What materia for DRK?

What materia for DRK?

Attached: FF14 Lightsuckers.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22yHj8KpksQ
leonblade.github.io/FFXIVSSTool/
youtube.com/watch?v=9q0FlY5hqsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best

Thanks.

Attached: 1566947390624.png (828x812, 2.58M)

why do you guys ask instead of just joining the balance discord? I don't associate with them, just check their guides and shit.

DISCORD BAD

not OP, but general autism tip. If someone asks you a question that you would consider easily google-able or something there's a high chance they just want to hear it from you.

I don't even meld anymore.
Just sell that shit when patches drop and prices spike.
Fuck savage, fuck this sjw community, and FUCK c@ pussy all night long.

>discord
i'm hissing and spitting like a cat

>why would you ask something about video games on video games board
sorry

Not what I was saying at all, but alright.

>still playing when the content is stale and no longer worth doing if you cleared Savage
You're not a shitter are you Yea Forums?

Attached: 1558527712953.jpg (720x811, 68K)

>content is stale
>only 2 months since release
?
I don't even do savage and I always have shit to do.

Because it's always more fun watching you fags argue about dumb shit

I want to have SEX with ALISAE!

Attached: alisae4.jpg (682x1000, 108K)

third best scion, but she's probably only top 10 girl wise.
still cute though.

>Check healer job guide
>Guide is about doing the least amount of healing as possible because muh DPS
Im all for healers DPSing so they have more stuff to do during fights but this just feels wrong.

Attached: 1447706849657.jpg (250x232, 6K)

>balance discord says SAM should aim for a 2.06 breakpoint
>decide I don't like it and just stack crit and hit as much as possible
>a week later they say oh yeah that's fine too
as always the tried and true method will always be finding out what works best for myself

The alternative is overhealing aka doing your job wrong

Its inevitable given how grotesquely overtuned off-gcd healing is, coupled with endgame encounters being scripted down to the second. Bosses can't even crit anymore.

discord won't give me any (you)s

>post clearly states if you did Savage
>>I don't even do savage
You really just wanted to defend your gave even though the statement didn't apply to you. Stop being a shitter and do savage, it's not really hard user. You can do it.

And I don't do it. So, I'm done with it.
But I still have plenty to do. Not hard to put together what I meant.

Why are you susprised? You only need a limited amount of healing but you want to produce as much damage as possible. In games where party sizes aren't fixed you do this by dropping healers in favor of dps.

Yea Forums would you rather play with toxic casuals or toxic raiders?

I feel like bosses are a bit too forgiving when it comes to healing. I used to get triggered seeing people missing as much as 25% of their health but then i realized bosses give you enormous windows to heal group damage as long as your team isn't filled with retards who keep walking into AoEs.

>I always have shit to do
I would love to hear what you have to do that isn't mindlessly repeating content that has finished all its progression uses.
>inb4 GlamMountCheevos

>savagelet already out of content
everytime

Attached: 156834534323.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

>all this stuff to do isn't stuff to do because I said so
later loser

Why are you surprised? On launch, all there is is the leveling campaign and two primals, they they add four more bosses. That's SIX fucking bosses that you should be able to clear by now. The fact is, content released on launch in XIV never has any fucking lastability. Unless you think leveling jobs you'll never gonna play is content in which case continue to slurp on Yoshi's cock.

>toxic casuals
Think they're good when they're not. Basically a toxic raider but they're shit.
>toxic raiders
Legit at least alright, but will say you're ass if you mess up even one thing.
You get everything a toxic raider is when you play with a toxic casual, so you might as well just play with a toxic raider so you get someone at least competent.

any dps has to weave at like 100apm and healing actions even for savage are like only 10apm

why would you just want to stand there and not play

comfy sks > crit > dh > det

Attached: 1566675309557.jpg (698x1400, 76K)

Sometimes it's fun to just do things for the sake of doing them instead of being concerned if it contributes to your gear treadmill.

There’s DOH/DOL and a ton of other shit you can timesink besides “muh tranny simon says” savage

Based

>not having your UwU shit
>not having a useless Savage mount that gets replaced by the superior Nightmare
>not already getting your glamorus from past raids/dungeons and crafts
What are you supposedly doing then user? Outside of the difficulty of finding a group of people who at least know how to deal with Mechanics for Savage most of the game is braindead. The casual stuff should have been long done since Month 1 for even the most casual of players.
>i got no examples
>actually defending the very thing XIV is taking from WoW
Yeah I rather have content that has a proper lifespan cause of progression needs than the "But your mount and glamour guy!"

>tunnel dungeons with no variation
Fun
>circle arena bosses on a set rotation timer
Fun
>overworld that presents no real threat
Fun
>game with no content for FCs to gather around outside of the Workshop that most ignored cause of useless drops
Fun

Attached: 1563223714186.jpg (1400x1200, 168K)

I legitimately don't know why you people play this game when the content release has literally been the same for 4, arguably 6, fucking years.

Sounds fun to me bud.

>There’s DOH/DOL
Finished week 1
>ton of other shit
Such as?

>Chocobo breeding/racing
>High level Palace/HoH runs
>Mapping
>Hunt Trains
>Crafting
>Beast Tribe Dailies
>Relic weapons
>Triple Triad
>Mahjong

Neither. Although toxic casuals cant say shit about me since I regularly perform at 95ish% so.. I'd go with them. Raiders all got a stick up their ass, like recently, savage weekly reclears everyone is either anti-social or constantly talking shit. I think I might give up raiding at this point. Its just not fun to play with these people every week.

inb4 "all boring shit who cares shut up i don't like that stuff"

>DoH/DoL
Once you get to the iLvl required I can macro just about anything. They have streamlined the shit out of crafting with each expansion.
>other shit you can timesink
Exactly what? You faggots always bring up DoH/L forgetting most raiders do them cause of theyre usefulness for raids and glamours but never manage to bring such shit up.
>inb4 more cosmetic level shit that's been abandoned by the Dev team itself in terms of content addition
>it's fine to accept mediocrity cause they keep doing it
>imagine being so conditioned you won't bother to give feedback or valid complaints about a game with increasing revenue and no proportional changes/additions

Attached: gun-giraffe.jpg (850x1200, 267K)

But I play every job in content

nigga I have casuals in my FC that only finished the ShB MSQ last week. Don't underestimate casual progression

I'm only saying, if it frustrates you so much, why are you still playing?
I'm not defending the content cycle. I wish there was more. But I'm fine with what I get because I play other games while staying subbed. I play easily over 13 hours/month so I more than play my sub time.

Housing is still fucked.

>Chocobo Breeding/Racing
Long since abandoned by the Dev Team. It would be great if they made it actually affect/replace your current Chocobo for a mount that you can continually make better in the Overworld. As it stands? Useless outside of an Achievement Mask all 1.0 players already have.
>PoTD/HoH
Most raiders have done this already? What do you do when you reach the highest floor then? I got the mounts and desired glamour. Pointless.
>Mapping
Mapping what? The map autofills itself.
>Hunt Trains
They really need to update this system cause it drastically needs it. It could be far more interesting but they shove overworld resources into Exploration content.
>Crafting
Macros and done by a good chunk of raiders
>Beast Tribes
Mount/Cheevos personified as theyre only chased after for a mount or crafting xp if you haven't capped a crafter job yet.
>Relic
Not out for 5.0
>TT
>>minigame
>Mahjong
>>minigame

Attached: 65152616515.png (1754x694, 1.14M)

Attached: 861bay077oj31.png (960x357, 51K)

>Go onto balance
>They tell you how you're wrong and should be doing this retarded rotation for .01% more dps
They don't care about fun user

Dunno man, might depend on the channel.
They have my BLM opener that's less DPS in the opener but it's a literal "who cares if it's what your comfy with"

Balance has long since become reddit 2.0, it grew too large for its own good, now you can't even find really good players there, only retards that parrot stuff without thinking,

>WAHHHHH I DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING
>THIS GAME IS FUCKING BORING

Fuck off retards

>Bosses can't crit anymore
Fucking why

sks until 2.38, then crit then dh.

