Borderlands 3

thoughts on the end game stuff that was announced yesterday?

borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-08-30-borderlands-3-pax-west-reveals/

Attached: aaborderlands3.png (2006x1128, 3.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zVYQlBvauiM
youtu.be/kZrs9d5CNck
google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/gearbox-randy-pitchford-contempt-legal-dispute/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=-cw2gXq83n8
youtube.com/watch?v=5NG3HwDD40M&t=47s
youtube.com/watch?v=-xASquu1qp0
youtube.com/watch?v=AfmfrpgXF3k
youtube.com/watch?v=1GIKVcgbXXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpo

Reminds me of the Headhunter packs and loot hunts from BL2. Seems interesting they are back, free, and (hopefully) permanent.

Yeah I hope there is no limited time loot

>Free content

So finishing the fucking game patch that won't be done until the steam release?

>content that was cut from the final product to make DLC / """events"""
god this thread reeks of the usual 2k shills

Its gonna rock when its all on Steam in 1 go xD

You're not entirely wrong. In an interview Randy Varnell said that the producers had to stop them from putting content in the game because they had to go gold and get ready for release

No Steam, GOG, no buy.

>Season Pass

Attached: 1562670811374.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

not gonna buy on epic

Borderlands is shit

He

Fl4k is a them/they!

Attached: 1564414938187.png (320x320, 28K)

Yea Forumseddit?

I would report this thread for the sake of making sure no one buys from a company that could've sold without a contractual obligation from some off brand platform that can't push more than 1 or 2 games a day, especially when it's from its own company.

Attached: bred weapon.gif (128x128, 32K)

I'm going to buy from the epic store because competition is good

is this supposed to make people hype, because it just makes me want to wait for the game to be finished with a complete edition

cope, Quarterpounder

>calling others reddit while defending boredomlands

Attached: 1545855032303.jpg (750x921, 325K)

old Yea Forums loved Borderlands though

>earn powerful rewards
This diction alone opens the door for mtx bullshit. Every game where you can "earn" anything has a paid way to circumvent the actual gameplay method of earning anything.

This game is going to be such a shitshow.

>old Yea Forums loved Borderlands though

Nah fuck off, a lot of people hated the game when it was released and someone was viral marketing it on here

No, we didn't. Fuck off, shill.

I like borderlands

I said fuck off shill

I still like borderlands

>zoomers acting as boomers
Nah, Yea Forums had Borderlands threads hitting bump limit all the way to 2015. Keep seething though.

Attached: 1566935293816.png (579x920, 1.03M)

I'm hyped. It's a straight up upgrade from bl2

>/ had Borderlands threads hitting bump limit all the way to 2015
All of them making fun of the game and showing how awful it is. Go back, reddit zoomie.

What the hell is up with those new badass ranks?

Is it just me or are several options missing here?
Where is elemental effect dmg or elemental effect procc chance for example?

you are a retard
you earn the rewards because its an arena battle

This.

BL2 is one of the best games ever made and BL3 looks to be even better

Yea like additional characters or story content that's obviously post game. Oh wait no that makes no sense and you're a faggot. #rekt

I think this announcement is BADASS

>tfw you are not Antony Burch threads
Sure thing shill, now begone.

Attached: 1532623161050.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

He's right.
It was one of Yea Forums's most guilty pleasures.
And the run up to Krieg's release had plenty of hype threads.

Baddass ranks have been replaced by guardian ranks. They work like paragon levels. Also you can get perks from them

Attached: y3kmpd3c5pj31.jpg (2896x2896, 458K)

Yeah man it will be so epic and badass i can't fucking wait i want to use the gun that has legs!!!1!

Why would they announce this 6months before it releases?

Borderlands is also the threads that proved to Yea Forums that shills are real so your claim is suspect.
Of course they hit bump limit, people are paid to make sure it happens.
Threads hit bump limit, all with the same OP pic and with every post telling shills to leave.

You can pay to put those features back into the game, and you will.

Revisionism. Get lost, Gearbox crony.

>passive agressive seething

Attached: randy.jpg (630x435, 37K)

>Get excited about the combat and character
>remember it's fucking borderlands
What a shame

Why are you even in this thread if you don't like/plan to buy the game?
I'm seriously asking here. It seems like you're only wasting your time.

