Why does coffee make you better at video games?

Why does coffee make you better at video games?
It's like magic.

Attached: 1567252475014.jpg (1956x1974, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JANcVXHqNTI
youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA
youtube.com/watch?v=VFURd_EOIuU
youtu.be/zVYQlBvauiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not coffee.
That's some cottage cheese on top of a pudding

I literally can't find the will to play games in the morning without sipping a 500ml monster can.
It's like magic indeed,

caffeine enhances your reaction times, that and all the sugar

coffee sucks, tea is better you switch faggot

Attached: 1549138716542.jpg (471x480, 22K)

Coffee and ice cream is peddy gud.

Gotta drink that shit black

It's pretty gay. And not in a good way.

This. Or add some liquor or bourbon.

tea is literally a homosexual drink

proof: all brits drink it

wtf is this

black and strong

->

Now the question is, do you or do you not add sugar? I'm trying to get used to black coffee without it.

See

It's up to you. For me, it's espresso with no sugar.

i'm a slav
only fags drink coffee

>Not black

See

Just drink water faggots

theres water in coffee

If it's some quality coffee you're brewing, no sugar.
If it's some instant coffee crap, you better just not drink it. It's like it's a completely different thing.

for me its a glass full of cum

I only drink fresh loli piss.

>black
Everyone around you knows you're trying to impress them. The fact is that dairy makes filtered coffee 100% better, no exceptions. It's sugar that's the brainlet choice.

Attached: 1495642216818.png (937x700, 530K)

my nigga you just got roasted

straight from the source

Nope. Milk dilutes the bitterness and makes it a drink for homosexuals.
The only thing that's okay to add to coffee is cocoa powder as it pairs well with the coffees bitterness.

drink coffee the way you like it. seriously, don't make yourself miserable just to prove something

i just drink malt liquor

The only correct answer.

Attached: Godot_Sniffing_Coffee.gif (256x192, 31K)

I drink it with sugar, not a cartoonish amount to the point it may as well not be coffee but enough to take the acrid edge off.is right

You can drink coffee the proper way, have some minor deviations to it or mutilate the drink to the point "it's okay to be gay". And it's not. It's not okay to be gay coffee fag, user. At the very least don't call your cocktail "coffee" at that point. Call it "sex on the nigger bitch" or "black russian" or something.

I only drink Néscafe(R) Gold Blend with CoffeMate(R) Vanilla Caramel

>drink coffee every day
>decide to stop cold turkey
>have negative energy for the following week

Attached: 1562893221577.jpg (104x95, 2K)

Stop taking performance enhancing drugs. People like you are what is keeping gaming from being considered a legitimate sport.

Hell yeah,homie I love puking my guts out too

Turkish coffee is good, green tea is good, instant coffee is crystalized sweat off satans bollocks. Despite trying to claim a "coffee culture" my city makes the some of the worst coffee in the world. I swear the only reason people think it's good is because they've never been outside the state, let alone the country and think the shit here is how coffee is meant to taste.

>coffee and vidya
>coffee sweats
>on the verge of a heartattack from tension in game
>dies
>dies irl from stress

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1154x1300, 973K)

Last I checked doping is a cornerstone of all major sports. Whether it be steroids, nootropics, diuretics or what, it's all part of the game.

You think that's crazy, you should try adderall

For me, it's water.

Coffee is shit
Tea is shit
Only water is good

youtube.com/watch?v=JANcVXHqNTI

do americans actually do this?

Affogato, it's Italian.

True millenie's response
>drink wadur hurr durrre
No shit

Black coffee tastes like fucking piss. I'm almost convinced half of you faggots pretend to prefer it to impress people.

just like i like my men. bitter, strong, and black

Don't do this, your teeth will explode.

Attached: Foamy_The_Squirrel_-_Kavorkian_Scarf.png (415x223, 116K)

I prefer it because i drink a lot of coffee and that prevents me from ingesting tones of sugar every day. Faggot.

Attached: brudda.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I drink my water black.

You've obviously never drank piss

No coffee tastes anywhere as good as quality loli piss.

Attached: 1566220760057.jpg (720x720, 38K)

Attached: iDxEKD0.gif (400x224, 1.43M)

Tell me what's in the coffee, user. Is it actually ice cream? Is it cottage cheese? Set the record straight.

only amphetamines will make you better at vidya

25% coffee, 75% milk w/ teaspoon of sugar or 50% coffee, 50% condensed milk for me.

Most days it's the only remotely sugary thing I eat or drink so it's fine for me.

Attached: 735132.png (450x338, 166K)

>reddit bean water

okay that actually make me physically cringe

coffee hurts my tummy
I just down caffeine pills now

Ice cream.

Just take a shit fag.

we get it you're trying to look cool. You're the equivalent to waterfags except you're 100 times worse and delusional.

I switched to decaff cold turkey. I at least confirmed to myself that I do enjoy the taste.

>playing dark souls 3
>getting my ass handed to me by twinking invaders Irythill
>So frustrated I decide to get fucking ripped
>Give it another go, can barely read but everything flows naturally
>Subconscious take the wheel!
>Shit all over every invader and enemy in the area but waste a ton of resources

Thank you, devil's lettuce.

Attached: 1566921861695.jpg (538x308, 50K)

>people here trying to look cool saying how coffee is supposed to be
>they probably all drink dirty water from mugs anyway
Hypocrites, all of you.

Attached: 1280px-Tazzina_di_caffè_a_Ventimiglia.jpg (1280x1055, 207K)

For me, it's Nespresso.

>inb4 SEETHING poorfags

Attached: coffee-capsules-coffee-pads-coffee-pods-nespresso-500x500.jpg (499x500, 47K)

>tea is literally a homosexual drink
Then why are coffee shops full of onions boys and SJW.

>illy
My nigga.

Attached: 1491397386804.png (217x190, 55K)

>onions boys
Why the fuck is S O Y filtered?

because retards on the board couldn't be trusted to not spam the word every 3rd post.

just like i like my auxilia africanus

>50% coffee/50% condensed milk/100% diabetes

Come on now, user.

I've been using the same little coffee press of mine for like a decade, I only like shots of concentrated stuff, I don't like to bother with sitting there to drink a full cup of coffee.

What are you drinking walmart brand coffee? You've never had good coffee if you think coffee tasted bad.

