Thoughts? opinions? anything I should add?

thoughts? opinions? anything I should add?

Attached: 1551519391310.png (4000x3515, 1.81M)

label your axes

instead of the x axis being marked as "x" you should change it to 1 instead, keeping the y axis marked as "y"

Separate bullet hell into cave (999 iq) and touhou (-999 iq)

>Wojaks
Apparently you're as far into the bottom left corner as possible

>wojak thread

Attached: Yikes!.png (120x120, 11K)

what's cave?

Add op at the very bottom.

Bullet Hells are brain dead.

>WOJAK BAD
>WOJAK BAD
>WOJAK BAD
why?
>...
>WOJAK BAD

Attached: 1536410196291.png (264x274, 30K)

>why
because it's an old, tired, creative meme that's long since ran its course
>why
>why
>why
Okay Johnny, go play with Plank

this
i can't tell what OP is trying to say here

>a meme that has ran its course for too long is bad
user get your ass out of /pol/.

Attached: Monch cronch.png (579x458, 254K)

wow, you guys must be so intelligent, you're literally incapable of grasping a meme image. retards.

enlighten us

>metroidvanias and bullet hells the games with the lowest mechanical ceiling and incredibly simplistic gameplay that is literally just muscle memory are at the top
>MOBAs that not even advanced Deepmind AI can begin to play, and the skill gap between the top .01% and top .1% is massive, and players spend tens of thousands of hours playing and still aren't even remotely near the skill ceiling are at the bottom
You didn't even try

Attached: coffee.png (600x400, 124K)

Pretty spot on

>souls
>video game version of bop-it

Remembering patterns isn't not big brain. It's autist level.

fuck off i really can't tell
for example, are Rustfags supposed to be intelligent?

>graph doesn't actually understand what it's own X and Y axis represent

Pretty fuckin based.

It's an old joke bsed on that one time user thought probability density on the bell curve is intelligence so he place "smartest" things in the middle.

Wojak posters are untermensch.

It's a standard poison distribution learn some maths newfags

Osu is arguably the game with the highest IQ needed

League of Legends
>tens of millions of people regularly play it regularly
>spend thousands and thousands of hours just trying to just get to diamond and be even the top 1%
>even after you finally reach the top 1%, still have a massive skill gap to top .1% and then even bigger skill gap to top .01%
>the people who succeed in it are generally very high IQ individuals who see the game from a totally different perspective and could literally talk for dozens of hours on end about game theory and meta and tactics
>team of hundreds of people who work on continually updating and balancing the game as the meta changes
>Need wide range of intense mechanical skill, intelligence, reaction time, reading of opponents, planning ahead, strategy, knowledge of meta, multitasking, map awareness, etc.

bullet-hell garbage
>dev (usually one guy or a small team of literally whos working in their basement) makes a random maze of bullets or obstacles where you need to trace an exact path to get through everything
>spend hundreds of hours in a vegetative trance as your muscle memory slowly learns the exact precise timings for this random path that someone spent ten seconds making by randomly moving around and then put bullets and obstacles everywhere else
>no need for intelligence, reaction time, reading of opponents, planning ahead, strategy, knowledge of meta, multitasking, map awareness, etc.

You are either trolling, braindead, or delusional with that image.

Attached: 1563404886609.png (300x250, 45K)

This graph would be pretty accurate if it was based on taste rather than IQ.

nothing smart about metroidvanias

Attached: 1553334340721.png (1417x2744, 1.07M)

Kys weeb

Party games are galaxy brain tier, GTFO

>posting redditjaks

Attached: 1567112053292.png (1034x610, 759K)

Lol is that the reddit frog and the reddit man? Haha

Fighting games are harder than any other video game, and that's never going to change.
If you think otherwise, you're outing yourself as never having tapped into being even slightly good and enjoying the only actually competitive genre.

I legitimitely feel bad for people who argue otherwise and I don't care for them.

Attached: 1541352839313.gif (200x150, 395K)

I think you need to kill yourself

Inb4 they start saying it's Yea Forums culture.

>B-b-buh muh team based meta

Reminder that modern anime is trash that has been ruined by otaku and weebs that eat this shit up. They are the cancer killing anime's ability as a visual story telling media. The people who post wojak and pepe are basically Yea Forums weebs because they kill this place and any ability for discussion to be had

Attached: 1562575261093.jpg (565x1000, 151K)

Team based games are for brainlets.

open world survival with crafting is not brainlet tier

All anime is trash, please stop.

That's why you speed read modern mangas, while watching old and completed Animes that are actually good.

Attached: 1558987562830.jpg (448x490, 83K)

Saved. Have a good day.

im 130k in osu! guess my IQ

>consuming any midern anime at all
You're doing it wrong

ever wonder if the people that make shit like this truly believe it? like imagine meeting someone that feels as vehemently about their vidya opinions as this graph describes and is over the age of 10.

