OOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOD. THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE WHO FUNDED THIS SHIT AND WILL CONTINUE

OOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOD. THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE WHO FUNDED THIS SHIT AND WILL CONTINUE

Attached: 31A525AA-B2FE-41F1-98FE-709DFE1E4509.jpg (750x570, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gU3uEBUBIEA&list=PL7SIP0NDfM2yyHKfRmCAociCcJKZHHY0E
starcitizentracker.github.io/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_Storm#Formation
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf31MzNgnNk
youtube.com/watch?v=nQlIh7sT4CA
youtu.be/RCK-E5AopVI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coping
youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A
youtube.com/watch?v=SNlWQ3s5Xc8
youtube.com/watch?v=blPpnnSOiwk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-AJ9d6A2Yk
twitter.com/rinjyu_circus/status/1164926596370685957?s=21
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6FF-ewiwmhs
youtube.com/watch?v=qszbHV1eavA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Citizen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that luuke?

OH NO NOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY 20K SHIP THAT I BOUGHT WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY IS GONNA HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 5 YEARS TO FLY AROUND BETA SERVERS

More features are coming.

Attached: chris_roberts.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

>You don't get paid 50k every time you post a png of a 3D ship onto a website

How do they do it bros?!

>Star Citizen's ... release date has been pushed back
What a surprise

Attached: 1316106600422.jpg (176x215, 11K)

>tfw Bannerlord will finally come out and there still won't be a sign of the Star Citizen beta

Attached: 1556288492688.jpg (342x295, 29K)

How much did they spend on that espresso machine again?

Attached: 1550435128016.jpg (370x318, 66K)

Attached: star_citizen_coffee.jpg (1200x687, 144K)

At this point, they're gonna need a server and hardware the size of a planet to run all the crap that's supposed to be in this game
Can't wait for my great great great great grandkids to play it though

Promises and screenshots
Promises and screenshots
Promises and screenshots

I don't even know what this game is about

>How do they do it
Literally a cult. Un-ironically a cult. These people are insane. They just paid 300 dollars plus to go eat dinner with CIG.

Retards, the espresso machine is irrelevant. 300 million dollars and the game is still in alpha after 8 years. That espresso machine and door is WHOLLY irrelevant.

This honestly. People have the idea of a cult being some well occult worship thing with demons and such. Most cults are all about money. The ones you dont hear about

post the door

Has it really been 8 years already? Fucking lmaoing @ all the faggots who paid for promises.

It's if "that kid" made a game. It's a space game where you can do anything, you can pilot a space ship and mine asteroids, and sell your stuff to space stations, and buy space stations, and pilot them, and have corporations and fleets of spaceships and have star wars, and you can also land on planets and build and do anything, and walk in your spaceship and on planets and space walk. You can preorder spaceships, preorder insurance, preorder plots on imaginary planets and pay to be in an exclusive club which gets to preorder the most expensive spaceships.

Like those celebrity cults. I guess that's what this is. Chris Roberts makes up bullshit terms like server side object container streaming to keep the cult paying and to make excuses for why the game is still un-ironically five years off in the most liberally nice estimate I can give.
Potentially more than 8 years actually.

Reminder that Roberts was literally a used car RENTAL salesmen

Attached: isssbnw1joy21.jpg (774x850, 102K)

Attached: star_citizen_door.png (1400x1800, 2.08M)

Well freelancer is one of the best games of all time

Whose noodly chimp arm is in the upper right?

I'm convinced the people who post the door and espresso machine are actually cultists looking for an easy strawman to shoot down in these threads.

This is only chapter 1 of it too . None of the other parts are ready. Chris Roberts wants to make some huge encompassing space saga of around 30 panned chapters.

Sounds like an autistic elite dangerous

How do you rent used car salseman?

Play x4 instead

Chris had to be kicked out of the Freelancer studio and the game had to be finished by microsoft.

>That espresso machine and door is WHOLLY irrelevant.
That's true. If there's no door then how are they going to get into their office? If there's no espresso machine, how are they going to quench their thirst?

>there are people unironically defending CI"G" by saying real dev started in 20__ and the first (current year-1) years were made to set up the company
This shit is the epitome of crowdfunding used as a loan, and the reason why publishers are needed.

I'll never get tired of this. Post yfw you didn't fall for >Scam Citizen

Attached: 1560675173181.jpg (1031x876, 145K)

It's like the scientology of video games at this point.

Dont ask questions. Just mind your business and leave StCi to their own devices.

Attached: BB3D5A1F-A9B9-440E-948C-6958944CA048.jpg (500x695, 67K)

you don't say? and the yfw le scam posters?
you're the brightest lad i've seen yet

Water and roof access

>around 30 panned chapters
The whole thing is already being panned!
Someone should take it out, it's been getting roasted for years!

Attached: hqdefaultIR06N58N.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Attached: based.jpg (634x648, 118K)

squadron 42 is going to be protected by the toughest denuvo yet
you will never play this game seething poorfags

Attached: tumblr_mapytmjduI1rsl35ao1_500.gif (500x221, 453K)

kek, good one grandpa

Another cultist that successfully derails these threads each time because they realize that Yea Forumsirgins are NPCs that need to react to every meme with their own meme.

>7

Attached: 1564109561433.png (1200x1000, 45K)

Dude imagine if Scientology actually funded and made a SC type game that used their lore in the game. Can you fucking imagine how many legit new members they'd get? Holy shit what did I just think up

>tfw even their leddit and forums are starting to shit on them and call them out
>tfw no face

I've seen Battlefield Earth. No way I'm trusting anything that lunatic writes as gospel.

Spectrum isn't, but the cult is having trouble keeping the peace on plebbit.

I'll melt you two with a blowtorch you make a joke like that again

Attached: Cute Raphi.png (798x448, 291K)

>work on alphas so people can play shitty version now rather than finishing it
Ok

You’re a pretty funny guy user

cant wait for the day it'll be finally confirmed cancelled and hear the cries of millions of people

Attached: 4riuxto19rq01.jpg (809x717, 71K)

Be careful with that torch, you might get burned!
More than he already has been with Scam Citizen, you mean!

Attached: SaltyFamiliarGopher-small[1].gif (336x252, 1.28M)

How was the menu?

