Is this malachor bros?

Is this malachor bros?

Attached: t2lov9alkrj31.jpg (3545x4894, 3.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Time_travel/Legends
voltron.fandom.com/wiki/Cosmo
youtube.com/watch?v=aek3_T3enyM
youtube.com/watch?v=0Mg2ZcaRBhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eEtabuDAg3E
moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-iii-legacy/downloads/star-wars-battlefront-iii-legacy-pre-demo-104
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Droids_4:_Lost_in_Time
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/DX-2_disruptor_pistol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good Malachor doesn't exist anymore, only "superweapon planet xD"

Is ANYONE excited for this game?

No but I'm such a desperate star wars fag that I'll pirate it

It always was a superweapon planet

No it wasn't. It was just a planet, and someone activated a device that they just happened to have there to make it implode.

yeah me

how is that different to the version in rebels? the same thing happened minus the planet imploding

Because there was a temple built there for the purpose of turning the planet into a weapon. The battle was ABOUT the temple.

It's not the same as someone hauling a super grenade and chucking it into the battlefield then imploding everything

>Rebels for literally no reason completely retconned Malachor so that its no longer destroyed
Why?

and how does it make a difference if the main theme of the planet is the same? a dead world because of a war

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 134K)

Who cares, fuck St*r W*rs.

Imagine being so mentally retarded that you actually like anything from Disney Wars.

Its the "there's no possible goddamn way it'll be a good game" planet.

Destroying things is only cool if your canon gets to do it. A destroyed world holds no narrative interest other than to say "It was destroyed".

so it can be used going forward for plot advancement with any dark side user without having to make up something new

It's Rohcalam. Malachos is kill

Revan knew Malachor

MALAKA

I'm excited

Attached: 1534911101783.jpg (1203x936, 516K)

>tfw i'm a real fan of star wars and know the good people at disney (the people who wrote rebels) are working on the story for this game so it will be kino

gameplay looks decent too.

I'm actually down for uncharted with lightsabers because even a 5/10 game is above what you can usually expect from DisnEAy star wars

>this is entire post

Attached: 1546914710515.jpg (500x484, 76K)

You mean the very people that brough time travel into Star Wars?

what is
Post-apocalyptic

Looks like it.

Yes. It looks like GOTY

>the good people at disney
>rebels
>kino

Attached: 1565651990146.gif (284x210, 516K)

Attached: 1358196516999.jpg (350x335, 23K)

For free? No.

>Ahsoka Vs. Vader wasn't kino
>Grandpa duel between Obi and Maul wasn't kino
Come on you nigger

Who actually gives a fuck about Star Wars?

Two episodes out of a 4 season show being good does not make the show good. It is overwhelmingly underwhelming at absolute best. Fuck off.

two moments don't make an entire show kino, user.

me

Attached: 689o478.jpg (570x777, 270K)

>I don't care so nobody does
That way of thinking is a sure giveaway for autism

NU WAAAAAAAARS IM SO EXCITED FOR EA’S GAME *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Attached: 1C8EBB23-FBD4-4BCF-805B-365F2961F9E3.gif (320x367, 2.4M)

because a glassed ashen wasteland is way cooler than some disassociated atoms floating in space

Attached: Malachor Glass-scape.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

When is that /vg/ autist gonna come here and start spamming? It's kinda based how he kills Disney Wars threads with his autism.

>Parts unrelated to Rebels cast

Attached: 1542905214681.jpg (368x353, 14K)

Those were both trash.

You haven't watched either of these, kid
What a waste of trips

Attached: 1565830599683.gif (480x270, 1.72M)

hopefully best girl will be in

Attached: REB_IA_8626-1536x864-805521732289.jpg (1536x864, 144K)

Malachor from rebels was dead before war. It was a barren wasteland with no life.

Malachor V had life.

Stop changing the goalposts. Malachor V wasn't a "superweapon planet". I've already proven you wrong.

>two good moments over the course of the entire show, neither one of which directly involves the show's original cast

yeah referencing things that were good dosen't make the thing good

>Malachor from rebels was dead before war. It was a barren wasteland with no life.
source

Rebels was a great show (and not video games) but that problem hair mando Sabine was 10 times the mary sue that Rey was

Thank fuck this perfect redhead waifu took the darksaber from that little gook

Attached: Bo_Katan_Season_4_06.jpg (1920x1080, 678K)

Could be, Moraband is another option

He's never played kotor 2 obviously.

Doubtful. EA and Disney refuse to use any of the good EU shit.

>Got only hotter with age
Only aliens can do that

>Rebels was a great show

It really wasn't. And the final season ruined Star Wars canon far, far worse than The Last Jedi.

Ive seen the clips of both fights, and they were trash. Rebels is trash.

>Moraband
shut up

Sabine made me hard so I liked her

The only hope for the sequel trilogy to redeem itself at this point would be if episode 9 completely embraces memes and reveals darth jar jar and palpatine spinning for thirthy minutes

get ready to meet a lot of c-tier characters

Attached: 1538423172279.jpg (564x877, 78K)

>Rebels was a great show

Attached: kjV3x.jpg (500x333, 53K)

one of the newer SW books already has the idea of "korriban was the planet's ancient name, now it goes by Moraband" going for it. you'll get over it eventually since the name isn't truly gone now.

>Trashtrashtrash
Zoomyspeak

I wasn't exactly blown away by the demo, but Titanfall 2 had a GOAT campaign so I'm cautiously optimistic for this

If nothing else it cant be worse than the sequel trilogy has been

Talking about what was made after the apocalypse while having a backdrop of "It was destroyed by THEM".

The only hope for Star Wars in general is the complete decanonization of Disney Wars and re-instate the Chad EU as canon.

>no argument
>resort to name calling

Attached: 75984635684356.jpg (933x1185, 139K)

didn't Kylo get his fucked up crystal from Malachor?

Since when was this about arguments
>Trash is an argument now
???

Imagine having such shit taste that you enjoy Disney Wars.

Attached: 2597421635411.jpg (220x229, 8K)

>And the final season ruined Star Wars canon far, far worse than The Last Jedi.
Somebody get this hothead outta here!

Attached: 1520391429815.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

>the final season ruined Star Wars canon
Why? I dont watch toons, only curious about the lore aspect.

Time travel

he's probably bitching about "time travel" which wasn't a problem invented by Disney

time travel is possible through a location hidden in the force that only has two known entrances currently. one of them is demolished now and the other is in Palpatine's sith basement

What ?

