He fell for the Classic meme

>he fell for the Classic meme

Attached: the_blizzard_experience.png (800x600, 1018K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonraja.eu/
twitch.tv/jokerdtv
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/introducing-party-sync/237073
discord.gg/EUv4D9d
youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu8WFV3_JPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no players bad
>many players bad
the state of Yea Forums

invite to asmon layer

Who in the flying fuck would pay fifteen a month to stand in a virtual line? I would march right past those dumbfucks.

Attached: 1566664365484.jpg (567x576, 28K)

Only idiots wait in that line. I lol'd at those kids while I ran up and tag the mob the second it spawned, then went on with my merry way. Damn casuals.

I'm having fun. Just skip quests like this and kill mobs.

Classic is fucking awesome, but the line retards need to be gassed. It's faster just to grind mobs outside the starting zones than to do actual quests because of these niggers.

Attached: 1566891833469.jpg (778x580, 235K)

Anyone who goes into a queue deserves everything they get.

>Baby dick zoomers still this buttmad about classic

Just stick to your retail ghost towns, friends. :)

I wish my server was civilized and had lines instead of 10-20 players sitting around the boss spawn and eviscerating the boss in less than a second and random player gets the kill

Is this a burger thing? There's no lining up on EU servers, we just group up and gangbang whichever named mob we need

Attached: 1548088966405.png (230x182, 60K)

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: file_5.png (2048x1378, 4M)

I have not seen a single line so far. I am playing night elf so I don’t know if that matters.

LOOK AT THESE DOOOODS

Attached: WoWScrnShot_082619_193617.jpg (1052x1004, 154K)

>standing in line for a mob to spawn so you can get 800 Exp and 2 silver from a quest
>not mudering local mobs for 100 Exp each and selling drops

Attached: 1555806867659.jpg (600x429, 287K)

We really need people to start invading and killing each other.

saved.

BUT THE QUESTS, WE HAVE TO DO QUESTS. COLLECT 20 BEAR ASSES

Let's be honest, the reasons people play this game for is disingenuous and the game is nothing special

Imagine being this much of a cuck, why doesn't anyone cut inline and snipe?

Reminder some bears got no ass, and some got multiple!

>He fell for the WoW meme
Its literally a chat room with a 3d game included.

I'll keep playing osrs instead. Also soon, tes3mp combines with various mods will make it one of the best mmos on the market

Attached: 1567150305457.png (256x244, 58K)

boomer autism

guys ive been in the queue for 5 hours i just wanna log in so i can stand in another queue to kill quest mobs

>killing a bear that has killed other bears and looted their asses
>stealing those asses, along with the ass of the bear you killed
Shit, he just wants some Stormwind rep, let the bear quest in peace.

Ironic, considering the players who have played vanilla when they weren't babies have already moved on with their lives.

I was considering playing Classic, having never played WOW before, until I saw that you have to pay for it. That has got to be a joke.
How absolutely DARE you expect me to pay for a 15 year old video game. And not only a single payment, no, you expect me to pay a monthly subscription. Are you fucking joking?
I understand that it was to pay for server upkeep back in 2004. But nowadays games like Fortnite or League of Legends, I'm certain, have far greater server loads than Wow fucking classic. So what's the excuse for expecting me to make monthly payments to play a game from 2004, then?

Attached: 1256976766926s.jpg (600x576, 30K)

Never seen a line.

kek, what about bears with no ass?

so THIS is the friendly and welcoming community I've read so much about

>NOOOOOOOOÓO!!!!!

your argument is really really weak
fortnite and lol are infested with mtx
there are some in wow, but only for retail and they're few and pretty expensive, nowhere near the levels of those two
>but why do i have to pay
because blizzard knows their audience of shit-lapping retards that will eat anything they vomit on the table.
blizzdrones are the worst cucks in existence.

Attached: 1529238234813.png (900x900, 157K)

I can't believe they didn't update the shitty unique quest item pickup of vanilla. Seriously literally have to wait for respawns for quest items one for every single party member instead of looting going to the entire party for a quest item.

The line out of Banethil Barrow Den on Teldrassil must wrap around the entire fucking map twice over.

#nochanges

>almost Sept
>still haven't been able to try WoW

they had to wait in line to fuckin log in.

People would complain if they did that. Hell, people went mad when Blizzard suggested the possibility of fixing literal bugs.

Enjoy getting blacklisted and being unable to find groups at endgame, retard.

To gatekeep against bots and chinese.

You are kinda half-right to be pissed off at it. Considering the servers classic run on are pretty shit and there is simply not enough realms the price doesn't really justify, because its definitely not for the upkeep. Also there is no added content, which further raises the question? "Why would I pay monthly to pay a 15 year old game's emulation".

The answer is: because you are fucking retarded. So is everyone who puts money on blizz. Its amazing how does this company gets out from the biggest loads of shit because of the bootlicker fucktards. Its just like the red shirt guy said, this company is a fucking joke, there was not a single week without a fiasco in it, yet people defend it.
Its same exact case as the LOLNOCHANGES guys, are you fucking literally retarded? How is something like this look okay to you or even acceptable? Division got a fuckton of shit for it, rightfully, but this time its blizzard, the holy cow who cannot be bashed. Also .

invite to jokerd layer

Implying any of these beta faggots will make it above lvl 30...

Like any of these linebitches are going to make it to endgame.

Wait in a line to wait in a line

The only retard here is you for thinking that's a thing and not having friends for grouping

You've had your fun, back to Shadowbringers now.

>look mom I posted it the reddit meme again
I haven't seen a single fucking line

No changes was always retarded. Vanilla is a broken af game. There is a reason even the popular servers like Kronos lowered the respec cost to make end game switch between PvP/PvE more viable and everyone liked that change.
So many things fucked about Vanilla. Hybrid classes are completely fucking useless end game especially Druids along with massive general tree imbalance, exp rate isn't properly set to hit max cap through questing and dungeons, if you go through questing and dungeons to level you will generally get stuck at level 52 to 54 needing to grind the last 8 or so levels, no guild bank, quest pickup system is completely booked, respec costs retardedly high, mount price retardedly high, mounts come about 15 levels too late (should get them around 25-30 since you get stuck in shitholes like Desolace around then), too few graveyards especially in places like STV and Desolace, no proper guild management systems, world PvP half-assed intro in the final vanilla patch, DKP instead of raid tokens.

BC was a superior game in every way aside from flying mount shit, shitty outlands and Arena. Vanilla with BCs changes would be a great game.

The only line that was ever formed was for Sarkoth. After that everybody just did fought to cap a mod.

>mod
mob

WoW took the biggest part of the cake why we still have this old ass kill X mob simulators. I need something new, an another gen of mmos, but now this fucking mentality is set in concrete in people's mind that this is the peak. This is the biggest reason why I bash the shit out of classic, we cannot evolve this genre, it'll always be fetch quests and bear ass collecting, and any damn time a developer tried to be original and bring something new every time 90% of people went
>I'm sick of WoW lets try something else
>well this reminds me of WoW and I'm gonna compare to it
>oh well its not WoW therefore its shit, time to resub WoW again
XIV can be the best MMO right now it still sits on this WoW formula. The Tigole-formula still lives on and people fucking love it. But why? I seriously have no damn clue why. Its like fucking CoD or far cry, or asscreed. They'll sell the same ass shit repacked, because dumbass people and their demand.

>you have to stack certain classes to be able to progress through content or else you won't be able to clear raids
>BC was a superior game
Ha-ha, nope. BC is as garbage, as Vanilla is.

I don't trust blizzard to change vanilla without fucking it up.

people who try to recreate some past experience while forcing themselves to play in an inferior way are pretty damn pathetic and they wont last in the game anyways.
you gotta game the system as hard as possible, thats more vanilla like than all this pretend faggotry in the first place.

>Vanilla with BCs changes would be a great game.
No. There were a lot of good class changes, but a lot of shit ones too.

Paladins were made to be good tanks, but were shit outside of dungeons and struggled to tank even Kara. Their healing and buffs got nerfed repeatedly too.

