How do you feel about Nintendo focusing most of its efforts on either making anime artstyle games or just funding other...

How do you feel about Nintendo focusing most of its efforts on either making anime artstyle games or just funding other companies to make them exclusive ones lately?
Sure games with Cartoony artstyle like Mario and Kirby sell alot more but it seems Nintendo wants to make or fund more anime like games from alot of the resent titles that came out and most of the titles coming soon feature an anime like artstyle

Attached: received_424570195072616.jpg (1564x1564, 340K)

It's good, fuck those generic furry platformer mascots

It's mostly just circumstances making it that way
Nintendo is wise enough to know that they don't need to bother that much and the market for these kind of games is not that big. Their providings in terms of weeb shit to release is more or less done for a good year or so,probably because it's kind of a waste of money when they can just comission NDCube another Mario Party for less money that will need less marketing to sell double to triple to the best case scenario of the sales of weeb games

Hilarious how XC2 is already forgotten

>How do you feel about Nintendo focusing most of its efforts on either making anime artstyle games
Good, the games look good and play well

The actual reason is that Switch hardware isn't powerful enough for photorealistic graphics, that being said anime art style > realistic snoy shit

Attached: 1547115714554.png (332x512, 186K)

>let's monolithsoft help make new mainline Zelda games
Yeah, I'm thinking you're on to something.

BotW is one of the most important games this gen and the other three are very recent releases.

Cope

Seeing how we have daily ''let's shit on XC2 and its fans'' and occasionally some normal threads, I doubt it,

What is he supposed to be coping with? Everything he said was right

Attached: 1555143026108.png (320x240, 146K)

I like it. Looks nice.

What the fuck is taking them so long to collab with FromSoftware? Just work with them and get a new original IP going for the Switch exclusively. That should've been a high priority thing 2 years ago.

3H has a dogshit art style and the gameplay is fucking terrible and bottom of the barrel for trpgs.

Thank god we have Xenoblade 2 for the JRPG drought

Attached: hell.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

I don't even like Xenoblade 2 much and think its fanbase on Yea Forums is full of retards, but what I wrote has nothing to do with it.

>3H has a dogshit art style
>gameplay is fucking terrible
(You)

Attached: 1563780095811.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Fromsoft subscribe to the "mature video games for mature people such as myself" mindset, at least as far as Miyazaki goes. Nintendo aren’t their thing.

I really like Zelda and I have high hopes for DxM(I just want it to be like the PSP Gundam Assault series)

But FE was the most disappointing FE I've ever played. Botched and broken beyond belief and terrible in terms of writing. AS I havent played yet, but it doesnt look like something I wanna play asap.

Can't wait for Daemon X Machina

Attached: avatar.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

Cringe

Even FEtards knows the gameplay is shit and braindead easy. There's a reason no one talks about it and shits on the level design for being too safe and predictable and just spams repetitive waifushit instead

>But FE was the most disappointing FE I've ever played
I'm so tired of contrarian Yea Forums
>BotW is terrible!
>SMO is terrible!
>Xenoblade 2 is terrible!
>3H is terrible!
Fuck off

Demon Ex Machina is not published by Nintendo i nJP.

>There's a reason no one talks about it
>there is a 3H thread RIGHT NOW talking about it
I swear half the people here don't bother looking at the catalogue

>BotW is terrible!
>Xenoblade 2 is terrible!
Where’s the lie?

It's fucking awesome. I like anime.

3H is terrible and one of the worst in the series. Bad art art style, shitty gameplay, wasted potential. It's trash

What causes this much butthurt?

Attached: 7.jpg (739x415, 29K)

How many FE games have you played? 2?

You made the 5 same threads that are nothing but waifushit and "le Edgelord did nothing wrong!" And nothing about the gameplay because even ironic weebs know it's shit?

>You made the 5 same threads
>Yea Forums is one person

Oh, so this is why you hate FE. Because some people like Edelgard.
Jesus Christ.

Everyone single one ironic weeb. The honeymoon phase is soon to be over.

The switch is not powerful enough to move photorealistic graphics, or at least, since their games are finished in 2 or 3 years, there is not enough time to develop and optimize a photo realistic looking game, that's why I am sure the switch pro will come out since metroid and Bayonetta are kinda photo realistic.

No idea, why ARE XC2 trannies so butthurt about the criticism their game rightfully gets?

I meant: you mean

>game about a boy taking a girl on a traditional fantasy and they fall in love
>XC2 trannies

Attached: cametolaugh.png (600x600, 108K)

FE is terrible but 3H makes the worst of FE look like a masterpiece. Echoes is better than this piece of shit

>new difficulty is coming out this year
>another route DLC is coming out next year
I doubt it, user. But keep lying to yourself.

