It's not the same

It's not the same....

Attached: 1527272551541.jpg (2553x1440, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhB-J28AYro
youtube.com/watch?v=Tll0HqVnV8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's exactly the same though.

cope harder blizzdrone

Dilate ff tranny

What am I coping with? The fact that the experience is authentic?

It's better

Or mayhaps it is thou, user, who is not the same

asmongold layer...home...

Attached: 1560160329917.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

I have never played WoW but its popularity tells me it can’t be nearly as hard or deep as people are saying it is.

seething blizzdrones

Attached: 1529238234813.png (900x900, 157K)

I would agree that the game is largely the same, but the "experience" is simply not. It's just a glorified private server

are you an actual fucking idiot
wow has always been considered babys first casual mmo

it will never be vanilla without macros that completely automate your gameplay.

it's exactly the same
and that's why it's shit
no increased drop rates
no increased move speed
no increased spawn rates

>no increased drop rates
>no increased move speed
this
it's so slow and boring at times

>its not the same
Its the same, you are not. You can go back to the game but you can't rewind your life. Now empty those piss jugs and take a shower.

A lot of classes can level effectively with 2 spells.

Retail is legit harder than Classic because you need basically play keyboard piano to get your rotation down

It's not really deep, but it actually feels like a mmo unlike modern mmos

People remember it as hard because they were fucking 12 years old when playing it

You have to get high to feel it

whatever loser lol

Its not hard and its not very deep, but its better than anything else we've had for the last fifteen years.

No it's not. I'm not 18 anymore with endless energy and i've already been there and done it.

This is what you wanted so suck it up homer

You wanted to go back home, only for you to realize that home burned downed a decade ago.

Imagine playing WoW and thinking you're not the loser

>homer have you been up all night playing classic wow?
>I think I'm blind

Attached: 931830.jpg (640x480, 54K)

is this a movie or why is he crying?

Same thing happened with OSRS. Adult playerbase brought their adult mindset to the game and made it about hitting number quotas and minimizing downtime, and not exploration and soaking in the world.

The amount of cope of retail cucks and ffxiv trannies will never not be amusing

Good work, drone. Keep shilling for the company while i just slap together everything without a care in the world and roll in money.

cope lol

Umm, sweaty?

Attached: Umm.png (715x614, 422K)

stay mad discord tranny

WoW is fucking trash for exploration.
I dont know why anybody ever thought the opposite. There is nothing special to be found in the whole world outside of predetermined quest shit and dungeons.

oh no he cant enjoy video games and has to be mad on Yea Forums

It's a huge and varied map, especially for its time. Consider the only other game with the same level of exploration at the time was something like GTA San Andreas.

you obviously haven't played retail in a few years

>he never found the gm island
oh no no no

BULLSHIT.
Any generic rpg at the time had way more to offer.
Go and play something like Gothic2. You have infinitely more unique shit to find per square with way more ways to intereact with the world.

WoWs world is big but its empty as hell. There's nothing to be found anywhere.

retard

>its the same
layering

Gothic 2 was a brown and grey shitbox.

>how to expose yourself as a WoD zoomer in one post

Explain to me how layering impacts your experience.

thousands of people are experiencing the dead world of vanilla wow right now. you cant spread your lies anymore.

this. layering is ass.

Don't even notice it, plus it'll be gone soon.

a brown and grey shitbox that has a way better world with infinitely better exploration than WoW.

your back hurt from moving that goal post?

>Go and play something like Gothic2. You have infinitely more unique shit to find per square with way more ways to intereact with the world.
How do you interact with the world more in Gothic 2 exactly?

The only exploration I remember from 2004-2007 was getting to the Dun Morogh airport above ironforge. I don't even know if it's still possible. But that was the only out-of-the-way landmark that existed that you weren't forced to travel to - in fact, you were pretty much forbidden from being there. It was only there for scenery during flight paths. You had to scale walls at just right the spot to reach it.

WoW was good up till the end of Wrath and that is fact.

Exploration isn't all getting into nooks and crannies, it's enjoying the scenery and not powering through it while looking at quest markers. In Classic, most returning players don't want to stop and smell the roses.

i can't wait to wait in line for an hour, just like the old times!

Come play EvE bros for the real mmo experience.

Can I heal the endgame dungeons (not raids) with Priest shadow spec? Or do I have to switch to Holy even just for shit like Strat?

he just got invited in the asmongold layer

If I wanted to play with spreadsheets I'd use excel

if i put my character in an inn and run in place from numlock will that keep me logged in? i have to go outside for a few hours

haha imagine coping this hard, blizzard themselves have said it's their way to deal with the mass of players so as long as the server has a big population they don't have a resolution to fix lag other than layering. LAYERING WILL STAY YOU BLIZZDRONE

no. I've made extremely complex macros to keep logged in that cover everything from talking to NPCs and running around the map, and they always get me somehow when I wake up to find I've logged out.

I told you you wouldn't like it. I fucking told you. And you were all "noo user, you don't understand, I haven't changed at all in 15 years. I will love it just like I loved it back then."

WoW Classic is an exercise in infantilism. Its target audience is a group of adults who wish they could just give up and crawl back into the womb, into their own little vidya "safe space" where things can just be like they used to be. But things can't ever go back to that, not really.

Attached: 1519218495264.png (476x477, 256K)

because the roses smell like shit.
who the fuck plays a game to look at low polygon trees and mountains?
people power through shit because there is literally nothing to be gained from artificially slowing yourself down.

damn. well thanks for letting me know

if you're overgeared it's possible, with just normal quest stuff and greens it's not unless the tank is really overgeared

That's just a meme. Only autists who trade use spreadsheets.

You didn't tell anyone anything, zoomer.

back when GM's island was a thing...FUCK!

It actually is pretty similar. I spent like half an hour fighting a rare spawn on the edge of the map today that was near unkillable because it had a 10 second AOE silence, was surrounded by mobs, and hit like a truck. Even the overcrowding lends to the vanilla feel. You HAVE to group up if you want to make any real progress. Granted I'm on a queue-less server so my experience might be different.

Liking it a lot so far.

Attached: great job.jpg (750x740, 91K)

>Playing Alliance
>Every Undead and Orc just chills or walks by
>Trolls are 50/50 aggressive or chill
>Every Tauren ganks immediately

This was not how I expected it to be. It was supposed to be the opposite of that.

Fuck cows and fuck cow players I guess.

Attached: 1514452950636.jpg (415x632, 44K)

I only really quest for dungeons.
Just like fifteen years ago.
WoW is the single player MMO.

there's no point in even ganking because there's no honor system yet. expect that to change

Tauren players were always autistic morons that spread discontent where ever they go. Trolls tend to be the assholes that MC you off cliffs or spend hours camping quest NPCs.

That reminds me. Are the old kiting mechanics back? I'm surprised no one has kited away flightmasters yet. I remember when the alliance on my old server tanked the flightmaster in org all the way to ashenvale and hid him in a random cave, then tauntingly challenged people to find them on the forums while posting blurry screenshots and demanding a ransom.

Attached: 1547883677364.jpg (306x306, 15K)

world pvp is pointless even in vanilla people realized that at the end of it.

>not farming dishonorable kills
ask me how i know your server was shit

>game sends you around the world nonstop
>quest log limited to 20
retarded as hell

>it's pointless
You never played vanilla. World PvP is expected to happen when fighting for resources or just for fun

Don't even try to explain it to parroting retards.
Their brain can't understand it.

as I said its pointless which is why nobody bothers with it.

its even better

>its even better

Attached: Chelsea-Clinton-disputes-ties-to-Epsteins-alleged-madam.jpg (375x500, 22K)

Nigger I just said how it's not pointless. Are you being retarded on purpose?

despite being in the beginning of vanilla, its running off 1.12.x mechanics so unfortunately not

you listed some retarded shit nobody gives a fuck about.
enjoy your pacifist pvp servers because everybody came to the same conclusion.

I can't believe A. Wyatt Mann made a WoW cartoon

>nobody gives a shit about making gold or finishing quests
Are you stupid?