Rogues and Hunters got a bunch of shit they didn't need.

Shaman got useless fucking summons that just wasted space.

Druids got a bunch of retarded QoL changes that turned them into hyper-mobile god-tier healers that could just smash their face into the keyboard and keep everyone alive without issue.

Warriors, Warlocks, Mages, and Priests were the only classes that were expanded correctly.

I just want a game like god tier Dragon Raja. dragonraja.eu/ is so dead

Attached: ps_5799b1ec1711e.jpg (800x600, 167K)

you have way bigger changes than that in the game already.
WAY bigger changes.

I was kind of curious but then when I looked for Shaman leveling guides and streamers I saw that leveling is literally just enhancing your weapon and AA. Leveling as Elemental is also pretty simple and with even more downtime and leveling as Resto is just being some Warrior’s bitch.
No thanks.

What a waste of time, just kill 10 mobs and you'll have the xp the quest would give

>Hybrid classes are completely fucking useless end game especially Druids along with massive general tree imbalance, exp rate isn't properly set to hit max cap through questing and dungeons, if you go through questing and dungeons to level you will generally get stuck at level 52 to 54 needing to grind the last 8 or so levels, no guild bank, quest pickup system is completely booked, respec costs retardedly high, mount price retardedly high, mounts come about 15 levels too late (should get them around 25-30 since you get stuck in shitholes like Desolace around then), too few graveyards especially in places like STV and Desolace, no proper guild management systems, world PvP half-assed intro in the final vanilla patch, DKP instead of raid tokens.

These are all true... and I wouldn't change a single thing. These are all part of what makes Vanilla so beloved.

>type "NIGGER"
>wait until the last few seconds before the item spawns
>hit enter
>while all the onionsboys are telling me how problematic I am and trannies are picking up the dilators they dropped in anger I snatch the item

Attached: 1525747464066.jpg (640x640, 79K)

retard

There are good changes in TBC, but there is a big shitnugget in that soup. TBC brought good things, but for that it did bad shit too. I understand you can't please everyone but man you are straight up a fucktard if you believe TBC was better. I legit get fucking sick the moment I remember the repgrinds and hellfire especially. That was so fucking bad, that was BfA caliber bad, it was legit the worst experience you can get in game. I still remember how everyone had the just get this over with mentality, everyone wanted to escape outland as soon as possible. If only blizzard was ballsy enough to repair their mistakes in wotlk... holy fuck how good it could have been.

>warlock expanded correctly
>literal press shadowbolt rotation

is there a video of someone skipping the queue and the ensuing freakout?

looks comfy

I already quit because it was too addicting.

Attached: classic wow.png (800x600, 833K)

On Shazzrah those queues already fell apart at Sarkoth and the burning blade guy in the cave, and I was there at midnight. It was a free for all. I didnt even bother with Zalatane, if you didnt have a shaman with an Earth Shock macro in your group to tag you were fucked.

>if you didnt have a shaman with an Earth Shock macro in your group to tag you were fucked
Sinister Strike spamming Shamans to the point of tears.

Day 1:
>"Hey bro, check out WoW Classic with us, it's a ton of fun!"
>"Okay sure, it's only 15 bucks. I'll play a human Warlock. What level are you guys?"
>"We're seven right now"
>"Cool, I can catch up in a couple of hours!"
>Get to level 3 after playing for about an hour, have to get up for work

Day 2:
>"What level are you guys now?"
>"We're level 14"
>"Wow, I guess I gotta speed up my leveling process."
>Get to level 9 after three hours of playing, need to get up for work

Day 3:
>Need to skip a day
>Friends all play past me, get to level 21-24

>Realize that I'm on a neverending unfun treadmill to catch up with my friends and I wasted fifteen bucks
This sucks

Attached: 1464281359744.jpg (560x416, 37K)

>On a high pop server
>See all these posts about in game lines
>Want to go see one
>Can't find any
I'm disappointed.

Attached: Okay.jpg (470x254, 38K)

yeah WoW is actually designed like shit and is a very anti social game. if you fall behind your group/guild you will not catch up ever, especially since they will level faster as a group.

I think it's RP servers and gay reddit servers

I'd they were really your friends they would wait for you to catch up

time to bot

>hey user, we're gonna go do this Blackrock Mountain dungeon, you wanna come along?
>s-sorry guys I need to finish these winterspring quests... I'm almost level 54
>oh... well try to catch up, we're gonna be raiding this thing all weekend!

yes they should just do nothing for days to wait for him to catch up maybe.
retarded.
game is just not well made.

twitch.tv/jokerdtv

>method lost to a man spamming aoes and playing meme songs

>they have millions of dollars, chefs, high end pcs

>lost to a maltese man

They should make alts for each group of friends and only level together. Why would you do anything else?

Okay so we understand that flying, splitting the world, gear resets, linear dungeons, blood elves and draenei were all bad additions from TBC.
However, does anyone have any objection to the class design and new talents/spells obtained from 60-70?

people want to progress their mains and not redo the same shit multiple times just because blizzard couldnt think of better multiplayer mechanics.

Holy shit, everyone and their dog btfos Joana. Somebody put him on suicide watch, he will probably kill himself.

Attached: Capture.jpg (667x569, 133K)

after 15 years you are being catered too, in next bfa patch you friends can get scaled down to your level and paly together

Is this real? What happens if you cut in line to first? Do you get booted? It's not like your "cheating" or "hacking" by cutting a player made line.

I'm making a killing just making bags for people, I've barely actually played the game. But I have almost 6g now at level 12 which feels pretty good

this is so late. all my retail WoW characters are so high level at this point and its not like I'll ever have a group of friends at low level that want to level with me anymore. everybody is just sitting on their max level characters waiting for the next expansion to level.

Its a good change but damn is it late.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME INNNNNNNNNN LET ME IIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DAMN YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sadly, anyone who is weak enough to sit in line is not likely to have a "black list" that matters

Attached: 1512599801717.jpg (788x524, 133K)

Dead meme for anyone who doesn't play on a server with streamers or meme servers like Whitemane

>standing in line in Durotar for the pickaxe quest
>some chad cuts in front of me on my turn
>everyone reports him and calls him out

Fuck line cutters, this is a civilized society.

You couldn't exaggerate more. It wouldn't be 'days' and there's plenty of other things to be doing. Professions, gold farming, alts or even playing a different game for like a day. God I don't know what friends you have, if any, that wouldn't wait

you lose the respect of people who'll never reach 60 because they wait in line for quests

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/introducing-party-sync/237073

>run up
>grab quest
>complete objective
>turn in
Is it really that complicated?
>expecting people to wait in virtual lines
If I wanted to wait in a line, I'd just go to the DMV

If only there was a faction system with two largely separate sets of quests and regions.

YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD COMMUNITY MEMBER AND GIVE THE BAGS AWAY FOR FREE! TELL ME YOUR CHARACTER NAME SO I CAN BLACKLIST YOU.

looks fun

A FUCKING BALD GNOME

>Excuse me? this is my girlfriend right here, she will cut the line in front of me.
Y-yes sir.

>repeatable quests
potentially exploitative but at the same time really fucking good and useful.

How did Joker do it? On every private server I played it was a hunter who got world first, and always by several hours. What did Joker do differently?

Attached: 1554030861588.png (1313x727, 1.27M)

>GMs laugh and tell you what he did wasn't against the rules

gouge doesnt dr

lmao

I remember seeing this on Nostalrius and Light's Hope. I literally could not comprehend it.
I could maaaaybe understand for things like the Warlock quest where you need a respawning item for your class. But everyone else can just group up, fight mobs, and sell the vendor trash.

Attached: eh.png (212x172, 23K)

it rewards a max ilvl green for your level not actual quest rewards

>alts when people are barely level 30 at this point
fucking retarded.

other games arent this terrible about it, even other mmos give people options to group up lower and higher level players to do content together.
you are legitimately defending bad designs older games didnt suffer from.

Since starting the game and making two characters on the Horde side, I have not seen a single line. Everyone has been pretty cooperative.

