THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Yea Forums

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Yea Forums
>cyberpunk is not an rpg because the tree is not big enough
fucking pathetic

Attached: Absolute state of v.png (2580x876, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jIw22XXSso
epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/cyberpunk-2077/home
destructoid.com/cyberpunk-2077-devs-we-are-not-doing-blade-runner--252849.phtml
archive.is/plEcR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree that the talent tree is fine. There are lots of problems with this game but the talent tree is what would suit an A-RPG best. I think Path of Exile's tree was interesting but in the end, you just had to follow a guide.

>follow a guide
spotted the retard
the whole fun of PoE before it became a boring broken clear speed simulator was learning the game inside and out and being one step ahead of the pack when making builds

>Yea Forums
>wojaks
Wherever you came from go back there. I'm sure you'll have more fun with likeminded individuals.

hey i didnt say its not an rpg. i said cyberpunk is faggy shit like steampunk. game looks like ASS also

it's funny that you say " spotted the retard" when you in fact are the retard

did you spot yourself?

lmao

So I'm a retard because I think the game is boring and then you say yourself the game is boring ?

Nice arguments you literal 12 year old.
>I-I'm not the retard it's you!!1

I've never seen so much angry nitpicking on a game before and I've been on Yea Forums for ten years. What's going on?

Once again you PROVE to us that you in fact are the retard

Nice argument

PoE is boring NOW because it's been casualized and streamlined into a clearspeed simulator. Every major expansion upoed player power compared to enemies until only superbosses with ridiculous mechanics like Uber Shaper require any build planning

Yea Forums is now a conformation bias nexus
people who want to hate it only see things that prove them right
this week thats the skill tree and one screenshot, tomorrow it will be something even more retarded

Attached: 1553790382226.jpg (765x630, 49K)

Your choice is between rooty tooty point & shooty and hackerman. Allowing you to make an ineffective hybrid of the two is not exactly an engaging choice, is it? It's just 2 choices.

Attached: 1469996482870.png (240x240, 24K)

outrage culture of SJWs and /pol/ brainlets who love to hate.

Nothing serious, just shills trying to do "discussion". Visibility = sales, every advertisement work that way and quality of "discussion" is irrelevant.

>game looks like ASS
today i will remind them... of what could have been

Attached: 1567221270376.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

That teaser shit was just to lure in greesy neck beards who get a hard on looking at pictures of pretty cunts. Nice job outing yourself as an impulse driven brainlet.

>I've been on Yea Forums for ten years
i honestly doubt it
>What's going on?
massive amounts of shilling

A lot of people were really fucking excited for this game for a very long time and are disappointed it is not what they were hoping for

Just two of many choices brah! But seriously what else is there?

>unique skill that allows you to engage with the game in a new way
I sleep
>3% more damage vs one type of monster
pic related

Attached: elspnineinj31.jpg (458x10000, 959K)

HAHA jeah fucking sure "shilling" right ?
2077 is being shat on in every fucking tread that doesnt start with something that you dumb niggers cant easily refute
fucking delusional retards

Attached: 1542323328745.jpg (256x256, 25K)

It's a good reminder to not get excited over a concept teaser trailer that's made before any development actually starts on the game.

i guess some autism here and there and a lot of people were very excitedand they had high expectations for this game

Attached: 1545671535268.jpg (1000x1133, 232K)

nah fuck off nigger, they're not even trying to stay accurate to this first trailer
do you remember how exciting this one was? Looked actually cool without relying on le keanu breathtaker

Melee, Two handed, stealth ninja, heavy weapons/explosives,sniper etc

>HAHA jeah fucking sure "shilling" right ?
yeah, happens all the time, shill.
>2077 is being shat on in every fucking tread that doesnt start with something that you dumb niggers cant easily refute
learn english, and then leave. Fag.

All you need to do is read into some of the expectations that people had to realize that they're morons who wanted things that no game could ever deliver, and that were never promised by CDPR.

To be fair you walked into a thread and said “well, PoE USED to be good” and that’s it

Shut the fuck up retard

i knew you wouldnt get that one

Attached: efasrdthfyjg.png (644x280, 13K)

>i'm pretending to be retarded

Yea Forums is beyond a joke at this point, first it was not an RPG because Keane was it it, now that it’s literally an RPG, it’s not one because the skill tree isn’t big enough, it’s embarrassing

why would you even need a tree that big

Giving facial expression to NPCjak makes an already ruined meme even worse

While we're on the subject, wtf is two handed?

Talent trees are just so boring to me. Just seeing one in a game is a turn-off. I can get past it but I prefer other progression systems.

my dick

It happens with every trashy meme made in the last 5+ years. Dogshit meme that at least has a specific meaning, but as it becomes more and more popular it loses that meaning and loses what little value it had.

>There are lots of problems with this game

Like what? the only real problem I see with the game right now is the mediocre graphics

Attached: 1552678701142.jpg (854x532, 35K)

>boss has giant twohanded twohanded hammer
>prompt to pick it up shows up after it gets thrown in V's face
Gee, i dunno...

It's in the "body" part of the tree so it's probably heavy guns like the one V ripped out of the turret and/or traditional two handed melee weapons like the sledge hammer Sasquatch throws at you. In the trailer it shows the option for you to pick up her hammer and use it.

>learn english
Both your sentences start with a small letter and finish with a period.
To make things even worse your second sentence is then followed by a single word that's punctuated properly.

How does it feel to live with brain cancer?

I'm ok with the tree being small as long as the levels of skills aren't just

Do 20/40/60/80/100% more damage with

Yeah, but while I see that working for melee, many ranged weapons are two handed. Maybe they should've named it heavy melee or something. Do you have to invest in two handed as well as sniper rifles for example?

How do you know there are lots of problems for a game no one has played yet and has only seen unfinished demo videos for?

if it's not on switch people will hate it

>RPG
>weapon damage
>physical damage
>HP
NOT A SINGLE skill tree for non-combat related options. yeah, I'm thinking Cybershit is going to be an bad game.

