Attached: ryu run.gif (256x256, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcwSKSy-nIY
youtube.com/watch?v=qv0TSofXC1w
youtu.be/_rkaiKYEkDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4jaIUlz-wNU
youtube.com/watch?v=f5PCpVdTI_I
youtube.com/watch?v=XvUTl-wbyn0
nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/warriors_orochi_4_ultimate_adds_new_characters_storylines_and_more
youtube.com/watch?v=igcx_S9j1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=kvIIK6qJahg
youtube.com/watch?v=3YUTDo2SeAY
youtube.com/watch?v=wqLwc1mBgt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me solid eveidence as to why I should believe he’s in

youtube.com/watch?v=JcwSKSy-nIY
>inb4 literally who
He sure as hell seems more credible than virginben and that "female character" user

Yeah literally who what’s his track record, if he’s so credible

>2 roys
>2 ryus

Attached: big_1479254007_image.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Kasumifags on suicide watch

Well...
>Tecmo-Koei owns Ninja Gaiden
>KT/TK made Samurai Warriors for Wii
>bunch of Tecmo games on NES service
>Nintendo basically co-owns Fatal Frame
>dead or alive on 3DS

Ryu is a classic toon. Would have the Black series alternate costumes. Could probably add a Kasumi or Ayane echo.

>Made Metroid Other M and defined 3D/2D Metroid
>Nintendo published Ninja Gaiden 3 for Wii U
>was hyper supportive of NG For Nintendo DS
>did Hyrule Warriors

youtube.com/watch?v=qv0TSofXC1w
Best OST

>2 marths
>2 marios

Attached: 1561379760790.jpg (1947x1120, 239K)

So they’ll call him “Hayabusa” in game? “Ryu Hayabusa” seems too long and “Ryu” would obviously cause confusion

>seems more reliable than the guy who hasn't gotten a single character wrong yet
Huh?

>Ken
>Incineroar
>Isabelle
>fucking Piranha Plant

yeah, he's in

3. There's Mario Mario and Luigi Mario.

When?

Attached: 6K79ZX7.gif (100x100, 3K)

>>sure as hell
>>seems
>i believe this man because i like want him to be correct
These are reasons he's possible, but it's speculation, not evidence. Evidence would be something found in a datamine, as a better example.
There's 4 Marths, but the issue here isn't that they have the same moves; their names are different.

Attached: 1564411544212.jpg (715x536, 305K)

>Isabelle, Ken, Incineroar, and Marx as a boss in fucking August and he actually leaked Piranha Plant
versus
>muh Minecraft content and SE will get the first DLC character
Yeah he’s more reliable.

would be cool if the ryu hayabusa and doomguy meme ended up being true

Hero and Joker were being worked on at the same time.
Minecraft content was never said to definitely be a character.
Remember that Vergeben also leaked those characters (besides Plant, but then you also
have to count everyone the other guy missed).

I don't want to be that guy but anyone could have predicted 3 of those
>>Ken
After Richter opened the gates for 3rd party echoes, Shadow and Ken came up a lot.
>>Incineroar
Obligatory pokemon rep. You remember the shitposting.
>>Isabelle
Animal Crossing is also a very popular Ninty IP and she has practically been the face of the series for the past 5 years.
I'll take a source on Plant though.
>papagenos has never made a false prediction
versus
>i'm going to ignore everything verge was right about

Ryu Hayabusa is shorter than Rosalina & Luma.

Vergeben said DK wouldn't get a rep, didn't say anything about Daisy or Richter and said Isabelle would be an echo.

Wasn't the DK thing a meme pushed by that other leaker? I remember he never really trusted that source fully atleast.
Overlooking characters doesn't equal being wrong, and most people thought Isabelle was an echo when she was revealed, you overestomate how much information leaker sources have access to.

