Yea Forums's 3DS Essentials

So since the 3DS is basically dead and the Switch is Nintendos main priority. I'm thinking about picking up a 2DS before they get discontinued.

What games would you recommend me Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_2854.jpg (1008x1008, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/N6ttYBtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy one, hack it, then downloaded whatever shit interests you.

How easy is it to hack a 2DS?

so easy a caveman could do it
3ds.guide

Somewhat stupid easy. Unless you were me who couldn't do it the way the guide said and I had to go through an older method. But even that was foolproof. Just follow each step.

pastebin.com/N6ttYBtA

Really appreciate it, thanks

Style Savvy

Comfiest handheld of all time. I traded it in for a regular 3DS because it wasn’t compatible with an exploit at the time. I regret it so much.

Buy a New 2ds or a new 3ds xl
The original 2ds is pretty shitty

Rune factory 4
All the fatlus games

i have one of these 2ds and it limits your choice somewhat. some games look super pixelated, while others are fine. for example donkey kong country returns is unplayable on the 2ds.
personally if i didn't have a 2ds yet, i'd spend double and get a new 2ds. way better in every regard

At this point you can get a refurbished new 2ds xl from Nintendo for $100, so unless you're strapped for cash or prefer the old 2ds design you might consider going that route

buy a 2ds and hack it.
maybe get a good 32 gb sd card.
with this you can pirate any game you want for it, run gba natively and nes games.
it doesn't take that long if you follow the guides correctly

>comfiest
>bing bing wahoo nigger never held vita

comfiest that actually has more than 5 games you want to play

i have a hacked 3DS and a bunch of .gba roms, how the fuck do i play them on my 3DS?

Attached: choose_wisely.jpg (1024x923, 103K)

Attached: 60F47799-8703-4872-817E-54BB1BD4172B.jpg (1497x5350, 3.32M)

you can either use the mgba 3ds build or convert them to .cia and install them with FBI.

Kid Icarus Uprising is an absolute must have for the system. Not too sure if a 2DS would make it uncomfortable to play though, I've never held one before.

Attached: 1543190224564.gif (249x219, 1.88M)

based, thank you

play Etrian Odyssey

They all have the same resolution, so you're a dumb faggot retard if you think they look different. If anything, the bigger 2ds xl looks more pixelated because it's a larger screen with the same resolution.

I’m clinically retarded and I figured it out. You can do it user. Not as easy as hacking a psp go though.

if you can read, then its easy as shit. just make sure you have an sd card with a lot of gigs on it, i have one thats 16 gigs and i was able to get about 20 free games with it.

B

Does the card need to be totally blank? I have a 32gig will a couple games I bought from the Eshop on it.

Trio of Towns
Etrian Odyssey 4/Nexus
Strange Journey Redux

any Zelda game
ace combat