Here's your SCP adaptation bro

Here's your SCP adaptation bro

Attached: control.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=RYZbXhbMolQ
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1960417#p1960417
old.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/bg1i18/whats_up_with_this_rpc_authority_vs_scp/
youtube.com/watch?v=9rIZDJhq5PA
youtu.be/cs5qDggAXTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know what is SCP

scp-wiki.net/

its boring tho

tranny face

How much does this actually have to do with scp. I've heard they were influenced by it but the gameplay doesn't really seem that way. Are you fighting various trapped entities in a containment breach scenario in this game or is it more just a background thing?

whats werid is the real model looks okay, but the game one is made to look tranny tier

Monsters come over to the real world and you fight them off. I don't know why people keep comparing this to scp. It's not very scp. There's lock up but it contains objects of power. Things in the real world that have odd powers that need to be locked away or they could do harm to the regular world.

I got this game for free with my new video card (and wolfenstein youngbloods), tried it for 45 minutes, then uninstalled it. I have already played this game, it's called Every Cover Shooter Ever. They just keep making the same boring game every year but changing the story, Jesus just do something, anything new.

You literally are told not to take cover. So 0/10 bait. The game is great, stay mad.

It's not even a cover shooter

That’s usually the case for some reason, it’s like they intentionally make these characters more masculine

you're right that sounds nothing at all like SCP with a few noun changes

personally, I think it's more warehouse 13 than scp, but I can see why they can compare it, since the main enemy is apparently a sapient energy frequency that possesses people.

>Female director/MC
>female science manager
>female security leader
>Grumpy female science field team leader
>the only male side character that related to the story are a janitor and tech support or a guy that only exist inside a projector with almost no screen time at all.
I usually doesn't care about this shit, but its so obvious its hurt.
None of the male character mean shit in this game beside the ex-director that got most of its screen time on a fucking video logs.

Attached: 1234423341792.jpg (126x126, 3K)

>That’s usually the case for some reason
in current western games, yes but not with all games.
> it’s like they intentionally make these characters more masculine
Indeed thats how it feels like as any normal person could scan it in, see how looks and then touch it up to look good, but they seemingly are prevented from doing that by probably management

No, Lobotomy Corporation is the best SCP game.

girl power!
but at the same time, make the females ugly as I don't want to feel competition

I don't give a shit about them being an uggo or monkey, I just feels weird about their screen time ration.

I actually don't care if they shove in more females if they are compelling characters and attractive.
As it is, I have to request more male characters simply because they don't have some kind of uglyness quote attached to them.

It's a shame because it's a really good game otherwise.

It makes perfect sense, why would any male want to take any of those positions surrounded by stronk independent women? I'd rather be a janitor.

It's a wiki where a bunch of fanfic writers post creepypasta.

someone post christoph waltz

Maybe they're trying to make up for all their previous games having male leads.

I'm not saying a bizarre lack of male characters in their latest game is some kind of solution or that there was even a legitimate problem to be solved in the first place; it's just a thought.

hey autist, for future reference, unless you plan to couple your little secret club acronym with an image to let people know what the fuck you are talking about, dont clog up my board, alright? a smash prediction thread died because of this. dont let it happen again. this is your first and final warning.

sam lake's worst game

Having a lot of fun, just waiting on mods

Attached: lilbit.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

hello newfag
here on business or pleasure?

I was going to buy the game, then I read about them stopping male streamers or something in order to have higher percentage of female streamers?

Then I realised that it would be problematic and sexist if the majority of the player base was white male and not female, so I decided not to buy the game as a way of helping out feminism reach that goal.

>>Then I realised that it would be problematic and sexist if the majority of the player base was white male and not female, so I decided not to buy the game as a way of helping out feminism reach that goal.
kek, imagine if they actually get so insane that, that becomes their goal, reducing the amount of male gamers playing their games

>head of research is male
>security chief is male
>director was male
>janitor is male
>panopticon director is male
>all the named hiss corrupted bosses are males

>MC is female
>new head of research is female
>head of operations is female
>field team scientist leader is female

What now? Literally a non-issue.

Unironically nowadays most management roles are filled by women. The company I work at has mostly women on the management and HR fields while men run the more technical roles, and all the women respond to a single higher manager. It’s to give them the illusion of power while also pleasing SJWs

I'm talking about the screen time ratio you buffoon.
The janitor barely exist anymore despite him being the first character you seen on early game.
Every main story mission you do in this game you always meet the female side character while the most of male one are just fucking video logs.

>not this
youtube.com/watch?v=RYZbXhbMolQ

Why do you post such lies.
Do you think it's cool to say a good game is bad? Do you want to fit in? Are you a gay?

Are there any weapons besides the pistol in this game?

Attached: doom.jpg (703x512, 56K)

>/x/ makes cool thing in 200something
>trannies take over
>replace everything with tranny shit
>its shit now

Men are better at everything. But actually, men being physically stronger means they generally make better main characters.

I think you're wrong and autistic, the Janitor is seen multiple times, the security chief at least 3 times so far, then there's the guy in the panopticon which you have to go talk to multiple times for various quests.
Yep, I think you're already giving this more attention than the developers themselves.

Max Payne and Alan Wake team up for Science!

It all goes wrong and the chick from Quantum Break has to fix it.

Fuck

how far in are you? you should be able to build new forms for the gun by now. it goes pistol>shotgun>smg>sniper>rockets, if there's more, I haven't made it far enough yet. on top of those, you get a few other abilities to play with.

Just stick to more original shit. Ignore the tranny trash. Most of the more good scps or scp ideas will end up being popularized.

Fuck the shitters who are destroying /x/ and scp though

>try to do the luck puzzle
>game crashes as I spin the roulette

That was spoopy I admit.

