Cyberpunk is just Deus Ex with better graphics!

>Cyberpunk is just Deus Ex with better graphics!
Are you guys fucking blind?

Attached: trannypunk.jpg (3838x2160, 3.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/417135398/#417141527
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for justice

Golem City in Deus Ex was peak cyberpunk, just blew me away

For all the faults the Nu-Deus Ex games had, at least they weren't open world trash.

3 shitty games.

Attached: 1560763849367.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

Shame nu-dx has a shittiest plot you can think of. Even just a remake of a dx:iw in this engine would be so amazing.

>Look mom I posted it again!

The only worth this game will provide us is the trolling of /pol/niggers when it proves "Get woke, go broke" wrong yet again.

Anyone who actually wastes bandwidth playing this is a retard.

Point is - we already knew that the gameplay is shit in comparison to Deus Ex, but it even looks worse than 2016 game
What is the fucking point of this kurwa trash?

golem city was narrow as hell

Ah, that explains it

>An open world garbage game looks worse than a game that didn't fall for the open world meme
No shit. And it's probably gonna look even worse by release.

Small open worlds > big open worlds

Why is Deus Ex the only modern games to understand this? I still think 2077 looks good but it definitely pales in comparison to DX. That being said, these could be console screenshots even if they're promotional, who knows.

maybe dx:md should have spent a little more time making a decent game rather than just a decent looking one

Retard.

easy on the sharpness filter champ

default max settings

Its from PoE thread, dumb shits.

>Do I even need to say anything?
lmao you're a giant faggot

Power over Ethernet?

>giant faggot
that would be your mum, tranny

you're trying too hard. trying being a bit more subtle and less of a faggot.

Attached: 1543029955366.jpg (800x600, 27K)

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/417135398/#417141527

But all Deus Exes except IW were open world

damn, you have the game? sweet ;^)

Cybertrannies on suicide watch.
Ask voodoo boys to help you dilate your cyberholes, bitches.

Of course I have it, its been out for more than 3 years now.

Cyberpunk looks great idk wtf you guys are talking about

Attached: 1567256311047.jpg (1920x1080, 812K)

Looks infinitely better than CP2077 but I still hate how visually busy those screens from DEMD look

>Yea Forums now loves MD
???

I mean, I enjoyed the game, but it was unfinished and it's easier to have more tiny details in small hubs rather than in a large city (not saying that smaller hubs are a bad thing though).
I didn't feel as free as in HR, I don't remember much of it, but I felt like the main quest was urgent and I couldn't enjoy secondary quests.

looks like dying light to me

The fuck is this favela shit. Looks like max payne 3

I want this game to already come out so I can watch the fags who now post some bullshit promotional art and "gameplay screenshots" and saying how it looks good coping with getting laughed at by everyone after the inevitable downgrade and trying to hide their tears under words like "seething" and "s-stil looks good"

Who are you quoting

It's gonna be fun.

Attached: witcher 3 downgrade.webm (960x540, 631K)

These guys:

HUB's aren't worlds. Think of Bloodborne, it has large open areas, but it isn't open world

Golem City was extremely linear, no side quests, and the good parts of it might as well have been pulled from a walking simulator. Besides the ending of MD, its the biggest letdown of modern Deus Ex games

I mean, I'm not even a graphics fag. I actually think that high graphical fidelity is detrimental to a lot of games. I just can't understand how anyone can thing that the game will look like in a promotional video. When did something like that happen? Also CDPR is known for downgrades

None of them said they love DXMD
None of them said they represent Yea Forums with their opinions
Who are you quoting.

Everyone was praising the nu-dx engine and core gameplay since the first leaked hr demo, fagtron. That doesn't mean it's a great game by itself, because the plot and characters are cringeworthy and poorly written.

>it's a bad game because of factors not related to gameplay
Storyniggers deserve only the noose.

I guess it depends on how you think of it. Look at Stalker Call of Pripyat. There are three HUBs (just like Witcher 3 too) but they're fairly large and the player spends many hours in the first one before he gets to another one. That's why I think of it as open world. You literally run around an open world with different locations, obstacles, etc.
Deus Ex is different in that you don't travel between those levels freely like in Stalker or Witcher 3,and levels are smaller,but still they are open, they usually have more than one location (I mean, a bar is a different location than a clinic or Smuggler's den even if they're in the same level) in them and you can move freely in them. If anything, the lines are blurred since if you disregard the way you traverse between those levels, they are technically very similar and the difference is mostly in size. That's why I tend to consider all games where the place you're currently in is a somewhat larger level with more than one location in it and you can move freely within the level to be open world.