THIRD
VERSION
OF A "PRE ALPHA"

>most expensive game in the world
>Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
>$292 million dollars, adjusted for inflation

How the fuck is this game the most expensive game in the world and takes longer than it?

That's including marketing. Star Citizen IS the most expensive game ever.

How do you think it's going to end?
One day it will be over, in 5, 10 or 15 years, they will release a project that will absolutely not deliver
But what do you think will happen? Will this be a huge shitshow, a storm, or just a flimsy puff because all the backers moved on from vidya?
Will thye make a huge release or just throw out whatever is ready at the time because they finally finished transerring all funds to Panama?

Attached: 1553089148795.png (1024x1364, 1.81M)

Releasing Star Citizen is akin to releasing HL2 E3: It will never live up to the hype and speculation, so the best solution is to never release it

Nowadays you can do both. Just make it early access forever and the defense comes on its own

Stated costs of producing vista usually include the marketing cost.

people didn't pay $300M for Episode 3, though

Attached: 1543452832683.jpg (463x375, 40K)

It was listed on Wikipedia for a while as such, but that made the cultists really mad when you pointed it out and they edit war'ed it off

So it's... EVE?
We already have that game and it didn't take this long to develop

Attached: ET TOO EEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Attached: 125343642431252.gif (400x220, 487K)

I think the bigger shitshow would happen if CIG actually delivers all they promise in a non-buggy way since at it stands right now nobody outside of the handful of full on fanatics would be shocked if tomorrow we get the news that the game is cancelled and CIG is filling for bankruptcy.

I'm looking forward to when this deck of cards falls over and the company gets its balls sued off

But isn't that thing already playable since forever?

Attached: 824DCD18-077D-454B-931D-2D4BC6A2EFEA.jpg (632x1952, 538K)

Attached: .........gif (244x248, 114K)

I forgot my face

Attached: HP Smugcraft.jpg (220x270, 27K)

Even if they delivered everything for tomorrow morning it would be several years too late, and with hundreds of millions too much
And rich faggots would have a blast while the "poor" people that spent less than 500$ would watch niggers flying capital ships

Attached: roadmap.jpg (7992x4832, 3.14M)

It was doomed form the start mainly becaus ALL features promised where underbudgeted to death, if AAA can't produce anything worthwile with half a billion dollar I can't see how those guys can crank out the game of the millenia with a gazillion features on a similar budget, its just does not make sense.

How delusional do you have to be to not immediately tell this is a scam

Attached: B1E382B6-2EF3-44A9-809E-5AD025B6A8A1.png (136x102, 28K)

>ship rental
Is it going to be for real money?

I'm $1,200 deep boys, ask me anything.

>Half of 3.7 has been moved to either .8 or .9

Attached: 1550636253669.jpg (305x276, 70K)

It's not a scam, they're already 13% complete.
starcitizentracker.github.io/

is your mom proud of you?

Attached: smile.png (485x361, 129K)

No you are not, stop larping or post proof

Overall she is. If we're talking about Star Citizen in particular though she never has a clue what I blow my money on.

>Retards, the espresso machine is irrelevant.

It's indictiive of wasteful spending, which shows how the rest of the project is going.

This reminds me a lot of those early Dot.com startups and especially John Romero's Ion Storm:

>In a fashion similar to other dot com busts, the company spent lavishly on office decor and facilities for employees.[2] The corporate headquarters of Ion Storm were located in Suite 5400,[3] 22,000-square-foot (2,000 m2) of space in a penthouse suite on the 54th floor, the top floor, of the Chase Tower in Downtown Dallas. Ion Storm spent $2 million on the facility. Lisa Chadderdon of Fast Company said that the penthouse location was "unusual".[4] For the first ten years after the construction of the JPMorgan Chase Tower, the penthouse location had been unleased.[4]

>Russ Berger Design Group, a firm most known for its work in designing recording studios, was responsible for interior design of the headquarters. This included a ten-foot-wide company logo set into the terrazzo floor of the lobby and matching green elevator doors.[2] The headquarters included a "crash room", a dormitory facility with two beds, three couches, a VCR, a wide-screen television, and two telephone booths. It also housed a gaming room with a ping-pong table and four arcade machines, a changing area, and a shower room. The headquarters included these facilities because many employees in the video game industry work long hours at a time.[4] The sun shone through the office's glass rooftop directly into the monitors of the employees, forcing them to cover their cubicles with black fabric.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_Storm#Formation

L. Ron Hubbard's ghost is in bemusement at the ability of this company to keep this going.

My bad, I was actually off by a bit. It's over $1,300

Attached: firefox_AriPVdcKHS.png (1002x1289, 472K)

>fulfillment: DONE

Attached: realistic woman having a giggle.webm (378x412, 803K)

Are you still a cult member or an apostate?
>Last order June 2019
Nevermind

I'm cautiously optimistic and likely to lose a gamble. I only have one more thing I'd like to purchase but likely wont.

Nobody needs any strawmen when the release date keeps getting pushed back on its own

Best game i never seen

SQ42 is going to be 10 hour long TRASH.
Go play some classics.

Attached: 511JH3Y5DVL._AC_SY400_.jpg (322x400, 34K)

It's like saying that DNF actually only took 3-4 years to make because the development from those last years were the only ones that actually made it into the game.

BETA TEST FOR SINGLE PLAYER GAME THIS IS NOT OKAY

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 9K)

He wasnt exactly that, he gave rides to Hollywood b and c tier celebrities from the airport trying to scam them into his shitty movies or simply build a fake agenda of contacts (yep, this is me in the car with Labeouf) to scam investors

KWAB

Are you retarded?

Basically

"Sparisoma chrysopterum, a species of parrotfish also known as kwab, pink kwab, as well as redtail parrotfish, blue parrotfish, pink parrot, blisterside and blue black-finned chub"
wot?

>Nioh

You should invest your money better, like in gatcha games.
At least you'll get cute jpgs of lolis in return and not only ships

Attached: ron damon.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I thought they cancelled the "Squadron 42" thing?

>blatant splurging of funds
>th-that's a strawman!
don't tell me you actually gave them money you like the fucking idiot you sound like

Literally just play star sector

Attached: stocking2.png (1038x1557, 772K)

Fortunately for me all the ships I own are playable minus one of them lacking severe functionality. Unfortunate for me though is that the game is never going to be what it wants to be. I just hope it can at least be a decent game even if scaled down and unfinished. The current versions are promising but need a lot of work. Their biggest crime was choosing CryEngine and it's honestly the source of most of the problems on top of bad money decisions the company has made but I have no real right to complain about their money decisions.