Black = without sugar
If you take cream in your coffee you might as well add sugar too

it hurt the janny's feelings

its been filtered since over a year agao you tourist

>drink coffee
>tastes like shit
>don't feel any more energized than before

Why do people drink this again?

Attached: Yuck.png (600x550, 34K)

I exclusively drink water and I honestly can't remember the last non-fruit sweet meal I've eaten besides coffee.

Go be a good goy and drink your corn syrup.

It tastes good with cream and sugar, you didn't fall for the black coffee meme did you? Otherwise people drink it because they're addicted to the caffeine

All coffee does is give me the shits and make me sleepy.

Youll understand when you grow up

Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself

Black Coffee whiners literally remind me of a toddler in a bib crying about eating veggies.

Hell yea. Straight black. The Big Black Cock.

>not buying from your local roaster
>not using a french press
>calling other people poor for buying a keurig knockoff
How do you even live with yourself?

Attached: french press.jpg (450x632, 30K)

>not buying from your local roaster
>calling other people poor for buying a keurig knockoff
How do you even live with yourself?

Attached: 1561241753576.png (747x802, 23K)

This user knows what's up. Fucking Nespresso is for Depressos.

Love coffee
Hate coffee threads
Oh you drink only the finest of imported coffess made with love in your fancy press? Good for you cocksmoker go be gay somewhere else

Freedom Press thank you very much.

>adding anything to coffee
I take mine completely black l, not even sugar. Not only that's healthier to you because imagine willingly eating packages of sugar every day like a fucking retard lol, but also let's you actually taste the fucking coffee.

Attached: 41J3p6Jm23L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 20K)

//Thread

>local roaster
it’s a good thing I don’t drink coffee because the only places to get it here are supermarkets, starbucks, and restaurants

>I huff my own farts recreationally
Bold of you to admit that.

lol why is that glass of water so huge?

I drink it with both and it feels like I'm trying to cover up a shit flavor more than anything.

I'm 22.

How's that a question? Avoid sugar.

>nespresso
>existed since the 1970s
>invented capsule coffee
>keurig knockoff
Why are mutts so stupid?

Let me guess: instant?

Coffee just makes me shit

kek

based

I only have one cup of coffee a day so it's probably not too costly per pod.

right, when you grow up

It's way cheaper than Starbucks. I don't know why people say it's expansive.

>I'm 22.

Point still stands.

>poorfags
I got a Nespresso machine for $100 years ago are they supposed to be expensive?

If coffee is turning your stomach upside down try with non cheap reheated crap next time
A good cup of coffee after lunch is pure bliss

They trigger /g/ for some reason. But /g/ is full of poor 3rd worlders.

>people ITT saying people only drink coffee to impress others
really? is someone really gonna get so impressed if you drink black coffee? never heard of this meme

A good shot of herbal liquor after lunch beats coffee.

Milk for daily filtered coffee drinks.
I really want an espresso machine, but they're expensive and high maintenance.

I genuinely thought only women drank candy coffee? I mean it tastes great but I can’t relate to wanting to drink it for the caffeine needed for work. Gives me the same kind of vibe as reaching for a box of fruit loops or something.

A true gentleman drinks both at the same time

i don't know why this is supposed to be a bad things. emptying your bowels feels fantastic

It’s a stimulant you tard

I don't get any energy from caffeine so I might as well make it taste nice.

Maybe don’t play video games in the morning you loser

Moka pot is good enough for home use.

The way I see it is that originally people started drinking things like beer and coffee because of the effects they give (drunkenness and high energy) and eventually they killed their tastebuds enough drinking them that they started to not mind and even enjoy the flavor.
Then people started seeing people drinking these things and enjoying them and pretended that they liked them too until their tastebuds died as well.
And that just kept happening.

So like burgers?

Or caffeine is as addictive as any stimulant.

Cheaper than a bag of Starbucks beans from the grocery store or cheaper than a cup from a Starbucks coffee shop? If you're comparing the price of beans with the price of a prepared cup it's not an apples to apples comparison.

Go back to bed, Randall.

Burgers just make you fat you fucking tard

Cheaper than a cup from a Starbucks coffee shop.
10 nespresso capsules are around $10.

Suck my dick, John.

And they taste like crap too. Only you got used to them

Probably because you were born yesterday
That or you really dont get out much

>doesn't know who Randall Monroe is

I thought summer was over already

>coffee with icecream
That is not coffee, faggot. That's an abomination of coffee for you normalfags
Real coffee is black as sin, bitter as truth and hot as hell

I don't drink a lot of coffee and I don't drink a lot of beer but I like robust tastes like that of good black coffee and stout beer. In fact, the first time I tried a stout it instantly became my favorite type of beer.

A lot of people have bad experiences with bitter coffee and think "this is what coffee must be like", but good beans and proper brewing produce a rich robust flavor without bitterness.

Fuck this thread I was going to stay home today but y'all made me want to go out to the farmer's market and find the coffee guy.

Stop eating shit burgers.

>this is what americans consider coffee
>10% coffee
>90% sugar and fat

Attached: 365788.png (759x1032, 566K)

>stop drinking coffee
>life becomes empty

Attached: 1434955686304.jpg (1023x1365, 521K)

I am not even sure what the fuck you're saying.

Take the butterpill

Attached: buttercoffee_54_990x660.jpg (990x660, 89K)

Rent free frenchie

I’ve never had coffee and I feel pretty good

>putting sugar in an espresso
Your tastebuds need to acclimatize to the bitterness to truly appreciate the flavor, dont dilute it

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

Believing that coffee makes you better at video games is irrefutable proof that you are bad at video games.

does caffeine fkn work?
I need something to replace weed. im not a memester about im just being srs. I get tired without it, less inclined to actually do stuff in-game.

Imagine drinking Bitterant-lite and tricking yourself into thinking it tastes good.

>$0.04 has been added to your bank account!

Coffee saved me from sleeping at work.

Imagine having the palate of a four year old and wanting everything to taste like fruit roll-ups.

>this is what Euros consider sane
>thinking about America 100% of the time when they don't even live in it

Coffee and alcohol don't kill your tastebuds. Your taste buds naturally die as you age.
So when people say you'll like it when you grow up, they're not insulting you, they're being literal, and it's actually true.

