TWEWY thread

THE POWER IS YET UNKNOWN

Attached: 61408.jpg (1280x1024, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mC_Py01a_ow
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73230907
youtube.com/watch?v=Vtu0_wwMtgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good lord take this shit to /vg/ already you fags has been spamming this shit non stop

TIME

Nah.

>blocks your psychs

Attached: fifenfrog.jpg (448x539, 73K)

I WON’T EVER GIVE IN

Man, these guys were the fucking worst.

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU PULL ME IN

What made TWEWY so great, bros? Been replaying it and it’s still so goddamn good.

Attached: twewy station underpass.gif (500x413, 155K)

>great gameplay
>great aesthetic
>great OST
>great characters
>replayability out the ass
Everything just came together so well.

For me, it was the customization. You can make some really fun decks and set them up in however you want. Not to mention the threads and partner gameplay. Shit was great.

Attached: Neku, Joshua, and Beat.jpg (860x1200, 385K)

This. It was fun to just mess around with pins and find your own style.

>Yea Forums has frequent generals for a 13 year old game just during the period where I am playing it for the first time

What are the odds? Also how the fuck is beats fusion stwr card system working? I mean: Where does the line where the new cards go end up? Sometimes it's left, sometimes right and sometimes in between. Is there a pattern or is it just random?

Yeah, it’s a random. I personally didn’t have too much trouble with it since I was able to get some pretty good Fusion chains with his gameplay.

Everything. It’s just an incredibly well-designed game.

Attached: just right.jpg (1024x707, 62K)

I KNOW GRAVITY AIN’T AN EXCUSE

I JUST WANT TO MAKE THINGS A LITTLE MORE SMOOTH

I DONT SELL MYSELF TO GET SUCH A REPUTATION

What is the new title like in the japanese version after the ending? The localized version changed to The World Begins With You

They repeat the Japanese title It’s a Wonderful World again.

MAJORITY IS STILL ASLEEP

THEY’RE TIRED OF THOSE DREADFUL DREAMS

It’s one of the most cohesive works in Squeenix’s library. Not a single part feels out of place and all of the different mechanics prop up each other.

Attached: crossover.jpg (1500x2121, 1.09M)

It had soul.

NOW LET ME SHOUT AND WAKE YOU UP

>full on JoTM melee set

Attached: motivated.jpg (336x506, 28K)

My nigga.

LET ME WAKE YOU UP

BRAIN WAVE MAIN WAVE

PSYCHO GOT A HIGH KICK

COLLECT AND SELECT

SHOW ME YOUR BEST SET

Comfy thread time again lads.

Attached: 1565300157777.jpg (960x720, 150K)

What’s your favorite Psych, Yea Forums? For me, it’s Massive Hit.

Attached: Massive Hit.gif (250x189, 1.25M)

Why don't you use a line from a better song like the one that goes CAAAAAALLING

Nenekiri, for glorious nippon shockwaves.

Entanglement. Pair up Sweet Talk Tether with a Her Royal Highness pin and you can rack up combos for days.

Lightning Arrester

CRYSTALS, BLISTERS, IT’S ALL OVER NOW

PSYCHO CANE, YOU’RE SO KEEN, I NEED MORE CANDY CANES

Jupiter helped develop it.

Burst Rounds were great.

Attached: burst rounds.gif (254x193, 2.29M)

Attached: download.jpg (949x2175, 387K)

7 fucking years

Is there a bot that's copy pasting these threads or something?

youtu.be/mC_Py01a_ow

Lmao

WHEN THE SUNSET DYES THE SKY SO BRIGHT, SHE FREAKS ME OUT WITH HER SECRET SMILE

Imagine Rhyme from TWEWY saying cringy shit and embarrassing herself without realizing it. Is there anything more pathetic than a cute, obedient 10 year old preteen loli wearing edgy "radical" clothes (black hat with a skull pin, long-ass sleeves covering her entire hands, baggy pants that leave half her ass exposed and a trashy oversized sweater that conveniently covers her exposed ass crack), drawing graffiti and cursing like a sailor just because she wants to be accepted by her delinquent onii-chan and his skater friends? She is literally dressed like a badass delinquent loli despite not really understanding or sharing any of that edginess and being too young to be angsty. What a tool!