>Yea Forumsirgins are so low IQ they need something that LOOKS complex to make them feel IQ
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Attached: we all came here to laugh at you.jpg (641x640, 174K)

the amount of attention whores shitposting about this RIGHT NOW is fucking disgusting
the catalog is full of those viewsluts

Attached: shitposting.png (1618x478, 404K)

>Maybe they should've named it heavy melee

Things will change here are still 7 months until release but you honestly should shoot cdpr a facebook or twitter message about it because they actually like and use player feedback to fix these things.

Are Yea Forumsirgins are just obsessed with things that are more successful than them?
>Cannot stop screeching about Nintendo
>Cannot stop screeching about CDPR

Poe tree is shit though.

That'll be hacking and engineering. It's possible to do a pacifist run. One of the days said tit's possible to choose paths that allow you to skip the boss fights too.

you can't play many roles, it's not a role playing game

>NOT A SINGLE skill tree for non-combat related options
So are you just gonna ignore Athetics, Hacking and Engineering?

>the witcher series are basically just action games
>now that we've seen 2 gameplay videos we can conclude it's more like an action game rather than an RPG
>those trolls just doesn't understand it's an RPG!!!1

>If I can't be my basement dwelling NEET self it's not an RPG
What did he mean by this?

>athletics
>increases your stamina (combat), increases your HP (combat)
>hacking
>hack turrets and robots (combat)
>engineering
no idea on this one

where's the charisma/intelligence/science knowledge/corporate knowledge stats? not needed because this game is an FPS with a skill tree, not an RPG

I just want a full explanation of how this shit works. What do attribute points work, how to perks work, how do we gain these points, what are the slotted squares? How do augment factor into abilities? What can we expect from equipment can they actually augment how we play or is it boring TW3 style "do X more damage with X". What kind of weapon customization for weapons can we expect?

Dumb fucking dripfeed bullshit. I can't hate or like the RPG system because we barely know anything about it

Attached: 1528833575691.png (645x773, 180K)

Athletics increases your ability to traverse the world. How is this combat?
>hack turrets and robots
So because it CAN be used for combat it's combat?
>HP
HP isn't combat, brainlet.

>where's the charisma/intelligence/science knowledge/corporate knowledge stats?
Charisma or speech is affected by your "cool" stats/perks and things like corporate knowledge or being street smart are affected by your life path that you choose during character creation.

Watch the q&a, brainlet

This.

Attached: character creation.jpg (1563x911, 150K)

I don't want to watch an hour of a Q&A that is likely 90% PR bullshit and vague statements about how stuff works "In the game you really have a lot of choices when approaching X!"

If they actually explain how it all works then feel free to timestamp it otherwise i'm not wasting my time skimming through it

Reading this thread with all the people shit-talking this game I thought I had the release date wrong and it came out earlier this month, but no the game doesn't even come out for another year

Why?

Because 90% of it are stat increases.

I was so fucking hyped when I saw that trailer.

WHO HERE /CORPO/

Attached: johnson-ting-fighterpilot9.jpg (1414x2000, 748K)

>NPC criticizing 2077
>as if the vast majority of people don’t support CDPR in everything they do
You’re literally projecting

lmao wtf is wrong with you

they don't give vague pr answers just watch the fucking video if you want your list of questions answered. They actually answer each question btw.

37:42

So what? Still plenty of important decisions to make.

>Still plenty of important decisions to make.
Nah

Epic Games is leading the hate train against Cyberpunk since CDPR publicly humiliated them by not only refusing an exclusivity contract but also saying they won't sell the game on EGS at all.

Just ignore it.

Attached: 1561191058689.jpg (1481x1063, 151K)

Nice try shill, I tried watching it before but I got 10 minutes in and they didn't talk about anything important it and I just didn't bother.

I'll check it out

n-no You are NPCs !!!!
this shit again xdd
it was funnier when SJWs were doing it

Do you play the game? The skilltree is the most important thing when making a build, and poor pathing can really set you back.

CGI teaser looks better than the real game? Wow what a surprise.

its literally triggered poles and ruskies that tried to sabotage every available stream by spamming ASCII putins, cocks and pussies yesterday

Check the likes to dislikes dumbfuck. Please tell me how shitting on 2077 is the mainstream, NPC opinion.

Attached: 850F45C1-3402-425C-9B9B-157361286B8B.jpg (750x804, 183K)

You're NPCs because you cannot say any real criticism only what Epic has programmed you to say
>IT LOOKS LIKE GTA IT'S NOT CYBERPUNK

Attached: Smug (8).png (791x644, 692K)

>and poor pathing can really set you back.
Just use orb or regret to fix it.

did yo expect people to hate a trailer that is perfectly fine ?

CDPR shill detected

>
God forbids someone is a bit sceptic about buying into the hype of some lousy looking cyberpunk game that captures zero ambience of what is commonly known as cyberpunk.

I have literally never used the Epic store and don’t support its shit so I don’t even know what you’re trying to say. Sounds like you’ve constructed yourself a neat little strawman so “epically BTFO.”
You probably think I’m a “sunfag” too. Fucking ACTUAL NPC.

One is rarely enough to fix a tree, and early in the league it's not wise waste currency on regrets,

No, but if the anti-CDPR narrative was an NPC one then they would.
Just admit that liking and supporting this game is the mainstream opinion.

>I have literally never used the Epic store
Did I claim that, go get some new coding.

You get like 30 when you reach maps user.

bullshit
everybody saw yesterday what was happening and it was politically motivated anti shilling

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""a bit sceptic"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The only sensible choice

Attached: 1567242648405.jpg (1000x663, 96K)

not on Yea Forums it isnt
and im allowed to call Yea Forumsrgins NPC
because they are

corpo life here i cum

That is verbal fallacy. Just because yesterday a sequence of events happened that doesn't mean that people that were already sceptic about this game are any less sceptic. You are combining assumptions for no reason, just to feel your criteria with wrong proof.

Yes you get some from quests, but I personally typically use them when transitioning from my leveling tree to the end-game tree.