YOU FUCKING SMASHNIGGERS JIZZ FOR BRAINS AND CUMSKULLS RUINED THIS FUCKING BOARD
FUCK SMASHNIGGER THREADS
FUCK CUMSKULLS
FUCK THE MODS ON THIS SITE
FUCK GOOKMOOT AND FUCK THAT MASCOT NAMED YOTSUBA
FUCK Yea Forums AND 4CHANNEL
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK SPICS
FUCK CHINKS AND GOOKS
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FUCK YOU OP FOR BRINGING MORE SMASH AUTISM INTO THIS COMMUNITY
FUCK YOU SMASHNIGGERS
FUCK NINTENDO AND FUCK THE NINTENDO SWITCH
PLAYSTATION PC AND XBOX IS BETTER THAN THIS FILTHY GARBAGE
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
14/88 THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN
HEIL HITLER AND FUCK COMMIES
HITLER WAS RIGHT
NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS
I PIRATED FALLOUT 76 SKYRIM AND FO4
TODD IS A FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE
RESETERA IS THE BETTER SITE
REDDIT IS EVEN BETTER THAN THIS GARBAGE
FUCKING DIE OP
FUCK SMASHNIGGERS

Attached: 1DE4ECBD-7B4F-41EA-BA81-3E238A44AD31.jpg (1024x963, 111K)

>Anime Swordsman #17

I sure love playing against a random AI and having a 36% chance of getting a generic anime swordsman.

>didn't even click the video
>was already hearing this exact track just from seeing the link

Attached: 1351894085796.jpg (769x754, 197K)

Ayane and Kasumi are a bit too different to work as echoes. Hayate maybe?

prefer strider but we have a capcom exclusive

>Ninja Man from grabby game and slashy game
>Anime

imagine gava as a boss. poor kids would be shitting their pants.

Attached: Wiki-background.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

>Ninja aren't anime

What the fuck am I reading

Attached: ninja-scroll-cover.png (816x860, 995K)

Have you seen him without his mask? He is a very pretty anime boy

Attached: b26d721210265bedce1c41f51952adba (1).jpg (557x322, 21K)

You do know that ninja were real back in feudal Japan, right?

My one thought is that tecmo said they wanted kasumi if anybody. Maybe sakurai asked for ryu and he has enough influence to get him, but I would not be surprised if kasumi appears in some capacity. Isn't she also a part of the Ninja gaiden games?

What would Ryu Hayabusa's reveal trailer be like? Will it be a sequel to Simon's & Richter's trailer if we are going by trailer theory's logic? I personally think that would most likely happen.
In the next Smash or Fighter Pass #2.

>
>These are reasons he's possible, but it's speculation, not evidence. Evidence would be something found in a datamine, as a better example.

We still have the name Jane from the data mine that has been unattached to anybody, and all we know is that it has something to do with a ponytail. Kasumi is part of the Ninja gaiden games so maybe it's her or some sort of a weird joint venture where you play as Hayabusa and she's part of his moveset. Also, wasn't there a new name that popped up in the datamine or am I crazy? I know that banjo goes by Spiral and both joker and hero were confirmed to be Jack and brave respectively

Maybe they’ll have greninja and shirk charge and jump at each other in a field before Ryu intervenes

I mean , we already have two "Roy"s In the roster, so really, i could see it going either way

Attached: 281.jpg (540x540, 41K)

Kasumi is Dead or Alive, not Ninja Gaiden. Hayabusa sometimes shows up in DOA games but thats about it.

I would be down for something like duck Hunt where we get the original NES intro but it then turns into a modern 3D render where he fights other characters. Imagine basically the NES game intro, but instead of slashing another ninja it's somebody like Greninja or Sheik. Then instead of the title screen popping up it burst into the Smash Brothers cross Ninja gaiden logo or some sort of a full trailer and gameplay. That to me would be perfect.

youtu.be/_rkaiKYEkDQ

Plant was leaked by that Reddit playtester guy way before, nothing this leaker has said is actually his

That was just the director of DOA saying he wants his waifu in Smash. He's not even the head of Team Ninja, let alone Koei Tecmo, so his opinion doesn't mean shit.

Actually she pops up in the more recent games and is playable in the Wii u one. You're right she is the main character from Dead or alive oh, but she has connections to Hayabusa outside those games

Attached: NG3RE_-_Kasumi_Render.png (509x841, 274K)

DOA and NG are the same universe. It's essentially the fighting game and the action game of the same thing at this point. The characters, plot and locations often carry over.

Did they fuck?

No one even likes Kasumi anymore. The DoA4 days are long over.

>more NES shit
FUCK THAT!!!! 80s kids don’t give a shit about vidya anymore, 90s kids are the real money makers now.