The tool is usually someone who is unwelcome but no one has the balls to tell them to get lost. The tool is always making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will. Young girls are pathetic tools by nature. Nomura may be a shit game director, but he sure knows how to make realistic characters.

That character is the most pathetic little bitch I've ever seen in fiction. And I love her for it. I want to strip her naked in front her older "friends" and watch her face as she realizes that she never really fit in, that she was just the stupid tag-along kid sister of one of them! Not even old enough to be considered a woman! Humiliating! Cringy!

Attached: 95d60cf5498d727f8ab4754163e148d51334953237_large.jpg (200x195, 14K)

Please stop.

She is super nice and polite, never tries to act cool and never says anything bad to anyone. That's why her design is so baffling. What the fuck is such a nice kid doing wearing such clothes?

I don't think Nomura intended any of this, but I can't help but think that she's just a nice girl with few friends who likes to spend her free time with her brother. But Beat makes her wear that stuff because he's the coolest guy in town and wants his imouto to fit his style.

This is why such a nice loli wears shit that doesn't fit her personality or interests at all. It's kind of pathetic in a lewd way. A gentle loli walking around with such an edgy outfit.

The most pathetic element of the human condition is a loli's mind. They are easily influenced and oftend end up making complete fools of themselves. I can totally imagine Rhyme innocently wearing a T-shirt that says "DID YOU CUM TWICE TOO? I NEED A TONGUE BATH NOW
Just how pathetic is that?

Humans are pathetic.

The fashion style portrayed in TWEWY is pretty erotic even in the real world. Girls really like "bad guys". But in the case of a young female like Rhyme, I think the eroticism comes from the contrast between the superficiality of her edgy outfit and the naked human body that lies underneath. I'm sorry if I sound like human condition user, but he has some good points even though he's a shameless pervert.

Basically, Rhyme's outfit expresses a lot of personality, it's very bold in its message. It surrounds her in an edgy aura. She looks badass without even saying a word, all because of her clothing.

Instinctively (and consciously too), we are all aware that this is a facade. It's all superficial. Even if she really had the kind of personality that her outfit suggests, her cool aura would be greatly diminished if she was wearing anything else. Her clothes play a crucial role in maintaining that image of a cool girl who does whatever she wants and doesn't give a shit about the rules of society.

As I said before, this is all superficial. Most of her personality is in her clothes. So, by "stripping her of her clothes" (by being aware of the fact that she is naked under her clothes), not only is she degraded to subhuman status like any other human being. She is ALSO stripped of her personality, her values, all she apparently stands for. Her temporary kid tattoos, her hat, her pins, her sweater with an offensive word written on it, her baggy pants, her colorful bracelets, her flashy shoes... Once all of that is taken away, she is just a naked human girl with an embarrassing barely developed body. A sweaty butt crack. Smelly feet. A pathetic bald pussy.

Attached: Rhyme_KH3D.png (1567x1968, 1.39M)

This would be humiliating enough for any human, but it's even worse if her clothing IS her personality. Not only her dignity, but also her ego itself. All of that is taken away the moment she loses her clothes. Under her clothes, she doesn't have flashy colors or edginess. On the contrary, her whole body is boring, soft and flesh-colored. A lame piece of meat, no different from all the others. Her naked body has no personality without clothes. And she herself has forgotten how to show her personality without relying on her clothes to do it for her.

That is the reason why girls who wear overdesigned edgy clothes are hot. You realize that without her clothes she is nothing. When she takes a bath, she is like a completely different person. She can't be "herself" without wearing lots of pins, bracelets and other shit. The very act of visiting her at home feels pervy and voyeuristic because you get to see her true, pathetic, bland appearance, devoid of personality.

Also, the kind of personality they try to project by wearing those clothes is pretty hot anyway, no need to dig deeper into her psychology in order to expose her miserable human condition. But there is a lot to gain by doing it.

Also, it makes you wonder how long she spends every day in front of the mirror, putting on all that crap. It makes her come off as an insecure tryhard, totally the opposite of the carefree personality that she tries to project through her clothes.

