Stop playing Rhodoks

Stop playing Rhodoks.

Attached: r3n2s5dlr1y01.jpg (320x377, 16K)

DUST ROADS
TAKE ME HOME
TO THE PLACE
I BELONG
CAL-RADIA
MOUNTAIN NIGGERS
LICK MY BUM
RHODOCK SCUM

Attached: Mount-Blade-II-Bannerlord-Gamescom-Interview-01-Attack-the-Walls-Header-2060x1159.jpg (2060x1159, 440K)

*AHEM*
Sarranids > Vaegirs > Swadians > Khergits > Rhodoks >>>>>>>>>>> N*ords

Attached: 26565AD0-12E8-47DF-8461-47F968A52954.png (959x1024, 753K)

>download new warband module
>always go straight to the music folder and listen to the new soundtracks

Attached: headphones.png (354x286, 29K)

ahem
FUCK GRAVETH
FUCK RHODOKS
that is all

your opinion is wrong and you should consider suicide

oh shit here comes Rolf everybody stay cool

Attached: 45686579.jpg (380x560, 55K)

feast when?

warband mods >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> warband vanilla

Why do people hate Rhodoks? Are they shit? They look like a good faction
>big shields
>crossbows
Perfect for defending castles and cities, probably good against horses and infantry in open field too, would probably get fucked by Khergites tho

what would you expect from a stupid broad who does not know the difference between effect and affect?

> muh opressive swadian king
> break away from the empire
> do the exact same fucking thing, just in the mountains this time

>good against horses in open field
rhocucks are absolutely worthless outside of castle defense and their foot troops still get btfo by nords in close combat, their main advantage is that their cheaper units are better and their elites are the cheapest. They're the economy/switzerland faction.

Because of sieges, whenever you have to conquer a rhodok castle you have to be ready for huge casualties. Because of the sieges mechanics, even with a siege tower you only get a small path, which makes an ideal target for crossbows.
Every siege against rhodoks inevitably turn into D-Day

I am a mercenary, my party is small but it has elites from all the realms, I manage to fuck Lords with their """"""superior""""" army of half dressed peasants with the charge of my swadian knights, my nord infantry it's there to pick the rest.
I am thinking about adding kherjit archers to annoy the enemy before breaking the line with my heavy cavalry

This is true, my nord warlord got absolutely reck trying to conquer a small castle with a garrison of 100. I eventually took it but the lost of soldiers eventually forced me to leave it unprotected

Hill Jews=Vikangs>Butter Knights>Vodka Vikangs>Horse Fuckers>Sea Raiders>Sand Fuckers

Attached: D296163B-3EF9-4443-BAF5-E7AC9AA73556.jpg (720x576, 104K)

Of course they lose against Nords' infantry. Nord infantry is the best infantry of all.
I assume they would be effective against horses in open field because you can rape most horsbaked units with enemies if you order your troops to stay close together, cavalry will get stuck at them and hacked into pieces unless it's Swadian top cavalry because they have OP armor

Many people dislike Rhodok troops as they are mostly slow, defensive troops, which causes field battles to get overly drawn-out.
Lore wise, they are just Swadians who rebelled against the Swadian King, and who created a democratic republic that basically just complains about Swadian oppression.

Personally, I like them because they usually rekt Sarranids and Khergits first.

Lmao Rhodoks get fucking trampled by my cavalry.
The problem is is that they’re cocksucking OP assholes in castle defense so while I can always crush them in the field its a bitch to conquer them outright

Come the fuck on, user, did you let the game automatically calculate outcome or what? Granted, in autobattle you lose hilariously large numbers regardless of anything, you get your armies raped even if you're at an advantage, but if you actually play battles and know how to use combat systems, the game is not that hard

>The only battles that matter are sieges
>Best way to win a siege is to swarm them with huscarls

Why does anyone play anything but Nords?

Nord huskarls are OP, you can win any battle, be it siege or open field, with them. No chance against Khergit cowardly faggots though, you would have to leave the computer running the game for a week to see the outcome.

>Swadians have the best melee horsemen!
>Rhodoks have the best long-range infantry!
>Khergits have the best long-range horsemen!
>Nords have the best melee infantry!
>Sarranids are the best jacks of a trades!
>Vaegirs have... uh...
What do Vaegirs have?

Attached: Vaegir_Knight.jpg (380x560, 61K)

this is the correct opinion, nords are based

>wipe out your army on the way there
Lmao get some cavalry fuckboy

best bowmen by far

The best archers

Technically the best archer, but their DPS is actually a lot worse than Rhodoks Sharpshooters or Sarranid Archers, so there's no reason to ever pick them.

Objectivly correct

Attached: 1547808682965.jpg (800x597, 86K)

Archers and bardiche roleplay.

I had the numerical disadvantage, my plan was to take the castle and left something to defend, instead I was greeted with a machinegun, the ladder climbing part was hell for my soldiers once within castle walls rhodocks fell like dogs but still got my ass kicked considering I had to leave the castle with a small garrison and eventually it was reclaim by the swadians

Attached: DarlingCourageousDiplodocus-max-1mb.gif (500x281, 772K)

This man slaps your gf's ass and compliment your head, you have 12 troops against his 47, what do?

Attached: searaiders.png (224x342, 108K)

>sea raider
Enjoy getting rolled over by my 12 elite cavalry units I keep at all times, cavalrylet
Also if you have anything you want to say to your wife when I deliver your “nice” head to her, better make it fast since my longsword is coming right for your soft neck, you fucking waterkike.

Shoot at then from horseback before evetually getting overcome and having my skull used as a drinking cup

>have like 65 troops
>retard group of semen raiders actually come up and attack me
>laugh as theyre killed by a hail of arrows and chad horsemen in under 2 minutes

My men would like to have a word with your PURSE-onal belongings.