Pay $399.99 plus tax for console

>pay $399.99 plus tax for console
>pay $59.99 plus tax monthly for internet
>have to pay $59.99 plus tax annually for the privilege of using the internet that you pay for on the console that you own
Defend this

Attached: 9b31be78-cdc2-4bdf-8ae2-a90e978c4d7a_1.43b16b06baddb5b3847842ba8dc47c7f.jpg (1500x1500, 730K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/playstation-4-to-sell-at-a-loss-but-sony-expects-profit/
trustedreviews.com/news/ps4-to-be-sold-at-a-loss-but-launch-day-recoup-expected-from-ps-plus-subs-and-launch-titles-2905846
bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/techflash/2013/11/microsoft-selling-xbox-one-at-a-loss.html
vg247.com/2017/06/15/xbox-one-x-selling-at-a-loss-even-with-that-500-price-tag/
wccftech.com/nintendo-switch-sold-loss-company-listening-consumers-price/
nintendolife.com/news/2016/10/nintendo_switch_wont_be_sold_at_a_loss_two_million_units_to_ship_in_time_for_march
engadget.com/2013/11/19/ps4-costs-381-to-make-according-to-hardware-teardown/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don’t be poor or just don’t buy it.

>government decides to tax the air you breathe
>dude, just don't be poor or don't breathe

Dont buy ps plus it clearly has no benefits as all ps games are single player.

There's no defending it. It's shit. Don't really give a fuck though and haven't felt the need to buy it once ever since it became a thing.

Ignore the obvious braindead drone a few posts above me.

but you get free games!!!!

>buy high-end PC for $1000
>spend $300 every 5 years on upgrades
>still play everything on ultra at 60+ fps, sometimes over 144 at 1080p
>still use online for free
>still don't pay a dime for single player experiences
>still have access to free mods on all kinds of games
>still have access to 25+ years of gaming catalog
>still have the ability to play every pre gen-6 console game via emulation
>consolefags still seething
>"b-b-but poorfag haha"

Attached: pc.png (182x274, 55K)

What does that have to do with video games?

Let it go, it's never going to change. Paying for online is like the DLC for consoles.

If you don’t own a PS4, switch and a high end pc then you’re a disgusting poor fag and shouldn’t be allowed to post.

I have 2 of those and I'm still working through vita and 3ds libraries before I buy a switch.

>buying a console that literally only has ONE single player game
>buying a nintentoddler console

>food analogy

I don't know about you but in my case ps+ is worth the admission money since I get way more in games. I am south American so ps. Only costs me 120 banana bucks, which is maybeles than half of what it is charged in America. Batman arkaham knight and darksiders 3 are way more than 120 Bananabucks alone so I am already in profit.

but if I stop paying my PS+ I'll lose access to all my PS+ free games I claimed

>there are still people in 2019 who actually retain this retarded braindead ape mentality and can't be idorts
I thought the golden age of braindead apes fighting over company loyalty was behind us.

Sounds like you’re poor and you buzzwords are mean less if I have all of the consoles that matter and a pc.
You doing good then. Better than the poorfags bitching about stuff. You’re enjoying games.

>be a SNOY
>pay the most out of everyone for the privilege of using your own internet
>not allowed to have crossplay with the other consoles or PC

Imagine being a SNOY.

Imagine not owning everything and because you’re poor you trick yourself into thinking a company cares about you.

I get it on sale for $40 or $35. Also if you don't have a 4k TV don't buy the Pro. You don't need to buy an extra controller and games are often on sale.

It's easily the best bang for your buck console. The portable Wii that pretends to be a console is way worse. No sales. Have to buy multiple controllers because it's only worth is local multiplayer. Need to buy a memory card. No sales. Nintendo is a price gouger and makes you buy shitty peripherals and out dated hardware because they're evil. The best part is you dipshits defend the greediest jew of all while hating the only company that cares about videogames. That's Yea Forums in a nutshell.

You can get Ps+ cheaper than that if you aren't a fucking retard.
The Ps4 has the highest number of crossplay games with PC.

>>pay $399.99 plus tax for console
PS4 cost 220$. What tax you idiot?
>pay $59.99 plus tax monthly
You can get it for 30$ per year you idiot.

Imagine being enough of a SNOY to post this SNOYcope.

>xbox live don"t exist
>I can play crossplay on PC, Switch or Xbox One
Another retard.

>being this butthurt Nincel
Seething

I own everything you retard. Stop being a poorfag.

Didn't Sony charge out the ass for proprietary microSD cards when regular ones were less than half the price? Every company gouges you, not just Nintendo.

