You didn't actually need a guide to find every heart piece, mask and stray fairy right user?

You didn't actually need a guide to find every heart piece, mask and stray fairy right user?

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_Majora's_Mask_Box_Art.jpg (370x269, 24K)

Only a couple of the Heat pieces and like two fairies in great bay temple because fuck that place.
Figured out all the masks on my own though.

The Lovers quest must have been a bitch. I'm impressed.

this is one of my favorite games ever and I used a guide for almost everything

Attached: 698.png (287x288, 88K)

I played every game with zelda's dungeon open on my macbook and did everything exactly step by step as it says.

Attached: 1566117946353.jpg (720x960, 83K)

Colombia Necktie Yourself

I like to enjoy the game with no obstacles. I usually watch a speedrun first then play the game so I don't run into any snags.

I did for the Gorman Brothers' one. Fuck that quest. You can call me a brainlet all you want but the dialogue that the Troupe Leader gives you makes you think he wants just the regular watered-down milk at some time of the 2nd day. I kept trying until 6 PM and then he disappears from his bed and pops up at the bottom of the inn. Neither did I ever make the connection with me having to do something out of the ordinary with the Gorman Brothers because they Brothers always have the exact fucking same dialogue when you go to them wearing the Troupe Leader's mask, but if it is suddenly 1 PM of the 2nd day, now they will ask about their brother's well-being and give you the milk you are actually supposed to deliver. Any other time, they repeat the same shit. Fuck that quest, it's garbage. I don't regret looking that one up at all, it was the last heart piece before the Moon that I did not get on my own.

Attached: 1566578754250.jpg (817x850, 148K)

I did, I was a dumb 10old still learning english skills

Had to for the Beaver heart piece and I use a guide for stray fairies besides woodfall since it's less fun. Also use a guide just for a list of heart pieces so I don't forget about them. Also the Anju and Kafei times the first go around.
>playing MM3D

Why are people acting like Zelda games are hard now? I suck at games in general and I beat every old mainline Zelda game as a kid. These games are meant to be easy.

I played the community patched version of it, though I agree this quest clearly shows some rush into implementing it for the sake of the extra bottle.

Of course not. Everything already shows up in the notebook.

That fucking Lovers quest, in which I didn't realize the kid gives you his second mask during the final moments of the third day.

Same. Well, I didn't use a guide to get through the dungeons. Pretty much everything else I did though.

Lovers quest is relatively easy to figure out because the events are all shown in the bomber notebook.
That fucking dancer who only appears at midnight though in Termina Field on the mushroom rock, how are you supposed to figure that out? I never found any hint for it.

I love Majora's Mask but this part of the game was definitely the weakest

All the heartpieces were so tedious to get, there's like 54 of them and so many off them you get by completing time consuming minigames and a fair few of them are just recycled
Not to mention the rewards are shit, you never really need more than 7 hearts when playing the game

Zelda games are generally pretty tricky to properly 100%. There's usually something obscure or not obvious enough that trips you up.

no because i didnt search for all of them,but i would have if i had any desire to

Funny, thats one of the easiest quests in my opinion. The music is loud as fuck when you're on the field and you're going to be outside in termina field at night at some point.

It's kind of weird. I have the same feeling with La-Mulana, but does it count if you used a walkthrough for over 60% of the game?

Well i never noticed it throughout my entire playthrough.

Basado

But I was only 8.

did you sell your copy?

I still have all my N64 cartridges, but I lost the console.

Pretty much this