"Hey, this game seems interesting, I'm gonna look up some gameplay on Youtube"

"Hey, this game seems interesting, I'm gonna look up some gameplay on Youtube"

>2009
>First result is perfectly recorded, non-commentated gameplay, fully showcasing the game

>2019
>All you get is "EPIC MEME STREAM STREAMER REACTS TO EPIC GAMEPLAY LET ME PAUSE EVERY SECOND TO TALK ABOUT MY SPONSORS"

How did we get here?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T3yPyc5ZdNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Money and attention being the main motivation to upload videos.

Attached: V7WrFW4.png (323x507, 403K)

People being stupid is how we got here.

>Search " shirrako"
>Profit
I too hate the current state of YouTube nowadays. I don't get why so many people like it. Half of the time is just them talking about shit and making shitty jokes

>2009
>First result is perfectly recorded
If by perfectly recorded you mean 360p, sure.

Pretty much this Retards eating anything

zoomers

Attached: 1526001491112.jpg (288x325, 32K)

The answer is little children. Why else do you think we're seeing shit like children being bullied for not spending money on skins in fortnite?

Why do people watch others who lead very terrible lives and do absolutely nothing on their videos except talk?

Attached: p93vc0ihc0j31.jpg (1500x1500, 219K)

>perfectly recorded
Were you even alive in 2009?

>2000's
>look up across the map tomahawk and throwing knife kill videos
>unedited, no music, raw clips mashed together of this dude getting sick and kills
>2010's
>air horns, mlg smoke weed every day WOW reversing the video for no reason for 1 second, then playing it forward again for one second, then repeat step one, IT'S YA BOY WIGGERLIP BILLxGGKING50K COMIN ATCHA HOT WITH A NEW VIDEO

Just look it up "uncommentated" bro its not that hard lol I hate you grandpa ass fucks

Attached: 1566731359006.jpg (465x855, 101K)

GET THE CAMERA MOOOOOMMM!!! MOMMY AHHHHHHHH

Attached: F1194A9230A5413CBB3FD9FED6FE1E6E.jpg (742x1024, 75K)

Those aren't the same people are they.

mtn dew doritos quickscope culture was unironically better than fortnite floss emoji culture

mw2 montage soundtrack:
youtu.be/T3yPyc5ZdNs

2019 montage soundtrack:
shitty nigger rap or royalty free monstercat trash

what the FUCK went wrong

You don't know the horror of looking up gameplay of a retro game and finding a seemingly infinite amount of utterly tasteless retards who stretch the game to 16:9 and enable filters. Most people are very dumb.

A very withdrawn but somehow earned, "this". As cancerous as it was, at least it had a touch of typical teenage retardation in it, but what the teenagers are doing now...we're all fucking doomed.

You reap what you sow. This is what you console retards started in 2006.

this too, fucking hate looking up PC games and seeing people running them in 1080p widescreen or 4k with tiny HUDs

PS1/PS2 games with stretched widescreen HUDs at their original res with 1080p/4k 3d geometry. PSP games are the worst since 99% of videos will be from PPSPP at 8x native

WHY CANT PEOPLE PLAY THEIR FUCKING GAMES PROPERLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Put "gamename walkthorugh" in Youtube search bar and get full game walkthrough in top results

Attached: tumblr_inline_pdtylfYqyx1rvn70x_540.jpg (539x405, 39K)

3 different people yes

He looks terrible even though he lost weight.

My god...How can gingers look so identical to each other?

Attached: 1566110689157m.jpg (1024x1024, 298K)