None of these are that impressive until you see Bz, wtf... HOW! all warriors from 2004 to now BTFO

hunter pets are shit in classic compared to [rivate, and nothing compares to mage aoe grinding if there's no competition for spots

you can just skip the quest, ffxivtrannies don't know this feel because they have OBLIGATORY QUESTING

Attached: 1504796539821.jpg (480x480, 15K)

there is actually a quest in classic to pick up shit. So there has prob already been a line in classic to pick up virtual crap.

bros...

>DON'T INVITE user, HE'S ON MY BLACKLIST
>why did you blacklist him?
>HE LINECUT ME AT LEVEL 4

Attached: 1566004619070.png (1200x1200, 2.12M)

yeah but some people might just decide to grind fast quests over and over.
many wow questing zones are balanced around both fast and slow quest zones.

but either way I think giving people that option is better than leaving it out. if people want to abuse it then let them.

woah thats totally unique for like 25 levels until everybody does the same fucking quests on both sides.

>tfw picked a medium pop pvp server in my timezone
>more people than classic
>No lines
>No queue
>Server will be merged once things settle down if necessary
Imagine being a fucking queue cuck holy shit.

Attached: 1559422272905.png (800x500, 816K)

But that depends on a mage being able to beat the pack to level 21/22, which is slow as shit because they have to stop and drink so much (compared to hunters who just machine gun through everything while their pets tank). Were the hunters on Joker's server just bad?

How does OSRS stack up against RS3?

If alts isn't your thing, what about the other options he mentioned

No thanks, I had a normalfag friend who I played on a private server with and it was absolute hell.
>big launch day, we have lots of fun getting to level 10 together
>next day
>yeeeeeah I can only play for like an hour or two
>next day, gone
>next day we play for two hours before "my girlfriend says I need to stop playing"
>three weeks later
>user HOW ARE YOU LEVEL 30 ALREADY HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CATCH UP TO YOU

Attached: petrus.png (400x560, 195K)

The solo leveling experience is pretty damn cozy though. Tons of socializing with alot of randoms, doing every instance once and just realizing you're in no rush. Once you hit 60 you can play with your mates. Even if they are fully decked out in raid gear they're not that far away from you since only phase 1 is available. Once you're all decked out you can make alts and instance-level and do shit for the luls

>Why would I pay monthly to pay a 15 year old game's emulation
Because id like to play the game with many different players

>Also there is no added content
i never played vanilla and retail is quite different

>not enough realms
there are more than enough realms, they even added too many
realms that have not existed when the pre-character creation was opened will definitely die out much quicker, some of them instantly

on the german server lucifron, the population after a server restart raises up to high in a matter of minutes, while all the other ones are sitting still on low for hours.

>LOLNOCHANGES guys
Yeah you are right, these are the retards.

>Wait in line to wait in line
We can go even further

Attached: 1844C442-184E-49A4-8E06-187F8A4C33E9.jpg (2048x2009, 344K)

stop defending garbage game design.

I played in actual classic, and yes, people are THIS petty.

xivchads never had this problem in the first place, multitagging was in from the start and quest mobs had to be spawned by the player. In fact, Shadowbringers was rife with multiple players spawning quest mobs at the same time, and everybody just aoe-ing them down

Thoughts on my PVP spec?
I'm going for cheese so I'm trying to abuse the Orc racials(stun and axes) you think it could work?

Attached: Orc warrior pvp.png (621x424, 418K)

>tfw i had a friend blow a nuclear tantrum because i hit 34 when he was still 32 and we were otherwise leveling together at a pretty healthy sync up to that point

Attached: 1360902835369.jpg (350x310, 74K)

Solo leveling isn't fun when you reach STV. Nothing more infuriating than being repeatedly ganked by groups of 2-3 niggers. That's when group leveling really shines.

>questline/zone is shit and boring
>cannot just skip it and level somewhere else
FF14 is such a pathetic game

lmao

Nesingwary's Camp... Home...

Attached: 1463596726762.png (1411x439, 1.36M)

It's definitely not designed to level as a group, but it's a very social game in that it encourages grouping with randoms, and it's a lot of fun to do so

What is this autism of being mad that someone plays a game longer than you do

HELOO JEFF KAPLAIN!

Attached: Tigole.png (1600x2509, 229K)

the only good thing about this game is that it literally allows me to play as the god class

god bless the ghost of ghostcrawler making sure rogues were always up there with frost mages in terms of "balance"

FFXIV has engaging story arcs and quests that actually make you feel like you're contributing to the world around you in an impactful way. WoWlosers would never hope to understand as they exist in their world solely to be NPCs

Here's your quest hub bro.

Attached: 1485283951841.jpg (2560x1440, 959K)

>blacklist
no one actually gives a fuck

>bro naruto online has an engaging story arcs and quests that actually
this is how you sound to people who don't play weird mmo's from Asia

Every class back then was mostly auto attack/bolt spam, what made them complex was what they could do outside of damage, warlocks had a ton of tricks, I remember using all 3 of my CC effects in Black Temple at a time, banish, fear, and counterspells during the saytr pack pulls

They probably have a black list. A playlist of blacked videos.

world first 60 aoe grinded mobs.

>standing in line for a quest

>wasting time

don't do that.

Group with randoms

>Everything from Asia is naruto
Would be more believable if you said bleach or DBZ

At what point did America become so full of bootlicking cucks?

>"Vanilla is all about the leveling experience and having to work toward mounts/gear"
>Begs for money from braindead viewers to get mount

Streamers are huge faggots.

Those are EU servers. Americans don't form lines.

The game wasn't designed around "play with your friends" nor advertised for it. Stop crying for everything to be catered to your sociopathic beliefs with your 'friends'

This shit hasn’t happened since day one. Sorry for getting in the way of your seethe guys.

lol

Attached: xtq8ua5xpsj31.png (647x539, 464K)

Still waiting to get into game I see

Idk what kind of servers you go on, but on Pyrewood village, i've not seen a single "line", everyone invite and helps one another.

>mmo wasnt designed around play with your friends
jesus christ

Why is "cancelling" and angry mobbing the big crutch that zoomers always fall back to? Are you really so weak?

YOU CAN'T DO THIS, IT'S AGAINST THE RULES

Attached: RetailDevs.png (627x567, 216K)

I've only seen that once, /y insulted them and the queue broke up.

No, it's designed to be played with the thousands of others playing

>Disrespectful brats
Oh my God this community

>engaging story arc
>50 hours of fetch quests only in realm reborn
yup, now thats pretty ''''''''''''''''''engaging'''''''''''''''''''

Attached: 1480563578947.jpg (323x241, 13K)

>>mmo wasnt designed around play with your friends
Thats called a coop game.
An MMO should be designed to play with random players you encounter while exploring the world.

Every time I see a picture of these queues I just get more and more jealous that wow has speech bubbles but xiv doesn't.

To gatekeep poorfags like you

>friends playing around other people playing
>mmo isnt about consistent play with others

lmao.
I love the things vanilla retards spout. they admitted so many damning things about the game.

All of this stupid argument because your shitty 'friends' can't put the game down for a day

If you skip the queue you are unironically a piece of shit.

are you the same guy from the previous thread or this is a thing?

they shouldnt.
they dont have to in better games that were designed in a smarter way.

> Quest says get 1 amulet from a boar.
>65 boars later

Are literally tens of thousands of players going to blacklist me?
What's stopping me from creating a guild specifically for line cutters?

I farmed 6 cat claws in darkshore for over an hour, no breaks or fucking around

Fucking hell, you're not even trying to defend yourself anymore. You can't greentext your way thought life

I have complained about this in a few other threads.

>I love the things vanilla retards spout.
I never played WoW as its seems extremelly flawed to its very core.
Im just here for the mental illness of these people waiting on queue.

>ESL trying to argue with people

I've never had a single queue for a mob in the last 2 days I have been playing the game

way to out yourself as a reddit tourist phoneposting nigger

You don't know shit about me

lmfao I've skipped every line I've seen. I'm a Paladin so whenever anyone get's mad I just tell them it's Official Silver Hand business. Then I flash my light.

