Every girl becomes uglier after the timeskip

>every girl becomes uglier after the timeskip

What was japan trying to tell us with this?

Attached: file.png (250x250, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iG35-BifhWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bernie's just no good!

>reddit spacing
>Implying that's uglier
Go back there

>girls get uglier as they age

no shit sherlock, girls are in their prime in their mid teens

i like how the number gets lower everytime
soon enough incels will tell us that the wall is at 16

Bernadettta was upgraded after the timeskip, go fuck yourself. The mop head hair was shit. If you want to shit on someone, it's Ingrid for losing the long hair. Even Leonie got rid of her dyke hairstyle.

Attached: 1566589778075.jpg (500x500, 105K)

>number gets lower everytime

It never has. Men have always been the most attracted to young fertile girls.

Half of that, actually

That hair cut is absolutely atrocious. Looks like she cut it herself while drunk.

Fuck you, Petra goes full babe.

At the beginning it was 30s
Then it was late 20s
Then it was mid 20s
Then it was after 22-23
Now it's apparently teens

>Leonie
>Dorothea
>Hilda
>Annette
Just admit you're a pedo

Attached: DaringWarpedAmericanredsquirrel-small.gif (346x201, 486K)

>looks the same post-skip
>absolutely fertile and Byleth knocks her up
Your fault for not choosing her

Attached: Manuela_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 996K)

Fuck off back to you disgusting pedo

>Marianne is peak pre-time skip
>Marianne is peak post time skip

What a best girl

This is true. Which makes sense since that's when they hit sexual maturity.

Ingrid looks a lot better post time skip

Attached: Ingrid.png (512x512, 112K)

My wife can only get more beautiful as she ages.

Attached: 1565335516538.jpg (1280x1819, 184K)

How many people from the other houses should I recruit in my first run?
I was thinking of taking at least one from each of the other houses + church.
Is there a list anywhere of characters that I can take that will have the least impact on how the story plays out?

Attached: .png (185x185, 43K)

don't bother recruiting just focus on what you have and then plan out in your ng+. your second run you can recruit every recruit able student before the second half begins.

You shouldn't take anyone on your first run, maybe just the ones that actually ask to be in your house, if you want to recruit just recruit the ones that have paralogues with your house

Bros...I think im in love!

Attached: Bernadetta_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 728K)

What if the best girls are in the other houses.

That you are gay?

Attached: 1498792411266.png (483x368, 260K)

shame she ain't aging much longer tho cuz Double CrestCancer

3H panders to otomeshitters because plebbit and vocal classic fans are A-Ok with fanservice targeted at females and fags.

>Hilda

I mean, it's true, but...

Attached: 1565670529324.jpg (502x708, 73K)

UNMARRIAGEABLE

Always recruit Marianne. She suicides if she's not in your house so you won't even see her in act 2 if you don't recruit her

>Every girl becomes uglier af...

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_pikapika_hoppe__e2c641bdbccbf969c (1375x1423, 255K)

can I get a tl;dr on Marianne? all I know is Margrave is her adoptive father

>30s
Funny joke

She is a filthy beast.

>At the beginning it was 30s
>Then it was late 20s
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Margrave Edmund only adopts her because she has a crest. Her crest however belonged to Maurice of the 12 heroes who became a demonic beast. It's a legend that all his decendants are cursed to turn into beasts and so Marianne is treated as a cursed child from childhood and blamed for everything that goes wrong including her dead parents. She's sucidally depressed and her prayers to the Goddess are actually for her death. If she's not in your class she actually does suicide in the time skip, otherwise you give her a reason to live and she wants to change on account of you, hence her radically different part 2 characterization. Eventually you confront Maurice in her prologue dispelling the legend of the beast curse and she starts acknowledging her crest.

I didn't like how her expression looks the most vacant and inexpressive.

To be fait that could be said of most girls in this game's art.

>If she's not in your class she actually does suicide in the time skip
Wait holly shit really? the game confirms this at any point or is a speculation.

This. Japan has only recently gotten over the idea that 25 was make or break old maid age. Kinda.

It's true. I think it's the eyes,and overuse of a "neutral" expression that comes off as if they've been PTSD'd.

The male characters suffer from it less but still often.

It’s speculation. She is absent from every route except the ones were she’s on your team so she was either turned into a crest beast or she killed herself

It’s Yea Forums‘s speculation due to her telling this all to you in her A-rank, combined that she never appears in any route where she is not your student.

>Everyone keeps calling Edelgard Emperor instead of Empress

This is really agitating my autism.

It definitelly makes sense but I doubted Nintendo would go on that direction seeing how suicide is such a national problem in Japan.
I wonder if there is more students that doesnt show off in any route if you dont recruit them.

can you spar with Jeritza? he asked once but I think I accidentally said no then afterwards its just
>why won't you spar with me?

nah dw

>Marianne goes from "Who, me?" to "I won't run!"
>Ignatz goes from "I'm so sorry," to "Let me paint you a picture!"
GD actually has some pretty good character development.

Jesus, are there any other characters like that?
I was thinking of recruiting Marianne anyway because she's got the same VA as the best Persona 5 girl but that seals the deal for me.

Attached: 1541479622308.gif (215x219, 379K)

She's the only one. It's never acknowledged since CERO would probably complain, but considering the subject matter in her support it's crazy to think anything other than this is the outcome.

>Dorothea goes from "All roses have thorns." to "Only thorns left on this rose."

>"More fighting..."

While there's nothing quite as crazy as that, quite a few students have some unique quirks like that. Lysithea is terminally ill and only survives her epilogue with certain people, Mercedes has a secret cutscene after the final fight with Death Knight, etc.

Artstyle kinda sucked to begin with.

The dudes are all hotter though so it evens out
> hasn't taken the bipill yet

>"Professor. We killed Ferdie. Do you remember Ferdie? He was our friend."

It's telling you that you are a pedo

>every girl is ugly and generic
>in a fucking waifu game

What was Nintendo trying to tell us with this?

To play better FEs.

That they couldn't make any decent girls after fates. Expect all FE girls after 3H's to be just as bad.

While I do miss the short hair, I love her new look too.

Attached: leonie_portrait_5_years.png (350x350, 104K)

>waifu game
user this is so obviously an otome game it hurts.
Hell, they got an otome artist to do the art

Attached: Marianne Let Go.png (512x512, 178K)

Byleth/Marianne
Felix/Annette
Sylvain/Hilda or Ingrid
Dimitri/Catherine
How does this sound so far.

Sylvain not bothering to hit on her must have inspired her to at least try to be a woman a little bit.

Same but reverse for Ingrid.