Why Switch cost the same as PS4 despite having much more shitty hardware? Why Switch games are so expensive and rarely go on sale? Why Switchlets are ok with this?

>pay $59.99 plus tax monthly
What?

its indefensible, console babies are just retards who eat their allotted shit from the trough like the piggies they are

im just here, waiting for the screencaps of people shitting on paid online for consoles before ps plus mandated it for ps4 vs people defending it right after.

>Console makers claim the fee is required because they need the income to maintain online servers
>Most games are P2P
>PC Storefronts require no such fee despite hosting way more people and having a much smaller market share

Attached: iu[2].jpg (433x380, 35K)

>it's ok when you pay for online if it's on Switch
Ok, we get it

>Paid less than $300 for my PS4
>Paid $40 for one year of PS+

?

Who the fuck mentioned Switch lmao? This is what's wrong with you fucking consolebabbies. You always assume there's a double standards boogeyman out to get you. I think charging an extra fee to be able to use the service that you PAY for on the console that you OWN is retarded, regardless of the platform. That's why I play on PC. And if PC started doing the same thing, which will literally never happen ever because PC is not a proprietary platform, I would condemn it just as much.

Whataboutism is one of the lowest forms of counter-arguing and shows just how low you'll sink to defend your purchase.

And pc its filled with hackers and low end humans
Kek console has better online

Stop being Poor white boy

Attached: 1564075587532.jpg (1440x1080, 557K)

1. PC can't play many console online games or have lower playerbase in some.
2. PC hardware cost more
3. Why do you care so much what other people pay for? Sounds like you are baby not them.

> be on pc
Has to pay for games to use the pc components you alread own

Has to pay for components (vga, cpu) for games you already own

Has to download digital stores to play games you already own

Kek

>pc can play anithing at 4K 240FPS has best FREE online and better playerbase because all are pc hardcore gamers with 10k$ rigs
>pc hardware its so cheap you can literally upgrade your whole computer every year with nee upgrades, console cucks need to wait 4-5 years to buy a 10yo hardwarewise console to play games
>because its funny how retarded your kind are

>>pc can play anithing at 4K 240FPS
No, it can't and especially not yours PC. You are clown m8
>>pc hardware its so cheap you can literally upgrade your whole computer every year
It's cheap because you are upgrading it more often? That hardly make sense.
I have PC but only funny retard is you.

>It's okay because I only ate a tiny bit of shit, not the entire log!
Do you people even listen to yourselves

Are you ok or genuinely retarded OP?

What games on PS4 require P2P beside FFXIV?

And people claim the cost of games hasn't increased lmao. Don't forget you have to buy a season pass too, even single player games have them now.

Red Dead Redemption 2. Meanwhile, it's completely free on PC. Stay mad.

Yeah it's free because it doesn't exist lmao

>optional content its optional
>he dont wait and pay the gold/goty edition for less price than base edition

You don't actually have to pay to play online if you abuse 2 week trials. I did it as a way to save money during our pregnancy

Isn't this working only once?

He doesnt know

>pay $399.99 plus tax for console
>pay $59.99 plus tax monthly for internet
>have to pay $59.99 plus tax annually for the privilege of using the internet that you pay for on the console that you own
Defend this

Attached: c700x420.jpg (700x420, 41K)

You're paying for the privilege of playing with others who are financially well-off, compared to PC where you play with shitskin third-worlders who cheat and hack since there's no initial investment.

>250$ for gaming system
>30$ per year for 24 games and discounts on other games
I don't need to defend it m8 I saved a lot of money on PSN

>have to save money to provide for the son your wife have with your neighbor
Are all sony cucks so betas?

Air is not food you dumb fuck.

>for the son your wife have with your neighbor
Some people have own children. Just because your mom fucked nigger and we have you, dosen't mean it's the same cease everywhere.

>console cost half the price of a budget pc yet it perform better than it
>you have more cheaper options for ips
>OPTIONAL and not mandatory in order to play

fatty

So salty, did i just hit a nerve
Enjoy raising that bastart basedboy beta cuck

>Food analogy

>bastart
I knew it, confirmed third world ESL nigger.

>buy high-end PC for $1000
>only use it to post on 4channel

I wonder if this poster honestly believes in his words or just baiting.

>>spend $300 every 5 years on upgrades
>>still play everything on ultra at 60+ fps, sometimes over 144 at 1080p
I love technologically retarded PC babbies posting from theirs dad laptop.