It was stupid of blizzard not to adjust respawn rates for launch but standing in line doesn't make you a cuck, it makes you not a giant nigger.
If you don't want to wait in line go grind elsewhere, don't be a subhuman line cutter

Have sex.

Attached: lmao.png (252x214, 7K)

I like the way you do things

because people will pay it

and if you criticize it, those people will come out and defend the system because theyre already deep in that sunk cost fallacy bullshit and have to do so to rationalize their purchase

like?

I'd cut those faggots. Wow users are such cucks that they actually stand in line for something anyone could do

What are the pros and cons to rolling an Undead Warrior?

Attached: dog 1563261513675.jpg (992x744, 88K)

So it's come down screaming redditor, I'm not and it's pathetic

>having common decency = bootlicking

nice vocabulary you got there you wannabe anarchist punk

I didn't
vanilla is steaming pile of shit, I'm just waiting for TBC servers

Bro you just described WoW classic, except unlike xiv, you'll be doing that all the way to 60 and beyond

REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU COULDN'T EVEN START YOUR FUCKING MANDATORY QUEST? BECAUSE I SURE DO!

Attached: its not a queue, its a line.png (1920x1058, 3.9M)

the whole way addons and macros work has a gigantic impact on how people can play the game.

SAY HIS NAME

Attached: JokerD.png (1572x594, 151K)

GTFO, youre shit and FFXIV is shit. Deal with it.

It just depends on how desperate you are, either trying to snatch the mob or item for some time or get it for sure after some time. While you can probably get the item fast, not all classes can efficiently tag a mob over others.

I'm glad most of the reddit tier newfags in this thread missed out on vanilla wow

>trolling boomers and brazilians in world chat
>taking all locked chests in dungeons because i'm the only rogue
>getting twink BoE's from said chests to make bank on later
>dicking around doing professions and I'm still ahead of most people
It's been a good time

>hurling insults instead of forming arguments
hm

I'm just enjoying the drama. I don't even wanna play vanilla again.

>art direction makes modern mmo look worse than even classic

imagine being a cuckold who gets in line like a good boy out of their own free will just to taste daddy blizzards semen

Attached: 1510663533276.jpg (551x600, 107K)

>friend plays 16 hours a day because neet
>fail to catch up and tell him to maybe chill a bit
>"just play more you fuck"

yeah ok

"Are" is supposed to be in caps

kek

Autist

>Because id like to play the game with many different players
I really damn hope you realize how stupid this argument is right? Its not about poorfag argument, its a very very shitty excuse for actijew to milk the game. If Ivan can run a server on his vodka cooled PC for free this even becomes a weaker excuse.

>i never played vanilla and retail is quite different
Again terrible argument. Everyone knows they are different, however this is the best time ever to make the game better, and add content, because damn vanilla is full of this. OSRS showed it its possible, so if people cry about it they are just simply dumb.
>there are more than enough realms,
rofl

Its fucking amazing, and scary at the same time how well this picture is still relevant to this whole damn genre after so many years. Tigole is still fucking praised by people, especially youtubers and twitchfags, even after the atrocity that is overwatch. Ayy fucking lmao.

Attached: western video game industry in one picture.jpg (1276x814, 193K)

Got this message after I tagged a boss mob from an autistic warlock

Attached: respect.png (622x63, 65K)

If I wanted to wait in line, I'd go to the DMV. Fucking Blizzcuck

>meme
>the only somewhat true MMORPG left on the market is from a current MMO but 15 years in its past

If I wanted a fucking lobby based dungeon grinder, I wouldn’t be trying to play an MMORPG. What the fuck happened to the genre that a 15 year old version is better than retail. What a joke.

Attached: E426E35D-E8E2-49CA-B537-C8D14E62ECE8.jpg (172x191, 29K)

>Remember when
Yeah, good thing that we never have to go back to that time when shit like that was abundant and game ruining.

I also haven’t had a queue since Tuesday. Sorry to get in the way of your seethe guy.

Cut the line
First come first served. Sniff my ass on the way out if you want something to line up for

>Play ret Paladin
>Join a Deadmines group
>I end up doing the most DPS throughout the run
>We get cockblocked by Vancleef multiple times because the tank has shit stats and we can't kill the adds fast enough
>group disbands
Should I just leave groups if I end up doing the most DPS?

Attached: 77df48fb661020a82d881328537d3e90.jpg (1714x2000, 1.05M)

>If Ivan
If Ivan can get me thousands of players to play with and build a economy together
sure ill play on his server

>again terrible argument
>Everyone knows they are different
yea, i just said that

but hey, lets not forget the fact that you are ignoring me on the nochange part

you are a denial retard without friends whos out for confrontation, but cant deal with not being right

so can anyone explain the line?
whats stopping me from just running up to the quest giver and getting/turning in my quest?

So only one person can talk to an npc at a time?
What if i started talking to an npc and just afkd for 5 minutes and responded to everyone with "sorry esl"?
I wanna be cancer.

So, what are you lads playing? And more importantly, what's your level?

Attached: dougie.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

there is either an item you need to click or named mob you need to kill

and you are a fucktard redditor, why would I argue about the nochanges part? These people are idiots who fail to see obvious flaws in design. The hybrid tax for example is a very good way to show this to these people, who legit threw an autistic tantrum if paladins got a taunt in vanilla. What is there to discuss about this? Nothing. You are the same caliber you absolute waste of oxygen.

I didn't see any on my server.

So there was an entire organization of people who spent literally millions of dollars to set up and stream a world first level 60 and they got beat by some autist speedrunner by a day? Kek

Attached: 1429798233373.png (586x634, 276K)

Man, I kinda wanna play classic again, but I'm 27, i dont have the same autism in me as when I was 14
that's autism is already reserved for DOTA

Attached: f3bf7c788478e4e3537048069cf17dbca55dabcdr1-960-800v2_hq.jpg (960x800, 90K)

For anyone interested: discord.gg/EUv4D9d

Attached: 5151563 - Copy.jpg (972x163, 60K)

Rogue, I'm 16 and my brother and I both started at launch, we both log on early in the morning, but I end up fucking around, grinding professions, questing a bit then running a dungeon, fishing... He's 25+

>why would I argue about the nochanges part?
you did you fucking subhuman nigger you answered as if i was one of them

gtfo this board

you'd get mass reported and banned, remember nu-blizzard

>27 undead Mage

I actually took a week off from work to play WoW but I've been massively cucked by the queues. Playing on Gehennas atm with around 60 friends and friends of friends so moving servers has been off the table for me.

I got in queue 8 hours ago and I still have at least two hours to go.

Attached: 1549729848609.jpg (2848x2136, 679K)

I bet this people think starbucks "free" coffee chains are wholesome.

Kys, /vg/eddit tranny

Blizzard already fixed a bunch of bugs that people actually liked. There's no way to duel in cities anymore, for example.

>Trying this hard to turn "tranny" into a buzzword so it loses its impact
Fuck off reddit

>grind a little on launch day to get ahead of the pack
>already lvl 30 with good money, gear, and high professions on a slow levelling class
>meanwhile zoomers are still waiting in line to do 1 quest
I'm unironically having the time of my life

Attached: boom.png (1000x861, 259K)

I'm on a high/full server and have yet to see a single line

Is this just a meme?

>its better because instead of lobbies you take the flight path to dungeons
I will never understand this.

Spent over half an hour waiting for retards to find their way to BFD after I got there. I guess thats how good games are made.

>slow levelling class
So... Warrior? What other class could be considered slow leveling?

why not just move on to other quests?

paladin doesnt have bad DPS early on.
also you should ignore the second wave of adds.
kill first one for sure and then tank through/CC the adds.

which fucking class do I pick

Attached: 1492208647777.jpg (591x734, 48K)

its so retarded how fucked the melee hitboxes are
trying to hamstring kite as a warrior is impossible because the mobs can punch you from miles away and half the time theres no animation

people doing this are probably new

you gotta play tauren to make up for it, but you will NEVER be able to kite/hit dragons properly.
they will always outrange you.

fucking rogue, anything CQC desu

Rogue. Faster than warrior, but still very gear reliant and has no self heal. It's not as bad as some people make it out to be, though.