Attached: 1430741205177.gif (480x360, 3M)

posted with an underage gif, shut the fuck up teenage retard

and by old manga you mean westaboo garbage and disregard old otaku manga like all you subhumans do
go watch marvel autistic kid

ever wonder if the people that post shit like this truly believe it? like imagine meeting someone that feels as vehemently about what images are posted on Yea Forums as this post describes and is over the age of 10.

Attached: 1344396642583.jpg (544x600, 85K)

it's poisson you retard

go and watch cowshit beepboop again toonamishitter

>Harder than any other game
>Gook clicks you into the stratosphere

Attached: starcraft_brood_war.jpg (594x334, 50K)

But Cowboy Bebop is objectively good. Not him btw.

>still no argument
Go kill yourself tranny, seethe, cope, incel, cuck, soiboi, reddit, cringe, dilate, obsessed, rent free, nigger

Attached: 1566529863838.png (939x1200, 430K)

>I know anime I saw it on toonami!
no you don't bottom of the barrel ironic weeb dubfag shitter kid

It's really not all that funny, or unique, or clever. Much like Pepe. But people keep using it because of how plentiful it is to just copy and paste all over the internet without ever having to put all that much thought into what message the image is trying to convey.

To put it simply, it's a layman's meme. Have some standards, bro.

Attached: G6W9JK.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

think metroidwania shootemups or bullethell need any of iq, when mobas actually does. butthurt picture.

I don't get why you're seething so much. Cowboy bebop is better than 99% of anime.

>intense mechanical skill
I know it requires a decent amount of knowledge to be good, but LoL isn't even mechanically hard amongst other MOBAs. MOBAs are much mechanically easier than RTS games. Let's not forget that they came from a fucking warcraft 3 custom map, and WC3 is much mechanically easier than starcraft - one of the actually mechanically hard games. Mechanically speaking, LoL is several degrees of separation from the hardest games out there.

westaboo garbage isn't anime and your opinions worth less than dogshit

X axis seems to be accessibility or something along those lines, Y is iq, and the plot itself can mostly be ignored. Just treat each wojak as a point on a scatter plot.

You're mentally ill. Cowboy bepop is better than your moeshit lmao

Attached: 1348246919467.gif (320x209, 938K)

and how many times has your reaction image been posted?

have you posted this before and confused people enough to the point where you were upset enough to make a wojack comic about it?
remember to sage

you can't even watch 99% of anime because it wasn't dubbed and aired on toonami and your subuman ironic weeb EOP brain explodes if it has to read
you don't know shit about anime, you are trash

can you spew anything other than buzzwords or are you too dumb to even parrot an argument
fucking retard

kill yourself ironic weeb toonamishitter redditfag trash

You know that Otaking admits that he cherrypicked, right?

kill yourself whoomer boomer zoomer xoomer doom'st boom'st loom'st goom'st tranny janny snoy nintendie xboner basedboy reddit leddit resetera wblblblblblblblb

cowshit beepboop is ironic weeb westaboo trash, if you like that shit your opinion is instantly irrelevant

Asstard, all anime is fucking grabage.

Attached: 23297828.png (350x352, 82K)

cringe bringe splinge binge seething seething cope dope rope incel dilate faggot fagfag concession copecession dab whirr wojak wojak wojak bojak lojak nojak slugjak brugjak hugjak pugjak nigger nagger niggly tiggly spliggly wiggly cringe

*all westaboo trash is fucking garbage
go read spiderman stupid shitkid

I don't want to watch most anime, it's garbage isekai moeshit garbage. I wouldn't even call myself an ironic weeb lmao

Not really. It's honestly a regular old space opera in the vein of Space Adventure Cobra, Captain Harlock, both Yamatos, or hell, some Gundams too.
People just like it because it has a heavy Western influence and was aired during Toonami's heyday. Even in its own genre, Leiji Matsumoto's work is much better received outside the American market.

>I don't watch anime therefore I'm an expert on it ;)
your average ironic weeb toonamishitter trash

I said I don't want to watch, after having seen what it has to offer. Most is for semenskull otaku who do nothing but sit at home all day. Seethe all you want, but this is true. Manga is much better anyways.

of course you don't watch anime, you just bitch about it like every westaboo toonamishitter autistic ironic weeb kid

Haha spew more buzzwords you loser lmao

rich coming from a shithead who uses a filtered buzzword
you're trash, your opinions aren't worth shit, you're better off killing yourself

But your opinion is important right? Nigger you like moeshit garbage, your life is already forfeit.

I watch anime so my opinion on anime is relevant yes, you don't watch anime, you're irrelevant, you're an autistic child who will never amount to anything but post more gamer wojaks to show how pathetic and worthless you are

I really can't into Cave games, what makes them so good?

