Yeah...

Yeah, allow me to take this moment to remind you that Fallout 4 is not canon in relation to the previous games of the series. "Why", you ask? Because of the Nuka-Cola bottles.

As seen here, Nuka-Cola bottles in Fallout 4 have a spaceship-like design, complete with aesthetic stabilizing fins on the bottom. Nuka-Cola bottles in ALL PREVIOUS GAMES OF THE SERIES SINCE FALLOUT 1 emulate the classic and iconic real world Coca-Cola bottle design. Therefore, Fallout 4 is not canon as it is an entirely separate universe from all previous titles.

Fuck you and goodbye.

Attached: Nuka Cola.png (510x964, 286K)

Here is the actual Nuka-Cola bottle design for comparison.

Attached: Nuka-Cola.png (109x249, 27K)

based and nuka-pilled

>A loading screen explains that the new shape was adopted due to a patent infringement lawsuit made by an unknown rival company that supposedly claimed the original shape of Nuka-Cola bottles first.

seething fallout fag

cringe

It was probably the people that made Sunset Sarsaparilla.

Sunset Sarsaparilla filed a copyright claim 200 years after the end of the world?

>Sunset Sarsaparilla
that name confuses me because I always read it as "Sunset Sasparilla"

the claim happened before the bombs dropped but I'm guessing they were only able to start shipping the new bottles to the New England Commonwealth.

That’s just how they look in Massachusetts.
And West Virginia.

This thread is a waste, Allow me to improve it.

Attached: a52cm-yellow The moment they whipped their barbed engorged cocks out joe knew his innocent was lost (512x448, 15K)

Me too. The r just seems out of place.

shitty ret-con doesn't count

woah what a coincidence

Attached: tcg.png (836x806, 975K)

Fallout 2 was already a retcon

I like it. This is a decent thread.
Man made his point, left the fucking store.

Attached: 1543694892447.gif (512x251, 260K)

In what regards.

Attached: fd.png (562x628, 389K)

I mean the brotherhood was retconned to walking around the wasteland 100 years after the bombs because they wanted power armor in 4, so, who knows what the fuck a soda company is up to.

Thus proving the point that Fallout 4 is not canon in relation to the other games of the series.

johnny bony isnt in the game

What does Nuka Cola Victory taste like?

Nuka Cola Victory can be crafted with 3 standard Nuka-Colas, so you can assumed it just taste like hyper-concentrated Nuka-Cola.

pretty sure its an orange soda

seems like it'd be hard to hold onto if it were covered in condensation unless you had really fat hands and can grip it from the bottom. the fins seem suitable at keeping it balanced, but this would be a nightmare for whomever is producing, storing, and transporting the bottles. you wouldn't be able to fit as many side by side.

enter the chad glass bottle design. its marketing dept has had research done on its design, how feasible it is to drink out of even while wet, how it stands and is stored while shipping. it's sturdy and relatively cheap & easy to produce. clearly the far superior bottle design.

>The ingredients of Nuka-Cola include: carbonated water, caramel color, aspartame, phosphoric acid, potassium benzoate (to protect taste), natural flavors, citric acid, and caffeine. What gives it a unique flavor is the essence of seventeen different fruits mixed in just the right proportion to give the beverage its trademark taste.

What N-C do you have your character drink?
Mine exclusively only drinks Nuka-Cherry.

Attached: BC5C20F6-887C-4C04-A99B-782F9D0AEC3D.gif (363x512, 1.61M)

Quantum

gay

Only Ice Cold Nuka Cola.

None.
Irradiated Water gives me the tingy taste and I get it out of my back garden.

talking about Fallout 4 should get you banned on Yea Forums. Only F1, 2 and NV threads should be allowed.

>quantum

enjoy your literal cancer.

>quantum

enjoy your glowing pee.

I will.

I will.

Normal and Quartz, Ice Cold.

Sunset Sarsparilla and Nuka Cola Wild

What about Tactics and BoS?

>nuka cola contains aspartame
Pass on all of it

I only drink purified water and munch on carrots for a snack. It's all you need.

BoS is shit and Tactics isn't really a "Fallout" game. More so a tactical RTS using the Fallout engine and setting.

Attached: 1980's Grill.png (740x1324, 1.05M)

so the full set of Nuka Colas are
Nuka Cola
Nuka Cola Quantum
Nuka Cola Clear
Nuka Cola Quartz
Nuka Cola Victory
Nuka Cherry
Nuka Cola Orange
Nuka Cola Dark
Nuka Cola Wild
Nuka Grape
Nuka Cranberry
Nuka Cola Black
this is not counting the flavors that can be gotten through the Nuka Mixer

Yeah but a little over half of those are non-canon.

Clear was never released.

Oh, didn't notice the never released part on the wiki thing

Classic Nuka-Cola
Yellow Nuka-Cola
Fusion Cola

Well except Yellow Nuka-Cola. THat's just fucking urine

Honestly i like this bottle design better than it just being a plain as fuck coke bottle.

>Nuka-Cola!
>Deathclaws!
>Power Armor!
>Super Mutants!
>Vault Boy!

Fallout [Wherever], here we go! Every iconic, essential ingredient is here!
Meanwhile, in the newest Star Wars movie...

>Death Star!
>Star Destroyers!
>Stormtroopers!
>Jedi!
>Darth Vader!

I like 76.

Doesn't matter if you like it, still not canon.

Attached: Camille Claudel.jpg (789x981, 88K)

Delicious.

I think its a pretty clever way to justify the redesign
Fallout 4 has far bigger lore raping issues.