Three hours long first playthrough

>three hours long first playthrough
>shallow combat with little variety
>mash one button/attack over and over
>parry the slow moving obviously telegraphed attack
>press X to awesome
>difficulty doesn't change anything except making you die in one hit and enemies have a load of health
>they release the same pile of shit with a different coat of paint over and over and people still buy it in droves
how do they keep doing it?

Attached: pg.png (547x182, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjh1F1VSXTk
youtube.com/watch?v=bwFzhBn8aHk
youtube.com/watch?v=jl93cmhOztU
youtube.com/watch?v=EXAF1L_VFTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because casuals are too shit to play DMC or fightan games.

Why are sonyfags COPING so hard?

>>difficulty doesn't change anything except making you die in one hit and enemies have a load of health
how would you change up the difficulty settings?

Sonyfags coping hard because astral chain is better than any other platinum game on other systems

Shitchniggers coping hard because Asscrap Chain is a cinematic 30fps button masher and doesn't come close to Devil May Chad 5

maybe, but not the music
quite letdown by lackluster astral ost

Rent free

Pic unrelated, I despise DMC as well

DMC is based, fuck you.

I'm 10 hours into Astral Chain and I just finished file 4 out of 12...

What game never heard of it maybe mgr that's their shortest game bit it's at least 6 hour long , so not bayo1 9 hours long, not bayo 2 11 hours ,not wonder 101 15 hours, not nier automata 40 hour,not astral chains 20 hours , so what game are you talking about, transformers? haven't played it

MGRR is about two hours, Bayonetta is three hours. They are only "long" because they both have three hours of cutscenes.

lol wut
I'm resting at 5 hours with my first and doing all the side quests. Just finished File 4.

No they are only short because you can run at the speed of light in those game

cringe

hi eric

The only aspect that is wearing on me is every game is getting witch time and its functionally boring knowing it is in every one of their games before even playing it.

Skip cutscenes and MMO tier fetchquests and the game is 3 hours long. Cinematic moments don't count towards playtime

>final boss is literally Star Platinum

Attached: 1536564828948.gif (250x341, 2.88M)

Yes, there is no content and the combat consists of spamming one move.

For example:
youtube.com/watch?v=jjh1F1VSXTk
vs.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwFzhBn8aHk
and
youtube.com/watch?v=jl93cmhOztU (this is on normal, the MNM run is much longer, but I couldn't find one explicitly labeled speedrun)
vs.
youtube.com/watch?v=EXAF1L_VFTA

In my experience, people only play these "games" cus muh weebshit pandering. The gameplay itself is dull and I really don't know where they get off on calling themselves "Platinum" when they're really just generic as fuck

Bayonetta is difficult to get pure platinum ranks in. You have to use Gaze of Despair and then not take any damage at all in any of the encounters throughout a mission, including hidden ones. No DMC is as hard to 100%.

This. People bust their balls to be proficient in the combat and then when they master it they say its either easy or boring.
No, you mastered it. That is why it seems rote all of a sudden.

I hit the skill ceiling in roguelike gameplay and as a result roguelikes don't really interest me anymore. I wouldn't say the gameplay methods are boring though. I know its me that is beyond it, not the game lacking.

Reminder that with sage you can post without bumping the thread

>DMC
>Not casual

bait

Not him, nor did I play AC so I don't know if he's telling the truth or not. As for your question, rampling up the difficulty in an action game has many approaches
>introduce new moves for enemies
>increase their speed
>the obvious extra damaging attacks
>replace non threatening enemies with the stronger ones
>and a gimmick that fits with playstyle like removing witch time in Bayonetta or giving DT to enemies in DMC

Oh yes, astral chains is better than all the platinum hits like kora and transformers and all their other shit games.

>If you intentionally skip all the content, there's not much content!

>just speedrun it bro
Why would you skip cutscenes and dialogue in a first playthrough?

>sit down to play checkers
>after every piece gets taken, youre forced to have to watch a 3 minute cutscene before you can resume playing
>”Wow, that game sure took a long time! Those cutscenes had nothing to do with the padded length!”

you're a fucking retard that analogy is terrible and you should kys

>Nintendobonus is not rea...

Attached: Nintendobonus.png (1351x340, 140K)

>Bayonetta is three hours
I would love to see the most average of players beat Bayonetta on NORMAL in three hours, skipping all cutscenes.

Enemy layouts, like in bayo and vanquish.

Where's the bonus?

It's real, but this isn't a game that got it. DK64 and Skyward Sword being 90+ is actually inaccurate.

Bayonetta is one of the best action games I've played, and difficulty changes quite a bit in the game. Non Stop Infinite Climax is amazing.

File 4 and 2/5 Legions. These people who state they finihed the game in 6 hours are liars or plebs who did a speed run through journalist mode

My biggest problem of this game is getting locked out of backtracking arbitrarily. Literally just got locked out of an area because an npc was begging for help in combat and I went to help thinking they might actually be able to die. Lo and behold I am instantly prevented from going back by a fucking police barrier. Fuck alicia I should have left her to die.

>difficulty doesn't change anything
Wut. In most of their games it changes enemy group composition, and in some cases it directly effects the mechanics, like removing witch time in Bayo. It's also rare that anything one shots.

But you wouldn't know that about difficulty settings, that requires getting good

Attached: 4c0.jpg (740x1024, 104K)

I knew immediately that she'd never die. It was funny spending my leisure time wandering around picking up red matter and looking for chests while she was all "AAAAAAAAH HELP ME WOLVES ARE FUCKING MY ASS HELP MEEEE"

>if you remove the cutscenes and the game's content, you're only left with 3 hours of walking straight from point A to point B!!
We've reached a point where basednyrards have evolved past the cutscene/movies games and will now only play walking simulators.

Attached: VD09afj.jpg (645x729, 64K)

>All this saltiness about Astral Chain
>Game did not even exist in the public conscience a year ago

Attached: 1550441253102.gif (384x239, 354K)

MGR looks more fun.
>speedruns
Fuck off with your tranny shit. All you've done is proved that Platinum is based because they don't appeal to trannies.

I can't figure out what game you're talking about right off the gate and you pretend that they keep doing it like this described their whole library. This pretty much seals that you are just hate trolling.

Kyle has such a cool design. I love the 'projected face' thing his costume has going on.

Other way around. PlatinumGames DOES appeal to speedrunners dumbfuck.

>snoyboy dmcuck seething

Attached: 1564787512152.jpg (257x227, 21K)

And yet your proof of NGR and GoW3 being better games are a bunch of fucking speedruns that nobody gives two shits about. Eat a bag of dicks... Hold on, you'd probably enjoy that, faggot.