>13% in 8 years
At this rate the game will be finished in 2072

>cultists
>cultist
So did you get tired of getting called that after displaying that type of behavior for so long that you're attempting to appropriate it?

not a big deal to finish at this rate they only need about two billion

Not too bad honestly, it's just prepping the game for me to finally get to the proper age demographic for space sims.

Attached: 1491490553048.gif (350x262, 2.66M)

Its coming in 2 years time. Find out then.

The greatest scam of all time.

holy shit sauce

Attached: 1566914589598.jpg (600x600, 51K)

You guys are acting like low I.Q., niggers when it come to this stuff. Do you not understand that you can't use tech that doesn't exist? Do you monkey brained niggers understand that? CIG had to BUILD a polynomial quantum drive calculator attuned for each drive system, and flesh out a procedural galaxy generator. That technology, at scale, DID NOT EXIST when they started working on the game.

There is no SCAM, there is no BS, they had to BUILD that technology from the ground up because NO ENGINE in existence can do what they had to build.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT?

It took them three and a half years to build that technology and another year to stabilize and optimize that technology. Now that it's complete, they're working on content creation.

You nor any other ignorant nigger will ever address that. You'll continue to wade around in your intellectual filth and piss poor lives because you haven't half the brains to accomplish what the engineers at CIG did, and in your jealousy you would rather slag them through the mud than at least appreciate the fact that because of what they accomplished this tech can now be scaled and distributed as property technology for other projects. What they did helps the industry overall.

EA nor Ubisoft are doing that at all. They are REGRESSING the industry with degenerate diversity politics and the deconstruction of Western values. Their games are used for little more than Left-wing agitprop and instead of focusing on how that's HURTING our industry you stupid slave-worthy niggers would rather complain about the ONLY development studio in the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD working on technology that's advancing the ENTIRE FUCKING GAMING INDUSTRY.

nice pasta

>They're a cultist! We're not the cultists! They derail our threads! They're cultists, our game is coming out! *donates 1k*

Attached: sb_hoesmad.jpg (750x874, 57K)

They need to allow founders who've paid for stuff in the game to bequeath their shit to family members in their will if this keeps going for much longer.
No joke. It will eventually reach a point where it'll be better to simply let the people who've invested die off rather than actually deliver the product.

only 20 grand? and you didn't even refinance your home mortgage? babby tier.

Attached: paypig.png (639x569, 270K)

>can't use tech that doesn't exist
>uses cryengine
(You) don't deserve it

PC MASTER RACE

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (200x164, 7K)

By time this game comes out we'll have already fucking colonised Mars.

>50 years in the future
>on your death bed
>check neo 4 channel for the last time
>"Star citizen officially cancelled"
>implode with pure euphoria from thousands of angry retards that invested their pension into jpg pictures of ships
Brahs, i can't wait when it all comes down. I can't wait for tears and shitposting.

Attached: 1473542199652.png (246x183, 82K)

did you buy any pictures of spaceships lately?

So, how many thousands of dollars have you spent on imaginary ships?

Imagine if the game one day comes out (i know I know...) and it has all the promised features promised (dont laugh please, it could happen!) Well, imagine in that case that people get the game, start to play the game and realize space sims are boring and a dated relic from the early 90s, wouldnt that be more fun than the game being a huge scam?

no one ever said Billy was a smart or rational guy

>more than 4 years
>it still holds up
>youtube.com/watch?v=Gf31MzNgnNk
OH NONONO...

By the time this comes out I could spend $30k on a real spaceship

Every time there's any Star Citizen news I assume it's this. I wonder how long Chris will keep this house of cards standing.

>13k for an expresso machine when you can get cheaper coffee machines that still do the required jobs for way less

Hey, I recognize your posts. You're the Star Citizen fanboy that calls people "cultists" for laughing at idiots like that still throw money at this crap.

The absolute irony of this is that Scam Citizen will literally never reach the heights that EVE online has with only a fraction of the support, staff, or fan feedback. You'd be hard pressed to find an EVE fan who will actually defend anything in EVE other than ISK being a boon to player development and the devs fucking off and letting the lunatic fans create their own universe. Yet Scam Citizen fans will defend this literal moneymaking scheme until its nonexistent release.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQlIh7sT4CA
youtu.be/RCK-E5AopVI

>Bannerlord
Do we have a date or anything? I just realized I stopped checking months ago

Attached: 1500910269088.jpg (717x767, 80K)

Just gotta keep dangling that carrot in front of NPC's faces just enough so they don't forget to keep spending money

Attached: cfT3rdu.gif (480x271, 869K)

Given that at this point i consider Scam Citizen and their backers to be a fucking cult, if it comes out and it's shit, backers are still going to defend it.

More importantly, someone post the pic where they refused to refund a guy on his deathbed.

>the year is 2085
>first child is born on Mars
>Star Citizen launches with appalling reviews and performance issues
>day one patch is promised within the next decade

Attached: 1560775074810.jpg (528x543, 29K)

Chris needs to go to jail in any other industry he would be in jail already for fraud

Sounds like your typical startup today

I work in accounting for a company that operates franchise food & beverage shops at US highway rest stops, and
that's how much dunking donut's espresso machines cost. if they got it for their employee cafeteria, that's pretty standard. Yea Forumsirgin neets don't realize how absurd restauration operating costs are

All the cognitive dissonance of backers trying to convince themselves it's good will be hilarious

in game currency, your character goes to a kiosk and rents a ship for temporary ownership.

there is no employee cafeteria my guy, it's an office break room. I don't know how many offices you've worked in with industrial professional coffee machines but I've worked in lots of offices and they all just have shitty k-cup machines

At this rate All hl3 fan project spin-offs will finish the dyson sphere borialis ship storyline will be out before scamcitizen

True. True. These faggots squabble over 60 dollar games.

Serena Valentina. Have fun.

You sure it's not ironic shitposting?

We already went through that with Elite Dangerous

Like what the fuck does it even do when it costs 13k? What makes it worth the money?

