Leak : Capcom is making PS All Stars Arena

I am from Capcom USA and game started to be localizing month ago , Its 3D brawler/action/arena game with single player - multiplayer modes and designed to be games as service title.

It's a project that cancelled multiple times during PS4(2013-2016) era from other Sony WWS developers and partners. Simply Sony wasnt too hot on quality of other titles and didnt want to spend money on licences. But after seeing hot success of live titles and their lack of multiplayer games they went huge on this.
They partnered with Capcom to make this huge hit and live title to be popular to end of PS5.

It plays like Dissidia mixed with Power Stone not 2D game its fully 3D game. They dont want to be direct Smash Bros clone and PlayStation characters fit more to 3D game space.

Sony want to make this game huge so they will spend amazing lot money at tourneys sponsoring EVO etc.. Gameplay is intended to be very casuallly attractable yet with diverse gameplay from characters and depth still viable on toruney scale.

Game features target lock button , easy super moves with like old god of war games(L1+triangle, L1+square) etc. UI and game hud are very easy to track for casual players. No damage numbers or anything. You can see health bar of each player on top of their head(feels like Fortnite) .

Art is very nice looking in this game. Its mix of cell shaded with realism for characters . Enviromentals are very cartoonish looking . Borderlands and Fortnite baby look.

Attached: google.com embedded.jpg (225x225, 11K)

PART 2

Sony thinking to launch this game on PS5 at lauch and PC for 2021 and not cross gen (as far i know) , only reason of this not to fuck their plans later when they introduce huge stages , events etc to limited by CPU power.
There will be retail version which will have all launch characters and f2p version with weekly rotating characters. You can buy costumes, titles and characters with real money. You cant unlock characters with in game money/currency if not changed .
ps: image is just mock up from web not actual image

PART3 final
Roster - bear in mind some of characters , stages and franchises are saved for later events to ensure live as service of game.
Launch is 24 characters / could change until game revealed though.

Nathan drake
Kratos - plays like new GoW not old.
Sackboy
Ratchet and Clank
Jak and Daxter
Spider Man ( they had deal with disney) - one of the frontrunner in marketing even.
Aloy (from Horizon game)
Helghast (from Killzone)
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro the Dragon
Tomb Raider( she looks like TR Legends )
Jill Valentine
Sir Daniel Fortesque
Kat
Dante
Parappa The Rapper
Ellie ( last of us )
Delsin Rowe ( inFamous)
Cloud ( FF7 Remake)
Solid Snake ( classic look)
Ryu
Chun Li

I saw lots of talking about Ape escape, Sly Cooper, Mike Haggar , Nero , Fat princess , tekken characters and even MGS 4 Raiden . As i said game will have lots of future characters even from different IP owners. I expect Sephiroth , Raiden ,Sly , MK characters etc in future along with any new PS IP that is launching.

Sorry to forget mentioning no campaign (cinematicly) in the game but there will be single player modes

big if true

Fabricated and homosexual.

its true, i have no stock neither in Sony or Capcom just wanted to let you guys know few months early , it will be revealed during PS5 advertising / reveal event during end of january i think?

>and PC
Would you fuck off?
>sony said they want to put mp...
Yeah, tiny games low of quality like ready set heroes.

>Can't Unlock Characters with in game money

But like. Why?
And if Capcom is making this. It's definitely a step in the wrong direction to fix their fighting game image. So Imma just say this is fake.

Attached: zurg read.png (465x395, 126K)

>why

They want to make money? Base game will be f2p with 1 or 2 character weekly changeable .

Sony said there will release some multiplayer games on PC though

>PC

we always win baby even Sony joined to our course lmao

Attached: 1557311439.7179_8UsUhu_n.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Does it plays like anarchy reigns and that other arena brawler Microsoft showed?
>modern GoW
Lol that's total shit, Sony really has zero clue of how to make a fun game, after all they don't use the word fun while making their games.

