Here's your new langrisser style bro

>here's your new langrisser style bro

Attached: langrisser-i-ii-retail-ps4-nintendo-switch-cover-limitedgamenews.com_.jpg (1200x844, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/uruchi1/archives/51828112.html#more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like generic anime shit #9999 Bring back pubes man

I am too afraid to google it. Is that a fake cover or is it really confirmed for the West?
Never played Langrisser, but God knows I want!

isn't the artist blind at this point?

>not a single urushihara piece in sight
how sad that it could have been pic related instead.
yeah its real, thanks to NISA. id rather play the genesis versions but ill buy it anyway to show my support in hopes that lang 3/4/5 come out. though i hear lang 3 is getting its fan translation completed soon. i hope thats true.

Attached: ameliass.jpg (573x800, 139K)

is urushihara dead, sometimes dead is betta

What release are these new versions based on?
The latest Langrisser 1&2 was dramatic for Saturn&PS1 added some more ending variations

Langrisser 3,5 have been translated for ages just that nobody has hacked the dialogue in

>yeah its real
Nice!

no I mean, cyberwarriorx is STILL working on the lang 3 hack today. like hes literally going to be completed soon.

cool, isnt that the guy who is also doing princess crown?

yup thats the guy

the new art looks disgusting, the only bad thing in the original art were the oversized feet

Attached: 1535071945650.jpg (1236x2676, 897K)

>they censored cleavage
phahaha

desu its the designs that offend me the most, I don't get where these artists get that "Jeans, Jacket and Armor" aesthetic from, looks like sword art online or something
last girl has cute feet though so I can't complain about her

At least they went past the trench coat belts and zippers fad

The anime 'fantasy' suit is ubiquitous in JRPG's now and I fucking hate it. I'm pretty sure Fujishima started it with his work on Tales.

>generic cookie cutter artwork
they should have just contracted some guy on pixiv paid him 100 bucks and called it a night not like there would have been any major difference

>Nintendo censored midriff
Bwahaha

Wasn't the original art a pre-order bonus, or packed in with the limited edition in Japan as DLC?

Has NISA said if their store limited box will have it?

lads...

Attached: bothsucks.jpg (1200x844, 266K)

>is urushihara dead, sometimes dead is betta

not head but I heard he's blind

Pubes man?

>title placement is now censorship

why are males not allowed to look like men in jarpigs anymore? or at least look more distinct?

it seems 99% of them are either badly designed shotas like Rex or teen boys with the same haircut as Kirito

>same artist that ruined YU-NO
Everytime

He's not blind you fuck

"Those who came to Comiket in the hot
Thank you (^ ◇ ^) /

It was really fun to talk with various people this time.
We have gotten delicious.

Also, there is no consignment sales for this doujinshi.

And always emails and comments
thank you very much.
I am very encouraged and studying.
I will continue to encourage you to give feedback and ask questions and requests.
Thank you m (__) m

Every day you don't care ...
During this hot weather, the air conditioner in the work room and the air conditioner in the living room (bedroom and cum)
If you put on and move the microwave, the breaker will fall ...
... (T-T) ... Somehow ..."

google translate of his most recent blogpost from less than 2 weeks ago

blog.livedoor.jp/uruchi1/archives/51828112.html#more

>>title placement is now censorship
Yeah, not that it'd surprise me if snoy censored the actual game, but this seems like a reach. "PS4" branding being a big blue bar across the top requires putting the title elsewhere, wouldn't look right otherwise, and conversely the Switch one necessitates pushing things down.

They're both just covers done in reaction to needed platform design elements, that's it.

Cover art is genuinely awful though you can barely tell the difference between Erwin and Lewin

Satoshi Urishihara, very unique art style.

Art style aside are Langeisser 1&2 even good?

>Cover art is genuinely awful though you can barely tell the difference between Erwin and Lewin
Well yeah, the art itself is shit no argument there user. Just saying it's not censoring, just normal covert art mediocrity and laziness.

Langrisser 2 is the only one I can remember at all and it's heavily nostalgia tainted because it's been fucking forever. I can't even tell you whether it was a great trpg or not, though I remember it as pretty decent. What was super fucking cool at the time is it was, the first? second? up there anyway, TRPG to let you change sides and choose radically different paths and have it really matter and have major consequences. If it wasn't hyper deep or anything it was pretty awesome at the time.

Course nowadays you get that in tons of stuff so it won't have the same wow value at all.

thighs and midriff > boobs

Sony always wins

It has some appeal.
I heard old art is selectable tho

Attached: Screenshot_20190831_182207.jpg (624x266, 39K)

Speaking of artwork how does not Guts look like in the new art?

Attached: Sonya.png (800x1200, 546K)

I wanna lick it

As someone who hasn't played the games, the third row is the best. Which is the new design, second or third?

Urushihara's designs are selectable. However, the combat looks like flash.

Middle column is the console games. Thrid column is, of all things, the fucking gacha shit.

Demon girl milkies

Attached: Listell langrisser iv.jpg (760x1172, 164K)

Yeah, this is my biggest problem with it. Gameplay looks like a fucking mobile game. Maps and battles look exactly like FE Heroes style wise.

I personally don't mind the maps but the battles look like Scribblenauts.

I really don't understand why they put the map in "retro style" when you choose classic mode, but don't change any of the character sprites.

Attached: 49339650_1165962666904943_1116117423041282048_o.jpg (1542x863, 292K)

Genesis Langrisser has some of the best soundtracks ever. Yes, there's a SNES version too, but that phat FM synth just sounds so fucking crispy.

>they had to cover her breasts with the logo to meet Sony standards

Langrisser > FE
You can't argue otherwise.

>it's another "nips and their 5 amp breakers" episode
100V was a mistake

A soul for a soul

>tfw no more Urushihara artstyle

Attached: 20de8de0aee2db16e6c36190a93a2e4f2204b415a9f36574407669g8b068d4670.jpg (2743x4000, 1.68M)

Don't you have an option to change the art to Urushihara's anyway?
I remember there's a redrawn by Urushihara of a new character that's designed by the other artist.

Yeah, you can choose classic mode. As seen here (), everything reverts back except for the character sprites.
Still, the game really feels and looks like a cheap mobile game (which is sort of funny, because the actual Langrisser mobile game looks better).

It's sad when the gacha art is better than the console art

Gatcha needs eyecandy to be catcchy

>same artist that ruined YU-NO remake
fuck him

It's a decent compromise between Urushihara style and modern anime style. They could have just given zero fucks and just go full modern

Gacha shit looks way better

Attached: 5d9a8501f5e44cd951a4663e516b81ae_screen.jpg (1280x800, 177K)

modern anime was a mistake

Attached: 1459228232-7a059fb17a6e9c6429cfa7a7a8fbc690.jpg (1710x654, 405K)