Just booted this up and finished the Kingpin tutorial mission and it's the most cringe shit I've ever seen. Immediately

Just booted this up and finished the Kingpin tutorial mission and it's the most cringe shit I've ever seen. Immediately
>look at all these to do tasks on these post it notes, peter's bedroom is covered in them! xD
>uh oh, peter's behind on his bills, look at this rent due notice!
>oh shit, aunt may is trying to call peter when he has to rush to stop kingpin!
>damn, peter is late to doc ock's appointment and he's stuck fighting these bad guys!
>see guys, peter is normal kid who has to deal with REAL LIFE problems while being a superhero, THAT'S WHAT MAKES SPIDER-MAN SO INTERESTING, look at how close we are to the comics! xD
Fucking cringe. Really beating you over the head with this shit, fucking embarrassing that you people suck this game's dick.

Attached: shitman.jpg (200x252, 17K)

Seething Arkhamfag

Are you actually mad that a Spider-Man game is true to the character of Spider-Man?

I'm sorry, were you expecting Iron Man Jr.?

Play on hardest and skip most side shit and it's a fine game

>Play Batman game where they require you to do detective work to investigate a killer.
Fuck I get it world's greatest detective.
>Next mission you have to fight hand to hand with a bunch of thugs, then beat Batman villain
What the fuck guys stop beating me over the head with Batman, I know he's got martial arts skills!

What a useless thread. Something better died for it

Oh, oh I'm Link again. of fucking course. With the sword already. Let me guess, I'm going to get a bow too. Is that a rupee? Oh shit oh shit you guys it's a rupee again xD can't have Zelda without rupees. Damn, and there's a boomerang too.

would you say, OP, that it insists upon itself?

maybe you're just a big faggot who doesn't like Spider-Man

I don't know what kind of life you're living but Parker in this game is far from being a """normal""" kid
though everyone being goody two shoes is kinda jarring

>Disliking Spider-Man for being Spider-Man
What were you expecting when you bought the game?

No shit they are gonna wanna hammer in a major theme of the character early.

>buy spiderman game
>play as spiderman
>"wtf I hate spiderman"

I'm not saying you have to be a fan but like, what the fuck were you expecting?

Wow, an intro tries to concisely introduce the character, his situation, his relations, and the plot going forward

what the fuck were they thinking

CRINGE CRINGE CLINGE LMAO

>cringe cringe cringe
go back to fucking facebook
that's all you children can say now

Attached: 1533186153915.jpg (224x216, 48K)

The only spiderman game I played was the one where some guy made every building in New York float in space or some shit. That was dank as fuck. Also the tutorial was voiced by Bruce Campbell. It was sort of fun, but I get dizzy a lot from going upside down and all that shit.

Fucking Mario jumping on goombas again. Let me guess, a coin? Oh and OF COURSE there's a fire flower, and it shoots fireballs. Jesus Christ.

I AM THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT

Friendly reminder that xD posting is the sure sign of a mental midget.

>not a single person calling out these obvious sony shills

it was cool when they revealed spider man was trans

the funniest thing about the plot 8s that they had to make sable ops the villain doing traffic checkpoints,harassing civilians and locking them up without trials instead of, yknow, the NYPD that does all that shit and more irl

I picked this up last week and still haven’t done the tutorial mission. I don’t want to do some cinematic bullshit that’s not even a game.

I shortly after realized the entire game would be like that and I regret wasting my money. Fug

Attached: 546D01D1-C3B2-470C-8F78-8B6794FD1BC7.png (800x763, 362K)

it was ok until
>PLAY AS SPIDER-MAN'S EX GF WHO HAS NO POWERS
>PLAY AS NOT-QUITE-YET SPIDER-MAN WHO ALSO HAS NO POWERS
>why aren't you having fun playing as normal people in a spider-man game?

>hey guys let me sperg out after playing the tutorial
What the fuck

>muh cinematic game
No it's actually
>muh empty open world collectathon
Obviously the tutorial is linear you fucking brainlets

I've played a fuckton of games on my PS4 but for some reason this is the first game that crashed on me
And it was multiple times. I've lost a lot of hours
Is it the game? Is it my PS4?

at least miles had some gadgets and wasn't a dumb bitch about everything
>Spider-man uses spidey sense and sees a guy holding a fucking gun at MJ's head
>"oh shit gotta save her"
>WTF PETER I WAS DOING JUST FINE WITHOUT YOU THIS IS WHY WE BROKE UP
at least she mellowed out a bit by the end of the game I guess

People complain about those missions so much you would think they're hard or take a long time to complete or something. They're just tiny minigames you rush through in a couple of minutes user. They're not a problem, the problem is how little interactivity there is in the world.

Being called a brainlet by a capeshit consumer made my day, take care user lmao

Autism

Wow you sure showed me. Your lack of arguments made me realize I was wrong all along

what the fuck are you talking about?

just beat this game a few days ago. easily the best spiderman game/piece of media ever. the films could learn a thing from how this game handled having 6 villains.