Mapping is doing treasure maps for loot and more specifically aquapolis/whatever the other names are runs.

Whoa, hey, I was inb4ing what he said (pretty much exactly) don't lump me with him.

Attached: Alisaie lewd.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

>get two months of play out of the release and unsub like Yoshi wanted me to
>B-BUT YOU HAVEN'T DONE [BORING THING]
No user you are the retards

same

Attached: 1566259079355.jpg (2048x2048, 401K)

>doesnt even know what mapping means
thanks for showing that you don't even play the game

>[BORING THING]
To you, I guess. I'm enjoying pretty much everything the game has except PvP and Chocobo races.

Gotta keep making those boss fights more and more formulaic with little room for surprises and therefore fun.

Literally nobody calls treasure hunt mapping, fuck off.

less* fun

>All these low gcd tank retards 2.3x to 2.40 enjoy hitting like wet noodle while I get 60k blasting zones

>"why would I want to heal a tank at 99% when I can heal him at 300% and lose all my mana in the process?"
>"what do you mean I need to follow mechanics in order to kill an add to make sure the boss doesn't do his wipe mechanic ?"
that's you right now

>he didn't get the memo
when are you playing the real endgame?

Attached: 1557360031653.png (703x383, 40K)

you should be 2.40 gcd on gbn for cd lineup anyway

That's about making sure there's different content for different people.
So, you know, people who want to raid have raid, people who want to RP have RP, people who want to do whatever have whatever. And making sure people have fun doing what they like.

No but most MMO players can extrapolate meaning from jargon centered around mechanics of their own game.

My buffs line up just fine at 2.45. It's when it goes below 2.38 things desync balancefag

But they're not wrong. Chocobo breeding and racing has been abandoned with no updates in years. They don't even let you mess with your Mount. Deep Dungeon comment is right as well, after you do the top floor and get what you want then what?
>mapping
Who the fuck calls treasure maps this? No wonder that user got confused. I say this is at least a valid option as it's good for DoW/M Gil generation.
>Hunts
It's fine but I'd agree it could use more
>Beast Tribes
They're slightly right but they also ignore the lore dump.
>Relic
Not out and Eureka is dead

The last 2 are definitely correct. They're both minigames that dont warrant much attention. Plus Mahjong you can play somewhere else without paying $10/month.

i don't know i don't have gbn leveled so i haven't flagged myself for it in discord, just going off what my friend told me

I think BLMs in general just don't really care. I have a few friends that also play BLM and whenever we theorycraft, it's literally just "well I guess this is technically better, but it's just a lot more comfortable doing this for less than a .5% loss on dps."

Even BLM melding is just "whatever you're comfortable with".

I bet you call your character a "toon".

>get proven wrong
>heh but jargon
Nah fuck off, mapping as in actually having to make your areas have been a thing before in MMOs. No one calls Treasure Maps "mapping". You either have people call it Treasure Maps or the name of the respective instance.

Not that guy but general autism tip in return: When someone posts a question as a thread starter on Yea Forums, it's not because they want to hear the answer from you.

Top GNB parse at one point was some dude w/ 628 sks. People cant think for themselves I swear

Because Black Mage is the simplest job in the game because you optimize your positioning rather than your rotation. At the end of the day, just like hitting the buttons when they light up and knowing when to pop your CD's, BLM is just about maximizing big explodey while minimizing less big explodey.

Well that's what I call it and I'll stick to it.

It's just more that optimization (which may or may not actually be the best, it's why it's theorycrafting) exists so worse players can do better. It doesn't guarantee it of course.

I've literally never seen anyone use the term "mapping" for treasure maps. The obvious meaning inferred from mapping is filling out your zone maps, which is still something you have to do.

Good thing Classic exists. Honestly, you can't wait in line to do quests in NA servers in FFXIV, but people in WoW are courteous. much better community overall, but how long will it last?

Attached: 1567269139014.jpg (1052x1004, 154K)

>I've literally never seen anyone use the term "mapping" for treasure maps
Neither have I, I think it's retarded.
I still knew exactly what he meant though. No one thinks about "mapping the realm" shit. I do that in every area anyway, it isn't something extra for me to do.

Attached: DClqmm6VoAEbM3k.jpg (1200x675, 260K)

Surprised mch is so low. At the barest of minimums, it should be out dpsing rdm/brd/dnc

me third to last

Attached: 3BB29BA9-D2D4-4DCB-B372-45962F1C8D05.png (434x434, 142K)

>tfw Yea Forums's XIV's advice was right and you get a girlfriend because of it

God bless these threads.

God she's gonna be even hotter when she becomes a tall Elezen mommy.

>Make most classes fun to play only past level 70
>Most of the game content is bellow 70
Epic

>burned out hard back in ARR, haven't played since
>the cravings return
must
not
give in

Attached: 1503378685021.png (250x382, 168K)

They should really just let us use all of our skills when synced down. I don't care how much they have to nerd our damage to balance it, doing low level content is a nightmare

Are fates the only way to get crystals in Eureka? How are you supposed to get a relic weapon now?

and she has a huge fucking crush for the WoL. the doujon writes itself!

Discord is the worst thing that happened to XIV. Cliques have been a problem for the longest time, but ever since BA those groups actively try to force everyone into their e-peen hugbox. By their own logic and enforced rules you are now required to be on a Discord to do simple things in this game, which are usually open for everyone.

Attached: 1560868895316.jpg (750x1000, 137K)

XIV has some of the worst metafaggotry i've ever seen.

whats the most optimal way to play ff14?

play through story, then complete some of the dungeons,trials and raids on harder difficulty then cancel sub until next expansion?

Sub for the release month of an expansion/patch. Unsub for the other two months.

What's his endgame?

Attached: file.png (593x168, 49K)

Anyone who helps them is an absolute retard.

>DRK is literally a rotation of 2 buttons, 1 OGCD wet noodle damaging ability if you're lucky enough to not be bellow 2/3 of the total levels
this is so fucking painful, just let us use every spell we unlocked, nerf them so they deal 1 damage I don't even care, it's even more braindead than baham combat

I'm making a Lalafell Lancer because it looks fucking hilarious.
Are they closer to DPS or tank though?

they are the between the 2nd and 3rd best dps right now. requiring positioning and jump management to actually be good and not die.

>have any question about anything
>answer is always 'just join the balance discord'
No. Out of spite. And because I hate joining any more discords than I already am part of, and hate this fucking go-to non-answer. Fuck you. This kinda shit is what made MrBrappy popular despite his garbage videos. The entire discord should just be deleted.

Awesome. Thanks.
Its nice to see a game with spears that aren't complete garbage for once!

>it looks fucking hilarious
I have no idea what you mean.

Attached: 1492833942013.jpg (167x300, 19K)

Sub for Expansion launch, unsubscribe and then sub for end of expansion patch. Better yet avoid the stagnant genre.

>How are you supposed to get a relic weapon now?
You wait until they hopefully nerf eureka for solo. They put all their eggs in the eureka basket and completely fucked the playerbase that wasn't stupid enough to subject themselves to grind entirely separated from the game at large.

That is a problem of the game. There are few places where you are taking a lot of damage, if your party is doing things right. Healing is just attempting to erase someone else's mistakes. The fewer mistakes a party makes, the more time for DPS there is. Healing in this game is the least important due to the way fights are designed and you should seek to minimize wasted time.

I miss Tsuyu, bros.

Get mount than leave.

>tfw Yoshi is probably playing Classic right now

Attached: 1559925210479m.jpg (640x340, 51K)

>loot master trap party
Yeah nah fuck that cunt.

God, there's always some assholes having to afk on the goal in the GS jumping puzzle. Those instance servers would free up so much faster without them.