Considering hero, it would be a very sakurai thing to give us kasumi as an ALT costume. I know a lot of you don't want to go down this path and I keep having people say I'm wrong, but that ponytail Jane thing has to mean something. It can't just be a red herring because everything else from the datamines back then has come true

More like 80's kids want shit like the Rescue Rangers of Scrooge McDuck in.

yeah but what did he "predict" wrong? If he's just throwing shit out and some of it happens to be right but more is wrong, why listen to anything he says

I actually really like Kasumi, so I'm fine with her being in. I just don't see how she'd work over Hayabusa's moveset. Her attacks are just too different in both DOA and NG. In a perfect world, we'd get a Kasumi and Hayabusa tag team, like in DOA, and you can swap between them. Kasumi can do quick attacks and Hayabusa has strong launchers. Have that be the character's unique gimmick.

Ninja Gaiden Black is just as important as NES Gaiden, arguably more so.
The fact that NG defined two eras of vidya is so cool, what a deserving pick

You got Banjo.

PapaGenos? A lot of shit he’s gotten wrong. Shifty? 100% Flawless track record. Nothing wrong so far.

This seems really odd though. Why did these sources completely disappear until now without leaking Banjo, Joker, Hero, or any new modes? Shifty isn’t the leaker, his 2-3 sources are.

>but I would not be surprised if kasumi appears in some capacity
A Kasumi spirit battle would be neat along with two DOA other girls being in Ryu Hayabusa's spirit battle collection. That and a Kasumi Mii costume would be a nice addition.
Maybe a possessed sheik & a possessed greninja fighting Simon and Ryu Hayabusa jumps in, saving Simon before the final blow.
That would be perfect but didn't Soccerguy said recently that he's on a tight budget for the last two fighters or something like that?

NINJA GAIDEN
NO SENSE IN HIDIN'
I AIN'T LYIN'
ANNIHILATIN' YOU ALL

Remember PapaGenos isn't a leaker, he just covers every notable leak on his channel.

So are schoolgirls. Your point?

NIN
JA

GAI
DEN

HAI

Attached: asd.png (182x169, 66K)

>says he knew about Ryu in April
>despite knowing nothing about Banjo and Hero who were worked on at that time

I hate how being on the NES became a free Smash pass.

Attached: ganon.png (440x537, 19K)

>Sakurai's meme pick
>East and West rosterfaggotry
>Suddenly Chad Force One
Too good to be true

He also leaked Marx as a boss

NG has more to its legacy than NES games

In before they only told him “Ryu’s in Smash” and he got the wrong one

Attached: 876FD681-8395-450C-BB51-DBC92B436DC0.gif (220x274, 302K)

Where's Hayabusa's bouncy hat?

But this is all base game stuff. Virginben got pretty much everything with base right too but has no track record with DLC.

This.
Fuck Smashniggers.

Me too. It'll be interesting to finally have a smash character who fights with a sword. It would be nice if when you used his down special, he would counter any attacks that hit him. That would be cool.

At least Ninja Gaiden is basically the last big NES game they could add. Everything else is bottom of the barrel now.

If it wasn't for the NES game absolutely no one would care

Keep on denying it luv. It's inevitable.

Attached: smug tracer.png (477x524, 423K)

You're going to get BTFO, you know that, right?

There is a move where you knock an enemy back while guarding, but Ninja Gaiden isn't really a counter game at all.

No. Not really.
Ninja Gaiden Black is arguably even more important than the NES games.

Jane is cut content you retard
Also we don't know banjo's name yet, fuck off

based, is my most wanted since snake got back and simon got in.
The only ones left would be ryu hayabusa, bubble bobble and blaster master guy and we have the complete family.

>Toon
Wtf

not the same, they are clearly diferent characters, but anyone who doesnt know ryu hayabusa and ryu would think they are the same character but with different clothes.

In what universe is a martial artist and a ninja similar? They don't even act similar in any way and most people know the HADOKEN by osmosis.

I am calling it now boys and girls! The Hitagi leak was secretly correct this whole time!!! He just did a little blunder and mistook the Microsoft rep for Steve!
but if not then aren't I being the big stilly goose/spoiler]

Attached: fleegle-the-banana-splits-23.2.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Anyone who doesn't know SF Ryu and is unable able to distinguish him from NG Ryu is already confused by 70% of the cast, so who gives a shit?

nigga ninjutsu is a martial art, your are thinking in kung fu which is the inspiration for ninjutsu but using farmer tools as weapons.

