TBC servers when?

TBC servers when?

Attached: Fsohz2FXuWAiECrWmLFF2b-320-80.jpg (320x180, 17K)

Hopefully never. Daily quests and flying killed the game.

I'm already bored by vanilla, I hit 30th lvl and I don't really see a point in doing all of this

just wait for the battlegrounds bro

I'm already back in retail. He was right, we thought we did, but we didn't.

The game lacks too many QoL-features of retail such as multi player mob tagging and humane re spawn times.

never, game will be dead in 2 months

haters gonna hate

Nice try blizzard retail dev team. My queue is still big as fuck and everyone is having fun while retails is dead.

>blood elves
hopefully never

Attached: 1565832356122.png (271x288, 9K)

isn't retail already dead?

This, i want draeneis

Attached: 4fc9f14da08bdf9b724c70b17264de8cde1e8ba51c5e73a0bd1902679950afc0.png (519x1038, 1.02M)

Id not mind. I'm playing hunter in vanilla, I'd play feral druid in BC. Even if flying and arenas are horseshit the rest of the game was still fun. Same goes for WotLK, liked it despite the ton of retarded shit it introduced because most classes were just so fun to play at that point.

Game's got rollout plans for all the pre-TBC content that got added after vanilla's release.
Looks like it'll be about 12-18 months before TBC, then another year for Wrath.

the only people posting in these forums are FFXIV fags and retail fags, everyone else is playing classic

and what will the servers look like? brand new so everyone has to start from the beginning or just natural progression?

bump

netherwing quests were pretty comfy and quel danas was a warzone but yeah BC was a mistake overall

never thought I will say it but I kinda miss belves in the horde

Bros...I dunno...it just isn't the same...

Attached: 1565216232398m.jpg (1024x424, 46K)

ISo I've got my anathema done and we're about to start BWL, I'm getting kinda burned out guys. I really hope we see TBC classic

Attached: WoWScrnShot_100906_215321.jpg (800x600, 189K)

i just want big meaty draenei futa cock

I've never played WoW, should I try classic? How big is the download?

TBC sucks

Attached: pefin01phli31.png (920x1080, 353K)

like 6 GB, its very lightweight to run

Attached: 1556253089791.png (800x820, 471K)

t. wrathbaby

hopefully never

how is this a bad thing tho?

Wrath is peak wow
This is objective truth

Retail won't die as long as you keep playing classic.
By playing classic you are literally funneling money into retail and inflating their sub counts. Enjoy paying for the development of a game you hate, classicucks

Attached: ECEZe2PU0AAb87C.jpg (680x509, 81K)

That's exactly what I've been trying to say to these morons thinking playing Classic is some sort of middle finger to Blizzard. There's no getting through to these easily swayed paypigs.

jokes on you nigger I use tokens to play

as a conclusion to a trilogy, maybe. as a foundation for future content, no. it was the biggest fuck up blizzard ever made, right up there with caraclysm

TBC was the peak. Shit king added achievements and other cancerous garbage.

So not only are you inflating the sub counts but you're also inflating playtime statistics? Fight the power champ

i'd say 3 year minimum

>casually grinding loch modan, westfall, and, redridge with the m8s
>barely level 19
>turbo autists already 60 and trying to get bis
>IM BURNT OUT
you did this to yourself

TBC sucks dick, blood elves are a tranny trash race and only gay blood elf paladins liked tbc

They use that money to release something good then no problems, if it's bad then we go through this shit one more time.

This ride never ends.

you could be taking turns cutting your thighs and salting the wound and you'd still have fun as long as you're doing it with friends, retard

well maybe you should get some friends faggot

I have friends, we just don't play classic

Attached: 2019-08-02_21-16-07.webm (542x718, 2.98M)

I’ve never played either, but had a friend of a friend start playing so I decided to jump in and see what all the fuss was about.
I played for 9 hours straight last night. Longest I’ve played any game in one sitting in years. Early game so far has been good. Lots to do and the servers are pretty well populated, so lots of people to interact with and group up with. I’ve never been an MMO guy and I’ll probably burn out in the 30s, but I’m having fun so far.
Just got to crossroads.

A year from now

>dude just get some friends and smile!

probably never
WoW Classic is called classic for a reason, if it wasn't vanilla it wouldn't be classic dumb fuck

Hey! Did anyone lose levels...like fucking ten levels just now?!

>Zul'Aman 70 raid again
lads

Attached: 1553112508745.jpg (1024x584, 55K)

play FF14 instead.

I'm not really into anime style, Warcraft setting was perfect for me and I will rather wait for TBC server

lol low iq spotted. in retail there is a fucking massive amount of in-game purchases. in classic? NONE. people playing classic over retail is a fucking loss. cya later fucking retard

They only reason they'd willingly lose money on classic is to get back into people's good graces, best case scenario is they'll gradually reintroduce elements of classic into retail over the next expansion
Either way, retail wins
Keep coping

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNAAAAAAAAANNNN

Attached: Fel_Reaver_(Hellfire_Peninsula).jpg (727x870, 395K)

why are the drop rates so abysmally low?

>muh flying argument
if not for flying game would be dead
crossing the continent just to join a dungeon becomes boring after 3rd time

I never played vanilla. How do Iget parties in this game? Do Ihave to whisper people?

bump

TBC was shit tier probably the worst expansion I've ever played

Attached: 1525294242095.jpg (570x487, 45K)

Are you shitting me? 15 bucks a month is INSANELY profitable. Do you know how many games can force their userbase to do this? Not many

fuck you cocksucker