My friends are recommending this saying the hate is outdated and the game has improved. Are they lying?

My friends are recommending this saying the hate is outdated and the game has improved. Are they lying?

Attached: fallout76.jpg (300x359, 35K)

Find friends who are less gay.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (280x280, 799K)

Your friends are normie trash.

It's worth 15 dollars. It's okay but fall short in alot of aspects.

You don't have friends

I enjoy the game but it's still a buggy mess

Attached: 1556929076422.jpg (671x580, 74K)

its a chill game. The end game is exploring random places collecting shit and farming legendaries. You then set up your own base and open up a shop and sell shit to other players.

Wastelanders is gonna make it better than 4

no its not as bad as people say. if you liked fallout 4 even a little and have friends who play it I say go for it.

Yea Forums is dead

Attached: 1513402568948.jpg (900x1481, 146K)

Explain you moron

you don't fit in

I played the free week and besides server issues it was pretty enjoyable.

>defending Fallout 76

i played it when it was free to play for a week. it's awful. also, they were pushing the microtransaction shit really hard, yet they only have like 30 items on their store? talk about lazy.

I'm not I'm asking what the fuck you mean

When I said I wanted to join the enclave, I meant the actual Enclave, not some dead pre-war off shoot where the only member left is just some computer.

Its pretty shit user.
I'd play it just to fuck around with friends because thats fun but besides that I have no incentive to play it at all

No it hasn't improved at all t b h, pretty sure even bethesda has mostly moved on from it.

You are the brain dead one. If your fun and passion is influenced by people who don't care about you then idk what to say.

> the hate is outdated
no.
> the game has improved.
yes.
> Are they lying?
hard to say. are they among those people who stuck with it despit it being the worst game of last year? then you sure can not trust their judgement.
if not, maybe try for yourself, and see if you need better criteria for friends.

Servers are at their worst right now, lags and disconnects everywhere, raids are a hell hole because simple objectives takes minutes to update.

Your friends are not really your friends if they say this game has improved.

If you didn't hate the crafting mechanics in 4, 76 basically entirely improves on them. The gunplay is also still quite solid, and enemy variety is respectable. If you play fallout for quests and interaction with characters there is no reason for you to bother with 76 (or 4, for that matter)

i've been watching some guys long running LP since the game released, he does hour long episodes sorta regularly and he's on like episode 400 now, poor fucker
i can tell you it has no improved, not even a little fucking bit
he regularly gets disconnected, can't complete quests, finds items going missing, he'll find a door that requires 3/5 lockpicking or whatever then returns later to find it either unlocked or locked at 5/5 etc, comes across uninteractable shit everywhere, witnesses monsters despawn in front of his eyes and then respawn back with full health, etc etc
no amount of friends playing together is worth this, trust me, it's just going to lead to you fighting amongst your friends for the best loot

No, they are all right. Don't trust Yea Forums, most of these guys get their opinions from their favorite 8 month old meme youtube vidoes. It is a good game at this point.

Yes.
Don't trust anything Yea Forums says.
If you are, take it with a cup of salt.

This board has become infected with Bethesda Thralls and other drones that are under the control of whatever corporation has control over their souls.

If you want to find out of its good, play on a friends account first.

If you enjoyed just exploring and looting in 4, you'll like 76. 4 was awful though. There's also a certain type of player with absolute shit taste, and unironically thought 4 was a great RPG. These are the players who hate 76 the most, that's why it had so much normie hate. 76 is bad if you think 4 is bad, which is most of Yea Forums, myself included.

The only thing bad about 76 was being a AAA game in current year. Every game from major studios have fucked performance for the first couple months. Other than that, (((Youtubers))) drummed up fake outrage for clicks because they know everyone searches videos about new releases and negative news is more eye catching. Never trust what (((Youtubers))) have to say.

Attached: 3333333335253253235.gif (488x492, 589K)