This no-name maltese speedrunner with a bald gnome beat every tryhard pro player with several hours in the lead

>this no-name maltese speedrunner with a bald gnome beat every tryhard pro player with several hours in the lead
>highest viewership of any solo channel on twitch ever
>got literally thousands of dollars out of it
Live to win, user.

Attached: jokerd.jpg (585x653, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-classic-realms-listed-by-data-center-updated-8-27-19/250875
youtu.be/1EKTw50Uf8M?t=21
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Siege_of_Malta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Till I die

He still is a loser as he is from a shithole country

Attached: china.jpg (570x427, 23K)

>>highest viewership of any solo channel on twitch ever
How many viewers did he get?

He's a loser with a million dollars now
347k+ when he dinged.

No amount of money can erase the stain that is your birth

You sound like a faggot.

He is swedish tho and the whole Malta thing is a meme.

Not that Sweden is any less of a shithole , just setting the record straight.

>NA subhuman mad that his region couldn't nab world first

>speedrunning
>a game which existed because people had enough of what streamers and speedautists created.
full circle baby

till the light dies in your eyes

so still a loser

Keep telling yourself this

>347k+ when he dinged.
damn. the hype is real

>highest viewership
Both Tyler1 and Drdisrespect had over 400 k viewers at one point

sure thing mr bezos

/played of 3 days 7 hours

>best country on earth is a shithole

”Method” is a professional raiding guild in the popular MMORPG “World of Warcraft”. Under the guidance of guild master Scott “Sco” McMillan the guild has come to be revered by many as the most accomplished guild of all time with several noteworthy achievements under its belt such as multiple world firsts, high ranking PvP teams and losing the Classic 60 race to a bald Maltese gnome.

WHAT'S HIS NAME

Attached: 1567186981267.png (1045x597, 536K)

How will they ever recover?

Why would he be a millionaire? you don't get money from viewers on Twitch, you get money from subs

He also tried to delete the character right after, but people spammed him with mail which prevents him from doing so.

>Blizz didn't even congratulate him
I hate this company so much

Method had a million dollar pot on the race to 60.

>347k+ when he dinged

that's not the highest viewership of any solo channel

Method sponsors will pay the first 60 one million dollarydoos.

yeah, if he really was world first, they should have done it. but some PR wanker probably thought it could look like them encouraging speed running which is BAAAAAD.

He cheated.

I mean, true. Even so, Jokerd went from a couple of hundred viewers to that, he didn't have any presence to propel him beforehand.

>already maxed levels
what a horribly casual game

Well, did they actually give him the money?

seeing his twitch statistics, more like a couple dozen

World's first? 15 years late there.

based

Attached: a065ab79613ece996700d01b52f6b63e.jpg (2559x1355, 540K)

Attached: gnome vs method.png (1579x603, 191K)

World of Warcraft Classic, a Legion Client throwback, not the old game.

He was a fucking dumbass, closed his stream on 350k viewers and didn't milk every sub and donation out of it.

Because he isn't really the first.

because he isn't a soulless streamer personality

How many trench coats or dusters do you own?

>muh streamer values
i bet he is kicking himself over it. this was a once in a lifetime opportunity for him

DIdh e fucking delete his character once he reached lvl 60?
HOLY FUCK BRO , GNOMES ARE FUCKING BASED

just kinda, though that was the time he did his parade and tried to delete his character. By the end the viewers were already bleeding but it was still on the 200ks.
Either way he already made a name for himself, people are going to come back.