Attached: 1566861108266.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

Is that supposed to be Palpatine? Why did they turn him into a giant nose Jew?

It cant be saved. TLJ should had ended at throne room with Ben offer to Rey.

some force plan has stargates that can allow you to change key events. I quite liked it because I enjoy the mystical star wars stuff like mortis
he's using a fake illusion

Attached: 5fe48255df7dfb25f6acc05e5e4a975f.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Ahsoka would have died against Vader but she was rescued through a time portal

that was his own hologram projection to seem like a nice old man, before the hologram turns into his sith image

>Rebels artstyle
Why the fuck didn't they just stick with the Clone Wars style?

Attached: 653826758254658i9795.gif (320x213, 2.06M)

yep he's a faggot

It's not really "time travel". It's a location called "The World Between Worlds" - it's an alternate dimension like hyperspace except it can only be traversed by Force users using exceedingly rare special magical doorways. It was used to "time travel" to save Ahsoka, but in fact this was not true time travel as it was a stable time loop that had already "happened".

Notice the difference? All those instances of time travel involve going into the future.(except for flow-walking which only let's you witness the past, not change it)

The time travel in rebels however let's you go back into the past AND change it, this destroys Star Wars on a fundamental level.

The lore raping introduction of time travel (which is what The Rise of Skywalker is going to be about and they intend to use to retcon the prequels and OT). Letting Ahsoka and Ezra live through the OT despite the canon clearly stating that only Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Luke were the only living Jedi. Magical Force wolves that can run so fast they go into hyperspace and teleport (they serve no purpose and only exist because Filoni is a furfag).

disney was cheap. Lucas poured millions of his own money into clone wars

So Palps knew about it? Doesn't that semi confirm that he is in Rise via using this?

Palpatine always had a large hooked nose, but it was an Italian nose, not a Jew nose.
The difference is that Italian "aquiline" noses are visibly bent and angular, as if chiseled, whereas Jew noses are more curvilinear, like the shape of a baithook.

Attached: Smiles Sheevfully.jpg (1600x1200, 285K)

>Letting Ahsoka and Ezra live through the OT
To be pedantic about it they're not considered Jedi. Ahsoka left the order and Ezra never officially became one.

Why not just kill Vader rather than saving Ashoka ?

Attached: 1563648072729.jpg (480x480, 40K)

>hurr it's not time travel because it's another dimension
in the normal dimension where literally everything takes place a person can be taken out of one point in time and put back in another. that's fucking time travel regardless of the mechanics behind it.

Darth Vader kills Ahsoka. Ezra finds a magical time portal a few years later, accidentally goes back in time, and changes the past to save her.

actually they look better incel

Because he likes her?

Probably which will confuse the fuck out of casuals.

because the fixed-in-place force-portal camera was behind ahsoka, not behind vader.

>helicopter lightsabers
>mandalorians are now pussies
>16 year old teenage girl basically a marysue
>Poor mans Kyle Katarn
I couldn't bring myself to watch season 4. really wished i killed myself during season 3

But he is so drastically different from what he looked like in Clone Wars.

Attached: 4189bc0ae524ce7b6d0c69c6104c15b1.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Because TCW was based on Genndywars nostalgia goggles, and Rebels was based on Ralph McQuarrie nostalgia goggles. Cartoons are allowed to have different artstyles you know. People who hype up the carved wooden marionettes with crappy textures you can see the brush strokes on from TCW as somehow innately better than Rebels' higher resolution and higher poly noodly-limbed models are full of shit.

Attached: TCW-Rebels.jpg (3000x3999, 973K)

None of that compares to how badly they raped and ruined Grand Admiral Thrawn in seasons 3 and 4. Fuck that piece of shit show. Filoni is a bigger hack than Rian Johnson.

>everyone looks like they have down syndrome
>better

that's not unique to Rebels though. They were castrated in clone wars too
different art styles. Clone wars has a puppet based style whilst rebels was more realistic

Attached: b383ca44ce49eef149865aa5de205cf15a9ec685_hq.jpg (1024x574, 48K)

>helicopter lightsabers
Comedykino
Always were
>16 year old teenage girl basically a marysue
At least she is fuckable unlike Rey
>Poor mans Kyle Katarn
At least his waifu is better

people look different in different shows with different art styles? who could have thought?
did you forget dooku's mega chin in TCW that he didn't have in the live action movies?

Are you stupid? Do you not know what cartoons are? Do you think that block headed dilbert looks like Ian McDiarmid?

Straight white males

>Episode 9 starts with Finn waking up from his coma and he comments on what a weird dream he just had
>Cue actual episode 8

TLJ apologists should love that shit, it would really subvert their expectations

Attached: smug.png (225x225, 11K)

they look like adults, with less insane cartoony faces
sorry you are such a pleb
its literally an impovement intentionally made to appeal to an older more mature audience

>memed chris as a a writer on the team
>he didn't actually write anything substantial

are you kidding m8?

Attached: 6f9e310d782fd30001883de6aedc39c7.jpg (743x1000, 59K)

So your dick is far more important than the lives of countless people and crippling the empire ?

>Magical Force wolves that can run so fast they go into hyperspace and teleport (they serve no purpose and only exist because Filoni is a furfag).
Isn't that the wolf thing from the new voltron ?

Attached: 1532885598737.gif (572x339, 2.05M)

Why are people so sure that it will suck? Titanfall 2 campaign was great.

>implying this
>looks better than pic related

Attached: 67y5ht6jk7i8uj67yh5tg.jpg (960x407, 40K)

sekiro wasn't even fun and they want to make the same game but on easy mode

To this day I am baffled how awful episode 8 was

Attached: theFuckIsThisShit.png (429x410, 11K)

>So your dick is far more important than the lives of countless people and crippling the empire ?
Yes

>lets set the sequel minute after TFA
>lets also have the movie take place in a total of 5 hours in universe time
what could have gone wrong?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Yes she does

Because it's Disney Wars shit? You can only polish a turd, not turn it into gold.

>So your dick is far more important than the lives of countless people and crippling the empire ?
Yes
fuck Empire and fuck niggers

>I prefer Asian women with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

No because Voltron is about robotic lion mechsuits. The Force wolves in Rebels are literally just that, wolves that use the Force and serve no purpose but to show Ezra how to get to the time travel portal.

>I prefer white women with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
ok?