Yeah I meant the guardian ranks. There's stuff missing that was in 2/PS.
Feels a bit weird desu. I can only assume elemental stuff was delegated into something else then.

>Not getting excited everything because it's Borderlands
Your loss.

GOTY is pretty much a lock, nobody can touch this masterpiece

Attached: 1560966765199.jpg (1273x728, 275K)

Yeah I remember this. I also remember countless other thread where people just discussed the game.
Not sure what you're getting out of playing pretend that Yea Forums always hated it, but you're not changing anything and you're gonna have some bad upcoming months if it really makes you this butthurt

>being mad for people not sucking epic’s shitty ass client
Embarrassing

This is very problematic.
Does Gearbox condone daterape?

Hello mister employee. How much do they pay you? Not that I am interested I just want to know how much they value you at.

>advertiser starts calling potential customers butthurt
bold move Sandeep

Based Ex Aid poster

Reminder not to fall for the season pass after the jewery they committed with the BL2 pass. Not that you should even buy the game in the first place

Attached: SoyFieri.png (803x1072, 821K)

What exactly do you get out of acting like a clown on the internet?
Is this really the person you wanna be? The guy who shitposts on Yea Forums about videogames in his teens/twenties?

fuck off

Attached: 1447352256203.jpg (1172x959, 124K)

inb4 DLC that isn't included with season pass and season pass 2

Eh, I will buy it just to shitpost about it

>totally organic threads by enthused fanbase

>event
No please, does that mean Bloody Harvest will be timed? I ain't buying this if the one of the few things I liked about these games is timed!

>Still 12+ days left until release
Fuck, every single game that I play feels like shit in comparison.

It featured all four story add-ons, and the UVHM pack. What jewery are you talking about exactly?

I mean I bought the ultimate pack but from what I've seen, only headhunter packs and skins weren't included

Most boards have changed over the years but Yea Forums is exactly the fucking same lol

pirate it you fucking mong

>pic related

Imagine being so pathetic you’re getting paid to spam the same image over and over on a site infamous for not giving a damn about anything post 1998

Fuck off dude, talking about a game you don't like doesn't make me a shill.

No the devs worked hard on this game

It's probably a Headhunter type thing

Did I hit a nerve? Did you realise that your time is valued at a very low amount and now you're attempting to justify it for yourself? Is this really who you want to be, the guy who shills on a place like Yea Forums in his mid thirties?

Sure you will, user who totally isn't a fucking shill

No no no, you are underestimating my shitposting commitment

Attached: FDB5E4E2-6C45-4050-A73C-5CB107F1C767.jpg (446x688, 30K)

Yea I knew you're gonna post this eventually.
Yes, literally nobody ever seriously talked about BL here and everything was just shilled...

How much of a retard are you actually to believe this?
And what about the rest of the internet? Maybe no one actually ever bought Borderlands and it was all just a marketing ploy! Maybe you're on to something user...

A lot of the gearbox devs and Randy say they aren't doing any mtx (except skins) of course Randy dandy has been known to lie so take it with a grain of salt

It does if you keep spamming threads about it

It really doesn't seem like it. The graphics don't really seem all that great. If you showed it to me blind right now I'd honestly say its just an HD remaster of 1 or 2.

BL2 Season Pass is the reason why I never buy season passes for almost anything anymore. I remember how each DLC in that felt increasingly worse as they released.

Here's how 3's will be:

>Go to new BADASS area
>Insert "funny" lines!
>1, maybe TWO new ENEMIES.
>New Hardmode arena boss to grind endlessly

Look how reactionary and personally you are taking the truth.
Vested interest much?

haha yeah Yea Forumsro it'd be really funny if you bought Borderlands 3 on the Epic Game Store! it would be an epic win!

Can't wait for Yea Forums to go on full seething mode when Borderlands 3 sells millions. Also Randy taking a hit at Gaben on Pax West was gold.

Attached: 1567091366200.png (228x221, 115K)

This, best to wait for the Goty version. I'm buying the base game but I ain't buying $60 - 80 worth of dlc.

