How do you feel about Devil May Cry in Street Fighter V?

How do you feel about Devil May Cry in Street Fighter V?

twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/1167482227896332288

Attached: Cody-Vergil-Crossover-Costume-SFVAE.jpg (750x400, 90K)

$0.10c deposited in your account

He looks fucking awful.

>if you try to talk about video games on the video game board SHILLS SHILLS AUGH FUCKME!!!
Is this really what we've devolved into?

it's already been done twice before

OH GOD for a sec I thought this was Demitri...
Please Capcom, don't ever bring Vampire back to life again, I don't want it to be wrecked like Street Fighter.

looks like shit

Stop shilling your shitty game.

Attached: 1556373755822.png (429x561, 362K)

It doesnt like right because isnt Vegil supposed to be pretty slim? Cody is just really fucking swole.

Attached: 1553023736086.png (500x690, 320K)

This just makes Cody look fat

We’re getting to the point fighting games will drop their original roster altogether to fill every slot with licensed characters

Attached: 2BF52C18-754C-47E3-AA3C-75286CABF4F5.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Sleeveless Vergil is fucking jacked dude.

Why is his crotch so prominent?

He's supposed to be toned, but lean. Not a Rob Liefeld 90s gigachad style roided up dude

Can they just make fucking capcom all stars already or mvc4

With the three DMC costumes added to game, SF5 now has more 'post-release' DMC dlc content than...DMC5

>thicc beefcake Cody with Mark Dalton/Zeb Atlas-style muscles
Now that's a wonderful image.

Attached: cody.png (1200x675, 920K)

Not bad. Devil May Cry is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills demons and doesn't afraid anything.

Capcom's art department is a mess. Did they get rid of them after RE6? Everything is so ugly now. RE7, DMC5, RE2make, MvCI, and SFV feels like an executive's idea of a good looking game. MHW's colors are so washed out sometimes and I still can't believe how low quality the models can feel. The Handler was released in that horrible state when she should be a top tier qt just from their concept art. Thinking about it, Their games should all look good if the concept art was translated well.

even the bird is laughing at him

Its a costume for Cody though, you illiterate retard