My console was $199 and i didnt have to pay tax. My internet is $45 a month and doesn't require tax on it. My PSN card was $40 for the year and it wasn't taxed. Not everything is taxed you fucking idiot. Also thats still hell of a ton cheaper for the entire generation than my PC cost me.

No, just make a UK paypal/psn account every 2 weeks. Bongs have a law that forbids requiring a valid card for a free trial.

He probably live in Africa and have to import everything from first world countries.

Just buy PS+ from G2A for $40
OR if you're against that just use Bing Rewards to get $10 amazon gift card and only pay $50

You're retarded if you think that was me.

I own a PC, PS4, and Switch. I've never paid for an online subscription on either console and don't plan on doing so, but from my experience with PC it's great if you play with your friends, when you play with randoms it's usually a toss-up.

>Using G2A

Sugoi desu ne

Both your internet and PSN shouldn't be taxed. If you're paying tax on them you're an idiot. The ps4 you can buy from online stores and if you aren't living in the same state you won't be taxed. I save ton of money buying from newegg not being charged tax.

>HAHA GUYS IM A 4CHANNER V REMEMBER DOBSON FOOD ANOLOGY HAHA WALRUS
kill yourself seriously

PC users = Isreal
Console users = Africa

It's a great deal though. I pay $60 a year for free games. What's not to like?

I literally pay to breathe 24/7 and I don't seethe nearly enough at expensive stuff like you, OP.

Attached: Symbicort-Turbohaler-400-12-4.jpg (1280x853, 108K)

You can pay 0 dollars a year on games with the easy accessibility of pirating but that's probably too hard for you, entering your credit card in to PSN is a better idea (because hey Sony can totally be trusted with that shit) or you risk getting shot by niggers when you have to buy a PSN card.

The worst part is he called air, food.

No, you can't play many games on PC. Why do you mentioned Sony by the way? Why can't you stand the fact that some people prefer to play on consoles?

>Defend this
never

its a cunt move on their part, but lets give a special shout out to all the little faggots on the xbox 360 that helped implement this. you're all no longer children at this point, right? so i can tell you to go fuck yourselves you pieces of shit, right? you little dumb shits. a special fuck you to microsoft, im glad you lost this gen, and antoher fuck you to sony....you're ps4 is a shitty piece of engineering btw...worse framerate than the xbox one x, and it's also louder than a fucking lawn mower. well done you little shits.

Attached: 82374289357289.gif (381x200, 983K)

considering this logic you have danger for entering your credit card on PSN. T. retard.

You pay 60 dollars for the free games dumbass not the multiplayer.

>Don’t be poor
Playstation is for poor niggers who can't afford a decent PC.

The lengths to which people will go to defend eating shit here astounds me.

>you pay for the free games
maximum retard

if that was really the reason you did it you'd be buying game pass instead. which gives you much more games for a much lower price, works on PC, and doesn't require you to stay subbed to get all the games.

>free games
>free
>you can only access those games if you pay the annual fee, otherwise they're locked behind the subscription service
on top of that you can pay another monthy fee for another ps4 library lmao

>being a cuck, a sucker, a mark, a fool, as well as an apologist
>mfw

Attached: 8697348976893476389.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>b-but muh PC!
Hahahaha

They are free. You are cuck m8 and big cock sucker.

>no actual arguments
face it, you're just rationalising getting cucked out of your online. If it were for the games, you'd be using game pass which is 100x better at that goal.

>Pay $60 plus tip every single year until the end of time for the privilege of getting to play old free games as long as you keep paying them like a good paypig otherwise you lose them all
>Pay $5.99 once during a steam sale to own an old game forever

Are console users mentally retarded?

Someone conveniently forgot the time PSN was compromised. Poor child.

What game pass? For some indie shit? You can keep it. Shill somewhere else cuck.

>multiplayer based games
>games that people only buy if there are other people playing those games otherwise the game is actually worthless
>lock the multiplayer component of multiplayer games behind a paywall
I will never understand how they got this to work and how it continues to work

Attached: 1567013885246.jpg (2048x1536, 1.18M)

>old games
>losing them
Already stopped reading. PC mental autist spotted.

The vast majority of people are retarded

End your PS+ sub and get back to me when you try to access your "free" games

>>pay $59.99 plus tax monthly for internet
ROFLMAO
I pay $20 a month for 1gbps

Reminder that Microsoft and Xbox were what popularized it. Playstation is just taking advantage of the retards that played halo 2.

why would I end it when I get free games and discounts? Retard.