The amount of times agif of Ben Affleck staring off into space for an uncomfortable amount of time has been posted on this site is a singular water droplet in comparison to the vast ocean of wojak/Pepe iterations that never cease to rear their ugly faces

>you're an autistic child
so Yea Forums

for sure your entire life is just spamming wojaks on Yea Forums and whining about stuff that other people like, that's what would be written on your grave if there was someone who bothered to write anything on your irrelevant grave

thats not how graphs work

neck yourself pedo weeb. cant name even one good anime i fucking dare you.

Attached: cul.jpg (500x508, 70K)

People will actually assume this isn't somehow bait

stay on reddit ironic weeb shitkid
seethe more toonamishitter

Attached: 1558664967502.jpg (1500x642, 376K)

>and whining about stuff that other people like
aren't you getting angry for people watching the wrong anime

only in retaliation, I won't go out of my way to complain about garbage anime but if these shitters start talking shit then I'll teach them their place

get kniferaped by nigger you pedo worm.

Attached: do.jpg (500x483, 98K)

Your opinion is irrelevant. You defend even the most garbage anime so it's evident you are a mentally ill /r9k/faggot.

stay in your normalfag shithole ironic weeb trash

Attached: 1565562248980.jpg (1488x2149, 410K)

>teach them their place
I assure you they are higher up on the totem pole than you. At most, you can call those anime "entry level". But to call them garbage is pure contrarianism.

you don't even watch anime, even the ones that you watch aren't real anime but just westaboo garbage that everyone laughs at
you should stay on reddit where you belong with the rest of normalfag toonamishitters

They're fast paced and have autismal scoring mechanics, quality varies but they have produced some of the most solid titles in the genre.

>swallowing bait that lazy

westaboo toonamishitter subhumans aren't above anyone on the totem pole, they are the absolute bottom trash slimes of this world, they share a level with wojak and pepe posters, which they actually are

>the seething weebfag is also a lolipedo
Like clockwork
When was the last time you have had contact with a girl that isn't your disappointed mother?

They are higher up then a lolifag.

>the seething westaboo fag is a wojaknigger and a normalfag
when was the last time you actually watched an anime?
on reddit, where you belong

the plural of anime is anime

every single one of these posts here is literally me btw

Honestly even wojakfags are better than actual lolipedo garbage. I feel bad that your life turned out this way honestly lol

>just futher confirming that he's a wojakspammer normalfag
I bet you came here after the election too, fucking disgusting

how does it feel to be incest on terms of taste and art. your kind is absolutely disgraceful for all japanese art.

>pretty girls bad wojak and pepe good
you're a disgrace to art and mankind

Attached: 1544197932205.png (1403x832, 1.46M)

is there a single fucking anime that is better than orginal manga you absolute retarted low iq nigger.

there are plenty, not that you would know, since you don't watch or read any

>having good taste is Reddit
I'm pretty sure Reddit loves weebshit. 4channel is a weeb-free zone

anime website

Enter CHADren.

Attached: 1d1c8cc436f195b5b15b31338c2d825f.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

I won't pretend to like loli so I can fit in. You people are mentally ill.

you would fuck a steaming pile of camel shit if i just slap a picture of some anime girl on it you pathetic fuck. there is actually good stories and manga but lets forget those, all you need is something to make your diglet twitch. absolutely disgraceful.

Attached: johnson.jpg (390x272, 74K)

you don't have to pretend on reddit, where your place is
westaboo trash isn't good, you just like it because it's familiar to you and you're too much of an autistic child to leave your comfort zone, you're a frogposter tier subhuman in tastes

great fucking argumet, brainlet. i read a loads of manga just say some that is actually good and anime does it better.

Attached: homunculus.jpg (1456x1049, 277K)

No. I'll stay here and laugh at you mentally ill cumskull weebs. And you can't do a thing about it. Always remember you are a pathetic loser.

Miura (and lots of other nip artists) are lolicon.

Miura > ironic SJW weeaboo

Bullet hells are just casual shmups

what's an ironic weeb

almost 10 different series am I right?
also anyone who unironically uses "brainlet" is a worthless autist in my book
always remember that you're not worth anything and you'll never amount to anything, any screeching you do will get forgotten in 2 minutes

Souls are metroidvania though.

you absolute fuckin retard only west comic i like is transmetropolitan, i hate anime to deepest hell and love manga more than any of you incest anime consuming freaks. anime was mistake.

And look what happened to Berserk. It became moeshit garbage since he became obsessed with idolmaster.

If you never encountered a anime that is better than its anime it means you haven watched enough stuff.

someone who thinks they know anime because they saw some westaboo shit on toonami

I can sleep well knowing I'm worth more than you, and will amount to more than some /r9k/ pedo.