Attached: undead rogue.gif (218x376, 25K)

im talking about basic shit like crabs or boars
its so crippling to warriors too jesus this is so frustrating

Let me explain to you why this is better.

>Been in hillsbrad questing with a friend
>Run out of quests
>Realize we're the right level for SFK
>Get together a group
>Finding a tank takes some time
>'Let's all help out!', 'Ill go to UC', 'I have HS in Org! I'll ask there!'
>Finally get a tank
>The group is bomb as fuck
>Finish the dungeon smoother than silk
>'So do you guys want to do another dungeon?'
>'Yeah we can do BFD or SFK again'
>Tank has quests in BFD
>We all start going there
>We all chat and get to know each other whilst flying, taking the zeppelin and finally running through Ashenvale
>Listen to the mysterious and atmospheric music
>Once we get to the shore in the west of Ashenvale close to BFD the sun comes up and shines at us from the coast line
>Finish BFD, 4 new friends on friends list
>COMFY

Attached: 1544943825381.jpg (473x473, 28K)

The tank was getting killed by just Vancleef

IIRC they introduced "leeway" to basically emulate dial up internet

>"Vanilla/Classic is an actual RPG."
Is there a more deluded statement than this? To think this cookie-cutter shit holds even a flicker of a flame to an actual RPG.

Attached: f098e85050-1486729885525.jpg (640x559, 67K)

>simply waiting in line makes you a cuck
come back when you're older than 18 and have a modicum of courtesy

they didn't add it, it's still the same from the dial up era but they are not removing it because no changes

At that level everyone does shit damage, it's later that the other classes pull ahead from paladins. You will do great throught your 20's if you get Verigan's Fist too.

In that situation, you should probably have stopped DPSing to off-heal or off tank as your group needed. You're a hybrid, not a warrior.

is it worth playing the game if you're only going to grief ?

yes there is the
>muh community!

yes, the salt is amazing, I just talk shit about software engineers on the barrens general and feed upon their sorrow

No, I actually mean it
I hate the tranny buzz word spam, but have you seen /wowg/ and /wpsg/ and their discord? They are literal, actual trannies

>>simply waiting in line in a video game about player interaction, which you pay a monthly subscription to play on makes you a cuck
Ftfy.
Making cues are
No challenge
Doesn't lead to player interaction
Not immersive

It is pathetic beyond limits.

I'm not waiting in line to clear a quest. If a quest is that backed up I'd rather grind mobs anyway so I'm not waiting a half hour making zero progress.

Attached: 1561278284693.jpg (184x184, 11K)

Fuck discord shit but source on image?

>go purity run, no addons, for 20 levels
>end up biting the bullet and getting a couple of addons, such as quartz, questy, bagnon, and auctionator
>immediately go into questy and turn off everything that doesnt just tell me where quests are, and only use THAT when I clear a zone and want to find shit I missed

Man its challenging. I wanted to go full no addons but some of those qol addons are just too good.

i just wish i had the time to play classic, it must be nice to be a streamer and just play all day

i only have 4 hours of free time a day, and im too old to decrease my sleeping time

i could maybe do a level a day but thats it

warrior

Attached: 1549263880547.jpg (1080x1331, 132K)

Betamus Maximus
5'10" / 5'11"
100/100 rage

0 / 100 chorepoints
next level: wife lets him buy new legos with his own money

Inventory:
bottle of onions

that guy just copied an old image man, of a female belf huntress with such orange pantherine.

it's a lynx

>Some discords are trannies therefore ALL discords are trannies
Holy low IQ.

No i will not do your whirlwind quest for you stop asking

Attached: 1417518996172.jpg (190x153, 14K)

cropped porn with nothing but a discord link just fucking screams tranny shit

i don't even really know where those these pictures came from because i was there minute one of launch and never saw gay ass lines.

>challenging
No it isn't.
You're just retarded. Reading isn't hard.

yeah I said that, patherine.

so if i cut the line and the plebbit cancer starts moaning can i tell them to fuck off and suck my cock or will that get me banned?

Why is the undead warlock succubus quest in the wetlands? I'm level 20 and had to corpse run my way to it.

He abused layering for mass aoe farming

Why not drop unbridled wrath and pick up last stand in prot

But being petty cunt & ruining some faggots endgame over trivial shit is great. Back in BC some faggy wlock stole some birdmen qitem from me & my friend while we were clearing the mobs. Later on he got invited to the guild I was the MT of and I managed to get him kicked & permanently blacklisted from all raiding guilds on the server because I claimed he was a ninja. Erection got even harder as by the time Wotlk-talent patch came out he was still stuck in the welfare badge/s2/kara gear mix due to being cockblocked from raids.

This is why you play tank faggots, being able to ruin the life of the fags that annoy you is great

The group had awful DPS and the tank didn't have good armor so the healer ran out of mana before the adds were even down.

>three friends 24
>one 17
>I'm in the middle
>have to choose between abandoning a friend and grinding without sleep or falling even further behind.

Attached: Honeyview_RMhwND1YRf.png (470x477, 391K)

>Tank has shit stats
You can't even choose stats in WoW, how do you fuck that up?

>Get blacklisted
>Thousands of others, too
>Form "Blacklist Gang Gang" guild
>Yeet
Don't give em ideas.

Bad gear

Can someone redpill me on paladin tanking? I know warrior is better and that you drink a lot, but can you easily tank it all from Deadmines all the way to UBRS ? Or is UBRS "too much" ?

Do people actually stand in a line on other servers? On my layer there's usually 3 people in the entire zone.

>wagie
that's where you messed up everything.

Attached: 984358934598.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Weak individual combined with Internet hivemind.

Terrible spec.

Yea I remember and people were calling it out for the bullshit it was instead of sucking some multibillion corp.

Yeah okay redditor

help I have OCD
which horn colour should I use?

Attached: horn colour.png (601x307, 236K)

left

>we're going to the dung pile, bros
comfy game

>tfw already leveled a dwarf and a human to 15
>didn't stand in line once

Literally what are these quests?

Attached: 1545609261391.jpg (590x554, 195K)

Cuckold

>buffs only last 5 minutes
>have to reapply seals every 30 seconds
>autoattack until 60
>be useless except as a healer at 60
Amazing

should I go alliance or horde? my friend I planned on playing with already went horde but literally fuck durotar and fuck the barrens

Attached: 1401479627690.png (415x367, 142K)

all of the good expansions in WoW has a poop related quest in them

2016, when people started being faggots for the cops and the state

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU

Attached: 1548054282298.jpg (640x626, 73K)

>wait in line to log in
>get to play the game after 4 hours
>walk slow as fuck everywhere
>wait in line to kill shit another 2 hours
And you're telling me people actually pay a subscription to be subjected to this experience?

BREHS, im a first time wow level 24 orc rogue now and I play on a EU PVE server with my friends. However they are on vacation for 1,5 weeks so I would be too ahead when they come back if I continue to play.
So I thought about rolling a new char on a pvp server where main language is english. Can you recommend a good one with queues that arent too crazy.
Also should I just play rogue again? I dont think I want to heal/tank. Also do rogues have problem finding groups for dungeons??

>char

Attached: 1506915120539.jpg (252x244, 10K)

horrifying. i didnt think blizzard could possibly do a worse server launch than some czech neckbeards but i was wrong.

character what do you mean?

just run him through deadmines

I queued up at 1pm, its now 10pm and i'm still not in.

alliance succubus quest is in the barrens

>he pays $15 a month for a 15 year old game with no new content
>he pays $15 a month to sit in a queue all day
>he pays $15 a month to sit in line to complete a quest
Nostalgiakeks are some of the most pathetic faggots.

Attached: 1563621552697.png (344x971, 214K)

don't forget to include the idea that all bosses/mobs/quest items should be non-instanced. necessitating that you poopsock no-life the game or join the biggest baddest guild in order to experience the full content of a game you paid for.

Ah, what a perfect image.