>One is a karate dude with a red headband, white gi, moves somewhat slowly and has specific button commands for specials
>Other is a ninja who aatacks fast, has a black or blue outfit, uses a sword and is really agile

>DURRR PEOPLE WOULD CONFUSE THEM

Attached: 1564106131993.jpg (893x446, 221K)

underrated

fuck off burguer.

my man, normalfags think rosalina is the frozen chick and rob is wall-e.

Capcom has too many Ryus.

As if having him as "Ryu Hayabusa" or just Hayabusa wasn't an option.

Attached: BoF_Ryu_Artwork.png (1103x1305, 2.58M)

Where are these leaks?

It's gonna be like Bowser Jr. and the announcer will say it like SF Ryu and awkwardly pause before saying his last name.

His ass
>heard about ryu in april when he wasn't even in development yet

The lack of movement in the upper body triggers me

He's trained his body perfectly.

Truly he is a master of his craft

Please god let this be true then #5 could be either doomguy or crash and id be fine with it

Yknow one of those could be #4 too right

According to shifty ryu will be #4

For all we know he could be full of shit
Just because some eceleb said so doesn't immediately confirm it

>Papagenos
Do people take him seriously after the "leakbait" shit with Incineroar?

>Select SF Ryu
>Announcer says "Ryu!"
>Select Ninja Gaiden Ryu
>Announcer says "RI U"

Attached: 1485012013113.jpg (706x706, 61K)

Not saying its a confirmation but if we’re going by this leak of ryu being the next one i’d want it to be true and then doomguy or crash would be fine for #5

>Marx
Proof he did leak that shit?

He doesn't make the leaks. He just talks about them. He's pretty much just a Smash leak news channel.

Doesn't Ryu/Hiryu mean 'dragon'? I'm willing to give BoF a pass for having so many.

That was an assumption he made after his MS source said he believed the Grinch leak (because of Banjo) but was confused about the absence of Incineroar. Turns out that source was probably legit. I think the funniest part about that is how the source immediately assumed the leak was true just because of Banjo, like no one would ever think of adding Banjo to the game before them.

Or just leave it at Hayabusa or say Ryu Hayabusa. Not that hard.

fuck off

>The Starling pic refers to Ryu Hayabusa
Oh shit

Did he explicitly say he didnt know or just chose not to tell?

How

I like Ryu but I would like Ryu even more if we didn't already have a couple Ninja in the game

Birds are NES Ninja Gaiden's most hated enemies and Falcons prey on starlings

Could be an on/off leaker who just came back

I told you all, Monster Hunter will be the last DLC fighter. The most expected characters and most "disappointing" ones are usually saved for last. Also MH Switch will probably be revealed in the next direct with MH Smash reveal being in the direct after that one like with Dragon Quest 11S.

Attached: here's your dlc bro.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Cut greninja and sheik, fine with me

>unironically wanting two more anime swordsmen
I’m so glad you have no authority

We have 2 in the game currently. And both of them sucks.

I'm just expecting the most realistic scenario, and not unrealistic shit like Doom, RE, and Undertale.

Falcons prey on literally every bird to ever exist, the leaker said the type of bird was important

But didn't Sabi say the Starling wasn't related to Smash and she received it from a different source from the crab, puzzle witch and bear and bird pictures?

This animation is going to look weird in 3D

>Monster Hunter
>Realistic senario

Attached: 1559678741192.png (497x411, 311K)

>Roy
>Marth
>Lucina
>Roy
>Chrom
>Robin
>Hero

I feel like anything else is kind of stretching for “generic anime swordsman”

cope

Attached: OH NO NO NO ROSTERKEKS BTFO'D.png (1280x720, 627K)

Doom and Undertale I get, but RE is huge and Japanese enough to be a viable candidate.

Wouldn’t MH have been the first DLC then and not the fourth or fifth? Since Rathalos is in and all, theoretically a MH rep would’ve been developed alongside the base game. Why wait nearly a whole year for something so anti-hype?

>Smash remixes this
>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>DOKDOKDOK
>[PAN FLUTE INTENSIFIES]
>REV UP THOSE GUITARS
YES I WANT IT

>Blaster Master Zero 2 came out in recent
>Anime as fuck
>Gun user when he's not in the tank
>Tank could be a special that gives him new moves and armor
THIS COULD WORK

>Talking shit about Tokkyū Shirei Solbrain / Shatterhand
You're a bitch

Manga character.