Attached: 1553189529589.gif (500x213, 499K)

i'll have you know piss doesnt taste that bad

eh. well that's a decent testimonial.
im sure it works but i guess i wanted to hear it
never been a fan

Tastebuds dont die with age, unless you are sick
They do change their configuration and thats why most adults prefer bitter things over sweet ones

Oh god dammit... butter in coffee? What the fuck

You'd be surprised at the things babies will poison their coffee with so that they can join the big boys club
Coffeeshops these days will mix coffee into almond and soi milk which imo is far worse

>Your taste buds naturally die as you age.

You're an idiot. They don't die, they change over the time as you grow up which is precisely why people end up liking bitter foods and drinks when they grow up.

it's healthier and it works better.

>not sweet enough to make you impulsively reach for it so you only drink when you need to
>no sugar that makes you crash later
>no cream that's basically HFCS masquerading as fat, which is what actually makes you fat
>pairs well with most breakfast food and pastries

Attached: 1563644429244.gif (294x228, 2.99M)

why not just not drink coffee

I don't drink coffee, and I'm sure I'll get a couple of (You)'s calling me a pussy for it or something, but I mean I'm sure the fuck not gonna pretend I like coffee and then make a cup that's 1% coffee and 99% sugar or some shit.

If you think that's good, you should try adderall

Imagine bragging about destroying your tastebuds to the point where literal garbage would taste perfectly fine to you, and thinking it makes you an adult.
Like seriously that supposed to be an insult? Whats next
>haha he can actually hear things more than 5 feet away because he didnt blast his eardrums with loud shitty music what a baby

>healthier
You're drinking coffee dude
The only way you could get worse is to drink a can of monster

Yes this is what is called a drug dependency. You (and everyone that "needs" a cup when they wake up, or drinks multiple cups a day) are a caffeine addict

putting sweets into coffee is for women and children there is no counter argument to this you're just a pussy

I don't entirely disaggree but that's only because filtered coffee is fundamentally shite and needs something extra in it to make the taste bearable. Espresso and moka doesn't have that problem.

Both of you are absolute retards. Yes, they do die.

Stuff that taste sweet doesn't automatically taste good. Stuff that isn't bitter doesn't automatically taste good either.

Cool, what drug should I get addicted to so I can temporarily improve my life? Got nothing else to lose

Drink coffee how you like it user, if you don't like black coffee, it's not that big of a deal. I drink it with some milk and light sugar. I've tried lots of different blends and I couldn't find black coffee I really liked.

Water, retard
Stop drinking coffee, it's bad for you

>worked as barista
>got free coffee every day for like 2 years
>eventually leave the job
>thought I'd feel bad if I didn't have coffee
>don't feel any different or noticed any withdrawal effects

I never really felt more awake after drinking coffee though, guess it wasn't just enough caffeine for me?

But I am drinking water, right now. Doesn't seem to be temporarily improving my ability to do anything at the cost of long term health, so I guess I'm not doing it right.

OP, if you're having trouble with this, might I suggest a healthier alternative? They don't have to be the exact same vitamins, per se, but I recommend OLLY vitamins. I take the Men's Daily, Daily Energy, and Flawless Complexion, as well as their Beauty Sleep vitamins. Then, whenever I play something competitive, mainly Smash Ultimate or a shooter of some kind, or Tetris 99/Puyo Puyo, I take the Laser Focus gummies they have. Within 20 minutes I am playing at a much higher level than caffeine ever got me to, and I'm not facing a giant crash afterwards. I recently quit all caffeine except for the caffeine that is in Bai, and I have one a day (80mg) sometime around mid afternoon.

I realize that this may sound "posh" but I've found that treating my body well helps me play videogames much better. You should also give it a go.

Has anyone else improved their gaming ability through healthy lifestyle changes?

I actually feel sleepy if I overdose caffeine

peepeepoopoo i need caffeine to prop up my energy because mr (((goldberg))) wants me to work more hours

Coffee, black, with coconut sugar or blended with coconut oil, refined

Shit is great.

Attached: 1545822297057.jpg (870x790, 277K)

i got so bad that if i didn't have caffeine for 16 hours i'd get a horrid migraine

so i quit cold turkey, only had 2 days of grumpiness, haven't touched it since.
weed, on the other hand, has kicked my ass every time i've "quit"

>Temporarily improving my ability at the cost of long term health
Is that supposed to be a good thing you fucking goober?

Why?! For what reason?

BITCH I M THE ROASTER

If you don't think you'll live much longer but it may turn your life around for the best at a long term cost, it starts sounding like a better choice.

Instant doesn’t taste that bad.

I own probably every single equipment for making coffee.

Attached: 123.png (987x522, 875K)

Okay retard

>all that coffee fags
>probably never drank non-bagged tea

Attached: 1567111222891.png (2300x1900, 1.82M)

For me sleeping on it makes me better. If I'm stuck in an area or boss I take a nap or go to bed for the night and the next day I figure it out/beat it immediately. I remember there was some scientific reason for why that works too.

>buy loose tea from anywhere other than yunnan sourcing, white2tea etc.
>it's fanning quality and falls straight out of my gaiwan when I pour

Coffee is excellent
Bagged tea can be excellent too
Loose tea is also excellent
You guys need to start enjoying life more.

I've always liked coffee for flavor. What blends can you fucks recommend that's something you'd enjoy over a nice comfy morning?

based
black coffee or kys

buy higher quality coffee and learn how to brew it. then taste different kinds and learn to appreciate subtlety

All coffee drinkers are faggots.

Bean water slurping fucks.

For those who think bitter is actually a desirable quality of coffee, you're either buying shit beans or your coffee maker is over-extracting them. If you're adding sugar and/or milk to cover up the bitter taste, you got some shit coffee. Most coffee will be a little bitter by the time you get the full flavor out of it, but bitter comes at the end and there's a sweet spot where you've extracted all the other flavors but it's not too bitter yet. Steep your coffee in a french press for 2 minutes, 3 minutes, and 4 minutes and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Amphetamines increase processing speed.

For me, it's Moka.

Attached: 61s2pDunk9L._SL1500_.jpg (318x406, 17K)

>drink coffee every day
>drink coffee every other day
>drink coffee twice a week
>drink coffee occasionally when I feel like it
never cold turkey anything.

Try ritalin instead

>not drinking exotic coffee black

This coffee should be tasty when black.

It’s about the only thing that is better black.