You can't get sued if you never cancel the game

Attached: index.jpg (246x205, 6K)

thank you based user

Yes. You could have typed your question into Google instead of Yea Forums

Hahaha now it makes sense

>please pay 1000USD for SP beta access

Attached: youmu.png (900x851, 220K)

Thats for a business that has thousands of customers a day every single day of the year. It needs to be high quality because if it breaks then you lose business.

They bought it for their office break room.

>look at this goyim cam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes

In other words, it's selling expensive trash to idiots with money.

No money into the game yet but I sincerely hope it works out in the end. The game looks incredibly promising and honestly, if they pull it off, it will be the GOAT. The playable beta versions they have now look promising and the tech is there so I've not given up on it.

Putting money into this before release? Lol buddy. But there's no reason to not want it to succeed if you aren't invested.

>I'm cautiously optimistic
Why? I can imagine when this whole thing started being optimistic (OH SHIT AN INDUSTRY LEGEND UNFETHERED BY CORPORATE SHILLS TO MAKE THE DREAM GAME!) I can even fucking imagine having hope like a couple of years ago if you have the social awareness of a rock.

But what warrants being optimistic in mid-2019 after so many pushbacks, cut features, botched promises and blatantly jewish business practices?

I shouldn't even have to use a reaction face. This is just fucking common sense.
How does nobody get rung any bells with a crowdfund that's 7 years into development but they ask you to hork over 3 digit figures on money for fucking .JPGs?

Attached: 1566277630848.jpg (831x960, 81K)

That's weird. Totally reminds me of something.

Attached: scientologyroadmap.png (2498x4000, 1.48M)

laughing at wasted money is reason enough for me

it is just to make the game perfect, you know
also so the scammer can find a legal paradise, and a good mansion there, and some sicarios ready

I'm glad this autism simulator is never coming out. Everyone who spent a cent on this shit should be sent to a remodeled Auschwitz.

Attached: 1436573277761.jpg (250x220, 8K)

>trash
Poorfag lingo for I can't afford it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coping

>letting google know anything about you
Oof

this guy and the EA and rockstar casinos are going to give job to journos and lawyers for years on end

just because you can buy something doesn’t mean you should

Its like grinding in a RPG, but with real money.
So a mobage?

use bing then

Then go ask DuckDuckGo then dummy.

Attached: baftacr_33.0.jpg (1400x654, 68K)

get a job neet incel

t. spent 6000 dollars on .jpegs of spaceships

Match my JPEGs bro!

It's retarded, it's a sign that you belong to a certain level of assholery. It's like those idiots who humidify the filter of their coffee machine and pour hot water while doing a circle or a 8.

Attached: star_citizen_jpgs.png (1160x470, 809K)

mfw i fell for >Scam Citizen

Attached: degrading.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

t. poor piratefag neet incel

Hey Billy, how's virginity?

Attached: 1560554059196.gif (720x720, 2.05M)

>in stock
Hurry up guys, it's probably limited.

Espresso machines work by forcing high pressure hot water through the espresso grounds. It's expense is partially due to the niche demand but it is a precision, high powered piece of equipment. The price is pretty standard and it tastes way better than a consumer grade espresso machine.

A fool and his money

kek

Attached: smug.jpg (264x282, 10K)

Yikes!

Attached: C7514ABF-1759-4B25-A4F2-6F4C47C509CC.jpg (1275x1698, 286K)

There's like 200 people working on the game, I think. I think it suits their need.

Attached: USA.gif (326x284, 2.34M)

Honestly I don't even feel like development truly started until the last couple of years. Development was super stagnant for a really long time but lately they have finally been implementing features and content. It wasn't until 3.0 that it actually became somewhat of a game and started getting worked on. Some updates may still be getting pushed back even with the new roadmap but at least they're finally making progress. I feel like the first five years was them trying to figure out how the hell they're going to get the idea working on CryEngine and now we're finally in development.

Plenty of games have had rocky developments but they aren't always transparent to us, we always find out about all the crazy ups and downs later. This project could very easily fail and even in the low chance that it releases with most of the promised features will it even be a good game? I'm in on a hard gamble but it's too late for any regrets, I'd only have myself to blame. I'm really into the idea of what the game wants to be but realize everything always sounds better on paper than what it actually ends up becoming. If this game ends up being scaled back heavily on features but is still a good fun game I'll be satisfied. I just want a space game with that sense of presence. Not simply being a ship. Being able to collaborate with other players on a single ship. I can only have hope at this point anyways, not like refunds are available this long after my purchases. If I lose on the gamble I can't even be salty about it, it was my decision. I knew what I was getting myself into from the beginning and even back when I made my first purchase I thought I was a bit crazy on such a wild gamble. Wish me luck.

Nothing like drinking a high end espresso and robbing retards blind

I think they're just seeing how long they can keep this shit up before they run off into the bahamas or some shit.

Attached: star citizen.jpg (474x346, 25K)

These ships look like absolute garbage. Holy fuck.

Attached: longdeath.png (305x500, 5K)

Chris already bought a 5 million dollar masnion.

How bad can Star Citizens really be? One Angry Gamer says they're good guys, and i rather trust him than some poor third world scum

No, that's clearly Luuuke.

Scientologists have kickass golf courses and swimming pools that are out of beta and available to be used by all members of the tax exempt country club I mean religion.

im expecting gta online in space.
quite literally all its gonna become if it ever does come out.

>Wing Commander and The Completionist are literally the same ship

Attached: 1567204092320.gif (320x256, 1.86M)

It’s never going to release. Even if they are working on it and adding features eventually you need to stop so you can release the game. There’s infinite amount of features you can add but then you won’t release so it’s pointless.

Makes me think it’s a scam or that they can’t program and have nothing to show.

please, guys, I need to know. Has anyone been able to get the tie fighter mod for Xwing alliance to work? I wanna play tie fighter again instead of waiting for vaporware.

it doesn't.
but it's a professional tool you use in places that actually generate profit. if it pays itself, doesn't break easily, works faster, is safer, is the best quality, has professional support in case it breaks then you pay for it if you want to run a business.

a couple of normal 300$ ones that operate at lower heat and pressure and still deliver a great coffee would have been a much more reasonable purchase, but hey, you don't get to run a ponzi scheme for 8 years and then take financially responsable decisions

And you know the best thing about the JPEGs? Those ships will never look like that. Their design can change drastically from one day to another, based on Chris Roberts' current mood.
You should check the video series "Sunk Cost Galaxy" on Youtube, the guy talks about the behind-the-scenes stuff, like that time Chris Roberts offered a chance to his fans to design and build a ship that would be featured in the game. Turns out that the ship that won got a redesign and doesn't exist anymore.