Good goy

>free games
>that I pay for
XD

Xbox Game Pass is constantly on sale for $1 and has AAA titles like Metro Exodus. And you can sub/unsub at any time, no need to keep paying to claim all the games.

t. cuck
I pay for online and gets free games because of that. t. retard.

>Removed all my payment info from Sony Account
>Buy PS+ cards from Amazon and enter codes instead
>Last month my PS+ was about to lapse
>Wasn't intending to renew yet since I've just moved house and vidya is low on my list of things
>Sony charges 12 months to a card I removed 3 years ago

Attached: 1526245097480.jpg (1408x1080, 228K)

>t. retard.
don't sign your post

this is the mind of a resetera user

>muh ps4
>please buy a ps4 guise
>best console guise
>most sold console according to resetera guise

Attached: 1433703822726.jpg (862x1224, 262K)

Fucking Ethiopian food.

>$399.99 plus tax
>he bought a PS4 Pro

That's not even including online only games that force you to pay for online despite paying $60 for the game. Or microtransactions. Or day one DLC. Or multiplayer DLC season passes. Or etc etc
Gamers are cucks and addicts. It's pathetic.

Attached: 1566015266748.jpg (640x781, 85K)

Hey now, I've got a damn good PC but just prefer my consoles.

Attached: 23414234234.jpg (554x439, 38K)

>got btfo
>no u
retard confirmed.

only reason to buy a console is exclusives, my ps4 exists for that reason and that alone

>complain how much PlayStation is more expensive
>lol, it's for poor niggers
PCocks are so fucking dumb.

Attached: 1566194946357.jpg (777x759, 590K)

not really, bigger playerbase in some games, and more portable too.

>yessuh massa I give all ma shekels to Sony Entertainment me make good financial decisions

Attached: 1447459857540.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I buy my consoles for most games. Most multi-plat games I get on my PS4 or Xbone and most RPGs and other titles I get on my Switch.
Guess I just don't like PC gaming.

>buy components
>build pc
>pay for internet
>torrent free games
>???
>profit

Consoles have low barrier to entry, the base hardware is cheaper but they jew you on online fees and platform royalties. For high time preference low IQ niggers that works out as being "cheaper". Anyone who can think further than 5 minutes into the future understands that it is not.

>torrent
imagine being a piratefag

Good goy

I got my ps4 for free

I love reading cope like this

>yessuh massa I give all ma shekels to Nintendo, Microsoft, Valve, Nvidia, AMD
You can't be more poor and choose more expensive things. You are low IQ nigger m8

>anyone who isn't a pirate is fueling Jews

Uhh sweaty show me where you can get a 20xx graphic card for $300

>spend EXTRA money for a dumb subscription fee that Sony decided was mandatory all across because they want more money
>somehow manages to convince snoyboys that they're saving money while doing so
Can't make this shit up

I know, that's why I don't pay for shit like netflix, why the fuck should I have to pay to use the internet I already pay for, that's like paying an extra fee just for using my car, who would actually do that?

>Own PC+ PS4 Pro
>Game comes out I want
>It has online co-op
>Friends tell me they're all getting it on PS4 instead

Attached: 1553869157158.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

>250$ for gaming system
>30$ per year for 24 games and discounts on other games
>not saving money
What a dumb snoyboy you are

Retard tax for not building a PC.

Attached: babby.gif (320x240, 1016K)

Poorfags do it all the time. They buy things which are less expensive immediately but cost way more in the long run. They buy phones
on contracts and cars on finance, not understanding that they're paying more by doing it. That's why they're poor.

you are the one paying for free games

>talks about living in africa
>in completely broken english
Anything you wanna confess, Mamadou?

>BUT NINTENDO!

Poorfags choose less expensive things. For example slavs play mostly on PC, why consoles in western world are more popular. You are probably some poor monkey with pirate games and busted 720p rig.

I mean sure I agree with you somewhat, difference is though last gen sony's console was $500-$600 so spending more money on top of that for online play would've been ridiculous. Sony slowly introduced it as well keeping online free(still to this day on the ps3) will giving you perks if you wanted them with tons of free games and discounts. This gen was different because sony needed a long term plan with paid off for them. The ps4 was hella cheap and the most powerful choice with online being the cheapest and still more benefits than was xbl offered. Could be wrong, but I know shit like netflix required xbl for the longest time which is just nuts at that point. So yah it sucks we had to start paying for online, but you can buy a ps4 right now for $200 and online for $40 for a year. After 6 years thats still cheaper than was a ps3 cost brand new at launch or what an x1x costs.

I pay for online and save money on games because of that. Damn, you are truly retarded.