>dumb niggas drinking drip black
yikes

Don’t do this even ironically. Ritalin is the cause of millennial depression, suicide, degeneracy, and lack of connection to God. Look up the BBC health study on amphetamines. Ritalin is the worst.

That feel when esophagitis and gastritis and I have to greatly reduce the amount of coffee or even drink decaf stuff.
At least good quality decaf coffee is still pretty tasty.

Attached: Mahjong-(J)-[!]_001.gif (1256x1178, 6K)

He was gathering water instead of pokemon creatures

Older ration instant coffees sound pretty fuckin good. I would definitely try if it didn't cost a ton for an entire kit. I just want the coffee.

Attached: nice.jpg (625x350, 42K)

I actually stopped drinking coffee and now drink all kinds of teas largely because I would get severe headaches in the weekends from caffeine withdrawal.

And yet you've chosen to make some shit instead of it. Poor soul.

go back to pol

ah yes instant coffee type II, classic

Oh the irony. The one and only quality dwarf game is published by Coffee Stain.

Attached: Gnome.png (612x546, 489K)

>trying to get used to black coffee without sugar
>as if there is any other kind of black coffee

I actually aim better in fps games after smoking weed, makes my mouse movement smoother I think. I'm too jittery if I'm all hopped up on caffeine.

I drink coffee but i use onions milk. I'm based

Attached: 7b9.png (311x485, 311K)

Dark as night, sweet as sin.
Its the only way for me

Based black people
No sugar, you'll love it: I can never look back anymore. Also it teaches you not to drink shit coffee.

>BBC health study
Oh my. . . Do go on

Attached: 1553728347690.png (350x332, 217K)

What coffee shop has legit good coffee when black? All the fastfood ones are shit.

>he doesn't use onion milk in his coffee
You are uninitiated.

Attached: onion milk.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Fuck, look at this fella right here. Too straight to enjoy ice-cream.

"No-homo, bro" he whispers to himself, longingly gazing at a Drumstick.

>Black coffee tastes like fucking piss
No shit, because you drink fucking piss instead of good, expensive coffee.

Go to a smaller local shop, not a chain.
This applies to everything else

What made you ever think fastfood coffee would be good?

Strong disagree.

I put one and a half teaspoons of sugar and some milk in my coffee.
Black coffee tastes like shit.

Attached: 1558560387671.jpg (555x646, 193K)

Getting used to black coffee isn't as easy as people try to make it sound.
It's like the green tea or barley tea the japs drink all the time. They've been drinking that shit ever since they were kids, their food in general is very low on sugar, they're used to it.
Even if you get excellent coffee, if you're not used to drinking it without sugar, you won't like it. But you can train yourself tho.

True patricians would make themselves Irish Coffees.

Attached: original-irish-coffee-recipe-759311-Hero-5b759d4b46e0fb005089915e.jpg (450x300, 16K)

An article I read in 2000 mentioned McDonalds has good coffee. It got my curious if it still was. It was not.

If you want a prepared cup, I'm afraid you're just going to have to find a local shop by trial and error. Chains just won't cut it, and there's usually someone passionate enough to make truly good coffee and sell it locally.

this

>"drink coffee user" says a stupid thot
>drinks cuz never taken coffee in my life
>feelsgoodman.png
>speed.exe
>i_feel_like_shit.mp3
>can't play because for some reason i need to walk
>drink a lot of water
>my first panic atack in years
>remenber why i cant drink le coffee
>two weeks passed since that day
>going to doctor for some check bcuz im a fuckin schyzo
>"lmao user your blood is 175 you fucking faggot"
>aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Attached: 1562697145237.jpg (480x480, 86K)

Because they're not drinking coffee. They're drinking sugar, toffee etc. mixed with coffee.

Caffeine stimulates the reticular activation system, the part of your brain that maintains focus. Simply put, coffee makes you able to focus at something more intensely and for a longer time than normal.

Ture ;_;

Lurk 2 years before posting.

lasts a very short while tho. like 1 hour.

*True

that's way too much sugar man

This thing makes you a god at CS

Attached: fkf5opirhei01.jpg (3024x2770, 697K)

*Teru

>not using a fedora press

It's a gang initiation ritual. The idea is you "taste the pain of betrayal" and if you don't pass out you have earned their trust.
If you do pass out, you wake up at the bottom of a river.

caulk?

I understand fat washing your liquors, but straight up coffee? ..... I can see this working as butter fat washed vodka for interesting white-Russian.

Styrofoam?

Bulletproof coffee is actually pretty good.
Although it's a specific drink. For athletes and people on keto diets I think. I tried it once. Unsalted butter of course. But not just a clump like that, you either blend it or use those small milk foamers to blend it together.

It's just a weird American marketing scheme.
Some tourist visited Tibet, saw all the yak butter tea, and figured out he could trademark a name and sell it to hipsters if he swapped out tea for coffee.

>reading comprehension

Same, I am currently on a Latte trip.

hey thats my panic attack

One isn't enough and two is too sweet.

Attached: widecat.png (280x280, 142K)

It's literally the opposite. Calling that shit a coffee is like a cum guzzling faggot whispering to himself "no homo".
That is most definitely not a coffee.

I'd rather be a water drinking millennial than a boomer addicted to the caffeinated jew

Huh, with that in mind, you tried bulletproof in an Irish coffee? Butter, toasted cream mixed with heavy whipping cream, 1/4teaspoon or less of cocoa powder......hmmmmm

my gamerfuel is water :)

and meth

Bulletproof™ is a trademark. Making an Irish Coffee out of it makes it no longer Bulletproof™.
Same as making a Dark 'n Stormy™ without Gosling's Black Sea Rum

Shit man, I make habenero shrubs and chamomile infused scotch, I'd try it if it makes a good cocktail.

how cum my semen doesn't look like that in my hot chocolate

Just don't make yourself a full cup, user.

light, medium, or dark roast Yea Forums?

Attached: __endou_saya_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_kotoyama__6588cee5e4433ecf53900851aa2c16be.jpg (1205x2048, 130K)

the good shit

Attached: file.png (680x680, 219K)

Here's how you can find out if you actually like black coffee:

1. Find a fine mesh strainer if you don't have a french press
2. Buy Dunkin' dark roast (because you can get it anywhere)
3. Put 2 heaping tablespoons in the french press or a glass jar or some shit
3. Bring 12 oz of water to a boil, then pour it in with the grounds
4. steep it for exactly 3 minutes, then strain it

If you like that, go buy better coffee.

