Anime games in general is being held back by an overload of uguu girls...

Anime games in general is being held back by an overload of uguu girls. They are forced to appeal to the infantilized masses seeking shallow character appeal over a nuanced design with proper depth.

Attached: 1567204821404.jpg (1179x518, 198K)

Great, isn't it?

Seems good to me.

Deal with it, fujoshit.

Attached: 1554224623662.jpg (850x1242, 253K)

So you're saying anime games are being held back by being anime

Anime games are being held back by the 2010s.

Anime was never good.

>NOOOOO WHY DO THEY LIKE LOOKING AT CUTE AND FUNNY GIRLS?

dilate

Attached: 1566424860867.png (708x800, 33K)

>anime games are being held back by appealing to their audience
hmmm

Neither was Yea Forums. That doesn't mean things can't get even worse.

What the fuck does any of that even mean, you landwhale? What a word salad of a post.

Attached: 1567043930884.jpg (301x310, 18K)

You first.

Attached: 1559855060768.jpg (2074x1660, 833K)

neneka a cute, you can go back to /drag/ now, OP

Attached: 1567258508215.webm (1024x578, 2.58M)

I dislike their audience and I don't want anything to appeal to them. Everything should appeal to me because I am the only human being in the planet.

>Priconne is being held back by cute and funny girls

Attached: 1567207481562.png (294x178, 43K)

Dragalia... didn't win...

Good, that shit was terrible

Fuck you I like cute girls
Problem is most games with cute girls tend to have very shallow gameplay

I see this as cornercutting just because they can get away with the waifufag crowd
Actually make your cute girl games playable please

Attached: 34536.png (850x1049, 957K)

Please ignore the OP trying to stir shit for replies
Also please play Dragalia, it's the most fun mobile game under Nintendo's name

>Actually make your cute girl games playable please
Why? Gachashit rakes in tons of money, and is quite literally nothing but pictures of waifu material.

That's what you get when the fans of uguugirls spend money and you pirate.

Attached: 1455174462651.jpg (856x480, 43K)

Most of us don't like tumblr oc's
What is this supposed to disprove?

>mobile
Nah, I'm good. Never played a phone game in my life, don't plan to do it in the future either.

Cute anime girls aren't the problem, the tired trash sub-seasonal anime writing is. Alright, maybe it's not that bad, but it's still bad.

>still no english in priconne

If you can consume anime without seeing through every single trope I feel bad for you

Dragon Ball is the only anime franchise I care about. I don't give two tugs of a dead dog's cock about the rest.

My wife Noelle!

Attached: 110340_01_r04.png (300x300, 70K)

Isn't that true for all media? Tropes are everywhere. That's not a bad thing.

That trannies don't love anime girls. They actually fell for the "I want to be a little girl" meme.

One of the main reasons I hardly watch anime despite being a yuri loving faggot

They are, but idk. Anime overuses and is easily more transparent. They’re always retelling the same fucking story.

>wah my Westernized kusoge isn't popular
Get fucked, Dragalia is a shit game that's too scared to be too "Japanese".

>tfw we went from the horrible moe era to the just as bad isekai era

Attached: C325FFC7-C887-4BE4-9459-2085CAD79406.gif (300x300, 34K)

If you can't consume anime while seeing through every single trope I feel bad for you

>implying the anime I watch has story

Attached: 1538670790312.jpg (236x295, 12K)

Dragalia actually has some effort thrown in there. Shame is not as popular as the rest.

Fuck man, if given the option I would love to be the little girl like most of us fags here, but we all know that's impossible and the latter is fucking disgusting
Most are contempt to just jack it to pictures instead

Cartoons and Hollywood movies are far more repetitive and cliché. Western media is filled to the brim with tropes. And that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

No wonder liberals hate capitalism. They know the free market won't reflect their own delusions.

Well said my br, well said!!!!!! Japanese media, especially anime is so tropey and generic. Not to mention simple. Personally I am so glad to be American so I can feel proud of the outstanding media my country produces....

Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, The Office, Breaking Bad, Generic HBO/Netflix Series #30000000000000..... So unique..... So masterfully written...... Anime simply will never attain such heights.

>over a nuanced design with proper depth.

I can tell you right now that these games would be equally void of depth if they didn't have anime girls.

Attached: file.png (1440x757, 1.78M)

>another nigger
The absolute state of dragalia

Good, that means you can know when a game s shit because it has an anime artstyle

>(u)

Attached: b.png (625x626, 96K)

Victor is cool unlike Hawk and Addis

Same thing about lootboxes. Games would actually have content you unlock after playing the game.

But you have idiots glorifying it so it will never end.

Attached: why cute girls are bad.png (1001x1495, 258K)

>Same thing about lootboxes. Games would actually have content you unlock after playing the game.

No, they would have DLC you would buy to unlock extra content after you have beaten their shallow game and want a little more to play with. And if not, you would unlock a couple of extra things to play with and wait for the expansion pack to be sold to you. Lootboxes/Gacha are another monetization scheme that won't go away until the next wave of Hebrew Shenanigans finds its way into the larger gaming scene.

Attached: 1526824366798.gif (300x200, 4M)

>reminder of how shitty being a woman is
>when Belle Delfine exists and countless others like her
>Literally making 100k a MONTH just for being a woman

The fuck is this bitch's problem? Being a woman is literally easy mode.

Attached: 1559000169557.jpg (360x360, 55K)

>99.9% of the time the sexualized designs don't make any sense, in universe or out

Yeah but what happens when they do make sense and have an in universe as well as fanservice explanation to support it?

Attached: file.png (686x1200, 515K)

Dragalia has Cute and Funny girls, please play it

Attached: 110054_01_base_portrait.png (1024x1024, 321K)

The problem is that there's no downside. Most people say that if you don't like lootboxes, just don't buy the lootbox, but that doesn't stop it. Even just 1% of the playerbase buying the boxes is a net profit from the tiny investment.

Lootboxes and MTX don't need to be glorified to be omnipresent. They just need to be not so hated people stop buying the game altogether.

dragalia...
lo...

*COUGHS*

>Anime games are being held back by the 2010s.
Meanwhile, popular anime games in the 1990s.

Attached: PCE games.jpg (3800x2688, 3.52M)

It's almost like Sturgeons Law is true.

The conclusion here is that "anime" games have always been aimed at otaku AKA the market that will actually buy them.

Yes, please give us more Bioware tier slop, that will surely make people happy

Unfortunately for the sahara bitches who complain sex and cute sells, not just for men but for women too
Girl plays Mario Kart and she picks Peach because she is cute and pink, they don't go out of their way to pick a acne ridden diseased looking crackhead slag with a fucked up nose

It's all about visual appeal, in fiction is it really a fucking bad thing to enjoy the character designs?

Attached: killmee.png (572x580, 614K)

I'm wondering whether people who like these samey anime girls are just new to the medium because after seeing 10000 similar big-eyed hourglass-figured busty anime girls I do kind of get sick of it

There are plenty of cute girls in fun games like JRPGs and fighting games

What are you, gay?

I'm convinced this is true of Fire Emblem Three Houses fans, at least.

Not even close. Even if you take an extreme example like something as played out and overdone as capeshit you can still have Spider-Man Spiderverse whatever in one corner and something like The Boys in the other.
Seasonal trash anime is bottom of the barrel entertainment with next to no effort, energy, passion or ideas left. Shit makes Compile Heart and Gust games (which I like) look like the pinnacle of creativity. Blue Reflection 2 when?

I could stare at Mel Kishida sameface girls forever and not get bored.

Attached: 91IzVkpUNaL.jpg (1811x2560, 692K)

Nah, they're just the same kind of people who watch anime that's so shit it can't hold an audience without tits.

