Death Stranding

Is Yea Forums ready for Kojima's Magnum Opus

Attached: 69.png (774x321, 259K)

It will be shit

You will rike it

Yes. Seems like a comfy game to play on a weekend. I'm not a kojima cultist but I like that he's one of the few left that's willing to put out games with artistic value and actual political commentary beyond the surface level virtue signaling you see from western devs.

At least it looks different...
But different doesn't mean it is gonna be good.
Im gonna go with an open mind and give it a chance

Can't wait for Kojiba's 2 hour cut scene game with 10 story missions and 200 optional objectives

My line of thinking is that if I have to sit through a video game movie, I want to sit through a video game movie made by a guy that I know can tell a good story (see: David Cage). And the story surrounding the development of all this is too interesting to not at least give it a chance to see what Kojima has to say.

grew up with mgs1 releasing ps1, played and enjoyed most kojimbo games, death stranding looks like he is just beyond full of himself and and has elevated himself to godhood in his mind.

He literally today just put himself in a comparison between tarantino and brad pitt. He is delusional.

Death stranding will probably be fine - but not come close to having the cultural impact mgs1 did.

Fuck MGS, fuck Konami, fuck Death Stranding, fuck Kojima.
Where the fuck is my ZOE3??

it will either be the biggest disappointed or the greatest pleb filter ever created.
kojima is a madmen, he deals in absolutes only.

Attached: kojama.jfif.png (828x1792, 1.51M)

I'm ready to watch it on youtube a week before release.

I cant fucking wait

sold my ps4 in preparation for ps5, think ill wait till ps5 pro to get steady 30 fps 4k

Attached: 1560066557233.jpg (1257x1421, 502K)

I have been avoiding looking up news or watching gameplay or any threads related to the game.
I look forward to it and I will buy it day 1.
I expect it will be a mediocre game at best, hopefully 10 hours long at least.
But a small part of me still holds out hope that the game will be above my expectations.

funny, I heard the same thing from an another user, do you want to risk getting disappointed? then buckle up buddy.. I hope it will be fun for you

Attached: 052_52The_Art_of_Metal_Gear_Solid_V_2016.jpg (1224x1584, 859K)

Im just expecting something a la Shadow of The Colossus. Empty but beautiful death open world that just serves for story purposes, with interesting lore and weird storytelling.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARD FAGGOT NIGGER

you think Kojima will move more to the center? Or will he be a commie?

It looks like a game that will lose GOTY to Gears 5 lol

He's always been center-left and I doubt that'll change, especially considering his friends are William Refn and Guillermo Del Torom

>tfw your middle name will never be Wingdings

Attached: 1559395811338.jpg (645x773, 240K)

t.mentally ill tranny

he never lost his way with DS, kojima is talking about his firing from konami which made him insecure about all the games he produced. now fuck off.

Sure am ready to laugh at another extremely convoluted plot.

I hope he at least finished it this time around.

you're not wrong, journalists will eat that female empowerment shit up

It's getting GOTY at the Game Awards because Geoff says so.

cope faggot

I'm looking forward to my next shit more than this game

nice arguement, mentally ill retard. go piss somewhere else, this thread is about based open-world pissing for patrician gamers

Attached: kojimble.png (200x191, 54K)

pre ordering on psn very soon!! :)

Reminder that Kojima hasn't made a good game since 2004

Attached: Metal Gear Solid 3_ Snake Eater.jpg (600x800, 729K)

totally upvoted my man