Are you fucking retarded? He said it's healthier than putting sugar or cream in your coffee, which is essentially what monster is. On second thought, don't reply. You are retarded.

>he fell for the caffeine jew

Alchemy, mother fucker, it'a new thing now.

WTF...didn´t i say /thread couple of hours ago, wtf are you caffeine addicts not understanding ?

It's a stimulant you fucking retard. It makes you better at everything.

Attached: sors.png (782x478, 616K)

Fucking cuck

You're fucking mental.

Attached: 1557357545977.png (900x1020, 925K)

Nigger.

Dark roast.

Attached: 1555347134093.jpg (850x1262, 213K)

Well I'll just call it the Trayvon. Because it sure as hell ain't Bulletproof.

It increases performance in reaction and recall but decreases performance in critical thinking and problem solving.

A cup or two of coffee is good for you retard.

This it helps fight demensia

because you are not addicted to it, yet.
Don't overdo it
Also that's not coffee. That's a milkshake

Attached: 3dzoWyK.png (391x210, 104K)

based and darkpilled

>4. steep it for exactly 3 minutes, then strain it
For me, it's 5 minutes.

>>no cream that's basically HFCS masquerading as fat, which is what actually makes you fat
What actually makes you fat is consuming more calories than you burn.
You can eat nothing but HFCS and still lose weight.

Alright coffee experts, is it worth the extra effort to grind the whole beans or should I just keep using ground?

Attached: 2.jpg (869x1398, 194K)

I use dmt personally but hey its okay to be a fucking cock gargling faggot too, op

I just munch on coffee fruits that I grow at my place instead. Get on my level, fucking plebs

Do you enjoy stale coffee? Then keep using pre-ground.

Seriously just drink water or cordial. Coffeen are for homos

yeah, I bet those 0.05 s really improve your gameplay. It's all placebo

>competitive gaming
Are you underage?

Because forcing yourself to eat food and drink beverages that taste like shit and wax for no reason is "masculine".

Only tea I find is bagged and powdered. Where the leaves at?

Imagine drinking anything but water
Imagine eating anything but unsalted, unbuttered celery

>Or add some liquor or bourbon.
Add some bourbon cream. Thank me later.

Slightly higher shelves, or the international foods section.
Ideally you have a proper tea store in the cit though.

>all those (You)'s

why does black coffee trigger people so much

>Fast Food Coffee
>Tons of cream
>10 bags of Splenda
Perfection

The gatekeeping is what triggers people, literally nobody gives a fuck what you drink other than you.
You probably get annoyed about militant vegans pushing their tastes on others, yet you do just the same.
Video games.

Attached: wnizm1rzhkw21.jpg (750x466, 58K)

Not really, the reason why water bottles have an expiration date is because the plastic leaks into the water, which is made of xenoestrogen, turning you into a tranny. Even before the expiration date, plastic bottles are literal poison. They should put them next to the soi milk.

This is true most of the time, like if you're drinking folgers black, you're a faggot. But I had some black cuban coffee in the fl keys that was divine

I tend to drink hot coffee with one creamer packet and a few pumps of flavored 0 calorie syrup. This morning I made an iced pumpkin spice latte though, it was pretty good.

Attached: 1548995067321.webm (656x540, 2.9M)

>10 bags of Splenda
>10 bags
I don't use Splenda and shit but won't 10 bags taste disgusting?

Attached: 1564367402361.jpg (720x720, 22K)

For me it's water.

git gud or keep seething

nah you're just genuinely triggered by irrelevant shit.

I like black coffee because all sugary drinks make me nauseous, at most I'll put some milk in it if it's shit quality coffee. this statement just triggered you for some reason

Based.
Cringe.

Even if you drink it everyday it won't improve your life, because you get used to the effects. Drink only when you are about to do something like studying or going to the gym.

Autism

This is now a /ck/ thread.

You've obviously never had McDonald's before

>Drinking anything but iced coffee

Attached: 1507414049755.png (398x400, 180K)

Gross

The problem with Brits drinking tea is that they don't know jack shit about tea, ergo they don't actually drink tea
Like jesus what's the point of adding milk, the entire thing just ends up tasting like diluted milk rather than tea

You have ADHD, Stimulants make me sleepy too. I'll schlonk back a Bang and a few Marlboro Red's and pass out

Tea is just shit-infused water anyway. Literally the worst drink.

>Falling for the high temp jew

>caffine helps me focus, making it magic

Gee I dunno user, why does the FaZe clan do adderall prior to any major game?

Nice English as a second language.
If anything, I feel sorry for you not being able to enjoy the huge variety of sweet drinks.
Also dilate.

Third worlder detected

Same goes for coffee, tea just happens to be immediately tasty rather than requiring you to get used to the taste (and addicted to the caffeine in the meantime)

during the day i drink black coffee

when i play videogames i usually drink lager

Attached: 1558485043286.jpg (512x512, 97K)

I have better english than you though
>dilator drinking anything but decaf with non-dairy based creamer and tons upon tons of sugar and syrup
Lol don't be delusional

>dilate
Honestly cringe. Like who the fuck expects this to get a rise out of people. It's Yea Forums. No one cares. I don't care, I just want this boring meme to end

Because coffee is magic been juice.

Attached: buy some magic.jpg (332x320, 21K)

Tea has caffeine in it too you brainlet.

also thanks for proving me right

so why does black coffee trigger you so much?

I just take caffeine pills

This

Attached: 61wDuQFZyNL._SY550_.jpg (351x550, 20K)

Green tea
Handful of frozen berries
a little sugar, just enough to cut any sour/bitterness

Pour boiling water over all of it, let it sit for a few mins, then smash the berries up. 10/10 drink. Hot or cold its good

Sure, but it's not integral to your enjoyment of it.

Have sex

>not drinking coffee when it has proven health benefits
>grouping it with drugs because it's a "stimulant"
literal 80 iq

>shaving cream?

tea tastes like shit

Fuck my ass, I'll wear a dress

uh fairly sure my boss has blood pressure issues and he is recommended a coffee a day, two in stressful situations. dunno why on Yea Forums everyone says it bad for you, misc and other websites recommend black coffee

I like the taste of coffee, not my fault you have the palate of a 13 year old weeb.