>I think you're wrong and autistic, the Janitor is seen multiple times
Okay let me get this straight, I'm currently on a mission where I need to meet Dylan on contaiment area.
So far my time with janitor is
>Start of the game
>Early start of Maintenance area mission where you kill the clog
>and then fucking side quests about cleaning the clog and talking to a play
>The janitor wont even talked to us since you got the side quest from a fucking quest board
Meanwhile the main quest
>Meet the science manager and talked about the bureau and science shit for most of the time in the game
>meet the security leader and help him secure the black prims for couple hours and also asking about her brother.
>Meet with the field scientist and help him getting sample with an indication that you need to back again to her to finish the quest later.
I won't even know the Janitor quest exist if I dont back track to his room.
Meanwhile other main quest side characters got a lot of dialogues.

Attached: bleaaaah.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Not even a cover shooter you dishonest nigger.

Attached: Control_20190831162048.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

The gun transforms.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.31 - 16.31.13.47.png (1920x1080, 2.99M)

do you even Yea Forums?
it's house of leaves adaptation.

how did you get the outfit lad

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.31 - 19.21.44.54.png (1920x1080, 3.4M)

I think that's P7 outfit, you get it later in game.

based, thanks

>threshold kids

patched .exe from cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1960417#p1960417
It unlock the PS4 exclusive mission

I cannot unsee the sideburns and beard on Jesse in that image. Tranny confimed.

Attached: 653562622.jpg (2560x1440, 833K)

>SCP
As if secret government facilities containing weird shit hasn't been a trope for 60+ years. Sam Lake is a boomer, he's not influenced by zoomer shit like SCP.

Did you seriously fall for his bait post you absolute reddit tourist

sick, thanks

The combat in this game is literally the most fun I've had all year but for some reason people insist on playing it like a generic third person shooter and get bored.
>using launch to catch enemy bombs and throw them at groups of enemies
>pulling a fucking forklift behind a group through the air and knocking them all over and then hurling it back at them and watching it explode
>levitate into the air and find the densest spot of enemies and ground slam them, then use evade to move to the next group
you can just constantly be moving and cycling through abilities to attack and since attacking enemies is how you gain health the game really rewards aggressive play.

>dash
>melee
>smash enemy with chair
>dash
>shotgun
I don't know how anyone plays but game is very satisfying if you are on the move and can aim.

>getting shit on by that one enemy type who has full shields and a grenade launcher that he's constantly firing
>realize I can grab his grenades in mid air
>jump into the air and grab his grenades as he's firing them and launch them into other enemies
>wipe out a whole wave like a floating arty cannon
based and funpilled
FUCK those invisible distorted though

The problem is that you have to make your own fun since launch alone is enough to take care of virtually every single enemy in the game.

Do I have to do something to unlock the mission tho?

I think you have to visit the area for the imagery thing which is somewhere in the research sector, they look like weird tube shaped UV cabins if that rings a bell.

I'll check it out, thank you

>game give you options
>that's a problem

OK, so ive been on the fence about this game cause slow internet, but from what i can gather, besides all the politics/tranny-face bullshit, is that this game is a third person shooter that isn't entirely cover based, decent story, good amount of exploration. how on the mark am i here? If i am i may get it, although please tell me about how metroidvania it is (as its the aspect i am most looking for right now)

Also, is there a hard mode at all? I enjoy doing first-time runs on harder difficulties if possible.

How do you access the zone "behind/beyond" the quarry? i been fiddling around with levitate but cant find an entrance, there is a big closed gate and a "Restricted Area" banner but the map shows there is a zone behind it.

Based.

Attached: 1566592834353.png (944x434, 685K)

The cover is realistic , is not gears of wars , instead if you put yourself behind a pillar bullets cant hit you there.

The gunplay is meh but the game gets pretty fun once you have unlocked a couple of powers.

The story is ok , its more about the worldbuilding/atmosphere you get from reading case files etc.

The game isnt a metroidvania by my definition , it might be by yours. While you will get access to previously blocked areas as you advance most of that access isnt really due to new skills but just the story giving you higher level clearance.

Once you have access to all your powers you ll get some side quests to run some errands that are mainly a excuse for your to explore older areas with your new powers.

I had a lot of fun with the game , but its not perfect, wouldnt blame anybody for waiting on a sale.

But once you have all your shit unlocked combat is pretty fun , even if you have to make it fun yourself. Levitate slam into some nerds shield explode them blast the shotgun launch some shit dominate a nerd etc. I was worried at the beginning of the game cause the base gun felt unrewarding but by the end i didnt mind the combat.

I'm sailing the high seas both due to finances and not really being sure on the game. I was hoping for a tad more exploration focus, but if the clearance thing is integrated well into the story I can dig it, plus I enjoy worldbuilding. I also like that there's a reason to go back to older areas with an upgraded character. Thanks user, I'll give it a try.

if you're bothered by it at all, it also confirms beyond all doubt that Alan Wake is still around. It also mentions the events of Quantum Break, and theres a redacted file about an NYPD Officer who showed time slowing abilities to dodge bullets.

It's not really cover-based at all, there's no incentive to hide behind cover for extended periods of time and there's no dedicated button or action to do so, you would just be pressing crouch behind a pillar. The main story itself is okay, but most of the focus is on side stuff and the environment/lore it takes place in and figuring out what's going on. It's not a Metroid remake but it's the most "Metroidvania" game in its category. There's a lot of exploration and using your powers to find things. The game drops a lot of hints and things you want to come back for, I had a note open on my phone for writing down areas that looked like they would be accessible once I had a new power or might be accessible from another area. There's also a good amount of side/post-game bosses, including some optional areas.

Thing is in a metroidvania/zelda i enjoy getting a new weapon and that new weapon also allows me to open a new area blablablah.
In this one you ll pass by doors that read "Clearance needed 1 or 5 etc" then eventually an npc sends you for the main mission to a new zone " you will need this to get there" and gives you a new clearance level.