I gave it about a week but yea, I am done with the game. I forgot how tedious this shit was. I just remembered the good times with my bros exploring which I couldn't recreate. Lol those nostalgia spammers were right looks like

>90% of this thread is literally just the equivalent of
>cope
>dilate
>seethe
>cringe

ad fucking infinitum

literally buzzword faggotry from people who don't even play games. probably subhuman brazillians with no life

>don't want to stop and smell the roses
What does this even mean in regards to WoW. Say in specific detail what you are saying gamers should do?

Can someone edit this photo for Nintendo and Pokemon games?

have sex

have sex

Homer needs to stop feeding himself

Never heard such bogus

brbrb huehuehue monkeys

dilate seething tranny

>tfw you thought you did but you didn't

Cope you cringy dilating seething trannie

>play with 4 friends I used to play wow with
>have a blast once we got in
>after an hour of gameplay they start leaving
>sorry guys, I have to fly out tomorrow to Seattle for work so I'm gonna call it a night
>same, work was exhausting today so I'm gonna go chill with my wife
>yup, gotta put my kids to bed
>yeah I gotta pack for my camping trip, I'll get on next weekend tho, my dudes
>agree to all play next Saturday and realize I'll be flying to Chicago for work
Of course it's not the same. Everyone is too busy with real life now that they're adults. The days of playing til 4 am and waking up at noon is long gone and will never come back

Attached: 1565687829994.png (336x523, 91K)

Yea after about 5 days of gameplay, most of that time waiting in queues I am done with this. Whatever magic this game had years ago is clearly gone and it's just an insanely tedious affair now. They are right, you can never go back home.

nowhere in the world has more trannies than brazil lmao did a tranny getcha? poor little monkey maybe get therapy instead of shitposting on Yea Forums to cope lmao

kys and your friends wagie scum. Go fly to Chicago because Mr. Shekelsberg needs a new yacht

I played a couple hours last night with my best friend. We both played this as teens. After the initial hype of starting up and memes died it became really fucking boring and slow. Also we weren't able to recapture any of the nostalgia from years ago. After we called it a night I asked him if he wanted to play today and he said he wasn't feeling it I don't know if that meant no to today or no to the game period.

vanilla fanboys tried to sell it as some amazing hardcore experience but you honestly just spend most of your time walking or waiting for enemy spawns because the system is terribly designed.

You're not replying to someone who's playing it.

I think that guy was right we really don't want this. It really felt like going back in time but in a bad way. I played the shit out of Everquest years ago but I would probably hate a Everquest classic. When I play the game, I get none of the old feelings back its depressing. I will give it one more week but after that I will drop it.

yeah bros... totally not the same... i was wrong!!! time to resub to FFXIV!!!
shut the fuck up retards, the game is fun if you have an attention span longer than a goldfish's

>REEEE WHY CAN I TELEPORT EVERYWHERE
Really? With all the flaws the game has that's what you choose to complain about? Dumb ADHD zoomer

Cope you cringy dilating seething trannie

yes I love doing braindead fetchquests that send you around on flight paths multiple times.
thats the big brained gameplay I was told was great even though I disliked it fifteen years ago already.

I am a zoomer so I have no nostalgia here but man the game is slow like unforgiving slow for a 2019 game. Everyone in chat was complaining about this. This game won't survive the month I bet

>walking around for hours to fulfill boring fetch quests is all the fun!!!!!

KYS nostalgia-nigger

You haven't played it 15 years ago or today. You're just a shitposting moron trying way too hard

>no one can not like a game I like it's impossible mommy told me I'm special and my opinion is the most important!!!!

what a pathetic shitpost. you barely sound human.

Ragnarok Online lets you teleport around everywhere and journeying is way more pleasant than in WoW.

No, the fun is interacting with other people you dumb retard. Something modern MMOs are missing

The way you type is barely English. Are you some shitposting poo that blizzard hires to run damage control on this game?

Good thing modern blizzard and 2019 internet culture where everyone is scared and won't talk is making that not happen either you dishonest piece of shit. I bet you haven't even played the game now and are just talking about your retarded nostalgia and don't realize the game is not the same now. Go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

Stay seething
People are playing and enjoying the game. Your shitposting accomplishes exactly zero

why is this person so angry?

Dilate. It's the first week. By the end of the month no one will be playing this tedious as shit game. Hell you aren't even playing it right now which shows how shit it is LOL

>interacting with others in a fetch quest
you have never actually played WoW in your life

Someone is mad.
I have been playing it with my friends and already made some more friends along the way. You do have friends, don't you user?

>tfw it's shit but im gonna continue playing just to prove that allen brack guy wrong

Attached: lemon.jpg (800x450, 96K)

>you think you do but you don't
>i-in a month no one will be playing it
What's the next cope?

Dilate. By end of month a fraction of the people will be playing. Again you literally are not even playing now tells you how shit it is

>not interacting with other people on the same quests
You never actually played classic in your life

You are absolutely right. I had 5 friends come back for this all 5 gave up already because they forget how tedious shit could be. It's a different time and these autists defending the game don't see that

You never actually touched a woman in your life

>Was interested in twinking at 19
>FInd out bgs are not even open yet

>interacting in literal single player quests that involve zero gameplay and require no teamplay
great larp

Yeah it's not like people have been playing classic in private servers since forever or anything
Keep coping ; )

twinking is literally as gay as the thing it was named after.

>game is awesome you are wrong
>isn't even playing the game and instead is running damage control on Yea Forums all day for a game he doesn't play
>he's so angry he's started using emoticons

top kek

It's probably the only fun thing about vanilla

>changing the goal posts with some retarded shitpost
Braindead

Vanilla sucks. I have 125 mounts in wow and i can't even use em? What the heck blizzard? I should be rewarded for my accomplishments.

I'm selling things in the AH right now friend
The pathetic thing here is you shitposting on Yea Forums all day about a game you don't even plan to play

cry more bfaggot
this guy rofl

Attached: soytrio.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

PSA: all of the anti classic shitposting is being made by REEEEEEEEEEEEETera and FF14 trannies

there is a thread on their toxic board bashing the game for many stupid LGBT shit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOW COULD ACTIBLIZZARD DO THIS TO US Yea ForumsROS?
AFTER OVER A DECADE OF SUBSCRIPTIONS, BUYING MERCH, ATTENDING BLIZZCONS
HOW COULD ACTIVISION BLIZZARD DO THIS
TO US!?

>j...j....just the auction house bro

I just uninstalled the game. It's not fun. This type of grinding and slow play does not belong in 2019. It was ok back then but it is a relic of its time.

Yeah I don't remember any 8 hour queues either.

Pathetic reply, as expected

Still in the auction house?

I was a casual WoW players years ago (yes those existed) and I tried this out and lol there is no way this dated gameplay will last more than 3 months. In 2019 you can't have a world where you move around this slowly it just won't work. They were stupid to bring this back lmao.

Spawn rates are faster

Nope, I'm questing in stonetalon right now

Yep, tried it out and it feels like crap. Say all you want about how ruined modern WoW is, Classic feels so slow and boring. OSRS feels 10x better to play and holds up much better than this. I can't believe I expected Classic to hold up as well.

"You think you do, but you don't" definitely is not a meme and its looking like its fact.

Attached: clvssicbvll.jpg (1339x996, 531K)

We tried to play it to regain any bit of that old feeling being a kid and raiding and all that but literally after an hour I got bored after my brain started remembering all the old shit and grind and when the hype died I realized I didn't want to do this again.

By questing in stonetalon you mean running damage control on Yea Forums all day because you can't handle that others might not like a video game you like?

I was tempted to get it. My cousin did so I just watched him to get a feel if I would get the itch to come back. Not only did I not get the itch but my cousin said he won't continue because of how slow things are now. I dodged a bullet easily.

So you tell me that buying wow classic didn’t erase memories and traveled all nostalgia fags back in time? Big fucking shock for me

ahhh the /v cope thread, tired of hearing about classic wow already?

I honestly did and I was wrong. I am in a bad place now. Lost contact with all my friends. Parents are dead. I work a soul crushing job. So I remember all the good feels WoW gave me so I decided to try it again. After 15 hours of playing I realize the feels didn't come just from the game, but the time period when it came out, my friends talking about it all the time, fighting my parents to play it and generally being younger without a job. You can't recapture all that and it's sad. I am going to uninstall the game and probably end my life now.