>rpg
>DO YOU WANT +10% DAMAGE TO GUNS OR PUNCHING PEOPLE??

>tfw used to be extremely excited for this game
>even loved the 2018 trailer and actually argued with the “sunfags”
>2019 Keanu Reeves shit comes out, don’t like celebrity shit in games
>Also don’t like the new screenshots
>Don’t like that they are no longer officially describing their game as an
RPG
>Suddenly start to get a bit skeptical and cynical about a game I used to be stoked for
>Now whenever I express that, the people I was agreeing with a year ago are calling me an Epic shill and an NPC and a bladerunnerfag

Attached: C04B3328-432B-4568-B4F9-82B1744F25A4.gif (498x373, 2.06M)

My first play through is going to be a corporate brute. Can't wait to trample the plebs.

CORPORATE TITTIES

Attached: 1456520630957.gif (366x325, 3.42M)

>Don’t like that they are no longer officially describing their game as an RPG

What they hell are you talking about user?

>says game is going to fucking suck (and it probably will)
>same niggers will probably buy it anyway
kill yourselves

Attached: 1566497448107.jpg (750x747, 86K)

Yes it literally is.
Hell, you guys are the ones who pointed out that all these 2077 threads are made by one guy. How can you claim that while also claiming criticism against 2077 is the mainstream NPC thing on Yea Forums?

Souless vs soul

Attached: 377B3C59-9DCB-4C98-BEB5-C671FE0DEA17.jpg (935x374, 57K)

>Why does nobody believe me!?
Huh, I wonder why.
He's an NPC literally crying that the twitter description has changed. TWITTER DESCRIPTION.

>one twitter bio
>versus literally every other interview done where they called it a RPG
Brainlet

look around you

>People were excited for this overdesigned garbage from CDPR of all devs
lmao enjoy your trannies you fucking mouthbreather.

Why would anyone buy it when it doesn't even have protection? You could download it day one and play it

Also the Steam, Xbox, and PS4 descriptions all changed, really makes me think
Stay seething CDPR NPCs. You’re really showing me you’re the underdog free thinkers

I already preordered on GOG and there's nothing you can do about it

nice backpedaling you fag

>Dude, it's not an RPG any more! The twitter bio sa-

Why though?

Not the same guy. Fag.

They've been calling it an RPG in all of their press junkets and demo videos. Looks like you really are a brainlet.

>its almost as if they consciously changed the description
huh
too bad they didnt change how they speak about the game

>not being a wagecuck going postal

watch the q&a

Then why are you pretending that it was his point you insufferable retard

>A lot of people imagined a game in their heads and are disappointed it isn't exactly how they imagined it

So I can download and play immediately without having to bother with pirating

lol i don't buy anything anymore. Unless it's for the switch though.

the game looks great but that tree is tiny. that's terribly disappointing desu

Explain the reasoning behind changing the description. You literally can’t.
Does it answer my question anove? Otherwise don’t care

>No argument
Also the change is for marketing purposes only. So keep ignoring OP ;)

PoE is not a RPG. it's ARPG trash clear speed simulator loot autism that has none of the tropes of a real RPG other than stat building.

It was not fucking unreasonable for us to expect it to be an actual fucking rpg
And then they straight up lied and told us their would be multiple childhood hero options.

Better hope it doesn't leak then like 99% of games nowadays

>It's not unreasonable that we expected an RPG
>Then they lied and told us some of the RPG elements
What.

>marketing
So they’re retards at marketing? Is this why they have devs, community managers, and online paid shills like you working overtime to damage control their marketing? KEK

That's legit the second round for me. I started planning my builds yesterday. I'll be a street kid hacker that has a 9-5 but sells stolen information on the side like how Neo in The Matrix before he got red pilled.

people on twitter will want to buy an Action game more than an RPG
since our game is both lets tell them its an Action game
there you go
i did the impossible
and now you will; backpedal/say that it cant be both/fuck off finally
which one will it be

>pretending

Have you ever thought of the fact that this is an anonymous message board where you don't really know who you're talking to? Guess not you fucking mongoloid.

surely they would never lie to our faces

Attached: Todd-Howard.jpg (700x378, 52K)

Can't play as a cop, media or corporate = no buy

I wish I was paid to call you retarded. Would be better than my real job, though I'd probably make a lot less.
>retards at marketing
The screeching Yea Forumsirgin, incapable of understanding why such a change was made calling others retards.

>And then they straight up lied and told us their would be multiple childhood hero options.

Isn't all of that stuff suppose to be in your apartment? They didn't show any of it in the last video, but kind of hinted at it in the first. They're trying to not spoil too much of the game before release.

what are some actual fucking rpgs user?

Attached: Screenshot (198).png (1271x675, 549K)

You can have a corpo background and ally yourself with the corpos. That's close enough for me.

Holy shit you illiterate imbecile

>people on twitter will want to buy an Action game more than an RPG
Source? Never mind they changed their description everywhere, not just twitter.
>since our game is both lets tell them its an Action game
Well in that case they should advertise in other communities that they’re purely an RPG.
>there you go
>i did the impossible
Lmao passive aggressive faggot
>and now you will; backpedal/say that it cant be both/fuck off finally
Why can’t it be both?
>which one will it be
Calling you a passive aggressive faggot, faggot. Hope the złoty for that paid shill shit was worth it.

You can be corporate and I you'll be able to side with law enforcement, which will probably open up some cop and robbers missions.

I have never seen/v/ work this much overtime to defend some game. It’s really quite pathetic

Not that user but my criticisms from the very little gameplay we've seen is that gunplay is mediocre and the AI looking absolutely retarded. Both of these can change by the time the game comes out so I'm not really worried but god damn that AI in combo with gunplay was godawful.