Now you can go to that new zone and check some of those doors you passed by if you remember them for a bit of crafting materials. I enjoy when the "key" is gameplay focused.

The exploration is pretty rewarding tho if you can get into the world of the game , most of the time by exploring you ll find a case file and little else , but some of those are cool to read.

You'll come back to it later and it will have been opened by Ahti the Janitor.

Thank you , i think im close to the end of the game so i decided to take a break from the main story and im just doing side quests and dicking around the map.

Yeah the exploration is a lot of fun, if you see it you can go there. Finding new case files and mods by exploring is good too, like learning what's really powering the reactor and getting the Eternal Fire ammo refund mod through the hidden/unmarked quest.

Do all the janitor quests first, the rest of them should still be there after you beat the main quest. But after the janitor leaves for his vacation you can't do his quests anymore.

From the bulletin board? Nice to know those would dissapear , ty.

Yeah, at the end you'll know they're done when you finish the one that's just taking a break on the couch and listening to Finnish music and can pick up a new outfit.

Oooo i have read some files talking about the reactor , havent been to that area since i got levitate, will be checking that zone next .

It’s a metroidvania if you compare it to prime

One of the good things here is there's no great big arrow or GPS to guide you. You have to follow signs and directions.

Yeah i was never totally lost , the map and the in game signs were enough but the building feels huge i couldnt memorize routes , was always checking directions.

thats the ps4 exclusive bullshit, p7 is just sweatshirt/pants

I haven't been on the scp site in a long time and heard about this whole fiasco to the point that someone made an alternative site to actually keep that shit away and focus on good classic scp stuff. What sort of tranny stuff did they post in the original scp site? And didn't they have moderators to remove that sort of stuff?

Attached: 1562342768095.jpg (567x650, 46K)

iirc they changed the logo on the site to a rainbow for a month or something a year ago and people got really worked up about it

Is that really it?

Reddit link about it but pretty well explained imo

old.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/bg1i18/whats_up_with_this_rpc_authority_vs_scp/

Yeah, that was the Big Thing that kicked it off, then they started enforcing Yea Forums rules like "don't say n gger outside of Yea Forums" so some people decided to call it quits and move to another site where they could say it. I don't really keep tabs on either site/group anymore.

>tfw unironically like this game
>Get major headaches after playing for 10 minutes
How do I fix this?

Attached: 92ECAE58-E2C5-4FB6-84D6-5A05C6F77728.jpg (640x800, 257K)

It takes less than that to have daily shitposting threads on Yea Forums so don't be surprised that /x/ is no different.

based retard

I thought this game looked kinda neat, but my PC isn't good enough and the console ports are fucking terrible apparently. so thats unfortunate. thank you for reading my blog

It's this

Attached: death.png (500x380, 426K)

Yeah the game is a fucking assault on your senses. The sound is constant and the gfx effects and blurs are too much.

I would fiddle with the graphics options try to tone shit down , but for me the main culprit was the sound , had to play the game with the volume very low.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-01-26-at-7.42.21-AM.png (571x326, 60K)

The neverending whispering.

so fucking stupid that there is no new game plus
game was fun
good for a pirate but not buy

That’s funny because there’s a hideo kojima quest that’s in a sensory deprivation tank

Jesse taking a day off.

Attached: cache_4104024322.jpg (720x1080, 436K)

Trench is the same VA as Max Payne right? His voice is godly.

its because the game actually has good level design.
the game does hint on where you should go because of the green lights on doors but other than that, the flow of the map is good so you never feel lost.

havent finished the game yet but i got the feeling im almost done.
really good game honestly. definitely worth a pirate

>what OST you want?
>just constant whispering over and over again
Bravo!

Yep.
The head of research guy you see in the videos is the face and voice of Alan Wake too.

Trench is Max Payne. Darling is Alan Wake. Jesse is Beth Wilder from Quantum Break.

A bit disappointed there's no bullet time, and everything taking place in the house. But otherwise i'm enjoying it so far.

If you shoot the floating hiss apparitions it stops.

Fuck yes. Loved Alan Wake too.

The Bureau is so fucking retarded.
Like departament of parapsychology that knows fuckall about foundations of basic psychology.

they stole a bunch of concepts and ideas from SCP, but did fuckall with them.

The abilities are quite boring too. The trailer made it look like telekinesis on par with awesomness what Force Unleashed had. In reality it is way more limited, straightforward and boring. You dont even need objects to throw as a piece of a wall/floor will get torn off if you have nothing else around you, and the wall will regenerate in seconds.

oddly enough she has the hottest lips I've ever seen in video games. I know it's retardedly specific but they look soft as fuck and they modeled a lot of subtle lip and mouth movements on her.

Why do people call it the kojima quest?
I didn't get the reference.

Oh shit

I just love that we're going to see Alan Wake 2 off the back of this.

>When Darling starts singing Dyna-Mite in the Oceanview motel music video

Attached: 1470564146347.jpg (450x600, 66K)

lol, whats the matter? scared?

>oddly enough she has the hottest lips I've ever seen in video games
No.

Attached: 1516399445976.jpg (720x960, 43K)

she looked decent in Quantum Break i was looking forward to seeing her in this game, then this shit happened

Attached: y tho.png (1417x1134, 1.51M)

this makes the game sounds bretty gud actually. not having a marker and just actually navigating the place sounds refreshing

raising the masts now, thanks bros

Attached: 1564765086420.gif (128x128, 4K)

They also changed 173 and 049 a shit ton including a bunch of other SCP's

You can track a quest at a time (either main or side quest) that will display the zone of the building the quest is in; "Research - Parapsychology" for example.
You can open the map and see where that zone is in the building.

You never feel lost and you will know where to go but at least it doesnt have a compass with arrows in the top of the UI, And sometimes reaching places is a bit more complex thatn just heading there since the map isnt in 3d and the building is pretty big.