>come back after dropping right before pandaria
>try retail one afternoon because fuck queues
>actually enjoying it more
welp, this was an unexpected turn of events

Attached: 1536730891943.gif (220x220, 145K)

Why does he still have face Herpes.

No, I just check Yea Forums once in while on my second screen. Do you just shitpost all day about games you aren't even playing?

zoom zoom kids. go back to your ffxiv speedkill weapon farms, dad needs to farm this medium leather to skill up his leatherworking this weekend.

Attached: 1493120893787.png (709x636, 460K)

>friend quit bfa because he hated how slow some classes now played
>same friend claims to love classic because how slow the combat is
i'm fairly sure he got hit in the hard recently.

It's not the same and it's fucking worse. I shit on retail all the time but my God this is no way fun at fucking all and akin to Korean grind MMOs. I can't believe I used to find this shit fun.

I only really played the private servers but I liked classic. The slow feeling of it all is great and I like how the gear is very important and game changing. Its just the fucking combat I can't stand. I fell for the ff14 sucks because of the 2.5 gcd but making it to endgame and optimizing rotations even the simplest jobs make the toughest wow classes look simple and it ruined older simple MMOs like this for me. I'm conflicted. Its a shame about ff14 even though the combat is great and the endgame fights are challenging there isn't enough and the community is full of trannies that suck fucking dick at the game and you can't say shit or risk getting banned and while I prefer wow's community and people participation in endgame/pvp the combat is dogshit.

>I am not even playing the game I defend

In my 15 years of playing WoW, Tauren druids have always been the biggest cunts.

>not going to play classic
>blew a wow token to reserve my name on my friends' server just in case i'd join the later
>don't play at release
>bored yesterday
>"wonder how long the queue is at 8 am haha"
>no queue
>"guess i'll just kill some kobolds to see what it's like lol"
>mfw level 21 today

Attached: 1553193301639.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Welcome home lad

>be me
>try to get back into WoW Vanilla
>call my old guildmates up to see if they want to start up the guild
>"Oh user I have a wife and kids now, no time for video games"
>"user I have a fulfilling career that takes up most of my free time, I can't play kids games anymore"
>"Oh hey user.....what.....WoW? Sorry can't hear you I am on top of Mt. Everest and the reception is bad"

Oh well everyone is saying it's bad so I didn't miss out

objectively wrong

This. If you can play classic wow like you played wow 15 years ago, something is terribly wrong and sad with your life and you really should do something about it.

>OSRS feels 10x better to play and holds up much better than this

Attached: 17ql40tu6o7ln.jpg (619x643, 44K)

Whats funny is you will all drop the game soon because you can't casually play an MMO like this it's impossible and by casual I mean an hour a week. Your friends will just move on by next week. You can't go home

>be me
>lie on the internet

LIFE IS HARD.

I didn't sub because of the queues then forgot about it. is there still a wait?

I am not lying

Only if you have to play with the nolifers on the sweatiest servers.

Yes on all the servers

All memes asides, anyone who posts on 4chin Yea Forums can't accuse someone else of leading a shitty life. I'm not saying we're all incel losers here, but but a smart, well-balanced individual wouldnt play vidya in the 1st place, let alone post on literally the most cancerous board of 4chin

Attached: 12633590_10153783447226068_963694056983680932_o (1).jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

>4chin
Can you like... not do that.

Attached: 1537727798413.jpg (378x368, 22K)

That's me, you're welcome.

Attached: lol.jpg (512x494, 83K)

It's really not. I had a "what am I doing with my life" moment after doing the hundredth fetch quest. Thankfully I am asking that question now and not after 10,000 hours of game time

layering is literally the biggest flaw, otherwise this shit is fun

I though "Yea Forums" was censored or something
Yea Forums
4Chan Yea Forums

Attached: 56764772_403263597122142_3442923532275351655_n.jpg (949x949, 125K)

I am genuinely embarrassed to play on horde side.
>Zone after zone, alliance groups are controlling entire quest zones
>Hillsbrad Yeti Cave? Belongs to alliance.
>Ashenvale Lake / Thistlefur camps? Belongs to alliance.
>Shimmering Flats? Belongs to alliance.
>Arathi Highland in general? Belongs to alliance.

These guys have actual groups of people who are killing off anybody who goes into them. Horde side? Can't even get a group together of people who will fight. These niggers are literally ball-less. They're like bears who have had their fangs and claws removed. Fucking neutered. It's pathetic being on this side of shitters.
>lol i picked undead for wotf xD
>lol i picked orc for stun resist, totally op some guy on the forum said if you wanna be a pvp god you gotta go horde
>Meanwhile, in reality, alliance shit on everybody with actual teamwork and aggression
Why are all horde players faggots? Why are they so afraid of conflict
>i c-c-can't help muh questing bro just let the alliance have that zone i'll go to this suboptimal place and g-grind there oh no allies are here too ill just d-downgrade again
Seething t b h

Attached: 12565365456856.jpg (443x550, 38K)

Sounds like a problem with your server. We kick Ally ass on Herod.

I gave it a try out of morbid curiosity. Put in about 10 hours and then decided that yea, this part of my life should stay in the past and I will never recapture that nostalgia.

>DUHHH CRINGE BRINGE?
You did this same shit before with that image. Is your entire life dedicated to policing a board where nobody cares about your input?

What the fuck is wrong with layering? Why do all you faggots complain about it?

I literally just quit the game and saw this thread. After spending weeks lying to myself and thinking this would bring old feels back its clear it will not. To all of you on the fence, stay away. It's not worth it. You won't feel like you used to feel and it's just grindy and tedious.

God the layering is unbearable fuck this game

I checked the archive too and only one of those posts was mine. It's just a good image for calling out cringe. Sorry, Nancy Drew.

>drops rates are ass
>you move fucking slow

LOL this game will be dead by next week. Streamers alone cannot save it

speak for yourself cuck

The game is ass. If you disagreed you would actually be playing it

Nor have you, somebody post this guy the demonology comparisons picture.

In retail rotations are 5-12 buttons with 3-8+ buffs/cds that can change the order of your rotation in a second. Classic is literally 1 button spam

I have played it and can confirm, legion and bfa are much harder than vanilla ever was

>I have the reading comprehension of a toddler

>spending more time damage controlling a game then playing it

don't like it? DON'T PLAY IT.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE THEN?
>waaaah shitposting about games i dont like
cope faggots

Attached: 1556851681259.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Get help, it's not healthy to be having arguments inside your head all day.

Believe in yourself user.

Sad

Attached: BBE0A4BB-0B8D-4FB9-9F6A-9BDC8B6ECDC3.png (1534x1600, 1.51M)

>Yea Forums quits in less than a week because they're either brainlet zoomers or ragie wagies
Laughing my fucking ass off.

Attached: 1508368268147.jpg (680x419, 26K)

I am enjoying the game but I feel that Blizzard needs to remove the /spit emote

literally just methodfags spamming their butthurt

they should have made classic+
everybody knows it

anyone notice how classic is really easy compared to private servers?

If you seriously don't know, he makes reaction videos on YouTube and was genuinely sobbing when he watched the new Star Wars teaser trailer where Rey backfilled over the landspeeder. There's something wrong with him, to say the least.

>spends time shitposting games he hasn't even played
Can't think of something more pathetic

BREHS, im a first time wow level 24 orc rogue now and I play on a EU PVE server with my friends. However they are on vacation for 1,5 weeks so I would be too ahead when they come back if I continue to play.
So I thought about rolling a new char on a pvp server where main language is english. Can you recommend a good one with queues that arent too crazy.
Also should I just play rogue again? I dont think I want to heal/tank. Also do rogues have problem finding groups for dungeons?

who's gonna get world first rag?

>this game is so awesome I never play it and run damage control for it all day

Is it too toxic for you, sweaty?

pservers didn't have all the data so they obviously had to make shit up

>lose Corpsemaker to a Shaman
why are these subhumans allowed to roll on my weapons?

cos you get the WW axe at 30 cuckboi

Between the grinding, low drop rate and retarded repetitive fetch quests I am done and that goes without saying the 4 hour queue times.