>Rebels was so horrible that they had to bring back Clone Wars

Attached: 1424541986456.jpg (640x641, 66K)

Than make a new planet instead of bastardizing a pre-established one

In the new voltron they added an alien wolf that teleports.
voltron.fandom.com/wiki/Cosmo

No, user, it's a shitty 6 hour game. :)

>n-no you are!
Nice argument.

malachor V wasn't established in canon before it's rebels episode :^)

I fucking hate Disney so much

Attached: 8F504CD0-BED5-49ED-84F5-07CC831AC806.gif (498x373, 2.06M)

so now they're going to bastardize the planet in Fallen Order
great job

The name is Korriban, until they give a respectable reason to change the name uttering that Disney name is an insult.

Gameplay looks boring, like a discount Sekiro without the difficulty
It would be much better if it had dismemberment

korriban's change to moraband happened in TCW before disney had anything to do with it. blame filoni and george, since they let it happen

That doesnt mean shit, the devs only made fps and it shows

True. TCW was basically Disney before Disney. Retconning shit left and right for literally no reason

explaining maul to my casual star wars fans family was excruciating, especially when he popped up in Solo

Attached: Darthmaul_detail-4.png (398x605, 201K)

I will never not be mad about that faggot cop out called inhibitor chips

>not just saying "yeah he walked it off"
come on, young padawan

I hate Rebels but which Malachor was it? The one destroyed in KOTOR II was Malachor V.

I really hope we'll get some force mysticism up in this bitch

Attached: 093721.jpg (1200x675, 244K)

>malachor
>mala chor
>mal core
>bad to the core
>b-b-b-b-b-b-BAD...

I was until I saw the gameplay with the baseball bat lightsaber. Into the fucking trash it goes.

>force mysticism
Why do people bring this up as a positive in Disney Wars? The "mysticism" in Disney Wars is kiddie shit. While the EU had much more mysticism(particularly in the old republic era) and was actually done well, basically LOTR in space sometimes.

I swear to God, modern star wars fans have got to be the most tasteless, infantile faggots on the planet

I don't like how the Lightsaber is all destroyed with wires hanging out at the pommel. Hopefully he actually fixes it in the game or there are different cosmetic options for it.

His psychotic trash-spider persona was pretty cool though. They really should have left him insane with rage against Obi Wan, and not dragged out his story for so fucking long.

the gameplay demo shows him with an intact lightsaber
this is probably just to show how "damaged" the padawan is, and the jedi in general

Lightsaber customization is a thing, I'm pretty sure. Also, I wonder if we'll get double-bladed lightsaber since that's obviously what that is.

they said we can change the colour

I guess this is the Star Wars thread. Picked up battlefront 2 for $5 and it’s pretty fun
What classes/weapons should I be working toward, and which game modes do you like most? Capital supremacy is fun if it’s a decisive match but I’ve noticed it tends to stretch into an hour of bouncing back and forth between ground and ship.
>no game of adventuring around the galaxy in a comfy spaceship with my alienfu
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 3349CAFC-B35D-4108-B24A-4D8E387E291F.jpg (882x960, 76K)

>my alienfu
not so fast faggot, she's my wife, I claimed her back in 2011

Attached: 1520391818351.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Starfighter assault is my fave but it's the most dead because it has no support or updates since launch. After that it's probably capital supremacy/conquest as you can always get a game. heroes and villains after because it's fun to throw people of ledges but really annoying when it happens to you

swtor

Attached: 19931802_704130076463981_290771828559839232_n.jpg (507x507, 43K)

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: Y_Wing_Fighter_SWCT.png (1264x564, 853K)

Thats not a Naboo Starfighter.

It can be

Attached: 1505364851619.jpg (2098x1801, 1020K)

Nope

based

got the lego ultimate collectors edition of this, it's such a great ship and build

>EA BF2
Superior version
youtube.com/watch?v=aek3_T3enyM
youtube.com/watch?v=0Mg2ZcaRBhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eEtabuDAg3E
moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-iii-legacy/downloads/star-wars-battlefront-iii-legacy-pre-demo-104

maybe we'll get a singleplayer Mass Effect clone someday

Attached: swtor 2017-03-22 13-35-26-07.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

based and boomerpilled

why are togruta the best race?

Attached: 5ef20bada25fe07558352b0ad098190a.jpg (856x856, 62K)

star wars is falling apart but at least the trailer for "The Mandalorian" looked cool. They better not fuck that one up.

I don't really care unless there's a qt twilek waifu

Attached: 1565376585767.jpg (600x864, 89K)

Capital Supremacy is the only good mode but even then they just couldn't fucking help themselves and tacked on their same kind of choke point shit that ruined most of Galactic Assault

aliens begone

Attached: 1555265705800.jpg (1041x576, 56K)

Looks like Nu Malachor they show in Rebels

>that post
OH NO NO NO NO NO did you saw the trailer? and the Nu Aliens? this game is anti kino

>two scenes in a entire show that aren't about the main characters are the only good thing
really make me think

DID SOMEONE SAY MALACHOR?

Attached: BaoDur_Rener.jpg (1056x1768, 258K)

Attached: JUST.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>volume -100
yes general

eafront 2's class and weapon system is fucking retarded cancer

Attached: scout-swb2.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Gentlemen, there’s enough orange buttcheeks for all of us
My brothers favorite fighter. I’m more of an ARC-170 guy myself but I do love the utilitarian looks.
>lego
>UCS Star destroyer reveal in a few days
I shouldn’t, but I’ve wanted a big star destroyer ever since I saw the original in a catalog in 2002

Rebels was a pretty bad show really. It had two or three great episodes a season though, usually when characters or plotlines from TCW came up. When they were forced to rely on their own cast (with the exception of Kanan, Zeb, and Hera) the stories always sucked.

Kanan was a true Jedi though, a mere piece of Katarn to be sure, but Kyle would be proud of that mad lad.

fucking cracked me up

Attached: 1525961976068.jpg (311x379, 19K)

>there’s enough orange buttcheeks for all of us
>ass so fat and wide it's enough to feed a thousand hungry anons

general, I believe we should smother the mandalorian children in their sleep while we're here. it's for the best

>UCS Star destroyer reveal in a few days
I really hope not because I got the first order one and the old 75055 star destroyer last year and I can't justify getting a UCS one. I wish they'd release a venator UCS instead.

wtf BD, I'm doing a LS playthrough
why you gotta be like this?

