Dbz dokkan battle thread

>he didn't pull for gohan

Attached: you retards.jpg (1080x1920, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g8wzVzre8pE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mods and Jeanie don't want threads of Vidya on this board

What did you do with the 50 gems

Pulled on the Gohan banner and got SSJB Gogeta and some trash SSRs on my first spin. Pretty good.

post teams

Attached: 20190830_200436.jpg (1440x1584, 398K)

How likely am i to get banned if i used the bot to just farm whatever i had left of the story? I just didnt want to go through that whole shit.
No Gohan yet but i got 2 phy vegetas,1 movie gogeta dupes, an MVP 17,3 TEQ Vegito's for my potara team. I am actually not disappointed

I started 2 weeks ago so I have no good team. Best I think I got is Ginyu Force.

Got this stacked fat fucking team. I wanted to put SSJ4 Gogeta with 2 dupes in there over GT Goku, but the fucker doesn't even have PfB

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-193440_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x1920, 2.1M)

Got Gohan on the discount round. Still don't have Cell, but will continue to pull on his banner because I'd like quite a few of the units there.

Attached: 1567203710941.jpg (1536x800, 624K)

Reminder that Cell Jr. hits harder than LR Cell.

Attached: 1562983428223.png (946x707, 507K)

I'd use literally any other support unit but that Goku.
Him transforming is a pain in the ass.

I'm pulling a lot of the SSR's and then reminded myself I need all those good damn Medals to get those SSRs to their useful state.

The Super banner has gotten me some pretty good ones like SS Blue Gogeta.

The Extreme banner however is treating me like dick.

Do people who already finished story and EZA just become whales so that they can pull units? I just finished all my story content and i feel like my stones run dry.

Is there any point to teq roshi? Like what's he useful for? He does one big punch and thats it

Baba units are shit
Don't bother
Is really painful go dry with content to grind,
Just wait for EZAs and new content

Not the baba one, he was on kid gokus banner

bump

I can't even think of a fun team to make for him besides maybe on Goku's Lineage.

How is this pure boys team?

Attached: Pure bois.jpg (1080x1231, 525K)

R8

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-113357_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1064x1218, 1.13M)

what path should i choose in Hidden potential for Critical?

I can't decide if I should just dump all my kais into Gohan or not. By the time the Bojack event comes around I'm sure I'll make back at least those kais.

Pulled on the Gohan banner.
>GrApe Tora
Normally I'd be upset over non-featured shit, but...

But what user?

Been running Giant Form lately, and I always heard he was a pretty decent support unit. I mean, granted my team is already pretty solid (well, as solid as you can get w/o the LR Baby), but it's nice having the option available.

I just used keys and the starter SSR for SA 10 and kais for the rest.

Couldn't get into this bullshit. More power to you autismos

I managed to get Gohan, 16, Cell, and Cell Jr. out of about 300 stones. Don't have near enough Kai's to raise them to SA 20 though so I'm going to try and farm the SSJ Gohan from bojacks event as much as I can.

The new teq. Goku/Gohan would be a great support instead of that ss3 gt Goku. They are free, stack defense on super, give I think 30% Atk and Def to Goku family and are getting an EZA. Plus links great with gohan.

Lol just use Trident m8

He's integral to SBR with 18% healing every appearance and atk lowering.

You bros ARE taking advantage of these discounts right? I'll be buying some of the last pack as well. Need to start preparing for Zamasu daddy.

Attached: 20190831_112038.jpg (1440x1744, 2.21M)

So for a Kamehameha category Cell should I got with the LR or one of the EZAs?

Just needs LR SSJ4 Vegeta instead of ssbe and it's perfect

Is this what people spend their money on in this game? This seems like a pretty bad deal.

He already bought most of the discounts. What you're seeing in the pic is the normal prices which are a fucking rip off yes.

you’re not fooling anyone bandai.

Not him, but I came to the actualization that I rarely play games that I buy, most of the games I play right now are stuff I bought 5+ years ago or I pirated. Yet I put 24+ hours every other month in Dokkan's World Tournaments, so I just use the money I would've spent on new Vidya for Dokkan.

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-112654.png (720x1280, 1.3M)

Swap LR Broly with SSJ4 Vegeta, or anyone else you have. Broly is only good for World Tournaments.

Interesting perspective but relateable. For me I view mobage as a type of 21st century MMO and paying money here and there is like an occasional sub fee.

Sad thing is. These are actually cheap for gatcha game standards.

You should still go with the lr if you have it

just wait for 50 gems for 4-5€

is the only good way to spend money into this game

i dont want a fag in my team youtu.be/g8wzVzre8pE

Attached: 1567221182549.png (720x719, 675K)

which EZA Gohan is better awakening?

APPLY THE SACRED OINTMENT POPO

Which Gohan?

I know I'm in the minority and probably a nostalgiafag but I'll always prefer the old dub voice Frieza to the newer one.

Do you mean ultimate gohan? If so, Int>Phy>Agl

you wot mate lr broly has the same name with phy proly

Thanks for keeping the game alive, whalechad.