>NO NOT NINTENDO!

Paying taxes? Fueling the Jews.
Paying rent? Fueling the Jews.
Paying for food? Fueling the Jews.
Some things in life are a necessity that unfortunately you have to give the Jew roach money for. But why submit completely to them? Why gleefully give your hard earned money in for Jewish tricks like DLC, paid subscriptions, yearly releases, shit hardware? Do you just enjoy being completely bent over a barrel and raped by merchants?

so they are not free games

You sure showed him brah, we can still get them remastered, right?

they are, you are paying for online, not games.

>free games
>he pays for them
If they're free then why are you paying for them

I pay for online, not for games. You can't read? Damn, you are dumb.

picrelated: old data but still relelevant.

Attached: PC is cheaper than consoles in long run..jpg (1500x2800, 549K)

>is a moralfag
That's right. Keep paying companies so they can afford to make the games that I get for free. I am literally cucking you out of your money

Imagine actually giving your CC info to SNOY after all the fuckups they've done.

You forgot to add that you have to pay $60 for the games that require a PS+ subscription to play.

>Can't get games without paying
>Somehow paying gets you those games
>"FREE GAMES GUIZE!"

I'd gladly pay that money to not be associated with some fucking retard like you.

Oh boy I can't wait to pay $60 more for yet another low effort remaster. Takes my mind off the noise from upstairs while the bull fucks my wife.

>you are getting free gasoline from someone
>it's not free because you have to buy a car to use it! XD

And I paid $25 for a i5 4690k/970/16GB PC 5 years ago, and spent $400 in the last 5 years upgrading it. It currently runs just about everything at 80ish FPS at the very least, often in high/ultra at 1080p. What's your point?

so I can get them without paying? that's what free means

>playing through vita a 3ds library
Shouldn't take very long

Then the games are not free

>PC games
>40$
Already stopped reading

If you want actual answers and not just shitposts I can give some insight to the business side of things.

>Why Switch cost the same as PS4 despite having much more shitty hardware?
Nintendo doesn't sell hardware at a loss, Sony does, also a hybrid console + handheld isn't going to be exactly cheap.

>Why Switch games are so expensive and rarely go on sale
They don't go on sale because they still sell. Dropping the price is an extension strategy intended to prolong the maturity phase of a product but if sales are still adequate then there is no reason to drop the price. Japanese sales charts have several Switch games over a year old in the top 10. It's likely games like Mario Odyssey and Zelda BotW will still be somewhere in the top 50 in a few years, so what would they gain by dropping the price when maximum profit isn't guaranteed from doing that?
If a game's sales start waning then they put them on Nintendo Select for ~20 bucks. Hence why so many Wii U games were put on Nintendo Select.

Attached: 1450387220376.jpg (1440x810, 173K)

>comparing a streaming service
>or a mandatory legal service to operate a vehicle
>to the company literally BLOCKING your internet access until you pay them
The lengths snoycucks will go to justify paying double for their online. This is priceless

>not read infograph fully
Are you a brainlet? It says 2013.

What's the point of getting free games when I never play them? If they do offer a game I'm interested in, I probably already bought it, so instead I get jack shit. They should just reward members with a stipend and let them spend it on what they want.

they are.
>Nintendo doesn't sell hardware at a loss, Sony does
Source: my ass.
>They don't go on sale because they still sell
Very dumb argument. Many games that are selling better than Nintendo games are go on sale. Also very Jewish for them.

>get 1 or 2 games a year for playing with some buddies
>need to dish out 60$ for the game and 60$ for the plus each time
Fuck this shit, i hate buying games for the PS4

>Nintendo doesn't sell hardware at a loss, Sony does,
ps4 sold at a (slim) profit on launch, and I doubt that price drops have had any impact on that

Steam sales. I've literally never paid full price for a game on PC. Even if you want it on launch, sometimes you'll get a 10% "prebuy" discount. PC is the best for low priced games, and Nintendo is the worst because they never have sales at all, even if the game is 20 years old. The only time I saw a sale on a Nintendo game was when Metroid Other M came out and was utter shit, and Splatoon 1 after it got rendered obsolete by Splatoon 2.

Just pirate the games, PC gaming would be unbelievably cheap in long run.

>buy pc
>torrent non-multiplayer games
>buy multiplayer game keys for a 80% discount on key websites
vs
>buy console
>pay for internet
>pay for privilege to use internet
>pay for ""discounted"" 10% off the $89.99 price tag 7 hour single player third person walking sim
>replay said walking sim for the entire next month to feel like you justified your purchase
I laugh

>PC games
>$40

Attached: 4916849156368.jpg (1200x525, 188K)

So PC only plebs like you were retarded back in 2013 too? No shit Sherlock.
>steam sales
So why does he count steam sales but not psn sales? That's quite dumb. I never paid full price for PS4 game too. What now?