Will they honor that I wonder

And closed the stream

he tried to, but he had mail, then everyone on twitch broke his mailbox
he's playing right now anyway, trying to grind for an epic mount

t. achmed

Attached: file.png (480x360, 179K)

Five curses and a spite live in each Gnome, this truth can't be ignored.

seethe

Not everyone thinks like a jew

Then they should have congratulate whoever was the first.
They always do that for their trash "esport" team with their shitty raids

Not yet.
But he still got a few hundred twitch primes, maybe a couple thousand. So that's still a lot of money.

typical american

Attached: 1562749611007.png (376x309, 118K)

>not everyone needs money to eat
kill all richfags

Doubt it. The bald gnome used the power of sharding to refresh maps which is the first time anyone has done that in a vanilla/classic server (since its Blizzard server exclusive). Wonder if people are going to start arguing that it wasn't a legit 60 grind.

agreed

Not really, if he doesnt sell himself out isntantly he can probably build a stream that he could milk for years

>he doesnt know how twitch works
Subs are not the only form of income, it's just (arguably) the most consistent. That doesnt include ads, sponsorships, or bounties.

>classic was 15 years ago

Genius.

doesn't matter
now listen

>Wonder if people are going to start arguing that it wasn't a legit 60 grind.
But Method having a corporate sponsor and pooling resources over an entire guild is?

>solo
>was account sharing with his brother to level faster.
Yeah first two man world first is more like it.

Attached: 1567190582874.gif (498x413, 2.3M)

that was a joke you mongoloid

Lol yeah ok fag

Method already acknowledged him as World First. Just because he used the mechanics of the game intelligently, once he realized them, doesn't exclude him. If Blizzard hated it, they'd have banned him already like with the Saronite Bomb shit back in Wrath.

He had a bigger IQ than his competition and switched up his strategy once he realized the trick, and when gankers came trying to slow him down.

Attached: gnomed.png (619x776, 484K)

>tryhard pro player with several hours in the lead
he's more tryhard than those "tryhard pro players" though
literally has world first on private servers and years of preparation

Hi Sco

I just don't understand how nobody saw this coming. Its literally the same shit on retail servers when people were hunting rares and WQ's. Did nobody else think of clearing entire maps then refreshing them by joining someone elses party?

Blizzard said that Classic is the vanilla experience so that means layers are part of the vanilla experience i glad he used the layer shit just to show to everyone how fucked it's

Hey, he doesn't call himself a pro and run around with marketing and sponsors.

He started using it at 56. At that time, Method was 40. He was well ahead before layering shit even occurred.

>winning the monaco grand prix is meaningless since that race was already won 90 years ago.

Look at this iq subhuman nigger. He's probably living on a nice place now and drowning in pussy, particularly midge pussy. What a pathetic post.

method is a multi million dollar company that has people doing research on the best tactics and buys out anyone who is better than them at the game
they also tried to get him banned and hired people to try to gank him

he tried but the entire playerbase started to sending him mails so he couldn't and the mail box got bugged because soo many mails

>redditmedia
>don't getting the brother ricardo joke
>method shill
yeah I think this is cringe and bluepilled

>hired people to try to gank him
proof?

China doesn’t count

Fake news

Why did he want to do that

I'm not sure if hired or just stupid loyalty, but there is a clip of players ganking him in a big group.

You don’t understand he’s Maltese not a filthy kike like yourself. Also his autism drove him to be first not trying to make himself a streamfag

Who calls someone sco? Are they that lazy and a complete spastic?

He's currently streaming his 1-60 run at 2x speed

yikes I see diabetes in his future

I CUT MYSELF TODAY

> Ninja + Drake = 615k+
> D OMEGALUL C = 388k+
So bald gnome got just third place beating tyler1

he only did that in the last levels, the first 50 he leveled normally

still, Method thought that grabbing three warriors with whirling axes and spamming SM was gonna be faster

This was a one-time gimmick for him. Based on what I watched, he wasn't all that interesting of a person, only your typical twitch memer. There is zero chance he will receive even a margin of the popularity of this for longer than 2 weeks. Maybe people will come back for World First lvl 70 in a couple of years?

oh wait. tyler1 topped at 380k+ so bald gnome fourth beating only Faker with 244k+

>didn't even read the meme right

He's a skilled athlete there's nothing saying he cant do similar stunts in other games.

Thing is that he already was fast on pservers to begin with. Even without exploiting layers he still would be levels ahead due to power of weaponized autism

shroud is rather boring and he still gets 5 figure viewers

Sweden lost that title long ago when it started importing shitskins en masse and is now a pisslamic caliphate.