Attached: 1566834723264.jpg (909x969, 84K)

She still looks like a mop.

tbf it's more a husbando game than waifu game this time around.

>one of the only decent looking girls after the timeskip
>is still "muh Jeralt"
fuck this bitch

Attached: angry doga.png (1000x1000, 227K)

I liked her pre-Timeskip hair more, even though I understand that she is now more mature, confident, and able to put up her hair properly like a prophet noble. I hope that when the new costumes are released her war outfit gets a more relaxed hair style like Edelgard’s side pony tail.

>comfortably spells ****it

post more hilda milkers

Sorry, just ass here.

Attached: hilda_valentine_goneril_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_wwe07.jpg (850x1202, 127K)

>Muh Jeralt
Only with you around, but she gets better. I am bummed out she wasn’t your childhood friend. Even Byleth hangs a lampshade at it and ask why they never met before.

muh jeralt

Go for it user, those are all good.

no it doesnt, its a shit that it always is, during level ups, during tea time

Marianne von Edmund!

Attached: 76543763_p0.jpg (2481x3508, 3.99M)

>>absolutely fertile
Dude she's like 40 post timeskip. Those kids are going to be more retarded than your average Yea Forumsirgin

i know this is bait but i cant be the only one that legit thinks this right? almost all female characters are pretty shit and the ones that dont have my waifu bias of the game so what happen this time

Attached: 1498870728079.png (640x640, 406K)

look in old post archives and tell me people didn't always linebreak like that aspie

>Hanneman, Catherine, Seteth, and Alois don't get any new battle quotes post-timeskip
It's not fair.

Simple: they focused on the men instead of women. There's a reason why everyone wants to suck Dimitri off like no tomorrow.

eh i like most the time skip designs better due to not being a huge fan of everyone always being in the same school uniform

>Regarded dragon babies.
Can’t be any worse that Kanna.

After the age of 16-17 your personality really doesn’t change that much unless some traumatic experience effects you.

Not a lesbian, so I don't care, but I think most of them look alright except a few like Hilda. Her hair style just doesn't sit well with me. I also miss Marianne's old hair. She's way too proper after the time skip, at least she could have kept the strands of hair on the sides next to the ears (whatever they're called in English).
Lysithea is the only one that literally does not change and only gets a new outfit. Fine by me, I actually love it.

that’s fine too I just need more hilda

Then explain why Flayn does.

Lysithea grows like a foot you dork

1,000+ year coma. She is still mentally her originally age, as if she was our Tiki expy for this game.

Why would you fall in love with Bernie? She's just no good

Dont call my friend an ass pie

>about to start NG+
>alright can't wait to use all my broken equipment and relics and my high stats to easily breeze through my next-
>you lose almost all your shit, have to buy almost everything with renown or money or have to complete paralogues you have already completed

who the fuck thought this was okay

Attached: 1567093206366.jpg (455x550, 93K)

It's always been teens, dumbass
unless you just pulled in from retardera

>*whistles for magic mount*
>autoruns on tiles to quest marker
>*time stop vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Demonic Beasts™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Dorte"
>*follows target lines*
>guys in Demonic Beasts™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S THE FUCKIN' KNIGHTS OF SERIOS IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Here is something to believe in!" WUBWUBWUBWUBWUB *sends 30 npcs to run over guys and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic crit and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Those Who Slither in the Dark™ pretending to be Demonic Beasts™......better tell Seteth about this"
>"Come on, Dorte"
>*autoruns on tileset back to monastery*
>"PROFESSOR I HAVE HEARD DISTURBING RUMORS ABOUT FLAYN PERFORMING FAVORS FOR THE MALE STUDENTS IN EXCHANGE FOR FISH, BUT WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Demonic Beasts™, here's proof *shows Killer Flipper*"
>"WELL DONE PROFESSOR, WE ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS"
>"A SMALL REQUEST" COMPLETE
>10 renown received

So Flayn is a lizard? Why cant we just get a fucking manakete unit

It’s called game padding. They don’t want you to breeze through the other three routes at least until the cheat DLC maps comes out.

I didn't even know Leonie did tea time...what the fuck does she talk about?
>Leonie Jeralt has a nice ring to it don't you think?
>nod-sip tea-admonish

So that's why everyone compares her to Haru.

Shut the fuck up, my wife Felix is beautiful.

I love this

It’s explained directly by Seteth that both he and Flayn lost their transformation powers to return to their Dragon forms. He doesn’t go into any detail beyond that. Heck we’re not even sure if Fódlan follows the same dragon rules as the main series, because I certainly didn’t see Rhea having a Dragonstone on her person. I hope that one day the DLC will have the other two saints recruitable somehow and those two will be Manekete units.

reddit spacing is a meme to get elitist newfags to expose themselves

Dont cry and just buy the professor level with renown day one, It fucking breaks the game having all that money and activity pointsthat soon.

she does, one of her topics of interest is
>Jeralt...

Image the smell when Mercedes rubs your head while saying ara ara.

Attached: 312312333111.png (740x860, 1.13M)

peak attractiveness is 16-22.

>Need close to 20,000 renown to have the min skills and support level to recruit all the students while in BL
>That is not even counting Professor level.
God I hope we get a Renown grinding DLC map.

Nigga, in the medieval times, women were dead by 30.

Remember to smile!

Attached: 1566693146119.jpg (1440x2004, 378K)

Cursed image. Delete that fucking shit right now

No.

Smiling Marianne is the best.

Attached: 1566665701698m.jpg (775x1024, 87K)

>ultra religious smut
>one of the few gay/bi partner in the game

What did Nintendo meant with that?

Attached: ddddd.jpg (214x236, 8K)

literally as many as you want, the ones that have any importance as a plot enemy will become an enemy anyway, with the added benefit that you'll be able to recruit them during the fight.

Based

It's both don't recruit anyone because it's cooler, but at the same same recruit everyone for their dialogue and if you actually train Byleth because you won't have 10 teachers of the same thing even if you did. At best look at a list of paralogues and make sure you have anyone who shares one after timeskip

She's also very hostile to Byleth if she is your enemy. Any battle with her in it had her rush Byleth down doing everything she could to kill him while ignoring other units.

One of the few girls that actually got unJUSTed in the timeskip. Never liked her extremely short hair that made her look like a dyke.

I like short hair but her dyke cut had no style

Attached: 1564936409426.jpg (1466x1109, 246K)

Post upgrade:
Anette
Leonie
Post downgrade:
Ingrid
Marianne
Mercedes
Both are ok:
Bernie
Dorothea
Edel
Hilda
Lysithea
Petra

If you don't agree you're plain wrong.