APES

>there are people who literally got conned into buying this

but Im a hunter

you can't get WW axe at 30 unless you get someone to carry you

>buying
shit nigger, blizzard honestly fucked up not charging anything but a script fee.

Never played WoW and have been having fun. You actually have to put effort into things and items aren't handed out like candy.

is this guy like an internet andy kaufman and this is a big prank? cant imagine having to act this shit out and play it off as serious for youtube dollars but then again i guess im not a sociopath

Is this the template for shill posts or something? I've seen this post almost verbatim like 30 times already.

Never played WoW and have been having fun. You actually have to put effort into things and items aren't handed out like candy.

I am a first timer for WoW and I enjoy it. The low drop rate means what you get is rewarding.

5 days in and I enjoy it. I am a first timer, missed it the first time and I am enjoying it. People complain about the grind but I just got a really rare weapon after hours of grinding so it feels special.

why would you larp as a shill user? what the fuck could you get out of that?

Why are you accusing me of being a shill? Because I enjoy this game? What do you get out of it?

I think both sides of WoW have pros and cons.

Classic, for me, feels more satisfying to play. Leveling feels better, the community feels better, and just experiencing the game feels better.

That being said, I know this wont last. Real life stuff will start to play a role. The grind wont be as easy. As people leave and get to max level, the old zones will probably die out and the fun I'm having now wont exist in the future because noone will be there.

But next term in med school does not start until monday

I have lived the last week like the old times, and I had a blast. Even if I can't play much during the coming months it was worth it.

Playing a better MMO, you goddamn shill.

Vanilla has pros and cons. But ultimately we have gone back to a system where you don't get handed out gear like candy and what you earn is more rewarding. I appreciate that.

WoW Vanilla is fantastic you /pol/ shill fuck off. Just because the game doesn't hold your fucking hand like modern MMOs then it is shit? KYS

Retailniggers on suicide watch

You do realize that all the money classic is making is going right to retail?

>been playing for few hours now
>it's literally just one generic mmo fetch/kill quest after another
wow fun game you got there

>most cancerous board
>what is /wsg/
>what is /pol/
>what is nu-Yea Forums
>what is /r9k/
Just on the top of my head

when will all the zoomer tourists quit so i can play without sitting in a 10k queue

Am I getting Bogged?

Well i'm done. Got a couple of games in and not once did the game make me feel or give me nostalgia. Yup I was afraid of this. Fuck this game for holding off my suicide.

>im genuinely enjoying a game
NOOOOOO YOU ARE A SHILL STOP LARPING YOU CANT ENJOY THIS GAME YOU GODDAMN FUCKER

Attached: wojok.png (680x677, 250K)

>day 3

Attached: file.png (1007x617, 751K)

The crimson chin herself

People who wanted classic were the people that didnt played it, those with nostalgia glasses and those who actually enjoy the classic experience.

There is a big group of people who are fascinated with classic experience as they are leveling but will hit a pretty rough ceiling once they start raiding, if they even start raiding.

Classic was a great game from 1-60.

As someone who leveled four characters to 60 in vanilla I understand. Classic is fun but I simply don't have the time to dump into it, in retail I can accomplish quite a bit in an hour, in classic I can maybe do two or three quests in that time

Yeah... another thing is that those of the community who played classic and persisted through to BfA.. our lives have moved on. Personally, between work and family, I just can't sink hours of my time anymore into searching for groups in city chat, manually travelling to the dungeon, and then finding that NO ONE HAS THE KEY. Remember when quest objectives didn't even 'sparkle'? When hunters had to sacrifice a bag slot to a finite supply of ammunition (that could feasibly run out mid-raid, especially because you could count on at least 5-10 of your 40-man raid being disconnected at key moments, leading to endless wipes)? When all your castable buffs required reagents? When you had to level your weapon skills, lock picking, poison brewing? When you needed to buy/craft resistance gear to survive particular encounters? When warlocks had to farm soul shards before every raid? When some class specs were just hilariously redundant? Don't get me wrong - I loved classic. But I appreciated the 'quality of life' progress of the game immensely.

it is forgiving with a low skill floor most of the game but a moderate to highish skill ceiling, especially when playing with others.

I think retail is miles better than classic. I'm a husband and a father. I dont really have time to grind that long 60, find a raiding guild, pvp like classic. I'll still to retail and LFR where I can play with my time schedule.

Im happy people have the choice of classic but I think the rose tinted goggles will soon be taken off when they get closer to 60.

In my opinion retail is just an all around better game.

Yeah I was the same. I enjoyed it for the first 10 levels but then I was getting so bored. Being defeated by furbolgs again and again was testing me. I started to miss the fun of retail. I think for me, I enjoyed vanilla because at the time it was the best mmo experience. Just recently I started playing guild wars 2 and I loved the early leveling. I'll stick to retail.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Five bucks says the people who aren't are the same people who spammed "home" threads for the past three months.

>I'm not 18 anymore with endless energy
oddly enough this is what hit me the hardest
game seems mostly the same but i'm so different
fuck getting old

Attached: 1484248994751.jpg (960x720, 147K)

As a professional who works a massive amount of time and literally has only a few hours a week to play, I'm happy with retail. The quick progression and instagroups are more tailored to people like me. I think people don't remember how horribly slow, and boring classic was. I think people flocked to it for nostalgia sake. I don't know if people remember having to go back to the trainers every 2 levels to train, or having to actually travel to a dungeon or the talents trees that made no sense sometimes or how expensive everything was. Let's not get started on the armor. There was no tiered armor back in the day so everything was just butt ugly. I know there's no tier now which sucks but at least you can transmog into something respectable looking. Like you said, its great people are actually in the world now, grouping and socializing again. And yes I hope classic continues to be a huge success but it's really not for someone like me.

>a moderate to highish skill ceiling, especially when playing with others.
how?
I played a mage and whenever I did a group dungeon all I had to do was sit there and spam fireball
it was the most boring shit ever
where is the skill?

>endless energy
Why do you need energy to play WoW it fucking puts you to sleep

I said it before and I'll say it again, classic was great because it was new and refreshing. The community was awesome at the time because you had to actually socialize, help each other, and be mindful of how you behaved or the entire server will learn of your reputation. Exploring a new world where you knew nothing about what awaited in the endgame was also half the excitement. Finding your first blue, getting your first mount ever, fighting a strange looking enemy faction player for the first time, or finally beating a dungeon after trying for five hours was amazing. The game itself had countless flaws and imbalances in place.

As much as I loved my time in original WoW, I would never put myself through that gameplay again unless I physically woke up back in time to 2004-2005.

You answered your own question.

>Why do you need energy to play WoW it fucking puts you to sleep
exactly

if you like grinding mobs all day, play any korean MMO.

I agree i think its silly to not notice how bad some of the design was such as trying to pick up 8 gnoll paws for 55min for them all to spawn in the last 5 min on every gnoll. I think what people really wanted classic was the classes and the social but in sure we could of done without the horribly designed quests. Everything else has been great. This comes from someone who started i wotlk however so i do not have a crazy nostalgia for classic. It's a shame cause I was playing this with my partner and we got about into westfell and got sick of the friendly slow quests. I know people wanted and unedited vanilla but really who wants to spend hours doing 1 quest.

Fuck off samefag.

I would love to see these classic players play something like Shadowbane.

Apes are clearing MC as we speak, Method getting BTFO again.

Then where's the keyring LUL

they actually said they are removing phase 2.

Just because you're too much of an introverted faggot to make new friends doesn't mean the nostalgia faggots where right. It means you're a moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=VhB-J28AYro

I hate retail because I can fall asleep on my keyboard and when I wake up 30 minutes later I'll have levelled to 120 and gathered a full set of epic gear. Maybe some people enjoy that low effort, instant gratification but I don't. If it takes me a month and a half to reach 60 so fucking be it, I'm not dying in a month in a half, I'm not 98 years old and at risk of keeling over any second. At the end of it I'll have some satisfaction. If MMOs had difficulty levels retail is the equivalent of newgame+ on very easy.

link?

>being this paranoid

agreeing to duo level with a mate was a mistake, its not making it any more fun.

