Heres your game bro

>heres your game bro

Attached: assss.png (546x634, 19K)

just dont say nigger?

i got permabanned from overwatch for abusive chat, didn't even use racial slurs

thats what happens to nazis like you, bitch

i called someone a seething tranny and DCed soon after, dont think they reported me.

idgi, aren't you all trannies?

You've literally been muted for 24 hours for spamming the N word in general chat. That's an extremely light punishment by modern gaming standards.

>Gamer fragility thread

All we do is laugh at people like you OP. Control your asperger bullshit and stop getting triggered over games. Go cry somewhere else underage shit.

>be autistic in video games
>come to Yea Forums to vent
every fucking time

Attached: 1561333694515.jpg (397x757, 71K)

I don't think I can name a multiplayer games that doesn't do some sort of policing and has an auto ban anti toxicity system in place for 'bad words'. Siege, overcuck, wow they all have them. There's just no reason to play a multiplayer game in 2019, since thought policing is a thing already, dipshit siege even has a 'negative attitude' report button. What a fucking dog shit game.

Attached: 1517089237157.jpg (682x1024, 95K)

slurs are just an shorthanded and obvious way of expressing a contradictory idea; expressing ideas can be just as offensive when written eloquently

yeah i just said faggot and retard a lot and told people to kill themselves

stop playing garbage games

probably spamming nigger in trade chat. you deserved it whiteboy

Attached: 1493125873386.png (465x573, 193K)

>act like a nigger in game
>surprised you get banned

Attached: 1291726335145.jpg (425x301, 27K)

Any streamer can get you silenced for abusive chat or spamming. All they need is to get enough of their spergs to report you and the Bot will do it automatically.

>you have been suspended for typing: "nazi", "bitch". We do not tolerate disrespect and hate speech towards other players.

highly expected from some shitter that has piss in their battle tag too
Maybe stop being 13

Let's be honest, most of you are totally obnoxious faggots who don't know when to stop outside an non-anonymous area.

>you have been permanently banned for the following reason: using homophobic slurs against other players.

talk shit get banned how about next time don't be a racist incel.

Fortunately I don't play any of the aforementioned games any more, because I just can't take playing around fucking children who go waa waaa waaa and call for mommy when they get called a faggot or a nigger.

So then what? You just don't play games? What is even the point of being here you socially inept gobloid.

You are as dumb as the piece of turd I shat in your mother's mouth this morning, of course I play games, I just play games where you can call people niggers and faggots.

based to be honest

>Act like a faggot online
>Get reprimanded
>WOW WTF I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING OR ACT LIKE A FAGGOT AT ALL FUCK YOU DEVS IMMA SHOW Yea Forums THEY'RE DEFINITELY GONNA SIDE WITH ME AND NOT CALL ME A FAGGOT

faggot

remember back when the only thing you could be banned for in a videogame was obvious hacking/cheating? What happened gamers, did your balls fall off?

Attached: 1564594301414.jpg (722x349, 62K)

I remember being 14 too, OP

>shriek nigger at everyone
>wtf bros how could they ban me :(

> What happened gamers, did your balls fall off?
Unironically, yes. People don't remember the rioting that happened because there was a word filter in the first place in WoW because they're too young.

Now gamers are all "commies" who think corporations deserve to walk all over them. And when you point out that you have every right to be dissatisfied with it, you get the boilerplate "ITS A FREE COUNTRY THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT you're not free though, get back to kissing those boots"

these were all me

Not him but if the majority of people would just not play games that treated them that way; the game companies would change.
It's about game companies treating you like an adult who can behave themselves. If you're not 14, fucking prove it by playing games that don't have to nanny their players. People thinking that "Fuck" and "Faggot" are abusive, harmful words is what we used to call 'Carebears' back when WoW wasn't called 'WoW Classic'.