>3H makes the worst of FE look like a masterpiece
Butthurt dykes still seething

Attached: 1545722535491.gif (800x777, 192K)

Yeah, it is a weeb shit game, but it is not bad, it is like xenosaga, they weren't the best games of the PS2 but they are classics of it, sadly monolith soft and Nintendo in general realized waigu shit sells copies so they converted to waifuism and now all their games have waifu bait, the creator of xenoblade even said he wanted to create a game like senran kagura next

nintendo was and always will be based and redpilled

>game so low effect and rushed they have to patch it momths later to fix it
The sign of a great game. Because yeah they really will fix the shitty level design and broken gambits right? Oh wait.

>they converted to waifuism
Based and heterosexualpilled.
Get fucked homos

Attached: 5.jpg (822x719, 74K)

Why can't 3Hcucks accept their game is shit? There's a reason no one talks about the gameplay, level design, or mechanics. It's that bad and FEtards actually think that garbage of a plot is good. How pathetic.

I don't know what will they do. I really don't. it is true that AI is idiotic and they rather use gambit than way stronger normal/weapon attacks.
But what I know is that: if they remove it on Lunatic, you will cry on Yea Forums how hard and broken the game is.

>terrible in terms of writing
nah, the writing is decent compared to fates and most fe

>why don't people eat up shitposts?
I don't know, they probably played the game or something?

Attached: sothis.jpg (450x277, 33K)

Nope, the game won't ever compare to Conquest or New Mystery in difficulty so it's pointless to try. Enemies still won't get a buff they need, magic will still be broken, level design will still be snipe the commander to win with ease, mounted units will still dominate to break everything. The only reason you like this piece of shit so for the "waifus" like the shit eating ironic weebs you are.

>the creator of xenoblade even said he wanted to create a game like senran kagura next
Did he get brain damage after Xenoblade X? I can’t believe I used to think highly of MonolithSoft.

You seem obsessed about these ironic weebs user

>he can't spot bait

Attached: 6.jpg (801x696, 81K)

Notice how you have no defense against the game. Even ironic weebs like yourself can't defend the awful gameplay or how FE has shit itself into being nothing like it used to be.

I dearly wish Nintendo/Intelligent Systems would've hired ANYONE besides Kurahana Chinatsu for Three Houses.

What makes you think that it's not just Xfag replying to himself?

What do you expect. They obsessively reply even when proved wrong and have zero argument since they can't handle objective fact.

>Notice how you have no defense for "it's shit" or "I don't like it" or unsubstantiated shit
Oh no, a shitposter is going unchallenged, woe is me

I’m not Xcuck, just someone that hates anime infecting everything

No bro the garbage art style is good trust me. My new fotm waifu was made in that arty style

Yeah, well... I finished the game twice, Edelgard and church route, no recruit both times, and I had only 2 mounted units - Ferdinand (GK) and Bernie (Sniper) so I can't tell how good mounted units are. Nor will I ever find out because I have no intention using flyers on other 2 houses. Assuming you meant flyers.

Defend Stride, Magic and Mounted right now.

>3H is terrible!
There are worse FEs. Three Houses is just a weak entry for series veterans.

>new difficulty is coming out this year
Lunatic didn't make Birthright or Revelation any less of a mindless slog.

it's a single player game that came out 2 years ago that still has regular threads with 50-60 unique IPs.

hello yes i like anime artstlye games.

Attached: 1551057534323.png (331x448, 135K)

Realism is a meme, artstyle is eternal.
Games that 5 years ago were shilled as "graphics as real as life" look laughably limited by today standards.

Attached: 1560883068536m.jpg (667x1024, 111K)

Considering you don't even know how to play a mindless piss easy game with bad level design speak volumes about the quality of 3H and now it's on a track record to ruin FE harder than Awakening ever did

Nah 3H is the worse. Even Gaiden has more competent game design. That's fucking sad.

>mounted units are OP
>w-why arent't you using mounted units, you are playing the game WRONG
This is what you just wrote. Hahaha

I think it's very fresh in your mind, fucko.

No. Shadow Dragon is the worst.

Weebshit artstyle is mass produced soulless garbage.

Yes mounted units are OP. If you didn't use them like usual to get the shitty game over faster with no wonder you are delusional enough to think 3H is good.

defense against what? all you've said is "it's shit" you didn't actually give any real criticism. I guess you said it's "worse than Echoes", but if that's so lets compare the two.
Art
>Echoes wins by a landslide
Gameplay
>3 houses wins
Map Design
>3 houses wins
Story
>3 houses wins
Characters
>3 houses wins by a landslide
So i suppose if you're ONLY criteria for rating a game is art then you might have a point about 3H.