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528K)

I wouldn't be surprised if its so Paladin doesn't get fucked over mitigation-wise since crits go through blocks and Paladin's short cooldown uses blocking instead of actual damage reduction.

They could've just made crits not go through blocks instead but, they just made level 80 bosses not crit.

Oh boy, random crits, what a fun mechanic.

Why is a WHM/SCH comp rated higher than double WHM?

Doubling up jobs reduces LB gain.

Oh i did not know that. That makes sense.

WHAT FATE
AMAROCA!

Attached: Fire_and_Water.jpg (640x360, 100K)

We'll get Necromancer one day bro...

youtube.com/watch?v=22yHj8KpksQ

Attached: 1454764276198.gif (250x250, 883K)

Sup bros, does anyone want to give me their dance partner?

Attached: Monkberd.jpg (1000x1000, 349K)

What should my rotation be for BLU?

Self-destruct.

Until 50 its Swiftcast > Thousand Needles > Stun > Acorn Bomb > Thousand Needles > Repeat. Apply Toad Oil and Might Guard when necessary. On 50 idk, haven't gotten to it yet.

Hunts are fucking ruined now.

tenacity and determination, same as any other tank

Attached: 59432809_p3.jpg (4133x4133, 1.68M)

>tenacity

nothing about blm is easy
shitters literally have no clue
just how ass mad are smn and mch mains that they would sit in the internet and lie?

Attached: 1564493075577.png (338x327, 169K)

>tfw greylet
>tfw greylet without the excuse of not trying or not researching or not practicing
Oh well

Attached: 1562903282721.jpg (480x409, 27K)

Depends on your job, really.
>All tanks, RDM, DRG, SAM, MCH, DNC, WHM
Joining is fine and they have some great resources
>BLM, SMN, SCH, AST, NIN, MNK, BRD
Don't even look in their general direction and laugh at everyone retarded enough to take what they say as gospel. The SMN channel in particular is notorious for having an awful hugbox where you'll be chased out of the room for questioning any of the awful advice given out by the literal tranny moderators. The guy who runs Akh Morning is pretty cool for a furry, but he never fucking updates the site.

>>tenacity

Attached: q3h02DM.jpg (1031x1152, 549K)

We got a LOT of tools to deal with our weaknesses. BLM used to be way harsher in HW, now it's pretty comfy.

Attached: vivicute.jpg (500x623, 164K)

Mmmmff mmmpph mmmm

Attached: ffxiv_21112016_001827.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

Why did pretty much the only artist that draws on-model lalas have to leave us? I'm tired of all these clowns that just draw a loli with elf ears and call it a lala.

Attached: 63938866_p0.jpg (2046x1447, 898K)

based

rava or veena
assistance needed

the only harsh thing about hw was being locked out of pf because "we" had no group utility
the "tools" blm has now are required for the pdps with no utility to be worth a shit
i wish more people would but if you search for taru taru you'll find some true to the detail Yea Forumsro's

Attached: 1559571402102.png (1839x857, 115K)

Does it really matter?

He only left Pixiv and now hes on Twitter since he did a couple pictures over there recently.

Attached: 1.0 Hildibrand.jpg (576x551, 41K)

Enochian only refreshing with B4 was pretty damn harsh m8. Since then we got plenty of QoL stuff and a fuck-ton of mobility.

you're right
thank you for your time friend

It's not Heavensward anymore, breh.

rava for delicious brown

Rava for the eyebrows

>want to clear savage
>but was not having fun at all
>contemplating if I want to even resub

People don't even care for raiding and pvp should I even give a fuck anymore? I just resub and play alone in PF until I hate myself unsub check out some ffxiv content and see someone clear the final raid and resub trying to do it and fail and repeat and this has been going on since exdeath savage.

BLM is literally
>lay lines
>blizzard 3
>enochian
>thunder 3
>blizzard 4
>fire 3
>fire 4 x 3
>fire 1
>fire 4 x3 again
>go back to start with blizzard 3 and repeat
>use firestarter and thunder procs when you have to move or when thunder dot falls off
>press xenoglossy when it lights up if you're feeling spicy

Piety

Stormblood
> Enochian only needing you to keep fire/ice
> Longer AF/UI timers
> Triple cast
> Between the lines
> AM buffed for responsivness
Shadowbringers
> Even longer AF/UI timers
> AM Buffed to 10s cd
> Xenoglossy
Nah man, black mage gotten absolutely no mobility at all. It's 100% just numbers

>sam mentors
only monk and nin are worth listening

yoshida says: unsub until you feel like playing again

>mentors
>listening to any of them at all

>play alone
Found your problem.
I'm the same way though. I have no friends and can't make them. And I have zero tolerance for pathetic ERP virgins so that excludes 99% of FCs right off the bat.

This. I see and shout out tons of ShB A ranks on my server, but nobody gives a shit. They all Discord hunt train early, then don't engage after.

If you don't meld Tenacity on all of your tanks you're a certifiable coward.

haha fuck listening to people that can get 100th xdd
Some mentors are better than others, sam and caster mentors are literally furries and parse blue

Its pretty much canon that she wants to ride the fuck out of the warrior of light

Hunts are for faggots. I don't even care that it gives you plenty of materia, I refuse to do them because I fucking HATE discord.

UNLEASH LAGULTIMA

Attached: Travanchet.jpg (561x676, 77K)

We need something to do during our downtime besides dps. Like imaging casting spells on your allies to increase their damage or haste etc

Xenoglossy being instant cast gives us more mobility. Sharpcast having a 30s CD allowing you to throw out procs on the move gives us more mobility. Umbral soul gives us more mobility. Hell, the even longer AF/UI timers gives us more room to fuck about for shit like, I don't know, mobility. All that shit adds up. I don't even know what you're trying to argue about anymore.

Why people even think about doing savage without friends is beyond me. Statics and PF groups are just a recipe for stress. The moment my friends drop the game im never touching ex/savage content again.

Just use a link shell you fuckikg autist

ha ha yeah imagine having utility like more damage , reducing damage, faster GCD ha ha...

Because you hit that breakpoint with current gear alone. If it didn't you would be failing to loop on time.

I feel sorry for AST. Entire job ruined by parsetrannies.

Man haha imagine that haha

Fuck that.

Since i am an AST main still i gotto ask, whats wrong with the AST part of the balance?
I have never been there cause it feels pointless.

I still cant believe their solution to bole fishing wasn't tweaking the numbers but instead reworking the whole thing only to STILL have ast fishing for cards

>just got lv80 gunbreaker
>so fucking autistic I wish to do the desert dungeon with npc, thancred + minfilia just to see the new flavor text
>my highest dps is 70 dragoon
I'm so fucking tired of this shit

I don't know if its the anime aesthetic but I find most people in this game to be insufferable faggots and nobody is really "normal". Gay furries,trannies,ebins and YEETxD zoomers. I just want some chill people to do high end content with and nobody seems to fit the bill. Maybe its because i'm a little older too I just find it hard to connect.

You aren't wrong but I love the content and gameplay so i'm hopeless. I haven't been subbed in a few days now and decided to x out nier automata from my backlog to have context for the new 24 man and after reaching halfway through route C I just want to go back to FF and kill titan before I spend another tier missing out on a raid while its current.

no it wasnt, it made sense at the time, it just demanded you leave af eventually
either way everything blm has now is good and a necessity, including the highest caster dps
im sure thats why smn and mch trannys are seething desu
this is a great striking dummy rotation
it wasnt until sigmascape that blm parsed higher than smn was it? it's good that we're moving in the right direction now

Attached: 1559779484938m.jpg (723x1024, 123K)

Why did they make healer dps more boring than watching paint dry by making them 3 to 2 button spams then? Was healing really that hard? Will Yoshi bring back healer dps that a literal drooling retard can do?

Are you on a European server? I've never experienced this on primal

what's the point of melee having all these different armor classes if it means jack shit

They wanted us to focus more on healing and thought doing that work make us dos less. It obviously doesn't, japs are retarded

I play on all NA datacenters.

