See that building over there? You can't go there!

Attached: IMG_20190831_163244.jpg (3440x1909, 1.55M)

just like real life

>those jaggies

lmao console niggas play like this in 2019??

Alright, Yea Forums, I was really excited for this game, and I'm still considering getting it even if it doesn't completely live up to my expectations. Now I want you to tell me if it's really as bad as it's being made out to be. No metacritic scores, no memes, just give it to me straight doc.

nips should hire todd howard

yeah, unlike pc gamers they have something to actually play

Not only is this a cope it's also objectively false. KWAB

Is that pantyhose on the MC I see? Also is there a skirt option?

Why is that a bad thing? Why can't there just be a skyline without you having to go over there and fag it up with your bullshit autism?

Kys

It is a platinum game with very basic and small exploration but it entertains you with it, the combat is unique unlike any other platinum game, plays like a rhythm game.

Nintendies will pretend linearity is a good thing because they know their hardware can't run (good) open world games.

THE SWITCH HAS A FUCKING DEDICATED SCREENCAP BUTTON
STOP USING YOUR FUCKING PHONES LIKE BARBARIANS
HOW DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU EVEN END UP ON Yea Forums

Attached: 1395420555933.jpg (741x762, 102K)

Please learn the term aliasing so you stop talking like a retard.

You have to upload through Twitter though, don't you?

pirate chads just have to plug the switch into computer

Attached: 2019082814210700-257FD939428E4BFE6BF9E2F559D5037A[1].jpg (1280x720, 162K)

What PS2 game is this?

No
You have to turn off your Switch and plug the SD card into an adapter

It's a handheld.

Cyberpunk 2077.

Actually user it's a hybrid. The 3DS is a handheld. This is Nintendo's answer to the 4k/60fps generation.

Gamer

name one game on consoles that runs at 4k/60fps that isnt a port

graphics that shit and it still can't hit 60FPS

I play on PC but I'm sure some shit

you know all video games are created on a computer first right?

Yes, playing in bed > playing on a huge screen

where is my open world experience

Attached: 1566909547374.png (454x520, 13K)

>game is not open-world shit
>REEEEEEE
Zoomers

Why the FUCK is the attack button on ZR?! What were they thinking?

>plays like a rhythm game

This is horseshit. People were saying this about Sekiro too. If anything this game plays like a fighting game with how you memorize button combinations to get sync attacks as often as possible.

Personally i'm a little disappointed so far. Compared to Bayonetta this game does not feel good to control. The chain jump is wonky as fuck, making platforming in the chimera dimension annoying. And not having a jump button makes this game feel like a step backwards from previous Platinum games.

Snoycucks have almost reached 300 COPES in 24 hours on metacritic.
Do you think they will get the SEETHING record?

I dont see the issue, what chaffs my ass it the fact that accidentally taping left or right dpad completely fucks your shit in the middle of a fight

That's too much work for a screenshot, I wish they would just put a browser on the Switch so you could just upload to wherever. It was trivial with the Wii U.

Wiiu was underrated as fuck, you could screenshot, upload and shitpost on Yea Forums. Great console. Had a lot of game with great looking water.

Lovely water

Attached: 18.jpg (2560x1440, 1.56M)

Bruh just get a mcable

Attached: 1449332339573.jpg (978x972, 162K)

I fucking miss X. I hope it gets a sequel.

technically there is a browser but it only pops up when you connect to an internet source that requires you to log in on a browser
Are there any web-browser homebrews yet?