I played neither but game speed is very similar to Fortnite and Dissidia PS4 in videos they sent us

So it is not an arena brawler like jump force? Or those Bandai Namco games, I am not talking about the speed or gameplay, I am talking about the stages

>its true

Prove it faggot.

>Spiderman
>"they had a deal with Disney"
And Activision too, right? Cause they own the rights to Spiderman games.

why would i risk my job? posting this without any details of my job/image/source does nothing to me and will be leaked in few weeks anyway probably.

if its fake you can move on to your pathetic life ifs true it will be nice to know early

Activision doesnt own rights to Spider-Man , they licenced and their licence ended in 2014.

but they made deal for Crash and Spyro characters(stages, more characters in future etc)

No its not like Naruto games.

It can be played 1v1 , 2v2 or 5v5 . Third person action game with crazy moves but actual game speed isnt like Bayonetta or something very middle grounded camera seeing from behind like Plant vs Zombie 3D games

>Sony want to make this game huge so they will spend amazing lot money at tourneys sponsoring EVO etc..

This game will go the way of Brawlhalla in the FGC (at events and has pretty good prize pools but is largely ignored by the FGC. Mostly played by its own community). Other than Pokken, I can't think of a game like that that stays in the limelight (still be at numerous tournaments a year in its lifecycle).

Congrats to Infilitration or Justin or Sonicfox for winning the prize pools.

Attached: 1566851890488-v.jpg (640x427, 34K)

>sorry guys, can't post any proof, but please believe me, tee hee :^)

I hope you get every kind of cancer there is. And also AIDS.

Yeah, read what I just said you faggot. Sony meant f2p games like ready set heroes. Fuck off. Try a Nintendo leak, they would fall for it.

how do you even know that before seeing or playing the game nigger

> read what i said faggot
> doesnt read OP.

he said there will be f2p version

Cause I can see the future you goddamn faggot. Stop guzzling cum or you'll die of AIDS by 2032.

Attached: 1566603211296-v.jpg (870x720, 249K)

>Why would I risk my job
You said you’re from Capcom of America, that’s already risking your job, dipshit. Now give us proof or fuck off.

Okay, OP. Sony would want their celebration game to be f2p and on pc. Fuck off.

It's not smash bros or Nintendo kiddo , its about money.

Sony has never made a product celebrating their history and never will, PSASBR was them trying to cash in on Smash and so is this.

>It plays like Dissidia mixed with Power Stone not 2D game its fully 3D game. They dont want to be direct Smash Bros clone and PlayStation characters fit more to 3D game space.
BASED IF TRUE

That roster is kinda meh tho, needs more obscure characters and some wacky choices

>celebrating their history

Their history of riding other studios' dicks?

>Source: my ass

Pics or GTFO. Anyone can make a text leak and anyone can photoshop a logo. How about a real reason to believe you

That explains the roster of PSABR

Pretty much, even then Sony wouldn't do this since there isn't enough room in the market for a game like this, PSASBR only came out because of the long wait between Brawl and 4, but they also don't have any companies who would realistically be willing to do a game with them and risking losing a spot in the actual big cross over.
Its like leaving the Avengers to join the Suicide Squad.

Too bad this is fake, Capcom would actually be able to save this shit.

Seriously, how many of the characters everyone associates with PlayStation were actually created by Sony?

Seethe, cunts. If a game were to come out today, it would be 13 million year 1 selling quality .

Niggers.

>limiting CPU power
How the fuck would a PS5 chug with a game like this knowing the specs it has? I'm thinking this one's fake for that reason

YOU'VE MADE THESE THREADS FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS, KILLIAN IS GONE FROM THE PROJECT, LITERALLY NO ONE ELSE WANTS IT, FUCK OFF.

their history of making god-tier consoles with kino, medium-defining games.

Attached: sonyalwayswins.jpg (641x731, 73K)

Name one iconic PlayStation character that was actually created by Sony. Just one. You can do it, I believe in you.

>That roster is kinda meh tho, needs more obscure characters and some wacky choices
it needs chad warden as a secret unlockable character.