>this meme image again
I can only assume you weren't here at the time, because this game was posted so much that anons literally started the viral marketing meme and post threads about it 24/7 just to trigger Yea Forums.
Only a complete simpleton would take this image as proof for viral marketing.

I mean there was viral marketing sure, but that image is a joke.

Of course Chad got the t shirt

kys reddit, borderlands is Yea Forums culture, now back to r/fuckepic

You'd know wouldn't you? Their desks are just down the hall aren't they?

I'll just pirate the game and play with friends on LAN with Hamachi like I did with Borderlands 1 and 2.

Attached: haha yes.png (506x668, 89K)

In all fairness, part of bl’s appeal is the art style, if it were more realistic it would be yet another shitty cod clone with a space setting and awful reddit references

>Did I hit a nerve?
No but I obviously did.
Sorry that you get triggered by video games you don't like to an amount that makes you sit in threads about them.

You're only wasting your own time user.
I'm talking about a game I'm going to buy.

>on the epic store
Not happening

Yeapm in a way the art style prevents them from improving the graphics too much

>calling out bullshit
>reactionary
dude calm down, its just a video game. you're way too upset about this game/company for some reason

He didn't got the Collector's edition though

I can never forget about them literally stealing the style and then suing the guy when he tried to make a fuss about it.
Never gave them the time of day once I learned about that.

Good:
>art style
>the soundtrack

Bad
>the gameplay
>the story
>the characters
>the writing

Attached: borderlands.png (1245x324, 43K)

no it isn't you fucking retard. memelands is bottom of the barrel garbage. kill yourself

>borderlands is reddit culture
Ftfy. Now fuck off.

It's a power move. He wants to be respected

I did that with 2 but on tunngle or what it was called.
And then I bought it on Steam and later again on PS4 in the Handsome collection
This time its day1 for me.

>shooting game where you get no feedback from enemies

why do people like these games again?

and you are way to apologetic when its Gearbox. The company that stole millions from Sega and literally stole the iconic art style from some indie game and then sued him into oblivion for using his own style.

everything about it screams overdesigned

like late nineties manga designs. jesus

People aren't buying these games for the art or music, bump gameplay up to good or mid and you have your list.

>pic
Wow, someone has basic observation skills.
But his execution is seriously lacking and cringy as fuck

Change good to great and bad to good and I agree

Burch is gone at least and they brought on some of the writers from the tales series so I think they'll tone down some of the bs

>I'm wasting my time posting here
>you're on the other side of the fence but it's not a waste of time

Pick one. Can't eat your cake and have it too.

this is so accurate it hurts

i dont give a fuck, I just wanna play videogames
get fucked nerd ayyooooo

Yeah, I bought the Handsome Collection when it went for $3.00 on GreenManGaming a few months back. It's all the money I'm willing to give to Randy Bitchford.

>476188438
>476188450
dont ever reply to me again filthy reddit subhumans

Attached: hmmm.jpg (240x240, 14K)

Of course it will sell millions, its target audiences are little timmy kids whose parents will pay whatever to keep them shut so they can fuck off, the average v user is a wagecuck with just enough money to pay for a bus pass trip to Wendys, Dennis if they get a bonus, do you really think they will buy a BL? Of course not, they wouldnt even buy a good game because they are piss poor, but those tween little shits? They have mom and dad to buy them whatever they want, kids have money, v users? They only have body odor and virginity bucks

no
its actually worse this time around
all of it is epic random XD dialogue now
there is a mission about helping a robot make burgers
you have to find some underwear for the shitty bandit guy
there is a guy with a machine he calls "the big succ" and he says "the big succ" every 5 words
its going to be way worse than 2 and pre sequel

I don't know why people saved that image.
It's not only mispresenting and just a caricature, its also a poor attemot to discredit flavor text that was actually interesting and fit the setting instead of "go there and bring back x"
There's a reason why BL stood out and constant interaction was one of them.

The truth hurts more than any lie.

Why would it be a waste of time when I'm in a thread about a game I'm planning to buy?
This is literally what this thread is for

>I mean there was viral marketing sure, but that image is a joke.
bullshit these threads popped up a shitton. if it was actual shill or just shitposters who know but they were posted en masse

i'm fucking hype and purchased the super deluxe edition
SEVEN YEARS
we're coming home looter shooter bros

>isn't
Is that line actually from the game? Unironically it's so spot on that i'd believe it.