You might just attracted retards then

why aren't the guides available somewhere else too, why the fuck do I need to use a fucking chat service that I don't want to use for that?

>you do realize you just access the page and dont need to make an account right? That's like bitching about having to access a general on Yea Forums

The amount of overheating you can do is insane and yet there is only small moments when a tank loses alot of HP since most tanks can also self heal od shield themselves so doesnt that go against their design philosophy? You only heal when needed and it's even more arbitrary then ever.
The game had so much good going for it in SB albeit the story was boring but they had great core designs for many classes and all they had to do was just give them QoL changes like they did monk a while back instead if trying to overhaul it every single fucking time then you end up with shit classes like SMN where your constantly spamming buttons.

I didn't attract anybody that was what everyone I talked to was like. I haven't met anybody normal yet. I am a idiot though and made a character with my dick instead of making a regular boring male so I can increase the chances of attracting normal people but fuck paying for a fanta or anything on the jew store.

Wait is that why no one uses Linkshell for hunts anymore?
what's the point of linkshells if you just use discord now?

>play gnb
>able to solo group "boss" fates
>play any other tank
>cant

GNB op

Paladin does that but better.

paladin is limited by MP

>self admitted autist
>doesn't level every job to cap
You can't even do that right.

I'm meant to spam total eclipse -> prominence on enemy groups, right? It feels so odd. I'm used to aoe melee skills costing a resource and being available way, way later. I'm also used to using flash, but nevermind that.

>he didnt use MSQ to level his DPS class first, the objectively hardest to level because que times
you dun fucked up

yep. until you get the AoE spell. then you spell AoE while youre in the requiescat window

its funny in how in early dungeons paladins and i guess tanks in general can top the dps charts with enough pulled mobs because you get the aoe combo early and doesnt have damage falloff per mob

Which they get back before a minute cooldown like Aurora.

I don't think SE actually knows what they are doing with healers. I wish we would see more back and forth mechanics between healing and DPS skills like the lillies and Misery but even that was probably a fluke.

Yes, because in case of hunts the big dick S rank spawners can control spawns better this way. Keep in mind that they only do it for themselves and their friends and only get the rest of the server involved for fame and no bad rep.

Does 200 ping mean I'll ruin everything for everyone in this game?
I'm a new player and my internet is shit atm

Attached: 1497765806876.jpg (700x700, 85K)

aurora and brutal shell are passive and dont require interrupting your combos or a cast time

>brutal shell worth anything
Are we playing the same game user. GNB is trash beyond the damage they bring

Does anyone have that lewd Rielle image where she is saying "I never thought of you as my Dad!"

>Discord Hunt Groups
Is this what its like on shit servers/data centers? Gilg has a guy running something like 8 Linkshells for hunt trains and coordinates with the other servers for cross-realm hunts.

Just don't play nin or mch for your own sake and you'll be fine with that ping

There are a few boss mechanics in older content that can be kinda wonky but the newer stuff is probably being made with high-ish ping in mind because everything works fine. However MNK and NIN are fucked on high ping from what i heard.

i pray that everyone responsible for XIV gameplay plays classic extensively, XIV's overworld is so goddamn boring

Guess where he gets those coords

brutal shell is constantly spammable and gives you 4-8k in mitigation through its heal and shield.
its extremely good because its passive and active the entire fight. no it aint gonna save you from a tank buster but as a healer ill tell you right now i feel its effects. GNB is by far the easiest tank to heal because their mitigation is consistent and constant with brutal shell, aurora and their like 5 fuckin defensive CDs.

>Fuck MrHappy.
>Fuck Mizzteq.
>Fuck Ethys Asher.
>Fuck Zepla.
>Fuck Larrysaur.
>Fuck Work to Game.
>Fuck Frosty Mogborn.
>Fuck Ashelia Dalmasca.
What did Yoshi-P mean by this?

Attached: 1553656208847.jpg (500x376, 51K)

imagine

Attached: 1563787662810.png (1600x900, 1.19M)

Coordinates as in helps organize the hunts.

It was an edited one, and she was censored by the textbox.

Why are elves frenchies in this game?

WHERE IS MY FREE CUNNY FROM 80 JOB QUEST YOSHI

Attached: 634636346.png (632x139, 70K)

> newer stuff is probably being made with high-ish ping in mind
Say that to fucking voidwalkers minions debuffing me when i'm clearly 3 feet away from them

Zepla is cute desu.

I'm a pugilist right now
What's gonna break as monk with high ping?
I like punching things

Attached: _inubashiri_momiji_toramaru_shou_hecatia_lapislazuli_kaenbyou_rin_inubashiri_momiji_and_etc_touhou_d (556x690, 107K)

perfect balance and the 1.94 gcd mostly

>What's gonna break as monk with high ping?
Your DPS.

I actually hate this because my ping is low enough where I can walk into invisible aoes because they're delayed for high ping on some fights

I play with 220 ping. You just gotta play as if you were 1 second ahead of everyone, such as moving out of AoEs earlier. Also avoid Ninja, Dancer, Machinist and Monk.

Attached: 1567172272561.png (791x501, 289K)

Why do people keep saying BLM is easy? I typically have no trouble doing well on other jobs but I've been having a tough time with BLM on fights that actually have some difficulty.

Are people just being cunts and trying to posture themselves as being super good at the game? Are these people who don't actually play BLM that say it's easy? What gives?

it's extremely easy to play on paper. but in practice it highly depends on the fight and your ability to process the fight.

because you're not a blm player
if you had been playing the job and were a blm player you'd realize it's now babyzone
which honestly is fine with us, it's just funny when we see people complain about it being hard because it's so easy and the easiest it's ever been

Most of the statics I've joined using the recruitment discord have just been filled with normal, down to earth chill people. The absolute most abnormal thing I've seen is that one dude that likes to talk about anime a lot.

You're not one of those schizophrenics that thinks everyone is a tranny that is out to get you, right?

Attached: 1521977986874.jpg (599x900, 67K)

Yeah you're so "normal" you had to go out of your way to insist it to random people with your first post in this thread. Fuck off degenerate.

I think you're full of shit. I haven't had to be an "X job player" for any other job in this game and I've been playing BLM since ARR, just as a side job, but it's been my primary DPS along with DRG. I dropped DRG in Stormblood and replaced it with SAM at the time though.

"normies leave reeeee"

Where did I say I was normal? The people I've played with aren't really the "gay trannies, furries" you're obsessing about is all I'm saying.
Maybe don't go out of your way to find these people, and you might find some people that you click with?

>Pull big
>Wait for you to bene/essential dignity/excog
>Press Superbolide

GNB is the ultimate Chad tank

Attached: 91A4E756-5CEB-4B4F-A077-52970BC5641F.jpg (1024x959, 55K)

>You're not one of those schizophrenics that thinks everyone is a tranny that is out to get you, right?
it's this guys first day on Yea Forums

Attached: 1501049627315.jpg (920x960, 110K)

>Are people just being cunts
Yeah. People have started bandwagoning to my jobfu since ShB and now want to cash in on all the smugness we've accumulated over the past several years without having had to go through those patches themselves.

That said, BLM just requires practice. Once it clicks, everything makes sense. You just need to get there first.