Attached: 1559502489033.png (533x325, 185K)

classic wow is just as easy, it just takes 5 times longer

No one is streaming, but you can /who them on Gehennas.

STOP PLAYIGN IT YOU P[OIECEES OF SHIT
STOP PLAIYNG IT

One thing I don't like at all in Classic is players stealing your mobs. You get there first, you start fighting, and suddenly it goes gray as another player attacks the mob. You only lose in that situation.

Both Classic and Retail have pros and cons. Honestly I would rather be playing WOTLK than classic

Post a pic.

pic? Im not on gehennas

I wouldn’t mind classic if it weren’t for the mobs. You can be 4 levels above a mob and you’ll still be missing or doing glance damage to them with a weapon you’re maxed with. It’s really frustrating especially when you die simply because you missed three hits in a row. There’s plenty to like about classic simply because it’s a true RPG. But yeah, level 17 now and I’m already burnt out on it. Say what you like about modern WoW but it’s super fun learning and levelling a new class. Classic takes a lot of that fun aspect away and replaces it with a steep learning curve that some like me won’t enjoy. Modern WoW is like Street Fighter and classic is like fighting in the battle of Hastings

one of the stupidest things in videogames is enemies and items that scale with your level, let alone in a fucking mmo.

I understand this, like others said TBC fixed a lot of things. I enjoyed vanilla back then, raided hardcore but now I’ve played a bit and it brings back memories of its limitations. Also like other said it’s 15 years ago, lives most likely have changed. I’ll stay play and level but it will be a while before I hit 60, hopefully before the end of the year. I do enjoy BFA more now, I can get more done in my limited play time. Plus I have history with my characters, it helps.

What's a class that a brainlet like me can enjoy while still feeling useful? I'm abandoning my ret paladin because I couldn't decide whether to do DPS or heals under stressful conditions which has caused a few embarrassing wipes.

Attached: Molten.jpg (419x467, 41K)

Is MC possible with 40% of the group being 59/58?

is there any reason to ever use frostbrand weapon?

not bad, they're obviously just killing trash, but still not bad

>classic players complaining about the ease of retail as if vanilla wow wasnt the easiest thing on the market at its release

I'm really glad someone had the guts to say this. I've been playing both during the last week, and have mainly been playing retail during the times when Classic has had a ridiculous queue for the realm my main is on. But I have to be honest, as great as Classic is, when I've played retail it's felt like coming home. Most of my guild are still on retail and don't really have a desire to go to Classic. Most of my guild are middle-aged men and women with jobs and families and we get to run dungeons and raid and still be the kind of filthy casual that a lot of Classic players deride as not having ruined the game despite most of us having been around since vanilla.

The thing that has made me saddest about this board since launch is how many people feel like they can't love Classic without having to go out of their way to shit on retail. The same stupid tribalism that seems to be the only way that some people on the internet can behave. And yet the main hubs in retail still have plenty of players - the game hasn't died because Classic exists, so plenty of people still love it. Maybe just like the game you like.

I'm stoked that both games exist and I'm happy that people can choose. What I find ironic is that right now classic fags seems to think they're some kind of fairytale community who are all about kindness and generosity and yet a lot of what I see is just mindless slagging off retail. And yet the so-called toxic, unfriendly, unsociable /vg/ thread has absolutely zero posts in reverse.

trash runs for hydraxian waterlords rep are

this is 15 years after release dumbass

This is why I play on a private WotLK server. I tried Classic (on another private server) a while back and I realised I missed the improvements made after Burning Crusade and into Lich King, but before all the notorious nerfing. For me, this was WoW's heyday. Perhaps because I played heavily from BC to LK and trailed off to get married and have a family around that time. Cataclysm and beyond ruined the game for me, but Classic doesn't really give me the nostalgia that LK does. Dalaran FTW.

Why are you still spamming? None of these posts have been from a new IP.

no point in using anything that isn't rockbiter or windfury

>hydraxian waterlords rep
fuck fuck i just remembered rep grinds
fuck why are my friends retarded horde niggers i want to play human kill me rigfht niasmdja

Way to step up and say this. I’ve said it and people bitch or look at me like I have two heads. People are looking at Classic through rose colored glasses. It was a slog to go alone. I don’t play a game to “work” and I don’t want a GAME to feel like work.

I was a Molten Bore raider back in vanilla and THAT turned me off to raiding at all. I mean, I hope that people are enjoying it, but if you say anything bad about it, you are met with scorn.

Thanks for sharing in the “They spent over a decade improving the game” story. That’s how I look at retail.

as someone who never play wow when it came out (I was already hooked on ffxi, I hated the character design, and even before release it was obvious it was going to be super casualized), classic may in fact be the best mmo currently on the market that isn't in zombie mode.
I had thought I had outgrown mmos, but it just turns out modern-day ojes are just shit.

Undead or orc warrior? I want to be a cute femdead but Orc seems like the strictly better choice.

Classic wow with retail gameplay and a world first 60 by layering. Private servers are booting up again

just go ujdead then, while it's not as bad as retail, classic is still casual to shit and you'll do fine regardless of race and anyone who will poo-poo you for missing a few points on a parser are faggots of the highest order that enjoy the taste of their own smegma.

>post yfw you didn't buy WoW Classic

Attached: rock-workout-2.jpg (768x432, 26K)

>but will hit a pretty rough ceiling once they start raiding, if they even start raiding.

can you or anyone elaborate?

Attached: source.gif (1084x602, 1.48M)

here

Attached: donald-trump-looking-smug.jpg (400x300, 14K)

>play Horde
>Every alliance is chill AF unless they outnumber me 3 to 1

Why are alliance so cowardly? Like they are incapable of a 1 v 1

Raiding in classic is extremely easy and most of the difficulty comes from the fact you have to tard-wrangle 40 retards.
That being said, Classic raids are unironically SOULful as shit. Onyxia, Molten Core, Naxx and AQ40 still hold up today as some of the best and most recognizable content in the game.

>It's not the same....

It's literally exactly like I remember.

Attached: 1567226265799.jpg (333x333, 84K)

Yea a much younger friend of mine was begging me to play classic with him, I told him “no, I was there the first time and I don’t need to relive that leveling grind”

nice copypasta faggot

>typed on mobile, sorry for grammar

What kind of soiboi faggot would end his post on such a beta quote

Learn what "skill floor" and "skill ceiling" mean dumbass. Your comment contradicts nothing I said. It just means you're a basic bitch player that cruises through without understanding the game because WoW allows it.

It's impossible for me to enjoy Classic beyond satisfying a bit of nostalgia by visiting Ironforge and walking around memorable zones. It is far too tedious and I've been far too spoiled by the modern amenities of current MMORPGs.

I had a similar experience with FFXI. I have immense nostalgia for that game, but it sucks to play. Sometimes it's better to keep a thing as a memory rather than try to relive it.

>low skill floor
>spamming fireball
yes.....and?

I never played classic wow and I'm currently level 40 and loving it
get fucked retard

Is it me or they should have included all battlegrounds right off the bat?
Wsg 10-19 with zero twinks and filled with noobs would have been great

>i'm enjoying it
>not playing it right now

ok

being this wrong.....
SEETHE

I'm in ashenvale right now and it's a warzone. Everyone attacking everyone. It's actually really fun.

>layering
Is this the reason the game feels so dead? There's hardly ever another soul in sight. Fresh private servers felt so much more alive because it was so crowded everywhere. I'd rather fight over mobs than feel like i'm alone on a desolate planet. This is nothing but disappointing. What a waste.

Attached: 1564600612398.jpg (726x669, 40K)

>level 17
>only 3g23s

Attached: ok.png (512x686, 14K)

>I'm currently level 40 and loving it
I wish I had low standards like you

>the game is so great I spend ALL day damage controlling it rather than playing it

Great game

Mad props to you for being one of the few that will admit this. Most people who don't like it will just cancel their subs and not admit that they didn't enjoy it, especially if they were really outspoken about it.

I'm classic exists for those who want to play it. But as someone who played through it when it was new, no thanks. Not again.

Retailtranny seething

Attached: Wow.webm (711x400, 1.09M)

mate im 16 and have 91 silver

Unironically looks more fun than 99% of the things you can do in classic.