Borderlands flavor text is cringey and sometimes, often time actually it just drags on a lot more than it fucking should.

HEY GUYS!!!!
On September 13th, Let's All Go To McDonald's and ask for the borderlands burger the look on the workers face will be badass!

That's hilarious. Can't wait to play in 2 weeks

lol what? epic client is lightweight and speedy as fuck
steam is bloated garbage

no you dont get it, borderlands writing BAD and funny picture is based and 100% accurate because it adds random shit to sentences lmao just like BL!

no but seriously, where do you think you are? this thread started out with people literally calling everyone talking about it shills. if you expect shitposters to make any post that is even remotely intelligent then you're on the wrong website

Sounds hilarious, can't wait to play it on September 13th with my Super Deluxe Edition

>unironically posting MT
kys

yeah its pretty fucking shit
and the worst part is
none of it is ironic
they actually think its funny

>Unironically it's so spot on
You haven't played a single Borderlands game if you actually believe that
The only thing that it has in common is small talk infused into the objective but the actual post couldn't be less BL if he actually tried.

based redditor

>having a dlc announced before the game is out is now a normalized thing
nice

>Can’t eat your cake and have it too
And... there’s the redditfag

They have a release date they have to push the game to, so obviously they will have to go gold somewhere and start printing copies.

Watch me, reddit zoomie.

They've already gone gold. I don't care what Yea Forums thinks but bl3 is turning out great. Seems like they are learning from other looter shooters unlike anthem

Do your boss knows you are doing crack on your shilling shift?

>can't play as Tina
0/10 not buying

They went gold at the beginning of this month, Randy made a tweet about it.

Did it go gold when randy won at a game of poker?

No . It was when he started doing magic tricks on stage

>have no DLC announced
>people complain of no transparency since everyone knows that DLC is planned for far in advance
>announce DLC
>people complain of the mere existence of DLC and think they are outright entitled to everything that is associated to the original product
kek, sad entitled gamer!

Seething shillcuck

I understand not every Yea Forumsigger thinks the same but how come no one complained about VTMB2's pre-order "story packs" and cosmetics during it's announcement that only showed a CG trailer and an 2020 release date with jack shit actually being shown but complain about BL3 having a season pass with DLC when we see that everything so far regarding BL3 that it looks like a complete and polished product? (doesn't mean it will be good or fun though)

>bl3 is turning out great

Attached: th (17).jpg (387x437, 25K)

Why are we okay with companies annoucning dlc before the game is even released, games suck

imagine willingly outing yourself as a fucking retard by advertising that you plan to give gearbox money after like five straight years of awful flops.

excellent argument

dialogue and characters are shit but that was expected

Tricks he had to study from an underage camgirl?
I'd pay to see randy perform the same magic tricks honestly.
But only if he can land the prestige.

They did. Notice how there were organic threads before they announced it and now that they have there are no threads for the game?

>season pass
>2011+8

Attached: 1550433474436.jpg (554x557, 47K)

Attached: SOY.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

>organic

>playing the same fucking game for the third iteration
when will Yea Forumseddit learn that it's only okay when japan does it

since this thread already has so much §oy in it, does anyone have the one of james youniverse with the mouth open? i can't seem to find mine

Attached: SoySauce.jpg (239x49, 3K)

>They did. Notice how there were organic threads before they announced it and now that they have there are no threads for the game?
They had threads months after the announcement and only stopped when they seen the horrible gameplay and animations not because of the pre-order story packs and shit

>§oy
heh

>organic

Attached: 1561856833616.jpg (444x554, 47K)

goybeans/10

You can make the same shit all day as long as Yea Forums likes it.

Attached: 0b6.png (344x971, 214K)

my man

Attached: 1566137828012.jpg (998x838, 87K)

This all sounds.....actually good. After the shitshow that was Anthem, I do hope they pull this off.

It is though. It looks fun

>Good:
>>art style
>>the soundtrack
stopped reading there.

