Four months ago I picked up Sekiro. It was a difficult but a rewarding challenge...

Four months ago I picked up Sekiro. It was a difficult but a rewarding challenge. I almost quit because Genichiro handed my ass to me time and time again. But I prevailed and defeated him.

But then there was the monkey man. He was no monkey business. The first few times I fought him I could not even hit the bastard. I quit and left the game on ice, shamed I'd never beaten it.

But recently I was compulsed to play it again. I don't know why... my fingers got itchy. So again I went up against the Great Ape and was destroyed. I tried again and again and I finally did it.

I defeated the Guardian Ape.

First round, all you have to do is run around and wait until he pauses after an attack. Second round, stay still and parry every attack and only run when he screams. It was so simple...

fuck you daddy shinobi

Attached: pedro-ramos-guardian-ape.jpg (1920x1920, 529K)

>quitting because of Owl
Same here, fuck Kekiro

I have no idea how people could beat Genichiro but then have trouble with Owl. He's a lot slower and his gimmicks are easy to deal with.

Pic related. Disregard parry and just run around like a retard to trivialize most of the game.

>I have no idea how people could beat Genichiro but then have trouble with Owl
For me it was something to do with Owl's smoke bombs cutting the framerate in half.

Attached: 1553492683794.png (2931x1416, 784K)

laughs in final boss

Owl fills up the posture bar so quickly. Genicihiro had to hit you with a few combos before breaking your posture

If you don't have platinum on this game you're a fucking idiot.

Attached: Steam_2019-08-31_15-58-31.png (348x171, 30K)

fuck you retard i already struggled enough trying to finish this without the demon bell

Demon bell is not required for platinum.

im not playing this game a second time

>im out of firecrackers"
kek

thank fucking god

really want the platinum for this game but making it harder would make the trophy impossible

Not him, but the plat was fun for me, you can do everything in four playthroughs, that means three New Game Pluses and it gets easier each NG+ cause you're still strong as fuck and should have the muscle memory down for each boss.

The achievement that took the longest was farming XP to buy every skill.

XP farming isn't going to a problem on my play through.

Sekrio is such a good game to 'unwind and stab bitches' at the end of long work day. It's easy, but running from Dilapidated Temple to Ashina Castle in a non stop kill spree is great way to unwind. Senpou monks (not the crescent staff dudes) are also a good run.

Attached: 1453477221958.jpg (840x623, 85K)

i could skim through the entire cast of bosses in a second try but im not sure if final guy would get any less frustrating even with more stats

All the bosses are magically tenfold times easier on NG+, including dad and grandpa.

Wait until lmao2monkey

2 monkeys are easier because you can shuriken the girlfriend to death and then keep parrying the white monkey till he falls down

I tried monkey and his gf and din't find it too bad. One attempt and the second monkey was done to half health while I ran loops around the other monkey.
If i have the time/focus again i could do both monkeys without too much issue.

It's like Ornstein and Smough but you got to practice on both before hand.

Attached: 1398677770083.png (557x2512, 120K)

Good, have fun.

Attached: 73993285_p0.jpg (840x1200, 299K)

In the last few skill point levels I just stayed in that first Ashina Castle interior shrine, NG+4 and killed that ninja that spawns after Owl starts his whole shit. something like 8k XP everytime you kill him.

My other favourite way to earn it was just killing fucking everything Mibu Village. They don't give that much, but they constantly respawn and die in one hit, I'd get a bunch on a ten minute run.

Mibu village is great except for those stabby hags

When the ghosts arrive though, you can get some great XP

what the fuck does demon bell do? I did my first and only run with but I actually didn't feel like game were any more difficult