Worth it?

Worth it?

Attached: maxresdefault-17.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

No. FF8 is releasing soon.

Worth it to what?

I hate when they give you a sequel in a series of games. They did the same with Borderlands few months ago, giving you Borderlands 2 and some prequel, but not the original game.
Like, I havent played any of the previous 2 Batman games, how the fuck am I supposed to get into this?

The 9 euros

shut up nerd

If you're not already paying yearly for online vidya, ask again later when next month's games are announced.

They havent given anything fun in half a year, I'm thinking about unsubscribing this month and subbing to classic WoW instead, might be fun for a while

Well, they are. That's why asking, look at op.

When it comes to the Arkham games, they get worse as they keep going, too.

I mean October. Unless you want to get Wipeout, which is really good.

I got the august games. I'm interested in September precisely cosnim clueless about those 2 games.

stop giving corporations money to play online, you fucking retards

Stop giving your landlord money to live in an empty house.

archam knight is ok
darksiders is fine

that argument would hold water if you were being sold a service, like dedicated servers
instead every game runs on P2P
even if you were being sold servers it's still jewish as fuck to not let you host your own

based retard

The batman game is shit.
The first 2 darksiders were fun, but I've heard that the 3rd is pretty bad. Havent tried it tho

Arkham knight looks absolutely gorgeous, try it

Don't know about Darksiders 3, never even beat the first one since I thought it was shit, but Arkham Knight is 10/10 and the best game in that series.

It's not any worse than the other two and I'd even say that it's actually better than the first one once you get the hang of it.

yikes

oof yikes kek go back gamer soulless

Good thing I didn't buy Bamham when it was on sale.

It's literally the worst batman game

learn to drive

I heard Darksiders 3 is a bad Souls Clone but no one goes into details as to why

I bought it twice technically.
I got knight on sale but then like not even a month later they put up the 3 games in a bundle with all the DLC for 20 bucks which is what the knight season pass cost, so i said fuck it and got it for the knight dlc but getting the first two games is definitely a plus.
The batmobile dlc is all pretty fun. I don't like the bat tank. Plus the rocksteady skin is absolutely trash

didn’t darksiders 3 just came out?

November! November 2018! You are getting old, fast!

wrong