Attached: 1562024458984.png (900x844, 274K)

>as long as Yea Forums likes it
remind me again how Anonymous is one person

Attached: 1563043315051.jpg (500x500, 44K)

There is not a single game coming out this year that has more content and bigger improvements over their prequel than Borderlands though

───

Glad I renewed my VPN so I can pirate this without worrying about Randy coming to my house and threatening my family.

>Male boots
GAY

Marketer speech 101: shit on your direct competition instead of boasting about your own achievements.

Get gone shill.

Attached: 1563427210056.gif (500x493, 631K)

>still posting men
GAY lol user is gay

>responds to everything with GAY
you sure do have faggotry on the mind, eh?

Attached: 1563119634787.png (344x4993, 298K)

>Also Randy taking a hit at Gaben on Pax West was gold.
What?

He basically said "so you guys heard about Homeworld 3? Seems like once we learned to count to three everything worked out"

>Also Randy taking a hit at Gaben on Pax West was gold.
Who the fuck even cares about gaben at this point

Me

Please explain the open mouth onions meme please

Fuck off Gaben

Attached: chink epicgames.png (786x585, 221K)

Borderlands 1 was good but Yea Forums didn't like it much even then
There were paid shills for it that were rather incessant even

It's just making fun of reaction videos from manchildren with their mouths open in surprise.

Hopefully it's cracked early

is gaige back?

Not in the base gamr

It reminded me that I'm not giving Randy my money

>accidentally call robot a he
>Money stolen

what

>Playing borderlands.
>Not trying to pick up women in REAL LIFE and filming it for Yea Forums.

youtu.be/zVYQlBvauiM

Attached: Naamloosasasdasdawdawswasdasdasdas.png (1184x726, 1.23M)

Will we ever go back to a point where content is just part of the original game and not cut off and sold as dlc for a quick buck?

don't even bother trying to talk about borderlands on Yea Forums, it's not cool to like anything other than smash, wow or ffxiv.

I thought Randy was going to jail

t. newfag trying to fit in

WHAIO NO BUYU ON EPIG GAMU STORRRUUUU?

Attached: seething_epic_drone_wojak.png (791x502, 150K)

Fuck off Randy, your looter shooter is boring dogshit. Go stuff your gut full of cheeseburgers you fat bitch.

Attached: 1452099853151.jpg (736x414, 116K)

>Already selling DLC

You have to actually be into chicks under 18 for that

you do know pedophilia isn't the only existing felony, right?

Thanks for the tip. Was there ever a general of /vg/?

really? I was just aware he had "barely legal" porn that means chicks just turned 18

If the gunplay is at least decent i will pirate it

borderlands sucks

yeah there was and probably still is

so there's gunna be page dpc before Christmas? lmao

Go bitch in an astral chain thread then faggot

zoom zoom zoom zoom

>Modern day game with an area won't have pay to win garbage
What's it like being in 2009?

>it will be epic
this user was one hell of a clairvoyant.

>Borderlands is also the threads that proved to Yea Forums that shills are real
This had been confirmed since like 2010 with since shit CoD have getting painfully shilled here

Better than destiny
youtu.be/kZrs9d5CNck

Most journalists don't play well though

Yea Forums hasn't been a fan since the second game happened

He's accused of embezzlement
google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/gearbox-randy-pitchford-contempt-legal-dispute/amp/

paid dlc*

see

does this mean we'll get duke nukem back?

>that article
lmao, that guy is barely objective, he obviously has a massive hateboner if he thinks people care about Randy's antics more than the game

The fuck us going on in this thread?
It's like three anons discussing the game and the rest just seething that it exists.

Aren't you taking virtual toys a bit too seriously?

>It's like three anons shilling the game
ftfy

>not a new IP
lol nice try but Yea Forums will never stop shitting on Memelands

Shouldn't sell your soul to epic in the first place

It's a mix of steamdrones being butthurt they can't play thei game and suck their favorite corporate cock at the same time and NPCs riled up by the Quarterpounder, YongYea and Jimmy sterling autistically hating on Borderlands because they hate Randy even though he hasn't done anything to them directly.