Dude it's literally time travel because Filoni wanted to save his waifu but then she said you can't save Kanan because muh

>a device that they just happened to have
A weapon of mass destruction ordered to be constructed by Revan in the successful ploy to fuck with the anomalous and potent gravitational forces of the particular planet in order to pull countless ships from all sides engaged in a massive space war plunging into the planet's core while the planet is cracked into pieces to its core.

letting an enemy live to slaughter billions is a worse crime than the peaceful death of a few mandalorian children, general.
do it

imagine the smell
do you think it's a scratch n sniff and they smell like an orange grove?

Attached: 1562656136300.jpg (891x1024, 229K)

Wtf is this stupid chestplate

It just looks like that shitty Battlefront 2 bug level but expanded out into a full game. Christ, everything about it looks so soulless and uncreative, the combat, the level designs, it just looks so bland. Since it was respawn developing it, I was expecting something more FPS-focused, like a Dark Forces game. But no, another boring 3rd person jedi game

Attached: george-lucas-noodles-alone-Vea.jpg (800x450, 104K)

b-but muh alignment

Attached: 1526217195301.jpg (563x843, 41K)

I fucking love Herzog even in his minor roles like Jack Reacher so I’m excited about that. Pedro is good too so I hope he can pull the show off.
I’ve noticed that too
>attacking team wins 5% of all battles because they make it all the way to the final objective and just get ground to a standstill
>yandere evil girls
Hnnng
Had me rolling, why’d they delete it?
The force provides, brother

I wish he had saved Kanan instead desu, he was the perfect husbando

Attached: SWR_-_Kanan's_haircut.png (2000x1125, 1.33M)

WHAT DID YOU SAY
I CAN'T HEAR YOU

kanan deserved to die for this monstrosity

Attached: Jacen_Syndulla.jpg (964x1080, 136K)

>you will never live a life commandeering a fast 60-crew starship as a slippery depraved Sith Booty Pirate in pursuit of eternal youth and sight-seeing the Universe, who has force dominated and corrupted an exotic and mixed crew of sexy female Twi'lek, Vahla, Chiss, Zeltron, Vultan, Farghul, Falleen, Devaronian, Dathomirian/Zabrak, Mirialan, Bpfasshi, Echani, Thyrsian, Epicanthix, Firrerreo, Keshiri, Kiffar, Morganian, Nagai, Omwati, Pantoran, Wroonian, Rattataki, Sarkhai, Tholothian, Umbaran, Vorzydiak, and Togruta sex-slaves to serve as your personal bodyguards and peepee-cushions

Why even live?

Attached: 1307753806979.png (332x450, 148K)

Attached: OwO.png (813x401, 558K)

Can you really blame him for racemixing though?

Attached: 1520410900341.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

Unless they fix the gameplay, I'm waiting for a price drop.

could've picked a better color at least

Attached: 1549479992453.jpg (2699x2166, 689K)

we definitely will, since the new canon is focused heavily on the mysticism of the force instead MOUNTAIN DEW FORCE POWERS

based mommyposter

Attached: 1e97dab139eb4e9dd9a609675226b86b.jpg (765x383, 51K)

Yes, problem here is that literally EVERYTHING else wasn't.

An impressive collection, my lord. Surely you could spare a few for my... shall we say, projects?

Attached: 3C626129-2EE6-4530-A8C1-ED6D431101D7.jpg (1280x1707, 271K)

>wanting to fuck Darth Talon
>see Kanan son
Shiiiiiiiiet

>Rebels was good
>Actually brings time travel to official canon
>Good

I can smell the mouse

Attached: 2229d45092.0.jpg (1200x800, 78K)

mon mothma
mom mothma
mom momma

Attached: 1549505303299.jpg (660x1100, 209K)

I sᴀJd we sHouMd mᴀke mᴀMᴀcHoR v Mook MJke ᴀ joke GeɴeRᴀM. Met's GMᴀss tHJs juɴGMe

I know the movies and games have caused a lot of controversy in recent times, but that doesn't automatically turn the entire franchise bad.

time travel existed in star wars canon since the 1980s

just use force abort

>we'll never get a proper modern clone wars game
>no republic commando sequel
>no NON-EA star wars game
why bros

Except it literally does when Disney broke the canon and didn't stop making shit

>mama core V

Attached: 1553094126779.jpg (743x742, 143K)

No. It's a Disney Wars game, the lightsaber only makes the equivalent of a paper cut.

Where can I learn this power?

and so is their map design. I cannot fucking believe how bad that game is.

Real talk: Jedi Knight doesn't have extreme dismemberment without using the console, why is it so bad that this game doesn't?

yeah its odd, the first EAFront was totally fine except for the fucking ridiculous hackers everywhere that destroyed the population within a few months and never got punished, meanwhile EAFront 2 didn't have anywhere near as big a problem with hackers but its fucking unimaginably terrible at everything except the space battles, which are predictably deadsville just like EAfront 1 because the faggots who enjoy this shit are autistic retards from call of duty

That’d be Devaronians

delightfully devaronian, Seymour

The spaceships battle won't get content because it was made by Criterion not DICE

I fucking hate disney quality control

Attached: ea-starwars-e3-4.png (1277x535, 976K)

I know, which is also why it was fun and ground battles werent

implode malachor v?
Delightfully devronian Dur

>looks good. Although, can you make it open world and rework the gameplay loop to rely on MTX? Thanks Amy, you're the best.

Suspension of desbelief. It feels weird when everything is made to look realistic but the lightsaber dont. Also i didnt even remember it wasnt default in jk since i always had it.

Why was the rest of the Ghost crew middling 4-7s out of 10 while Kanan somehow grew into a fucking 11? He was just a Kyle Katarn clone to start with, how exactly did he morph into a unique, compelling character?

Attached: KananJediNight.jpg (581x830, 57K)

Ezra starts out a solid 7 and becomes a solid 9 by the end.
Hera is an 8 and stays an 8.
Zeb starts out a 3 and becomes a 7.
Chopper is a 2 that stays a 2.
Sabine is a 2 that becomes a -14,000.

his VA is an actual fan of SW so that let him worm his way into Filoni's ear and influence the character

Why are people talking like Rebels is good? The only times it was actually good was when an episode was focused on Clone Wars characters. The main cast is fucking retarded except for Kanan.

Attached: 1566948057470.gif (500x288, 3.21M)

It was just called Malachor IIRC

I'd leave Ezra and Hera at 7s. Both are solid, Ezra mostly in season 3, but Hera never felt like she grew into a general, she just felt like the team mom for a bigger gaggle of kids. And Ezra wasn't really a strong lead until Kanan died, so the trade-off was pretty costly.

she'd still be cute if it wasn't for the tiny and stupid low eyebrows that make it look like she might as well not have any

Ezra, Hera, and Kallus were good. Not stellar, but good. Rebels had some noteworthy moments. Also the Bendu.