>mfw he pretended to be retarded
i kinda hoped you would have just fucked off
for the record, they do
they advertise it as an RPG elsewhere
stop responding to banter you fucking retard and focus on arguments
>didnt respond to OP
hide your shit opinions better pussy

>Source?
The sales action games get over RPGs.
>they should advertise in other communities that they're purely an RPG
You mean just like what they're doing?

so I choose one path at the start and that locks me in to every dialogue choice for the rest of the game? very nice. I love when I am forced down one path in an RPG, nothing makes more immersed than that. Cybershit 2077 is looking more and more like it's going to be Fallout 4 Part 2

Cyberpunk is just a motherfucking Deus Ex from another studio. They showed absolutly nothing new or interesting in the last video.

>And then they straight up lied and told us their would be multiple childhood hero options.

Who gives a shit? In just about every game a childhood hero option is one of those pointless cosmetic options or something that gives you a slight stat boost. It's a sad state for RPGs if such shit is actually considered an important mechanic.

That is only the perk tree to be fair, there is also stats to the right. From the trailer I'm sure there was stat checks for various dialogue/actions too.

>So if I put all my points into one category in the start in an RPG I cannot choose other choices?
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

>so I choose one path at the start and that locks me in to every dialogue choice for the rest of the game?
No? It changes where you start the game plus gives you extra dialog options, since you have knowledge of given background

>so I choose one path at the start and that locks me in to every dialogue choice for the rest of the game?

No you dunce. You get an extra dialogue option for your chosen life path on top of the standard options. You don't have to use it. Did none of you watch the dev discussion?

SHILL

at least collect different ones you brainlet
cmon, do the legwork

you didn't even read the reply chain i guess. stay salty, drone

point to me to the part in the skill tree where I can shape my dialogue options after I start the game

ibb co / DGcXJcz

How can you misunderstand something so badly that it takes away your status as human in the eyes of any civilized person?

No, it just misses most of the RPG part. The dialog "choices" are all VN tier from what was revealed so far and skill tree is more like a gimmick shop. A quality RPG is about taking a particular role that strictly limits the vast variety of choices. CP2077 is about having 1.5 choices that does not really matter and some skill tree that lets you focus on pistols or shotguns.
It's as much of an RPG as GTA:SA is.

>You didn't read the reply chain
YOU REPLIED TO ME HAHAHAHA
>Dude what the fuck, I put all my points in strength, why the fuck can't I pass the speech and intelligence skill checks? This is gay, this isn't an RPG.

>spoonfeed me
how about you do the research before shitting on something
innocent until proven guilty was it right ?

>Yes.
>No.
>(Response: Childhood/Life Event/Motivation/Class)
>Sarcasm.

BASED POLISH RPG DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!! MIND BLOWING ROLEPLAY!!! NEXT LEVEL!!!!!!!!!! HOLY BASED

>watch the new trailer
>its filled with niggers
LMAO, dead on arrival

>point to me to the part in the skill tree where I can shape my dialogue options after I start the game

Devs said dialogue options will be affected by putting points into "Cool"

Attached: CFD01B39-867D-4306-AB30-C372A02D4339.jpg (750x846, 385K)

Attached: Neo_cyber.jpg (1080x1600, 498K)

Describes the game perfectly

show me where the options are in this shit because I must be blind
pick one of 3 classes that you will only give you a single dialogue choice pick one of 3 childhood heroes, life event, motivation WOW bros so much customisation. i get to pick a background at the start of the game which then locks me in for the rest of the game and ALL of my dialogue options will be based on the choice at the start of the game!!! fuckin based!!!!!!!!! who cares about character development??? if we wanted that gay nerd shit we would play the boardgame LMAO we are gamers and we want ACTION

They could remove all the bullshit +.01% minor nodes and only have the major nodes and there would be no difference in gameplay. POE autists just like the illusion of complexity.

you found it
you found the one scene that actually looks kinda bad
you win
i guess the game really is shit

Attached: 1567200419372.jpg (567x457, 39K)

Attached: Kitch_Cyber.jpg (1080x1600, 720K)

How are you even still alive

Why does the guy have a 24 can sized cooler on his hip? Wouldn't that get uncomfortable?

I was more pointing to the pathetic attempt at damage control which is symbolic of this thread

Isn't that a good thing?

GTAaaaaaaaaayyyyyy lmao

Did I apply a positive or negative connotation to my post at all?

yeah yeah you still cant say its not an RPG
so thats wha you have left
a
fucking
screenshot

one

Attached: she likes to collect rocks.jpg (600x669, 87K)

Did I?

Looks like I need to hack this mainframe... Thankfully my Childhood Hero was Johnny Silverhand. *hacks*
>Mission complete. +900xp.

>Damn this a sticky situation. Negotiation gone wrong. Did any of you bad guys also run away from home, that was my Key Life Event after all.
>Mission complete: Stop the nigger gang. +10xp.

It's mostly people who've only been exposed to Cyberpunk via Bladerunner

>Get Rich
>Or Die Trying

Damn 50 cent made it into Cyberpunk.

It’s not an RPG
SOMEBODY STOP ME

Unlike you who got your introduction to Cyberpunk through GTAV

There are a lot of problems with PoE. The skill tree only looks interesting. It's incredibly straight forward and if you're using a retard. There's too much "I need this" on the skill tree to let you have any real freedom with it. But it's passable. There are other problems with the game that are more pressing. The difference between meta and average builds being a good primary. Most League mechanics demand a decently meta build. Though, means that I have to be extra creative which is nice to me, but I pity the new players.

Nah I got it through Shadowrun. Keep seething, babby. You'll never have a JOI :)

Shadowrun does the Cyberpunk aesthetic so much better than this does. How can you play Shadowrun and not see the difference?

So ignoring that we've seen a market exactly like this in Cyberpunk 2077?

Attached: ss_0642edd501936048a5baaedfa0ccd47972507b94.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

I knew it was gonna happen but the fuck mini-game hacking shit. Not gonna bother playing as a netrunner because who would wanna play through the same mini-game hundreds of times when you're playing a AAA game? Corpo solo

god path of exile is one of the most monotonous fucking games I've ever played.

yeah just like how Yea Forums hates dmc5 and re2make right?

>ignores the 10 astral stain threads

Resetera and journalists.