Marianne is in the both.

>one of the few people who want to RIP AND TEAR straight to Embarr on BL.
She's a low key crazy zealot.

You mixed up Ingrid and Bernie but that's ok I forgive you.

I'm just mad about material. All that mitrhil I looted for nothing

Attached: 1566171633866.jpg (1134x610, 643K)

Marianne is a side-grade at worst.
Her hair isn't as cute, but it is still pretty cute just a bit better kept.
She's happier and doesn't want to die.

Attached: 1565064117608.png (864x717, 509K)

its two fucking sentences and you can space between greentext and normal text

>the roasties itt that are seething at this
It's true, though.

Attached: 1564524447872.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

>Annette is super cute loli imouto pre-timeskip
>turns into old hag post-timeskip
what the fuck went wrong?

Attached: 1566966332761.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

>Not going crazy on the forging of the best non-unique Weapons you can on the last map.

Im glad for it actually. I dont have to autistically grind tons of stuffs and just get as much as i need
And money can be “transfer” from hoarding up battalion and selling them in NG+ anyway

Who uses the N word more Marianne or Ingrid?

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_itamii_sumi__b45de01c3e5c55c50463 (1033x1062, 92K)

The slightly messy side hair adds a lot, I can't agree.

Hell no, Ingrid with long hair or gtfo

I think most of the timeskip designs are better

>22
lol and wew
Almost all girls are less attractive at 19 than they were a year earlier.

>Muh hair
>ignoring her cute as fuck mint green outfit
Awful taste.

Anette is ok
She was so cute I would make her the team mascot plus she isn't mean like Lys, but after timeskip she's just another pretty girl.

I dunno, now that I'm older I have a hard time feeling attracted toward anyone who isn't old enough to drink.
16-18 just looks too young

Ngl not until the last map that i pulled out all the relics and use them
Im just a hoarder, even when things are repairable

Attached: 345463F2-B424-4D3B-9ED2-39A6443FF242.png (1024x1024, 627K)

I think your confusion here is that 30s is when a woman reaches the point where she's completely ugly and her attractions starts falling VERY fast ("the wall"), but that doesn't mean its her peak. There's already a steady downward slope that starts around 16 years old. 20s is the peak if you want somebody who's both attractive and mentally mature.

japan has this common theme that being an adult is just shit and you are supposed to accept this.
Have your adventures and joy when you are young then become a salaryman zombie
thats the virtue of the japanese, to overcome your dreams and wonder and simply die inside to conform with society. Their media praises it constantly.
Its sick honestly, sick society.

That you have shit taste.

fuck If it wasnt for how fucking annoying her voice is, It would actually be pretty based

her fucking support events with Felix made my hearthache

Ingrid by far. Marianne tries to not let it slip out too often while Ingrid won't stop using it while bring up Duscar crime statistics.

>recruit Marianne just before the timeskip in BL
>notice in like chapter 15 that she can A support with Dimitri
>Can't even C-support because it was before Dimitri went full Linkin Park

Fuck

These two are cute

Attached: Beast people.jpg (4096x3856, 1.26M)

>Life expectancy used to flatline around 40.
What the fuck user.

Attached: ni.gif (500x250, 1012K)

Felix has the best timeskip appearance.

is Bernie the best waifu for any person?

Bernie is just a crummier Marianne

Pick your favorite

Attached: 1567255999091.png (1406x1203, 2.01M)

Basic bitch.

what the hell is Marianne wearing?

Attached: 1566740797009.jpg (800x410, 295K)

Bottom left, but she's a slut, so bottom right

This user is unironically correct
There are caps from 2005 that feature reddit spacing

Ya mean Mercedes? Linen frilly “hotpants” underwear
Popular for the old ladies of the 18th century

>Hilda
>white panties
not possible

Attached: 1566960585588.jpg (741x637, 78K)

imagine being this illiterate
life expectancy was in the 40s because most people didn't make it out of childhood
if you managed to get to your youth and didn't die in some war then it was very likely you'd make it into your 60s

hell in ancient greece the average lifespan of free citizens was in the 70s

that's fembyleth alt outfit

lol

I want to make Marianne feel loved for a second only to leave her and call her useless trash.
Same for Bernie.

If she's in your class and you let her die on classic in part 1, her epilogue states that she rode off on a single horse after the Battle of Garreg Mach and that was the last anyone saw of her.

Mid teen is literally 16 you mathlet

>That bit of skin between the panty and the thight
Why is Nintendo so based?

Attached: holly.png (785x469, 148K)

what was Marianne even trying to say? Thats Leonie shes talking to

>proper formatting is reddit spacing now

Attached: 72401925-316C-4819-8C4A-DF8086B9CB31.png (578x512, 434K)

Ingrid's ugly on the inside.

I can't wait to find out the context for this quote

>ugly
This is your brain on loli

Attached: fire_emblem_three_houses_annette_post_timeskip.jpg (250x250, 28K)

Best pairing

Its 14 according to polling data

Does anyone have the chart of how much they grow in height in after the 5 year skip?

in all honestly i just dont like the look of long empty spread out posts. id rather have people post things 1 line after the other. the meme has kinda helped force people to do that

Not if you marry her. She even has your babies

a filthy beast you say? perhaps a wild beast of some sort? maybe like a feral hog of some kind. a pest that really just needs to be taken out back and put down. i can see it in his eyes, he's a born again predator. yeah. you know what i'm talking about. i'm talking about that BOAR

Attached: 1565244583720.png (349x360, 165K)

Attached: f6bad266-307f-44f8-b08f-69ab704fd0cc.jpg (1041x429, 163K)

She's not even a loli you fucking retard.

I wasn't attracted to Bernie until after the timeskip to be honest with you family.

Attached: EC2JE9LU4AA0zCn.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

What was sony censorship division think of this?

Attached: SONY.jpg (1200x1476, 415K)

>Literally cured by semen..
Noice

do you guys ever let Lysithea die on your runs or do you always make sure to cure her cancer?

Attached: 1566660311181.jpg (658x960, 80K)

Reminder to give Bernie a happy ending.

Attached: EDGbF8GUEAEbmQH.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Rent free.

ty buddy, also Jesus male Byleth is a fucking manlet

>t. Dedue

i like annette's design post timeskip but i also missed those donuts

Attached: 1566605826487.png (350x400, 91K)

If I don't marry her myself I give her to Hanneman.

Man, Annette and Hilda are smol

She has died in each of my runs

kek

It keeps lowering
If you fuck anything other than a zygote, you're fucking old hags

Creepy smile
kinda hot

Attached: hmm.png (500x524, 277K)

>158cm
Edelgard is a fucking womanlet.

