Are games a left wing hobby?

Are games a left wing hobby?

Attached: Most-Favored-Games-Among-“Conservative-Gamers”@2x.jpg (2232x2978, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spacecommune.com/10-insights-on-gamers-political-views-according-to-facebook-data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only when they cause mass shooting by wacko antifa members

Wow, that's a lot of bad taste. Probably just because most normies have bad taste though; it's not like we've got 100% Orange Jews in there.
What's it look like for lefties?

Depends on the games honestly.

>casual shit that takes minimal skill
Yes
>challenging games that require skill, planning, and problem solving
Absolutely not

what is this list based off of

>Trannyfield
>40%
OHNONONONONO

Rightoids account for only 29% of RTS games.

spacecommune.com/10-insights-on-gamers-political-views-according-to-facebook-data/

>tile matching
Hahaha Literal boomers

Wrong. Vast majority of them are centrists. Dumb fucking american thinking there is only right and left, dont ever speak to me again subhuman mutt.

Left wing is such a mangled term these days.
I am considered left wing, but I do not share almost any ideals with antifa. I have more stuff common with "right wing" than "left wing"

Attached: paizuridoll.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Also. I do not see source for that image. It could be just made up completely. Collecting information of people's political leaning is always kind of tricky, as some people might consider themselves centrists.

Attached: 6yb6m98hsjk11.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

They're probably commies. Most RTS nerds I know are massive commies(old not nu).

Attached: 1565551258162.jpg (240x280, 18K)

>Vast majority of them are centrists
You pulled that right out of your ass.

Who the fuck uses Facebook over the age of twenty five? No wonder the games are all shit, it's compromised entirely of boomers and people with autism.

Yeah, I don’t buy this. The left/right label is outdated as more people are increasingly viewing issues on a case by case basis instead of party doctrine.

For example, I’m socially conservative on most issues, but because I’m ok with abortion most political compass tests place me on the left. It’s stupid.

The only demographic that matters in RTS are asians and asians are more commonly centrists or right of center.

Every normalfag uses Facebook regardless of age, have you ever stepped outside your house?

All this tells me is that conservatives have shitty taste in video games. I wanna know the political demographics of the average Call of Duty player over the age of 18, it's gotta be like 60% conservative or some shit.

Nice listing of source and statistics for the polls, retard.

>Are games a left wing hobby?
Quite the opposite if Yea Forums is anything to go by.

>imagine being so shit at shilling you get demoted to Yea Forums and still can't do it right
go back to class scholmo

Attached: 1817259.jpg (688x766, 43K)

>my echo chamber is a representative cross-section of the gaming subculture

Attached: 230114_908223010.png (339x296, 133K)

It isn't. All the retards come here because they get banned on civilized sites. It's why this board is shit and getting worse.

>gaming subculture

Yeah, that's what i meant. This board is full of bitter incels who are outraged by anything.

Attached: degenerates.jpg (436x426, 22K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Gamers.png (1366x653, 46K)

Normalfags don't use Facebook anymore you basement dweller
Only Boomers and some Millenials, everyone else is on Twitter and Instagram

Seethe harder resetrannies

What's your point?

there are only three kinds of people who are conservatives:

>1. actual boomers, ie. old people that don't want things to change, and don't understand games (like they're willing to blame games for gun violence, instead of shitty american gun control laws)
>2. mad incels because "everything was better back in 19XX, I can't get laid because of marxism"
>3. brainwashed folks suffering from various mental problems, ie. /pol/ posters

From these 3 groups only one tend to play games - raging incels. And thus, this is the reason why conservatives are the minority when it comes to games

>Facebook data
Into the trash it goes

Attached: 1544228636628.gif (500x357, 1023K)

Why was Julias Caesar conservative