Attached: vivisit.jpg (707x1000, 443K)

crying for nerfs but yoshi doesnt hear them

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-171004.jpg (753x1562, 666K)

I don't even care about trannies. I'm probably one of the few that will call anybody by their preferred pronouns and all that shit I don't give a fuck I just want people that aren't unhinged or a fucking pain to get normal conversation from. In statics people normally tighten up but give a little bit of criticism or try to break out of you shell once and you get met with fucking shit. I just want normal people to shoot the shit with and play the game primarily. Everyone that I met is a /pet creeper that only want to strike conversation just because my WoL/D is a qt even though I sometimes type like i'm still in 2006 minus gamer words. Statics is something I'm not sure ill ever do again. Logging in on a schedule to play with people I don't really mesh with is worse than wiping for days on a part of a savage fight in PF. Never again.

the only quirk of blm is it's a job you can't play reactively but this has basically always been the case other than arr and it had other annoying jank that made it tedious then + nobody wanted to use literally 1 spell forever so it filtered out a lot of people based on that

once you realize that you need to hold certain things for certain points of the fight every decision you make is really obvious, they even removed the sticking point of refreshing thunder in AF so now there are practically zero times you need to actually make any decisions

the only time the job had a difficulty spike was early hw and it's gotten more tools and more lenient every patch since then, if you actually played in early hw you would know this because you'd have ptsd flashbacks from neverreap

>I don't even care about trannies. I'm probably one of the few that will call anybody by their preferred pronouns
Lmao kill yourself sjw cuckold you don't deserve shit

>neverreap
I'll never forgive

Attached: HsTTYKZ.jpg (695x642, 119K)

Primal has a guy like that aswell.

Nevereap ain't even that bad.
T.Grinded Nevereap for the Baldur blade.

>I don't even care about trannies. I'm probably one of the few that will call anybody by their preferred pronouns and all that shit
lmao
people who "don't care" engaging in their larp with them

If you want some spicy hunt drama go do midgar. Shits a blast to listen too.

Same boat. I went as hard as possible on BLM for like 2 weeks straigh ex trial after ex trial and eden after eden. I fucked up so many times tried different sps builds everything

>had to deal with a mechanic and rushed to cast fire 1 after to keep AF
>miss a fire 4 cast
>drop thunder cloud
>use thundercloud and despair didn't have enough time to cast
>tunnel and overwrite poly
>tunnel and let procs fall since i have to focus so much on prepositioning
>AM to a retard
>lose eno in a high movement part of the fight

And so much more I couldn't remember I just went sam instead.

Why are these the best textures in the entire game?

Attached: file.png (248x252, 68K)

probably got missed by their downgrade algorithm or made by some new intern that missed the memo that everything has to look like shit for consoles

This happened like a grand total of 2 times. They are everywhere in this game and I'm just trying to keep my account. I don't want to get banned. But dammed if you do or dammed if you don't. I just want some non faggot/tranny/casuals friends to play this shit with that do endgame. Everybody just crafts or do gay erp shit or housing/mount/cheevo shit I don't giver a fucking shit about. Every week that passes is less of a pool of individuals to link up with to learn eden and ill be fucked out of a tier again. This is why I won't mind calling the mentally ill what they want if they can hold their own since ironically they either do no content are at the cutting edge. It sucks when the highest parser in your midcore is some faggot with an anime avatar on discord with an awful "feminine" voice.

Whats the best way to level a retainer?

>being a raid tranny
>surprises when it is surrounded by raid trannies
kek
imagine playing this game for the combat

I'm seriously considering skipping Stormblood lads.

Attached: 1460074040591.gif (500x440, 874K)

All the Ravel weapons have insane textures. Is this the power of no DX9?

Attached: file.png (970x870, 1.31M)

Buy a retainer boost

Attached: 1527214013681.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

>wanting to skip tsukuyomi
it's worth it user

Attached: 64646.gif (284x342, 1.44M)

I didn't even know those were a thing.

This happens in a lot of games (ff14, the division, etc...) . Aint nothing new

>imagine playing this game for the combat

I don't know what to say I love that shit refreshing buffs in the right way. Lining up big CDs with raid buffs,combos with satisfying rotations,sick visuals and the high skillcap keeps me coming back even though I feel like I'm alone in actually enjoying this game's combat. I can't stop. I would have stopped in HW if the combat wasn't as good as it was. But it seems as time goes on combat focused content is taking a backseat and comments like yours are becoming all too common. I'd just fuck off to wow to be honest but spamming a few buttons with everything on a GCD and looking for procs SUCKS and vanilla while ideal in a lot of factors the game is literally spamming 2 abilities sometimes 1 with some classes.

I watched a summary of the story and it seemed like a over complicated and messy inconsequential detour to Shadowbringers.

You sound like a brainlet.

Just mash through the mhiggery.

I certainly am, but I heard a decent amount of other anons echoing the same thing. I really just want to get into Shadowbringers.

listen to this man i'd focus on the post stormblood stuff though just so your intro to Shb will be smooth

Would you skip a fourth of a jrpg user?

Don’t do it. Besides there’s a good amount of Shadowbringers lore in Stormblood as well. I hate how Shadowbringers hype makes it so people want to skip other parts of the game and give themselves a lesser experience. Anyone that does that is retarded.

do the omega storyline raids
the ending will make you very happy but also very sad because its over
god i miss alpha. even if hes wandering the world i want him to come back into the story. yes i know i can find him at certain spots he will spawn randomly at but still, its not enough. found him in mor dhona kitchen and he looked at me and did that beak smile thing he does and it was fuckin adorable

What the fuck do I spend my bicolor gemstones on, Ive been capped out forever and don’t really do crafting so I have no clue what to buy with them. Everything the vendors have for sale looks like junk so I have never bought anything using them before. I’m rank 2 everywhere except Lakeland, rank 3 there

Attached: C67635B1-E0DB-4B30-AA65-404240BDAE3D.jpg (700x794, 122K)

look up prices on the MB and buy whatever sells for the most?
buy the high tier unique items?

buy riding maps
or just ignore it because its not worth doing

>leveling an alt
>70 before Bardam off nothing but MSQ
These exp buffs are no joke.

>he fell for the 1.94 gcd meme
hohoho

So then what happened to the third boss of O3S then? Her tankbuster is always a crit.

Hey Cenozoic (ResetERA's FC), are you happy that your hivemind queen bullied a gaming dev to suicide?

Attached: reseteraffxivcenozoicdp.png (500x571, 344K)

>He’s a retard

hohoho oh no no no

What used to crit still crits. He means they set chance to crit for new bosses to 0% (which isn't even true most of the time).

Why people even give a fuck when every job can clear content?

>leveling an alt
>buy a jump potion
>70 before dusk vigil

Attached: 1234354.png (417x414, 39K)

I feel like I won't have the same emotional impact playing it all in a few weeks compared to over the years so I'm not losing much impact.

>paying to not play

Attached: 1377430929272.png (453x344, 231K)

>I feel like getting to know more about the characters and lore won’t have much impact

?

It has nothing to do with time invested. You’re being very shortsighted.

Feed me the latest drama. I haven't been paying attention.
Another meltdown would bring me great giggles.

I played once, I don't want to replay ARR
I'll do everything after it again, if there was an option to jump to 50 instead of 70 I would have taken it

u dont go 1.94 unless its a dummy fight and ur ping is lower than 30

whoop, nevermind. Literally had to take a peek at the catalog to find out.

Enough SkS to get 2.42 GCDs, then DHIT.

Imagine paying money to get less out of a game. How foolish you are.

>leveling an alt
Why

Attached: 87435886343.jpg (316x340, 21K)

>His ping isn’t lower than 30
>He’s poor/living with 3rd world internet

Attached: 4616129B-3FB0-4B2C-8862-E26BD1698D7D.png (498x372, 357K)

Shadowbringers is about the same amount of detour as Stormblood if they're still building up to fucking Zenos of all garbage characters to be the final boss.

>doing 6gcd in pb with less than 900 sks
not doing it

The only reason I could ever imagine for having an alt character is if its on a different server or data center to play with other friends or something.

If I could force everyone I know to be on the same DC I would but I can't

Attached: Dc-SMEqXcAIXC9m.jpg (599x448, 37K)

because i want to play dressup with different characters and i will never ever fantasia. also replaying the story.

Just use
leonblade.github.io/FFXIVSSTool/

post the newest stats please

Not that user but I have a 150/20 mb connection but I live in south FL so my ping is always 100+ can't even play MCH anymore. Its not only having poor internet but where you live too.