Attached: cyberpunk.png (1185x669, 553K)

So it was interesting but in the end, you just had to follow a guide

>WHO HERE /GOOD GOY/
Lel

Attached: Alice.jpg (1000x350, 59K)

>Avoid Evasion
>Good system

Attached: 1566780903239.png (670x680, 725K)

But... Mike Pondsmith is black.

Every Cyberpunk thread is garbage because 90% of the posts get no replies other than something so outrageous, dumb, or controversial. Nobody wants to actually discuss things they want to state their opinions and not bother to look at others.

Yes that's what he said. His argument is that black people can be wrong too.

Wheres the classes? All I see is pseudorpg mechanics in a shit shooter

That's kind of racist.

>Wheres the classes
Fallout is not an RPG. You heard it here, folks.

Deus Ex isn't an RPG either folks, can't be one without having classes

Where's the classes they promised

You seriously expect people to have a civilized debate about video games?
What the fuck man.

Yea Forums is the biggest containment board on Yea Forums I hope he stays.

It was always boring.

i mean the general style you retard
i'm so fucking sick of the wacky spiky mohawk styled bullshit we see too much of

People wanted Blade Runner not GTA 6.

Attached: br city 2.webm (1206x500, 2.84M)

>People wanted Blade Runner
So why aren't they going to Warner Bros and asking for a blade runner game?????????????????

I didn't

>that fucking tree allocation on PoE pic

Attached: 1512329380825.gif (400x400, 557K)

Oh look, the 5th CyberCope Thread currently going.
Look man, im sorry your game is shit, i feel for you, i do.
But Now you need to take your shit game back to the "Best of Playstation 2 Graphics" thread it came from.

The PoE tree looks retarded, and I guarantee that it is retarded
>Increase stat by 1%
>Increase stat by 1% and add 1% something else
>Repeat a hundred times to make brainlets think it's a complex tree

Mods, this poster is legitimately underage. He has no idea what PS2 games even look like.

>Playstation 2
At least try to not be hyperbolic, it makes you look like a dumb zoomer

>Devs spent more time pandering to sjw trannies instead of making the game look half decent..
gee wonder why people are pissed? Must be "muh pol"

Nice wow talent projection, faggot.

Was it the russian hackers user?

>Epic Games is leading the hate train against Cyberpunk since CDPR publicly humiliated them by not only refusing an exclusivity contract but also saying they won't sell the game on EGS at all.
It's on the epic store though, so nice try you butthurt CDPR drone.

>devs spent more time pandering to sjw trannies
>The 5 seconds it took to remove two words
Yea Forumsirgins are insufferable

post appears
poster nr 71
suddenly 3 more retarded posts appear
still 71 posters
>mfw its just one brainlet

Attached: 1534464408818.jpg (750x728, 270K)

You can now jerk off two trannies
very important skill in cybertranny

Dude, we get it, you want to fuck a tranny. Keep your degeneracy in . Actually they probably don't even want you.

lol

this is skyrim tier lol, pathetic

Well, they're not gonna get either from this game.

If i wanted to fuck trannies id pre-order cybercope 2077

>if I wanted to
You're not convincing anyone because you literally cannot stop posting about them.

he keeps going
and tries to change ip here (phone probably)
nice going there bucko but you are not fooling anybody

Attached: 1560535745313.jpg (897x1005, 215K)

k
tranny
tranny
cybertranny
>i-if you make fun of us its because you want to f-fuck trannies.
tranny
kill all trannies
cybertranny

aaand he lost it

Attached: 1554931203625.jpg (563x421, 31K)

your argument was too stupid to give an actual reply

I think I broke the deviant.

Reminder.

Attached: Autist.png (6154x1400, 3.97M)

not an argument
respond to this instead
xd fucking who do you think you are

Mods are so triggered with Cyberpunk that they even autosage certain threads about it:

holy shit what's wrong with CDPR drones?

Didn't this guy delete his posts after a whole horde of blacks called him a racist piece of shit?

hes here alright
HEY SHITPOSTER
i want to do an impromptu interview with you
respond if you are interested

wtf is wrong with them

Attached: 1564280646788.jpg (536x536, 25K)

Shit like this is why the archive stopped recording Yea Forums and /vg/.

>People wanted Blade Runner

Those people are morons with only a surface-level knowledge of Cyberpunk as a genre, and no knowledge whatsoever of the original Cyberpunk 20XX tabletop games. Anyone who has taken so much as a cursory skim through those books would know it has very little in common with Blade Runner.

>respond to this instead
You guys have convinced yourself that all criticism of this game is just one person... wow

>people who wanted what the first trailer showed are morons
True actually, believing CDPR does make you a moron, especially after TW3

The first trailer didn't show blade runner. The first trailer showed a cyborg with mantis blades (both of these things in game) murdering a bunch of people and a cop shooting her (in game).

The first trailer had nothing to do with Blade Runner OR Cyberpunk 20XX. It was about the blandest, most generic 'cyberpunk' scenario one could imagine, which befits an announcement from a team which still hadn't decided what the hell they were going to do with their new game.

In an environment straight out of blade runner

still you no new unique ips
but you know how i can really tell ?
you post in groups 1 minute apart and never post anything but shit and buzzwords
this is what you are

>An environment straight out of blade runner
Nigger, it's down town Night City.

Attached: cyberpunk_2077_gamescom_screen_4.jpg (3072x1728, 376K)

Fuck off you autistic retard, you're just as autistic as the guy in the archive image

Yeah wanting something that is so good everyone knows it and likes it is way worse than wanting to be a pedantic asshole and expecting it to cater to a tiny niche because the accurate term is fucking boring. Totally.

where my bligh bois at
i'm pretty turnt

>blandest, most generic 'cyberpunk' scenario one could imagine
gee I sure am glad we got that unique GTAV scenario instead

>Yeah wanting something that is so good everyone knows it and likes it

Ah, so you didn't actually want a Cyberpunk 20XX game, you wanted to wallow in a trough of bland cyberpunk-ish tropes. Perhaps you should have looked elsewhere, rather than expect the devs to render 20XX down to the sort of slop you normally consume.

