Anti Kino moments in vidya

a world ending threat....better send 8 guys to deal with it.

Attached: wewlads.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

based

But there's 14 people in that picture.

In retrospect, clearing those gates near the towns was pointless when you could just hold down this part of the game entirely on your own.

I know in hindsight its petty, but i loved that shit.
I love when the player gets NPCs to help. Really makes you feel like your accomplishing something, becoming a leader rather than the designated 'fix-it' man of the world.
Its unfortunate so few games do this.
Like, dragon quest 8 had the monster team that was AI controlled, but you collected the beasts and set their order so you had some influence. You could call them into any battle, even the final boss! Love that shit!
Mount and blade. Kenshi. Fallout new vegas.
It just seems like every-time a game has good NPC ally v enemy content its good

> I love when the player gets NPCs to help.
Pinnacle of gaming. The best games and quests in games are the ones with competent and interesting NPCs.

It makes my fucking blood boil when I'm given NPC help and the bullets they shoot or whatever either do zero damage or a negligible amount, for no fucking reason.

I think OP's issue is more that there were too few NPCs helping you in Oblivion

I have no idea what the fuck they were thinking with DS2.

Attached: Kiln La Kiln.jpg (1901x3239, 982K)

>have to kill 4 bosses to walk past some rubble blocking the road which you clearly could just climb over
DS2 was so fucking dumb and lazy

Any major event in any Bethesda game.
The bugs, bad voice acting, clunky animations and lack of facial expressions ruin any scene

Attached: 1465782288027.jpg (338x358, 25K)

>save an entire civilization from destruction
>twenty people show up for your victory speech

Attached: 1515533082274.jpg (400x400, 20K)

HAZZAH

Antikino.

Attached: 1560347048110.jpg (1015x1599, 205K)

Attached: 1560347110711.jpg (1018x1599, 204K)

OH YOU WANTED SORA TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING?WELL FUCK YOU BITCH GIMME MORE MONEY SO I CAN WRITE MORE FAN FICTION AND DRAG THE SERIES ON FOR WAY TOO FUCKING LONG

Attached: 20190831100424.jpg (1277x719, 393K)

I cringed

You meant "improve"

>not modding your game so all those guards are argonians
Makes this entire sequence so much more fitting.

>"Man, I can't wait to see what final boss the game will throw at me..."

Attached: 2013-03-10_00003.jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

Playing Dragon's Dogma blind on first play thru and trying to complete any quest.

the only decent battle set piece in the history of gamebryo is the battle for hoover dam. idk how obsidian did it but it actually feels like there is a lot of shit going down

Context? This is cringe to the max.

Oc has a nuclear bomb and the only way Tony can stop him is giving his tentacles blowjobs.

>being surprised capeshit is cringe

Attached: wladdc.jpg (1039x1599, 265K)

why are burgers so obsessed with happy endings? Is it low iq?

Because KH is the highest of IQ, right?Fucking retard.

Kingdom Hearts of all series really should end happily.
I get complaining about people wanting something like MGS to end all roses but its kingdom hearts, a disney property about kids saving their friends from depression.

Americans are legitimately fucking stupid people. We have to poach other countries talents with H1b1s because our people are too fucking dumb to handle mid level tasks.

t. burger

kys nigger

They also have incredible arrogance ontop of low IQ which makes them one of the worst nationalities to have to deal with

Trump is a personification of the average low IQ over confident burger

Attached: j1.jpg (688x1200, 116K)

God I can't wait for DumF(Dumb Fuck) to leave office.

Attached: Dumf.jpg (1566x880, 102K)

Attached: 1500095184500.jpg (1075x1326, 677K)

games for children should be hopeful because it's an escape from reality

Attached: 1560633546928.jpg (667x468, 167K)

the human reaper in ME2

just mod that shit

Well he didn't deny he was American

>Game has literally disney characters in it
>Almost everything that has anything to do with the villans and shadows is defeated with the power of friendship and love.
>I don't know how many fucking games it has anymore
>Not expecting a happy ending

Yeah bro pajeet is so smart. You're either a Californigger or larping foreigner. Stay obsessed and enjoy your replacement.

>DumF
hahahahahaa that's so funny user you should write for trevor noah

t. Fraser Institute

Thanks user. I thought it was a real kneeslapper.

lol us pajeets make ten times the average burger who's median solo income is 30k. I make 170k as an indian software dev and we're making our entire development team asian because we legitimately can't find low iq americans to fit the bill

even making less dosh we inherently value sanitation in a way you freaks just can't into.
Every indian I've met in the states has been a good person though. The grown ups at least. Very family oriented so I don't have negative things to say outside of memes.

most americans don't want to be tied down by code, there's a lotta options in america especially if you're born here. they'd rather have freedom