>No new game plus
FUCKING WHY
WHY
I want to replay the game with a different outfit
FUCKING HELL

Is there a way to unlock all outfits and powers right from the start?

Because kojima is talking in Japanese and aki saito is translating

Save editor

Where do i get one?

i mean, you obviously do have a marker when you bring up the map. it tells you where to go but in game you dont have giant HUD markers going "go here!".

If you linger about for a few minutes, there is. The polaris thing gets increasingly more obtrusive and points you in the direction if you stay in one area for too long

Does it even matter?

Based on a real woman, you eternally aimless incel

m8
the game is out for like a week
nobody has the values needed to change to unlock it all

Not that user, but how long would you say the game is, I'm looking to possibly by the game myself, but if it's something like 10/15 hours to complete then fuck that. The exploration aspect mitigates that fear though.

huh, interesting. never saw this once during my playthrough.

I finished it in one go around 6-7 hours MAX
didnt do much of the side quests

Does the mission select from main menu let you use mods/outfits you already collected?

Is Sam Lake a genius for actually making a 3d "metroidvania?

That's about the time it takes if you read stuff and do side missions

Unironically great game.
Got even better when it played PT during the credits.

So how do I find or unlock different outfits?
Did you guys know that you get really fucking good weapon mod if you "feed" 6 televisions to that furnace in maintenance.

I did and I didn't get it.

No. Batman Arkham Asylum already did that.

The end game is garbage, ive got no missions just shitty bureau ones and ive got like 15 more of them to do then ive got 1000gamerecore

Did you have full inventory?

Shit' might wait until the price drops a bit then, looks great overall though.

No. I almost always run with about 8-10 mods as optional swap, and throw away the rest

It took me around 20-30 hours.
yes I'm a no-life neet

They rewrite the original shit though. Look at what they did to 049.

Doing sidequests and exploring. Yes, you get the Eternal Fire mod from tossing in televisions. It's good but it's Grip only.

You could try double checking all the TV locations. If they didn't get destroyed in the furnace they'll just respawn when you leave and reenter the area through control point warping.

>she looked decent in Quantum Break i was looking forward to seeing her in this game, then this shit happened
Because back when quantum break was made there was no agenda to appeal to.

As for pic related
>game cover
good
>marketing art
good
>ingame model
bad
why must it be this way

>They rewrite the original shit
>They
That was done by the original author on his own dude.

lambda and mediocre is the new beautiful

It's environmental storytelling to explain how everything went wrong

Attached: 1544231696759.png (800x1180, 1.28M)

You really think the reason the in-game model looks worse this time around is because of an agenda? kek

two kinds of savefiles
somethingsomething
>containerDisplayName
>persistent

areas
>global
>hub
>maintenance
>research

i bet persistent is the one you have to mess with to get something like ng+

I fucking hate redditors who keep repeating this retarded meme

reddit asylum is a straight line with an objective marker always pointing to the next hallway and you can literally never sequence break anything and there is never anything to do or explore out of order, its irrelevant how the map is built if you can only follow a marked line and steadily get your ""abilities"" like the explosive gel on that same straight line so you can keep following the line further

I did. I remember getting each one of the 6, and I re-checked locations at least 4 times.

it actually did a "bling" and gave me 2 rare resources when I threw in the last one, but no mod.

Just playing through it now. And nah..
Whilst it got sparse similarities, they pretty much end with only keywords.

>foundation
>redacted
>entity

That's the only thing that makes em similar.
A game that dealt with SCP like shit, with crypids and paranormal entities would still be banger imo

The mods are trash

The whole
>trannies are taking over!! AHH
is honestly really retarded. They aren't taking over. There might be a few fanfics written by some, but you retain your right to downvoting them if you don't like em.
And write your own.

Honestly the biggest problem with Modern SCP's is it seems no one wants to create simple short ones, and always insist on writing novels worth on sometimes simple concepts that could have been conveyed better

>women exist
>darn what a shame

This is what you sound like

They couldn't even do "reconfiguring universal gun" right.

Attached: HardResetMultiGun.webm (665x440, 2.89M)

Is this game any good? The physics and gameplay look great. How does it run on PC

what the fuck do I have to do

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

nvm, didnt notice the bell opens doors

brilliant, truly the next Kojima

>i suck "female" cocks

that's how you sound like

>yfw ashtray maze mission

Attached: 1544075108179.jpg (401x401, 54K)

perform a ritual

You got me good with the ol' classic
>you don't mind women and therefor must like sucking dick

Get's me everytime, fell right into the ol classic trap

>"women"

I have no idea how they managed to get that classic Doom feel in a fucking 3D psychic abilities metroidvania but holy hell was that the funnest mission in the game.

Attached: 1332575662789.gif (301x300, 949K)

I've been playing this for about an hour now and the pacing feels really weird so far. It seems more like a direct sequel that expects you to know what's already happened or read the prequel rather than a brand new IP. The Southland Tales of vidya, if you will.

Attached: EDU_aoIVUAYWyVp.jpg:large.jpg (1289x357, 62K)

I have never seen this kind of post until these threads have started popping up to shill this game.

You CAN replicate that shit in GZDoom btw. It supported propper portal-style line-portals for couple of years now.

Attached: slipping control.webm (1768x992, 2.98M)

Gee, I wonder why...

Attached: Remedy Back Then Vs Now.jpg (1024x1451, 887K)

:DDDDD
>also
how do I get into the mechanical room?

Attached: ebig.jpg (2264x1440, 541K)

>You really think the reason the in-game model looks worse this time around is because of an agenda? kek

>i-it's not an agenda, this is merely a coincidence!

>They're all lesbians
???