>but Hera never felt like she grew into a general
at least her first post-rebels appearance makes her seem more like a general, albeit a seemingly useless and ignored one by the higher ups.
she's in command of an old venator set out to do random clean up work and is still hung up on not having her crew around.

the only problem with rebels was how they gave us a shitload of capital ships and then didn't do anything with them while faggoty fighter planes got all the action like usual

Attached: 317_01702.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

>Hera

Awful character. Feminist wank just like Sabine.

I am, because as soon as it comes out maybe the Titanfall crew will be able to start working on more Titanfall projects

Probably not

>feminist wank
how?

>rebels commanding old venators
source me faggot I need to JACK OFF

Attached: 1475907524837.png (152x254, 40K)

it's too expensive to animate large objects beyond them being there as stationary objects. you have to pay for every single turbolaser bolt and pay to move them from the ships to their targets, or past the targets off screen.
rebels could barely even afford to animate vader's cape properly and they had to literally save up enough of their budget to place in vader's cape animation instead of putting it elsewhere.

Too expensive for Didney to fund naval engagements also there were fuck all any real battles in OT times unlike Clone Wars.

Attached: 1555291703865.webm (963x408, 2.86M)

because she's a woman, and she exists, therefore she's part of the feminist conspiracy just like this sjw agenda here

Attached: LeiaSupportsGunRights-ANH.png (1918x816, 2.5M)

alphabet squadron trilogy, book one. the latter half of the book takes place on it quite a bit but it's never engaged in an actual fight.
right now it's only hera that has one until some other post rotj book gives them to other generals

Wait is that a Headhunter? In the Clone Wars?

why did disney slash the budget so hard? were they unaware of how well Clone Wars was received thanks to the money and attention George lavished on it?

I understand the reasoning behind it I just wish I could get to see my nebulonfu in action for once instead of just dying

Attached: 1490559874285.jpg (1920x1080, 884K)

one TCW episode worth of george's funds was probably able to fund a couple or more episodes of Rebels. why would disney spend that much on one episode when they could spend it across multiple instead?

It was VERY expensive to make, and Lucas personally funded a fair chunk of the series because he was so proud of it. It made money, but Disney would rather pray they can make a big seller on a shoestring budget than put in maximum effort and funding for a (to them) unproven cartoon. So in the end it was just Disney being skinflints.

user they show up all across TCW. how have you not known this already?

Clone Wars was too brutal for the kikes at Didney to let it continue. Well maybe not anymore because,they're so desperate to pull Star Wars out of the shit they're giving it a final season.

Attached: 1555388609992.webm (1130x480, 2.55M)

Disney all but sabotaged the show. They gave it no money. They gave it no marketing. They put it on an obscure high-numbered premium cable channel. They put it at an awful timeslot. They did this because they didn't actually get to control it - Dave Filoni did. And in spite of all this, it was still the best received, highest rated, and most successful series ever to appear on a Disney owned channel.

It still does sometimes though, while Fallen Order has none at all

I saw Y-Wings constantly but never Headhunters. When did those show up?

Only one of those is really a capital ship, the rest are small frigates and transports. The Rebel fleet besides the Mon Calamari cruiser can't stand toe to toe with the Empire's actual capital ships.

Frigates are a type of capital ship

There was no " canon" of how many Jedi were left. Yoda isn't omniscient, he had no way to know that.

So this is basically the equivalent of a mother trying to drown her baby only for it to grow up and be successful. Kinda feels like Disney's jewish sense failed that time.

no it doesn't

Not really

It was never said

Yes please

Attached: 804564573252.png (516x546, 317K)

>So this is basically the equivalent of a mother trying to drown her baby only for it to grow up and be successful.
Pretty much. It's the only thing with any staying power. You'll see a million Rebels character cosplayers at conventions, but the Reys, Finns, Poes, and Kylos are few and far between - Jyns and Qiras are nonexistent.

Clone Wars> OT
The OT is fucking boring without EU support.

Attached: 1555290824599.webm (960x408, 2.39M)

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Droids_4:_Lost_in_Time
>Star Wars Droids 4: Lost in Time is the fourth issue of the Star Wars Droids series of comics it was published by Marvel Comics on October 1986.
>October 1986

There are some episodes in the TCW where clones piloted z-95s. The headhunter was an old design.

It's no secret that Disney has severely mismanaged the IP. The sequels are making money but highly controversial and may be poisoning future usage of the IP. They attempted to sabotage Rebels and got burned by it as a result, then put out Resistance in their attempt to "do Rebels right" only for it to be an unequivocal failure that not even little kids can stand to watch. They gave full control of games to EA who has completely squandered the license to the point that multiple conversations of Kathleen Kennedy chewing them out and threatening to revoke the license are scuttlebutting around between insiders. Prequel and OT merchandise continues to sell like hotcakes while the portions Disney controls full profits on stuff bargain bins. Then there's Solo and Rogue One... If Rise of Skywalker doesn't knock it out of the park, Disney may end up killing the IP entirely outside of theme parks and merch.

>even back then non-canon comics
yeah still a no

I knew it was old but I always thought it was a civilian market design and not one constructed for the Republic's own military.

>star wars droids
That was a non-canon cartoon nigger.

Also:

I would like the "They're friends!" game now, thanks

Attached: 1549482585057.jpg (547x750, 95K)

>non-canon
of course it's all non-canon - it's the old EU, not Disney's new canon!

It was supposed to be for planetary militias. Each planets government had it's own, or at least in the EU they did.

I need to find a way to tap dat without dying via lightsaber

>memba Tatooine?

fucking buggers.

No because Malachor V is destroyed

>Didney got rid of THIS
Why are Jews so horrible Yea Forums?

Attached: 1555093732736m.jpg (1024x663, 99K)

One canon is more canon than the other non-canon.
Your canon is not canon.

Wasn't she from that garbage what-if future where Luke's great-grandson was a junkie smuggler?

You'd have to be a Chad Cade Skywalker.

Don't talk about Darth Talon like that you nigger.

Attached: 1555093260911m.jpg (776x1024, 95K)

Imagine the farts.

They come with force shocks.

Yes

I just want a darth maul game.

Can they also force choke?

it was the old Canon. Cade had a good character development and wasn't just a goody-goody two shoes.

The ass would be pressed hard on your face. No need to be redundant.