After playing Classic for about 20 hours, I can say it was surprisingly refreshing going back to retail again.

>Yea Forums cries for wow classic servers for literal months
>its out
>3 days later
>i am forgotten

Attached: 1539077033589.png (494x405, 164K)

It's a phone game

I think Classic is a good opportunity for blizzard to see what works and doesnt and implement that into the next expansion.

ouch

>a phone game is more fun than playing classic
oh no no no

Classic could be played on a phone too.

Attached: file.png (905x426, 71K)

It's not, you're just trying hard

>retards remembering having fun in this game 15 years ago
>they finally get to play it again and it's shit
Incredible
It's like everybody but you fucking blizzdrones knew this
Your game was shit 15 years ago and it's still shit now

Fun is subjective. Like how low intelligent individuals might find that mini-game in the webm to be fun, people with brain fluid will see it for the garbage it is.

>my life is so great I spend all day posting in threads about games I hate
man, I just realized how sad your life is, sorry man.

>all these seething FFXIV/Retail players

Attached: 1552197857203.jpg (331x334, 29K)

>game is amazing except for the fact that I never play it and run damage control for it all day

Are horde players the biggest cowards of them all? Never ever have I seen a same level horde player attack me or lower, it's always someone who's +5 levels higher. And what happens if I give a good fighting back? Some pigskinned Thrall's thrall comes and joins the fight, incapable of even conceiving that there's more to honor than just waving wooden sticks around and raping your wife just once a week.

>go to a classic wow thread to cry and hate on it
>somehow think this makes you look like anything besides a pathetic whiny baby
these people are insane

dialate tranny

It's the literal cope of an RS3'ed retailbase

Honestly I give you major props for coming to such a logical conclusion and the balls to post it on here. Classic was amazing for it's time but in no way shape or form comes close to retail. I beat vanilla and have atiesh on my warlock and while it was good times retail is just better.

I think the main thing for me is the nostalgia fan boys who cry that vanilla is superior in every way when it is just not. It's awesome for people to have fun on for sure like starcraft remastered but don't try and feed me this superior bs because I have played WoW from start to now and now what's objectively ...read...not subjectively true.

Hold up
It's not there?
No more collectings keys?

good luck with your pathetic life bro, I'm sorry that you have to resort to this faggotry just to feel something.

the absolute state of classic

Attached: 1566855084843.png (1598x2649, 1.4M)

>who cry that vanilla is superior in every way when it is just not
Then why are retailplayers like yourself coming in to these threads always acting so threatened?

>nobody mentions ffxiv or retail
>SEETHING
literally rent free

are you ever going to play WoW classic or what? This is beyond pathetic now running damage control for something you don't play

they plan to add it, they literally said they don't have the technology yet

Attached: lawl.jpg (503x62, 24K)

Attached: 1486453568681.gif (500x419, 239K)

>so mad that he has to go back to points that I've previously refuted

good luck with everything man, I can't keep replying to this because I have a life, but I really hope you get everything sorted out and you can stop acting like a faggot on the internet.
l8r

Attached: 1562450513691.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Nobody needs to, nobody else would waste this much effort trying to decry a game that has no effect on them

>it's a phone game now
lmaing

yeah they couldn't figure out how to make it work
funny considering it literally functions exactly the same as a bag.

>previously refuted
>it really is him

Holy shit you are one pathetic human being

Aww yeah baby.

Attached: 1463975253839.png (1248x1504, 37K)

I started in classic. At the time it was fun. Part of the fun was the mystery.

For me the mystery is gone and all that is really left is the slow and tedious gameplay. To each his own, classic ain’t really for me either.

Anybody would after seeing you faggots make just as many threads as smashfags every single day for months only for the majority of people to say it's shit after 2 days

P99 player here, feels great. Fuck WoW and all the babies that play it.

so easy to spot the retail belf cucks

finally home.

Attached: 7836737181.jpg (800x751, 52K)

im still discovering places and things I didnt discover in my 3 or 4 playthroughs of classic content. I'm doing horde for the first time too and its cool

>P99
what's that

>For me the mystery is gone and all that is really left is the slow and tedious gameplay.
This so much. There is nothing really new for you to explore, everything was already seen time and time again, and everyone knows it.

This whole thing is just one big game of pretend

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I was afk and didn't make it back in time and now I have to sit through a 10k queue again

FUCKING AMERICANS

You should have put an auto clicker on.

>rezzing strangers you see lying by the side of the road

Attached: 1545754106068.gif (384x216, 271K)

think it was some kind of eq private server

>yeah bros... totally not the same... i was wrong!!! time to resub to FFXIV!!!
This but unironically.

How about as a new player? I know with shit like streamers,discords,addons,websites that have all the info that I won't get the same experience but will it still be better than BFA?

private classic everquest server. Everquest is like WoW except with all the most boring parts cranked up to 11 and no pvp (or broken pvp on a couple of servers dedicated to it). It was great in its day but playing it today is even crazier than playing any flavor of WoW

>can't duel by the bank in IF
nope it's ruined

Boy I sure love playing with kiddies that refuse to group up. Kill the Defias Messenger without announcing it. Can't safely pull at all and all kinds of other shit.

Not him but
>tfw my autokey script seems to have stopped working

there was an addon back in vanilla like this so people could do it during the mind numbing raids

That is for you to decide.

I would unironically start with BFA, and then much later see classic for how things once were

oh right, project 99
yeah I don't understand how you can insult classic while playing something even more archaic

honestly I have zero interest in WoW classic because years ago when I tried to get into it my friend made my experience in it worse then shit
like he spent a whole week killing me over and over demanding I delete my character and create one on the Faction he played on, then when I eventually Swapped he just powerleveled/babied my ass with his max level character instead of making a fresh one himself

I have never touched WoW since that week and never well, not even for a million dollars

They also refuse to read the fucking general chat.

Same, Ashenvale PvP has been amazing

I knew this would happen. Played classic anyways just for the help of it but yeah it’s a big no thanks. Classic will be dead in a few months.

What is even more hilarious is Warlock shadow bolt spam got even worse in TBC.

better then me currently, I'm down to 2s and a couple bronze after dinging 20 and upgrading my spells...

how about standing in line for mobs, because that's what you'd have gotten without layering

>only for the majority of people to say it's shit after 2 days
But that's not true, why are you needing to cope this hard?

is that a good thing or bad thing? Shaman noob here that just boight that spell.

Attached: 1535696455447.gif (500x318, 1.84M)

To be fair if you remove cooldowns it's like 3/4 buttons, most rotations besides opening sequences in BFA/legion ended up being 4 buttons. I know it's much better than classic but still

No no no no no no no no no bros it's can't be it came be dead already. It was the chosen one. We were to enter a new era

Oh, it's almost like the nostalgia of better times doesn't quite live up to expectations 15 years down the line. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

>not a new IP
keep trying.

I'm enjoying it.

>391 posts
>165 IPs
yup its samefaggotry alright

I mean...I do but I'm a grad student so my hours are flexible, and my girlfriend is as depressed as me so our sleeping patterns are all over the place anyway.

That said, it's still not nearly as good, but I never thought it would be.

Also they're never going to remove this layering shit.

This has been every fight I've had so far on Alliance, it's the same for both factions.

Unless they have an overwhelming advantage, nobody is going to interrupt their leveling process just for PvP.

I haven't been killed a single time that wasn't 3v1 or when I was in the middle of killing mobs and more than half oom.

That's just how the game is though.

What's the fucking difference? There's no skill involved anyway. That's a MMO remember?

fallout 76 has more mmo elements than this

I'll preface with saying I was excited to play classic. I was bored with retail and some of it’s mechanics (sigh heart of azeroth). I logged in and began my journey (honestly thinking I wasn’t going to touch retail for a while) leveling all my professions and doing group quest—taking my time.

While it was amazing to actually see people in the world, doing group quest, and having a social guild, I slowly started to become disenchanted with the realities of classic. The combat is painfully slow and boring, questing is unnecessarily janky at times, and class design is mess with some.

Don’t get me wrong, there are some aspects I really wish classic would transfer into retail. However, after only 18 levels and messing around with a few classes, I’ve come to the conclusion that classic isn’t for me.