>dunno why on Yea Forums everyone says it bad for you
Because Yea Forums is full of 15 year old kids who don't know dick about shit, and think they know everything.

Probably because some coffee drinkers do drink too much. Those faggots who drink 4 large cups a day. Or the ones who always have a cup with them 24/7

>Those faggots who drink 4 large cups a day. Or the ones who always have a cup with them 24/7
those are just americans though no? and generally weaker coffee is common in america, at least as far as I know, whenever american relatives visit they comment on how much better the coffee is

When I visited it tasted weaker so probably. I don't think it's weak enough to need so much of it though. Unless they all mix it with tons of milk and sugar to the point it's more milk than coffee.

*reddit bean juice

>heard coffee helps with asthma
>drank it on and off for a few years
>it actually helped, even more than regular exercise

in twin peaks the cooper guy drinks his coffee black and they always give him huge cups, waitress always around to give you a refill. idk, if you drink that much coffee it's definitely not good and you'll immediately get the shivers so I guess it must be weak?

At least I don't have to cut milk with water, then add an 'exotic' (but cheap) ingredient to pretend I'm drinking something other than milk cut with water
Like if you want milk then I don't blame you, milk is great, but don't ruin your tea with it

Attached: 1546922702317.jpg (236x236, 11K)

>implying reddit's onions population could handle undiluted pure black coffee
Literally nobody there can drink even a fucking espresso its embarassing

it helps with my assburgers, I'm generally more comfortable around people once I had a cup

t. never had a masala chai

Hot Chocolate > Coffshit

That's not what the fucking Brits are drinking though

Don't move goalposts. It's a milky tea and it's delicious.

Crummy coffee? I'd rater have a Pail of Water.

not video games :)

>t. zoomer
Hot chocolate is good, but coffee is the real deal

> it's another coffee thread
I love coffee, but you faggots are the worst.

>reddit
Diet Monster is the reddit drink of choice.
Coffee is at least water related.

This entire conversation is about what the Brits are doing wrong when they drink their 'tea'

>coffee
>good

Attached: 1552080967810.jpg (288x261, 30K)

Soon enough this will blow up with (You)s and some smartass is going to comment "lmao look at all these SEETHING redditors ecks dee"

>This entire conversation is about what the Brits are doing wrong
The answer is "being Brits". That is what they are doing wrong.

Attached: Boring British.jpg (530x455, 82K)

And your one and only point on that matter is that they put milk in it. You are railing against the very idea of milk in tea.
Masala chai is the counterpoint to that argument.

While we're at it I'll also point out milk oolong, a tea grown under specific conditions at altitude for the express purpose of making it taste like milk.

Attached: soyboys latte.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

because its a stimulant
try playing FPS games on something stronger ie cocaine/meth

and you both know that how?

Attached: 1547456423380.png (2688x2688, 173K)

>I have to stay HYDRATED
>MOMMY GIVE ME WATER
>*slurp slurp* Refreshing!
>give me something to drink!
>YUMMY SODA YUMMY JUICE

Is thirst the reddit of cravings? I always cringe when i see some soiboy have "drink" near me. Whenever someone gets anything to drink around me I just say they got reddit-throat..

Attached: 1562077434636.png (211x239, 9K)

Who likes crummy water? I'd rather drink Pokémon creatures.

I take my coffee like I'd take penis if I was a gay man with jungle fever: strong and black.
Coffee that puts the darkest of middle eastern blood oil to shame. Darker than the night, wraped in black plastic bags, put into a matte black 64 camaro and shot in the face with a black market assault rifle.

Attached: 1559534307462.jpg (832x1000, 51K)

You stink, I can smell you from here.
Try washing yourself with clean water and soap.

Masala chai adds in plenty of other spicy ingredients besides the tea that can stand on their own beside the taste of milk. That has very little to do with the act of brewing a cup of black tea and then adding milk to that.

I learned it by watching you!

Attached: I learned it by watching you.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I laughed far harder at this than I should

why do these "people" always have to make stupid faces

Attached: 1559506290625s.jpg (125x110, 3K)

>never drink coffee
>still better at every video game than anyone in this thread

weird

>milk tea has very little to do with the act of making milk tea

You're retarded and also ignoring the second point because it is too inconvenient for your argument.

If you've ever had the displeasure of visiting a starbucks during lunch, you'll see them. Those faggoty disgusting bearded fucks with their gaping mouths dumping icecream, milk, cream, toffee, chocolate, caramel. whipped cream and ice into a singel espresso's worth of coffee.
Disgusting subhuman trash

reddit bean juice has nothing to do with video games

Attached: 1543279749638.png (112x112, 18K)

>all of these people calling coffee unhealthy
there's nothing wrong with coffee, it actually has health benefits. you only have an issue when you're ingesting multiple hundreds of mgs of caffeine every day

Neither does tritter, trannies, or 90% of what's on Yea Forums.
You should go back.

I quit caffeine. Bought a jar of pills to take progressively smaller doses of the drug every day until I was off it completely. No coffee, no tea, no soda, nothing caffeinated at all. I exclusively drink either plain water or store-brand seltzer water.

Attached: 1477069.jpg (500x500, 108K)

I only drink sneedjuice

You won't see me rallying against milk in coffee either, because it complements the strong taste of coffee instead of overpowering it. Masala chai is very akin to that. How can you not see the difference?

>i looooove coffee
>don't talk to me until i've had my coffee
>yes, i'm somewhat of a coffee lover myself

Attached: 1543356471372.png (454x520, 13K)

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST DRINK COFFEE
YOU HAVE TO DRINK WATER

Attached: 1557410997081.jpg (243x234, 18K)

Still ignoring milk oolon, huh?
An inconvenient truth indeed.

t. woman

a glass of water is mandatory after a nice espresso, since coffee acts as a diuretic and has high acidity

>small espresso
>no milk
>no sugar

Attached: 1488131000513.jpg (462x500, 46K)

>StIlL iGnOrInG mIlK oOlOn, hUh
>aN iNcOnViNiEnT tRuTh

Thats how you sound retard

*pushes you away*

Attached: 1567146384887.png (454x520, 19K)

The inconvenient truth here is that I don't drink oolong, which leaves me ill-equipped to say anything about your example.

user, I don't think the average poster here is old enough to get this reference.