SD is actually good unlike 3H ironic weeb.

If they release DLC maps that give you shitload of EXP you will probably grind for hours on them, get your chars to max level and complain how easy the game is.

Jesus.
Imagine being THIS contrarian.

Shadow Dragon almost killed the series.

Gameplay is better in Echoes. No gambits, no wasting your time in a shitty school sim aspect doing busy work, higher enemies stats leading to higher difficulty, no OP magic. Level design is about the same, but at least you can't one turn maps without even thinking unlike 3H. Story and characters are better in Echoes too

Depends, Astral Chain and Daemon x Machina have very good anime arstyle that tries to be more mature, Xenoblade and Fire Emblem look like generic shit, Botw has a ghibli arstyle and people loves it, No more heroes has such a unique artstyle it doesn't even look anime.

You don't need dlc to do something you can do in the shitty game base game.

The only good looking game there is NMH precisely for the reason you mentioned. Even shit like Astral Chain makes me cringe.

It's true. SD is a trpg masterpiece with amazing level design where each map feels llike a struggle to overcome the odds. While 3H is a mindless slogfest that makes Brightright seem 10/10

That was Tellius.

>too low IQ to use other units
typical LTC nigger

Why would you use shitty classes when you are already suffering throughout the awful level design and unlikable characters? Like why.

Well, there's a chance if Dark Souls sells well.

>why would you play the game when you can just skip everything like a LTC faggot?
>why should i use more than 10% of the game's mechanics when i can just unga bunga wyvern lord?
>lmao why would you use more than 30% your characters?
>i don't like this games mechanics and characters b t w
every time, without fail.

Attached: 1563433207452.jpg (261x249, 17K)

Why would you make an easy game even more easier? Like why.

Yeah, why. Why didn't they make a balance and cohesive game? Why did they have zero playtesters to see if anything was broken? Why would you bother with something bad when you can just use the good things. Blame the shit devs not me.

>massproduced
Characters are designed by one artist specifically for that game from scratch.
While in the west they use teams to create cgi semi-procedurally generated faces. Which one is the mass-produced shit again?

Found the guy who had a team of Red Chocobos in Final Fantasy Tactics.

Eh I like the gameplay in 3H and the story in Echoes better. What I like about 3H is the variety of strategies. Unfortunately it's too easy, but it's not like Echoes is any harder. Gameplay wise Conquest is peak FE.

To get it over with faster.

>variety of strategies
What strategies. Everything plays the same. It's just defeat the boss and rout with 60% of the game being recycled levels

because why would i care about the """"meta"""" in a single player game. you can break the game with any unit just by grinding a bit. why would i abuse the "good things" when i can make anything good?
why would i play like a braindead LTC monkey when i can my entire team into useful useful units instead?

Well yeah because it's shit

Challenge is the core of video games and if the devs fail at giving a satisfying experience what do you expect. The gameplay is shit and offers no tactical requirement, how is that a good thing. The level design is as bad as a NES game, less depth than a SNES game, and even more idotic AI than most games ever made.

And if they aren't mounted or magic users they aren't useful so you won't be using shitty classes in the first place.

>And if they aren't mounted or magic users they aren't useful
spoken like a true brainlet

it's good, I really like that artstyle anyways and it's visually inoffensive to people who don't like or watch anime in the first place so it's all good.
it's an easy way of making a cartoony looking game without people saying "oh it looks like it's for kids"

???? are you high?
They told Platnium star to censor bayonetta LESS. They had mad world on the wii. There was the fatal frame game on the wiiu, many resi evils on switch. We literally have dark souls on switch.

Which group of retards are you from to still retardedly state 'hur dur nintendo is kiddy gaymez'.

No only brainlets use bad units in a easy game. If you have to handicap yourself the devs failed at making a good game.

There was that weird period on Nintendo where Treehouse was owned by that tumblr lady that censored the hell out of Fates, #FE, Xenoblade 2 and some other weeb games from non Nintendo companies like Bravely Second and she also had the translation team replace much of Zelda Triforce Heroes dialogue with memes, but then BOTW was announced and they replaced her with cow tits lady and we been getting lewd shit since

>Xenoblade 2
Im a retard, I meant X.

Well yes, because the game is too easy. But the basics are there with Canto, warp, battalions and the reclass system.

All of those things make the game easy even if the level design was good or enemies weren't pushovers. The more options and customization you give to a player the more you can break.