Billy is a furfag.

Fucking this.
Why so many bullshit is acceptable for vidya?
Why vidya is the one media that's so defenseless and gets the worse?

>this shit cost more to make than Endgame for 8 years

>mfw I never gave a single dollar to any crowdfunded shit

Attached: 1492312120492.jpg (500x386, 57K)

>unironically spending over $100 on a single game
I shiggy diggy doo

>gta online in space
Currently CIG is making some sort of ARMA abomination that will NEVER be balanced ever.

Maybe the real Star Citizen was all the friends we made along the way.
youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

Attached: ANSWER.jpg (336x502, 30K)

I was wondering what you were talking about but then I remembered that you're right, Chris doesn't even give you what you bought half the time. Look at the 300 series ships. They're now iphones.

I thought that big guy was Luuuuke

get a job and have sex incel

>One Angry Gamer
>Angry Joe
>Angry Video Game Nerd
Why are gamers so angry

That company is just a big laundry money machine.

Practically everyone who got to the internet early enough and was into videogames watched AVGN religiously, these people eventually started channels of their own and either paid homage to AVGN or tried to copy the gimmick, and then it's just a cycle.

I see people commenting all the time about sub companies or whatever they're called being opened under CIG but I cannot find them. Maybe I'm just a brainlet and don't know where to look, but if that's legitimate that needs to be brought to light.

They can't say the N-word

White fragility

I have literally never once watched angry video game nerd. t. was using the internet in the late 90s as a kid.

That's why I said "practically everyone". There are always exceptions.

Idiots, if you don't know how money laundering or Ponzi schemes work don't talk about them
Money laundering required CASH business, so there is no record. Selling things through a credit card does not work for money laundering.

It was popular to trash videogames back then.

Another exception here. I don't do gamer culture.

It's also part of the edgy nu metal phase of the 90s I guess

I was a huge fan of nu metal though.
I didn't say that there's laundering, but some shit it up when there are so many companies registered to this one developer.

Yeah I meant that most ship designs that they sell aren't even build yet, so there are chances that some ship models won't look like the artworks that were advertised.

Actually there were rumors a few years ago about laundering money activities within the market that CIG had.

ÂŁ10 (and you can pay less) for a french press and and a bag of good coffee will make you better tasting cofffee than those machines anyway.

honestly why? why would you spend that much on a game that's not even out yet?

Ok, you are right and money laundry in the XXI stills physical cash, it's not money laudry then, but something fishy as fuck is going on and it shows.

>Kevin Spacey was a character in the game
Come on.

CIG sold the redeemer which is still nowhere to be found, and not only that, the chances of it being actually made are slim to none. CIG fucking hates that ship and seems to resent the fact that they had the community interaction. This is the real scam right here, they keep promising more and more new ships, selling them, while not making old ones then delaying the games further.
An espresso is not a french press.

Back then, being mad at videogames for doing stupid shit wasn't very commonplace as it wasn't all that difficult to make a fun game. Nowadays, however, videogames are nothing if not an eternal fountain of anger to drink deeply from.

No, but it makes good, strong coffee at a fraction of the price.

But the whole point of an espresso is to have the strength of that entire brew in a tiny little cup.

The vast majority of games that spend a significant amount of time in development hell (5~ years) wind up being garbage. There is literally no reason for Roberts to move so slowly when he has so much money to spend. You're out of your mind.

I'm dumb and desperate.

>when he has so much money to spend
user I...

>furry apologist
Sounds about right.

Attached: fugya.jpg (135x185, 5K)

You don't need that, just have a normal cup and drink it over ten minutes or so.

$300 mil just for development, user. It's the most expensive game ever.

Normal cup means you need to go piss more often. The point of the espresso is to not drink a normal cup. What are you not getting here? It's basically a shot of caffeine flavored with coffee.

fyre citizen

He doesn't have that much money to spend. Most of it is gone.

Why don't you just play Elite: Dangerous?

don't forget the classic
youtube.com/watch?v=SNlWQ3s5Xc8
youtube.com/watch?v=blPpnnSOiwk

Which means he spent it on frivolities and stupid ideas...so there's no reason to have faith in the project as a whole.

>ygw you didnt fall for this scam

Attached: 1506186398917.png (628x775, 469K)

Why did this game make so much? Why not just play a similar game?

You're right, but I just wanted to point out that that 300 million is practically gone judging by just how much it costs for the number of employees they have. 500 people and 300 million dollars later (40 of which was supposed to be used solely for marketing) and these retards still can't shit out either game.
Stop trying to derail the thread, cultist.

Literally a cult.

God, why would anyone want to play a game with these people?

imagine thinking you need to strawman or make things up to hate on this cult shit

Was about to ask for this lmao

>the fucking squeaking

every fucking time

Attached: 1371016381768.jpg (486x409, 71K)

So its second life in space

Attached: DrKimSuperHero.jpg (1200x756, 76K)

>Every thread these specific things are posted
>Constantly derails thread and makes it die faster

Attached: thinking (6).jpg (673x673, 43K)

Attached: 7202F01D-4E6A-4584-8587-6931E4E91E96.jpg (2048x2045, 821K)

Attached: 1555549928602.gif (512x512, 510K)

Attached: 1553138007685.png (394x355, 170K)

>furries sinking all of daddy's money into retarded shit
Every time

>Four posts in a row bringing the thread closer to death with nothing contributed to the thread
Proving my point that cultists are posting the
>post yfw you didn't for the scam

MUH DICK

You'd have to e dumber than a sack of hammers to give Roberts any money.

Attached: 1538441196020.jpg (1280x720, 357K)

>Paranoia
user take your pills, anons just love posting smug images on an image board

Attached: 11218E9D-B356-4F3E-8FA4-1DE90720FE6F.png (612x645, 291K)

Quick, user. Tell me who the artist is before the jannies arrive.