Attached: 1564278152685.png (561x448, 398K)

left looks like shit. right looks better because it has better contrast

I don't know who's more retarded. Blizzard for repeatedly saying "you think you want it but you don't" and then seeing this huge success, or the retards that actually want to play this 15 year old game with none of the quality of life improvements.

Literally standing hours in a queue to kill some quest mobs, are you having a fucking giggle

this. left looks dirty/old

>GigaChad
Mage
>Chad
Rogue
Warlock
>Normalfag
Warrior
Hunter
Priest
>Autist
Shaman
Druid
>Retard
Paladin

Attached: 1564830707502.jpg (999x769, 165K)

>I just tell them it's Official Silver Hand business
Kek

Attached: smiling Avitus.jpg (174x191, 50K)

>I'm a Paladin so whenever anyone get's mad I just tell them it's Official Silver Hand business

Attached: 1553009752078.jpg (325x325, 10K)

>MMOs are shit
>WoW is shit
>outdated WoW is especially shit
>but I like low effort trolling
Should I roll up on WoW just to ignore retards standing lines and see them get mad?

This is mostly correct though i never played a rogue or hunter. But warriors druid and warlock rolled face easily. They were my 3 favorite classes. All 3 were very OP endgame and arenas. Although i seem to remember Holy Paladins being basically unkillable.

>dps pulls group of 5
>"taunt pls"

Attached: 1564036522922.png (720x720, 519K)

I never played wow except a limited trial.

Looks like I didn't miss much.

fags fall for this bait everytime its posted

Is there a mod to let me see what my stats are affecting? Like my dodge or crit %

I play on the RP server and don't have any lines

>decency = bootlicking

The state of afroamerica

Your friends suck. Me, my wife, a friend, his wife, a guy from their block, 2 friends from work and someones gf all play together. My wife and I are the highest level 22-24 and run friends throught RFC and carry WC groups in our guild. Our friends are retards with children leaving us plenty of time to farm. we have 2 alts we play together to give our friends time to catch up. sorry your m8s are shitty.

I did but I didn't fall for the overpopulated PvP server meme.

Nobody gives a shit what your doing for some irrelevant low level quests.

Bullshit. Screencap or delete this post

you think you do but you don't

Attached: file.png (1020x351, 394K)

>mage pulls with pyroblast
>hunter pulls with multishot
>bloodrage on cooldown

Attached: 1516709383703.gif (300x200, 4M)

bump

Lol, Thalnos and other servers were EVERY MAN BY HIMSELF with people forming parties.

>Not even level 30
>Class design is jank
I wonder how many are going to wash out

>play Forsaken
>first come, first serve everywhere you go
>always a race to the next mob
It just depends on your race. The only screenshots I've seen of this are Alliancefags and Orcs, the most vanilla Horde race you can be.

Attached: 1460235002261.jpg (458x456, 22K)

You almost had it but you didnt put hunter under retard. And rogue goes in normalfag

>tfw never encountered a line yet on whitemane

Attached: 1565649540058.png (693x601, 247K)

>walk to front of line
>steal the quest item
>get mass reported
>get a 168 hour mute

nice rightclick report system blizzard
i thought i wanted classic, but turns out, the community makes me not

Attached: file.png (1200x1350, 1.86M)

can't you form a party so killing mobs counts as quest completion?

Proof that you have never played 14.

Do I need to buy any expansion to play classic?

nope, just a subscription

Plate users will suffer a lot for now because of the HIGH demand of autists mining every single node of Tin, plus Coarse being ASS to drop, and you need that shit to go over 101+ BS

>be a dick
>get the stick
i don't see the problem

Damn I wonder if it's worth it. I got a MMORPG itch and been torn between OSRS and classic WoW to scratch it.

The respec cost is what puts me off the most. I had it bad enough in BC.
>have to heal for raid
>like it, shaman healing is fun, we're progressing very well too
>can't farm anything for shit outside of raids
>have to level up a rogue for farming
I honestly just don't have the time anymore to level up two characters just to keep shit up.

more like proof that you havent lmao

Wasn't that just Sunwell and one boss?

it's funny, the class design on retail feels jankier to me.
I checked my druid for the first time in years and she didn't even have fucking Wrath or Rejuvenation anymore.

>standing in line for a quest like some sort of pleb waiting to ride the onions coaster at Disney World
Why would you allow people to ruin your immersion like that?

Attached: 1559099111189.jpg (847x554, 96K)

pretty sure you still have wrath in balance and resto
Rejuvenation is still here in resto

eternal kara pubber detected

that's a fear of mine for classic
i was going shaman at first but ended up choosing warrior for tanking
druid seemed okay as well but no normal rez and being 'meh' at everything made me look elsewhere

We always joked about WoW being a themepark, but now it has lines.

Attached: hqdefdjdghkault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

blacklisted?
lmao, these people mass report them, I saw yesterday that some guilds even tell the member to report a player when they dont respect the queue.

Leveling hybrids in classic was always boring as fuck. I've suffered through paladin leveling, it was bad enough.

literal npcs
beep boop respect queue line funny meme boop

I was gonna agree with you until you shit talked my beloved, based and red pilled flying mounts.

Go play something else if you are retard enough to not understand the lore importance of flying mounts in Warcraft.

Attached: no_.jpg (602x607, 130K)

>GET IN LINE REEEEEEE
I didn't get in queue to get into the game just to get into a queue for each fucking quest.
I am going to cut the lines like a disrespectful doucher, and ruin your day.

>play the game
>get muted

Blizztards in full force again.

Yes,i did. And i'm having fun with Keanu Reeves jokes in Barrens chat.

Attached: 0egeh8iw89j31.jpg (564x1029, 189K)

I'm drinking the tears of faggots like you, playing though and then crying because their actions have consequences.

Attached: 1518189216.jpg (696x550, 211K)

Fuck these dorks. I'm questing as an adventurer in a fantasy setting not some nigger cattle being herded around a six flags

Attached: 01af71496d71792c407a7c87699a62b18b0ac3cc15.jpg (1537x2305, 721K)

Tears? I'm not the one queuing up just to pick an item up fuckboi. This makes me thankful FFXIV is the superior game.

Attached: blizzarddefenseforce.jpg (1909x1590, 428K)

>A mighty paladin who was 9 levels above me runs at me attempting to gank me in Thousand Needles
>eventually land a non resisted priest fear
>he bubbles it
>continue to heal through his meme damage
>eventually land another fear
>/shoo
>leave
I knew they were bad, but if someone told me this i'd assume they were exaggerating at least somewhat. It was almost sad

Attached: Arthas.png (621x712, 985K)

Leveling paladin here and having same thoughts as this guy

Should I just go mage?

>HAHA SOMEONE DISSED ME ON ThE NET THEY'RE SO MAD YUM YUM TEARS LOL I DRINK THEM OH YES I AM THE OVERLORD
cringe

Is there a wrath classic ?

>paladin
You needed to do a /spit too. They need to learn their place

>play a new character at a friend's house in '05, fell in love
>bought pre-paid account fund card at a vidya store in '06 so I could play
>didn't buy the actual game yet
>saved up money to finally get the game in '07
>TBC released, needed more money
>start lurking Yea Forums around '08, heard something about pirating it
>didn't work
>start playing Maplestory with a friend in '09, drop most ambition for WoW, pretty sure pre-paid account fund card expired by that point
>check out some Cata pserver in '11-'13
>start playing Nost in '14 with /nosg/
>everyone baffled at how new I am
>get the hang of things across multiple pservers over the next few years
>decide to see how the population on Kronos was today
>near-dead, even after merging K1 and K3
>currently at uni with a part time job
>Classic releases
I'll wait until things die down a bit in my studies before playing, but I'm not passing this up. My friends back in the USA are playing it and this is one of the things I need to do for myself. I've done normalfag shit for the longest time and I'm at the point where I just want to work, take care of my family, see friends, and play vidya. I've been in a depression battle for the longest time and I just need to set things right in my life before I eventually off myself. As long as I can play Classic, even if it is a shroud of nostalgiafag smog over peepeepoopoo blideo blame, I'll be a bit happier.
Thank you for subscribing to my blog. I'mma go pipe a tinder slag. Hope everyone has fun and doesn't have to deal with reddit-tier pansies that form fucking
>L I N E S

Attached: 1447368527072.jpg (328x396, 20K)

is Paladin really that bad in vanilla?