I understand wanting classic. I really do.

But it seems like a horrible idea. The two games direct compete with each other. One of them if going to slowly die, just like RS3 versus OSRS.

Back to Bejeweled, zoom zoom

You have 10 seconds to tell me why are you are shitposting on vee and not playing this immortal masterpiece rn. It's saturday, no excuses.

Attached: look at this fag.webm (720x720, 1.72M)

>i'm just in the auction house

>One of them if going to slowly die, just like RS3 versus OSRS.
This is why the thread is full of seething retailtrannies
I'm autorunning

Queueueeueueueueues

>playing classic
>everyone ridiculously happy to have it
>everyone as friendly as can be
>disgustingly high queue times no matter how many servers they add
>go check out Yea Forums
>OH NO NO NO NO BROS WHAT WENT SO HORRIBLY WRONG COPE COPE SEETHE COPE
not sure why I checked Yea Forums

>literally copy and pasting shit from reddit
kill yourself.

i played bfa as restro druid it sucked ass but healing was fun was leveling disc/holy but made it to wotlk leveling and gave up

I remember telling people that their rose tinted goggles were real stuffy and needed to be wiped but got straight shat on. Nostalgia is a real fucky thing and 99.9% of the time it’s always a bummer.

I played on a classic server for about two weeks a few years ago(Onyx or something? Can’t quite remember, it was Russian based though.) and remembered when I decided that the good times with the coolest people were what I loved, not the antiquated game.

Same thing went with Pokémon RBY, Runescape, and Halo. All games that I ended up coming back to the most recent installments on instead of sticking around with the old because I had this lovely memory of them.

Cheers to everyone who loves this version of the game, but I’m telling you, don’t go in and expect those 2005 memories and feelings to just magically happen.

i played it from 7pm last night till just an hour ago. I'm just getting a little shitposting in before going to sleep

Because Yea Forums tells the truth like it is.

seething
you tought you did, but you didn't

>don’t go in and expect those 2005 memories and feelings to just magically happen.
They already have but thanks for the cope

How did runescape do it? How did they legitimately release the same game from 2006 and have everybody love it while blizzard can't even manage that?

>tfw happily enjoying classic
>it's every bit as good as I hoped
>just got my corpsemaker and tusken helm
>and it makes Yea Forums seethe
it's the perfect game

Aye OP, i've played through vanilla already and honestly, do not wish to return. I find some of the classes more fun and others more boring. Shamans I find more boring kinda in retail but Hunters and Warlocks are much more fun in retail than they were in classic.

Especially demonology warlocks in retail, so much more fun being a commander of a small army than what classic vanilla has to offer. They don't even get a felguard if I remember correctly. That came around BC.

Anybody who expected an exact 1:1 remake is delusional. We are talking about a company that forgot how eyes of the beast was coded.

you say that like anyone would remember how eyes of the beast was coded

Oh god classic is so horrible, please retailtrannies whatever you do stay in retail! It's not worth the horror to try and switch over, whatever you do stay with your transmogs and flying mounts

Attached: WoWScrnShot_083119_101243.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

>if allowed
lol imagine playing the cuck class.

Who stands in line for mobs? It's a MMO you fight over that shit.

They get a Doomguard, even better.

Classic is nice but damn, did they have to go full classic on us? One graveyard per zone, Slow questing/terrible quest item drop rates...no way I am going to stick with this shit

It doesn't even have the same graphics. It has the nu-blizz graphics.

Did you enjoy wasting 15 dollars on a game you knew you wouldn't enjoy for more than a day?

>watching BfA babies and XIV trannies get filtered
nothing makes me happier than knowing these types wont play my MMO

its so hardcore bro

/vg/ was created for constantly made threads for a game, like this

Right? Why'd they have to get rid of transmog and flying mounts and heirlooms WTF BLIZZARD

Yet after almost a year we STILL are flooded daily with Smash threads.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLY makes you think, huh?

Attached: 1536901389492.jpg (636x767, 112K)

Same here, I did my subscription cause I wanted to play classic, but I've found that It's not for me. I'm enjoying more retail where I'm rolling a Shammy, can't wait to start being competitive in endgame

>tfw only reason I'm on this shitty website and not playing is because of the Queue

Fuck off, it's exactly as I remember it. It hit every "expectation" and it feels good to play a decent MMORPG, instead of some half assed, lobby based, dungeon looter.

Until developers get off their asses and make a good MMO, I have nothing else to play but Classic.

Attached: 1538972649519.jpg (720x719, 49K)

What’s funnier than the constant stream of people saying it’s not good is the constant stream of people desperately clinging to it.

Mmmm keep on feeding the cope. Which one are you, a FFXIVbab or a retailtranny?

>desperately clinging to it.
is this what Yea Forums calls playing video games now?

Play a real fucking mmo you babies
P99 red
None of you wowbabies could even last a day since you're used to how much wow casualized the genre on its release

Oh look a Type A personality has arrived

I'm wageslaving right now

The first few months of osrs was pure kino.
Skillers have always been autists. I think me the majority of the player base doesn’t bother going for more than 1 99 skill that isn’t combat.

I'm downloading WoTLK
I'm going home

Rollin Warrior, how much of an advantage does going Orc give you? Planned on Xbox hueg cow

Sneed

Seething wowbaby
enjoy your 20k queue to wait in line faggot

I haven't had a single queue because I don't feel the need to go on the servers that require you to queue

Imagine that

Orcs axe skill is pretty big, blood fury is nice for PvE DPS but it's only 25% base AP, it doesn't scale with gear so it's not amazing, and the stun resist is great for PvP
Tauren leeway is very nice for PvP though, a Tauren Warrior is actually impossible to deadzone which is pretty big, though it's deifnitely worse in PvE, War Stomp and extra health is still nice for a tank though

there's a dedicated graphics setting that is the exact same as vanilla graphics

My wife starts the queue for me before I wake up
Very foreign concept to you I'm sure

Couldn’t agree more. I was on the hype for Classic but after hopping back in I’m starting to see many issues I didn’t realize were there when I was a kid. I find that playing through classic is very relaxing so I’ve shifted my focus from trying to get raid-ready to just exploring the world and interacting with people again. I’m glad both games can exist simultaneously and hope Blizzard can get some good feedback moving forward

I actually agree with you user. The quality of the board is pissing me the fuck off because no discussion can be had

Attached: 1559254836780.jpg (592x505, 25K)

need to get him to do a goatse reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=Tll0HqVnV8c
i wonder how good it would be.

Yeah, I don't know why it's especially bad with MMOs but Yea Forums goes full fucking tribalism YOUR MMO BAD MY MMO GOOD

It's literally not, alot of shit is bugged or doesn't work how it did in vanilla because the team is a bunch of fucking monkeys that can't do their job as well as private server autisists with the backing of one of the largest companies in vidya

>/pol/
>cancerous

First let me say that i have nothing against Classic itself, i think its nice that now players can enjoy a version of WoW they prefer, but please classic players could you stop trying to degrade retail as complete sh*thole and that i should feel bad for liking it. There are players that like Classic and those that like Retail. That doesnt mean that one is good and the other one is bad. Everybody has their preference. I personally like certain things from both and plan on playing both.

The things i like in Retail: 1. transmog, 2. more engaging rotation, 3. the zones look stunning, 4. endgame in general

The things i like about Classic: 1. class quests, 2. people are nicer to each other, 3. being able to see/read story before cataclysm

Images like the one I've attached are hurtful and inappropriate.

Attached: b8hjbq1w2vj31.png (960x605, 448K)

>I’ve shifted my focus from trying to get raid-ready to just exploring the world and interacting with people again.
That's pretty much the point, it's more about the world than racing to max level and starting raiding

How would you design classic+?

>first played wow during Draenor
>playing official classic after visiting private servers
>its much better than draenor, legion, or BFA
What now?

>hurtful

Nigger, if you get emotionally distraught from looking at an image, kill yourself.