>discussing the games
>”game is awesome”
>”I agree user, it’s really good”
>”yeah its the best thing ever”
>”excellent mindset user”
>”let’s keep circlejerking”

Maybe reddit would be more fitting for your discussion needs

>he hasn't done anything to them directly
Colonial Marines was like watching someone murdering your love one in front of you

Randy purposefully shit talked Jim Sterling after the debocle between them and Aliens: Colonial Marines

I don't watch any of those faggy e-celebs but I still think Boredomlands is a pile of wet turds and Randy is a humongous fagmaster

>release an unfinished game
>brand the content you couldn't release on time as "free content update"
I hate this meme

I hate all these faggot youtuber that eating on anything remotely negative if you epic cuck could take them out that'd be best

It has been several years already user, stop having Randy living rent free inside your head

being better than destiny is not much of an achievement

Attached: 1534187260131.jpg (680x581, 76K)

There is absolutely nothing wrong in being positive.

I hope you do well in life user and achieve your goals

Destiny has fantastic shooting

Honestly, you would have to be fucking retarded to point out something wrong with BL3 if you liked the previous games, looks like a MASSIVE step forward, it really looks like they added the best part from previous games and mixed all into one while expanding on the things that were already good and having more content at launch that previous games

So does Borderlands 3. It's at the same or very close to it according to everyone who played it.

He's saying bl3 has better shooting than destiny. We'll see on release if that's true

destiny has good shooting but its not special in any way

>Honestly, you would have to be fucking retarded to point out something wrong with [insert game here] if you liked the previous games, looks like a MASSIVE step forward, it really looks like they added the best part from previous games and mixed all into one while expanding on the things that were already good and having more content at launch that previous games

yeah gun play seems to have more impact than bl2 for sure. I attribute it to better animations

kek you know with 4chanX you can see who's samefagging

It's true in this case though, don't know why you're acting like a massive retard for no reason

Better than borderland 2 that make you feel like dhooting a toy gun

in what way?
i agree some of the gun sounds are way too much *pop*

not him but the guns in borderlands 2 felt a bit "floaty" and lacked any sort of impact

If it's true in this case, then tell me, what 'best' parts did they take from previous games and mix together? What 'good' things did they expand upon, and how did they expand upon?
Your whole post was shitty marketing speech.

too many to list but here are some examples:

>guns have better animations and have more omph. for example shotguns can knockdown weaker foes to the ground

>all guns have alternative firing modes

>3 different actions skills + augments to improve them

> better end game content such as mayhem

>instead of paying for headhunter dlcs they're giving them out for free

>simple quality of life changes such not having to go back to quest giver for rewards

this 10000%

>p2p connection
>no didcated servers
>multiplayer works like a charm

Attached: Pirate Always WINS.jpg (969x545, 393K)

bought the game plus the season pass AMA

Attached: super goy edition.png (728x281, 11K)

>played with a controller
i can't watch this, it genuinely sickens me

do you feel happy that you didnt make a post on reddit to feel validated about your purchase?

frankly speaking i feel like borderlands feels better with a controller than mouse and keyboard

but that dude playing sucks

Improvement in movement (sliding and mantling)
Each weapon manufacture having unique traits
No more loot stealing
Higher level party members aren't OP if they play with lower level party members (An enemy will function as a level 30 to a level 30 player and that same enemy will be level 4 to a level 4 player, so your friend or you don't have to create a new character just to play with a friend who just started)
Multiple Action abilities per vault hunter
Improved graphics and effects (This is undeniable unless you're blind and retarded)
These are all good improvements from the previous games

lawrence

same user Forgot to mention some more
You can fast travel without going to a station
AI revives you instead of being brain dead and leaving you to die
Much better map that shows elevation
Can buy ammo with a button press at the weapon shop

>it genuinely sickens me
I'm better with my controller on console (left bumper half falls out and down dpad needs to be pressed hard just to register) than you are on your best day on pc with m+kb
:^)

Attached: 20190607_043820.jpg (1279x1356, 1.44M)

me too. this is actually the most ive been excited for a game in a while. this, doom eternal, and dying light 2 is what's keeping me from blowing my brains out

>better and improved gunplay
which should be expected
>better end game content such as mayhem
seems mostly revolving around stat changes
>including newly added content of old games to latest game
which should be expected
>qol additions
which should be expected

>Improvement in movement
which should be expected
>Each weapon manufacture having unique traits
was in previous games
>individual player scaling
nice addition, I'll give you that
>Multiple Action abilities per vault hunter
good improvement I suppose
>Improved graphics and effects
which should be expected