No wonder this game is remedy worse game

>company hires more people
>some of them are women
>company bad
hm

Why would anyone ever hire a woman for a tech job?
Men are more capable with tech and math so why hire a woman, who is almost guaranteed to be less qualified and less capable?
Well I know the answer really, we all do.

This explains A LOT

>Not this

Attached: Lobotomy Corp.png (1623x910, 1.72M)

>uninstalling before you unlock all the abillities and wepon modifiers

Kek, game steps it up once you unlock the abillities about 1-2hrs in. You can upgrade them and find different modifiers for tne service weapon.

Imagine the smell

I just beat this today. It's my new favourite Remedy game dethroning Max Payne 2.
I really liked the Finnish Tango and Mirror missions.
For some reason the Hideo Kojima kameo mission never triggered for me. Kinda upset about that.
Also where do you find Marshall in the post-game?

Attached: gold suit2.png (280x601, 264K)

click the light switches mutliple times

>For some reason the Hideo Kojima kameo mission never triggered for me. Kinda upset about that.
Same here this thread is the first I've heard of it. How do I get it?

Is this game worth $60

The game is great and a technical wonder.
Its use of rtx is just mind blowing.

What are platform are you on? It's a ps4 exclusive mission, but can be unlocked on pc with some fiddling.

She is a QT and I don't care if you say otherwise!

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.31 - 19.43.21.96.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

>It's a ps4 exclusive mission
Oh, that explains it then.

for me its a big yeah.
great story and interesting characters, good gameplay. atmosphere same as in alan wake. ignore "muh womynz bad" fags and console version.

Is it a preorder thing or something? Im on PS4 and Im pretty sure it did not trigger on my game, Ive been searching every nook and cranny

Funny how they reduced her forehead by 30-40%.

Attached: controlhope.gif (540x300, 2.93M)

I'm at the prism collecting part, how long until the end?

This game is so beautiful. I loved the art design of the oldest house. It reminded me of how much I loved the first mirror's edge

>no hot monster girls

Yikes.

Weres her ass? desu

So, with the confirmation in this game that Alan Wake is still very much part of the world, are we likely to see a direct sequel, or some sort of Remedyverse Assemble crossover?

wtf why did they make her face xbox hueg

Ok fuck this puzzle, fuck it sideways with a rusty pitchfork.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.28 - 20.19.17.60.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

I'm kinda sad I pirates it but fuck epic games store.

Maybe I'll pick it up in PS4 just cause

It literally gives you the clue every time you ring the bell
even I got it right the first time
how retarded can you get

Wait, there's a mission for it?
Am I wasting my time running in circles with no mission?

That was a puzzle?
I just clicked randomly

TIME THE CLOCK BRO TIME IT RIGHT BRO ONE MISS AND YOU GODDA DO IT OVER N OVER BRO

Don't. It runs 15 fps on PS4.

lol, look at this mad retard.
im sorry video games are too hard for you.

Yeah there is no secret path it's blocked off through story progression

Someone said that the levels in this game are too simple.
HA! YOUR BRAIN IS SIMPLE!

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.28 - 23.23.54.99.png (1920x1080, 3.91M)

it snaps into right position if you are anywhere aproximately near it you retard

>copypaste the floors
>complex

Do you not know how buildings work?

oh no

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.09.01 - 00.46.55.52.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Buildings don't work dummy, you work in them.

This game looks really unique and interesting. With good gameplay and physics. Is this true?

i say nigger all the time outside of Yea Forums and dont notice anything

Attached: dilate.jpg (1338x738, 163K)

I've completed the game, all main and side quests complete, skill tree maxed out, pretty sure i've collected all collectables though it's hard to tell because the game doesn't give you a completion number.
With that in mind; My Peirce is still level 1. All other weapons are fully upgraded but I can't upgrade the pierce, it simply isn't an option.

What's going on with that?

How long did it take?

Probably about 15-16 hours. I got more out of it than I expected to be quite honest with you.
It's a shame the random missions are shite, there's just nothing for me to do now but I still want to upgrade that gun for completion's sake.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.28 - 21.08.29.57.png (1920x1080, 3.5M)

Same maybe they realized that it already did 100 times more damage than the other weapons so they just said fuck it.
Especially the fucking rocket launcher. Without putting damage in it takes 20 rockets to kill one guy.

The house is Yggdrasil

Well I wish I could have had it upgraded for the second Tommasi fight, jesus christ that squeezed my balls. Glad it's all done with.

The shield upgrade can be abused to fly upwards;

>Use shield near a large object that can be caught in its influence, needs a little experimentation to find out what is what
>Keep shield active
>Jump and hover to max height
>Look down to position large object beneath you
>Land on it
>Land on it
>You get the idea

It's pointless though, the excessive use of invisible walls to keep you penned in means you can't actually find anything but it's still noteworthy

This game looks kino boys. Do I buy it? Pcfag with a 980 i56600k. Can she even handle it

I'm playing on an FX-8350 and an old R9 280, your system can definitely play it.

Are there multiple endings or is Jesse becoming part of the Hiss the only one?

You say this like it's a bad thing but that's awesome as hell. Is the game any good?

>Spoiler

Ummm.... you know there's more game after the first credits sequence, right?
She breaks the hiss mind control, goes and turns off the projector and then gets to work on clearing out the remaining hiss

Already deleted the game, ah well it's not like the gameplay itself was that good

Why can't i upgrade pierce? I have upgraded literally all guns to level 3 but can't upgrade pierce even once, it's not showing in the menu.

I don't think anyone can, on any platform. Which is strange.

I can't comprehend how it's possible to miss this. Did you literally alt+f4 during the credits?

lmao just kill all trannies. they deserve being killed on spot

Does anyone know how to find the music tracks that play on the oceanview motel radio?
Especially the one when you enter the clocks threshold.