Cade was an edgelord and that series was a mess. The EU was vastly superior to the boring, soulless Disney garbage we have now but I still wouldn't necessarily consider Legacy or the characters in it a high point.

I said the comics were garbage user, not Cade. I liked him. It's everything surrounding him that sucked. Exceptions made for Ghost Dad Luke and based K'khruhk

why dont they make a zombie game

>Why was the rest of the Ghost crew middling 4-7s out of 10 while Kanan somehow grew into a fucking 11?
? the crew was shit except for Kanan and Hera that surprise surprise were a Kyle Katarn and Jyn Ors rip off, jesus Hera VA is the Jyn Ors VA for fuck sake

they made a zombie comic, that's more than enough

Battlefront 3 should have a co-op zombies mode like the EU book Death Troopers.

no that isn't enough. the dead space guy should make a zombie game.

I want to fuck Leia.

Attached: 1547463445748.png (378x406, 247K)

Because the show wasn't making money and it was only alive thanks to George funds

I forgot this game existed until this thread. I haven't seen a single thread about it since a few days after the game was revealed

It WAS making money, don't get that twisted. But it wasn't turning what Disney considered to be a "Star Wars profit"

>If it's not making 200% more money it's unprofitable

Attached: 1564178318717.gif (300x188, 463K)

Fuck EA, Disney, and TCW.

You mean one of the best stories ever to come out of Star Wars? Yes.

Neither of you know what you're talking about. The Clone Wars cost an absolute fortune to produce, each episode costing what entire seasons of other shows would, and was almost entirely self funded by George Lucas because it was a passion project. However, it had low viewership due to initial bad press from the premiere movie and early season 1 episodes that made people ignore it and because it had a bad timeslot on Friday nights. Cartoon Network had barely any financial investment involved so they didn't care that much and Lucas was still making plenty of money from merchandise and other Star Wars related sales, but it was not a profitable venture for either party. When Disney took over, they did not have that kind of money to throw at a single production and definitely didn't want to either, so the budget was pared down tremendously. The upcoming new season of The Clone Wars has the same cheap, hideous animation as Rebels, if not in fact even worse considering that Rebels was even less profitable with lower viewership than TCW. This was due to the fact that it wasn't very good and was also on a channel most people don't get. Also, literally nobody has even watched Resistance, so that's 0-2 for Disney Star Wars cartoons.

>Resistance
There was another series after Rebels ?

yep, already cancelled

Yes, started last fall. Somehow has a second season coming soon despite almost no one even knowing it exists. And it sucks, if you were wondering.

Yes but it was so bad it was essentially the Star Wars equivalent of a toddler's show with no real stakes or depth. It was genuinely horrible.

was that the retarded show set in an ocean?

Yes. A bunch of spaceship pilots. And the setting was an ocean. That's how bad the idea was from square one.

I like how they keep trying to hype up the new season because Kylo Ren is in it (probably only for 1 episode or something), yet the entire last season was just kiddie bullshit revolved around spaceship races and had no action. The main characters don't even carry blasters or do anything but learn such profound lessons as "stealing is wrong" and "don't cheat at things" like some kind of toddler program.

Anyone who ever defended Disney SW by saying TCW started out as kiddie shit got irrevocably BTFO by Resistance.

>While the EU had much more mysticism
lol
>and was actually done well
>basically LotR in space
lmfao, now that one's really rich

>someone disagrees with me
>oh fuck that has to be disney quality control

Yea Forums really tried hard to cling to the "TCW and Rebels took a while to warm up and get good, just give Resistance a chance!" bandwagon but even those pathetic Disney bootlickers gave up I think. Resistance did not follow suit and ease into more mature storytelling or action, it just stayed childish and sterile. I've seen episodes of Sesame Street and Arthur dealing with heavier themes than Resistance ever even tries to touch. Not even trying to be Star Wars at this point.

You have right now a thread in Yea Forums where a Yea Forumstbmlr is trying to hype Nu Wars talking about the shitty books like phasma

I wouldn't be surprised if Yea Forums is 80% marketers and 20% shitposters right now.

>retconned
That implies Malachor was canon in the first place which it wasnt

>non-canon cartoon nigger
This was never true. We got Screed, the Gladiator star destroyers and R22 spearheads from it. Also the Great Heap was tied to the Vong.

Yea Forums and Yea Forums are indeed infested with actual Disney shills trying to peddle their terrible nu-canon books and comics. Yea Forums just has the near-daily Battlefront 2 shill threads, but that's tame compared to the level of constant spam those other two receive.

>some things make it in, which means the whole thing is canon
Oh i guess the EU is actually canon than since Disney Wars uses stuff from it.

>fuck they're talking about something i don't like
>must be shills
you're as bad as the disneyfags user

>the Great Heap was tied to the Vong
I remember this, that was the absolute dumbest fucking shit

If you consume anything from Nu Wars you are either mentally ill or a shill and I refuse we have so many mentally ill here

you sound rather flustered, user. chill out, it's just meaningless media, what people consume affect on you unless you're so weak-willed as to allow it to.

I agree with the nu wars lovers being mentally ill, but you truly can't think we don't have a ton of mentally ill people here

*has no affect on you

>tfw rebels could have been good if it focused on random rebel cells like the clone focused episodes instead of a plot armor main cast

Attached: absolutely scum.jpg (600x450, 102K)

>fuck they're talking about something i don't like
>must be shills
>umm sweetie don't attack Disney okeeey that's bad okeey good boys don't attack okeeey they just stay apathetic okeeey

>what people consume has not affect on you
It actually does, If user likes Star Wars and wishes for it to be better. Than people who consume and support Disney Wars tells Disney to produce more Disney Wars content instead of trying to create good Star Wars material.

Well maybe some deranged people like that one who doesn't stop seething for MH world or the other for Final Fantasy 15 and some trannies but liking Nu Wars it's in another level of madness

Not him but what do you define as Disney Wars? I listened to the recent Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan and Dooku audiobooks cause I like prequel stuff.

it has nothing to do with Disney or nu-wars. i'm saying that if you care what others enjoy, no matter what it is, you're likely mentally ill yourself and should probably start worrying about yourself a little more than absolute strangers.

>Not him but what do you define as Disney Wars?
anything released for SW since disney bought the brand up until they sell it to someone else in the future.

Anything released after Disney bought Star Wars(basically all of the nu-canon), with the exception of the new Clone Wars season as that was written before the Disney buy-out, though knowing Disney they'll try to hamfist in as many references and cameos of Disney Wars shite as possible.