What the fuck is your problem with Neneka!? she is actually a major character in princess connect thats why she is hyped and she is powerful mage you know for pvp that actually give tons of crystals for return.

actually feel this way about Senran Kagura, they all just loom the same

No, just not a virgin

Meanwhile at another Cygames mobile, they released cuckbaits

Attached: grub.png (863x694, 837K)

I could ask the same about people buying these painfully generic WW2 shooters and literal cookie cutter medieval european fantasy games, but as someone who plays anything as long as it looks fun, I can safely say it's a case by case basis.

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 1.09M)

>doesn't like anime girl
Have your test levels checked.

Attached: 3qyuqu.jpg (1922x2637, 488K)

It's the other way around, people who don't know who these things are aimed for are most likely to be the ones new to the medium.

Mostly modern weebs who think they should love anything anime to feel they fit in.

You mean content my friend

Attached: 81E7C03D-2D66-41FE-8BDD-12345DA32E91.jpg (750x745, 247K)

Based cat poster dabbing on the anti-anime faggot.

Attached: snaku.jpg (960x1321, 300K)

this is also true. ironic weebery has gone too far.

Why

>hourglass-figured
Many anime girls have narrow hips. They tend to be best girls.

Attached: 1454637091668.jpg (2590x3624, 1.02M)

We can only hope japan won't fall for the current trend of glorifying fat girls.

Healthy guys tend to like cute, feminie girls.

Attached: 1455780508393.jpg (548x772, 362K)

You don't need fat tits and lolis to design a good and cute character

dial 8 tranny

Attached: D3396953-B8EC-4AF5-BD2A-A526AD9E7D7B.jpg (892x1024, 97K)

I eat my veggies, I don't know why testosterone levels should determine your health

I do like cute, feminine girls though, no clue where you got that from

You mean the same way Western games make mindless shooters for the masses to make money Japan does it with waifus? Say it ain't so!

Cute chads win again

It's not that they are holding games back in and of themselves. The issue is that, much like with the anime market, creators know that instead of putting time and effort into something they can just slap cute girls on it and it will sell.

There's nothing stopping someone from making a great game with a cutesy anime art-style, but there's not much incentive to do so when a shitty game with a cutesy anime art-style will sell just as well with less time and money going into production.

Attached: 1567014264495.png (2786x1993, 2.86M)

I WANT TO HAVE SEX

>people on Yea Forums need this explained to them
That's it, this place is too far gone.

Miyazaki was right, Otakus are the cancer.

OP the angry tranny.

Weebs are all about muh waifus and LEWD! gloryfying anything with anime girls pretending they fit in.

That trend is just a sad cope by devs living in countries populated by fatties. Don't think Japan is in any danger

The fuck is a vir?

You shouldn't consume anything related to anime past 25, so leave the shitty games for these young weebs to eat while they think they are so clever for talking about how anime is good and muh waifus.

>JRPGs

that's what he said, shallow gameplay

You are just pissed off that Dragalia is treated like aborted shit it deserves to be

Don't mind me just taking Kyaru to a date and eating burgers

Attached: 1567230904314.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

holy BASED

Western developers use trannies instead, this way they appeal to their fans.
I personally prefer cute girls.

Whats wrong with her fingers

I wouldn't mind if most anime art didn't had terrible anatomy.

Considering being fat is looked down upon in Japan I don't think you need to worry.

You also shouldn't let anyone dictate you what to consume past 25.

This is unfortunately true and it's the real problem here. Nothing wrong with cute anime girls by themselves.

Vir is literally the Latin word for adult man.

Dilate.

I mean Dragalia its not even in the top 10 mobiles right now but priconne is second

Attached: Screenshot 2019.08.31 - 11.42.32.100.png (608x680, 115K)

>nigger vs cute girl
Get fucked by reality, retard.

Attached: 1562960906344.png (1250x1250, 2.18M)

Lizstar is legit cute

This is a perfect case *against* the idea that otaku have always been all about kawaii uguu moe characterisation. You see tons of attractive girls, but how many of those are spineless moeblobs with no interests or purpose that isn't mundane cuteness? You can see exactly how much better taste in woman otaku had in the that era.