Ive been western game free for years now

Attached: 1520620828765.gif (128x128, 49K)

Attached: 1465343183791.gif (320x288, 15K)

Prove me wrong. It's the same thing as roll images.

and the follow up
youtube.com/watch?v=n-AJ9d6A2Yk

>no refunds

Attached: 1560791383351.jpg (530x528, 41K)

twitter.com/rinjyu_circus/status/1164926596370685957?s=21

>Not new IPs
Prove me wrong

>NOOOOOOOOO STOP MAKING FUN OF ME I SOLD MY CAR AND TOOK A LOAN TO AFFORD THE WING COMMANDER SHIP IF THE GAME DOESN’T COME OUT THEY’LL BREAK MY LEGS PLEASE PLEASE NO STOP PLEASE THIS ISN’T FUNNY

Attached: F24B051B-A46B-4E1F-BD22-36006A307E5C.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Imagine paying tens of thousands of dollars for something that will never be released.

Attached: 1522317467797.gif (240x176, 912K)

>Prove my paranoid delusions wrong
Nah, just suffer you schizo

Attached: FE7A78FA-8EAB-42F6-B3D6-A771C78E30AC.jpg (1763x1445, 647K)

Thank you so much

Thanks.

Try harder

Attached: Screenshot (599).png (380x145, 9K)

yeah but does it taste $13k good?

I didn't call you a samefag you retarded fucker hahaha
Again, prove me wrong. Cutlist makes the derailment post and Yea Forumsirgins meme the thread to death. An effective way of killing negativity about the project on Yea Forums.

I'm almost sad for these guys in fact.

Attached: 1559200551956.jpg (500x688, 100K)

this.

i don't understand how people could possibly see this ending in any other way. just how deep can this self-delusion go?

giving your money to strangers for 6 years

Attached: 1566936586711.jpg (250x250, 20K)

>it's revealed that Chris, who everyone thought had dies years before, had actually used the money to transfer his consciousness into a robot body so that he could continue to scam generation upon generation retarded manchildren out of their credits over the Holonet
Can't wait

Attached: 1549167724810.jpg (812x810, 243K)

Webpage editing is so easy that these screengrabs don't really prove jack shit.

Attached: (You).png (496x98, 12K)

because vidya consumers are usually absolute fucking retards who just buy whatever they can
this game in particular is a good display of that, it keeps getting pushed back nonstop and has no clear sign of being playable any time soon and you still have retards who pay thousands for it

I'll stick playing one of the best scifi games of all time instead

Attached: 1566935494899.gif (320x269, 826K)

POST THE WEBUM

no wait, it's 9

Attached: 1525516542276.jpg (293x236, 30K)

I'll give you a hint I was one of those people posting here

That took a while.

Attached: 56%.png (1006x1408, 1.54M)

Stupid retards, I didn't call them samefag.

>there are people who actually pay for this vaporware

Attached: 1516702404490.jpg (259x206, 13K)

Attached: 20190831_140532.jpg (556x476, 138K)

pretty sure it's several ships

Is he in Mexico?

Attached: 1518299473795.png (900x1000, 198K)

Im just pointing out posting a screen of (You)s to prove you're not samefagging doens't mean much because webpage editing is incredibly easy, so someone could add or remove whatever (You)s they need to create "evidence."

You were too old. He appealed to middle schoolers and high schoolers around 2006-7 era

Attached: 1441382097644.gif (192x291, 363K)

The best part is how they all look boring and shitty.

The entire game looks like generic graphic card boxart but cultists treat it like some masterpiece thats worth the 10 year wait and $2 billion pricetag

Attached: mao_cigarettes.jpg (400x284, 52K)

Ship designs are all completely uninspired.

Attached: 1566661376053.gif (320x514, 1.92M)

I fell for it but it was kinda cheap and I wanted a space game, don't laugh at me please

Attached: 1560202417123.jpg (1200x1015, 140K)

>PC master race
>supposed to be smart gamers
>still finance this obvious scam

>Old people that haven't touched a video game since Chris Roberts was developing them
>Smart

Open wide.
March 2020 for Early Access.

i can guarantee im older than you and ive never watched that fucking faggot once in my entire life. kill yourself patreon cuck

>F THE GAME DOESN’T COME OUT THEY’LL BREAK MY LEGS

kek

People just wanted a new Wing Commander. How many of them thought it would take seven years to deliver a beta of that? This is such a scam.

The core audience for this game is old-ass boomers who played this genre in the early 90s. PCMR is later.

Imagine what it’s like to realize your boomer dad is wasting your inheritance not on a RV or Corvette but virtual spaceships in a vaporware MMO.

Look at the design user. It's very utilitarian and stainless steel so it was probably not meant for personal use. It was designed to be behind a counter at a coffee shop not in a breakroom at a fraud developer.

Attached: 1549024916815.gif (600x600, 297K)

incredible timeline desu

This. A community's collective "Big Five" increases in neuroticism and decreases in openness to experience and agreeableness the more old people they are. This is why the Star Citizen community is full of deranged cultists, /pol/ cries shill at eachother, and trannies are all literally insane. It's because old people have ruined the internet.

Never used Patreon, faggot.

>posting smug anime girls is all part of the Roberts Cult's master meme plan I swear
>you can stop it now
>please stop
No.
At least I don't have to """donate""" two thousand dollars to hiroshimoot to be allowed to see the .jpgs lmao.

Attached: 445.gif (320x320, 392K)

Attached: 1566841099699.jpg (356x477, 44K)

Attached: 1496196694154.jpg (625x519, 35K)

>early access

Dude, there's a cult for smug anime girls? How do I join?

Never have contributed to a go fund me and never will. Used to get a lot of shit around here for not "supporting innovation" and I always said that paying for promises was a stupid idea.

Unsurprisingly, I don't get much shit for it anymore though.

So what would you guys do in the unlikely event of Star Citizen actually releasing and being great?
>Ignore it - it's not your type of game
>Buy it because you like space sims and the new X game is buggy as fuck
>Pirate it and laugh at all the fags who dumped thousands of dollars into something you got for free
>Pirate

based Marley and Marley

Play the game
>pirating it
Good fucking luck. Both single player and multiplayer requires their servers.

Who
>Excited but not buying .jpg's
here?
Been loosely following this complete mess of a development since inception, but I don't do kickstarters / crowdfunding so I've just been watching the youtube videos every once in a while admiring the concept art and in-game footage.
Will buy if it comes to anything good in the future, but I don't buy things that aren't done yet.

