Akira Howard from Astral Chain is the next DLC Fighter in Smash Ultimate, isn’t it?

Akira Howard from Astral Chain is the next DLC Fighter in Smash Ultimate, isn’t it?

Attached: 15C66B24-8295-4849-9E9D-3B60244B2D56.png (994x1074, 252K)

>Generic anime fighter #223

So fucking unimaginative. You weebs are the fucking worst.

I'd honestly take an Astral Chain rep over something gay like Joker. Persona fans are top tier cringe and generally looked down upon by all anime fans.

Have you seen the combat? Character is generic but fighting style would not be.

I honestly really hope so after playing the game myself, on chapter 5 now and I´m lovin it

They aren't more generic than most western characters.

Possibly not happening, since it's a new game... Why opting for this fucker instead of the more deserving characters through gaming history...

Fucking rookie gotta earn his/her miles first.

Explain Corrin then.

Or fucking Joker. Or DQXI hero.
I really wish Soccereye would stop putting these JRPG protagonist non-characters into Smash.

Corrin's exactly why it won't happen again, though.

No ballots? Perhaps planned from the get go and fuck everything else?

Money from the Fire Emblem team?

Most likely money...

Money and giving Hackurai head

I can see it. Wouldn't look forward to all the "DUHH ENEMY STAND" memes with them and Joker tho

If you had to pick a rep from fire emblem that replaces corrin, who would you pick?

>Akira Howard
>not the main character Officer Howard

That owl from the mobile game

Hector. I need an axe man to represent the weapon triangle properly.Hell, kill off Chrom so we can get Dimitri in there as a spear user.

>ARMS and Xenoblade 2 presumably too late
>Astral Chain somehow isn't
Use your brain

The game is great so far, I don't see them getting in Smash, Ryu Hayabusa and Doomslayer will happen, but if we got a surprise like Akira, that would be awesome!
The combat's awesome, I'd be happy for this surprise.
The way they'd work would be like a mix of Hero (meter you refill by hitting the opponent, bad situation if it's empty), Rosalina & Luma and Joker (powerful second character to control, that you can choose the distance of, but is larger than you, like Arsene), it would be a blast! Also, a command grab that you have to wrap them in, and whatnot.

No one cares about ARMS and Xenoblade 2.

Good point.
I'd love a Platinum Games character to get in alongside Bayonetta though, in this game or the next. Maybe 2B can be in the next game if Akira isn't going to be in this one (which they likely won't be).

>Akira Howard
I haven't played this yet, is he a weeb or a hapa?

Adopted

>2B in the next game
user, it’s called Ultimate for a reason. There’s most likely won’t be another one, especially after Sakurai went all out with this game

Attached: 1566224621239.jpg (1976x1109, 366K)

>replace a clone with an original character
>cares about muh weapon types like a retarded pokefag

technically development has been around five years if not older, it's quite earlier than Nier

The one thing that is putting Sakurai away from it though is the fact that AC is untested and he doesn't know how the character works. See: Roy.

Akira Howard is not the player character. Dunno why people insist.

>Replace important character with less important one to fill imaginary weapon type quota

Stupid as fuck.

>Nintendo
>Japanese company
>Japanese characters get in
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>A Howard character that is not based Geese
Pathetic

I'm just correcting OP.

>yfw Akira Howard is the next Smash Fighter

Attached: 1555816959927.png (1600x832, 1.91M)

why would the younger sibling who doesn't have cool powers be the playable smash character

They’re both named Akira Howard, depending on which gender you picked

...that's not how it work you retard. the name isn't tied to the "gender", it's tied to the character

Smash 6 with Spring Man

As opposed to all the original fighters from snoy games?

Too late to even be considered

Thing is AC also spent a fair bit in dev hell
Why would put away a slot for a character whose game could have gotten canned mid development

Is it dev hell when they were throwing ideas left and right? Though my point really is that Sakurai didn't want another Roy.

Fire Emblen is an old as fuck Nintendo series for starters.

>vidya with great artstyle
>vidya with attractive characters
>vidya developed by Platinum
>switch only
Fuck when can PC get good games?

Why?
People fucking loved Roy.
People just thought he was a Melee original character

Yeah but Roy is not the same as game Roy.