GTAV has this?

Attached: this isn't cyberpunk.jpg (1724x943, 123K)

thats unrealistic. do you think we would really be at that point in less than 60 years?

worse that could happen is that i make a mistake, and thats no biggie
if you want to prove me wrong just post a screenshot of my post
and whatever happens, happens

it shouldn't have a tree in the first place

People like you make me hate CDPR and its fanbase even more, and I'm sure it's not just me. Same thing that happened with Bioware.

eh, no screenshot so i might be right

What screenshot you fucking retard?

I didnt watch the new demo but how much sun was there?

Dude, sun in literally every frame. Footage outside, sun. Footage inside, sun. The Q&A afterwards, sun.

>rather than expect the devs to render 20XX down to the sort of slop you normally consume.
Imagine being this smug and pretentious while defending a game that copies GTAV, the most mass consumed slop you could possibly imagine

>cyborg trannies
thankfully not, it has flying cars though

Attached: 1566970889593.jpg (689x653, 15K)

It has planes. Not flying cars.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 5a7b0c11723c4f0001b69af7_614501961196B923D8A3FA31935511A0.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

>A car that turns into a plane

They forgot to add Medic ot Intel and Explosives to Tech.
>Path of Exile tree
Its garbage.

looks like those polish faggots doubled down with the futa poster that cause the "controversy" to popularize the game in the first place
in the new gameplay trailer you can see that wending machine with the tranny poster pumping out cans ,idk some sort of tranny joke

The absolute fucking cope of CPRdrones.

The absolute state of (You)

because that wouldn't happen

your wording doesnt change also
you seem mad
as if i was right

Attached: 1534981420471.jpg (569x599, 31K)

the world of blade runner has everything that a cyberpunk world would have
don't act like they're completely different

Skill trees are gay. Cyberpunk should just handle upgrades the same way Deus ex does..by finding parts in the world and installing them

where are the punks? where is rebelling against corporations and society?

>different emphasis on grammar and punctuation
>b-but he called me a drone so he's samefag!
Not everyone is the same person you schizo cock sucker.

Attached: 1561141936618.png (553x528, 71K)

this time the game actually looks like shit

this, shit looks like a bad ripoff of bioshock, except there isnt any water, so they can't call it bioshock. maybe cityshock or airshock.

do you really think we'd have anything from cyberpunk 2077 in the actual year 2077? Of course we fucking won't.
Reminder that people we'd have flying cars by 2007.

Attached: schizo calls me a schizo.jpg (439x192, 19K)

>CDPR literally come out and say "we are not making Blade Runner"
>"people wanted Blade Runner"
People are quite obviously retarded then aren't they?

what a loser

game?

And? I didn't call you a samefag.

i'm a polack and imo the last trailer looked like dogshit. too many niggers and once they revealed that the boss of muscle guys is a woman i laughed and turned it off.
i'm still going to pirate it though.

>Not everyone is the same person you schizo cock sucker
Sit down kid. Take your pills.

try to be a bit more original then user

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

>cdpr
>prioritizes faggot and tranny shit
>won't even add straight male content
hahahaha this "game" is piece of shit lmao

what % of cdpr shares does the polish government own?

based hahaha don't give these fucking retarded tranny panderers money man hahaha

YOU HAVE MEDDLED WITH THE PRIMAL FORCES OF NATURE MR BEALE

youtube.com/watch?v=8jIw22XXSso

Attached: 1560318784573.jpg (1404x758, 97K)

different tread
pathetic

Attached: eSARDSTFDYG.png (1875x443, 73K)

Dude, that's the gay BR that spammed threads for a month literally screeching about fags. He's absolutely a fag himself.

we need a new sub-genre call tard-rpg
they are technically RPGs but only most minor simplistic elements so an action game can fake depth

>what % of cdpr shares does the polish government own?

Attached: 1541732751006.jpg (400x323, 51K)

says the fags defending cdpr's focus on faggot and tranny shit lmao you pathetic fucking cucks hahaha

You have the intelligence and vocabulary of a favela dweller alright.

like a true rockstarcuck

No, the teaser was literally a recruiting trailer to hire more people to work for them.

>maximum mike is imaginary

Attached: b8.jpg (1440x1715, 105K)

Shadowrun Returns deluxe

This is really dumb to begin with as despite what it looks like the PoE tree is stupidly simple and you grab the same nodes for virtually 95% of all builds.
Half the nodes don't even do anything, either, except +10 str/dex/int or whatever.

I'm amazed at the shit I see called RPG these days just because it has stats or talents. People forgot what the essence of RPG is, and it's not skill trees and boots of +10.

Attached: 1376156841825.jpg (450x900, 114K)

It's called a typo, you moron. I even called you drones (plural) before that. Fuck off.

Deus Ex had upgradeable skills, retard.

if you wanna make some money buy some cdpr shares after it dumps a bit, this thing on a hype train right now
I just looked at the charts and the share prices doubled after e3 last year ie the new cyberpunk trailer

keep buying and dump it/short it before they release the game cause cyberpunk is gonna be a failure
I don't want it to , but thinks are looking grim

He didn't say that. By imaginary people he's referring to the in-game characters that are part of the Animals gang.

>erasing people of color for fucking white males
NOOOOOOO CYBERTRANNY IS SUPPOSED TO BE DIVERSE IT WAS OUR TIME TO SHINE RACELET BROS

Attached: 1560856769772.jpg (4320x1600, 3.06M)

For me it's corporate

Attached: gallery-1456787340-gettyimages-168599144-1.jpg (480x740, 31K)

:^)

Attached: Capture.jpg (879x880, 133K)

Sure thing, and this is what it's like now.
epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/cyberpunk-2077/home

CDPR did not "pass" on the epic store. I think you need to read that article, because it never says that CDPR didn't want to sell on the epic store.

the PoE skill tree is really overwhelming and a big reason why I stopped playing

Attached: 1445813273972.png (1000x1000, 264K)

>posts ARPG as a comparison
what did OP mean by this

based

Attached: 1565317338137.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>only feel urge to play every few months for a few days
>everytime you get a tree reset and need to search for a suitable build
am I the only one that finds this annoying?

