Hello I'm the best racing game ever made

Hello I'm the best racing game ever made

Attached: 220px-Driver_San_Francisco_Box_Art.jpg (220x271, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LnJtRYZ9-ZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a very good game, but I prefer Flatout 2 to be quite honest with you desu lad.

Attached: Daewoo Tacuma.png (1455x769, 2.01M)

unironically true. Second part was as good thou. I still dont get why GTA driving is so shit

>sees youtube video on this game
"Ah, I also share this big brain opinion despite never playing the game myself."

Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition.

This. People are codependent on ecelebs for their opinion so they can known how to think.

yeah maybe for murricans that like action movies..real patricians play GT

I'm just glad it's getting some attention. I've been saying for years that it's one of the best games of the decade. It was such a great note to end the series on.

I also saw that youtube video. It amused me when he went on about how unique and creative the premise was. He seemed to be completely unaware it was a rip off of a popular TV show called Life on Mars.

I prefer Assetto Corsa

the whole driver series is a rip off of 70s detective movies

It didn't do enough with the coma premise. Towards the end you get some superpowers but its only the one mission. Making a final chapter of the game where the city has gone full inceptiony dreamland would be cool as fuck - floating streets over a void and ramps everywhere kind of stuff.
Also they should have tweaked the look of the game slightly at the beginning and end in the moments when Tanner is actually awake.

gran turismo has been shit for 15 years now

its probably the best story driven driving game yeah
kind of crazy that the team behind this is also responsible for the driving in watch dogs 1 and 2
like what the fuck happened?

It lost its quirky atmosphere and cheesy pop-rock and got super dry and up its own ass.

No, they were homages. None of the older Driver games flat out stole unique elements from those films. It was more about recreating the genre. Driver:SF was ripping off the plot of a popular TV show that came out very shortly before the game, not 30 years before the game.

It's not a racing game technically. You'd be wrong, anyway.

Attached: 514GZ3W9EPL.jpg (488x500, 49K)

t. can't win races in GT Sport

I beg to differ, but you're entitled to your opinion of course.

Attached: 510DFQE8MEL._SY445_.jpg (309x445, 30K)

lol wow

15 years is a long time, user. That guy's saying that even GT4 is bad.
That said, I heavily dislike the direction GTS went. Two years later and the single-player content is still anemic.
Dig the free DLC though. That's nice.

It's weird. I don't have the love for GT3 that literally everyone but me does, despite adoring every other GT from the PS1/2 era. It's a fine game, though. It just didn't click with me.

Attached: GT Tiers.png (855x515, 238K)

I wonder what GT 7 (if there's going to be one) will bring

Microtransactions

It won't, I was convinced the moment this ad dropped.
youtube.com/watch?v=LnJtRYZ9-ZA
>But something changed. The game became less about competition, and more about collecting cars
Never has a single line felt like it was spitting in my face. I get unreasonably upset at this ad. This GT Academy bullshit, this is what killed Gran Turismo, and it did it so hard that Kaz has deluded himself into thinking GT was more about FIA circle jerking than playing a game where you could drive the cars you owned, which was the actual purpose of the original games.

Attached: 1566695519373.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

>ubi open world turd

oh please
well i don't know..Yamauchi has always been a bit elusive about his next games so..

it amazes me how Ubisoft paid some serious cash on car licensing for this game. I mean, I love it as I'm a carfag and the details/damage is great, but in a game like Driver they could get away with fictional cars pretty easily

Attached: fiat500.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Cars which sound like a blender if PS5 manages to get PS3 and 4 compatibility I'd happily buy the system solely for GT games

SF was a damn goldmine for modders as well, I wonder how many of GTA V's car mods are just models ripped from SF.

Wtf was that ending anyways?

Driving wasn't the focus of Watch Dogs. Meanwhile, it was the focus in SF.

>the whole driver series is a rip off of 70s detective movies
imagine being sucha zoomer

it's getting PS4 but if anything ps3 will be emulated

Jumping into civilian cars during races and crashing into a racer never gets old