It's a retard barrier. I gladly drop the cash because it filters out a hundred million Russians, Brazilians, and other poverty stricken mush mouth meme spouting rejects. I think they should raise the cost, filter even more.

Absolutely nothing will convince me that playing with third worlders is better because it's free. You stink in real life and shit up every game you touch.

>sell console as a "loss"
>recover the investment with suscriptions

Attached: ac9.jpg (439x290, 19K)

How come PSN and XBL are both overrun with spics and niggers then?

>console games cost 90$ now
>you don't have to pay for Internet on PC
>it's free when you stealing it
I stole my PS4 and I'm stealing every game on it. It cost me 0$ unlike 1000$ PC

fucking kek
i apologise on behalf of Yea Forums for the mong replies your post got

The console isn't even sold at a loss. It's the only Playstation not to be.

uhhh, the main buyers of PS4 are like that.

Attached: 1565186922253.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

I paid $40 for REmake 2 on PS4 during a summer sale. Now what, atheist?

>$89.99 price
PC cucks are absolutely retarded, damn.

This would be great if they actually justified it. Unfortunately, free games just don't do it anymore. I'm actually paying more for these """""free"""""" games, then if I didn't pay the fee at all and bought them at retail. And what am I rewarded with? Shoddy security? Terrible online? Them banning you for the stupidest, smallest slight? The funny part is that this is supposed to discourage me from pirating all these games. Not doing a good job.

>$399.99 for console
Maybe if you're some retard who bought it at launch
>$59.99 for PS+
I'm against this though, you can buy it for $40/year during their e3 sale and during black friday weekend.

this is not reddit bud, you don't upvote posts here

I play on PC so I don't have to

>pirating is stealing

Attached: index.jpg (318x159, 9K)

Ah hold on, do people still do the dumb talk show streaming shit from their PS4s? I remember seeing people doing that around PS4 launch. There were some real trashy fucks on there, some real degenerates. Those are the people I imagine telling me shit like "too poor" as an insult. Real financially sound people living in filth and I'm sure the PS4 was not bought with drug money no sir.

I play WoW and have too. It sucks.

Yes

>using someone work that cost money and resources without permission is not stealing
Typical mind of poor gypsy nigger.

But that's for access to wow's servers not to play online at all

Look at all those PC games and bloodborne.

>buy a high end pc for 1000$
>buy monitor for 500$
>buy razer pro gamer led mouse and keyboard for 200$
>every 3 years spend 800$ on new graphic card
>every 5 years spend another 1000$ because everything expect GPU is not supported enymore
>expects to not be retarded

>be me
>play video games on ps4
>everyone thinks I'm retarded

Jokes on you, I got two of those for $35 each!

I play with a mouse so I might as well buy a decent PC

>"steal" game while sitting at home and downloading it in 30 minutes
>isp doesn't give a fuck
>digital copy didn't cost anyone anything to manufacture
vs
>be a nigger and walk into gamestop
>steal ps4, games and sprint for it
>gamestop loses money because they paid for those items
>go back the next day after finishing the 3 walking sims you managed to steal
>employee remembers you
>calls cops while you're figuring out what to steal
>get convicted of grand theft
>get sent to pound me in the ass prison
>get raped in the asshole by tyrone every night

Attached: dce.jpg (720x483, 49K)

are you slow? you can't play ps4 free monthly games unless you paid for ps plus
>being slow and a cuck and an apologist
>mfw

Attached: kikkity kek.jpg (196x150, 12K)

Sweaty

Attached: 1558569201912.png (1200x1183, 696K)

>Source: my ass.
I'm not trying to swindle, just trying to inform.
I'm an idort, I have no allegiance personally. If anything, here's a few articles.

Sony -
cnet.com/news/playstation-4-to-sell-at-a-loss-but-sony-expects-profit/
trustedreviews.com/news/ps4-to-be-sold-at-a-loss-but-launch-day-recoup-expected-from-ps-plus-subs-and-launch-titles-2905846

Microsoft (both Xbox One and One X) -
bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/techflash/2013/11/microsoft-selling-xbox-one-at-a-loss.html
vg247.com/2017/06/15/xbox-one-x-selling-at-a-loss-even-with-that-500-price-tag/

Nin10doh -
wccftech.com/nintendo-switch-sold-loss-company-listening-consumers-price/
nintendolife.com/news/2016/10/nintendo_switch_wont_be_sold_at_a_loss_two_million_units_to_ship_in_time_for_march

Obviously I could be wrong, but from everything I've read it looks like Nintendo's the one company that tries to avoid selling at a loss on launch. Only thing I ever saw saying PS4 wouldn't be sold at a launch was an article that also said the PS4 would be $500 on launch, which wouldn't have been the case.