You cannot make a dx game without a good investment into the story and universe. What's the point of a good gameplay if you can't get immersed in it and nothing makes sense.

Also I would like to add that the "moving freely" part is not nullified by the necessity to obtain equipment, abilities or knowledge before being able to access areas, so I would still call a metroidvania to be open world.

You're retarded. Open world is shit like Skyrim, The Witcher 3, Breath of the Wild, etc. IE: Garbage.

Stalker, The Witcher 1 and 2 and the Deus Ex games are dense and packed with content. They're minuscule in comparison. They're hubworlds.

Attached: 5CB2B030-1C0F-414F-918B-1BE18624E88E.jpg (750x619, 292K)

The story in Deus Ex games has always been detrimental and retarded.

Deus Ex is one of the best games ever made. Just being half of what Deus Ex was will make it a great game.

>The only worth this game will provide us is the trolling of /pol/niggers when it proves "Get woke, go broke" wrong yet again.
MUUUUUUUUHHHHH /POL/ MUUUUUHHHHHH /POL/

Attached: 56D82356-81A2-4F63-9F7C-7A5CF8C09C3E.jpg (988x1059, 160K)

nice try CyberCope 2077

Go back.

But how is Stalker CoP different than Witcher 3 in terms of world design? They're literally identical in this regard. They even have the same number of HUBs.
See? Lines are blurred and no matter what definition you decide to go by, at some point it will no longer be good enough.

this game is so fucking over

Read the dx design docs and say how that's retarded. It's one of the most thought out and prophetic game universes of all time.

>preorders higher the TW3
Nah

Everyone knows its gonna sell well, retarded pre-ordered it while on the hype train
doesnt change the fact its gonna be a downgraded mess when launched
Hell I feel sorry for the pre-order fags
But anyone claming it wont sell well is just a troll trying to get a rise out of someone.

>. It's one of the most thought out and prophetic game universes of all time
Not according to Warren Spector

Is Mankind Divided worth it now that all the DLC is out?
I heard the base game was really short

I see your point, but to me a HUB is like a specific area. In Witcher 3 it would be as if Novigrad was a HUB, instead of just a part of the map you can ride to.

Can it be that a HUB is just a subtype of open world?

Worth pirating for sure.

makes sense

Never have I seen such an unlikely cooperation on this site.
>/pol/niggers are mad at CDPR because of perceived SJWism and call everyone who disagrees a tranny
>meanwhile, actual trannies shit on Cyberpunk as well because of transphobia or racism or some shit, like they ever needed a reason
What you can expect are heavily artifacted screenshots from Youtube videos to "prove" how awful the graphics are, and celebration every time they red circle a tiny low-detail texture. You can also expect a river of bitch tears when the sales numbers come in and Cyberpunk fucks the competition.

Yeah but what is funny is that while /pol/ kinda has a reason (even if a shitty one, but still, CDPR did something related to sexual deviances they otherwise wouldn't do just to appeal to trannies), actual trannies are mad at the developer who did the most effort for them to feel welcome in the most tasteful way (there were attempts like infamous ME Andromeda tranny which was hamfisted as all fuck) of all developers so far. Hell you could call CDPR the pioneers of inclusivity and SJWs are still mad at them.

I don't think so. A HUB is like a central set piece where shit happens, while in a open world you'll have a lot of useless locations. Easier to call it "open area" or something

Attached: ss.png (636x324, 24K)

>But how is Stalker CoP different than Witcher 3 in terms of world design?
CoP sucks. I'm talking about the good Stalker: SoC. Which is not open world because it has a good size and content density. It's packed with worthwhile content and respects your time as you explore its environments.

The Witcher 3 is boring garbage that copy-pastes the same encounters all over its otherwise dreadfully empty map. It's open world trash.

Cyberpunk is based on a frankly not very good boardgame lore from the 1980s. Its nostalgia bait that is already completely outdated for science fiction.

I never expected Deus Ex. I didn't care for CP2077 before it was cool.

>dense and packed with content.
> minuscule in comparison
> hubworlds.
so the gothic games are hubworld games?

Dunno. Never played them.

Cope.

>CoP sucks
Ah a retard. Was nice talking to you but no point dragging it any longer. Have a nice day user

Nobody uses Deus Ex to refer to shitty Squeenix presequels retard.