>You can fast travel without going to a station
I don't know if that's an improvement
>better AI
which should be expected
>Much better map that shows elevation
good improvement
>Can buy ammo with a button press at the weapon shop
that would go into the qol additions which should be expected

youtube.com/watch?v=-cw2gXq83n8

Graphical improvements should be something expected in a sequel

@476203789
can't even give this a (You) my man

while i can't verify your claim, these gameplay showcases are usually played by 71 iq mongoloids, putting a controller in their hands just exacerbates their awful gameplay further with all the slow single-axial turns and using movement to aim rather than both aiming and moving
also auto-aim is for faggots

what character are you guys going with?

Anything that isn't human male

>which should be expected
True, but there wasn't anything really needed to be improved from the movement, it worked fine in BL1 and 2 but adding mantling and sliding is a bonus.
>was in previous games
As the 2 unique alt firing modes for each manufacture not the standard differences from previous games
>I don't know if that's an improvement
It is, if someone doesn't want to fast travel they don't have to and it can save time when farming or just traversing the game as a bonus it will save you if you get stuck out of bounds or under the map (This always happens to me from time to time when playing these games for some reason)
>that would go into the qol additions which should be expected
Agreed though alot of devs don't know that for some reason.

And the best improvement for me personally would be loot not being lost if they fall out of bounds.

Someone give me tl;dr about the classes. I want to know who will be the least annoying to listen to. Hope the story/dialogues in general are better than whatever they did before.Or there's an option to disable it all

Did they make it so that normal enemies drop decent loot? Bosses and mini bosses being the only ones to drop decent loot in borderlands 2 was gay.

>No more loot stealing
"We make coop game, but we also make sure you can play it with literal strangers, despite coop obviously meaning you gotta play it with buddy or at least someone you except to have your back covered for five minutes."
What kind of schizophrenic game design is this? Why do you MAKE game geared at coop, but BALANCE it around playing with people whom you can't trust at all?

Just watch their intro videos, they're 2 minutes long at most.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NG3HwDD40M&t=47s
youtube.com/watch?v=-xASquu1qp0
youtube.com/watch?v=AfmfrpgXF3k
youtube.com/watch?v=1GIKVcgbXXM

If you really have ADHD and can't wait
>Zane
Irish Deux Ex man
>Amara
Likes punching bad guys and fighting
>FL4K
Thrist for murder, basically the edgy robot choice
>Moze
Ex soldier, her mech is her best friend

we wont know until the game comes out unfortunately. The presequel fixed it somewhat so that might give you some comfort

>amara: can do a special aoe ground pound , send out an astral projection to damage enemies , phaselock that uses fists.

>Moze: has a mech that can equip an railgun , minigun or an grenade launcher

>fl4k: has 3 pets and can become invisible , send two mini rakks to attack or open a portal that augments his pets

>zane : can send out a digi clone , a turret drone or equip a shield. can use two action skills at once at the cost of using grenades

all characters can augment their skills in someways as well but i dont feel like listing them here . Also no anthony burch so dialogue should be a bit better. No gurantees tho

The game is geared at coop entirely, it's encouraged but not needed. Being given the option to play with strangers isn't a poor game design in a game that could be beaten without them, it's a people being dicks issue and not a terrible design decision.I could see how it would be a problem if this were that tale of two brothers coop exclusive game where the person you play with has to be trust worthy but in something like borderlands where you can do without them if they act like an ass it's completely reasonable to have the option to play with randos

>The game is not* geared at coop entirely, it's encouraged but not needed.
Meant to put not

games that allow you to be a dick are the best games though
its excellent game design
if games lock you out of ruining it for others then the game almost always sucks my fat cock

the option is optional though, you can disable it (according to randy)

I'm not following the BL3 stuff closely. I had no idea they did character trailers, thought they only did some random gameplay showcases. Will look into it later, hope the "personalities" are better than the designs, nobody interested me like in the past games.

Good thing you're not locked out of it in BL3, you can choose to play in classic coop lobbies if you want

yeah but coop sucks so it doesnt matter really

then why you here, talking about a coop game?