Post your shipfu NOW

Attached: tumblr_mff108dtlk1qibhi9o1_500.gif (500x180, 967K)

Because the DS ending is canon

Out of the way you fucking museum piece

Attached: Ewing_negvv.jpg (1029x646, 97K)

>*worst possible outcome that makes the least sense* is canon!
Why is Yea Forums obsessed with holding this opinion on every game with multiple endings?

Fair I guess but if you boycott everything they authorize they'll eventually just kill the brand entirely. Which I wouldn't really mind I guess. But that aside while I won't touch sequel shit with a ten foot pole I did enjoy Rogue One, those books, and Mandalorian looks neat.

Filoni changed all those scripts to be Ahsoka wank because he can't let go of his waifu faggotry. Whatever The Clone Wars once was, the new "season" will be nothing like it and a piss poor shadow of it.

What species are the statues based on? Thought they were the Rakata Infinite Empire dudes, but those fellas have spade-like shaped cranium, and very tall, over two meters in fact. New species?

Maybe these retards could stop eating shit so we could get good content

quite a rare shipfu you've got there, not seen the e-win in a looong time

The LS ending for all planets is canon, so all the Jedi Masters lived to the confrontation in the ruins, but the Exile was a Sith

>make breeding twi’leks canon
>but the “downside” is that you have to try EXTRA hard
>breed super goblinos built for being NTR villains
absolutely based

>Fair I guess but if you boycott everything they authorize they'll eventually just kill the brand entirely
They already did that with TFA the entire setting doesn't make sense and all the shit they keep adding make the things worse like the Crystal changing colors because feelings

Probably a new version of the original Sith species

>all the shit they keep adding make the things worse like the Crystal changing colors because feelings
While I agree it's incredibly dumb I'm pretty sure that was added by George in Clone Wars.

>still no game about mando wars

Attached: 1546572989853.jpg (311x379, 19K)

george had too much soul for his own good

That is so non-canon not even the non-canon offshoots of the OLD EU entertained the idea. Sith Exile is false three times over.

Ew, I hope not. The old EU stuff about the Sith and Korriban was kino af.

Naming it Moraband and getting rid of that stuff really is a waste of great pre-existing lore

Nop that's a Nu Wars shit, you can see it in a comic where Sheev make jedi crystals bleed making these red

whoa whoa WHOA
Phasma WAS a good book
literally a part where she backflips out of a coliseum and chops the head off of a king
She’s such a good fucking character in the book that made me hate TLJ even more because she’s just there to get jobbed by le charismatic negro.

>yfw scion's autism was so huge it proceeded past his death and kept the planet together 5 seconds after the exile left

Attached: Daedalus.png (589x538, 318K)

George only changed the name of Moriband and still said that the planet had different names, the Sith stuff was basically the same you can see it by how Sheev and Dooku did Sith magic/Alchemy a thing that only appeared in the EU before

or maybe you could move on to something that you still find enjoyment in. it should be clear enough by now that things aren't going to revert back to the way you'd prefer them to be.

>they'll eventually just kill the brand entirely.
I do actually wish for this, and with current events surrounding the Star Wars franchise, it seems like Disney is doing a good job of killing it themselves.

I give it 5 more years until Disney puts Star Wars in the vault for 10+ years, only to try and and reboot it again which will fail catastrophically signaling to Disney that Star Wars is a dead franchise, and that they need to bury it forever.

Kinda like what happened to The Lone Ranger.

Attached: 71fUVoaXwLL._SX679_.jpg (679x352, 76K)

I don't know anything about that but I'm 90% sure it comes from the episode of TCW with the Jedi kids.

Korriban wasn't the Sith homeworld, Ziost was.

>a new version of the original Sith species
>a new version
>new

I hope not. They're already pure looking as it is. Making them look humanoid was the point, they're supposed to be superior to other races since they are naturally adept at the use of the Dark Side of the Force without becoming too corrupted either. Naga Sadow is a great example of a pureblood Sith, along with Marka Ragnos.

Attached: Naga Sadow, Dark Lord of the Sith.jpg (501x792, 348K)

>Korriban, known as Pesegam during the reign of Xim, and also known as Moraband by the time of the Clone Wars, was the sole planet in the Horuset system, located across the galaxy from Koros Major. It was the original homeworld of the Sith species and a sacred planet for the Sith Order,

No. That was just a Harry Potter "the crystal chooses the Jedi" type deal. The crystals were already whatever color they are.

In that episode you see them using crystals to make sabers, and these doesn't change their color, because the color of the saber it's attached to the color of the crystal

I thought Nigga Shadow had dark Jedi ancestry

They aren't canon, so unfortunately, all that can be changed as they please.

Guess I'm retarded then

Or maybe you can find a new job instead of doing damage control for a brand that Disney killed without getting back their first investment

Sith religion and Sith specie are a different thing and Korriban was the origine planet of the Sith specie

>muh shill
truly mentally ill, user. keep dedicating so much of your life to the things you hate, it'll only worsen your condition.

>Naga Sadow is a great example of a pureblood Sith
None of the Lord Sith were pure because the Dark jedis fucked with the Siths girls

truly mentally ill, faggot. keep dedicating so much of your life to the cocks you ride, it'll only widen your asshole.

Reminder that the only good cartoon is gendy wars. Fuck zoomers

i see you've run out of things to say. you speak out of anger because you know i'm right. you're so very transparent, user.

Ziost was the capital and adopted home planet when the Sith founded their empire.
Korriban is the original homeworld of the Sith species.

?

Attached: 3a6feacd0aecfa0ff0d5f095dc9973cc.png (1057x587, 46K)

Fuck i now remember that one comic where the old jedi librarian made a lightsaber gun to try and kill vader.
Its basically just a fucking blaster.

regardless of whether you're that user or not, the content of my post doesn't change, nor the truth of it.

Excited might be too strong. I just want more Force Unleashed like gameplay. If it's anything like TFU1, I'm good.

Man, lightsaber guns. That's the kind of dumb shit i would make up while playing pretend outside.

It's gonna be nothing like it, the director of the game called the game "TFU without the Mountain Dew(fun) qualities".

oh user kun I had no idea you care for me so much OwO*

It's somehow even dumber, she didn't just juryrig that think it was an ancient jedi artifact hidden in the temple, and it used lightsabers as SINGLE-SHOT CANISTERS OF AMMO.

