How do you guys play your 3ds in public without getting bullied by chads

how do you guys play your 3ds in public without getting bullied by chads

Attached: download.jpg (236x213, 7K)

i used to be trolled but i found out a way to stop it. i do all kinds of stupid and gay shit. they cant troll vou if you dress up as a girl and kiss them, i dont like doing it but it works

>playing 3DS in public

Attached: https_%2F%2Fimages.forbes.com%2Fmedia%2F2010%2F04%2F12%2F0412_adrian-veidt_280x340.jpg (960x1166, 106K)

you simply dab on them and say "yup, I'm thinkin' based" and leave

Attached: 1536234204923.gif (554x400, 120K)

cute

Most people are too busy on their phones to notice me playing on my 3ds. Also most people don't regonize the 2ds XL that I use.

i AM achad

By being the chad.

Wear one of those autism helmets.

By being a pretty attractive guy and also maitaining my posture while i play

Spread your legs out while sitting. Let your testicles rest on the bench or wherever you’re sitting

Well I don’t live in Burgerland I live in a first world country where people mind their own business

I make sure my open carry is in full sight "in case bowser shows up" that plus incellooksmaxing keeps them at bay.

Don't look like a low T faggot with a pube beard, fat gut, and man tits

use the 3ds emulator on android.
there you go
unless you are in school (like middle school to high school) you shouldn't bring a handled outside. If you want to play Nintendo games on the go then just use emulators.

I used to play it during breaks but some guys always pester me wanting to play mario kart and shit so now I just tell them I didn’t bring it and just watch things on my phone.

I always wear a hoodie so I just pause the game and shove it in the pocket when I see people around. If someone makes eye contact with me I'll put my hood up and fast walk away. Pretty annoying but I haven't dealt with a Chad since.

How dows that work for you?

I'm 6"4 and well build(not really that muscular but naturally broad shoulders make me seem way more muscular than I am) and I feel that everytime I'd play on the train for example, would just enable some betas to approach me.

I love the feeling when I get a look or glance from ugly guys or girls, knowing they wouldn't approach me(I'd shut them down if they did anyway.)
I don't want them to think I'm approachable because I bing bing wahoo in public.

Be chad

Having neon and pastel colors just screams “look! pay attention to what I’m doing!”
I wish the Switch lite came in all black.

Attached: EBB2865A-7AFD-497D-B3C3-F7CC8FC8A565.jpg (554x554, 13K)

By living in a country where people don't interact with strangers.

You don't play 3ds's in public anymore, your bait is outdated. Nowadays people only play their Switches in public