Attached: Chadsthirdvid.png (312x214, 74K)

>It's another "PlayStation All-Stars sequel rumor" episode

Attached: 1559781269236.gif (300x225, 1.43M)

They made the consoles, other people made the games.

Kratos.

>Art is very nice looking in this game. Its mix of cell shaded with realism for characters
>modern Capcom
heheh
heeheheheheHAHAHAHOHEoHOLOLMMLMAO

Attached: kekkenkagkournament.png (442x442, 330K)

nathan drake
kratos
crash bandicoot

shit thread

Attached: 1566625406203.jpg (500x757, 26K)

the apes from Ape Escape
Locoroco
the Patapons
Knack

whyd you make such a shit thread op

Attached: 1564345811594.gif (640x480, 1.98M)

Shit, I forgot. Kat from Gravity Rush.

nintendobabies on suicide watch

pa-CHOW! poppin some shitposts in your thread if you dont mind OP

Attached: 1558154591765.jpg (225x224, 4K)

ill prove i dont give a shit about nintendo if you prove anything in the thread

Attached: 1563364420420.png (317x322, 119K)

why op

Attached: 1564345372934.gif (320x240, 1.97M)

im surprised some resetera faggit didnt made thread about this already lmao

Ellie since more people are hyped for last of us 2 than botw 2

Naughty Dog made Crash, but what’s with Sony not owning the rights to the character? Was it before they owned the majority of ND? Because Activision is the publisher now and Crash has been ported elsewhere

Super Smash Bros Ultimate makes this "game" irrelevant.

its a 3D game how is they even related

They may also own the rights to Parappa

this

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: 1564345169755.gif (540x398, 344K)

>
>games like overwatch and hero shooters are making huge money

>implying sony will leave market with no title

come on dont be such a retard , sony will obviously want that live service money

op your thread is trash

Attached: niggersasiliketocallthem.png (267x242, 123K)

name?

They'd be better off making it have all original characters.

No lie, I would absolutely love a good Playstation-themed 3D brawler in the vein of Power Stone. It would be a huge pain in the ass to make competitive, though.

>all original characters
>making same money as spider-man , crash and other nostalgia baits.

Spiderman is the only big one, the rest would just hold him back.

whats everyone smoking
gas monkey over here

Attached: DUDE.gif (500x500, 712K)

nigga crash trilogy sold more than 10 million and its in NPD top selling every month.

kart game is making huge money and getting updates every month yet

"hold him back"
lmao

>Most of the roster consists of 3rd party characters
>No new PS1 legacy characters like Robbit, Vibri, Dart, or Abe
>No unexpected out of left field picks like Ari & Stan or Lord Badman
>No Bloodborne or Knack representation
>FUCKING SPIDERMAN
Jesus this roster is a train wreck. The inclusion of Spiderman kills it for me.

Attached: 1536121707319.jpg (536x400, 78K)

Spider-man isn't one to be held back by millions, and even then Sony has to fight Activision for him, the last thing Activision wants is for them to spend all this time reviving Crash only for an unproven dev like Sony to come in and ruin it.

So it is absolute garbage game, it is an anarchy reigns and that new Microsoft IP clone but with less interesting gameplay.

>implying anyone actually want Knack

i am sure more characters will be added

>unproven dev
>capcom is making game

some of you are actual Aspergers

shitpost

Attached: 1555496016507.jpg (1048x1104, 184K)

Sony didn’t buy ND until after they made Jak and Daxter, Universal was the publisher for the crash games and Activision bought the character when Universal games went bankrupt.

Again another unproven dev, Capcom is horrible when it comes to platformers and even worse at fighters.
Its pointless anyway since its not happening regardless.

they literally made world best fighters of all time

will HAZE guy be DLC?

even on fake leaks we cant have gabe logan in the roster
Being a stphon filter fan is suffering

What? Sony games don't sell. Just watch the top 10 PS4 games. It's all FIFA and multiplats

well, i just dropped the worlds biggest shit but see i didnt get any PROOF of it unfortunately i already flushed it down and boy was that a story on its own let me tell you took forever to get that shit down
still a fucking better experience than ex too

Attached: 1557135734948.jpg (750x750, 78K)

You wrote a lot of words, so that must mean it's true!