Every second you spend with her, you are aware of the fact that she is very concerned with her appearance despite what she might want you to think. This knowledge itself feels perverted, like you are seeing something that she really doesn't want you to see.

Attached: 1544697080830.jpg (1202x1277, 151K)

Attached: joshua cringe.jpg (471x479, 62K)

Beat doesn't consider his sister a tag-along kid, dude. He truly loves her (in a non-sexual way).

If a reaper threatened to kill Rhyme in front of Beat but promised to spare her life if Beat does anything they say, he would accept without a doubt. Even if the reaper's request was for Beat to eat shit directly from Rhyme's asshole, he would do it without thinking twice about it.

Rhyme would try to refuse and beg the reaper to spare her life without making her do that, but she would eventually give up. She would reluctantly drop her pants and shit inside Beat's mouth. And Beat would take it like a champ, not a single feeling of disgusting crossing his mind, because he TRULY loves his sister and is willing to even swallow shit directly from her asshole if it's necessary to save her life. Beat has the power of a brother's love, literally 10 times stronger than the power of friendship.

He would keep loving Rhyme, but after that experience, their relationship would be pretty much ruined. Every time he looked at his cute sister, he would remember the taste of her shit in his mouth. And she wouldn't be able to look at her brother ever again after having the dirtiest part of her body, her asshole, licked clean by him. She'd feel humiliated and her self-esteem would drop below zero.

I really enjoy both of them as characters. It's a shame that Rhyme wasn't a partner and spent most of the game dead.

Attached: 1452995483513.png (841x370, 99K)

Why are you like this, man?

Neku and Shiki are disgusting humans with smelly assholes

We need more TWEWY lewds in this world.

Attached: Shiki and Rhyme.png (1075x1518, 495K)

>the last show (anime, tv, cartoon, etc) you watched gets crossovered with TWEWY
What happens?

>Fullmetal Alchemist
Ed gets sucked into the Reaper’s Game and has to team up with Neku to get Al’s soul back due to it being his Entry Fee.

Attached: Ed and Al.jpg (480x374, 51K)

This still gets me.

Attached: joshua selling tv’s.jpg (1588x1820, 256K)

who drew this masterpiece

TGS 2019 is soon :)

This guy
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73230907

What would his Psychs be?

Apport, Shockwave, Piercing Pillar, and other elemental Psychs. He can also them as raw materials for transmutation.

Proof?

Attached: 1538053211720.png (1280x720, 336K)

Shockwave was based. Here’s my pinfu.

Attached: yoshimitsu.png (120x120, 23K)

>stomps your path

Attached: Noise #65.png (125x104, 2K)

Fighting these things while they were paired up with the damage absorbing frogs was the worst.

>shark teeth
MUH DICK

STARS ABOVE START TO SHINE

FOR MILES AND MILES, I WONDER WHY?

IS THIS A CURSE OR JUST A HARSH LONG WINDING RIVER WHERE THOSE FLOWERS FLOAT?

>tfw I never found another person to play multiplayer Tin Pin Slammer with

Attached: 1566244548790.jpg (679x665, 70K)

I remember doing playing around with my friends at the cafeteria with their own versions of TWEWY when I was in middle school. Shit was crazy as fuck but also fun as hell.

I liked how the game had you be able to actually buy the character’s clothing in-game and figure out what their favorite brands are.

>Neku’s favorite brand is Jupiter of the Monkey
>Shiki’a favorite brand is D+B
>Joshua’s favorite brand is Dragon Couture
>Beat’s favorite brand is Wild Boar
That stuff was really cool.

Attached: brands.jpg (600x800, 129K)

I always figured that Joshua’s favorite brand would be Pegaso for some reason.

It does fit his style, though. A lot of the designs are incredibly flamboyant and extravagant and really, that’s just Joshua in a nutshell.

Attached: holy jesus beams.jpg (660x540, 71K)

It will never not blow my mind on how he jumped up from being the shittiest partner at the first to being the best.