>Twitch
>Where they ban all the real entertainers

No surprise, watch dlive.tv/mrbtfo for good streams, he even started WoW streaming on his days off.

Attached: Orc_Korean_Commercial_Cinematic.JPG.jpg (372x252, 15K)

When he was around 50 and started using layering, Method was at 40, so it wasn't like he was ever behind. IIRC he said that he could've hit 60 at that point if he had figured out the layering beforehand.

Thats what i want to point out. he was extremly fast compared to the others from the start, so even without layering he could still make it

t. mrbtfo

How come Method's players isn't banned?
That guy that went around moving their characters to prevent them from being logged out while the account owner was sleeping, it was clearly recorded.
How is that now account sharing?

Not surprised he's so obnoxious

> look dude i'm the only level 8, no one else is level 8!
> repeat same sentence 10 times

>manlytears started streaming wow
why would anyone want to watch this? the dude is only funny when he's harrassing retards, wow doesn't have voice chat and i doubt he's even got the brain cells to pvp

I remember tyler peaking at 420k~, but everyone reported it lower

Thats his character name retard

Guys I need some help choosing my server from the Chicago datacenter (LA gives me shit latency to my shit country: us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-classic-realms-listed-by-data-center-updated-8-27-19/250875

I know Herod is the biggest one but the queues are still insane, on the other hand I don't want to stay on a server that'll be dead in 2 months.

grob or whitemane
most Yea Forums doods are whitemane

I know but they're both from the LA datacenter and give me shit ping (hence my post with the Chicago list), so I need to pick another one.

>pumped to play
>10k queue
>by the time i get in i lose half the motivation to play
>dont want to switch since level 20+ already
i guess il come back in a few weeks, cya

t.mutt

So how important was the overall Classic Community in this mans journey to 60?

He was going to sleep 6 hours just before the end, but having 100k viewers made him do 4

install remote desktop on your phone and queue before you get home from work
if you dont have a job then just fucking wake up earlier

but that was the Twitch Community, not the Classic Community

then i guess just stick to off peak hours or do this

malta isn't even bad. you sound like a retard

Alright then, then I guess Herod is the only choice after all lol, ty user.

not being a soulless sellout only increases his stock you realize that right? that's why he had so many views in the first place

>World's First Level 60 in WoW Classic
>in 2019

The real Champ was the first ever Level 60 back in 2006, whatever his name was.

>2006

>that Method viewer drop
kek

>Gets to rank 60
>Becomes world first
>Immediately deletes his character
I can't imagine a worse fate than being an MMO speedrunner. Holy fucking shit.

Also anybody got Twitch clips of all these losers reacting to losing the world first to a bald gnome?

There's a country named fucking Malta? What the fuck is wrong with euro naming?

Mald-a

What happened with the gankers? I assumed he wasted them since he out leveled everyone. Also how did he switch his strategy up?

he started switching layers by jumping into groups to respawn packs of mobs faster, but also to void gankers (which he often killed unless they were a group of dozen)

>yurocucks literally name their countries after candy
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Asmongold BTFO

>got literally thousands of dollars out of it
How? If he was no-name I doubt he was sponsored to do it. Where did he get thousands of dollars from?

The double. Body armor. Two quick ones.

Why would anyone watch anyone stream, kill yourself.

He absolutely fucking trashed the big streamer competition, they knew well in advance that they were doomed. He was level 56/57 when Method was still in their early 40s

Donations, brainlet
Also adsense or whatever the twitch ad views are called
Subscriptions

The real brainlets are the clowns paying money to twitch streamers. I'm glad I'm as far away from this culture as possible.

>Gets lv 60 even with sleep and a few breaks while grinding
So was poopsocking just a big meme this whole time?

I havent followed or cared about wow for almost a decade, but how did he do it?i dont recall anyone in vanilla hitting 60 in 4 days back in the day. Did he find some exploit or something?