Attached: 1564640036083.jpg (1024x972, 63K)

You can’t do any of that shit in EVE

OH NO NO NO

This. Buy the game if it ever releases. Don't give them money before they deliver.

Well shilled, my goy, spend thousands more dollars on this game, please.

funny

Attached: Cheeky.png (680x680, 348K)

Loving every laugh

Attached: 1550598936899.jpg (960x960, 74K)

/thread

>The sun shone through the office's glass rooftop directly into the monitors of the employees, forcing them to cover their cubicles with black fabric.
lolll

Early access in this case means almost feature complete, it'll be fine tuning and polish from user feedback iirc
Bannerlord of all things will literally be out before star citiven leaves alpha

>still paying in 2019
>ever buying kikestarter
>still paying post 2013

Not that user, but I call the people who keep giving money to this monstrosity cultistssame for the kojima drones

It's an idea that is too dumb TO FAIL, let's just post concept art and virtual spaceships for rich kids to buy, because they think they will be the natural leaders and champions of the game when it comes out. Too bad it's NEVER coming out, masterful shit

Attached: axqicju3snl11.png (989x1334, 1.59M)

Attached: cHV4u.gif (256x192, 1.03M)

I am a barista and that expresso machine is a god damn fucking scam

>Coffee beans at the top of the expresso
AAAAAAAHHHH.

>spent $60 on this
>check in from time to time
It's easy to get outraged at the complete lack of competency at CIG, but I just try to ignore it. I dunno if it will ever really come out, but I don't care anymore. They blew their lead with graphics, with exploration, with combat. What could have been the 'game of the future' is just playing catch up to other titles now. It's sadder than anything.

I still remeber
>answer the call 2016
Twenty fucking sixteen m.youtube.com/watch?v=6FF-ewiwmhs
3:58

Attached: aurora_pineda_sg_by_thegodofcities_ddf6u6a.jpg (1080x1171, 88K)

Attached: 1567103041016m.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

And they don't stop coming...

Attached: 1234324657897.png (531x592, 34K)

FINISH THE GAME YOU GIGAKIKE

Attached: 1553294473679.jpg (710x539, 273K)

He would not. All the top guys commit fraud regardless of the industry. They just have so much money that they can afford it.

At this point the various HL3 fan projects, Black Mesa, Bannerlord, and Banjo Kazooie are going to get new games and get complete before Star Citizen reaches beta

Attached: 1553894860217.jpg (312x369, 18K)

mmmmmm smells like cheese

im going to own this space station one day

Half Life 3 will get announced, developed, and released by Valve before Star Citizen reaches beta, lol

>Black Mesa
black mesa has gotten a portion of xen content released a while ago

Attached: auroraramp.gif (240x134, 806K)

>Banjo Kazooie
I might not buy an Xbone 2, but I'll definitely buy Gamepass on PC if they release a good looking Banjo Threeie.

Attached: 1564000465277.webm (380x480, 1.41M)

This is why i'm alive, just to see how Star Citizen will end
Either it will come out and be the greatest video game ever known to man, or it will just be cancelled or will come out with less than what was promised in the initial pitch and the internet will go apeshit

Look at him. Look at his eyes.
He knows.

Attached: he knows.png (400x490, 163K)

There are RETARDS in this trash site who still defends the fraud of the decade in fucking 2019. Jesus Christ.

Attached: garfolf.jpg (138x133, 8K)

That EVE video is a work of art.

that progression tree is better than in most rpgs nowdays, not gonna lie

Attached: 1453845463560.jpg (295x295, 27K)

>niggas spending thousands of dollars for digital space ships
>game's beta has not even released yet
>It's been 8 years...

Attached: 1536223520305.jpg (1111x597, 148K)

here's another 5 millions, so you can release that beta faster.

Attached: kjrug7.jpg (720x720, 93K)

>It's not even a beta for the actual game, it's for some singleplayer spinoff nobody asked for
Is CIG the Enron of vidya?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x1183, 273K)

Attached: 1545759428181.jpg (854x792, 90K)

I gotta give him credit, this entire "project" has been one big clever way to endlessly fund himself.

The single player part was the original idea though. It was the open world MMO that was an after thought.

reminder that are people retarded enough to take LOANS in their name to donate to this shit game

Attached: Untitled.png (1462x859, 978K)

Attached: 1375590687440.gif (180x155, 939K)

Even if it ever comes out the game will die out in a hurry. The turbo whales who spent tens of thousands of dollars on ships and backing the company will rule over the game with ships that can no longer be bought that carry massive advantages and god forbid you draw any of their ire lest they bring down their own in game power and power with customer support being a ten ton mega whale

>the squeaking
we, as a species, are worthy of genocide

Attached: sisko-infp-pics-011.png (500x200, 142K)

think of it this way; you now have a genuine, recognizable target for unrestricted genocide if the game ever does launch

Attached: 1hp.jpg (480x533, 75K)

Attached: 1510951623248.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

>it's for some singleplayer spinoff nobody asked for
that's litterally what everybody initially asked for and wanted, and what I still want. The multiplayer featurecreep bullshit is the shit nobody asked for.

>white collar crime
>plausible deniability
Enriching yourself on the job is not a crime. Even if you do find something criminal, it's hard to prove and even if you somehow pull it off, he will be just in jail for a few years while already having the cash so nothing really happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=qszbHV1eavA

this nigga outdo Moloneux's entire career of scamming with one game

Attached: 18hghaynxmbfjjpg.jpg (270x217, 10K)

how are we even sure all of the kickstarter money is going into the game?

are you by chance into FinDom?

>gambling 1800 american dollars on a game that doesnt even exist
holy fuck visit a casino

>unleased
I had read this as "unleashed" and had a radically different interpretation

>Molyneux

At least Molyneux made Populous, Black & White and Fable. Despite his feature whore/bragging it at least remains somewhat within the context of the game meanwhile Roberts is promising stupid shit like eye lash simulation, in comparison he makes Molyneux's promises entirely believable.