Most things I've read says otherwise.
If I'm wrong I'm sorry, I don't mean to misinform, just want to help discussion.

Paying for online is what caused me to drop all consoles. I used to be an idort but fuck it. Every game's going multiplayer these days and every console wants a slice of the pie. The quality of their service didn't improve after forcing a subscription; they just established it as the new normal and everyone slurped that shit up like horse armor. I don't care if it's 5 cents a month, I'm not paying my "play the games I already bought" tax.

>buy pc
>torrent non-multiplayer games
and then people wonder why the industry is content churning out generic lootbox-filled multiplayer garbage.

I just feel bad for you honestly.

>Implying I paid for my console

Got that for free from my roommate

I'm stealing console games and never go to jail. Not everyone is stupid nigger like PC cocks.
So, I'm paying for online not for games. Considering your logic pirated games are not free on PC because you can't play them unless you pay for PC. You are such a dumb cock eater.

The industry churns out lootboxes because retards such as yourself continue to support their broken system, just the same way retards like yourself continue to support paying for the privilege of using your own internet by using a console. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Those are prerelease sources.
engadget.com/2013/11/19/ps4-costs-381-to-make-according-to-hardware-teardown/

>because retards such as yourself continue to support their broken system
I buy titles that I enjoy and don't purchase microtransactions. If a game is P2W, or a lootbox fest, I don't buy it.

Will Playstation get it's own version of game pass by the time the PS5 comes out?

I only use the online when I play with friends, which isn't often, so I just get a free week of PS+ when we plan on playing.

Attached: 1526946606140.png (184x184, 49K)

>article from 2013 when console was just released and couldn't make huge profit so far
You are extremely stupid, aren't you?

Dear god, you're the most willfully ignorant consolebabby I think I've ever seen. Let me explain it to you as simply as I can:
>have PC
>have internet
>can play games online
>pay literally nothing
>get game by pirating and paying nothing
vs
>have PS4
>have internet
>pay nothing
>play nothing
>can't play online
>pay
>play "free" games
>can use your own internet

Playstation version of Game Pass is PS Now. The difference is
>it costs more
>the game library is garbage
>you can't play ps3 games locally
>doesn't work on pc

Why would I want to play a multiple player game though? Yea Forums shown me that everyone else is just as retarded as I am. Why would I want to play with myself unless I'm masturbating?

no, they churn them out because it's all zoomers and poorfags are willing to pay for. this idea that single-player games aren't worth money is ruining the hobby.

I haven't looked at PS now in a long time, does it have ps4 games on it now as well as some newer titles?

They are clearly a Sony shill at this point. No one can be this willfully retarded.

>Bloodborne, Infamous, R&C, RE1
>garbage
>24 games per year for 40$ is somehow more
t. retard.

Yeah it has PS4 games, and you don't have to stream them.

>>pay literally nothing
yeah, because PC has no games. Know, you understand.

Alright, my bad. I'll look into things some more, thanks user.
Yes, it goes without saying that I was talking about the consoles being sold at a loss on initial release, What's your point? I didn't think that'd be something I have to point out, I thought it was common sense.

Good job not reading my full post retard.

That's cause you were born with shit genes
That's your shit genes tax

>Why gleefully give your hard earned money in for Jewish tricks like DLC, paid subscriptions, yearly releases, shit hardware?
because those are luxuries I don't need but can easily afford, and I am not a delusional person that thinks money being exchanged for a product
is Jewish trickery.

Online access for consoles was a horrible mistake that ingrained and reinforced all the shitty practices that currently plague vidya.

Attached: 1565626463144.png (151x101, 13K)

>PS4 Slim: 225 USD
>Internet: 15 USD monthly
>PS Plus: Free with throwaway european accounts

I know being american makes you stupid but at least try not to

>Internet: 15 USD monthly
Your 1mbps local cable company internet package that charges you by the data and works only during daylight hours doesn't count, Lashawn

Setting up accounts over and over sounds like a pain in the ass.

$15 for 20Mbps*, not the best but it gets the job done

it takes me like 5 minutes, and I only have to do it once every two weeks

idk sounds rather homosexual to me
do you lose all you progress too?

