Best 'nam games? Single or multiplayer, just any good games

Best 'nam games? Single or multiplayer, just any good games.

Attached: abYgZzL_460s.jpg (460x606, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfyoyqys1lI
youtu.be/T0acN2v6aIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Double bump

You can't bump your own posts. Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is the best you're gonna get in recent years, but with all the bitching about "toxic" behavior in online games they've toned down some of the shenanigans in the official servers. You shouldn't play on those, anyway, though.

tripwire are lazy fucks and the game feels half finished but rising storm Vietnam is the best Vietnam game out there so far.

go back in time and play OG Battlefield Vietnam. the most fun I ever had in a nam game

Attached: background.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

also more games need radios with music that others can here, makes intense fights cooler and goofing off funnier

YWN again base camp the commies with BABABABIRDBIRDBIRD THE BIRD IS THE WORD

Attached: IT AINT ME.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

I guess rambo on ps3

Shellshock on Xbox was the best

Play Vietcong 1. It is amazing.

Heard good things about line of sight vietnam

Vietcong 1 (if you can find it, also the expansion Fist Alpha)

The one, that doesn't force you to play as a bad guy.
Does it even exist?

youtube.com/watch?v=dfyoyqys1lI

Go into rising storm 2 vietnam with a few friends, if youre lucky and get a huey pilot blasting through the mic youll get some pretty good moments and laughs out of it

ywn rush into the point with half your team screaming WOOOAAAAH BLACK BETTY, BAMBALAMB for the rest of your life

Vietcong

BC2 Vietnam

>Single
Vietcong
>multiplayer
Rising Storm 2

Also, if you have ArmA 3 check Unsung mod

Unsung looks fucking nice, thanks man.

Try it.

vietcong is the best name game

Attached: 852E91D0-1C1B-4002-951E-8879C5F88A1A.jpg (1600x1069, 1.36M)

the 'NAM map that comes with Unsung is laggy as all fuck because of the foliage but im sure there are other maps that work all the same. look for "Dynamic Recon Ops" missions for those maps.
Then add some "unit voiceover" mods (where they have misc dialouge when under fire like "OH FUCK!" or when reloading under fire "cmon cmon cmon!" / "damn i gotta reload!" instead of being emotionless robots), maybe some blood/gore overhauls, and you'll have one helluva nam experience. Arma is great that way.

Patrician taste
>inb4 butthurt burgers can here crying

Speaking of Battlefield Vietnam, there are Vietnam Maps/Units on Project Reality (the free bf2 standalone mod - check it out its pretty good. Im totally shilling.)

Attached: 1544268946110.jpg (296x379, 12K)

Attached: NAM_cover_art.jpg (288x345, 19K)

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 45K)

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE FUCKING APOCALYPSE NOW GAME STUPID EBEGGING DEVELOPMENT MISMANAGING RETARDED CUNTS

This and double This.
If you can bare the hilariously bad cut scenes
game play is fine plays more like a tactical shooter than a rambo simulator without the heavy cpu does everything for you (give order cpu shoots at target for you etc)
boils down to ammo guy, medic guy, pathfinder guy (leads the way through the jungle and detects traps) and radio guy

I played one called vietcong when I was a kid
Pretty good game but I never got to finish it because my parents took it off me when they realised how much swearing it had.

And of course rising storm 2 Vietnam, shame tripwire are too lazy to polish up the last few rough edges but it's still really good fun.

The brutal doom guy is coming out with vietdoom soon, unlike brutal doom it does not have ads

God I love the thumper in RS2 so fucking much. I feel it is a great for the squad leader since you can put out smoke and grenades, keeping your distances and letting people spawn on you.

You can play as Southern Vietnamese or Australian in some maps in rising storm 2 so you don't have to be a burger or a commie.
There are even a bunch of achievements tied to playing as Australian.

This. Also read up on the ALIVE mod for ArmA. Made an entire island co-in mission involving thousands of US and VC AI, built some FOBS, built a few VC strongholds, etc. Most fun I've had playing any Vietnam era game.

havent even read the thread, if BF vietnam isnt in here somewhere then shame on you niggas

AWWOOOOoooOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAND WELCOME TO STARS AND BARS NUMBER S I X T Y NINE.NINE ON YOUR RADIO DIAL

WELLAWELLAWELLAWELLAWELLA

Based and blackpilled

Shellshock, play it

Also this

Attached: Men_of_Valor_Coverart.jpg (256x308, 24K)

Vietcong is amazing

Given everybody in this thread is recommending vietcong maybe I should go back and finish it
Shame nobody could ever work out where the disc ended up.

For how low budget and low effort this was it was surprising enjoyable. God bless the build engine

if you let enough time to pass, it actually does bump your post

IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T MEEEEE

Contra is a 'nam game at heart. Play the Jap version, it has cutscenes and other extra stuff.

Attached: 76760-contra-nes-screenshot-a-map-of-galuga-shows-your-current-position.png (256x224, 5K)

I have a big box of Vietcong somewhere.

youtu.be/T0acN2v6aIc
>that map that played propaganda if the VC controlled the central point
Your helicopters fall from the sky GEE EYE
Your leaders have abandoned you GEE EYE

good luck playing on maps with either though, it's either hue city or cu chi for you because dumbfuck shitters can't imagine a world with other maps

Its more like resort 24/7

you're kidding, resort hasn't been voted for in what feels like months by now. Every single shitter and their mother can't get enough of choketown chi and city. And if they feel like changing it up, the shittertrain takes a ride to Saigon or DMZ which are even more cancerous

Attached: i'm out.gif (299x213, 3.64M)

I see long tan fairly often but that may be because I am playing on Australian servers and it is considered an important part of our history.

Attached: capa do jogo.jpg (1600x1068, 975K)

single player: unironically black ops
multiplayer: rs2

Shellshock 1, Black Ops 1, Rising Storm 2, and Conflict: Vietnam are pretty good