Attached: 1502726714579.png (243x245, 50K)

you die now

Attached: 1566668684584.jpg (2654x2808, 595K)

>tfw about as tall as Dimitri pre-skip

SHORT
STACK

s-she what?

Attached: EDSRa96UUAIGEdz.jpg (383x383, 15K)

>148 to 160 in 5 year
>tower over the older girls
Woa there Lys

Attached: D1C2EE05-1BC1-4448-8A99-5D6A4CE356DA.png (870x1440, 985K)

Right between Ferdinand and Linhardt for me

is that supposed to be a dead Bernie?

Hey!
I tried to save her in my GD run, but the stupid game paired her with Raph.
I didn't recruit her in BL because too stronk, but at least I spared her at Gronder field

>Caspar grows 14 cm

C H A D

Are any of the routes significantly harder than the other ones?
Been thinking if I should just wait for Lunatic

>recruited and married her off to Linhard in BE
>married her in GD
>recruited both her and Lin in BL cause why not
>killed her off in church. Well i killed literally everyone in church
Shes too precious to let die

Attached: 5C9C47F3-172C-46CE-BFA1-2249C408D61E.gif (560x400, 81K)

BL felt a little tougher than GD

how come Femlyth is a womanlet?

She gets healed if you marry her

Leave my sides be
I beg of you

>Bernie grows 15cm
A bear indeed

I don't get it

Soul vs. soulless

Also please, don't forget to bully your Bernie today.

Attached: 1566893094690.png (867x1093, 1.08M)

what is the appeal of Bernie?

Attached: 1567038707785.jpg (1250x1000, 129K)

Its not an explanation if he doesnt go into detail. God church route sucks for lore

>no one ever posts Petra
More for me fags

Attached: 1565913243885.jpg (2458x3012, 992K)

Black Eagle gains 34cm between all units
Blue Lions gains 20cm
Golden Deers gains 12cm

Glory to the empire

Who gives better nursing handjobs? Her or rhea?

how hairy is she down there?

I found her lines to be awkward and cringe-y

>173
>5' 7"
t. seethingmanlet

is this why edelgard sends her to die?

>said no one ever
Stop pretending your headcanon is fact, faggot.

Girls irl are the prettiest at their teens. After 20, it's just all makeup.

>>Girls irl are the prettiest at their teens

Attached: hello police.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

REMINDER
Only the most beta of beta orbiters and virgin waifu fags choose BLACKED Eagles
Real men choose CHAD Lions or ALPHA Deers or hell even the Church
Couldn't even stomach getting past the timeskip of Edelshit's route
Felt like a real fucking idiot running alongside this dumb bitch's side and her obviously rushed garbage story

why can't petra talk good language
>dedue is from duscur and speaks perfect fodlish
>cyril is from almyra and can't even read or write and still speaks perfect fodlish
>shamir is from dagda and specifically discusses speaking dagdan and the dagdan dialect, speaks perfect fodlish anyway
>brigid is mentioned to have been colonized by the empire for a long time and petra is royalty meaning she's likely been highly educated her whole life - can barely speak fodlish
what went wrong with petra

KILL EDELGARD!!!

Attached: drfhgstr.png (600x840, 1.31M)

hoes are feeling the mad

hoes are feeling the mad

Its shaved to be in shape of those tatoos

Bernie the bear

I was hoping her to speak normally after the skip atleast..
Guess she is jsut special

Attached: 71ou628zklL._UX679_.jpg (679x679, 48K)

Redpill me on this new gauntlet weapons

She can read Fodlanese books and literature, plus can understand everyone perfectly fine
Its a case of terminal speakinglet ESL and i have it too. Life is suffering

She is VERY flammable

Attached: 1565697383698.gif (600x326, 572K)

>play BL
>get to the fight with the thieves right after timeskip
>dimitri just cutting down wave after wave after wave of bandit double critting and avoiding every single time
SOMEBODY STOP HIM HE'S TOO POWERFUL

Attached: 1521128159904.jpg (584x530, 216K)

>said we can ask another professor just to joke with her
>it actually seriously hurt her feelings
is this is why I can’t get laid

Attached: 9CBA28AF-4A2B-4016-A359-D610C3D37D49.gif (279x188, 341K)

that you are into pedophillia

Yes, but that isn't what the "wall" usually refers to.

you punch zoomzoom, but do no ungaunga, always stick with unga

put them on dedue and let him RIP AND TEAR

Attached: 1505347772560.jpg (400x512, 83K)

Wew, Edelgard is exactly the same height as my sister. Didn't realize she was so tiny.

Every single unit that has a support with your leader and their sidekick.

You can punch people, horses, beasts, and dragons to death.

You can look up girl's skirt with it.

I actually find amusing how Edelgard strategy for that map was literally get Bern killed to lure you in to the flame trap

Leave Dumbmitri to me

Attached: 1566430393098.png (850x848, 127K)

>using NG+

why?

Aside from the meme 4x that does pretty much the same as every other 2x, it allows you to go full hobo with brawler and fight bare-handed

Brave tier weapons from the get go with good crit and avoid. Their base damage is low though so you should put them on high str growth characters

back off and go have marriage skank, i had eyes on the boar first

Attached: 1566488380184.png (514x514, 272K)

do you guys rescue Berine from her fate knowing she'll burn otherwise?

Attached: 1566838859279.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Only valid answer

Attached: manofculture.jpg (600x537, 34K)

Attached: Iamageniusohno.jpg (1280x1455, 203K)

>not wanting early prof and statues level that enable wacky teaching and builds
Its like you hate fun

>Ingrid for losing the long hair
she still has it it's just tucked in

Am i crazy or does his jp voice actually get deeper post time skip?

Well without (you) Detta is literally a useless sack of meat
And meat is meant to be roasted

Attached: 7D8CD122-05DF-4327-9788-2897D3BEC088.gif (498x155, 143K)

>Milady, are you sure about this?
>Hubert, it’s about time she pulled her weight
>Yes, too true.

i do not like this image, Yea Forums. its smug aura mocks me.

>do brawler Raphael
>has unga tier hits despite lower MT, still gets to hit at least twice against most targets
>still crits for instant-kill on the first hit most of the time

I was expecting her to have some plot armor like some other students that doesnt straight up die when you defeat em.
but ey war is war.
I also fucking detest how retarded are the golden deers in that map, even if they are supposed to go free for all they still focus my units even f they can finish off an almost dead from the other house

Why was he so based?