So in your opinion should sam do more damage than blm since sam is the same as blm as in the selfish dps but melee?

because every job cant clear savage content
you literally cannot reach dps checks if you have several shit dps classes in your group

>week 5
>still blames classes

>30/40 verminion wins for penguin
thank fuck only one more week and I never have to look at this shit ever again. just give us pokemon battles already i dont care if its a carbon copy of wow's

nah, damage should be about even with more mechanics introduced that mess with ranged dps

I'm not at 2.06 at all though.

dont have them
why would you expect to clear with 4 support jobs? not that ive seen proof of that being true anyway, but if you discourage bringing multiple high pdps jobs you should do the same for low pdps supports

Attached: 1557054099495.png (1272x1972, 113K)

test

Attached: 1560908232443.png (1518x2034, 1.36M)

Attached: 1557254066459.jpg (1000x1326, 208K)

>people now angry at sks
what the fuck happened

Remember aetherial gear?

> members scuttling about
>suddenly drama breaks out
> members now nowhere to be seen
doing me the real big think.
I hope they stay gone this time.

i still have some sunburst gear

Attached: 8ff.jpg (680x544, 55K)

I liked Diadem and hated Eureka

I bought the expansion + a sub and don't even play.

I only got my MCH to lvl55 but i feel like when spamming Auto-Crossbow or Heat Blast and weave one oGCD right away it still clips just slightly
Is that supposed to happen?

i want to play really bad right now but im busy
leveling dragoon and it feels pretty good i just wish there were better lance glams under 70

Attached: 1565765981055.png (1280x1280, 435K)

both pieces of content were trash but at the same time were the best thing XIV has to offer because they bring together in a semi unorganized setting

no you either have bad ping or skillspeed above a certain amount.

The Stone Vigil Halberd is awesome, it looks like something from Dynasty Warriors.

Get Gae Bolg, you'll never need or want another spear.

What was that one shitty event that gave you a random ass rock for drk and a fucking culinarian kniffe glamour?

Eureka was great by pyros. If there was BA style dungeon for each eureka zone then it would be legitimately great. Just add nice exclusive items that don't interfere with raid item progression.

the last valentine's day one, I'm pretty sure they got that sword because it was supposed to be added to the Gold Saucer but they forgot.

are MCH supposed to eschew skillspeed melds later on?

not just melds but gear also. avoid skillspeed as much as possible, but just remember main stat is so strong that if you have to take ss then do it still.

I'm making my way through the content.
I'm trying to get all my classes to 60 before starting Stormblood and clear al the side shit so I don't have to go back to it later.

I FINALLY CLEARED TITAN
FUCK YOOOUUUUU

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-08-31 16-51-11.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

Is it ever explained how Samurai has ice magic powers?

sword magic

Attached: 1545011719714.png (1172x1678, 3.44M)

it's a long running square enix thing

youtube.com/watch?v=9q0FlY5hqsI

Midare Setsugekka is actually Mystic Eyes of Death Perception

it's like kimetsu no yaiba dumbass it's all just imagery, none of it is real.

Wow, that’s actually really fucking cool

>alliance roulette has DPS in need
>changes to healer in need while I'm waiting

Attached: 1523956319432.jpg (1516x1422, 494K)

BIRAN MISS FIRST DAYS OF SHADOWBRINGERS
NO FORCED METAS FROM ZOOMER TRIBES
BRAVE RONSO WARRIORS HATE MEME CULTURE

Attached: BIRAAAN.png (391x331, 207K)

If you queued up to it whilst it was that bonus you will still get that bonus.

It's a not just an SE thing it's a common symbolism in kenjutsu.

I loved OG Diadem and loved Eureka but hated Diadem Redux. BA is amazing even if I never managed to dedicate the time to get my tranny marble before ShB.

>Anime meme poster
>Completely hopelessly retarded

Checks out.

BIRAN WHINES LIKE HORNLESS ONE
AL BHED GOAT-HERDING GAMES FORUM TALK ABOUT META MORE THAN PEOPLE IN GAME DO, IT HARDLY MATTERS
SAFE TO IGNORE ALMOST ANYTHING CRYBABY SPIRAL-EYES SAY AND DO, THEY THINK "UTILITY" IS "INCREASES MY DAMAGE"

Attached: 1548009718200.jpg (750x422, 31K)

>tfw recently dropped this game for classic WoW
>feels good to be away from tranny scum
who else bros? If every erp'ing tranny playing this game would be beheaded I'd be back in an instant but this game attracts so many of these failures

Attached: 1562172238003.jpg (2074x1660, 833K)

mate shut the fuck up

bye

stay there

t.

you'll be necked soon faggot fuck

Attached: 1551043009802.png (700x700, 432K)

>feels good to be away from tranny scum
>people literally speedrunning classic wow
yeah I dunno about that one

DILATE, DILATE ALONE.

low hanging fruit
get new material and do your homework

Nigger "day of the rope" has been "coming soon" for a fucking decade, get a new meme.

Attached: 1551986905781.png (1266x758, 200K)

Attached: 1566075602136.png (623x539, 522K)

>lines
Nigga you had idiots lining up on Rhauban during the Stormblood launch even though it did jack shit. MMO and MMO-lites always lead to this retarded thought of lines.

>still playing FFXIV when Yoshida is playing Classic and the launch content is past its prime
ishygddt

Attached: 41516542125.gif (448x320, 3.02M)

Holy lance

Aren't there lines now in wow because of the shitty spawn rate of mobs?

From what I've seen yes but the point is Lines in MMOs arent a unheard occurence. Even FFXIV had its own Line but that shit was more retarded as it was an issue with the servers.

YENKE MAKES POINT
POINT AS SHARP AS HIS HORN
BIRAN WILL IGNORE THE META TRANNIES

Attached: BIRAAN.jpg (303x495, 31K)

just noticed my mouse lights up when i encounter an enemy, are there any useful plugins i can put this feature to use for?

Yeah the people making lines in FF where pretty fucking retarded. Though I'm very thankful individuals can spawn there own mobs, leads to funny shit like the red chocobo massacre

>Ugetsu Tachikake
>went around killing evil people
>HE WAS THE BAD GUY SOME HOW

That's some statist and libtard propaganda right there.

Vibrating butt plug sissy.

>Tfw trying to do better DPS as a healer but keep getting triggered if my party isn't topped off on HP and i also don't trust the other healer

Who? I've been desperate to find an Ultros linkshell

Ugetsu literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: 4354352.png (183x32, 3K)

Foreign tyrants BAD
Native tyrants GOOD

Run four mans while playing SCH, since the fair is basically having a second healer it frees you up to get a feel for dpsing and how low your allies can get before you need to step in

SAM is a unique class in that the class's philosophy is ultimately straight order instead of another shade of ""good""

I both enjoy and hate that Samurai is basically Mystic Knight/Rune Fencer in terms of class flavor.

Matt Greene

Why do you say that?

To steal ideas for next expansion

>tfw mystic knight is my fav FF job

I hate this

holy reach

holy shit it is

>Implying anything else can be learned from WoW

ffxiv has already taken the (few) good aspects of wow that are worth something and refined them. WoW’s existence is irrelevant aside from nostalgia

Cause the man is Blizzard fanboy? Have you forgotten that the man has admitted to going to every Blizzcon possible? Or the fact that he has visited the WoW devs and wishes for a collaboration with Blizzard, even though he wants Diablo? The dude loves Western Games as a whole.
You mean its taken everything. Yoshida made the dev team play WoW and apply shit from there to ARR. It's slowly become what most people hate about modern MMOs.

>WoW is irrelevant
Relevant enough for FFXIV to be called its clone. You would have to be a fool to think the MMO that killed and made the stagnant mess that is the current MMO genre isn't relevant. It's why XIV is the same stagnant mess that WoW is as well.

>Have you forgotten that the man has admitted to going to every Blizzcon possible?
Do you think he got to meet Red Shirt Guy?