I KNOW YOU CAN STOP IT’S FLOW ON A WHIM SO I HAVE LEARNED TO SWIM

this game isn’t that fun, I mean I can appreciate the aesthetic and music of the game but I just can help but feel like i’m playing a chink knock off fruit ninja

Attached: IMG_8234.png (256x384, 38K)

Which version are you playing?

switch version in handheld (everyone said this was the best way to play) I can’t even use my ds stylus

>Switch version
You fucked up, dude. Should’ve gone for the DS version.

>(everyone said this was the best way to play)
Who even says this? Most people on here agree that the DS version is the best one.

But isn’t the switch version the “final remix”

Yes but it doesn’t have the original’s innovative and unique gameplay and the new content isn’t even that good. Just get the DS version, man. You’ll be grateful for it in the long run.

Knowing Joshua, he’d probably be into that.

TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOU WERE

Finally found one of these after a million frogs
Now I need to find 3 more

SAY, HOW MUCH HAVE YOU BEEN PAID?

Which ones do you need to find?

I just mean to fill out the drop list for hard, normal, and easy

oh alright I’ll try the ds version then

The banter in Week 2 was great
>FOLLOW MY LEAD
>SCREW THAT

Attached: screw that.jpg (1280x1143, 154K)

Such good friends.

Indeed

Attached: great friends.jpg (960x960, 89K)

When will it end?

Attached: IMG_20190830_220850.png (720x354, 52K)

One little detail I like is how the music in the game seemed to change depending on what week you were in.
>Shiki gets poppy, techno music with primarily female vocals
>Joshua gets incredibly chill rap and instrumental beats
>Beat gets passionate and loud rap and rock tracks

Never. Squeenix will continue to bait us forever.

TAKE IT EASY, R-E-L-A-X

I know your pain, brother.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DRINK?

We can all agree that he was the best character in the game, right?

Attached: Kariya.png (500x500, 107K)

I love how despite him being a lazy fucker, he’s actually one of the more powerful Reapers in the game. Always loved that trope.

His and Pinky’s banter was great. Their boss fight was also kino as well.

Just here to remind you all that pic related did nothing wrong.

Attached: Shades.png (500x900, 310K)

Pretty sure trying to brainwash all of Shibuya qualifies as him doing something wrong.

Only because Joshua forced him to take that route. All the dude wanted to do was save Shibuya, but he got practically fucked over at every opportunity.

Attached: megumi kitaniji.jpg (640x924, 158K)

I always wondered about what his Entry Fee was. I don’t think we ever got a reveal to what it was.

WHERE DID WE MEET BEFORE JUST LIKE THIS?

>we’ll never get to see what the cast will look like all grown up

Attached: 1566572981673.png (583x671, 500K)

At least we have fanart for that.

Attached: grown-up neku.jpg (660x990, 337K)

I can see Neku growing up to be some kind of mega chad due to his love for art and music. Chicks love that kind of stuff.

>implying he isn’t one already

Attached: twewy shopkeeper responses.jpg (1625x1300, 875K)

Where the fuck is the sequel and the steam release of final remix?

I’m curious on how a Steam version would actually work. Wouldn’t using the mouse for Neku’s attacks be hell?

I KNOW YOUR SMILE, YOUR VOICE, JUST LIKE THAT

desu it's not the same without the dual screen combat, it was really designed perfectly with the ds in mind.

Can anyone explain to me the meaning of Twister lyrics?

It means that you need more candy canes.

YOU TALK TO ME AND I SMILE RIGHT BACK

I DON’T BELIEVE IN FANTASY

They've been sequel baiting us for 7 years now user

I’m still mad.

Attached: twewy countdown.png (899x565, 351K)

I hate everything about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vtu0_wwMtgg
Was he right?

Attached: IMG_20190830_201415.png (720x363, 282K)

>Yahtzee
Never really liked that guy, honestly.

What exactly were they thinking with this?

How to piss off the entire fanbase.

SAME DRESS, SAME SMELL REMINDS ME

SOMETHING I CAN’T FORGET

To hype the fanbase up. They're putting sequelbait in each rerelease to keep us buying the game. They even joked about the teasers in A New Day. They know what they're doing.

