If the 12% is that good why do they have the need to buy exclusives ?

If the 12% is that good why do they have the need to buy exclusives ?

Attached: 1561991229602.jpg (986x681, 120K)

I like whatever he does because it makes steamfags mad

Because that's not enough to convince devs to ignore the huge market in steam, since the average consumer doesn't care about who takes which percentage. By buying his way to exclusivity, he appease the publisher and lure the consumer.

Because it works.

He wouldn't have to if EGS had all the good shit. The way it is now, it's just bloat. Steam is superior in features and RAM usage.

>I don't mind surrendering my rights, just as long as it makes people I hate angry
Weird flex but ok

This, I'm a steamfag with thousands of games, but I still like epic just because it's funny to steamfags seething at market competition.

egs is competition the same way consoles are competition

>buying video games is a right
lol

steamfag here
I just pirate egs games?
they have no drm

You know these threads are made for trolling when the reasonable answers are always ignored.

>Videogame store exclusivity violates my rights.
How much of an incel are you?

Non-platform holders want to destroy platform holders
It is that simple
This is not just about Steam
They also want to target Sony and Microsoft
Nobody knows if they can fight Nintendo and the Switch

How is it not? Being a gamer is our identity, so by taking away our soulfood they're oppressing us.

>nobody knows if they can fight nintendo and the switch
>implying they are actually worth killing
Cry all you want, your port machine and 30fps exclusive are absolutely not worth $350 that can be better spent on a walmart issue craptop which can play all those games better without trying

> Liking crowdfunded games that break promises
> Thinking the free market justifies shitty work environment
> Justifying a shitty business because its competitors are shit
> Thinking we have a free market

Attached: 2yvj7a.jpg (576x730, 49K)

Right now the market is too afraid to move away from Steam. Exclusives are one thing that will accelerate one of two end results; killing Steam's stranglehold on the market or forcing Steam to be more competitive. Either way, the end result is better for the consumer.

>still SEETHING

Attached: 1450615168164.jpg (920x900, 158K)

>Exclusives are one thing that will accelerate...
or you could just make games cheaper, taking advantageof the generous revenue split

you know, competing

Not for AAA games

I wonder why Epic doesn't use all their money to just have the same games as on Steam but make them 30% cheaper on Epic store. They could do that instead of buying exclusives.

It tells you a huge amount about their attitude to consumers that even when they're spraying hundreds of millions up the wall in loss-leading subsidies they somehow manage to not make a penny of that money reach the actual customers or translate into any actual consumer benefit

Attached: mask2.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Because consumers hate Epic.

Attached: 1547728744020.jpg (298x877, 54K)