Why isn't anyone talking about this game? It looks good

Why isn't anyone talking about this game? It looks good

Attached: OuterWorlds.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

ebin store exclusive

>It looks good
Exactly why. People would rather discuss SJW shit like cyberpunk just because of muh hype

A good way to discuss this game is to put a switch logo on the image, because switchfags just love dem switch games

Nobody cares and it also looks like shit and is EGS exclusive.

fpbp
I actually feel sorry for the devs because whether they deserved it or not, they got royally fucked over by everybody in the end

it doesn't

>Console exclusive

There's not much to discuss because it looks decent and it's a new IP. There isn't much shitposting content and Yea Forums doesn't actually want real discussion about vidya it just wants to shitpost.

If the game comes out and there's a black or a woman or something there'll be a few threads for a week, but I doubt that the game will really get huge mileage on the Yea Forums catalog.

when its out in the caribbean il give it a look

People only shitpost and talk about Nintendo bullshit here

>It looks good
Nah

imagine being an Obsidiot in 2019

Pirate day one

No tpp

i got gamepass and my sis has been bugging me to Download it
What should i know before going in?

It's also on Game Pass PC due to Obsidian being owned by Microsoft. Private Division has no power over this.
But still, it's shitty.
I guess people will talk about it when it'll be pirated to hell and back.

>Free game

Waiting until bugmen have bugtested it

Really?
For fucks sake.

looks clunky and shitty, and nuObsidian of today isn't Obsidian that made the good Obsidian games as they bled talent out when they were about to shutter the studio before Kickstarter provided a reprieve. If it unlikely turns out good i'll pirate it since fuck Timmy Tencent and fuck his chink Fortnite store.

Someone please post the dog

what?
I was unironically going to buy it but hell, fuck them
release it on both stores you fucktards