Attached: 1562434208740.png (480x1481, 1.07M)

>yummy yum
>I love diarrhetics
>I love shitting diarrhea everywhere and smell like shit 24/7

Attached: 1562077327786.jpg (491x625, 32K)

So you're underqualified to have opinions on milk in tea and yet you vehemently argue your uninformed opinions anyway.

Attached: serveimage.gif (576x471, 15K)

You're ignoring the point of the conversation though, which is not the very idea of milk with tea being a reprehensible one (as anyone who's had masala chai could tell), but how Brits are even more stupid than I could ever hope to be with their retarded tea culture

>coffee
>sugar

Attached: ISHYGDDT.png (236x290, 45K)

*sips tea*

enjoy your addiction, coffeefags

Attached: 1556491198346.png (1195x3706, 2.99M)

>which is not the very idea of milk with tea being a reprehensible one
So then why have you typed so many words railing against the idea of milk in tea?
Are you having a schizophrenic episode?

>milkfag
I like to taste my coffee thank you very much

Have you seen how the average Britfag drinks their tea? What are *you* arguing for?

it makes me shit at games actually but i can't stop drinking this shit to save my life

tea has caffeine too, just baby amounts

*sits on your face*

*BRAAAAAP*

yeah, good luck getting addicted to tea

>all the dead students are brown
Its the little things

I hope you get the help you need.

>Been using this plastic coffee maker for a couple of years
>read that plastic coffee makers can give you cancer
Am I going to die sometime soon

Attached: 1539183065914.png (586x406, 63K)

It's like that with any and everything on Yea Forums. Drinks, food, clothes. Everyone's an international connesuer of only the finest handmade items made by some unknown master.

Barista here, if you want to have artisan cafe tier coffee every morning of your life this is what you do

1). Drop $100 on a quality stepless grinder, I'm not sure what the best models are right now, ask le reddit, last I heard baratza encore was the top dog

2). Fresh coffee is Essential!! Find a coffee roaster that does subscription deliveries. I'm in UK and get freshly roasted beans from redber, have 500 grams whole bean delivered once every 2 weeks, costs about £16 a month. The reason instant coffee tastes so fucking disgusting is because it's fucking stale as shit, and burnt to cinders to hide the staleness. You're basically drinking caffinated soluble charcoal.

3). Buy a super cheap chemex or aeropress or French press or moka pot, doesnt really matter, they all will do the job. When you are ready to start brewing coffee you will need to 'dial in the grind' just google this, but it's why you are dropping so much money on a quality grinder

4).?????

5). BEST FUCKING COFFEE EVERY MORNING OF UR FUCKIN LIFE

Attached: IMG_20190831_174454.jpg (4608x3456, 3.26M)

It isn't the reaction time. Caffeine improves alertness and focus. It all around improves cognitive function.

>Start my mornings with first sip of the day
>All the literal boomers at work go on about how its going to kill me etc
>They all drink 15-20 cups of coffee a day
>The 1 can of monster is my only caffeine of the day

Attached: ultra_pm.png (294x758, 243K)

Here is a little tip that will either help you, or intensify your panic: EVERYTHING will give you cancer

Attached: 1368822450822.jpg (500x330, 24K)

that was painful to read

cancer is deaths way of pranking you in that you'd probably die of it having never come into contact with plastic coffee makers anyway

WOW thanks I’ve never seen a more useful post!

+1 rep

Try a lighter roast

Based user enjoying things

Turkish coffee or bust.

Attached: IMG_9557[1].jpg (778x800, 133K)

Aren't muslims anti-caffeine?

Diuretics just make you have to take a piss user

tell me more

yes also make pour overs or use a french press

based

are you retarded? serious question

Sucks being a poorfag.

/pol/ is truly stupid

>the savage version
No thanks.

It's a placebo effect. Studies actually show caffeine makes neurons misfire, and reduces blood flow to the brain. The reason you feel better after drinking some is simply because you're addicted and going through withdrawl, and you wouldn't feel bad in the first place if you weren't addicted.

Which reminds me, i need to quit it again.

It's fine if you want to argue for argument's sake, Yea Forums is good for that, but I get the feeling you just misunderstood what the argument was about.

Thats damn good coffee.

This is why I love reddit folks!

Edit: woah! Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Edit 2: woah! Wow! This post really took off! Thanks for all the gold and silver. Who knew that my most karma post would be about coffee! I want to thank my bull T-Snack for all the support to me and The Wife during our reddit career. I love you man and remember stay prepped! And always use protection (unless its sunday).

prooves :D

I don't know if you're accusing me of being /pol/ because I'm implying Turkey is a muslim country, or what, but it's a genuine question. Hell, I'd probably know the answer if I actually was as /pol/ as either of you niggers.

Attached: Flag of Turkey.png (1280x853, 22K)

>Studies actually show caffeine makes neurons misfire, and reduces blood flow to the brain

Attached: 1512328256392.png (601x508, 127K)

I make fresh Turkish every morning.
lmao stay pleb filtered.
>he doesn't taste the grounds
what are you? a child?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31-10-07-08~2.png (1080x1322, 298K)

I love coffee!

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-190715_Gallery.jpg (1080x1407, 920K)

i started drinking coffee because pop was just too much sugar and i wasn't just going to give up my caffeine addiction, i was using caffeine pills for awhile but that just kind of sucks.
when i started drinking coffee i put in enough creamer to make it taste good and just weaned myself off one teaspoon at a time until I acquired a taste for just black coffee since the entire reason was to cut out the sugar.

muslims love caffeine.
chai means milk in Arabic and Arabic chai is nothing like a chai latte in the west.
Turkish coffee is called Turkish coffee because it's a very popular way to consume coffee in the Arabic world.
nicotine and caffeine rule the Arabic world, honestly it's a culture that mostly abhors downers.

Why would you assume that muslims are "anti-caffeine" in the first place?

based bunpost

I thought they had a pretty strict no mind altering substances or something like that.
So they are all for uppers, but not downers?

>chai means milk in Arabic
Chai means tea in Arabic. And the word is Indian by the way.

How is this compared to Kuerig?

chai means tea in hindi you fucking idiot

It's way better and richer and it's not meant for large American portions.

My nigga. Chugging tea 24/7.