Attached: EC_qbiFUwAEYOq7.png (636x900, 665K)

>Play hard mode without perma death
>still feel bad whenever someone dies because it means on Classic I wouldn't be strong enough

>playing GD
>he's legit sad when Dimitri is gone

Attached: 988.jpg (796x712, 31K)

>only perfect teatime was with dimitri
Feels gay man.

Please help i'm way too devoted to the one true king Dimitri to play the other routes, it just feels wrong

>Felix autistically studies swordplay to protect people
>Doesn't switch to studying magic to save his wife
You have a budding talent in magic you fuck, use it

Attached: 1567100232201.png (560x464, 252K)

He was always tsudere for the boar.

Attached: EDQNvVVXoAIucHP.jpg (558x285, 41K)

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

Attached: F2C4B12B-E8DB-461E-8E35-CCCFCDB2A82C.png (600x309, 264K)

Ya think his aim for mortal savant can actually heal shits?

Attached: 11F311A9-9A69-4F56-A124-B21950F87328.jpg (1525x6306, 1.47M)

He know very well what he wants, and what he must do.
Also Im drunk or his voice actor in english is the same of Kayn from league of legends

isn't that the Jeralt's emblem on leoni's panites?

Just swap to Classic next route, it's really not too hard. I have !twelve! fucking divine pulses just right after the time skip

The only time I've actually felt really challenged so far was taking out Death Knight in the first encounter, and the first map right after the timeskip as BE since I wanted to get both chests and also steal the boss' special shield with +4Res without her retreating or Leonie assraping my backline

Attached: 1566647347140.png (549x567, 676K)

Maybe the diference between Brigish and Fodlish is more significant than the differences between Duscur and Fodlish and Dagdan and Fodlish?

If a Frenchman, Italian, and a Chinese person all tried to learn Spanish, I assume the two Europeans would pick it up faster.

His JP voice is pure sex

Attached: 1551734313992.jpg (1254x674, 58K)

whats this I keep reading about Edelgard and Galeforce?

Lysithea von Ordelia

Attached: __lysithea_von_ordelia_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_graysheartart__a0a40308dde946eb8da5 (684x905, 82K)

Her combat art for her crest weapon can give her gale force 5x in a row
Yes this is as broken as it sounds

Yep, Robbie Draymond voices them both. Man loves his edgelords

My dear nin10yearold this is a reference to "The Witcher." That is all I will provide for you. The rest lies on your shoulders now. Please no one else spoonfeed the babbys. I merely taught an user to fish.

Honestly the difference is only mental for me even If Im playing in Casul I still rest/divine pulse out every porssible dead becaue that unit wouldnt be getting exp the rest of the map, and triggers my autism in a bad way

I dunno what's funnier, the fact that this is bait or potentially the fact that someone actually genuinely holds this opinion.

Her relic's unique weapon art gives her another action (cant remember if you can move too) as long as it HITS. Costs 4 durability out of 20 so you can spam it 5 times on the same turn when you want something to be really really dead

Attached: 1559512274713.jpg (342x342, 56K)

Maybe you're just stronger than I. In the Dmitri map in Beagles like half of my units died.

who is the NIa of Three House?

Attached: 1564891701304.png (790x814, 225K)

>vacant and inexpressive
It's the 1000 yard stare from watching the Duscar menace unabated.

What happens when a unit dies pre-timeskip? Every death quote ive seen just sounds like a story important character retreat style thing

Annette in Blue Lions
She has to compete with two busty mature women with only her plucky go getter attitude

Fuck is like Shadows of Valentia with Celica having the voice of Taliyah all over again, cant get it out of my mind MY IMMERSION

It says they die after the battle of gareg mach from their wounds in between time skip

anyone have what felix says to ingrid if you recruit her and she fights felix later? the inverse of this basically

Attached: 1567211512918[1].jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Attached: Legal Loli.jpg (612x612, 105K)

Edelgard is the strongest char with the best everything, still the worst char, what did IS mean by this?

more like
>Hilda
>wearing panties
Not possible.

why is Felix LITERALLY Sasuke?

The Boar is better stats-wise
Edeltard is just carried by her weapon

Every girls Dimitri has support with
Man is denser than a blackole intentionally cause of his PTSD

Sneed

>loli wife
>sneed
Is this the most Yea Forums man ever born?

I guess its hard to see the girl thats right in front of you when you only got one eye

He calls her a hypocrite for preaching about chivalry and then betraying her kingdom.

>Dedue does nothing but crit on the first mission
I think I'm going to like this guy.

Attached: 1438958794357.jpg (960x849, 130K)

Make sure you do his paralogue then, or you will regret it.

Dedue pre timeskip is practically an Oifey

On the surface yes but he might actually be the biggest moralfag in the game deep down

do not listen to ingr*d and f*lix and their racism, dedue is unbelievably based

Attached: 1565127621364.jpg (500x491, 39K)

Stat seething Dimitrifag. Edel is up there with RD Haar and Seth as the strongest units in the series

life is just telling you that you're a cum.brain OP

I'd rather kill all Blue Lion members than recruit them outside of their house. They're so out of their character specially Felix.

>Dimitri has 60% strength growth
Yeah, uhh, no

>that quest to help Ingrid get out of the arranged marriage
she's so cute when she's flustered

They’re all extremely loyal and many of them are old friends so it is out of character.

>in GD Ashe will join with Gwendel
What a faggot.

Edelgard has lower strength, dex, speed, health and defence growths than Dimtri. Sure she gets higher magic growth but can't use it in her signature class

>losing the long hair
You mean Mercedes, right?

Cool a 5% str growth difference isn’t gonna make up the fact Edelgard can naturally slot into a far superior class in Wyvern Lord and has a MULTI USE GALEFORCE AXE

And edel has 55 str growth, theyre both busted

I feel like the only BL member that would make sense recruiting is Ashe.
But then again without Ashe BL would be the perfect house so it seems fitting for a shitter like him.

Bolt axe but thats just semantics desu

Dimitri also can’t fly, and fliers are king in this game.

Even if you manage to brute force him into it Arheaddbar isn’t backed by a -faire anymore while Aymr is

She has 2 crests tho

Attached: 5279+vaganias+_2e4d5328201c8c0f718d5faa3c1285cb.png (314x304, 62K)

Please understand. She would have died had she kept her hair that way.

Theyre super interesting in edel route, i dunno what you mean.

Crest of Flame just allows her to unga even more bunga

>There are people who unironically believe Dimitri is stronger in game than Edelgard

Look I know he’s a far better character narrative wise but this isn’t even fucking close unless you’re a retard who keeps Edelgard in her base class

>Gryphon
>Gryphon class no exist in the game
Why?