Attached: 1567227589452.jpg (592x443, 40K)

he's moving so fast the ninja wind keeps his upper body perfectly still. actually it's to save animation budget / sprite limits. Good shit

Development issues, licensing reasons, time constraints, waiting for Iceborne to be released, or wanting to coincide with MH Switch announcement. Or Monster Hunter wasn't developed during base at all and since DLC was decided before game released they just cut some Monster Hunter content to save with the DLC fighter. Rathalos couldn't have been saved for DLC since the dark world and light world of world of light had to have the same number of bosses. This would actually explain why the MH content we got in base is literally the bare minimum we could've gotten with a boss.

As a Mii costume. He'd be lucky enough to get that.

>still no SNK or taito rep

Attached: 1567113536684.gif (500x372, 440K)

I'd honestly be more pumped for a new Switch MH versus the Smash inclusion desu.
We all know they'd be Dual Blades and that's disappointing, but they could basically do Muh-Nado arts tier switching of weapons.

Rad if true.

Attached: source.gif (500x500, 144K)

I don’t really see how licensing reasons could be an issue if they literally got the music and Rathalos already. Also, it is incredibly unlikely that Rathalos was meant to be saved for DLC, as Rathalos was talked about in-detail and created months before Sakurai’s tweet about all the DLC being picked. I also find it incredibly unlikely that Sakurai didn’t even try to make MH a character in the base game after getting the rights, which makes me think that he couldn’t get it to work and he won’t be in.

>fucking Piranha Plant
No, man, Piranha Plant ain't something to cite, that chode only confirmed WHO the character was after it had already been revealed.

Attached: 1563350437766.gif (380x268, 578K)

Monster Hunter isn't getting in. You're fucking kidding right? He'd have been in by now with Rathalos as a boss. It's common damn sense.

Well Nintendo decided the DLC, not Sakurai, so they could of wanted to add a Hunter to coincide with MH Switch and since they already had the rights to include Monster Hunter content in Smash.

I don't get why people want a Hunter so fucking bad, I don't want one at all and I love the series to pieces. The showpiece has always been the monsters, not the knight fighting them. People forgot MvC Infinite so quickly that they don't remember we already had a hunter as a cancerous crossover.

Attached: 1543775575374.png (500x375, 265K)

He said he has three sources
Given how NOAtesty stated that testing at NoA fucking sucks and people quit all the time, I'm inclined to that at least two of them had already left

Now here's the interesting thing (if we're still under the assumption the sources are testers)
In April 1st they were still wrapping up on Joker, were in the middle of doing Hero (who began at least with Joker judging by December datamines), and at some point began doing Banjo
Plant began testing in late August/early September according to NoATesty, was revealed in November, and came out in February if we're using that as a base
Chances are DLC 5 has begun being tested right now
As for 4, if they're coming out in November or December I'd say testing began in June (again, if we're using Plant as a base)
But that's all just personal speculation on my part
I could be wrong so don't parrot

Attached: 1540169331347.png (528x501, 293K)

>according to sabi verg thinks shifty is full of shit

>Cancerous crossover
Game was bad, character was fun. Though, MvCI was the perfect scapegoat for whoever denied MH in crossovers to do the Japanese nignip sake dance and say I TOLD YOU SO YOU FUCKING IDIOTS NO MORE CROSSOVERS BAD BAD PEOPLE

Valvatorez for Smash Ultimate. LETS GO DISGAEA BOYS

I've been saying for awhile now that he's one of the most likely newcomers. If he gets in, I won't be surprised in the very least. I look forward to playing as mah boi Ryu Hayabusa, the motherfucking Dragon Ninja.

Ryu Hayabusa, Dante, Travis Touchdown, and Saki Amamiya or Isa Jo are the only anime swordsmen I will permit.

This would actually be pretty sick. I'm surprised he doesn't get more support. I remember he did get more back in the Brawl days. What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=4jaIUlz-wNU

Ryu's a fine addition and the leaker seems reliable enough. Part of me does hope it won't be him though so we can have a surprising DLC reveal that wasn't leaked just like Joker wasn't.

based otis disproving another shitty leak

If we add third party characters Smash might as well go for big legacy heroes with storied histories.