But if WoW and XIV is da same, how come I have fun with XIV and not WoW

Attached: 1545810287773.png (196x196, 51K)

Because you are on Yea Forums and are a weeb/contrarian like everyone here.

But if the biggest argument somebody has against the game is "that's cringe weebshit bro" or "I don't like it so you shouldn't", doesn't that make them a retard?

Attached: 1549191721605.png (215x155, 55K)

No retard. You like whatever you fucking want and ignore whatever the fuck you want. I will keep giving you attention and free yous if you want it idc. I'm a nice guy like that.

Why aren't you playing Bard?

Attached: 1561561054398.png (588x615, 724K)

because i'm not on hrt

I already do my man, except I haven't leveled it to 80 yet because I'm leveling Dancer right now.

Ranged jobs are for women

Attached: 1527351703053.png (1790x1179, 348K)

Guns > Bows

But bards are pussy-slayers in almost all fantasy media, user.

you mean the archer that's only good for street performing kingdom hearts songs? no thanks.

>leveling a DPS
>in FFXIV

>not blasting out Through the Fire and Flames with your performance skills

I've been busy playing Pokemon Trainer ever since I started playing XIV

Attached: 1550464782137.jpg (764x645, 323K)

I've never seen a bard that knows anything other than videogame music.

>tfw performing numa numa and various ancient tunes whenever there's a collective waiting session going on

Attached: 1562907244570.jpg (1920x1080, 813K)

>dragonforce

Attached: aiportraits_1563580672.jpg (512x512, 15K)

My first act as Bard was performing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
It was the middle of summer

>Just got my SAM to 70
>Went to Rhalgr’s reach to get my new set of gear
>Wasnt paying attention and blew all of my poetics on a full set of Ryumyaku instead of Scaevan

Anybody know of any quick, painless, guaranteed ways to fucking kill myself?

Attached: 8BD45664-66C0-411D-8C57-4D947644E32E.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

this happened to me before but with Shire and Hellfire
don't give up

Grind A12 and abuse the first-time bonuses of people doing Alexander for the first time to get those poetics back quickly. Or Masked Carnivale I guess, first-time bonuses and weeklies give oodles of poetics.

Just get yourself to 71 and buy some ShB leveling gear off vendors

Eh you'll be fine in 1-2 days, I can't get rid of my fucking poetics fast enough these days, often overflowing in dungeons.

Got to love SE and their broken game code. Why even have the Ryumayuku shit their in the first place.

>not being /m/ as fuck and playing MCH

Attached: ss+(2019-08-31+at+11.39.58).jpg (594x716, 194K)

Cause you can prefer one aesthetic over the other. What stupid statement is this?
>but if plain red shirt and plain blue shirt is da same, how come I love wearing blue and not red
This is you right now

been leveling this a bit. Drill is really satisfying, though it would be nice if it or hot shot were ogcd.

Is a story potion worth it to skip ARR?

Like I am currently 10 levels above the MSQ and it seems like a complete slog at this point desu.

*Sloppy Jumps into thread*
Sup bros just-- OH SHIT

Attached: Ilberdoon.jpg (1000x1000, 330K)

No, ARR sets up the world. It's a slog but plenty of things later hinge upon information revealed in it and post-ARR patches, you'll skip it and not know what the fuck's going on later in the story.

To bad she becomes an absolute shit character named Lyse, huh Ydafag?

YOU HAVE MEDDLED ENOUGH

Attached: 1542618645433.png (922x921, 1.61M)

Skip is definitely worth ignoring the bullshit. I'm pretty sure there is a catch up video out there on youtube or something you can watch. The main points of ARR are basically
>you're da chosen one
>you beat up the empire and beast tribe primals
>ascians are spooky and have grand plans
>alphinaud tries to create a military without borders and fails, getting you framed for murder, the scions but you and him are all covering your escape and go missing and you get sent to Ishgard because of it to start HW.

That's really all ya need. There, saved you 200 quests of retardation.

you'd still be fucking confused because of all the lore dumps
>what's a primal
>what's a temper
>who is Gaius
>wait, the Lifestream is in this game?
>why are the Garleans angry?
>what's an aether

I feel the same way, or at the very least, a slight potency increase.

Attached: e8ef9cf578b90bb98d0dd0156a530ce102dce368.jpg (800x1130, 312K)

>how come that nigga's soul just floated into another guy?

That's our Ilberd!

Attached: bro.jpg (235x250, 15K)

>>what's a primal
>>what's a temper
I'm sure he's at least seen ifrit by now, you get the primals gist at that point, everything else is just a slight different flavor.

>>who is Gaius
BBEG of the empire who gets beat

>>wait, the Lifestream is in this game?
Not an overly important part of the storyline really. And is reexplained multiple times, including in 3.2 patch.
>>why are the Garleans angry?
This is all explained in HW when you encounter the emperor.
>>what's an aether
Basically magical energy it's not hard to figure this out.

Because you might still want it for glamour, genius

Attached: 1456159631213.jpg (768x780, 58K)

skip HW and SB too

You are a complete retard and you should be ashamed of yourself. Previous tome gear gets added to the hunt NPC at a very low price, they could easily do that or add another vendor. Hell they could even make the gear cost even less tomes and not be the same price as the optimal ones.
Now get off Yea Forums and reflect on what you have just done.

I did, but range dps is fucking shit.
hell Ninjas actually do more fucking dps than the 3 ranges now.
I moved to chadmage, never going back. 91k Xenoglossy is a real boner

See and Both are filler bullshit.

>join an fc for the first time.
>the leader says hi to everyone that logs in
>everyday, literally thats all he says then goes silent.

I dont know if this is a bot or not but talk about autism.

Tell me how to make a fucking black coat on the Ilberd image like and I'll get to an ASTberd and NINberd, Yea Forums. Or give me the 922x921 source Ilberd image so I can paste the head over the Ascianberd and use that as a base.

Attached: 1552069471418.png (1000x1000, 1.57M)

Adding onto this, skip ShB too. Just go straight to the end game. Why bother buying a game, and then just paying to not play it?

Attached: Ilberd.jpg (1000x916, 335K)

That's what I do when I join an FC so I don't look like an asshole.

Did you complain about the Idyllshire vendors doing the same shit back in the day? You sound beyond mad about something you can only blame yourself for.

Attached: 1467269351184.gif (322x324, 91K)

New Fag
Fishing is pretty comfy, I should just sell my fish on the market right? There clogging my inventory

Attached: SIP.jpg (1024x586, 129K)

skip heavensward because it's contrived
skip stormblood because it's bad
skip scenes in shadowbringers until 2/3 through

you are the autist here, he's just being polite. there's no other meaning to it

Through the Fire and Flames practically is video game music

Been a hard road for MCH, but now that I’m able to (literally) dab on enemies in rapid succession I have to say, this job is pretty great.

I mean, its a massive fc so people login constantly and he just spams hi .

I guess.

Been maining Bard since ARR my friend.
Just now bought ShB while I'm a little over halfway through StB to not waste exp from MSQ.

like 97% of fish are worthless. 2% you can cook and desynth into rare materials (at higher levels) with and 1% you can turn into collectables (50+). Throw them away unless it says crafting material on the description.

Be careful user, fishing is the strongest class in the whole game. Strong enough to break servers (not a joke btw)

I don't answer to retards.

Appreciated but not the right size, dimensions should be 922x921 for me to do a paste-job. Ilberd grows too powerful and begins to warp the fabric of time and space around his head if I try to paste from a higher-clarity image.

Attached: 1538333661825.png (729x501, 629K)

Attached: 1336565572775.png (355x362, 255K)

Which Gather class has the most gil to be made? Also what the fuck how?

>playing overwatch in 2019

Damn, thought that was the original. Can this work? I can't find the original.