Man, what a bunch of dicks.

SAME SONG, SAME TONE IN YOUR VOICE

TELL ME THIS ISN’T A DREAM

TAKE ME FAR WHERE THE STARS ARE STILL ASLEEP

YOU AND ME, WE’LL LIVE FOREVERMORE

My good old DSI isn't in great condition (and the R button doesn't work at all), my 3ds's screen is fucked, and my NEW 3ds is too big for my liking. Any reason not to play this game on an emulator on a laptop?

Give me more games with this urban aesthetic desu.

Is it possible to fall in love with a voice? He's also top qt desu.

The gameplay is intrinsically tied to the DS hardware so I feel like it would be a pain to emulate.

Attached: twewy combat.jpg (256x384, 54K)

I highly recommend Jet Set Radio, especially when it comes to the soundtrack.

Attached: jet set radio.jpg (814x575, 102K)

Played it on ds and a few years later on emulator. Finished the games both times with no problems

Wasn't it his love for Shibuya? Explains why he did whatever he did desu.

i hate you but respect this a lot.

That would explain a lot, especially with how he’s never seen leaving the pad.

Attached: joshua and kitaniji.jpg (640x853, 172K)

>tfw no new JSR or TWEWY game

Attached: WHAT THE HELL.jpg (463x348, 57K)

Looking through the wiki i see multiple versions, what's the best way to go about it? Also does it emulate well?

I think it was actually mentioned at some point but i could be wrong, been a long time since i replayed it.

The HD ports are pretty good. Don’t cost too much either.

>had the chance to just erase Neku for breaking rules in Week 2, especially considering he already knew Neku was the proxy by now
>lets him play one more game for seemingly no real given reason, but makes it horrendously stacked against him by taking away all other players
>except Beat
>he had given Beat "special orders" to keep harassing Neku in Week 2, but we never did find out the full purpose of this
>this leads to Beat wanting to defect from the reapers and be Neku's only option for a partner
>this is the perfect excuse to issue an Emergency Call
>this is exactly the situation he needed to give all reapers the O-pins
>there is a possibility that all of this was carefully plotted and orchestrated to make sure every single soul in Shibuya, both living and dead, would be "unified"
Except pic related might've ruined it in the most spectacularly dumbass way ever.

Attached: 1563679508364.png (1136x640, 681K)

I liked how the Reapers weren’t just generic baddies and were actually pretty funny and affable at times.

That goof was a comedic breath of fresh air on that creepy af scenario

>that one Reaper that has Neku dress up in Mus Rattus for shits and giggles

>The HD ports are pretty good. Don’t cost too much either.
Ah ok, even better, thanks user.

Attached: mus rattus neku.png (640x678, 114K)

What a dork.

Edit it to make him naked

That’s lewd, user.

I WILL FOLLOW YOU MY DESTINY

WON’T YOU GET MY FEET BACK ON THE GROUND?

I’M GETTING PLAYED BY YOU
DEJA VU

I SAW THE SPARKLES IN YOUR EYES

YOUR SOOTHING WORDS MAKE ME FEEL ALRIGHT

I WOULD BE GLAD TO STAY AT YOUR SIDE

LET’S FADE INTO THIS MYSTERY

SAME WORDS AS IF IT’S THE FIRST TIME

AS IF I’M STUCK IN A LOOP

I’M LOST IN SWEET ILLUSION

TURN ME INTO SENSATION

TAKE ME FAR WHERE THE STARS ARE STILL ASLEEP

YOU AND ME, WE’LL LIVE FOREVERMORE

I WILL FOLLOW YOU MY DESTINY

WON’T YOU GET MY FEET BACK ON THE GROUND?

I’M GETTING PLAYED BY YOU
DEJA VU

Xavier Renegade Angel? What the fuck would that be like bros?

Neku's hair is stupid

To be fair, he styled it after some manga.

Attached: players.jpg (1305x1998, 533K)

Attached: 7th anniversary.png (480x640, 140K)

Attached: angular.jpg (1181x1748, 541K)

Attached: dark souls twewy.jpg (1023x724, 212K)