Yeah I'm thinking COD is back

Yeah I'm thinking COD is back.

Attached: Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-1168078.jpg (590x350, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J7Ivdq5E-fs?t=44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm wondering if the emblem editor will be back this time.
I heard they want to bring back moving weed emblems and stuff. Oh well.

Attached: emblem editor.png (800x450, 416K)

finally, a shooter to play with my friends that isn't Siege

I'm not interested in generic Hollywood movies.

Did any of the post MW2 CoDs sans BO1 ever go back to having good veteran modes?

Emblem editor probably not. Most likely pre-set emblems and titlecards like MW2 for example.

I played the demo thing and holy fuck I was lagging all over the place even with gigabit connection. The guns felt great though.

CoD might be back on gameplay, but god it will be as riddled with MTX as BO4 and BO3.

Big, if true

bandwidth =/= latency

Attached: 1567090145103.png (572x627, 858K)

The bottom of his chin looked like a lip and the shine on his actual lip looked like a tooth. At first it I though he had a bugs bunny tooth with his mouth open

is there any video footage of non-staged gameplay?

Fuck off shill

This. But also it was some alpha/beta version and was on conslol.

The trailers and promotional materials almost feel like american war parodies. I'm sure the game will be good because of the passion put behind it but it's way too much sometimes. Just take a look at this shit.

youtu.be/J7Ivdq5E-fs?t=44

Attached: 1567185258422.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Thats what they said about Black Ops 4

Looking good, this will be operator kin- *contact 3 o'clock* in meme female voice. Dropped. That being said, it looks more like battlefield than cod at this point.
BO4 started well, but it got 3arc'd.

You do know female soldiers and operators exist in real life, right?

Maybe 1 for 1,000/10,000 males? Show proofs. Either way I don't like it in muh gaymes.

we're going home boys

Attached: 1566723871683.jpg (1082x637, 90K)

Any halo vids exist?

the alpha was fun

Of MCC PC? Plenty.

>Said the retard during every single annual COD release.

Not in this MSX invested industry.

Hello, what's msx?

Halo is back
CoD is back
WoW vanilla is back
I now have a fiancee and a well paid job

Yeah, I'm thinking it's comfy time.

Microtransactions I would think

Proud of you user

Mexican sexy xir

Attached: 5A9E6D67-EE89-4C16-8945-F014F0626627.jpg (406x720, 21K)

>fiancee
You fucked up. Big time. Unless not in murica.
Don't they call it 'mtx' ?
Ayyy papi

Canada actually.

As long as it's meme skins and other shit that does not in any way affect gameplay I don't care. If it's OP guns well...

I'm not sure what's the sit, but I tihnk same shit. I meant not in the west. :^)

>the passion put behind
lmao what the fuck are you smoking, it's COD, it's a yearly rehash franchise filled to the brim with microtransactions

Except IW has been working on this one for more than a few years now. It's also on a new engine, with new animations, new assets and a brand new story.

I figured that the best way to play Black Ops 4 is to camp with torque for killstreaks.
I often go 50 - 3 or so just by doing that.
>mantis/attack chopper/thresher
All you have to do is to get like 9 kills which is fairly easy and the enemy team will be raped for like 2 minutes straight

>Except IW has been working on this one for more than a few years now
Working a few years is passion to you?

>a brand new story.
Oh wow, they didn't reuse the story of previous games?
Sounds mind blowing.

Just read this fucking post, every goddamn COD thread reeks of marketeers.
And it's always the same, empty praise, shitting on the previous one, saying COD is back, and saying that you haven't played since MW2 but you are hyped for this one.
Same shit for like 5 years now.

Attached: 1551445491915.png (2224x6864, 2.58M)

I usually run crash for the asspack. Otherwise scav. But yea I run variations of the highest scorestreaks and it's easy as shit. Clown game when the streaks win it for you.

Call of Duty can't be back, they've never been good games. Shitty death animations, no recoil for any of the guns, the only difference is this one actually has good graphics. You can basically spray an AK full auto accurately so long as you practice the most minimal amount of weapon control, I.E. just absorbing muzzle jump. It's pathetic, Tarkov destroys this series.

Attached: image.jpg (450x328, 98K)

I'll wait for the supposed F2P BR.

People always sucker themselves into thinking the next CoD will be the savior: it won't. It'll be the same game... again.

That's just your opinion. COD sells (b?)millions each year, even if you think it's not good, it's probably the most popular fps franchise. I haven't heard of Tarkov.

>using band wagon arguments on fucking Yea Forums of all places

>Buying this game at launch when these games are known for adding in microtransactions later on and fucking up the balance in order to tempt you to get the loot box weapons
>but it got 3arc'd.

They've been doing it on all the recent games

Attached: 1566732011001.jpg (1600x1600, 869K)

Discussion of video gaym. No?

I remember it most on the BO series (2,3,4). Not sure about IW/WW2.

> mental invalid who hasn't heard of Tarkov is defending Call of Duty
Completely typical. You're probably a minority too aren't you?

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 1.8M)

WWII, IW & COD 4 Remastered all had them, even though nu-MW looks good I expect Activision to force them to ruin it somewhere down the line because they're greedy cunts

Nope. My mental faculties are fine. You said CODs have never been good which is just your opinion and when I pointed it so you call me mental invalid and whatnot. You have problems.

Lucky you I have to get an arranged marrige