Attached: gunberd.png (922x921, 1.72M)

done and done, thanks
didn't really cost much and saves me the trouble

All of the gatherers can make loadsamoney, there are several strategies to be employed here. Level slowly and sell what you gather. Even low level mats have a market. Or power level and sell high end resources. There are even rare materials that spawn every 30m-1h so it helps keep it at a certain value. All crafting also requires elemental crystals, and you really burn through them fast if you do a lot of crafting. Even mass crystal farming can be profitable if you want to play that market too.

BLM since ARR here. I thundercloud when I have to move, and Aetherial Manipulation macro helps for ignoring mechanics as long as you can as long as the other player isn't bad. Playing BLM is essentially just playing chicken with mechanics as long as you can and knowing. Learn to slide cast and become intimate with your internet connection.

I am detecting this is sarcasm correct?

Yeah that's sarcasm.

No.
End-game is all that matters in XIV.
You're doing nothing wrong by skipping the MSQs.
If anything, it's recommended.

If the fish doesn't give you anything in the future you'd want then yup you do. 1k average per fish is the bare minimum I go for throwing onto the MB when the stack has reached the double digits. If it's 500~900 average per fish I make the bare minimum a stack of 30. Trust me you will not regret going down the FSH life because it has such few people dedicated to it.

Is DRG complicated?

Not complicated, but it is rigid. Fucking up a skillchain forces you to totally start over, no leeway like with MNK or it not really mattering in the short-term like with SAM and NIN.

It feels like lower-level mats are the easiest to make money off of, especially woods. But it definitely seems like gathering is where you make money, but crafting doesn't make you anything.

Well fuck me, changing the coat manually did nothing (would always replace the color with red instead of black for some cosmic reason) but running it through a random color-replacer website I found in Google did it immediately. My sloppy work begins.

Attached: 1545568951888.png (387x278, 154K)

It was my starting class/job and it helped me learn mechanics of bosses with it's mobility while dealing damage. Sure I pissed off my healers running around like a tard but it's still my favorite at heart.

Attached: 40.jpg (1280x2004, 713K)

As long as you stay in range of healing, it's fine if you run around desu.

And even if you run out of range, if you die, that's on you.

>there are people who havent cleared UCOB and UWU that complain about there being no content to do

>UWU
What's this?

Attached: 1355610797211.jpg (378x304, 8K)

ultima weapon ultimate
kill yourself

>Old ass content that takes years to find a group for

No thanks

>housing on the Japanese OF
>just discussions of decorations and other things they'd like to see
>housing on the English OF
>nothing but bitching about the system and demanding change
bunch of filthy english poorfags who cant get themselves a house.

>defending a garbage ass system that prevents a majority of the player base from taking advantage of a whole aspect of the game

Shut up, triple nigger.

except people who own a house know full well how god awful the system is

knocking the demolition timer down to just like two weeks or something would clear up a lot of houses people dont use.

idk why but it's always the english variants of things that are filled with whiners/shitters

You need static for this.

Japs are all about the collective
Filthy Gaijin are all about getting ahead of everyone else

Or so these threads have led me to believe.

To be fair, though, the housing system is bad.

*uses Trick Arm-Sever*

Attached: 1542536056303.jpg (1000x1000, 377K)

more like crying male characters can't wear dresses, male chars were a mistake

It’s because every culture that isn’t English speaking is cucked and has been trained to just accept things how they are no matter how shitty it makes their lives. See: Japan, China, Russia, Mexico, etc.

*tips fedora on a continental scale*

Truth hurts don’t it cuck

Go back to getting fucked in the ass while asking for more

How come every post that has "cuck" in it, the conversation devolves to "lmao u mad?" in very short order

Why do Vieras have noticeably plumper asses than every other race?

Best girl is Momodi

>e2s second flare "prog" party
>everyone flailing about failing almost every mechanic and barely seeing seeing 2nd flare only due to heal lb3

Attached: 1546217657266.jpg (250x240, 5K)

They don't, really, but the racial gear accentuates it.

English speaking countries produced numales.
That should tell you everything.

>there are people that seriously defend the housing system
Is that you mew? What is wrong with that person.

Attached: 1565914061362.png (661x718, 80K)

Make it every 2 days.
If you don't log in that frequently, you don't need a house.

>Crystal
>parses

It's about the same, their back is very arched though, maybe that's doing it.

I wanna fuck her butt

Attached: 1565962959097.jpg (294x229, 11K)

>ywn hold hands with F'lhaminn

Because DNC and BRD party buffs scale and MCH doesn't have any buff. The ranged dps tax is too high, all of the fights this tier are super easy for melee already.

These threads are always severely lacking in fairy butt

Attached: 1558625651476.jpg (850x863, 164K)

Based NINberd

Why are vieras always shitty human beings?

>Did the Shadowkeeper quest

Was kind of hoping for something of a little more substance than this, but it was nice seeing our boy Unukalhai getting namedropped, though it's funny how the few remnants of the 13th shard seem to know everyone now.

Attached: DikZiHtVMAE0zK8.jpg (1200x1134, 112K)

>not using mods to give everyone ass

Attached: ffxiv_09012019_001232_191.jpg (1920x1080, 458K)

Four slots left. What will the jobs be?

Attached: 1543661879181.png (246x371, 76K)

*each other, not everyone

I'm pretty sure they know each other because they were the Warriors of Light of their Shard. That's why they survived. I also vaguely recall that Cuchulain, the third boss in Void Ark, was also one of the Warriors of Light but turned coat and willingly became a Voidsent.

It's three slots for your crafting specialists and then one extra slot so you can take your stones off. They upped the limit for ShB when they introduced new jobs.

Four more limited jobs, please look forward to it

dancer and 3 crafting specializations

Is blade runner 2049 good? Is it pretentious? I watched and really enjoyed it but I'm not sure from Yea Forums standards if I'm allowed to like it.

What's the over under on us absorbing the kid before the end of the expac

one more healer
one more more ranged
one more caster
another limited job

>What will the jobs be?

When you finally level up your crafters to 55 and unlock specializations

ONE MORE GOD REJECTED

Attached: 1561304846174.png (1355x1148, 1.69M)

>This plot of land is not yet ready for purchase.
i'm not autistic enough to potentially keep clicking this placard for the next 23 hours

Is there a list of job popularity somewhere?
I'm curious to see what's the most played and what isn't, though I already suspect SAM to be #1.

Attached: 1563806382065.jpg (997x728, 103K)

What is a bot user

Then have fun with your apartment Virgin
*teleports to personal large plot with dozens of miquote catgirls and bunny sluts*

If you are the only one there I would stay and keep trying.

of course im not the only one

THAT HACK SPLIT THIS DATA CENTER, AND EVERY STATIC ON IT

Well then you are probably competing against bots.

1.chm or tim
2.jug or ass
3.sni or oni

Attached: 1558765800499.png (480x480, 363K)

3 of those slots are the crafter specialty stones so 1 extra.

ass

>ass
I'm assuming Assassin but that's just ninja with a bow for Viera in Tactics.

FFXIVCensus has some stats though it counts every faggot who only played the free trial for 5 minutes and left so it's pretty sketchy

I'd go on FFLogs and see how many parses have been submitted in every job for the Extremes/Savages, if you wanna get a feel of the popularity of the jobs from people who actually play the game.

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1449x421, 92K)

>Used to find BLM memes super funny when i wasnt familiar with savage raiding
>Now that i am, the need to squeeze every single nanosecond you can out of doing the mechanics just so you can plant your feet and cast is far and away the leading source of stress as i play BLM in raids
i want to go back to when i thought these were funny

Attached: 1563111004491.jpg (595x313, 31K)

>Viera in default race glamour in the party

Attached: 1566320986286.jpg (299x313, 15K)

>female dragoon wearing black panties instead of the drachen breeches with AF1

Attached: 1558434305802.jpg (515x417, 138K)

pretty sure they have a Felezen body

is that who that's supposed to be
god she's so forgettable

They have an upscaled midlander body, why do you think they have the same hempen as midlanders? same skeleton

based