No Kat, no buy.

Attached: 1391875455409.png (600x780, 54K)

It would flop again. Snoys only care about movie games and FIFA.

When was the last time Capcom made a good fighting game though? Like 10 years ago?

im going to nut in your cereal tomorrow op

Attached: 1563377196648.gif (332x332, 1.77M)

>Third party advertisement slots

This fucking cancer helped ruin a big chunk of the last game's roster. They should trawl the archives first to show they at least care about the fact that is a Playstation cross over fighter a bit. I like the character listed, but they Dante? Jill? Ryu? Spider Man (for fuck sake..), Focus on first parties first.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (236x250, 9K)

I don't believe you but I think even with Capcom doing it, it's going to be a trainwreck.

You can nut in my meals any day, user

Attached: file.png (713x1024, 739K)

Ps4 exclusives hit over 10 mil each time

for the nutrients of course, right?

Attached: Interrogation Mark Slut (13).png (1280x720, 673K)

>be op
>be a faggot
>make a bad thread
its a doggy dog world out there op

Attached: 1546353941413.jpg (960x804, 110K)

False and homosexual
The first game was a failure both critically and commercially they will never make a sequel

wheres the burnout rep
i swear to god

Attached: 1559380335622.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

playstation all stars would just be muslims, trannies, rainbowhair dykes and sticcbois with gay glasses, and fatties

shitpost

Attached: 1544740706388.jpg (500x563, 79K)

>pressing any button with any of these characters results in them complaining about being controlled by a white male

Attached: 1552406833028.png (618x618, 647K)

No Fat Princess no buy

Attached: 1552583261175.jpg (535x566, 88K)

>player finds twitter notifications filled with people shitting on player about accusations of rape

Attached: 1552583323888.jpg (540x570, 88K)

Attached: 1552583386326.jpg (538x563, 76K)

Attached: 1552583448531.jpg (538x569, 71K)

polygon man

>tfw chad warden will never record his own voice enough so that we can use software to make him say anything
Chad warden as the announcer would be ballin

I came here just to check if Kat was in the roster
although Raven deserves a spot too not that this is a real leak...

Attached: DQf_19nVQAEMt2h.jpg (1024x1024, 56K)

With how popular smash is for Nintendo with new character reveals and announcements breaking the internet, I don't understand why Sony doesn't just make a proper clone with Sony characters and some cool 3rd party characters. PS All stars was a botched attempt at copying smash brothers with the stupid lvl 1-3 supers being the only way to kill opponents, they should really give it another shot and not make it shit this time.

Put percentages as damage like smash and everyone will cream themselves for it. Just dont make the gameplay shit is all they have to do.

Its fake. Capcom is working on SF6 and after that at MVC4. Insider know this already. Screencap this and ask vergeben.

Sony gave up on this title and fired everyone involved because of low sales. It was actually fun

It sold 2.5 million , its pretty good for PS3/VITA title

Didnt vergeben hint another PS collab game from Capcom

>implying they gave budget in first place

they wanted smash money but gave 0 budget to it. It wasnt developers issue , they had no budget also Sony couldnt care their ass to make deals with Activision and Square to get crash,spyro,tomb raider , ff7 etc

Oh jesus christ not this leak again. I’ve seen probably 8 different PSABR2 leaks over the years

CAPCOM MAKING ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE

REEE

why it is not on Switch when its on PC

He's getting in Smash before PSAS fags.

Attached: 234056987.png (902x652, 359K)

me

Kevin Butler

>No Amaterasu
Into the trash it goes.

>Amaterasu
>playstation all star

what

Wasn't Okami first released for the PS2? Not that an "all-star" status matters at all when people are considering garbage like Fat Princess.

>Wasn't Okami first released for the PS2?
No.

Just Googled it. It most certainly was, why are you lying?