Attached: 1424994665775.png (782x543, 2K)

Janitors the best character in the game and I wish there was more of him

youtube.com/watch?v=9rIZDJhq5PA
best song in the game coming through

youtu.be/cs5qDggAXTs

not even remotely close my man

Attached: 1554073908637.jpg (566x572, 30K)

I doubt you're meant to come up here but the jumps weren't even hard, like, come on devs.

Attached: bounds.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Did Darling fucking ascend or something?

pretty much

my daily dose

I'm completely happy with that theory to be honest. I thought the character, what little we really knew of him, was great and the acting was fantastic.
I hope that guy gets more work. Actually, does anyone know who he is?

voice actor of Alan Wake

torrented it, havent tried yet but disappointed that you have a gun. the powers sounded real cool, i want to mess about with those but instead its just a gun with some flashy animations that they pretend make it different

Go melee, launch and shield focused then, put points in those things early and you can go without using the gun much.

Melee becomes powerful quite quickly, the shield has an optional upgrade that lets you discharge it in a shotgun blast forwards which staggers enemies, the ground pound attack is very powerful. Yeah, it's doable.

Games with realistic art styles (mass effect is another one) tend to struggle with precise beauty. Think, Miranda in ME2. The model is very attractive IRL but it's hard to capture that in game.

The MC from CONTROL is stuck in a similar scenario. She's very attractive IRL but the animation and VFX just can't bring that out properly in the game.

I think it might be the way hard shadows hit the scanned in face shape.
In any kind of darkness she goes from pretty attractive to looking like a total goblin.

oh shit really how so

yes, thought it was just some unskippable cutscene bullshit

You must have been paying ZERO attention then because right there in the very first group of names are clues that something isn't right, the credits then quickly degrade from there.

Half the people are called "LEAVE"

all that shit just sounds like a basic 3rd person action shooter as well desu. too bad, i was hoping for some interesting powers, like second sight or something

how much of the game is left after that?

Is this a wait for sale kinda game?

not much, probably not worth reinstalling for to be honest. There's a scene where you're back to "normal" working in the building, wherein you break the mind control slowly, then there's a gauntlet to the projector.

I really enjoyed it, so I'll eventually buy it off steam next year

Are there Homestuck satellites?

The gameplay is incredibly bland, they put in retarded materials gathering and crafting for some godforsaken reason, the "skill" tree is mostly +x% buffs, you have 5 different weapons but they still force you to use two unless you want to menu hop constantly. They squandered all the weird items giving you nothing if you cleanse them except for 3 out of a few dozen. The enemies are all just generic humans that glow red except for the invisible enemy and the suicide enemy.

It's been clear for years that remedy really wants to make movies/shows but for some reason they can't figure out how to do it without presenting it as a game.

And you only see im like three times, isnt in the end game. Why the fuck is the rocket launcher so fucking shit? Its a joke.

Pretty sure he was also in Robin Hood Men in Tights.

I never bothered to craft the grenade launcher cause I knew it would be shit, I pretty much just used the Grip with a pink and orange damage boost and that special mod you get for throwing TVs into the furnace that gives you 100% of the ammo back when you hit

>you have 5 different weapons but they still force you to use two unless you want to menu hop constantly

Meanwhile in Max Payne you can use all weapons at will and the only limit is the ammo you find. But it's just nostalgia goggles surely, old games aren't as good as new games!

>special mod you get for throwing TVs into the furnace

wat?
The TVs with the flames on them? I threw every fucking one of them I could in the furnace and never had anything happen

you throw six of those fire TVs into the furnace then you get a pink mod that gives you 100% ammo back for the grip, but if your mod list is full then you get nothing, i think its called eternal fire or something

It was actually my best weapon, but i got lucky and had twice 90% blast radius increase on it. Combined with damage mod, i was able to clear half of the room in one reload.

well shit, thanks for letting me know

Playing this has made me want to replay shadow complex as that games map shits on this game.

>Lift heavy objects
>Max launch damage

Why would I need anything else? Nobody is getting back up when I throw a fucking forklift at them

The guns are all incredibly shit compared to launch. Even throwing a corpse can one hit kill anything that doesn't have a shield.

>do all that
>plus 2 pink +energy mods and 1 pink energy regen mod and max energy
>never even have to use the gun anymore cause of how many times you can use launch

yeah, the map is terrible, it's actually easier to navigate using the sings

Yeah the weapon balance is atrocious; the Spin is legitimately worthless, the shatter and grip are okay, the charge is underwhelming but looks pretty and the Peirce is fucking broken and can't be upgraded.
Then all of those are totally outclassed by Launch.

in my experience spin was way better than anything besides launch and shatter, had rate of fire + damage on spin though

I found that the spin had really low damage output myself, even without taking accuracy issues into account but hey, i'm glad it was working for you that's good.

If you don't just hold it but fire it like Grip it's pretty accurate

Peirce shits on anything hence why you cant upgrade three mods like the others spin in bursts was ok, grip is grip shatter pretty nice fuck launchfags they suck asshole flavoured farts

The pierce is meant to be upgradable, it's a bug. The UI clearly tells you that it can be further upgraded.

It's so rarely enforced that it makes it really easy to spot dumb newfags because they start announcing they are banevading by posting "MODS ARE SJWS, THEY BANNED ME FOR SAYING NIGGER". It's even funnier when you remember complaining about mods is also against the rules.
Reminder that starting flamewars outside of Yea Forums is against the rules yet any semibig board is 30% retards arguing and calling each other faggots. I see threads all the time devolve into two-four faggots throwing insults at each other until bumplimit or 404.

I feel like people who enjoy launch more than anything else are playing with a controller, because even Spin with a mouse did astronomical damage if you headshot everything

I played on PC, launch just does way too much damage with very little effort. Or rather the guns do way too little damage.

I'm on PC playing with KB+M as is my usual preference and Launch absolutely shits all over any of the weapon forms for raw damage output and it is effortless. But whatever works for you.