Attached: tfsyt6ry.png (902x682, 1.27M)

And Dimitri can do double damage for massive UNGAs

Attached: 1565167971874.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

Say it with me user, DLC.

>Ingrid
>Busty

Unless you meant F Byleth

You think childhood friends who grew up together would kill each other and their fellow kin under Edelgard's command?

How did the gay faggot end up being so fucking based

Attached: 704E86CA-53AA-47D2-AD26-9FF19AF9A3A6.jpg (1060x900, 117K)

>Crest of Flames -> Fire Emblem
Im fucking ashamed it took me so long to figure it out

>knows dimitri is a ticking timebomb
>hates how the ideals of chivalry preached by the kingdom and his makes the death of his brother (or anyone) okay in the slightest
Felix makes more sense outside of Blue Lions than in honestly

Felix at least was just fed up with Dimitri

Attached: 61F431D3-D98C-4132-A121-986ADCECB260.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

>tfw fake "racist Ingrid" paralogues are so entrenched in your psyche that a real paralogue summary causes you momentary confusion because you're trying to find the joke.

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_battoart__54154ec76b4e916558fa898 (1020x1447, 532K)

>ashe still goes muh lonato
>bernadetta still a smelly hiki
>ignatz still paints ????
>shamir still just a merc
why are the archers so shit this time round.

don’t you talk shit about the bench bois

Attached: 2045F0B0-2FF8-4B64-B527-56B8A11B0865.jpg (1739x1185, 203K)

Only on a very surface level.

Those are just pretty numbers to look at. In terms of practicality Edel killing up to 5 different units in one turn is better than one fatty crit

So that she's shorter than the shortest male.

>Takes place in a volcano (?)
>Dorothea can't stop hitting on Ingrid after

Wish they had more supports together desu.

All his straight supports are better than the gayshit anyway

Ask anyone. Even women agree teens are peak.

I remember that Awakening had a Griffon Rider class and that I made Cherche drop Minerva for one of those, but I don't recall how good they actually were...

Attached: griffon.jpg (265x190, 11K)

He's legit cool and a pretty chill lizard bro, unlike Rhea who's arguably 3H's most pathetic character to the point in the BE route she's a screeching mess who is always screaming "GIVE ME BACK MY MOTHER YOU DEFECTIVE PIECE OF TRASH REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Attached: saltyrhea.jpg (610x695, 70K)

YOU CAN OPEN THE LOG IN MAPS?
Please tell me how I always end skipping the flavour text between units because I spam A in enemy turns like a mongoloid.

Felix isn't racist, he doesn't like Dedue personally because he sucks Dimitri's cock

This is why Sothis is best girl. She's permaprime.

Griffon Rider got +2 move, so they were good if you didn't have dark flier

No, he doesn't. He's only pissed at everything and everyone because he cares so much about them. But an emotionally stunted aspie like you obviously wouldn't get that.

Attached: 1564376428012s.jpg (119x124, 2K)

>Theyre super interesting in edel route, i dunno what you mean.

Yeah but it makes more sense if you recluited someone else other than Felix

Yes, why not? It's not like that can't happen.

>bench boys
>caspar
What in the fuck

Sad but true, he’s a bit of a late bloomer

It makes perfect sense for Felix betray people he hates

Wasn't there unused dialogue in the files that showed that Felix got butt blasted at Rodrigue's death and left Dimitri in BL?

I didn't realize it was possible to misinterpret a character this hard

Bernie is great.
>great crest
>one of the best personal skills in the game, doesn't become useless by the mid game like most skills
>bows are insanely strong in this game anyway, Sniper is amazing and Bow Knight is broken
The hiki is based.

Attached: ECfgP41UwAAFhbL.jpg (840x1200, 136K)

>not even cancer can beat the cock

Attached: download (2).jpg (354x143, 15K)

Based

Attached: 6BFF4F9A-FFB0-4783-970A-0933F0A97A0A.jpg (4629x4429, 1.92M)

I always thought It was ok to do that, since Gerome's Wyvern is Minerva FROM THE FUTURE anyway, so she is still in the battlefield like a good girl.

Thats linhardt dummy

Attached: berna-chan.webm (240x160, 2.46M)

Physically Dimitri was able to lift up a carriage with one hand pre-timeskip.

He doesn't actually hates them tho. He just doesn't like them being somewhat idiotic in his mind

Yeah. Annette could also fuck off under certain conditions too it seems.
youtube.com/watch?v=iG35-BifhWI

what is this? a gangrape for ants?

Felix doesn't hate them though, he's a massive tsundere.

there are a lot of variations. for most characters it says they fell on some other battlefield after garreg mach, but bernadetta for example becomes ill with some disease and never comes out of her room again, marianne rides away on a single horse, never to be seen again, and lindhardt gets killed trying to dodge the empire draft.

Pretty sure he’s talking about strictly gameplay wise

Im 3 runs in and caspar has been a constant over performer and top candidate for mvp

Felix is basically the heart of the Blue Lions. He's a huge moralfag and cares about every single one of its members, specially Dimitri.

The empire took Annette's mother and its forcing her to fight, against her will though.

forgot pic
Minerva is a cuti

Attached: vtxydonm8f711.png (912x912, 629K)

Dam those are great

Not in Blue Lion members, that's for sure.

Based on what Annette says it sounds like she's doing it under duress because her family is in danger, I wonder how it would have played out if they left it in.

That lasted entirely too long

that they've gone back to the times of Shadow Dragon

Gameplay wise Dimitri has atrocity and that retarded strength, speed, and defense growths. His caps are also higher than her's. Edelgard would be stronger if she had access to magic.

Seething.

Why are Bernadetta and Marianne loved by Yea Forumsirgins so much?

No one who switches sides in this game is doing so because they hate the original side

They think they could score with that type of girl IRL because they think they're just as pathetic as they are.

I cried
Fuck Edelgard

Attached: trhty.png (1928x800, 2.73M)

To Edelgard's credit, she has two massive advantages over Dimitri.
Better class access as a girl and built in Galeforce

Attached: __edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_mina_cream__5eca74fe32e093ba708206 (646x900, 83K)

Petra is pretty fucking eager to smash up empire scum.

As a pathetic virgin even they were above my league
So I took the masturbation ending instead

Attached: 832E8867-8CC4-4107-B495-FB0D3B2BD833.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

>Fuck Edelgard
Well who knows, maybe that's what she needs to stop being so autistic about 'muh church' and 'muh crests'.

Bernie is this game's entry level waif and Yea Forums loves self loathing

>Bernie and Marianne make IRL roasties seethe
Even more reason to love them.

