Leaked Gabe Newell Email??

Old thread got deleted
>fuckingjannies.png

Is this email real and how will Valvefags cope?

Attached: gabemail.png (530x506, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B9rrS32ctQk
youtube.com/watch?v=8tsHkpesBdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bump this shit
FPBP

mail him and ask about it
retard

This.
Gabe actually responds to well written emails that aren't "HL3 when lololloloollo"

[email protected]?

youtu.be/B9rrS32ctQk

When they didn't show at Gamescom, I figured they'd probably been delayed. The Game Awards reveal, perhaps?

Idk with valve anymore. For some reason they still follow the hipster unorthodox no regard for standard shipping cycle kinda life style despite them having little to no respect from their 10+ year old community.

>OP fpbp his own first post
ISHYGDDT

based

remember valve time?
valve is never on time with anything.

Yeah, if this email is real. Then its a good example of Valve time. They announced this shit in March and its gonna get pushed to Q1 2020

i can't keep up with this volvo bullshit, what 2 games is the sender talking about?

Valve has been totally brain drained. EVERYONE responsible for Half Life 1, Half Life 2, TF2, is now gone from the company. They have been replaced with fresh university graduates who just want to regurgitate what their professors brainwashed them with into a videogame.

HL3 and Portal 3

We don't know the 2 games. But these are the best guesses right now which have been leaking since 2016.

Game 1: HLVR, you play as Alyx in a prequel to HL2
Game 2: Citadel, literally nothing is known. Only a sound file got leaked.

Kinda getting sick of this "information only through leaks" deal we have going on with Valve. The fuck is this company so autistic for? Just tell your audience what you're working on you faggots.

Yeah, its pretty sad to be honest. No one on the HL2 level design team has left. But I'm sure a Valve return will most definitely be nowhere near as good as 2007 was.

>gonna

Come on, kid. Come on. Are you all this dumb?

I just wish they actually release Source 2 for public and doesn't suck. Unity-UE duopoly can't be good.

Attached: 1511266040995.gif (408x303, 708K)

Its probably so they can pussy out and say, "Huh, those are only leaks, we never announced anything so we can cancel whatever projects we want, freedom of creativity bro1!!" and then repeat it over and over.

I'm honestly surprised that 2 engines can exist. Source has always been known as the hard engine to work with. If you've ever made your own tf2 map, you'd know its cancer to try to make an entire game. I doubt Valve would be as open with outsourcing it as they were with Source. The only good game we got that wasn't made by Valve was gmod and that was basically a hl2 mod with some extra standalone support.

Gaben really fucked himeslf into a corner with this flat management bullshit. Valve is now basically a multi-billion dollar steam powered coke and hookers operation and he's the reluctant head honcho. There's nothing he can do about it, if you watch recent interviews you can see and hear just how dead he is inside. His physical health is ailing too, he's always wheezing like he's been sprinting.

Well, they promised it once back in, what? 2014?
Free to use, royalty free as long as you publish it on steam too. Might be too good to be true. If they actually pull it, it will seriously threaten Tim Epic strategy of buying exclusive..

I think he should just step down. I admire him for his ambition though. You can tell he really wants to leave a legacy as the founding father of VR technology. I watched an interview with his son and Gabe Newell's ultimate plan is to expand from Steam and gaming into more practical VR technology. Similar to Elon's new company.

> The only good game we got that wasn't made by Valve was gmod and that was basically a hl2 mod
Also VTMB, Dark Messiah, Titanfall...

It's fucking Valve, they are so in-concise that they could sign a contract and not go through with it.

half life 3?

>VTMB
>Dark Messiah
I'm sorry, what??

>Titanfall
>good game

ya bro, hl3 confirmed.

Read

>Game 1: HLVR, you play as Alyx in a prequel to HL2
>VR
>as canon female
Dude, that's like so gay.

Attached: 1514736555978.png (420x350, 62K)

based poc

What are you confused about?

Do you know how easy it is to fake an email? Why bother with it until there's something tangible to talk about?

Fake and gay.

Oh my god if we got Half Life V fucking R instead of a sequel after all this time people better riot.

No chance because Valve wont dedicate to developing easy to use tools for indies like Unity.

but tyler mcdickface told me games were absolutely coming out this year

Attached: Dy1htnIX0AIj7R-.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

I remember there was a big Facepunch thread a few weeks before it went down, talking about how there will be 2 HL games. 1 for VR and then another to blanket the bad response from fans which would be a regular PC title. It had a lot of evidence with old data mining and keyboard and mouse features that otherwise shouldn't be in a VR only title.

fag of the year

they're bad at delivering promises prob because they don't bother releasing stuff things unless they're ABSOLUTELY happy with how it is and they can do that because, well, they're a multi-billion dollar private company owned by one man and one man only. They're at the peak of not giving a fuck.

Imagine how rich that motherfucker could be if Valve went public and then started pumping out shitty games.

like artifact and that autochess game?

honestly if gaben was that kind of person he prob wouldn't have left microsoft in the first place to start his own company anyway. he was pretty rich at MS too but here we are today.

It’s gonna be Artifact VR

fake
Gabe is too lazy to reply to any email
he just forwards your emails to some other Valve employee, just like that one time Yea Forums emailed him about the whole Portal A or B thing

Yeah, I think he came from a pretty rich family as well. He was already secure so he just wanted to fuck around with vidya games.

based

>gonna
>no paragraphs
Why is Gabe Newell typing like an underage faggot in this email?

lol, I didn't even pick up on that. This means its either fake, or Gabe is being a bigger faggot than usual.

he usually replies in like one word answers. looks in character.

Disclosing all of that to some random fag that emailed him doesn't seem in character, thought.

Forged and homossexual

Honestly never know. He encourages people to email him, and does reply a lot of the time. He is just very short with his replies.

If you actually have something thoughtful to ask and aren't a retard, he will reply.

Are chink shills really this desperate now? Come on, this is becoming quite pathetic.

I asked him if the future will be epic and he replied
>VR will be epic.

Nobody has reported issues like that with the index though. Somebody send Tyler this thread, he'll do some autistic research to verify whether this is real or not

>Tim is now using haxxor email tactic to get Gaben

Steam user (but also GOG user etc.) here. Could someone explain why I'm supposed to give a shit about this? I honestly don't know what two games are being referenced here. I guess Valve had that one game set in Egypt or something; I never cared about it. I have no clue what the other one is.

If the implication here is that Valve's extremely profitable store will just collapse if they don't release their own game by some arbitrary date, fuck off. You're absolutely delusional if you think anticipation of Half-Life 3 is the only reason people are using Steam.

>It's TF3 on Source 2 engine
A man can dream...

L4D3 was the leaked Egypt game, it was just a linear map was made in the style of a L4D title.

Read

How do we stop him?

>L4D3
Fucking please. I want it more than HL3.

When I mentioned Egypt, I was actually referring to In the Valley of Gods; I looked up the title. It's a Campo Santo game but Valve bought them so that's why I thought of it.

Anyway,
>leaked stuff from a Valve game with 3 in the title
Yeah it's nothing.

>TF2 or L4D3
That would herald a new video game renaissance.

The date is mangled so no.

youtube.com/watch?v=8tsHkpesBdY

But what if it IS, though

>Valve products will be Epic exclusive
oh no

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

You fucking zoomer

the fuck? are you 12 years old? fucking idiot. by the way, titanfall 2 is great.

>>fuckingjannies.png
>>bump this shit
>FPBP

this whole post reeks of newfag jesus christ