Imagine if they were all like Joker or shitpost heels like Tracer. What the fuck is Smash 6's roster going to look like?
>And here's our third party reps. We got Sonic, Bayonetta, Simon, Richter, Kiryu Kazuma, Ryu, Ken, Ryu Hayabusa, Chun Li, Banjo, Dante, Monster Hunter, John Marston, Leon S Kennedy, Phoenix Wright, Doomguy, BJ Blazkowicz, Reimu, Dark Soulsguy and Captain Price
>oh and here's some other dudes that were relevant for like one or two years during the 8th gen, yeah they're still here

Attached: french music playing in distance.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

Now that Ryu is most likely in, who is the most likely final DLC? according to the past rumors

>Didn't know this existed until today.
Welp. That's about what I expected!

Edelgard for barefoot fire-emblem faggotry female waifu quota

GaMetal did a remix that's basically like that with shamisens and shit as an alternative to the musou remix.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5PCpVdTI_I

I'm not disproving it (necessarily, I'm fine with Hayabusa)
I'm just skeptical of it and providing arguments and explanations that can go against it
That said, you can pretty much rationalize anything with as many leaps of logic as you can
I'm not immune to it
Always remain skeptical and for a matter of fact, why the fuck would you even believe leaks or be absorbed by it?
You're not gaining anything from it
Its either true or not
Whether you believe in a leak or not doesn't make it anymore true or false
The only reason I could see you following this crap and treat everything as the truth is if you're concerned about the Fighters Pass not completely catering to your taste but if you're that concerned just wait until the end instead of putting your trust into random posts on the internet.

They call him "Hayabusa" in DoA IIRC.

*necessarily (I'm fine with Hayabusa)

Master System > NES
NGB > NGS

They'll mark him as Ryu (Ninja Gaiden) in game files but they'll probably just call him Ryu, same as Xander Mobus has two different announcer recordings of Roy, for the Fire Emblem and the Mario character.

Plus if Capcom plays ball you can have a trailer where Ryu fights Ryu.

This is still what I want, and I'm not sorry. I got Banjo and Joker so I don't really care who else gets in, but Sora is really the last third party character I have strong feelings towards, plus it'd make Yea Forums seethe. Hayabusa is cool too though, as are most choices at this point.

Attached: fOgEewT.png (1248x960, 413K)

Alright alright Ryu's in god damn it.
POST THEM SPECIALS/GIMMICKS/PASSIVES
He'd better have a 360+A Izuna drop command grab

I just want him to have the bow

>He'd better have a 360+A Izuna drop command grab
Fuck yes.

Think he'll get Ultimate Techniques if you charge his Smashes long enough?

i'd sooner have a final fantasy character since without the disney crossovers that's pretty much what sora is, disney is a licensing nightmare because of all the related properties and do we seriously want the fucking mouse involved with smash? nintendo would probably shoot down their licensing demands just going by the sony deal in regards to spider-man

>Specials/Passives
[Ninpo]
>Press Down+B to select from one of six scrolls! Each one has a few usages that slowly recharge over time. However, the scroll active will regain a usage upon defeating a foe or an assist trophy. Be mindful of the battlefield, and utilize what will help you in situations accordingly!
I feel like he'll have a counter like everyone but Banjo tho

Yes, because it was so difficult for Sega to put a Disney character in their racing game or for Epic to put MCU characters in their battle royale.
I'm not fucking asking for Mickey Mouse in Smash, I'm asking for Sora.

the two are one and the same just by virtue of the starting weapon

Attached: 1563765478351.png (250x213, 28K)

Cope Sorafag

Attached: 1567103212565.png (800x1038, 361K)

PapaGenos isn’t Leaking this he’s just reporting it. If the VR Plant leaker he talks to was saying it I’m sure PapaGenos would be all in but for now he’s neutral.

Okay. I honestly don't see why the keychain would be a problem though. It's still part of Sora. Mickey does not physically need to be in Smash.

I said I would be fine with anyone, I just think people really overstate how difficult it would be to get Sora in.

am i being memed on or do you genuinely think a mickey mouse head for a character with heavy disney associations won't be a licensing problem

Attached: 1547007258120.jpg (250x246, 19K)

Also one more thing
If the source is a tester, its likely legit since they'd see it with their own damn eyes
If the source is someone who knows about upcoming amiibo, look at where that got Shovel Knight

Ninja gaiden!