Attached: EDIWKSzUUAAXh1c.jpg (1447x2046, 230K)

>Dimitri grew whole 8cm despite being 17 back then
T- That's not how it works Japan.
Also, Claude is fucking manlet... Wtf? I thought that time-skip Claude would be taller.

Attached: thinken'.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

That hurts user. None of the doctors ive been to gave me any autism diagnoses, let alone aspergers

Basically Seeing faggots go "why do they actually get better after the timeskip? I wanted them to stay so self deprecating".

Attached: Bernie and Mary.png (1600x900, 1.04M)

based

Attached: D148B3BB-478E-4A39-AC6C-912BE956D2BB.png (1020x1447, 660K)

How is this related to fucking anything

I share your interpretation

Living the dream, holy shit.

In this case though them they join Edelgard which will result in them killing their loved ones. The game brushes this aside by having them go, "but muh sensei". But most of them have no reason to join her, it's just more egregious with BL because of how close the characters are pre-timeskip.

He sperges out in Church as well.
Only in BE he is OOC about it. Every single route it's "noooo muh boar" and "save him plz"

Too bad her unique class can't use magic.

Dimitri's diet of weeds and dead Adrestrians gave him quite the growth spurt in those five years user.

Edgy beta orbiter cuck

Imagine being much of a brainlet to misunderstand Felix's character so bad.

Dimitri cannot fly and has strictly inferior crests . The stat difference is not significant enough to overcome that and galeforce on steroids

Bernie doesn't give me children. Bernie is just no good.

>The game brushes this aside by having them go, "but muh sensei"

Even in Black Eagles it's pretty obvious he's trying to trick himself into thinking he doesn't care about them enought to kill them due to him having issues doing sword practice when thinking about them.

It makes sense but at the same time it makes the whole situation super sad which is why I believe it's better to recluit more BL guys other than just him

Why did IS not want to make an armored mage?

Claude only seems tall when you compare him to FByleth, and Edelgard.

Attached: 1565384647450.jpg (1200x924, 124K)

So literally /ourguy/.

It's actually pretty surprising how much everyone's designs have grown on me. Because of that I have no idea if I should run M!Byleth or F!Byleth next run, and who I should get them married to considering all of the nice options.

For me, Marianne just had a really natural feeling character growth and the cutest romance scenes. I was not expecting her A rank or her drastic growth in Part 2.

Bernie however is a meme.

>fedora tipper
>white knight
yeah I’m thinking he’s with us

I just wish we could have gotten Baron as a Master Class period.

But Felix does the same, unironically.
>can't get the boar out of his mouth, even in beagles route that made him ooc
>first one to ask you to help the boar in lion route
>regrets not saving him and being there for him in deer
>sperges out in the same way like Dedue about how he will get Edelgard's head in order to have Dimitri rest in peace
>cries harder than Dimitri's wife when Dimitri finally died

what do

Attached: 1567010432094.jpg (924x851, 127K)

Best lord

Attached: 39C9E990-EEDD-416C-8483-CC2E63D92728.png (498x533, 13K)

>being this desperate to insert NTR into shit
You really need to kill yourself NTRfag.

>dedue is taller than 6'8"
O-oh okay...

He has an inferior crest but he has better growths in the areas matter to his end game class and a broken skill that makes him effective against everything.

I recruited all the blue lions on my edel run so Its definitely possible that that skews my view

How do these two not have supports? It'd be the most amazing thing

>Seteth in Japanese is Dio
kind of upset I didn't realize earlier

why build up the waifu audience and then bait and switch?

Felix is literally Yea Forums. Wants Dimitri's cock in his mouth the most, but refuses to admit it.

Attached: 1550247128471.jpg (229x220, 10K)

???

I know its for gameplay reason, but allowing you to recruit the trio of childhood friends of Dimitri feel fucked
And recruiting either Mercedes/Anette and making them kill each other feel extra fucked
In the end i just left them alone and killed them all later

Attached: 52DC5AEF-64D0-41ED-8DCB-A9D65EA8A81A.gif (561x620, 390K)

Literally all the praise I see for Marianne is always about how her character grows and survives depression. But keep telling yourself she is only popular for her Part 1 self, Reddit

Help on advance drills
Byleth has a C in horse and Bernie has a B+
Why cant bernie do an advance drill on horse?

It was clearly an otome game from the first trailer

>Dimitri stabbed out his own eye so he would stop seeing ghosts
Damn.

>edgy contrarian
>cunnyseur
>loner
>spends most of his time doing pvp in training grounds
he based

Attached: 55F6A7BA-1396-480A-89FF-BF190F90B1C5.jpg (627x1024, 100K)

>GD route and Church has all Dimitri's childhood friends all wanting Edel's head for killing him, including Felix. Felix even claims it will cause Dimitri's soul to RIP
>BE they don't seem to care at all. But Felix is the one who realizes he's no better than the Boar he hates so much and is a full on hypocrite.

The artist is an otome game artist
You only have yourself to blame for expecting otherwise

Attached: F4D449C3-EFF4-4945-94AD-92333F4D9F9C.jpg (1200x776, 172K)

What is the red censored thing suppose to be?
Seems like they were intended to but it was cut at some point. They are programmed to have a special bond but because they have no supports it goes unused.

Attached: Special Bonds Chart.jpg (1066x1280, 312K)

That’s a common thing for people suffering hallucinations

Jesus I never realized how much Hubert towers over Lady Edelgard.

Are you retarded? I'm saying the people that only like her in the first half are faggots.

Every unit has only a few preset skills they can teach
Shit sucks

I don't think that they mean to do it, it's just that the My units make more sense as love interests for the lords.

Only Felix is odd. Fact how much BE butchers Felix's character and makes him into Takumi 2.0 is proof that they should have locked Felix like Hilda for BE only.
Sylvain isn't that odd and Ingrid and Dimitri aren't that close anymore. Only Felix gave a shit about Dimitri when he saw him insane and only Felix mourns Dimitri and swears revenge when he dies in other routes. Which is why, again, Felix should have been locked for BE.

>Edelgard as Yea Forums
OK but why

>Bernie not /po/
>Marianne not /an/

Making Raphael kill Ignatz really got to me.

It's still OOC for them in BE, especially if you compare their behavior in GD.

>Alois and Leonie share a bond as Jeralt’s fanclub

Hes a really well done takumi 2.0 though

>Black Eagles strike force
>Draws fanart of Professor
>dyke

Who should I marry in this gsme if I like haughty ojou-samas?

Annette is my wife!