>superior game
Is anyone still playing it?

based as fuck

>leveling as druid
>only people i can really kill in wpvp are goobers fighting a mob and/or low on mana

Attached: justcade.png (128x128, 41K)

A paladins purpose is different than an average player, a paladins focus is on being a meme while the rest of the classes play the game

The game should be built around the class and not around the spec. Making talent trees longer was a mistake. They should have either been wider or unchanged so that you can spend 10 more points in different trees.

>this line meme being pushed hard as fuck
>literally never happens outside of the starting zones and if you really want to skip the quest you can just grind for 5 minutes

It's really fucking good in PvP, but its pain in the ass in PvE. You are basically a walking buff-machine. And bluffs are 5 mins long in vanilla, pretty much by the time you buffed all the 40 people in a raid, you need to start all over again

You should be able to wear people down, but you'll never burst. Being absolutely obnoxious in wpvp is druid's only real strength in vanilla.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu8WFV3_JPA
Mages Have a Drinking problem I swear

Ohhhh so this is why he tried to gank me, you guys tell them they're good? nice meme desu

Pala is incredibly strong in BGs, main reason why ally dominates BGs way more than horde, cos shamans are dogshit

I quit after 3 days. I thought it would be fun to play again but I just can't stand how long it takes to do anything. I'd rather just spend that time enjoying other games. If I wanted to grind I'd just play Oldschool Runescape but even that is unappealing at the moment.

Attached: 1559440442640.png (384x390, 175K)

blessing of freedom on a warrior is instant win even if he only gets a few seconds before it's dispelled you lose at least one person to his retard strength

I fell for it. I can play for about 10 minutes before I hit exit. At least half of my time is spend running from one place to the next. It's just extremely boring. I understand the appeal of classic at end game, but I never cared for the leveling experience, and I felt the same way back in 2005.

>No changes was always retarded.
And everyone knows it but Blizzard. The problem is that Blizzard does not have actual game designers, they just do things by the seat of their pants. Watch some of the developer videos about returning to classic and they flat out admit they had no idea what they were doing.

That is the real reason why Blizzard is adhering to the no changes crowd. Because Blizzard literally does not know what they can change while keeping true to the spirit of vanilla, keeping the class focus, deeper talent trees, earning advancement, and keeping the world community aspects, and what they can't keep.

So, how are the queues? I wanna sub but you know...

Attached: ep22_naruto30.jpg (720x540, 35K)

QoL breaks the immersion and thus, makes the escapism into a fantasy world more difficult, it's not fucking magic.

i'd like to but fuck these queues
seriously this is rediculous

Most paladins will be running around in dungeon cloth gear they stole from other classes in order to be considered ''somewhat'' viable and worth taking anywhere. A literal meme class.
I will simply wand them to death

Warriorbros, what's your weapon progression looking like so far? Is staff of westfall/smite's hammer fine until ww axe? I thought spirit would be a total meme but it's actually helping my downtime a lot just like everyone said. I thought about going for corpsemaker but people are saying the droprate in classic is way lower than advertised.

You sound like you're just a simpleton when it comes to these types of games.

this

I managed to hit 24 as a wagie, but I also lvled fishing and cooking while doing it so I bet I could be higher.
getting ganked while doing my 20 warlock quest didn't help much either

It depends on what kind of QoL. Usually the issue is that by making things more convenient you also remove an incentive to socialize with other players.

> I would rather pay2win

No.

>PVE servers
>NA region

Attached: axxxaxaxaxaxax.jpg (402x386, 50K)

ok bros I broke and resubbed just for classic

i want to play warrior but i want to be a cute femdead
what do i do? ud is a bit useless as warrior due to berserker rage

>buying the same game twice

I lol'd. Nostalgia idiots

Burning Crusade and Wrath of The Lich King were better then Vanilla. Here's undeniable proof with single word explainations.
>Crusader Strike
>Avengers Shield
>Chaos Bolt
>Tree of Life
>Explosive Shot
>Earth Shield

that's what got me into vanilla/wow back then, the craziness and not knowing why they did certain things
they made a lot of mistakes but it had passion and they were trying to make interesting things (hybrids in general, engineering, some on-use items and the world-spanning quest chains)
they needed another year or two in my opinion to fine-tune it

>be mage
>good caster helm drops
>paladin steals it saying he will be in a full tier set soon and that his class is a joke so he ''has'' to do this
I can't wait for the seething this causes

Attached: 1562193834368.png (597x597, 637K)

You have a two min cooldown to break out of fear and charm effects, something you can't do with your rank 2 pvp trinket. Great choice to play against priests and warlocks. Cannibalize is also pretty good in open world pvp and grinding. I'd say they're the best PvP race for warriors on horde side, 25% stun resist is overrated for warriors.

As for PvE you gain nothing (except the solo grind part, which warriors suck at)

Back in the day it was literally every man for themselves, no lines. Clearly zoomers are trying to implement their bullshit rules in an old game.

>Mangle
>Savage Roar
playing a feral druid in WotLK was absolute kino

>played wow originally during WotLK
>fucking amazed by open world and the biggest scale I'd seen, players running around and helping randomly
>no idea what to do
>randomer takes pity on me and invites to guild
>spend 2 years getting to level 80
>mostly through wandering around the huge zones and getting lost in the atmosphere
>get to 80 finally, guild cheers
>cata launches with (for me) actual challange and after the first big patch makes it easy as fuck
>lose interest
>years later, log in and head to stormwind
>find remains of the guild years later in trade chat
>join their new one
>lose interest after 2 days and quit again

I really want to try this out because I hated having to put that XP stop on just to get through quests in an area without overlevelling, but I'm afraid that magic will be gone.
Order of the Charmin Fox, if any of you are still out there, I hope you are well

Attached: Guild_Master.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Why would you ever take a picture of your monitor-screen?

Tfw all these newfags to classic fall for the "horde always wins in pvp" meme and so the influx of noobs on horde is so high that you always win as alliance

Attached: 1508232704052.jpg (800x506, 100K)

>crusader strike
>chaos bolt
>explosive shot
>earth shield
shit man you drive a hard bargain
>9 billion% dodge
>untold trillions hp
bear was fucking insane in wrath

literal definition of cope

Lets form party, and destroy this gaaay line!

Attached: berserk-rage.jpg (1366x768, 282K)

this
i 3v1d a group of horde earlier today as a warlock and two of them were literal keyboard turners

>that first fucking cata patch the casualized everything

>Too stupid to do an actual screenshot

Because we plan on playing through all of Classic and don't want to get a bad reputation and get blacklisted. I BL every single mother fucker who tried to skip the line on my server. Also shamed them on my stream. Fucking entitled pieces of shit. Be sociable and wait your turn.

It was insane. There was some cloud temple thing dungeon in the desert zone where we used to get multiple group wipes because the regular mobs were powerful. After that patch you could just get healed through anything so nothing mattered any more

Attached: coffee.jpg (639x502, 31K)

To keep third worlders and poorfags out and on your containment private servers. Stay in your shitty ping third world pirate server.

That was only during launch. It's a known bottleneck and a line to have groups of five kill the mob is the most efficient and fair way to go about it. Of course incels aren't known for their maturity so I shouldn't be surprised that Yea Forums is triggered. But the lines are gone now.

You sure showed them, didn't you?

No changes mother fucker! RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Attached: 1561854716018.jpg (900x900, 261K)

haha i saw one of these nerd lines and skipped right past it. so much mad was had. idgaf games gon be dead in a month

>JAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJA
why would anyone
>JAJAJA UI DIOS MIO JJAJA
pay for something
>JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
you could play for free

Attached: PrivateServers.jpg (1024x768, 173K)

Go back to retail or more likely you are a XIV tranny who dreams of sucking black cock. Classic is a man's game and you obviously don't qualify you fucking sissy cuck faggot piece of shit. Join the 40% already queer.