Yes, people who poopsock aren't true gamers, just diaper fetishists. Gamers get 6-8 hours of sleep and stay well hydrated at all times.

People didnt understand the game for shit in vanilla. He was a private server player who spent more time playing vanilla and understood how to optimize it, which people who leveled to 60 in actual classic never did.

Was just effective at pulling mass mobs and killing them, later in his 50's he used layering for 0 zero downtime on respawns.
Also experience from playing on private server.

patch 1.12 exp rates, exploited layering system, playing on a PC that has a SSD

the layering trick was cute but he already had a massive lead at that point and it was mostly done to avoid gankers.

A guy i know has 2000 viewers most of the time and he makes a living playing world of warships. Imagine what you can do with the viewers Jokerd has?

Quick rundown on that layering thingy?

>he's a /biz/ poster
kek

Optimized build, approach, much better internet and computer performance.

one of us

Attached: lMQseF3.jpg (544x551, 113K)

If you played other mmos, they use multiple instances of same are to avoid overpopulation.
Vanilla did not have that, but they introduced it in classic.

>internet and computer performance.
Does that even matter that much? I can see it fixing you an edge over the completion maybe with a level or two all around, but from what I hear, he was already styling on everyone else with ~15 levels above

>playing biz memes on twitch stream
is he real deal ?

Probably. There's a shitload of Swedes on Yea Forums.

I have a massive collection myself. I can't really say it improves my gaming skills though, nor my endurance.

Attached: add (10).jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

Back in the day you might spend an entire evening DCing every 20 minutes, getting killed corpse running etc.

THE GOOD DOCTOR HAS TO PAY

Yes, poopsockers are in poor health and lose focus easily.

youtu.be/1EKTw50Uf8M?t=21
WELL-COORDINATED AND HEAVILY PRACTICED METHOD TEAM IN A VEGAS SUITE BEATEN BY A BALD MALTESE GNOME SOLO GRINDING

murica education at it again

LAUGHING AT METHOD ETERNALLY

Attached: AHAHAHAHA HEDGEHOG.gif (400x306, 1.95M)

Is he a shitskin

Unironically for the joker meme
>get world first 60
>instantly delete
Music plays

It wasn't from the blizzard approved list of streamers is why.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Siege_of_Malta

I'm almost positive he's not Maltese, he sounds Scandinavian

someone said he was saying shit in swedish occasionally.

it's in his twitch.tv FAQ, he's from malta

>malta
OH NONONONONO

Attached: FOREIGN201707130920000187050590586.jpg (900x606, 55K)

get back to leveling sco you bitter cunt

Salam aleakum brother.

Inshallah fellow Europeans

>Meanwhile, in Mississippi

It’s a small island in the Mediterranean and it’s famous for being the first victory the euros had over the ottoman Turks.

I never saw it go above 400k

>SEETHING Amerikeks itt

Attached: 1536877894317.png (1443x1050, 1.63M)

How can he be the first when someone else did it back in 2004?

OH SAY CAN'T YOU SHART
WHEN YOU SHOOT A WAL-MART

because this is WoW Classic, a recreation of Vanilla.

based gnome

Lookin good Jokerd!

Post yfw german furries become the face of wow raiding after method's demise.

Maltese is just Arabic with italian loanwords thrown in

>bald manlet beats autistic streamer with 5 people rotating the same account

very based

Hes not a gnelf...
Hes not a gnoblin....
Hes a gnome.. and youve been gnomed!

Somehow the gankers started showing up when Method was told pf him

>patch 1.12 exp rates
Every time. Every fucking time you stupid fucking niggers crawl out of the woodwork whining about 1.12 talents, 1.12 quests, 1.12 items, 1.12 honor system, 1.12 panda fucking death knights. It's not 1.12, you retard. Your class wasn't revamped in 1.12. 1.12 wasn't the TBC prepatch. 1.12 added jack shit, and it sure as fuck isn't an exp revamp that didn't happen until after fucking TBC came out.

>making literal thousands by being fast in a game
Nice