They flipped off Tim when he wanted that exclusivity contract. Now Tim's pissed because everyone BUT EGS is going to making bank off that game.

no

There was never going to be an exclusivity contract because CDPR is obviously going to sell their game on their store and there's no sources saying that Epic tried to make them only sell on the Epic store.
>They flipped off Tim when he wanted that exclusivity contract.
Except that your original argument was that they did not want to sell on the storefront at all. Nice job, retard.

Cyberpunk is dead, Pondsmith's attempts to rekindle the genre failed
>Marcin Iwinski Co-founder of CDPR: Bladerunner, neuromancer, verbatim copy of PnP elements, netrunner and solo non-linear story, sandbox elements confirmed
>Pondsmith: the inspiration was Blade Runner. Crowded streets, dark nights, rolling fog, wet, cold, dangerous, dystopian, film noir
>Cyberpunk draws inspiration from William Gibson novels, Blade Runner, the Ghost in the Shell anime and manga, System Shock and "the first part of Deus Ex," community manager Marcin Momot says.
>Neuromancer movie announced
>Marcin Iwinski Co-founder of CDPR: we're working with Pondsmith to update the tabletop game
>Cyberpunk 2077 Youtube created
>Argentinian Cyberpunk text adventure announced
>Cyberpunk 2077 title reveal, Cyberpunk blog
>Night City Revealed to be the setting with tabletop locations
>Marcin Iwinski Co-founder of CDPR: It's going to have a better story than Witcher and better graphics than first person shooters
>Pondsmith: The team loves the material, the team is faithful to the material, and they desire to make an extraordinary game
>Cyberpunk 2077 teaser released

>Cyberpunk 2077 teaser re-released?
>Easter Egg: You're probably curious about the release date. It's currently scheduled a way off in 2015
>Pondsmith reconfirms project's goals. The important part in Cyberpunk is just that. It's not the technology. It's the feel.
>Adam Badowski Head of CDPR: Psycho Squad lore dump, cyberpsychosis
>Marcin Janiszewski Lead Designer: We're keeping as many mechanics as possible, we're being very careful with his system, we are creating true Cyberpunk in a most iconic setting. Nobody knows the setting better than its creator.
>Game to run on Witcher 3 engine
>Lead writer Sebastian Stepien: there is going to be cityspeak like Blade Runner
>Pondsmith: I get over to Poland about every 5-6 months and spend at least a week there meeting and talking to the whole team.
>Adam Badowski Head of CDPR: It will be a story-based RPG experience but we're going to add multiplayer. Main character is not predetermined with full customization options and character classes unlike Witcher 3. We want to expand beyond Night City
>Lead writer Sebastian Stepien: We're not doing a game about Psycho Squad they're a feature, but it will be ultra violent. Several customization features that will effect the story, gameplay and relationships. You create the story and the character's personality. This is an RPG.
>Pondsmith: my story wont be changed, CDPR is creating the original and true Cyberpunk.
>Pondsmith: This wont be just shooter action game with a cyberpunk veneer with a grimy sci-fi aesthetic that doesn’t actually translate into anything especially interesting in-game besides the odd augment.
>Known Features thread on the official forum created (It has since been deleted)
>Concept art and "screenshots" released (Deleted)
>CDPR says the game will be both first and third person
>Rafal Jaki business development manager CDPR: The stuff they've come up with is mindblowing!It will probably be next-gen.
>Cyberpunk Reborn Kickstarter started

>Marcin Iwinski Co-founder of CDPR: The game is 100% an RPG, not a multiplayer shooter. It will have multiplayer elements but is mainly an open world RPG.
>Witcher 3 Delayed
>Marcin Iwinski Co-founder of CDPR: 2077 will not be delayed because of the Witcher 3 delay
>CDPR puts out a call for 30 more people to work on Cyberpunk
>Lots of Neuromancer news
>Jose Teixeira VFX artist: We're focussing on "Ride along" cutscenes and conversations like Rockstar
>The Polish government flies out Venturebeat writer to interview Platkow-Gilewski
>Platkow-Gilewski head of marketing: The game will live up to the 2013 trailer
>Witcher 3 delayed again
>Cyberpunk 2077 deviantart created
>Shadowrun Returns kickstarter started
>Marcin Iwinski Co-founder of CDPR: Communication wise we are completely focussed on Witcher 3
>Wicher 3 released
>Adam Kicinski CEO of CDPR: We're focussing on Witcher 3 for now. We're shifting everything onto the Witcher 3 DLCs.
>Marcin Iwinski Co-founder of CDPR: We're losing Witcher veterans and supplementing them with Cyberpunk hires. Slowly some are coming back to Cyberpunk.
>Jose Teixeira VFX artist: Cyberpunk is far bigger than anything else that CD Projekt Red has done before... far, far bigger. A mess of effects, brutal expectations.
>"Trust Mike Pondsmith"
>Michal Nowakowski CDPR Senior Vice President: Most of the Cyberpunk employees are off of the Blood and Wine DLC, Witcher employees are now moving onto the project as well.
>Adam Kicinski CEO of CDPR: The project is even more ambitious than we first planned, we need to create a game that will be even more successful than Witcher 3. We need to break sales records
>Late 2016 release hinted

