Beloved game from Yea Forums's youth comes back

>beloved game from Yea Forums's youth comes back
>Yea Forums insists it's "Just not the same"
>Yea Forums doesn't realize that this is because they're depressed now from being out-of-shape, masturbating too much and eating shitty food all day

Attached: WoW-Classic-Server-Status-1171308.jpg (590x350, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/are-you-kidding/276134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don’t you say that to my face?

Attached: 9F0ADC80-6627-4735-AA41-D71767C1E3A0.jpg (768x768, 111K)

It's not the same because it's not fucking 2004 anymore

>Yea Forums is one person
>make incredibly obvious comments that as always boil down to "miserable people won't stop being miserable because of a new bideo game including a remake of a bideo game they used to like

great fucking insight OP, write a book

No, it's because they clearly nerfed the difficulty to make the game more friendly to retail players and zoomers. It's nowhere near as hard as it was back in the day.

I'm almost level 19 and have died twice. I had died tons of times before even reaching level 10 back in the day.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF RETAILKEKS
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/are-you-kidding/276134

Attached: 159887866.jpg (912x905, 96K)

Is he a fucking midget

This has nothing to do with you being 15 years older

How ironic, given Vanilla WoW was accused of being watered down "babbys first MMO" when it first launched.

>requires a $15/mo subscription to play, which is sold as "enjoy Classic free if you play retail"
Fuck, not that $15 is a lot, but I'd rather pay $5 or $10 just to access Classic.

I can tell you’re fat.

I'd rather pay 10 bucks for classic instead of 15 for classic and bfa

He’s peak male.

>Peak male
That's why he's a speccy four eyed shaved orangutan...

Nigger I haven't even touched it. Played the fuck out of it on Pservers. Was good.

what ethnic race is this guy

Everyone I know who was looking forward to it is loving it
I feel like these are just false flags based on someshit you read on your faggot Discord posted by someone who's 4 inches hard but instead of looking like Astolfo, looks like someone raped a Barbie doll with crayons and possibly a microwave.

Wow was always an easy, casual game. Compared to retail wow classic is ridiculously hard.

Pretty sure it's just from not being 14 years old anymore.

More like they don't leave home for shit. I fap everyday, sometimes eat shit food and I'm slightly out of shape but I go out and do stuff and it dramatically improves my mood and I do everything better. These anons just need to go out and fucking do something. You don't even need to talk to anyone, just go out and have a goddamn walk retards.

>wojack posting reddit niggers spam indiscriminately and care nothing for context
you serious?

Attached: 1561290520051.jpg (2000x2000, 188K)

So when do mages start aoe farming?

Level 18 I guess.

Attached: 32654-arcane-explosion.jpg (767x534, 149K)

easy at 22, fucking foolproof at 26, and becomes ludicrously effective as soon as you've a mount