Stop being a Final Fagasy XIV Trannybringer apologist. Kill yourself

ALLIANCE ALWAYS WINS BABY!!!!

Paladin is far superior. Be jelly Hordecucks

WOtlk server when?
It was peak wow before cata destroyed the game and gutted the talent trees.

wow user. you are a genius

>gets classic wow
>immediately downloads a hit timer addon
I'm the firm believer that it's people who ruin the experience for themselves.

Attached: 1567073575169.png (390x464, 203K)

Sitting at 27 on my warlock, having a blast running SFK and questing in hillsbrad

I don't want to defend that absolute faggot but are you guys actually this braindead? Do you not remember the line meme? A guy who started a human and just killed wolves all day instead of waiting for objects/mobs to spawn would have destroyed any ''quick leveling strategy''

It's purely to boost retail sub numbers because the two games are one in the same sub. It would be a crushing blow to their image if Classic ended up being as popular or MORE popular in subs than retail if they were separate. Not defending it, but that's modern Blizzard

>Addons didn't exist in vanilla

>its a literal theme-park now
heh

Can anybody explain what these people are queuing up for?

I don't get it.

>[The Nicker]
Stole my bike

>[The Nicker]
Stole my tv.

>[2. Trade] WTB [The Nicker] strong and healthy prefered. Whisper me price.

>WTB [The Nicker] with an [Oily Black Mouth]

>[2. Trade] ANAL [Cleave]

based user, nigger brain people stand in lines on a fucking MMO, competition is where is at

Attached: anfg.jpg (891x717, 77K)

Wod had one too

The cuck shed

barrens chat is living up to the hype

Kargath was comfy in how isolated it was.

For some reason I really enjoy this area

Remember that time you wanted to go off the beaten path in FFXIV and you couldn't due to invisible walls that block you? I member. Remember all those loading screens? Remember all those circular boss rooms? So immersive

its also the meeting place for any BRM horde raid, the place will be hopping in a couple months

I'll preface with saying I was excited to play classic. I was bored with retail and some of it’s mechanics (sigh heart of azeroth). I logged in and began my journey (honestly thinking I wasn’t going to touch retail for a while) leveling all my professions and doing group quest—taking my time.

While it was amazing to actually see people in the world, doing group quest, and having a social guild, I slowly started to become disenchanted with the realities of classic. The combat is painfully slow and boring, questing is unnecessarily janky at times, and class design is mess with some.

Don’t get me wrong, there are some aspects I really wish classic would transfer into retail. However, after only 18 levels and messing around with a few classes, I’ve come to the conclusion that classic isn’t for me.

>not just playing a shaman and earthshocking everthing to just instant tag
nigger

Attached: 1559316234860.png (1280x1115, 1.49M)

In XIV I believe it's a mandatory quest that was bugged initially so people would spend hours trying to get in

Nah

Absolutely, griefing is very easy to do in classic

>Imagine waiting in line for wrong quests

It wasn't bugged. They devs let this happen because they were afraid the game would just crash from the stress. Everything SE did between 4.5 and 5.0 was to prevent an event like Cold steel again.

Why do people play this garbage instead of more valid alternatives like FFXIV or GW2?

he can't even spare $15 a month

Wasn't bugged.
The servers coudln't handle all the people creating solo instances.
It got solved when the biggest server went down or at least that was in my DC.

Yeah, it's really easy to do low level griefing (corpse camping) and high level griefing (loot ninjaing)

shit son, that is really gay ya know

FFXIV feels artificial as fuck with its restricted world and loading zones. And nobody over the age of 16 likes anime stories. GW2 has no gear progression.

both games are infinitely worse than WoW, both classic and retail.

Why the fuck would someone pay for an amusement park ticket just to stand in line?

When you think about it, life is all about standing in line. You get in your line for the crematorium at the moment of conception.

Attached: iphonelinestwitter-1.jpg (1160x870, 177K)

Because sometimes, people like things that you don't like.

Attached: 1454568687758.jpg (700x437, 46K)

"I want to play World of Warcraft, but I have to do other shit because my friend is 7 levels behind"

Yeah no, git gud or git left in the fucking dust. You guys are acting like playing solo is the worst thing in the world.

Attached: 1512521761035.png (580x582, 113K)

What in the bleedin' Christ is this incel shit????? I've been playing retail for 3 years and I have never had this problem. Are these the RP servers? Now I'm afraid of playing Classic, what the fuck?

before this launched faggots like you were claiming that vanilla is this incredible multiplayer experience

Vanilla's "multiplayer experience" is that you had to socialize with your server if you wanted something to get done.
Getting ganked in Wetlands by an Orc Rogue? Say something. There are probably lots of other people complaining about him too.
Meming about Mankrik's wife in the barrens chat? You and 50 other people are too.
The difference is that people will probably recognize your name the more you socialize, even if it's negative ("Oh, it's that idiot who keeps dying to literally everything. And yup. There he is in chat complaining about everything killing him again.")
You just do not get that with Modern WoW.

you're defending a mmo that actively punishes groups of friends playing together.

I never claimed that. I don't even play that stupid game. I played real vanilla and grew out of it mid Lich King.

Really the only reason World of Wartcrap was popular was because Everquest was fucking dead and all the poopsockers migrated to Warcraft 3 online. There are better MMO's that time has gifted us. There are better MMO's that don't require you to pay a kike every month or you get locked out of your account. I really don't know why anyone would pay for a 15 year old game when private servers exist.

Attached: 1505021542577.gif (616x273, 3.16M)

RAG DEAD
SHIT GAME
RAG DEAD
SHIT GAME
RAG DEAD
SHIT GAME
RAG DEAD
SHIT GAME
RAG DEAD
SHIT GAME
RAG DEAD
SHIT GAME

40 GNOMES JUST KILLED RAGGY OH NO NO NO

Ths is the autistic answer.

Basically, you either tandem level, or make an alt to tandem level.

Or play well designed games that have scaling so everyone can have fun together no matter how much they play.

same people I assume who go to themeparks and wait in line for rides and socialize in the meantime

Attached: weird.gif (202x360, 1.75M)

>why anyone would pay for a 15 year old game when private servers exist.
accurate xp rates, working quests, not playing with poop flinging brs and retarded russians on a 100 player pop realm with p2w donator privileges

>bro why would you ever pay for a product when a chinese knockoff exists hmmmm??????

they can get on another ride without having to pay to queue for that one as well, user

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCKING GNOMES
THIS CANT BE HAPPENING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: image.png (458x477, 156K)

you're free to ride the teacups while I wait for the highway to hell

It's only a meme for you clueless and eternal pleb zoomers that never played it, in your shoes I'd fucking kill myself

>respecting the queue
LMAO at you cucks

Attached: 1490296252158.jpg (453x453, 33K)

except you're queing for the queue

I'm already in though, queues aren't endless unless you're playing on some streamer faggot server

I knew it was gonna be a shitshow
if I play classic it'll be in a month, I dont give a fuck

night elf feet

>started human paladin
>spent maybe and hour doing beginning quests
>got to level 6
Only thing I can say is that it's pretty annoying that the quests are literally all "kill 10 x and bring me their thingamadoos" that actually require you to kill 30 because they don't always drop the quest item
I had never played WoW before and I was expecting more, though I guess I'm still in the very early game
t. played runescape since 2005

Attached: 1565798723012.png (563x651, 373K)

Your image in correct for you.

>t. played runescape since 2005
You're playing the dumbed down version of the game you've been playing since 2005. What did you expect?

It's true. You spend the majority of your time waiting to login, then once you're on, you have to get in another queue (line) to turn in quests. At least some of the redditors have funny jokes to pass the time while you're waiting, haha :^)

If your retarded, then yes this will be your experience

>wtf dood stop playing this game your paying for by the month

damm

WOWIE HERES YOUR REDDIT GOLD FOR STANDING IN LINE LIKE A TRUE GENTLEMAN