Scambert is only mostly known from Freelancer and he's been clinging to it ever since. Imagine all the idiots thinking a guy who made Freelancer could possibly achieve the promises and features made with Star Citizen. The barebones bullshot demo can barely run as it is.

this is funny as fuck.
it's like a joke that never gets old. I almost backed this during the kickstarter in 2011? 8 years ago, kek.
people get born and die in such a timeframe.

At least he did good games in between fuckups. They don't even compare mate.

I'm still mad about Fable 3 but Molyneux seemed to at least have humor about the whole thing. He personally endorsed a Fable review that shat on the game.

> FRAME DRIVE CHARGING

> FRAME DRIVE CHARGING

> FRAME DRIVE CHARGING
> are we there yet?
> FRAME DRIVE CHARGING

> FRAME DRIVE CHARGING
> FRAME DRIVE CHARGING
> hey look found black hole
> hey black hole does nothing
> FRAME DRIVE CHARGING
> FRAME DRIVE CHARGING
> FRAME DRIVE CHARGING

> FRAME DRIVE CHARGING

Post full image please.

Didn't fall for star citizen.

Didn't fall for no man's sky.

It's easy. What's wrong with you user?

The funniest part of Freelancer would have never happened if Roberts had anything to say about it, for basically the exact same shit happening to Star Citizen right now. It only actually came out because the publisher finally got pissed, kicked him off the team, and brought someone else in to finish it.

No you're autistic.

>Thinking I'm defending this massive scam
FUCKING RETARD JESUS CHRIST

If you jump or try to run through a window, your character has a more than 50% chance to clip that window so you'll be outside your jpg and your character will die. This is how buggy this game is right now and a lot of cultist still defend it.

My three year old nephew does the same thing with his teddy bear where he makes a squeaking noise and it's supposed to be the bear talking.

Attached: 22.png (203x204, 98K)

Attached: 1549596280283.jpg (368x428, 26K)

I got a better example
>Starter ships still cannot do basic missions, you need to pay additional money to do basic missions
>When doing basic missions (pick up box and deliver it somewhere) you can fall through the world into an endless void on your ship or on a station
This is how buggy and pay2win this game.

Attached: FaceMaker.jpg (625x622, 43K)

Attached: 1564773921462.png (548x407, 219K)

Attached: IMG-20190830-WA0029.jpg (1440x2560, 232K)

they're basically doing what every other game company wants to do. They just don't give a single fuck. I think this crossed the line into fraud a very long time ago and I'm just waiting for the class action lawsuit.

Attached: Oh_yeah_yeah_oh_yeah_yeah_yeah_yeah.gif (250x241, 224K)

It's going to be a good game. It's worth the money, I donated 60 dollars, I think that's fair for a AAA game.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x210, 448K)

HAHAHA

Attached: 1460324804990.png (640x639, 437K)

I'll eat stale bread if this shit happens.

Unironically this. It's got its warts but it's a shipped product that's actually playable.

>you will never play this game
You didn't need those extra words at the end, friend. No one will ever play this thing.

Vidya is grey zone. Boomers in the government don't know anything about this.

Well the story is complete shit and the characters are terrible but the actual combat could be pretty damned entertaining if they did it right. Just please god don't get Travolta involved...

Fucking kek. These adult, white, male game developers live literally like aristocratic burgeoise women. I don't like Jordan Peterson but he's right, white men now are the equivalent of a pampered
french teenage girl.

>dude in the picture literally asian

So this is the power of PC gaming

>AAA

still baffled that there are retard still defending this

They raised 300 million dollars from willing spenders. They can take as long as they'd like, have you ever tried to make a video game?

Well have you ever tried to make the biggest video game in the history of the world?

no, toady won't let us help him develop it.

Yes, and I made it and didn't have to act like a pretentious faggot sycophant

You're forgetting the 80% rule: 80% of your development time is spent on 20% of the project. The other 80% of your development time is spent on the rest.

They won't be able to keep up this "frantic" pace forever.

>have you ever tried to make a video game?

If I did, I'd keep the project simple rather than adding features, and then making the equivalent of like 6 games at once, one being the the most ambitious MMMO ever.

Star Citizien is like textbook how to not do software.

At least it's getting a release date.

Pic related has been announced since 2013 and was push back about 4 times and it's planning to be pushed back AGAIN into possibly 2021.

Attached: 4r3.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

>Getting a release date
That's cute that you think this.

Yeah but then they will* scrap everything because it's not as pretty as it was
*conditions may* apply
*will

I'm legitimately convinced that this "game" is being used as a cover for money laundering schemes.

this is a really good point. a project with an insane dev time like this is bound to look like ass by the time it's finished assuming it ever will be lol

It's Chris Roberts. Do you think he has mob connections? Whenever people see a poorly managed big project, they think money laundering. The answer is simpler that Chris Roberts is just an idiot.

Real money launderers would never pick a huge public project like this. Real estate is ideal and rife with money laundering. That sort of thing never makes it to the papers.

I never really followed Star Citizen's development, I just know those 2 games and another game(forgot the name at the moment) were often compared to each other because they both have that "overly ambitious MMO project that'll never come out" aspect about them.

the joke is that scam citizen's release dates are being shuffled around all the fucking time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Citizen

>Star Citizen was announced in 2012 as a Kickstarter crowdfunding

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 years of development!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strawmen dont exist.

Truly the biggest Yea Forums moment in the making, this place is going to explode, I just hope we all will live to see it, user

>tfw biggest expense I ever made (in a single instance) was 40K as a 20% down payment on my home without any loans, only the main 30 year mortgage.
>some whales drop this much on a single goddamn virtual spaceship in a "video game."

Convenient that every thread is derailed, isn't it?

People like me.
Anons, I don't sign autographs and don't answer questions. Goodday.

Attached: shrg.jpg (480x284, 18K)

Attached: 0e3.gif (320x214, 3.32M)

I didn't get scammed, I've always been a fan of chris roberts, so it wasn't about 'buying' star citizen, more like supporting his work.

For fuck's sake, why not just take a caffeine pill at that point? I can buy a bottle of 350 200mg capsules for $10, no ridiculous overpriced machine required.

You don't need a ridiculous machine to make an espresso, but your autism is starting to annoy me so I'm not interested in explaining further.

You can't do any of that in the current "builds" of SC either. I'm sure all those features are coming any day now though...

>You don't need a ridiculous machine to make an espresso
That's the point, retard. The devs pissed away money on something they didn't need.