Attached: DDE0F8CC-BE86-4B61-AAC4-3D412D02DAE9.png (750x900, 365K)

Bernie is old-/jp/, not nu-/jp/

Their support was really good.
>Alright Leonie, I pass on the title of "Jeralt's successor" to you
>Oh, that also includes all the debts he has to every tavern in all of Fodlan

>Edgelord as Yea Forums
>Ashe as Yea Forums
>That r9k
Nearly fucking perfect, just change Ferdinand to /his/ and it's pure gold
>He doesn't know
user, I...

?

I think that they didn't want to do it because it would have locked two characters from you if you chose BE and BE already has least recruitable characters.

Fuck off

Her post-skip portrait is so ugly, I hate it.

Attached: Annette_Portrait_5_Years.png (512x512, 108K)

Ferdinand’s main hobby is weapon collecting so I went with that

Ferdinand or Lorenz.

Well, you should have chosen eternal youth with the dragon loli.

Attached: 1565994052890.jpg (2721x2440, 529K)

She's gorgeous always!

Attached: A8E176C8-20E8-47F0-9F3E-2D8D5E3CBD26.png (424x600, 369K)

Maybe that's because you're a faggot

When radical changes happen in between story paths of course some stuff is going to appear OOC. To me it makes more sense to not look at the characterizations as static and instead as a baseline from which they diverge from. Felix can still make sense in each of the routes despite taking drastically different stances between them

>used goods.

Sylvain was idiot who joined because he saw pair of tits. So it fits his character. Ingrid just wants to be a knight and reeee about Duscar. Felix is the only one who cares about Dimitri out of 3. Which is why he is the only one that should've been locked out of eagles.
Mercedes/Annette was weird indeed.
Overall, they should've locked certain students for certain houses. As they did with Hilda when it comes to eagles since Hilda won't join you if you support Edelgard. They should've done something like this for other characters like Felix as well.

>don't
I don't know why but that line kinda make the pic for me.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

True, but I'd think he would hate firearms. He'd be a knight larper for sure.

>7 children
what the everfuck

>making shit up

The problem with this game is that characterization is extremely consistent in 3/4 routes, while BE sticks out like a sore thumb.

>Beagles
>walk down a choke point
>alright I just need to fight Dedue, we shouldn't be in too much da-
>he transforms into a monster and starts shredding everything
HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW

The problem is that the characters make the choice before anything radical happens. Sensei being on Edelgard's side is the only reason why they join her. There is no mention of anything radical happening they join Edelgard because sensei is there.

Loyalty.

Back then people would have ten children since only two or three would survive past age 5.

Women in cultures that don't tolerate trannies and landwhales try everything they can to appear youthful. It's funny how redditcels go online to perpetuate "women become more attractive as they age" cope though.

So? It reflects her personality. It's far cuter than her messy shit hair from before at least.

Unrelated, but anyone else finding it funny how Mercedes, sweet and forgiving girl, was the one to support punished Dimitri and how she was disappointed when he healed and gave up on that idea?
>Why yes Dimitri. Storming into Imperial capital is a fantstic idea. Ignore those who say you should reclaim your kingdom first.

Attached: EC5q3n2VAAAiQz-.jpg (750x938, 91K)

Mercedes makes an amazing archer, especially with a magic bow.

Because they have shit taste.

Yeah but from a gameplay perspective locking too many characters make runs feel limited and constrained
Just tweak the post-skip a bit and/or making their requirement ridiculously hard would be great tho. Fit the narative of “dont really want to switch side”

You're not, to be honest that was the only battle that ever gave me trouble. Just BTFO Rhea when she appears and keep your units in the same area and you'll be fine.

Mercedes is the true evil and she will be the final boss in 5th route.

>>every girl becomes uglier after the timeskip
Just like real life????

No women in cultures that don't tolerate trannies don't say that younger is better they say that attractive is better. Women should be attractive, they shouldn't look like men.

Snipe him real quick if you have wyvern lord edeltard
Also gets you an additional scene after battle

She's a good church girl who will slaughter all who stand in her path to save the archbishop.

Attached: 1567192906258.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

Mercedes having a kind of "twisted" side is one of the funniest aspects of her. She can be so unintentionally nasty that it's hilarious.

Attached: EDJlIr7VAAAZEvU.jpg (675x900, 74K)

I laughed at that part too. Out of all people, I didn't expect of Mercedes to be the one to enable psycho Dimitri.

NANI

Hivemind strikes again

Mercymind

I ended up recruiting nearly everyone on my 1st run which was BL and I actually wasn't going to use her. Ended up benching Ashe because her personal skill and crest just made her straight up better while Ashe does not have one. I wanted to keep him around for Locktouch then I realized how redundant it was because the game gives you so much gold and you can freely buy door/chest keys so having them around is never an issue.

This plus BE already has the least recruitable characters and paralogues. Locking more even for storyline purpose would have seriously gimped that route.

Mercedes is the Caim poster on these threads, user.

How you post this

>do her paralogue
>the death knight is a good boy I swear he dindu nuffin.
Is this girl right in the head?

Attached: 1561592814926.gif (320x471, 104K)

True but literally everyone in that route, even random npcs, in the ch12 camp say they made a snap decision and are uncertain if they made the right choice. For everyone that you recruit its because byleth is a deciding factor since hes canonically portrayed as being super invested and helpful towards his students. Its a matter of more time spent with this trustworthy individual recently vs less time spent with people you were formerly close to less recently

Considering how she was cheering punished Dimitri and how disappointed she got when he went back to normal... Mercedes is sketchier than she seems.

>A support with Alois
>"I think I want to join the knights"
>"Uh, Mercedes, you do realize that you will be asked to kill people, right?"
>"Yeah that's fine"
My little sociopath can't possibly be this cute

What a coincidence that young and attractive usually go hand in hand then.

Imagine if we actually could storm Enbarr after Rodrigue died but you'd lose most of your class because they're like 'no that's fucking crazy' and Mercy is one of the few characters you keep with punished Dimitri

She says that he used to be a good boy and she blames herself for leaving him. To be fair that's reasonable.

Doing the BEagles route currently. Is Edelgard supposed to be this unlikable?

Death Knight is a good boi though
>doesn't want to slaughter a bunch of teenagers so he sits around unless you provoke him by attacking him
>apologizes sincerely for ganking Manuela
>doesn't kill that dumbass Caspar for coming after him alone
>always warns Mercedes to run away when they fight

They try too hard to make her likable that it ends up backfiring. So, yes. IS fucked themselves in the ass on her own route.

she's more likable once you learn her tragic backstory but she's still a dumbass

You should have protected his smile

Attached: 1565888784438.png (1400x1469, 2.26M)

>Outing yourself as a pedo

Wow