>1mbps local cable company internet package that charges you by the data and works only during daylight hours
not him, but what shitty place do you live in that you can't get good speed for cheap?
I pay 25 bucks and get pic related

Attached: png.png (1460x568, 62K)

No? you're supposed to activate that throwaway on your console so it can "share" PS Plus privileges on your main account

>how do I get pc components and games from the void?

>25 bucks for that
hello slovenia

>slovenia
nah, I live in Freedom Land.

okay thats not so bad but it does make you a bucktee

>Got console for free
>Buy PS+ for 40 bucks every year
Could be worse

Are you retarded?

Just abuse the free trial with PayPal

I'm a PC gamer and you really have to spend roughly around $1200-$1600 to justify PC gaming being remotely better than console gamer. On top of that games take forever to go on sale compared to consoles and also consoles get used game so I'd disagree extremely on the game pricing, but we'll call that a wash. On top of that PC take longer to get exclusives for example RDR2 which something I played on my PS4 for months and trust me I wished it was on PC.

Based and idortpilled
>PS4 for console exclusives
>Switch for handheld Gamecube emulation
>PC for Apache OpenOffice
I hope you're just not a retard who buys all his consoles firsthand.

Attached: e01.jpg (215x414, 26K)

I was looking for this article few weeks ago. Someone was arguing sony was taking a loss on the PS4s and I couldn't find this was stating they were actually make $20 profit roughly on everyone sold. Thanks user.

How and why the fuck do people defend paid online? It's not like you get anything from it. It's literally just paying up to sixty dollars for nothing.

I don't pay for it since I have a PC, but PSplus does give you tons of discounts and free games. Also its pretty common it goes on sale for $40 for a year. So 36 games for $40 isn't much to bitch over.

>free games, sometimes really good ones
>discounts
I agree that paying to play online is stupid, but you aren’t paying for nothing

I've already bought all the games I'm interested in playing. A bunch of indieshits I don't care about, games I already own, is worthless tat as far as I'm concerned.

reminder Yea Forums pays 15 dollars per month to play a single game they haven't logged in to for years

Those free games are usually indie trash or 10 year old games people have long since played and forgotten about.
Again, why do you have to pay to play online? Why can't anyone ever answer this? You aren't getting anything out of it.

Attached: gamers.jpg (2061x1806, 1.49M)

>Buy $2000 PC
>Literally incapable of playing games on it, only alternate between Yea Forums and pornography
>Play games on my PS4 because I can't alt tab out to the internet while I play

Attached: Laughing Sluts.png (1197x1077, 1.69M)

You might not agree to it or like it but tons of others do enjoy those free games. Like I said there are other benefits too, discounts and other free stuff. Once again I don't pay for it because I have a PC and use it for online gaming, but for consoles I agree with it being a necessity. It helps the company gain a profit from selling their hardware literally for almost base cost and also to keep the servers and online experience up to par. Gotta admit at times I really miss online gaming on PS4 due to PC having tons of hackers. GTAV is one that really turned me away on PC, can't go 5 minutes without a hacker showing up and ruining the lobby. current gen consoles don't have this problem yet.

>not couch gaming with a ps4 and a laptop

I hate you and everything you stand for

>PC Hardware cost: 744
What the fuck

Now that's just sad to look at. What the fuck happened to people.
>subscribe to this, subscribe to that
>yes you're getting less content than you would have in the past but who cares
>SUBSCRIBE! SUBSCRIBE! SUBSCRIBE!

Just got the best batman game and the best darksiders game for free. I would ps plus is definitely worth it if you are a real gamer.

>he didn't play those games years ago
yeah, a """real""" gamer

PS Plus had some shitty months this year but I got Hitman 2016, Detroit, Sniper Elite 4, and Sonic Mania out of it so it's okay.

yeah i was looking at that

>paying to play online

console GAMERS are just utterly retarded

So what exactly should I do with my money then, let it rest somewhere and never use it?

The best part is that when Microsoft first brought it in, Sony and Nintendo fanboys mocked them relentlessly for it. Now? They rabidly defend it.

snoyfag here, no I don't

Obviously there'll be a few outliers like yourself, but the majority willingly eat shit and thank their masters for it

some people are brand loyal to a fault
I said I'm a sonı̇gger but really I only care about the PS4 in as much as it has games I want to play

this desu

I rather send my money to microsoft and nintendo so they keep developing good games

im gonna use my brother's account when his ps4 pro isn't in use, he gave me the ps4