I like this game but fucking hate it at the same time. The astral maze was the only cool bit along with the fake ending. The motel parts were absolute garbage along with the enemies, hiss whisper sound design, the missions, the plot god I fucking hate this game fuck this game never replaying it

What was wrong with the motel sections? they take 20 seconds each visit.

Is that on PC? Shadow Complex was kino

The shitty brain dead puzzles, those parts were pointless oh mah gawd sooo weirdddd .

But every "Puzzle" was just "Match these things because resonance" there was no puzzling needed doing. Did you not get them?

Thats the point, it was pointless garbage.

Jesse cant ever reopen fbc as those balls of hiss shit that cant be destroyed cant be destroyed

>balls of hiss shit that cant be destroyed

what?

So did Sam Lake redeem himself?

i know scp is meant to be scary an all

but.. is there any waifu material scp?

Attached: 1554957919477.gif (270x300, 86K)

Those dark balls of hiss shit that roam near turntable, black rock and the one you trap in that room they cant be destroyed, they said they can remove lockdown from the building once hiss has been destoryed...its never happening

Those aren't actually Hiss, they're called Astral Spikes and they're native to the place the Board come from.

honestly agreeing with you, even if its not a cover shoot its a generic 3rd person shooter for sure. a few powers but nothing thats not been done before, and better. second sight was a much better mind power game

a few hours in
do you ever get an assault rifle upgrade?
unsure if i should use all my upgrades on pistol. i dont like the pistol but out of pistol/shotgun smg its the only one with range.
feel like 30 minutes after i blow all my points upgrading it then bam assault rifle and no way to upgrade it.

Yeah save up all your points its maybe mission 8 or 9 you get that upgrade

>game is too easy and doesnt require any creativity to overcome challenges
>thats not a orblem

None of the materials used for crafting new forms, upgrading them or crafting new mods are exclusive, you can always get more. You're fully capable of fully upgrading everything in the course of one run AND the further you get the faster you'll collect shit so you may as well go for it.

There is no assault rifle form, there is one called "Spin" that you can get early which is fully automatic but i'd call it an SMG rather than an assault rifle.

It's not just her though. Almost everyone looks weird. Not just trannies. The head of security looks like some kind of goblin even though he's modeled after a total chad. You just have to move past it.

since when can you sequence break in a metroidvania? one of the defining features is roping off areas until you get a new ability

already got that. hate it cause it feels like it does no damage with worse range than the pistol

Is Quantum Break any good? This game is so damn good it makes me want to give it a chance even though the whole long tv show segments seem really off putting.

It's pretty good actually, just don't use it against shields or very tanky enemies. It melts a lot of stuff, especually if you increase the rate of fire. Also, use it as a burst weapon. It even says in the description to use it as a burst weapon.

I played it day before control and i prefer it, way more linear but shooting is better and it has some really nice set pieces .

It seems strange to me that there's no secret in the post-game Hedron Chamber, there SHOULD be.

I've never seen an image from this game that wasn't an office building, people floating, and more office buildings. Literally WHAT the fuck do you even DO in this game?

When the best character in game is a jannie who does fuck all besides getting you to clean up you've got shit characters

>whole long tv show segments

holy fuck this, i was baked when i first played quantum break and once the first segement started running i had no fucking clue what was going on

if you launch a big enough chunk of black rock at an astral spike they go dormant for a little while, so I don't think they're perfectly indestructible. The science team could probably come up with something eventually that disables them.

>epic exclusive
Based Epic paying for my copy again! Thanks for saving me money!

>since when can you sequence break in a metroidvania
Since METROID you fucking mouthbreather.
It's easier to list ones that you can't sequence break in some way.

You have no fucking idea.
When 'The Darkness' came out on PS3, I rented it and played through the start of the game. In one of the first scenes, you can just sit on a couch and watch clips from To Kill a Mockingbird. Except it isn't clips. It's the whole fucking movie. I remember being blazed out of my mind and watching the entirety of the film and the credits fucking roll and I was like
>Holy shit the PS3 is the future of video games

Attached: 1530411721526.jpg (1024x670, 244K)

>watching the first dindu nuffin movie unironically

For fuck's sake it's not SCP at all. It's more like a government warehouse of supernatural doodads wrapped around in tons of bureaucratic red tape.

its like a coherent, well-written SCP instead of the faggy self-insert RP its become.

SCP hasn't been faggy self-insert RP for ages though.

It was kind of like, "Oh neat they're playing stuff on this TV, I wonder what clips they use"
and then
"Fuck this clip of To Kill a Mockingbird is going on for awhile"
and then
"Holy shit this is the whole movie"
and then
"No fucking way this is the whole movie"
and then the credits rolled and it was
"Fuck that WAS the whole movie!"

>It's more like a government warehouse of supernatural doodads wrapped around in tons of bureaucratic red tape.
So literally SCP.

Will this scratch my Fringe itch?

Attached: 1446853329254.webm (800x450, 2.89M)

>Zelda_Speedrun.webm

I wonder what is th

Nah. While SCP has tons of "objects of power" it's also filled to the brim with actual living entities. So it's more like an amusement park or a zoo of weirdos with a swanky little supernatural souvenir shop by the side.

FBC is way too grounded, as a consequence of more competent writers that have a clearer vision of what they want from the setting, and never really goes completely and utterly dumb. And that unfortunately translates to the gameplay as well. The setpieces like the Ashtray Maze or the Oceanview Motel are great although Oldest House is a bit meh overall, and the fact that it doesn't have hundreds of other "live" SCPs which would've fucked everybody up because of the Hiss invasion like in Containment Breach hampers any sort of enemy/gun mod variety that you could have.