I honestly wish I could get into things like this. seems preferable to apathy

>Helped two people with the westfall goretusk liver quest giving away ten of them
How many good boy points did I just earn?

fuck you transmog i like to play dress up faggot.
its 2differnt games. can yuou say that now instead of claiming its an expansion.
nothing said affects you so nothing hurts your feelings and fuck them anyway. you claiming its the same game is retarded, they are not. blizzard saying it is is not. they had no right to shut odwn anybody running cracked vanilla servers as they didnt support it. we bought the game and we wanted to play it.
blizzdrone
and as far as im concerned, blizzard, and you will look for a way to only use this release as some kind of way to push copyrights harder.

>out questing in Shimmering Flats
>there's a group of 5 Paladins riding around on their class chargers purging any horde they see
I'm actually fucking scared

gay means happy though i'd put a ticket in to contest it

Are people actually shocked by this?

screenshot that sounds badass

Yeah I feel ya dude. Leveling with two of rl friends but they're using quest add-ons and I'm not and just wanting to take my time and they want to max as fast as possible

leveling with other people is the worst because you can't just do whatever you feel if you know what I'm saying. Feel like just fucking around and mining and skinning and grinding mobs for a few hours? Not an option with other people. Feel like lurking those 10 threads you got open after every other quest? Not really an option with other people

anybody play any pre retail expac private servers?

And he did it all, on his honeymoon, while his wife was getting a massage from the male personnel. In a hotel room with TWO SEPERATE BEDS.
Once again, on his honeymoon.

His Cück-level is off the charts. I'm not even convinced this is a real person. This must be satire.

I stopped playing classic after 2 days.

It's not the same community like it should be. Trying to find a party is a pain in the ask. You talk in /1 chat saying 'looking for a party for whatever' and no one even replies. if you invite a playing to a party they are doing like you and they accept it they don't even talk.

it was not fun. no one chats like it is designed for.

Peggle one was fun af

I wrote about this some time ago and got heavily criticized for it. The perfect WoW was in the middle of WotLK, before LFD and LFR. Each class was balanced, most of the specs were viable and the world was still awesome just like vanilla was. Now don't get me wrong: LFR and LFD are wonderful tools and a very much appreciated QoL. Just remove the instant teleport thing and it will be perfect.

The flying problem has 3 possible outcomes (that I see): one is the current implementation. Another is to remove it completely. I think a good solution and compromise would be to have charges or fatigue built into flying, so you can't fly for long periods without walking some time to replenish or recharge it.

As I said in another post, the best would for Blizzard to take advantage of this new beginning and remake WoW using all the lessons learned in all these years. They could make an "alternate timeline" thing, maybe even using the Bronze Dragonflight in some way to justify the lore behind it, and keep everything that was good while prunning everything that was bad.

It's a chance that no other game, AFAIK, has or had, ever.

>Not realizing it was exactly like this in vanilla WoW too

It was not like that you dishonest fucking zoomer

>ragnaros kill 5 days after release

Attached: 1457795133173.png (449x500, 248K)

People NEVER partied unless it was to kill an elite mob they couldn't solo. You're the one being dishonest.

>only meaningful gameplay mechanic is combat
>combat is a series of rock/paper/scissors flowcharts with no depth or creativity

You could ALWAYS find people because people were not anti social fucks or on their retard friend''s discord you lying piece of human shit.

I literally just partnered with a guy to do some quests.

what did you expect

Well, unlike you I played vanilla so I didn't expect it, private server faggot

its been a decade, people "practiced" for it. It wouldn't suprise me if Method planned out a way to get WF for everything but get cucked by private server nerds

What does that have to do with the lie you just said you piece of shit?

I've been having trouble sleeping lately
should I sub to classic guys?
All my friends are playing it but I've been just playing singleplayer games

i was told vanilla was difficult

same desu

kek
waiting for inevitable ghost realms in 3 weeks when all the lifeless rich streamers take their shit to the next FOTM with thousands of shills following them

Attached: 862.jpg (236x421, 33K)

>private server autists already farming mc
>meanwhile most people aren't even level 30
we're just going to fodder bros

Both Classic and Retail have flaws. Even the highpoints of WoW in Wrath, MoP and Legion had flaws. It's just about choosing which flaws we want (and can) live with. For me the flaws with retail are severe, but in the grand scheme of things these flaws are not hindering my enjoyment that much. Classic flaws are something that ruins the experience for me. Retail is an apple that is a bit sour. Classic is an apple that isn't even ripe as is basically inedible.

But the last paragraph is just my opinion. I can easily see why some people feel the opposite and I don't deny them the opinion. I'm happy that everyone gets to play a version he wants. What I hate is people who must feel superior to the other group and can't even uderstand why other people won't play their favorite version of the game. It's okay to love Classic and have no desire to play Retail. But I don't think it's okay to wish for Retail to fail just because you love Classic.

are there any AH addons that work yet? fuck all those single stack retards

Shut the fuck up

I feel you man. Literally earlier today I hopped back on retail and realized how much I love the pace of it. Much love for both versions i’ve just gotten used to the pace of retail.

>if allowed
>that feel when you accidentally cast corruption and push sunder armor stacks off the table and you wipe and lose 50 dragon kuck points

Never could get why would you pay for Classic when there are private servers, especially since blizzard fucked it up with phasing and a million and one niggers clogging the queues.

it's because bipolar women and their soi toys took over the internet, cancel culture began, and everyone became afraid to say anything.
it's not the same as the 2000s when the internet was for nerds, people loved chatting with strangers online and exploring the new frontier of MMOs

Classic has made me realize exactly how much I appreciate what TBC did with class design, and the 2.3 questing improvements. I remember always having fun leveling in TBC/Wrath, partially because the leveling process was smoothed out, and partially because both talent trees and specs themselves were better to play (also more options when it came to viable specs).

Classic has definitely been unenjoyable for me. It feels like what it is; the first version of the game that was improved upon a lot in the next expansion or two. The only reason I'm still chugging along is to jump into STV mayhem before moving on next week.

>Tauren Shaman, lvl 20
>in Stonetalon
>couple of alliance, 22, camping in the little hut with the gnome in the spider area, one has low health
>been a huge group of naked night elf men, 30+, punching horde in the area to death on sight, so i attack as soon as I see them in fear
>lightning and earth, kill the low health one
>throw up buffs, totems, and dot on the next guy, he still doesn't know what just happened
>poison me, remove it, purge his buffs, ranged spells when he locks me in place
>almost got him, healing up with less healing wave
>he gets full invincibility somehow, cant do shit to him, so i heal myself
>panicking because not even war stomp can stun him and I'm about to die
>his invincibility wears off and I use that earth spell and finish him off
God damn that was exhilarating. First time winning a WPVP battle. But I wouldn't go into their zones and hurt people minding their business, which is what tons of alliance have been doing

TBC did some things better, some things worse, which is why the idea of Classic+ is more appealing to me.

They can implement some of TBC's better ideas without the bad ones.

Kind of agree. Slugged through 16 levels of intense boredom, gave up, unfortunately.

>how about standing in line for mobs
What kind of idiot goes along with something like this?
Just run up and take what's yours. You don't have to stand in a line. What a bunch of retards.

Layering makes it not even an MMO anymore. You may as well go play Retail or any other Modern MMO at that point.

This isn't Classic WoW, it's NuClassic WoW for soibois.

Attached: 1549010567337.png (850x720, 786K)

>professional wow players

After a week i still feel the exact same.

Classic is nice for nostalgia but it needed improvement.

Tbc and wotlk were peak, alltho the dumbing down of everything already started in wotlk.

Then every expansion they dumbed the game down more and more. Everything is fast and low effort.

Legions questing and story was a step up from previous expansions, but then came bfa.

I didn't raid in TBC, I was told it was harder in that expansion. True or not?

>are there any AH addons that work yet?
Have you tried Auctionator or Auctioneer?

Will we eventually get TBC and even wotlk after all the phases are over, or is end of vanilla we're getting?

Vanilla wont even see Phase 2, the game is dead after 1 month as everyone and their mum told you before wasting 15 dollars

we don't know yet. Blizzard said they would consider adding new content to Classic if the players wanted it. TBC servers are also possible

I genuinely would like TBC and eventually Wotlk, it's nice to be able to play those expansions again on official servers instead private ones.

Get some sleep v

Lmao