What the fuck is that Sailor Moon knockoff third from the right on the top row anyway? I'm fascinated by shameless weirdness like it and seeing it exist in Japan. Is しあわせすさぎ all about producing thinly veiled rippoff/parodies?

>how shitty it is to be a ugly woman
Fixed

>nigger
cringe

>cute loli
based

Attached: 1557603911219.jpg (960x600, 170K)

Almost all of these look better than the today's norm. They had more soul, while current designs are more homogenized.

The irony is that 90% of those characters are literal moeblobs with no personality, or their personality is just an overexaggerated trait.

go whack off to jojo you fucking homo

Those are all kawaii uguu though.
Moe in the modern context, too, but moe had a different meaning back then.

Attached: 1994 cute character.png (685x487, 39K)

dilate

>literal trannies hate the anime OP wants
>they love the cute and funny anime girls instead
Why do anime posters lack the intelligence to realize this, I know they have double digit IQs but still

This is a fair statement. There’s no way for an individual to know otherwise.

Yes I will GLADLY fap to Jojo Siwa

That's true. Anime girls are also more interesting in terms of personality than those trannies from western games.

>moe had a different meaning back then.
What does/did moe even mean?

Literal trannies are insane subhumans and their opinions are not worthy of note. I do not make decisions based on what literal trannies do or do not like. Cute and funny anime girls make my peepee hard and I enjoy them, whether or not trannies have some kind of insane love/hate relationship with them is none of my concern.

This fact scares feminists more than anything.

Moe is shortened from moero (burn/burning)
Back in the 80s and early 90s, moe was mostly used by female anime fans to describe hotblooded and awesome male characters who were usually manly and made them burn inside. Moe back then could also refer to cool and awesome female characters that were hotblooded and action-oriented too.
Somewhere around the mid-90s men started using moero/moe to describe the warm and fuzzy feeling they get from seeing cute anime girls and that evolved into what moe means today.

I can think of male armor that fits every single one of those though.

>moe was mostly used by female anime fans to describe hotblooded and awesome male characters who were usually manly and made them burn inside

*Citation needed*

FAKE
K-ON INVENTED ANIME

>citation needed

Attached: [Nii-sama] Kidou Senkan Nadesico - 04 [1080p][BD][HEVC][10bit][AAC]-[07.25.028-07.40.543].webm (640x480, 1.34M)

bros I’m dying to play priconne

Based Gandalf defending our sensibilities

No it wasn't and I this as a mechafag that term you're talking about is moeru and it was mostly used by male otaku to describe shows like Gaogaiger, Top ni nare! and classic Kamen Rider.

Where the hell did you get that? The meaning of moe has been the same in otaku culture since the fucking 80's, and it's supposed to describe a strong feeling someone has for something they like, in most cases that being cute girls, which is why that's what the word is used for in the west.

> Back in the 80s and early 90s, moe was mostly used by female anime fans to describe hotblooded and awesome male characters who were usually manly and made them burn inside. Moe back then could also refer to cool and awesome female characters that were hotblooded and action-oriented too.
Not true, please read the Moe Manifesto. The use of the term to describe cute shit has always had it roots on bishojo manga (i.e 1970s Burikko magazine), not something "hotblooded".

As usual, instead of fixing bad thing and making it good, Yea Forums prefers, like lefties they hate so much, to tear everything down, destroy, and start from 0 again (and of course, no one have any actual plan about what to do when demolishing is done).
Why don't you wish for nice AND nuanced characters? Why is it always this OR that? Why the fuck you are so fucking hellbent on removing, deleting, destroying? Every good thing there is created by constantly improving and ironing out mistakes. If we kept rolling back every single time something was not quite to our liking, we'd be still sitting in caves naked and eating leaves with occasional half-rotten meat.

Kind of makes me wonder why they're chasing a general audience here. The audience for mobile games are sheltered weeaboo whales, and they tend to have pretty racist views anyways so making the character a black guy is bound to fail.