Tfw love mobas and bullet hells
Something's amiss

but what's there to know about sameface cartoons without a budget

>I'm quite an expert I read almost 10 different series
go read spiderman stupid kid, that's more your speed
then you won't sleep very well because my money actually shapes the industry and there's at least half a million people who follow the stuff I make
meanwhile all you do with your life is spamming wojaks on Yea Forums

still no names of good anime. case closed.

Not him but good for you feeling better than someone else for what it's worth, but I genuinely think it's better for you to find a different site to post on.

>name good anime
>that anime is shit XDD
I'm too old to play your stupid games

Tantalizing cope

forcing fallacies

what does it mean for a genre to have a negetive distribution

just remember that there's a link between anime and trannies

obsessed

that's what i thought. you know allready even yourself that its shit.

Please post your works and your social media where you have 500k followers lol.
No. I don't like lolishit and I will post however I want.

play your stupid games on reddit
>please doxx yourself on Yea Forums
yeah, no, but enjoy living your irrelevant life where you never create anything, never amount to anything, your entire existence is a slight annoyance to people around you for a little while and that's it

This is reddit

Well you're free to not like it but Yea Forums and 4channel love their lolis, no amount of sperging or insulting will change that.
So if you're too upset about it better to just leave the site rather than let it get to you so much.

i only read good stuff. gantz might be only bigtitty bullshit that i let pass.

>mentions ooo I have money I have 500k followers
>ok post
>n-no
I accept your concession lmao.

you are reddit
excuses that casual shitters make for being casual superficial shitters
believe what you want, I'll always be more relevant than you in every aspect

Attached: 1553625452227.jpg (827x1169, 357K)

why would you ever out yourself to the world to posting on Yea Forums

Point and click adventure games near bullet hell

its not a game its simple i ask you to name one anime that is better than original manga and you cant do it. if there is such a thing i want to know.

So? Doesn't mean I won't stop shitting on them.
Keep larping, it's funny bro. Nobody mentions something without backing it up. Unless they're a LARPer lol.

labels on the axis is the least of this chart's problems

why do people who make those never understand how a simple bell curve graph works?

nah it's a simple game, you ask a question, I answer it and then you say my answer is shit, stop acting like it's our first day on Yea Forums
keep saying "lol" at the end of your sentences, doesn't make you sound insecure at all
and nah I'll mention that I'm more relevant and valuable than you are but I'm not gonna doxx myself for it
not that it's a big feat to be more relevant than a wojakspammer normalfag, a dung on the street worth more than you after all

Oh I get it.
>genres I like
BRAIN WOJAKS!!
>genres I dislike
BRAINLET WOJAKS!!!

How fucking original, I have never seen anything like this before. /s

This is reddit

>consuming loads of shit manga and shit anime just because big tittes.

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (600x800, 64K)

>muh genre wars with wojaks
the cancer of nu Yea Forums summed up in one picture

we're not talking about your discord
>I'm an expert on the subject because I don't consume the subject ;)
worthless trash

>I'll always be more relevant than you in every aspect
But 0 is still 0

Attached: e39a479664c9b7dfe1ffd78226766f7d.jpg (781x960, 196K)

>why
It's lazy template dogshit that ran its course ages ago but stays in circulation because newfags think it helps them fit in.

if I'm a 0 then he's a -500

Didn't the deepmind ai shit on some dotard? I know it's been running around on Starcraft 2 beating up nerds in ranked.
Reminder that the AI could shit down the throat literally anyone if they lessened the cap on it's apm.

>So? Doesn't mean I won't stop shitting on them.
At least you admit that loli is something universally accepted and loved on the site even if you don't like it.

Attached: 1496810649032.jpg (545x619, 104K)

This is my discord

Attached: 1554123856674.jpg (608x82, 21K)

>Bullet hell
>Move 2 pixels left, 2 pixels right in a pattern 100 times
Literally a shit tier Osu!

Label your axes nigger

Yea Forums is a 100% reddit, I won't argue that

Why would you mention "hurr I'm important irl!!!" without backing up your statements. Nobody brags about that on Yea Forums. It's clearly LARP.
Insecure? Over what? A pathetic lying lolipedo who calls be a wojakspammer even though I haven't posting a single image? You're mentally ill.
It's not "universally accepted", but the faggots who are into it have terabytes worth of images as they're autistic shut ins. They'll never stop posting.

Fighting games are way high iq. If you think otherwise you either dont play them or are a brainlet

insecure about your pathetic worthless existence, you're just screeching into the void all day every day and you'll never change because you're a superficial coward with no creativity

this thread is kinda shit. post more loli

Lol a lolifag getting this uppity is something I haven't seen before. Did you finally drop the /r9k/ "y-you're a normalfag" schtick now? Now you're a multimillionaire with multiple fanbases? Jesus christ this is great.

Attached: 57df1615c67140d02f4c4d007100b531.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Where are the gachas?

card games