>lightsaber gun
what's the difference with a normal blaster?

there's more shit in nu-wars like that i hopefully repressed in my memory.

Attached: Lightsaber_Rifle_1.png (850x885, 1.1M)

Its fires a strong projectile. Which you can achieve by using a regular blaster with a stronger power output.
Or just use an ion blaster if you're going after vader.

Why would a jedi make a gun that shot lightsabers? lightsabers are a important part of a jedi, it's a defensive weapon making a gun of these it's against all the ideals of the jedi, but then we got ghost Yoda unironically zapping trees with the force making it burn so I guess it's make sense in Nu Wars

>the lead actor is the gay kid from Shameless

I can't take it seriously.

What's even the point? Can't that bitch just get one of those disintegration rifles like the ones in Jedi Academy?

Lucas funded CW out of pocket, Disney are cheap kikes

the biggest point they missed is that lightsabers are just tools. Aside from sentimental reasons, there is basically nothing special about lightsabers.
If a jedi or sith lost one they just build another.
Now hack writers makes it seems like the things are the sci-fi equivalent of excalibur and super duper special.

hush.
EU is not canon.

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/DX-2_disruptor_pistol
Than she can just use the canon counterpart.

FO does have dismemberment, but it's only on droids and animal's if I recall

Yep Anakin for example said that Obi Wan was gonna kill him for losing his lightsaber but not because it's special but because its your fucking tool and if you are not even careful enough to take care of it you don't deserve to be a jedi, after a time you can even stop using a lightsaber like a lot of Masters in the EU or Yoda in dagobah

oh fuck that.
Who even cares if Storm Trooper Jimmy lost his head?

Jesus, I remember masturbating to her when I was 12-13

Attached: 1530186874839.jpg (473x390, 21K)

Magine the orgy if that was true.
A few dark jedi's tainting an entire planets worth of bloodlines.

Dark Jedis were ultra chads so why would you waste your time with a sith boy instead of a Dark Jedi that have lightsabers and can use the force instead of the nerd alchemy

theres some mild eu experience in me so im obligated to point out that it was also simply because anakin had already permanently lost more than one lightsaber at that point. His first saber was blue, his second one was green, his third one was blue in AOTC and then the graflex one Luke eventually gets was the final saber

If the Sith women look anything like the men, well, a hole's a hole I guess.

i love mountain dew, especially baha blast

Attached: Pure Sith woman.png (500x750, 311K)

I'd love to see TCW-tier OT animation, Rebels just didn't do it for me.

Commander pipsqueak here says otherwise.

Attached: IMG_6098.png (540x720, 301K)

the disney canon is mcdonalds mysticism, the superpowers are more pronounced and retarded than ever. In the prequel trilogy where you were basically looking at jedi in their prime (as far as true canon goes) the most insane thing you ever saw was the funky ass force speed effect in TPM and someone throwing small objects with the force every now and then in the middle of a fight. Meanwhile rey is a better manipulator than obi wan and can effortlessly lift a mountainside of rocks when even yoda was straining his ass off to slowly pull an X wing out of the swamp

>based K'khruhk
Have they ever explained how he survived the fight against Grievous?

I started off hating this arc but loved it as it went on

you have it exactly backwards, Cade was the worst part of Legacy, everything else was great

"healing trance lol"

You do remember that it's EA game right?

You can see in the "extended demo" (especially when you meet saw and the team) that the characters models and animations are done by the same people that worked on Anthem, DA:I and ME:A.

I need a place to stay low until the fucking blowout is over, thank God this thread is still up

Attached: 1555184853595.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>seeing the hand during the explosion
>realizing it's in first person
Unf

did they show anything during gamescom?

I have a slight hope because I heard Avellone was working on it and I'm a big fan of kotor 2, but I haven't had much confidence in disney wars

Avellone's name means basically nothing, companies pay him to write like a paragraph of backstory for one side character so they can use his name in the marketing

That's more or less my fear about it, that sounds right up Disney/EA's alley

>never watched any of the star wars movies
>want to watch the original trilogy
>hear about all the shitty things they added in with the special editions
>you can't legally watch the theatrical cuts anywhere
>have to hunt down fan-remastered versions that are a pain in the ass to find and downloadi split across like 20 rars

Attached: image0.jpg (720x720, 31K)

Yeah, seeing Avellone's name attached to a game just makes me think the game will be mundane these days

The special editions are fine unless you have autism

without ever having watched the original versions you wouldn't know what was added or slightly altered to begin with. stop falling for memes.

Hayden Christensen at the end of Jedi and the new Emperor hologram in Empire kind of suck

also that one piece of ROCK in front of R2

Yeah but the CGI ships and new Death Star explosion look so much better

>get called a shill
>can't help but still like star wars

Fallen Order looks fun

Attached: R14kkDj (1).png (657x527, 13K)

how'd he even get in there

Attached: r2newshots.jpg (1152x487, 239K)

Where can I find a good community that is still optimistic about Star Wars?

Genuinely. The negativity drives me crazy but I still want to discuss the franchise. Are there any discords or something?

Except they're not.

I'm sure you can find some retarded normies on the Star Wars Facebook page who like Disney's abortion of a nu-canon. Otherwise, plenty of us here such as myself still love the OT, prequels, and EU (ie actual Star Wars).

2005 AD

You are exactly the problem.

I didn't say a single thing about the sequels, yet here you are making a big deal about how much you hate them. It's not even enough you say good things about things you like, you need to tear down the things you don't because you are genuinely cancer. This is the kind of discussion I'd like to avoid if possible

kys Disney shill cancer. You are no Star Wars fan.

Based. Unfortunately user that's just the state of the franchise. You are going to have to wait for it to blow over.

"optimistic about Star Wars" just means "likes the sequels"

He didn't lie, though. If you had a veterancy on this board of more than a week, you'd realize how many SW threads pop up with good discussion.

Attached: 12646816_1031798826880474_7899543931424297144_o.jpg (972x1280, 116K)

I haven't even seen the new movies schitzo.

It means you don't take any possible opritunity to shit on the franchise

>I've never seen the new movies
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP BEING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE SEQUELS YOU'RE THE BAD GUY

0/10 shill, are you even trying?

Look at Resistance lmfao That show is literally 2d and aimed at ACTUAL children and not all ages.

At this point? Only literal NPCs.

What blowout?
>dat rack
Gott Dayum

Darth Talon oh yeah, there was an event where maul and darth talon came to up on stage, the girl was so fucking hot. Think it was swtor.

It's all so tiresome

>respawn
yes