Attached: 46264897-close-up-of-pretty-girl-enjoying-after-drinking-water-from-glass.jpg (1300x866, 92K)

uppers are seen as more civilized basically anywhere in the world.
sorry I meant to write that chaileeb is milk tea in Arabic. the Muslim world knows about tea, blame them for my yellow fucking teeth. Black or ceylon with sage and mint gets my pp hard

>drink coffee all the time, at least 3-4 cups a day
>have to stop drinking it cold turkey because of reasons, completely kill off caffeine intake
>zero negative side effects
Stop having shit genetics

>In hotel room with brother in law
>hear brother say "Oh I got the coffee shits"
>he goes to the bathroom
>proceeds to nazi gas chamber the entire hotel room
>he opens the bathroom door and a torrent of shit miasma flows out
>proceeds to immediately drink more coffee

Coffee is for weak willed man-cattle who've never heard of a good nights rest.

Attached: BjjBq.jpg (409x500, 53K)

yes and no. You probably shouldn't be drinking enough of a diuretic that you have diarrhea.

the expensive single origin starbucks is decent.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFURd_EOIuU

>pic
What the fuck, it this a coffee or a fucking quicksand?

Attached: 1521675177974.jpg (1080x1145, 150K)

>Literal mudslime
Memes are real

turkish coffee lmao
there's a reason nobody fucking drinks it

it's crema you fags

You are an addict.
>but this drug is very popular, everyone does it!
You are still an addict.

fucking hell my teeth are aching

well your brother in law is a retard who doesn't know what moderation is
nothing to do with coffee

i drink a cup of coffee in the morning (not even every morning) and i get 8 hours of sleep every night becaue i'm not a retard
also kys faggot

If it's a nice coffee, no sugar. I like Cafe de Olla which is very sweet.

Attached: cafedeolla.jpg (678x452, 34K)

4 large cups of drip coffee is way over the recommended level of caffeine in a day.
that's the same as 9 shots of espresso.

Coffee gives me diarrhea

Everyone's addicted to something.

>never drank good tea
keep your opinion to yourself retard

Why can't they just treat it like real sports and have all the peds hush hush since everyone knows everyone is taking it?

according to [s4s], coffee literally tastes like shit
or rather, shit tastes like coffee
i did not ask how they knew

>Not drinking water to stay optimal

>Yea Forums
you can go back to anytime.

mein negroes

Austin, it IS shit

It actually makes you better at critical thinking and problem solving too.

Am I the only one who likes to drink beer after waking up in the morning?
I'm definitely not an alcoholic, I swear...

I used to drink black coffee with spiced rum at about 60/40 when I was playing through bloodborne and finishing college a few years back.
Every morning until I had halitosis.

Everything is backwards in slavland. Vodka for breakfast and tea at night. I wouldn't trust your shit in a million years my dude.

Because their European equivalents are anti-caffeine.

>drinking a downer in the morning
dude why
I get that life is shit but still

everyone is different.
I'm
and I did it because it was fun not because I was depressed. Upper and downer combo make you feel alert but comfy.

Is this actually worth it or is it a meme? Gf got me one. Tbh i have never had anything but drip coffee.

Attached: chemex_8-cup_2.jpg (2000x1997, 207K)

Since I was little I always made my coffee in a pot over the stove and added a dash of salt. Anyone else?

>Is this actually worth it or is it a meme?
If you buy and grind good coffee and learn how to use it it's better yeah.
Drip coffee is basically "hey let's dump water on this shit" a pour-over is like a really really short bath by comparison and helps avoid unnecessary bitterness in the coffee

I'm not depressed just fucking love beer dude.
When I'm not at work all I want to drink is beer. Occasionally some whiskey.
Besides, chilling with a beer while gaming feels good man.

>imagine being a caffeine addict cocksucker and being proud of it

I don't take lactose well
I grew up on black coffee and that's how I like it

coffee is a gateway drug to degenerate drugs like alcohol and weed

>a dash of salt
brave.
>imagine being a manchild who talks about video games on the internet
end your suffering

That's not caused by coffee my man

why the fuck are you here then cunt?
fuck off

Whoah, who said anything about cocksucking? Or being proud of it?

because I don't give a shit to judge others for their choices.
drink whatever you want faggot, just go easy on the sperm your mom told me it causes heartburn

>just go easy on the sperm your mom told me it causes heartburn

this is how a coffee addict faggot makes a comeback
don't forget to check out the new startbucks special coffee for little bitches like you when you aren't to busy sucking cock

faggot

So the coffee tastes alot better? Been trying to switch to black. but i still use a little sugar and creamer. Pure black coffee is way too bitter

Enjoy your fucked up intestine and future glucose intolerance lmao

yeah he mad. Too bad your mom didn't swallow you.

short answer: yes
It may take a few tries to get your grind, temperature, and volumes right.
Also try better coffee and different roasts and single origins.

Coffee is a inhibitor, you probably have some psychological issue that the coffee fix it for you.

too bad she didn't flush you

Caffeine and sugar actually make you worse at video games, but ok

>no u
solid m8 have a nice day

Aspie here, fuck you

>Actually getting stimulation from caffeine
I've literally never gotten more energy from caffeine in my entire life

Only if you interpret addiction as "anything I like doing semi-regularly" which is a very retarded interpretation.
Actual addiction comes exclusively from substances that enter your bloodstream.
So no, not everybody is an addict. Just because you're part of the masses of drones doesn't mean there's no people who aren't.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>it's not, Manly is just far away from it.

It's called an addiction and that's exactly how it works

you're probably like 300lbs and 6'4".
drink more

Attached: cow fee.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

have fun being a permanent slave to caffeine mate

>Being addicted to coffee.
>Not trying to pick up women in REAL LIFE and filming it for Yea Forums.

youtu.be/zVYQlBvauiM

Attached: Naamloosasasdasdawdawswasdasdasdas.png (1190x726, 1.23M)

Gotta catch all the cum

I only drink it like twice a month.
Enjoy being a slave to your preconceptions ESL-kun

>"No-homo, bro" he whispers to himself, longingly gazing at a Drumstick.

Attached: 1444594859604.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Gween tea

esl?
my English far superior than yours

embarrassing.

Attached: JPEG_20190309_214722.png (228x227, 73K)

I see whats going on here
some south American monkey who thinks hes special
stop flooding this place spic

this is you right now

Attached: nsEjedV.jpg (500x380, 52K)

Coffee doesn't work on me, I have to use coke or any soda instead