>boring Mr Negative is the main villain for 2/3 of the game
>suddenly prison break and all of the interesting villains escape
>they're all dealt with in the span of a few missions
>one decent fight with Doc Ock
Wow they really handled those villains well

What were you expecting?

MJ runs away to Europe in the final DLC, so hopefully she’ll never be seen again.

Or, people at annoyed that they have to play as a normal person in a game called Spider-Man.

Wouldn't expect the Sony dick suckers in this thread to understand subtly. So low IQ they need be beaten over the head with facts, that's why they think the cringe in this game is acceptable.

wait let me get this straight, you're cringing over the most basic spider-man tropes since his introduction? you sound like an underage retard, that's cringe, brooo

Attached: B2EEEB0F-C957-4B73-84CB-DF41E8E5FD85.png (1024x416, 93K)

that's not how the Virgin-Chad meme works, also massive spider-cope

Are you saying that this Spider-Man game is a Spider-Man game?

Attached: 5xclna9rmdl11.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

>game is completely by-the-numbers uninspired open world garbage from the previous generation
>OP misses the obvious flaws and nitpicks the writing
Retard

Best suit.

Attached: A628C62D-8348-49C8-AC60-181793AF7D47.jpg (866x608, 65K)

>twitter joke image
>buzzwords
fuck here

Dude just say you don't like Spider-man at all to begin with

Uh oh bro you posted cringe I'm gonna unsubscribe

Attached: Snapchat-74945432.jpg (499x441, 31K)

If you wanted a Spider-Man thread you just had to ask, OP

Attached: 1BA75BCE-1408-446E-8A13-260DD4658D93.jpg (712x708, 332K)

Gloria best girl

Attached: 4zv0zr8offj21.jpg (1270x1016, 106K)

silver sable is so much hotter

I would have paid $40 for a moddable version of the PS2 game desu, it was perfection.

>tfw discussion of this game is dead unless you bait by pretending it's bad
Feels bad man. Holding on for a sequel or extension of sorts of this new and superior universe.

So basically you hate the entire concept of Spider-Man. Why did you even buy the game?

Thats the point of Spider-Man

I had an excellent idea for a Mysterio boss fight the other night, but I was drunk and didn't write it down and now I can't remember what it was. Hoping we get Mysterio and Lizard in the sequel.

Maybe if you're a zoomer Disgoy shill

>buzzword buzzword buzzword

Go read a comicbook, MCUnigger

>make a whiney, bitch thread
>don't even complain about the actual game
>spend the entire time bitching about the world-building flavor that is actually an accurate representation of the character from the source material

As others have already said, this is a pretty shit thread and your opinions are garbage. It sounds like you just don't like Spider-Man

>mad about established traits of a comic book character and his life
>cringe at them and bitch and moan incessantly
>still buy and start to play the game

lol

Attached: 50705120_10212667315455531_3864216594863357952_n.jpg (960x927, 121K)

yeah that rent due shit was cringe

OP is shit, but I do agree that the "Peter being poor" routine is old. With as smart as he is, if he is so poor to the extent that he can't even afford basic rent, then it's his own fault. There are parts in the PS4 game where he works on developing technology that could dissolve plastic in the ocean. That idea alone would be worth millions.

And yes, I know that eventually, in the comics Peter develops "Parker Industries" and finally starts making money, but that hasn't stopped other comics, movies, and games from still playing up the "Peter is just a down on his luck, poor, broke kid" routine.

i would shoot you in the skull. you are fucking autistic, cringey, retarded, and you should be killed with your trash ass garbage taste you fucking piece of shit.

Whats up disney shill. Didn't get your ass filled with mouse cock today?

Attached: 0c66a8c27d7cae4976f210d481c8095d.png (424x277, 341K)

Parker Industries went under and Peter is back to begging for handouts.

Finally someone who gets it

haha. Wow. I guess I shouldn't be surprised

Play on ultimate and skip cutscenes
Only way the game is good.

Parker Industries went under because Peter got his body back. Otto was the real founder.

Attached: img_2476.jpg (256x256, 9K)

He's too busy being spiderman and does dedicate the rest of his time to good tech with otto

Scarlet is the most unique and coolest one so I agree.

Mysterio would be a waste to have one boss fight, he should have multiple.

>mfw if you wait 30 minutes outside the clinton shelter you can hear the sound of children screaming
Based.

Attached: Popcorn pepe.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

I guess you hated all the photo missions in the shitty Beenox games that were based on the Amazing Spider-Man movies.

well the game was financed by so(n)y, so cringe should have been expected.

cringe and bluepilled

Just wait until you're forced to play as a girl and do a museum puzzle level, then they make you play as a nigger in a stealth level, and that's when I uninstalled :)

I did.

But user unlike with the Miles and MJ segments, you're still fucking Spider-Man. So you should still LOVE it even if they play infinitely worse than the MJ and Miles segments.

That’s not true. People want to play as Spider-Man the superhero, not Peter Parker just taking pictures.

>seething mcufag

But Peter Parker is still Spider-Man. Why can't you just accept that you don't like basically pace slower mini-games. It's not like they're fucking long or difficult. Hundreds of games have mini-games that break up the game from point to point.