The dysfunctional idea that are the "D boys" are scrubbed off as well. Which is a good or bad thing depending on who you ask. It certainly made SCP comical in nature and clearly something written by hundreds of different people on the internet.

yeah, most of the scp in the game is objects, games better if you enjoy reading though

*snap*

Attached: 1517431834_scp-secret-laboratory.jpg (1371x870, 69K)

So? There's hotter women out there, get one of them instead or touch it up.

if you played the side quests you'd know that the fbc haven't found any living entities which is why the hedron was such a big deal to them

I like how in promo shots she kind of resembles a female, but then not at all when playing the game. Severe case of JAV cover syndrome.

Filename this

Nice, will pick it up

It's more secret world single player to me. Except you don't travel anywhere and are locked in a building

fuck wrong reality

Attached: 1446384413037.webm (720x404, 1.8M)

The FBC still has an equivalent of "D-Class" personnel, like the guy in the refrigerator quest or the "astralnauts" you hear about in the files. They just aren't treated quite as humorously.
As for the living beings you have Jessie and Dylan, the Mold, the Hiss, the Former, and the Board, kinda, as well as potential cross-universe stuff with Alan Wake, Thomas Zane, The Dark Presence and possibly even Jack and Paul from Quantum Break. The difference is that in Control most of the weird stuff is explicitly from other dimensions; it's either an object or person that is being possessed by an inter-dimensional entity, or was involved in an encounter with one that has explicitly changed it in some fundamental way. It would have been cool to have some actual monsters (and there are a few in Control) but for the most part it holds hard to its rule that they can't really fully manifest in our universe unless its a Threshold area where the two are beginning to overlap. That's part of why the Hiss is so dangerous, because nobody knows how it's supposed to work compared to the more understandable ones like The Mold or The Clocks or The Board.

this

control has way too many lol interdimensional silliness
it doesn't have enough just plain old 'what the fuck'-tier things like in scp - just off the cuff bizarre

>Triggering_A_Cutscene.webm
Or whatever the fuck it is called when a cutscene only triggers when you walk into a specific place. Dynamic cutscenes?

I really like some of the stuff it does have though. The teleporting rubber duck, the garden flamingo that distorts space-time, the traffic light that forces you to play Red Light Green Light or it will teleport you. And a lot of the ones only mentioned in files (or glimpsed in the Panopticon) seem like they could have actually been SCP themselves, like the fan that actually causes fan death or the get well soon balloon that kills dogs.
It seems like a lot of people just wanted creepy/violent stuff like the turbo-lizard and 173 but honestly they wouldn't really fit with the shared universe Remedy is making.

Alternatively,
>When_The_Cutscene_Has_To_Buffer.webm

Is the Board and Astral Plane another dimension and dimensional entity like the Hiss and Hedron or something else?

>>female security leader
The security leader is that dude you fight to get to the the TV Object of Power. His security leader replacement is the dude you meet in Maintenance Power Plant. What are you talking about?
Heads of Communications, Research, Security, Janitor, Director, Containment were all men before the start of the game and only Director and Research get replaced by women.

he's talking about marshall, the black woman

nah I agree those things were actually good but at the same time they're pretty much just milquetoast scps, and the rest of the objects of power were relegated to reading material in the collectibles. containment breach for example was just filled to the brim with innocuous things and supernatural dead ends. like the coffee machine or the clockwork grinder or the skull, bell, and musical piece that guarantees your death if you interact with them

and it's not that people wanted solely violent scps per se but they wanted more hostile scps to supplement the enemy variety in the game because you have to agree besides the bosses like the fridge, the anchor, the mold, and the mirror, most if not all instances of combat are just the same old fucking mooks. that's where the real scp sentiment comes from, like consider the service weapon. why couldn't they just have given us a chargeable sniper, a shotgun, and a machine gun as separate weapons BUT made it so that you could mod your pistol with different aspects of other objects of power - like the teloporting duck that would allow you to teleport for short distances if that was equipped to your gun

also fuck the lizard, unironically one of the worst OG scps
e

Head of Operations? He literally mentions her his next line
>>Grumpy female science field team leader
So either no he isn't talking about her or he for some reason needed to pad his list and repeat people.

do the sidequests

>why couldn't they just have given us a chargeable sniper, a shotgun, and a machine gun as separate weapons BUT made it so that you could mod your pistol with different aspects of other objects of power

Fucking hell why couldn't they have done this? That makes so much fucking sense that I'm convinced this is going to happen in Control 2. I want a fucking rubber ducky upgrade.

no thats underhill she deals with the mold, marshall is the head of security

sorry operations i mean, but yeah thats who he meant

I think they made the Gun the way it is both for narrative reasons and for presentation. It's an OoP so technically it can do whatever the fuck including just disappearing and reappearing at will and having infinite ammo without anyone questioning, and also they get to have flashy animations for it changing forms and stuff like that.
Regarding the enemy variety I thought it was fine, you do fight a few too many dudes with guns but with the addition of the Warped, the invisible guys, the mold zombies, the Orbs, and the death ball things I thought it was ok. Some more visual variety at least would have been nice but I think they were serious on keeping a consistent theme for the enemies and then riding it all the way to the end like they did for Alan Wake, maybe to their detriment. The Mold would have been a perfect excuse to at least have variants of all the standard mooks but I guess they didn't want to downplay the threat of the Hiss by giving it an equal.

The Board exist on a different plane and the Hiss exist in a different dimension if the difference between plane and dimension make sense to you.

Astral Plane and entities = mental planescape one ascends to
Hiss/Hedron/shit = other dimensions like ours but string theory strings resonate at a different frequency
Hiss had to first come to this dimension and find people and things connected to the astral plane to reach The Board instead of directly attacking the board from their native place of origin.

I might buy this

Attached: 1565914439227.jpg (540x720, 83K)

Creepypastas were alright when they weren’t contained

I've never seen a game that fucking hates to pause/ unpause. I've also never seen a game where pulling up a 2d map cuts the frame rate by a 1/4.