Attached: 1555485930072.png (463x431, 326K)

he's so bored with his life that he spends hours trolling on Yea Forums

because i like it singleplayer

but complain about a coop feature if you don't like the coop in the first place?

Attached: 1548373060737.jpg (720x687, 67K)

i didnt
i just said that games that you cant be a dick in suck

Maybe by the time it comes out on Steam they'll have added a DLC character I might like. None of the BL3 main casts look fun to me and if PS is anything to go by, the dialogue is going to be beyond horrendous.

You assumed BL3 removed loot stealing and dickish actions entirely when we were talking about it's coop and said games that prevented you from ruining it for others almost always suck your cock.To me that sounds like an attempted complaint or point of contention towards the coop of the game

Don't forget to preorder your DLC, Bordercucks

People will be dicks with or without stealing equipment, and attempting to stop them is fool's errand. I'm not saying it's major deal-breaker or anything, but I feel that this kind of hand-holding is stupid and misguided. We are not in kindergarten, after all, it's M game - so people playing it should have some understand how interaction with other sentient beings can turn out.

same comment made by bahroos drones of underaged subhuman sjw fag fanbase

stop living sjw gearfaggot

why do you think there is only 1 guy using Yea Forums?

The option for loot stealing in still in the game as said before and I agree with people will be dicks regardless of loot stealing but in a game like borderlands where loot is rare and can make or break a build, preventing a jackass random from taking it for you or having everyone get their own instance of loot is a needed option and isn't hand-holding. Hand-holding implies the game or someone else doing the work for you and you getting rewarded for doing little, everyone having their own loot and not wanting someone to steal my loot after I've done work for it doesn't mean I want hand-holding and BL3 having the option to prevent loot stealing isn't hand-holding.

I didn't the user himself said he was this user. If he is or isn't doesn't matter but I will talk to him like he is since that's the way he responded

who's that manly tears guy? He sounds hella epic giving it in to those pesky viral marketeers!!

Attached: thousand shiggies.jpg (1028x1112, 283K)

yeah thats me
i was saying allowing you to be a dick is great game design
and then said coop sucks
whats so hard to understand?

>thx op i cum on cat and it hiss
I miss this meme.

What game is Yea Forums allowed to enjoy and talk about?

if you buy this game on launch you're a fucking retard

vampire the masquerade and new vegas

>Why do you think there is only 1 guy using Yea Forums?
No point in asking that when you're the same one I've been replying to
>whats so hard to understand?
Nothing, I already know your stance when I said

i dont get why you keep replying and assuming shit
autism

how soon do you reckon it'll be cracked?
whats the quickest we've had so far with this denuvo garbage.

-2 days

When does this come out again? And does the special do anything extra than misc ?

13 days

sept 13

same game but with a vast amount of QoL improvements. animations are better as well

I already told you I'll assume whoever is replying to me is the same person even if their not and you asked a question.Got a problem with that then don't reply

ok suck my cum

so you don't have a problem with it, nice.And regarding your comment, sorry I only suck pregnant futas

>futa
nice

do pregnant futas give off more cock milk the same way they give off more breast milk that their non-pregnant counterparts?

Did they ever tackled new updates for BL2 characters like my boys Axton and Sal?

You should restructure your question in a way that actually makes sense.

Exponentially more and it has a better smell

Wait.. what adds QOL improvements and better animations?

>HE
Wow this robot GUY looks pretty neat. Can't wait to play HIM in my PIRATED copy of Borderlands 3! I really like HIS robot style! I think HE is gonna be a pretty cool character! What do you think GUYS?

Attached: fl4k-full.png (811x756, 186K)

kek

jannies ban him immediately

Honestly he is pretty fucking neat. I love that the pets are permanent followers and your perks affect them in various ways. I'll be using him first.

my bad i didnt fully read his comment, im dyslexic.

no dlc adds QOL or animations. but bl3 in general is better in every way

Oh for sure. I really like 2 so I'll get 3 day one on the epic store

I hope they crack it quick.
I'm a fan of the series but I refuse to support epic.

Attached: trash.gif (400x351, 980K)

they will

usually within 2 weeks

Honestly this is one of the biggest releases of the year. Pretty sure it can be cracked month 1 if they hurry