I do think they'd have to go into talks about it but I don't think it would be as big of a deal as having Mickey Mouse himself in Smash. They could even change it into a Smash Ball or something like that.

I don't know what I want for his reveal trailer more, a parody of the first cutscene but with Sheik and Greninja instead, or of the third one with Sakurai and the letter instead of Irene and the statue.

It's not that it would be difficult, it's that it's enough of a red-tape clusterfuck that it's not worth it when Sora's pretty much a Mystic Knight if you refrain from Disney references. Another Final Fantasy character would probably be a more likely choice at thatp oint.

>upcoming amiibo
Why would Ryu get an amiibo for no reason?

Hey, there's a ninja with huge boobs over there...

New Ninja Gaiden game?

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=XvUTl-wbyn0

I dunno a new port or something?
Look at Solaire
Hell, there was even a new amiibo for that Diablo 3 port

We know one is coming eventually. It just won't be any time soon most likely considering that Team Ninja has their hands full with like, 10 other projects right now.

haha...
never ever

Here is your "new" Koei Tecmo game
nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/warriors_orochi_4_ultimate_adds_new_characters_storylines_and_more

Attached: kisspng-ayane-ninja-gaiden-3-razor-s-edge-kasumi-momiji-t-ryu-hayabusa-5b31bf3eae3762.20514998152998 (901x886, 556K)

DOA fags are fucking delusional
No dead or alive character will ever be in smash as anything more than a spirit
They won't even get alt costume colors referencing them.

regular B > shurikens. Hold it to become the bow
side B > flying swallow
up B > izuna drop
down B > fireballs ninpo (the ones that are around him), or a parry

final smash > uses multiple weapons (ultimate attack)

Oh fuck off you stupid faggot zoomer.

the 5ch leak was supposed to have him being revealed with a 30th anniversary project.

Attached: 3iuhlv6n5i821.jpg (1311x2048, 231K)

>implying there's anything wrong with WO4

There isn't but I want Gaiden 4

And the 30th anniversary was last year
inb4 Nips consider the whole year to be the anniversary
Except they would've started celebrating it months ago at the very least
Complete with a small emblem for it

This seems about right.

Down B could be Wind Path, which you could either go into Flying Swallow or Guillotine Throw from.

Mickey Mouse is on the Chronicle in Brawl.

You underestimate how autistic the mouse can be

>K*sumi
Gross

Ryu or Ayane only

I agree, just putting in context of the first Hayabusa rumor.
Would probably be ports or remasters anyway.
I believe all the NES games are on Switch already.

Joker
Hero
Banjo
Ryu H.
?????
I'm thinking Crash or Doomguy, hell even Leon

As part of game libraries listed, specifically for the Game & Watch series. Four Mickey games on other consoles are listed only in Japan since they were relicensed elsewhere or I'm assuming they didn't want to deal with the mouse.

This I don't know why people latch on to characters and spam without a care in the world because they think their character will be lock then disappear off the face of the planet after their character isn't in

I'll bite. What new "leak" did I miss?

Youtuber who leaked Marx as a boss months back and Plant the day before the Direct says his sources say Ryu Hayabusa is in
Claims to have first started hearing about it in April

>2 Marios
>2 Bowsers
>2 Samus
>3 Links
>3 Mii

If he is in then I have 0 faith in Sakurai making him interesting
>same up-air that Sheik, Greninja and Joker have
>shuriken is either a lemons or charged projectile, maybe they're Sheik needles
>he's probably broken

*ting* *ting*
*AHEM*
Fuck Sora
Fuck Dante
Fuck Tracer
Fuck Tumblrtale
Fuck Monster Hunter
Fuck Geno
Fuck Reimu
Mai Shiranui and Kasumi you cute

Attached: round-3.jpg (620x217, 25K)

based

>same up-air that Sheik, Greninja and Joker have
If memory doesn't fail me he has that move in DoA, so that would definitely happen

His niche already being filled several times over is part of why I really don't want him in, there are multiple ninja characters and he doesn't have "i have a sword!" going for him on account of Greninja.

apparently the other leakers (sabi, vergeben) do not believe it

>Maybe sakurai asked for ryu
Wasn't the story that the pool of DLC characters was decided by Nintendo higher-ups, and then Sakurai had his pick of five from among those?

