Where will be GTA 6 set?

where will be GTA 6 set?

Attached: 133-1333387_gta-vi-logo-grand-theft-auto-vi-logo.png.jpg (840x632, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Earth

Hawaii
Quote me

haha upvoted!

Would a game set in Chicago work?

I don't think so
too bland compared to LA and New York
current Miami also wouldn't really work, if anything it's gonna be Hawaii as user above said

Ideally Serbia

where the fuck is my game rockstar? its been 6 years already,gta games take 5 years between each other to make

Hopefully somewhere that itsn't LA, NYC, or Miami.

I think Chicago would be nice.

Also stop making every region an island, change it up, replace the endless surrounding ocean with endless desert or plains or something.

RDR2 happened

Watch dogs 1 already did it and it wasn't garbage like le epic rockstar games

SPACE EXPLORATION PLEASE.

Imagine breaking into Nasa headquarters and hijacking a rocket. Imagine being able to dive underwater and go DEEP. Into the dark abyss, where all the weird unexplored shit are. GTA is about open world so give us the most open world shit there is. Even if we can't go explore the galaxy at least let us land on the moon. At least let us enter every single building we see, even if there aren't much inside them. Locked doors break the immersion, we can hijack cars but can't break windows/doors?

Attached: 154934020413.gif (235x178, 40K)

> watch dogs 1
> wasn't garbage

GTA Online happened
I hope you like fictional supercars and re-skinned "businesses" because that's all you're gonna get from now on

Yeah, watch dogs went beyond garbage

RDR2 happened and R* North was mostly involved. Fuck off. They've already hired people earlier this year for new games

Why make a new game when you can just model some obscure supercar that never made it past the "designer had a fever dream that included it" stage?

red dead redemption 2 came out less than a year ago

some user few months ago said they are planning Liberty City but with Upstate New York, Long Island, New Jersey and Connecticut
he was probably bullshitting but I would like to see that anyways

this must be a joke, watch dogs was a total disaster.

i just hope rockstars comes out with some real open world cyber punk game and blast the fuck out of cyberpunk2077, overrated poles shits

seattle and tacoma in the 90s. nirvana and gang violence is based

Hope it's 60's, 70's or 80's but i guess that wouldn't sell.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: london_sunset.jpg (1400x787, 257K)

hopefully it doesn't exist
rockstar have said everything they need to say with gta and shoud try something else

Already taken by the next Watch Dogs

Nevada
I would say Utah because I live here but lmao the best we will get is TLOU

Attached: Utah.jpg (318x159, 8K)

>use phone app
>open social media feature
>like an offensive tweet
>instant 6 star wanted level
>bobbies chase you around trying to club you to death

GTA SA already did it

Literally this. It even fits into the whole "map on an island" that rockstar always uses for GTA.

Night City

Brazil in the 70s

This. An actual neon-noir synthwave pumping cyberpunk city would be cool as fuck.

>tfw piloting your flying car through the undercity trying to escape the robocops and this starts playing: youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

Attached: flying_car_night.png (900x450, 682K)

>mounted police chase you
>horses fuck your broken corpse

Hopefully in the 60s/70s, somewhere without mobile phones and modern shits so zoomers stay away

It's already confirmed to be New York. user here gave the proofs for it already.

Azeroth

Attached: zNFHnkh.jpg (1002x668, 229K)

>Not Chile in the 70s

Attached: 71b.jpg (736x736, 100K)

The rumor is that it's going to be a ripoff of Narcos. That is the worst idea for a GTA game possible.

Grand Theft Auto VI: Portugal will be the most cerebral entry in the series yet, focusing on incredibly complex and intricate characters.

Attached: 40rml3lczgj11.png (971x1125, 1.18M)

>tfw you will never experience Azeroth's world and comfy zones with GTA/RDR2 gameplay
Fuck, now I want this so bad

>six stars in Northrend
>Frost wyrms start to follow you everywhere

where?

>all those europoors and spics wanting GTA in their country
fuck off GTA is exculively american series
>inb4 London
yeah 2D universe has nothing to do with 3D one, GTA 2 was literally set in cyberpunk

1970s San Fierro please

IT WON'T BE SET IN PAST YOU RETARDS
zoomers wouldn't like it without smartphones and current references and Rockstar can't afford to lose majority of it's audience

>2D universe has nothing to do with 3D one
Except you know, Liberty City, San Andreas and Vice City were the levels of the original game.

i hope you don't have to play as a girl

if yes then can you sell your self to others ?

and? it means nothing to what GTA is now, it won't be set in Europe, South America, Asia, Australia or Africa
get over it

>Speculate over what location the series might go to next.
>Previous locations have nothing to do with it.
>Even though the trend is to revisit previous locations.

Are you legitimately retarded?

Knower here:
>you play as the same character at 3 different points in time
>you can switch seamlessly from the 1980s, 2000s and 2020s
>non linear story telling
>character is a young gruff kid out on the streets trying to make his name
>character is a veteran at his prime
>character is a jaded old man dealing with how shitty the world is and its largely his fault
>location is Florida, centered on Miami

Atlanta

LE SO INNOVATIVE LE ROCKSTAR QUALITY LE RELEASE DATE 2025 BUT HERE ARE SOME MORE GTA 5 CARS TO TIDE YOU OVER

Night City

It’s too hard to pass up VIce City.

That said, I’d love to see Las Venturas again.

A city called night city.

Gotham City

Fuck yes, I'd love to buy a loicense un order to have a butter life

Japan

Shark Card Island. The main currency is shark cards and you have to kill other gang members for their shark cards and every real-time month requires you to pay rent in shark cards.

No one cares. GTA games suck

>Hurr look at me I'm a crazy man with guns and I can steal cars! xD

well ok den

I wish online had non pvp servers but you could still use weapons

London would be nice