>Marcin Przybyłowicz Witcher 3 composer: My superiors already force me to do it, first attempts with Cyberpunk were already made.
>Cyberpunk 2077 mass effect style dialogue wheel datamined from Witcher 3 files
>People really starting to worry about the game
>Adam Badowski Head of CDPR: The game is many magnitude larger than anything in the Witcher
>Marcin Iwinski Co-founder of CDPR: We're penetrating new areas of gaming Cyberpunk will be better than Witcher 3 in every way. Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemtion are huge role models. Grand Theft Auto 5 was the best game ever made.
>Blood and Wine DLC released
>Jose Teixeira VFX artist: We're mostly giving feedback to our programmers from Witcher 3 at this point. And messing with the engine.
>Cyberpunk 2077 twitch channel made
>Jose Teixeira VFX artist: Around half of the Witcher 3 engine is getting overhauled from negative feedback. It's much faster
>2017 release hinted
>CDPR hiring a vehicle gameplay programmer for flying and ground vehicles, a vehicle gameplay designer, AI based vehicle systems, and a concept artist
>CDPR hires 60 more employees for Cyberpunk
>CDPR files for a grant to fund City Creation Technology with real time interactions and dynamic AI. Seamless Multiplayer with multiple game modes and matchmaking.
>Pondsmith kickstarts Mekton Zero
>Pondsmith's son working on a Witcher RPG
>CDPR receives a $7 million research grant from the Polish government

>Neuromancer PnP kickstarter started
>People wondering where the fuck is Cyberpunk 2077
>Adam Badowski Head of CDPR: Development is quite advanced, it will accompany us for years, so it takes effort to prepare it properly.
>Adam Kicinski CEO of CDPR: The ambitions are very voracious, so we would like to devote a lot of attention to Cyber, a lot of effort, and quite some time.
>CDPR trademarks "Cyberpunk"
>Internal files are stolen from CDPR and held for randsom, it contains many spoilers
>Pondsmith: All the classes are going to be in the game
>People concerned about the game, many valuable people have left CDPR
>Many company reviews on Glassdoor make it to headlines talking about how much trouble the studio is in
>Adam Kicinski CEO of CDPR: Online is necessary to achieve long term success
>CDPR says Cyberpunk will not have microtransactions
>Cyberpunk 2077 twitter posts for the first time in four years
>Adam Kicinski CEO of CDPR: Hand crafted open world open ended non linear gameplay blockbuster detailed new Witcher 3 but better. Technology-wise, Cyberpunk is very advanced. Our technology is ready to interface with future generations.
>Cyberpunk E3 trailer

I haven't been keeping up with cyberpunk. does the sun still exist or did it get memed out of existence?

Sun in literally every frame, even in interiors

Mike Pondsmith is a fan of flight sims and actually made the CDPR devs play one and asked "do you really want to try and implement this?"

That's why 2077 won't let you drive flying cars.

No, the reason there's no flying cars is because they couldn't make it work in the witcher 3 engine

Imagine being this much of a brainlet nitpicking flaming faggot

>Become a sexy high-tech super assassin with powerful connections who guns down retarded street thugs for ez cash
Literally why would you pick anything but based Corpo?

Attached: TA8U9uT.jpg (480x812, 39K)

>Become a sexy high-tech super assassin with powerful connections who guns down retarded street thugs for ez cash
Isn't that literally every class in the game

Niggers in a ghetto who happen to be the leader of a gang aren't powerful connections, they're just niggers with more muscle.

>implying starting as corpo will do anything but give a few conversation flags

Cyberpunk will be the best game among all platforms.

They've confirmed each of the three origins has completely different openings with different ally NPCs. It also affects relations with certain NPCs too, so if you pick Corpo you're going to be tolerated more by other Corpo characters.

>It also affects relations with certain NPCs too, so if you pick Corpo you're going to be tolerated more by other Corpo characters.
Yeah, those are called conversation flags

Except tolerating you extends more beyond conversation flags, dingus. Some characters won't even talk to you unless your background aligns with theirs. They'll have completely different attitudes regardless of you saying anything.

>get conversation flag
>unique dialogue plays
Wow

>one step ahead
lmao'ing at you and I play literally every league

>relations with certain npcs
who gives a fuck it's all fucking faggot shit there's no straight male content in this piece of shit

What more could you possibly even ask for? Like seriously what else is there to add to this?

>wow you're looking forward to the game you must be seething then it's totally not me who's seething nuh uh

content for straight males

>What more is there to add than conversation flags
I don't know? Actual reactivity? Unique storylines and missions? Optional class based moral dilemma situations? Class locked endings?

>Actual reactivity?
Not possible with current technology. Not a single RPG has done what you're asking for. They're all stat checks with basic preset options.

>Unique storylines and missions?
Already confirmed.

>Optional class based moral dilemma situations?
What? How is class in any way related to morals?

>Class locked endings?
Again, how does your class affect anything? A hacker can still kill everybody in the room. A bruiser can go non-lethal.

>reactivity
>Not possible with current technology.
Prove to me you aren't shitposting right now

Attached: china-water-pollution.jpg (1180x787, 494K)

content for straight male v

You're asking for conditions that do not exist in any RPG. They ALL follow

>Character makes X choice
>Y happens
>Character makes Y choice
>Z happens
There's no mystical reactivity that extends beyond basic binary checks which is what you seem to be implying. Because what is listed above is how CP2077 works, and it's how every other RPG works.

That's like saying a puzzle or strategy game sucks because you can just follow a guide and beat it easily.

Yea Forums is one person?

>You're asking for conditions that do not exist in any RPG
Alright, thanks for letting me know you're shitposting

Attached: 1567980608765.gif (931x682, 426K)

You still haven't posted an example that extends beyond

>I do A
>B happens
>I do X
>Y happens

You're the shitposter here, not me.

youre a fucking retard

where's the augmented cyber futa cocks?

yes

discussion about this game breeds such impossible autism that im losing faith in humanity

>I've never played a RPG with reactivity before

Attached: 064.gif (326x281, 171K)

name one (1)

>name one

Attached: 1530831431752.jpg (690x588, 79K)

if you are just trying to troll me its not working
im OP every post adds to my high score
keep shitposting please
show me your collection

I accept your concession

Attached: RCCUg4l.png (281x215, 44K)

>>CDPR literally come out and say "we are not making Blade Runner"
So?

They didn't say that, they said the story wasn't going to be centered around psycho squad. Of course journalists ran with "THEY SAID NO BLADERUNNER!"

link?

destructoid.com/cyberpunk-2077-devs-we-are-not-doing-blade-runner--252849.phtml

archive it you fucking shill
archive.is/plEcR