>Video where he confirms Piranha Plant is October 31st

Yea...totally after PP was revealed bud

Nintendo picked some characters and Sakurai told them if they were possible to include.
Sakurai didn't get to pick, just refuse.

He didn’t pick Heihachi because he was too similar to other characters, literally why would he Ryu if he would just be a Sheik/Greninja knock-off?

He didn't pick Heihachi because he couldn't adapt the limb based fighting

The man that makes the devil shit himself.

Attached: 1564079387121.png (900x696, 804K)

Because Ganondorf was nearly identical

Heihachi was considered during Smash 4's development, not this game.

Ghosts n Goblins and Contra are still left. There's nothing else big enough to care about other than those 3.

Yeah honestly if he was the only leaker that know a fucking plant was getting in then that means something. No one could have guessed that.

Hayabusa and Phoenix Wright

Because Sakurai's logic years ago isn't relevant to Sakurai's logic now.

>didn't put Villager in Brawl because he didn't want to put non-combatant "peaceful" characters in Smash
>first newcomers revealed for Smash 4 are Villager and Wii Fit Trainer who are from very easygoing franchises with absolutely no combat

>didn't want to put Chrom in because he didn't want to just make another sword fighter barely different from Ike
>put Chrom in Smash Ultimate partly out of fan demand, partly because of the expanded echo system making the concept of clones more palatable, and to that end makes him the most unique echo besides Ken with tweaked animations and unique specials

What he says only makes sense to the context in which is said, not as Smash dogma.

remind me what game joker was in on nes again?

Attached: batman-nes.gif (480x424, 472K)

>>put Chrom in Smash Ultimate partly out of fan demand,

He was put in because of sakurais fe obsession

>clones

Why was more effort put into him than other echoes?

It isn't.

Attached: 1537566732186.jpg (270x369, 29K)

He wasn't the only one to know about PP. A reddit user named noa_testy had already leaked it before he it.

At this point sword fighters should have a special mechanic when two of them cross swords.

It's too bad Colonel calls are out, or we could have had Snake say "It's that Ninja!"

Maybe Pit will say it, instead.

Attached: Ninja_Gaiden_-_Ryu_Hayabusa.jpg (1200x1600, 310K)

he's in

DLC gets a generic guidance.

ryu has a loving girlfriend and it isnt a trash runaway ninja

ayane is the crossover girl though

If Ryu is confirmed then by default does that mean Doomguy is as well? He's always been linked with him specifically. Really weird.

That's not true
youtube.com/watch?v=igcx_S9j1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=kvIIK6qJahg
youtube.com/watch?v=3YUTDo2SeAY

Was hoping for a cool ninja gaiden thread, nope it’s autistic smash fags day dreaming about another character they won’t even use in a game that could stand to be pruned a good 20 characters or so. Man fuck y’all.

Honestly why does Doomguy of all characters have so many people saying he's a lock?
I don't have anything against him but what are people seeing that I'm not?

Are you pretending to be retarded?

These are fan-made, aka not official.

Those besides PP are fanmade, dummy

Joker and Hero were fan-made. Plant only got one because it was supposed to be in the base game, but couldn't be finished in time.

Oh.
youtube.com/watch?v=wqLwc1mBgt8

I can't tell if your joking or not

I googled 'Palutena's Guidance DLC" and those were the first ones that popped up.
I didn't actually realize furries were creating fake ones.

That by the way is old as Smash 4 since it was used for all the dlc fighters starting with Mewtwo.

Are you tone deaf? Those are clearly different voices in the Hero and Joker videos. Then again the guidances from 4 have Hynden as Viridi whom they were too lazy to contact this time around.

Why would they put such a irrelevant character and dead franchise into the game?

Banjo Kazooie I get because they been requested since Brawl and is closely tied to Nintendo and represents an era.

Ninja Gaiden is just lolhard generic ninja game.

It appears I have been bamboozled.
That's what I get for mobile posting I suppose.

Hahah

Based

>Why would they put such a irrelevant character and dead franchise into the game?
Ninja Gaiden got a new release last year. It's not a dead franchise.
People are clamoring for ports of Black and 2. KT just hasn't done it, yet.

And what did that even sell?

Black and 2? Pretty damn well.