It's called a hub (or recently hubworld) because all zones or events are accessed from it. Detroit and Prague in DX are hubworlds because you not only often depart to a separate instance and return when done, but there are many things to do inside the hub itself. The Nexus in DS, the temple in E.Y.E, and Diddy Kong Racing's track selection world are examples of hubs. CoP is open world, it's just that each zone is its own instance

Cope, seething tranny.

>Small open worlds
That's literally Cyberpunk 2077, nu-Deus Ex is a literal corridor masking as a bigger world in the vein of Uncharted

But then according to this definition original Dude Sex arguably isn't a hub world. I mean, yeah, Liberty Island is headquarters of UNATCO and you visit it more than once but you visit multiple other locations one after the other before going back to Liberty Island and for the majority of the game you're not even an UNATCO agent.

>Yet another faggot pretending HR was bad
yawn

s-stil looks good
well yeah, despite Yea Forums crying non stop about the witcher 3 downgrade, it STILL looks better than 99% of the games released up to this day and i am pretty sure that it will be the same case for cyberpunk

This board is anti-Cyberpunk 2077 that even mods autosage threads they don't like

Also not much useless space in Gothic and it certainly isn't hubworld and no single location in Deus Ex is exceptionally filled with action and meaningful content (all of them are).

>Detroit and Prague in DX are hubworlds because you not only often depart to a separate instance and return when done, but there are many things to do inside the hub itself.
There is no single place in original Deus Ex that fits that bill so what kind of world is DX?

>it STILL looks better than 99% of the games released up to this day
Well, yeah, there are millions of games and 99% of them look like shit, but that doesn't mean anything. There are games that look better than Witcher 3 despite being 10 years younger

>There are games that look better than Witcher 3 despite being 10 years younger
I hope you don't want to peddle Crysis here because it's definitely not looking better than W3.

>Why is Deus Ex the only modern games to understand this?
Consortium: The Tower is built on this concept but it's completely jank early access trash atm

>that even mods autosage threads they don't like
I think there is a single retarded janny. I've seen a lot of proper vidya threads with great discussions getting 404'd for no reason in the last few months. I have no idea why nipmoot doesn't do anything about this.

Why would I need to mention Crysis? Come on, user, be honest. I don't argue that W3 isn't a nice looking game but it's not like it's revolutionary good looking.

Idk about IW since I never played it, but I would just describe dx1's level design as simply non linear. Hell's Kitchen and Hong Kong aren't particularly large, but areas within the levels have many different means of access that are up to the player. Maggie Chow's house, for instance, can be entered from the roof top or the elevator. The NSF warehouse in NY can be reached from the rooftops or alleys.

The thing is, that first trailer had people expecting a certain product. Nobody (that matters) cares about the pen and paper game, they want what was shown to them all those years ago.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

A pretty delusional statement considering the short teaser has less views than the 45min demo.

Fair enough and reasonable, but there is another problem that I just came up with - classification in stores. I think it is quite probable that a lot of players who liked Deus Ex 1 would also like Assassin's Creed or Gothic or Witcher 3 for the sole purpose of being able to move around open, well-realized worlds. All of those games have open (or non-linear) levels and each one of them designed them in a different way. Since the use of the term "open world" sparks quite a discussion with some games, one could be tempted to use a different classification like "non-linear", but then that classification would be very wide and you could pin a lot of games that don't play alike at all to it.

>Big open world vs small open world
Woah dude how cdpr is so bad??!!!

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (454x550, 32K)

Also Deus Ex is as linear as it can get yet it is open at the same time. Ultimately all classification is flawed and either unfitting for games that feel and play like they should be classified as such or the other way around, games that technically fit the description but they're nothing like it.

>short teaser has less views than the 45min demo

think about that for a second.

>I think it is quite probable that a lot of players who liked Deus Ex 1 would also like Assassin's Creed or Gothic or Witcher 3
Call those games non-linear
>but then that classification would be very wide and you could pin a lot of games that don't play alike at all to it.
That's what already happens with "open world".

>favelas
unironically the future of Los Angeles

>future
?

yeah open world was a mistake
made witcher 3 turn out worse than witcher 2 and now it's gonna ruin cyberpunk's potential

In a franchise like DX story does matter.

>gameplaynigger
Go back to bing bing wahoo

All this proves is that Baltimore is dirtier than Night City

>this bard is anti-Cyberpunk
Nope. Just a bunch of shills from competing companies, some trannies, /pol/, and Bioware/Bethesda suckers.

