Cyberpunk 2077 (2020)
>blurry textures. everything covered with temporal aa vaseline
>low-poly character models everywhere
>motion blur everywhere
>gta-tier aesthetics, not cyberpunk in the slightest
>spend millions hiring keanu reeves then give him a PS3 era model in-game
>floaty, borderlands-style combat with no weight to it at all

What a shame.

Attached: progress.jpg (1920x2116, 1.36M)

Will average Yea Forums contrarian suck dicks if it get him yous?

MD had some shit AA too. You had to turn it off for any of the people to look decent and it fucking caused horrible jaggies in the trees and stuff in the city. There was no way to make it look really good so I just lived with the jaggies

It's because of modern engine design, I don't remember what it's called but Remember Me was the first game to have that kinda rendering tech.
It makes everything blurry as all hell and textures need to be super low res. Because apparently a lot of blurry shit is better than harsh lighting and good shadows.

MD is set in one small location, Cyberpunk is set in a much larger open world. They have less time to dedicate to each individual area because all people care about is the map size.

Further proof that open world is bad.

These are two different types of areas dumb dumb. You can cherry pick Deus Ex too.

Only if your IQ is sub zero

>satisfying combat with weight

Attached: Untitled.jpg (538x400, 52K)

>consoles

Found your problem

RDR2 shits on both graphically and it's open World. Polish slaves just don't know how to develop like Britbongs

DaS2

It's not even out yet

God I wish Mankind Divided was actually fucking finished. Its 50% of a 9/10 game.

I'm with that user. Open world is generally fucking bad. Every open world game minus phantom pain was trash.

Name a sidequest this gen better than The Harvester Parts 1 & 2

It was shitty you needed the social implant to get the happy ending.

That's "no loading screens" for you.

Mankind divided had a massive bloated filesize

prebaked background, with zero interactivity, meanwhile the cyberpunk screenshot is in a dynamically lit area, where sunlight would come through in the day time, and has lights and neon signs you can shoot out. They're just not making night time look dark enough, which is a problem.

I'm willing to give CDPR some benefit of a doubt and believe most of that image quality shittiness is due to video compression.

I mean, no matter how downgraded the actual game is and how low res textures they would use, the UI would still look sharp and crisp. But in the video, everything is blurry mess, UI included. So I'm inclined to blame bad compression. Doesn't excuse shit like those blocky cans or some ugly faces, though.

Also, Deus Ex MD isn't a great comparison. That area in the screenshot (and the hub area) were small as fuck.

Witcher 3 looks really good considering it's 4 years old, but since then most of the devs left and they hired western trash so its explain why cp2077 looks like another trash ubigame

>So I'm inclined to blame bad compression
It's not
Even nvidias video of it looks like ass

takes place on the Moon

apparently the anthro are npc's and not available for the player

Attached: cyber.jpg (4736x3680, 2.35M)

Based, I can still use my RX580

Thank you based CDPR

w3 was always weird for me. they have the textures, they have the draw distance, they have the post processing effects, yet the lightning just feels so... flat. really graphically the game is only impressive during certain hours, or in certain areas. around the cities it's objectively shit though.