If i had SSJ4 Vegeta i would have put him on the team. I do have LR Bardock and ssj3 Goku but i wanted to try something else. If only i would have farmed and tried to pull Broly like

BUT POPO DOES NOT FUCK

This is the correct order, but AGL can be better than PHY if you need stuns.

Guess I'm making this meme team then. Can't wait for Namek Goku and the SS2 Gohan EZA. I'm sure they slot in somewhere well too.

Attached: f2p btw.png (360x467, 369K)

This team is a lot of fun bros

Attached: 20190831_122047.jpg (1440x1759, 2.4M)

>done 2 rotations on the cell banner already
>still no cell
>he's my favorite villain
>155 stones atm
Fuck I'm gonna crack I know I shouldn't

Got 2 ssj gogeta's, dbs broly, and int 16 so not too bad on pulls still got 73 stones left so I think I'm done for now

Attached: 1564348001938.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

If you're thinking of saving for units you need to have, use the summon simulator and if you get at least 2 in 4 multis then summon on the game.
Remember user, eventually you'll be able to clear everything in the game so the point is to have the cards you actually want to have.

Attached: 1521000048069.png (286x263, 137K)

>eventually you'll be able to clear everything in the game so the point is to have the cards you actually want to have.
>got every card I needed from Gohan's banner, but not the card I want
>multis now are just unfeatured trash
Should I switch to Cell's banner? I don't need anyone there, but I guess it might be cool to get the new one or Cell Jrs.

No. I finished all that ages ago, they still give on average ~300 new stones a month. It fills up in no time.

He can pretty much one-shot Battlefield. And if a battle goes an longer while he can't hit anymore he has really high defense.

Pretty much he's a budget LR SS3 Goku if he could only use his ultra super once.

I went to the banner to get Black, Buu an the Cell jr and got Cell
Big yay for me but still

I know that feel. Didn't get the other three but got the LR which I guess is good even if people say he sucks in comparison to other LRs.

What's the aptimal sibling's bond team now?

Do I level up Android 21's SA (has 3 dupes) or Cell Jr with 1 dupe?

Also is transformation boost team/category as shit as everyone says? I know STR Transforming Buu is generally considered shit due to his transformation conditions, but what of team/category?

>aim for gohan
>spend 600 stones
>not even one featured
>do one rotation on cell
>3 lr cells and everyone except zamasu and int black
Fucking hell, it was always like this

Sure, it's not like it's going to be easy to get the new Goku anyway

>wanted Cell
>got Gohan
Ah well, even fi I can't find a good team for him right now, I still made out like a god damned bandit this celebration.

>the new Goku
You mean the rumored IT one? I don't give a shit about him and chasing on LR banners is a meme so I don't care.

Who are you saving your coins for anons?
SSJ4 Goku here

Attached: 20190831_141047.jpg (1440x2204, 2.35M)

Either Gobros or Cell or save for the next DFE LR, I'll never pull LR Bardock or LR SS3 Goku to make me want to run Goku's Lineage so fuck that shit

I have most of the lrs so i kinda want to get that broly

Got the Gohan. Is it confirmed if the new free TEQ Goku/Gohan works for his passive?

It does, I would type the same I did yesterday to user but you should take my words instead

I still imagine first & second form has him in his old dub, but switches to new dub for third and above.

I can never remember when Battlefield resets on JP, is it tomorrow or the day after?

I got my first dupe of Movie Lead Gogeta and my third copy of Teq VB on my second pull on Gohan's banner. Now I can focus on Zamasu's good shit whenever it releases.

Also, what should I use the dupes for Gogeta and VB on? AA or crit?

700+ stones on the Gohan banner. Just wanted Gohan, Gogeta dupe, and Transforming Vegeta. Only got the last one. Did go from free dupe to rainbow with 17 though.

>Do 3+1 on cell and 400 stones on gohan
>Dont get either LR or the Gogeta/Broly that I wanted
I was so pissed. But then with the top grossing stones I got Bluegeta.
Im content

All AA for Gogeta Blue and VB

Should I always invest in crit nodes? When would I choose AA nodes?

>Playing a Gatcha

Lmao

Definitely gobros. Didnt pull them with 800 stones back then and I need them for movie heroes + kamehameha category.

Attached: ab.png (653x751, 1M)

You almost always go with crits yes. A couple cards off the top of my head that it's better to go AA are VB, Blugeta, SSJ2 GT Goku, LR Phy Trunks, and Teq Tapion.

Crit nodes literally every single time. Only like 2 units in the entire game benefit from AA nodes.
However I do think when you are dealing with tanky cards you should always max Dodge. People say still do crit but whats the fucking point when all the tanky characters do shit damage anyways you might as well milk their existing dodge mechanic or just pure def anyway.
Someone tell me if Im wrong tho

also wrong screenshot

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-093943_Dokkan_Battle.jpg (1058x1605, 1.38M)

>Going AA on Vegito blue
Why he already attacks like 3 times you would want crit