What sort of pretentious horseshit is this?

What sort of pretentious horseshit is this?

Attached: Untitled.png (1658x866, 952K)

Famous Canadian Le English dialect.

What's the problem here? Do Canadians not speak English?

I assume it's because it's Canadian English and not American or British English.

I don't see what's wrong with it.

LMFAO are Euros really this fragile? America has more English speakers than Europe. But okay, make a thread.

If I had to guess the creator is Canadian. Yeah I think not having the actual flag of the country where the language came from is stupid but that’s North Americans for you, they think they’re the centre of the world. It’s like when the Spanish language option is represented by a Mexican flag.

>that’s North Americans for you, they think they’re the centre of the world
Canadians don't think that, they hate their own country.

It's because they want your white whigger culture to die

what subtle difference does canadian have over american or british.

Characters go "eh?" at the end of sentences randomly.

absolutely this

Attached: 1562220922742.png (3512x4192, 1.75M)

Attached: Capture.png (729x696, 54K)

I am wondering if there is some hidden message about Celeste climbing the mountain -> transition into a woman or something like that

Weirdo

are you sure? seems like a midwestern region kind of thing. i never hear people from west coast say vancouver use it.

>a fucking leaf

Nah, it's about depression.

We have an actual idiot in office and he never gets called out for in publically or in the media because he's a lefty. Americunts have Trump but at least he's somehow doing a better job than this idiot. God I can't stand him. At least Trump has a back bone and is attempting to stop the flood of refugees ruining the country. I just want my country back and this man is ruining everything. Makes me sad Canada bros...

Attached: 256px-Justin_Trudeau_APEC_2015.jpg (256x411, 24K)

Makes sense, Australian English is also a mishmash of yank and brit spellings along with bits of unique slang. Honestly given how English is the de-facto international language for a lot of shit like business, I don't give a fuck what flag it's next to in the options of some random game.

how the fuck would you get that
she's already a woman and even if she wasn't that is still such a retarded theory

Attached: 789879.png (500x451, 171K)

This but unironically

Attached: 1354842960458.png (922x882, 225K)

What would Australia be?

>hlm2 included an option to disable rape scene because triggered faggots
>no option to disable all the abortion faggotry out of decency

>English (Terrifying)

A celeste thread gets made and it's a low tier bait thread
I know there's nothing to talk about with it but why make this

Wait what the fuck do Americans call parkades? And how do you book off if you can't "book off"?

>English (dn ǝpis ʇɥƃiɹ)

English (Inebriated)

A multi-storey car park or parking garage. And it's not just the yanks, all the rest of us English-speaking countries call it one or the other. And you "book off" by just going on a fucking holiday.

You absolute fucking twat, at least the Americans earned their slang being recognisable by becoming a superpower, your dumb names for shit will never be true.

Imagine paying for an pro abortion + pro race mixing game

English (Confined)

Nah it's about abortion

>paying

Attached: 1557399776490.png (976x658, 283K)

based Canadians making the rest of the anglosphere seethe

English (Extremely simplified Chinese)

>just going on a fucking holiday.
Taking a holiday and booking time off are different things.

then Canadian would be English (Chinese)

So it's rather common in menus like that to see multiple English options
represented by several different flags, almost always an American and then British one and in this case a Canadian one. Apparently you're too busy being obsessed to realize that nobody in North America thinks that English originated in Canada.

Does that option just add ey? to the end of every sentence?

I got my copy FREE! on the Epic Games Store™ and you can too RIGHT NOW!!!

You don't book time off, you take time off. We don't ask, you bootlicking maple faggot.

roasted

Can anyone tell me what the words in the image say? I don't speak maple syrup

The game was developed and set in Canada

the language wasn't

how do you feel about english language options represented by the US flag?