Yeah because people totally can't dislike this washed down, bereft of gameplay, visually gimmicky piece of shit made by a company known for lying and downgrading. It's totally shills and muh /pol/ boogeyman

>bereft of gameplay
The hell?
>rest of the post
Yeah, you are entitled to have your opinion, but pushing it as a fact on a product that is not even remotely done? Wew user, take sedatives or something.

>This board is anti-Cyberpunk 2077
Nice try EPIC.

>What?
There is literally just shooting and pressing X. More engaging games were coming out 30 years ago, user.
>pushing as a fact
What part of my post was factually incorrect?
CP77 as shown in gameplay is visually busy as fuck, it hurts eyes to just look at all this unnecessary filler junk that serves no purpose. There is so much shit yet the world we've seen is incredibly bland and liveless, there's no people around, most stuff can't be interacted with and all locations look like that one multi-floor parking lot level in Deus Ex Human Revolution with gangs and turrets in it, only there it was a small, 10 minute piece and here it's the entire game. And CDPR is known for lying and downgrading. Have you not seen comparison pics of Novigrad before and after release? Have you not been in all those threads where people pointed out all the amazing shit that CDPR promised and that made people all hyped up only to realize post release that it was all lies? Even now you can clearly see CDPR lying when someone asks about stuff suggesting that they hoped it was in the game and every single time CDPR says it is still there yet none of it is to be found in trailers. It's like clockwork.
And I didn't even mention horrible voice acting. I don't know why nobody mentioned that but in the 15 min trailer everyone acted like they got sticks up their asses and talked like the things they say are the answer to the point of living and what's behind the curtain of suffering only to say some bullshit you could never give two shits about.

>You're retarded. Open world is shit like Skyrim, The Witcher 3...
But TW3 is hub based

Attached: dogbox.jpg (960x956, 77K)

And Yea Forums sounded horribly fake when in an ice bath, I could not believe the voice actor that she feels cold.

Shit, I meant V, not Yea Forums. Sorry Yea Forums.

>More engaging games were coming out 30 years ago, user.
Like? Because everything can be boiled down to point and click or just click.
>rest
dilate, EPIC.

>responding with memes
That's what happens when a paid shill runs out of notes from their superiors

Who? Me or him? Whats a meme response? Calling it an EPIC shill?

>Point is - we already knew that the gameplay is shit in comparison to Deus Ex

>nu-DX
>good gameplay

Attached: 17327128128.jpg (2000x2000, 895K)

Deus ex HR is a linear shit game with some small and shitty "openworld" hubs

>HR
MD I mean, HR was not shit

Ah, there it is

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

It never ceases to amaze me how many generic repackaged FPS games get released weekly and people keep pretending they are innovative. This has to be the stupidity of zoomers right?

Try to deny it ubishitter.

>still can't refute the image
Seething Eidos shill.

Attached: 1551553126086.jpg (602x602, 51K)

There it is, that bait.
Because its a waste of time and pointless.

None of the stuff in the DX: MD screenshots is interactive. It's all literal window dressing.

Even the original Deus Ex, which was practically an indie game made on a very primitive engine, had far more environmental interactivity.

Also Metro Exodus, 3 levels out of 6 are small open world maps

>>Cyberpunk is just Deus Ex with better graphics!
more than that. deus ex HR and MD are corridor shooters compared to CP2077

Kek. Actually playing through DL again ahead of DL2 and was just thinking how much better it looked.

Hence why OP is always a faggot.

>None of the stuff in the DX: MD screenshots is interactive.
The things that matter are. Don't tell me you want everything stripped down to bare necessities.
You can expect CP77 to be empty, and whatever is left will only be interactive contextually with locked animations.

Did you mix up the games there? There is no proof that CP77 is comprised of small open worlds, all the footage we've seen is "literal corridor masking as a bigger open world". Nu-DX are pretty intricate with multiple ways to get into most things. It's great.

Oh yeah I forgot about that but I haven't played it so I can't judge it

>Nu-DX are pretty intricate with multiple ways to get into most things. It's great.
Human Revolution literally used mid-level elevator rides to mask loading screens. Nu-DX level design follows a very rigid formula of 'do you want to enter this room through the door or through a conveniently placed vent'. It's very boring.

I didn't play HR :^), i'm talking about MD

>>Cyberpunk is just Deus Ex with better graphics!

Yeah fucking right
Cyberpunk is fucking Skyrim meets GTA

This is weak fucking bait.

It is bait for replies but that doesn't make it untrue, though some stuff is nitpicking really hard or doesn't make sense.